Micro 708: H4rdcore Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #609 (isolation #0) » Thu May 18, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Alisae »

UNVOTE:
Yo, I heard this was pretty hardcore man.
I'ma read up later, unvoting for now.
Can someone catch me up here real quickly?
That would be nice.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #613 (isolation #1) » Thu May 18, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Alisae »

So LaLight, you're job here is getting me into the game until I can read up alright?
Like, I definitely do NOT have time to read up fully atm, and I get home 4 hours from now me thinks, but I might be back a lot later from that, so I don't see myself placing a vote today sadly =(
But that should be fine.

Can you explain your scumreads to me and why they are scumreads?

@ZZZX and Inf
- Can you explain to me why LaLight is scum?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #619 (isolation #2) » Thu May 18, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay I'm back home.
I guess I'll go do the things now.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #620 (isolation #3) » Thu May 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

I read the first two pages and my scumreads are LQ and GuiltyLion.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #621 (isolation #4) » Thu May 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

Spoiler: Wow. I never an actual catchup before. Pgs 1-5
In post 4, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3, Not_Mafia wrote:Am I hardcore enough for this thread? Experts say no
I'm gunna push you pretty hard this game. In fact, I'm going to be pushing a few people pretty hard this game.

This game is vanilla and there are no flips. That means I don't want to see a single naked vote unless its obvious beyond belief why you are voting there.
Um yeah...I'd imagine in this setup you have to push your reads with absolute certainty. Otherwise you give away that you don't fully believe that they're scum. This post is scummy.

--
In post 8, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 5, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: LQ

What's up :)
In post 7, Infinity 324 wrote:Lolol
You don't seem concerned about me pushing you. Consider yourself a weak Town read at this point.
I don't know how you got this conclusion, especially it's considering, well, idunno, page 1 maybe? What is this reach. This is also really scummy.

--
In post 14, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 11, moonbird wrote:
In post 8, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 5, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: LQ

What's up :)
In post 7, Infinity 324 wrote:Lolol
You don't seem concerned about me pushing you. Consider yourself a weak Town read at this point.
n m you're attempting to establish yourself as an early authority figure, and I'm reading Infinity's reaction as more personality based in response to that then necessarily AI

second quote also is taken out of context; moreso a response to my post than your establishment imo; not sure how it factors into your reads
I quoted the second post because it shows Infinity is relaxed as opposed to being nervous. I view being relaxed as more of a Town thing unless that play is pretty competent as Scum.
OH MY GOD IT'S PAGE 1. NO ONE SHOULD BE HARDPUSHING ANYONE HERE UNLESS THE PERSON PUSHING IS SCUM. WHY WOULD INFINITY EVEN BE NERVOUS ON PAGE 1 DUDE. I DO NOT GET IT.

--
In post 34, moonbird wrote:What if I have sigs turned off? What if I attempt to play without meta, which actually seems to support the logic in your sig? I don't aim to read anything but the thread, m8, and assuming that I would otherwise is kinda shitty without precedent.
Holy shit I love this guy. I don't see this line being written by scum mostly because here it seems like Moonbird is genuinely trying to solve the game.

--
In post 38, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 26, duppin wrote:hai guys

I've never played this setup before but thought it looked interesting. I'm guessing its going to be a WIFOM fest?
In post 32, duppin wrote:
In post 30, ZZZX wrote:
In post 26, duppin wrote:hai guys

I've never played this setup before but thought it looked interesting. I'm guessing its going to be a WIFOM fest?
best way to deal with wifom in this kind of game:

Throw it out of the fuckign window

don't even try to..
I'd love to but given the flipless aspect I'd be surprised if there isn't going to be a lot of WIFOM later. But oh well, doesn't really matter at least not for now.
In post 33, duppin wrote:VOTE: momo

definitely a not a naked vote guys
So you would rather talk about WIFOM than actually Scum hunt? Also your vote is on lynch bait. Also its a naked vote. Also you are not playing Pro-Town. Also, why shouldn't I vote you for all this?

VOTE: duppin
Holy shit LQ is obvscum in these early pages. Duppin's reads to me as "I'm genuinely interested in trying to figure out how to play the setup." It's not awkward. It's genuine. The fact that LQ is essentially attacking Duppin for voting my slot is scummy as all hell. It's like he knows I'm town.

--
In post 39, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 34, moonbird wrote:
In post 16, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 13, moonbird wrote:Being an early authority figure? No. Reminds me of Kill's general play. Construing reads based upon kinda weird logic? It pings me, but no solid read from that on my end atm.
Get used to the "weird logic" because you'll prolly be seeing it a lot this game. I don't read people as traditionally as some and the reasons I give for my reads reflect that. Also, go ahead a check out my sig since you haven't yet. Also, it slightly pings me that you make a comment on how my reason for a read is NAI and not really saying anything else besides that. You could have said a number of things and instead were just content to throw out how I was playing leader for no reason (since you consider that NAI by your own standard) and say I am throwing out an NAI read.

Why no comment on what I said to NM?
What if I have sigs turned off? What if I attempt to play without meta, which actually seems to support the logic in your sig? I don't aim to read anything but the thread, m8, and assuming that I would otherwise is kinda shitty without precedent.

I don't consider early leadership to be AI? Unsure as to why you would want me to focus on something I consider NAI.

I'm not saying that your read is NAI. I don't understand how you pull town from it; I continue to believe that it's a behavioral choice over an alignment associated reaction.

Didn't really regard you comment towards NM as anything in particular since you use it as a springboard to establish overall leadership, rather than just pressure on NM. Furtherest I could go looking into it would be to contrive some sort of early distancing.
Well, you don't have sigs turned off, so that hypothetical has no basis in reality.

You DID focus on something you consider NAI, and that is my whole point. You said taking leadership role is NAI. Why say I am taking town leadership status unless it leads to a read?

I already explained my read. If you don't get my reasons, then you are either playing dumb or you just don't get it. And you can't say my read is both NAI and leave a possibility for it to be AI. Behavioral choice is something that you can read as AI so I don't understand this argument at all.

No, my initial comment to NM was not that I am taking leadership status, but instad that I wanted to set a precedent that naked votes in a mountainous flipless game hurt Town in extreme ways.
LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 19, Infinity 324 wrote:Meaning what?
Meaning I was the first one to do something Pro-Town and a player is saying I "ping" them for this.
Reads? That's the only fleetingly 'pro-town' thing I could pick out you doing, and that read, again, weird, which is not necessarily 'pro-town'. I understand that you are townleaning Infinity due to their overall tone, but really everyone else has been relaxed so far, if we're going off that thought train rather than purely their reaction to you was relaxed.
No, its not pro-Town just to have a read on someone. Its Pro-Town to have a read on someone backed up by reasoning. My read on Infinity is not based only on Tone. Its based on him Going in direct opposition to what I had earlier said about naked votes and then showing that he is not worried about me pressuring him through his post of saying "lolol". This posts implies that he is not worried about getting Scum read right off the bat, so you can make one of two deductions about him:

1) He is Town so has no reason to fear because he knows given time he will look Town.
2) He is very confident in his Scum game and his ability to look Town.

Based on these two options I think the former is much more likely.
In post 34, moonbird wrote:And, as Infinity points out:
Infinity 324 wrote:Ok, I like that you're trying to get an early read, even though I would probably do that as scum too.
Yeah, and I think its more Townie to point this out than just accepting the Town read, so my read on Infinity stands. Also, I have heard a lot of people use the argument "I would do this as either alignment" without actually knowing this about themselves. There have been several games where I caught Scum and they fought against the read even post game because they think they would do that as either alignment, but they actually wouldn't considering it was the reason I caught them. I have also seen Infinity use this argument several times and so I think it loses its worth when he says this.
ZZZX wrote:[quote="In post 21,
momo wrote:@LQ, do you expect scum to be overly hyper on the first page??? I will try not to mislynch you this game though.
This game will be more interesting, Everyone wants to keep thier presence , not many will try too dumb things without the flip. Or maybe the opposite? Idk

But the flipless aspect is interesting to how we should read people
More interested in the fact that there's no night kill, tbh.
Why is this more interesting? You gave no reasons for why you think this.
In post 33, duppin wrote:VOTE: momo

definitely a not a naked vote guys
i can see it
VOTE: Momo
What can you see? This is even Scummier than the original naked vote because its just a naked vote on someone based on a naked vote. Also, if you are going to argue that my reasons for saying Infinity is Town is NAI, then why should I believe that your reasons (that are not given) are AI for your vote on momo?

In short this is a perspective slip. On the one hand you argue against my Town read on Infinity, on the other, you vote someone without any reason given and this assumes that you are Scum reading someone based on NAI reasons. In short, you are making a contradiction of character here. You can't both fight against a reason for a read and then vote for someone without any reasons given.

VOTE: moonbird
Alright, so LQ basicly discredits Moon's point here about the signature. Moon was basicly saying "What if I try to solve the game without attempting to use meta and reading people for their play." And that's good! Like, really good! It seems like they are genuinely trying to solve the game! LQ is like "Nah, no you don't." It basicly throws that whole thing out of the window.

Also, scum like to find these "Slips" that aren't actually slips, and try to use those "slips" to push lynches, because scum!LQ doesn't have to worry about pushing a read. They're pushing a fact. Now, let's say LQ is scum and Moon is town. If they were to push Moon and Moon were to be lynched, LQ doesn't even have to defend his read or their push. It's a scummy as fuck way to attempt to justify vote.

--
In post 43, GuiltyLion wrote:oh cool I missed RVS
This is fake as fuck.

--
In post 47, GuiltyLion wrote:I think you're town and I think was awkward
No it wasn't, as I said earlier, reads to me as "I'm genuinely interested in trying to figure out how to play the setup." It's not awkward. It is a genuine attempt to get into the game. That is just a very easy as fuck post to jump on.

--
In post 52, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 51, duppin wrote:
In post 47, GuiltyLion wrote:I think you're town and I think was awkward
Elaborate please.
Like what was the point of this question:
In post 26, duppin wrote:I'm guessing its going to be a WIFOM fest?
What kind of answers were you expecting from this? It reads a lot more like an awkward joke to fit in
It's okay. You rolled scum. I get it. Maybe you should just put your hands in the air. ;)

--
In post 54, LicketyQuickety wrote:GL prolly Town. Bringing up legit points and playing Pro-Town. Also like their response to the TvT argument between myself and moonbird.
GL is your buddy, so I'm not surprised you're townreading them here :]

--
In post 56, duppin wrote:LQ just out of curiousity, why did you instantly call me scum for the naked vote but then immediately after when GL does it you ask him about the vote instead?
This is a good question. It shows duppin is genuinely trying to solve the game!

--
In post 59, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 57, duppin wrote:Also could you explain your read on momo? You seemed to imply momo was town, so I'd like to know why.
Nowhere did I imply momo was Town. My read on momo is Null atm since he has a single fucking post.
YOU LITTERALLY SAID MY SLOT WAS LYNCHBAIT.
DUDE.
YOU LITTERALLY SAID "MOMO IS LYNCHBAIT, GET OFF OF HIM" WITHOUT EVEN ATTEMPTING TO SORT HIM.
THIS IS OBVSCUM. THIS IS OBVSCUM. THIS IS OBVSCUM. THIS IS OBVSCUM. THIS IS OBVSCUM. THIS IS OBVSCUM. THIS IS OBVSCUM. THIS IS OBVSCUM. THIS IS OBVSCUM. THIS IS OBVSCUM. THIS IS OBVSCUM. THIS IS OBVSCUM.

--
In post 60, duppin wrote:
In post 57, duppin wrote:Also could you explain your read on momo? You seemed to imply momo was town, so I'd like to know why.
Nowhere did I imply momo was Town. My read on momo is Null atm since he has a single fucking post.
You called me out for voting on mislynch bait.
THIS GUY GETS IT!
I DON'T GET WHY HE ISN'T HARDPUSHING IT.
BUT HE GETS IT!
If anything, the fact that Duppin is probably trying to understand LQ right away instead of hardpushing it makes me want to give Duppin town points.

--
In post 61, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 60, duppin wrote:
You called me out for voting on mislynch bait.
Correct. How does that imply I Town read him? It implies I am careful about my read on momo, not that I Town read him.
No it doesn't. It implies you know he's town, because you were litterally attacking Duppin for voting momo. That implies you think my slot is town.

--
In post 86, ZZZX wrote:I mean I am personally tempted to lynch NM/Liquity just because I know they can influence my reads hard if they are scum later on

but then again...

now one thing I want all of us to agree on is this:

dead men tell no tales

anyone who is lynch has his opinion null'd for all we know. best way to avoid wifom
This shit can be scum too.
"SILENCE ALL OF THE DEAD."
Yeah, only scum would want to do this.

Also, I like Inf's response to this shit. Inf seems like he cares and is trying to evaluate the game. It seems like he's interested in looking back if he ever needs to. Just saying "Dead people don't matter" and sheeping that train of thought would be scummy. He doesn't do this. So he's probably town.

--
In post 116, ZZZX wrote:I am surprised liquity didn't try to interact with me at all. Might be thinking of voting him for that alone...

Liq what do you say about it? Were you avoiding me intentionally or just has nothing to say about my last few posts?
On second thought...I like this. It seems he's genuinely evaluating the game. If ZZZX is scum, I don't think he's buddies with LQ. I don't think scum would attempt to shift this attention to LQ here.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #622 (isolation #5) » Thu May 18, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Spoiler: 6-10
In post 126, LicketyQuickety wrote:I am voting NM for playing Anti-Town.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
So you won't lynch my slot, who is momo, who is basicly anti-town 24/7, but you'll lynch NM who is also considered lynchbait?
This looks like you're trying to subtly pocket momo while lynch someone who is also lynchbait.

--
In post 131, ZZZX wrote:Ok I love how Lick reacted, he can be town now. Lets see who to sort now

I feel conflicted about NM right now.
Okay, I change my mind. Maybe ZZZX could be LQ's buddy. This post is basicly retracting the town points I gave them for pointing something out that LQ did. Now that looks like "WOOPS, I MADE A BAD PLAY, LET'S TAKE IT BACK."

--
In post 135, LicketyQuickety wrote:I am not opposed to a PL on NM, FTR.
Again, this looks like you're trying to subtly pocket momo while lynch someone who is also lynchbait.

--
In post 136, GuiltyLion wrote:The thing with duppin is - I can sort of buy his explanation that his "I'm guessing this is gonna be a WIFOM fest?" was an invitation for players who had played this setup before to comment, and I can't tell if I'm making a mountain out of a molehill. I want to keep pressing on why he would expect a player with experience to jump in and answer his question but in a way I can kind of see it when I give him the benefit of the doubt. But at the same time, it still just feels fundamentally awkward to me. And I don't particularly like either.

duppin I need less inane questions and more probing scumhunting
POSTURE MORE SCUM. This doesn't look like you're trying to genuinely evaluate things at all.

--
In post 137, GuiltyLion wrote:on reread, LaLight is pretty bad. I'd rather lynch him before N_M

VOTE: LaLight
Hi, my name is GuiltyLion. I rolled scum, and I am going after the easy targets and lynches.

--
In post 138, LicketyQuickety wrote:momo gets mislynched because he plays differently than other people. That about sums it up.
NM plays differently from other people, yet you policy lynch him? Scuummmmmmy...

--
In post 139, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 137, GuiltyLion wrote:on reread, LaLight is pretty bad. I'd rather lynch him before N_M

That was a quick reread there M8.
Shade being thrown at GL but no actual interest in lynching GL. This doesn't look like LQ is trying to genuinely sort GL either. This looks like distancing.

--
In post 150, LaLight wrote:What happens if we no lynch?
In post 151, LaLight wrote:I mean we can prolong the deadline simply by no lynching, we don't lose a person at night
These two posts right next to each other read fake and seem bad however...
In post 152, LaLight wrote:Well, I feel an idiot but I just looked at NM's ISO and yes, definitely anti-town. But scummy?
This looks like LaLight is genuinely attempting to solve the game because he's not going into the NM lynch blindly.

--
In post 155, duppin wrote:
In post 149, LaLight wrote: I don't like duppin's play: too much defence, lack of any scumhunting whatsoever, although casting many shades on players.
Casting shades on many players? The only player's alignment I have really questioned is LQ's because I did not understand the townread on him.
I'm also not going to lie it seems a bit hypocritical to call me out for lack of scumhunting when you haven't really done anything yourself.

In any case I don't necessarily think you're wrong, but I think I've been very clear about how I want to approach this game. I do not believe town has any reason to not contribute to the game in this setup, which is why my focus in on the players that aren't actively trying to game solve. I'm also aware that it doesn't necessarily mean they are scum, but it really should. Town should have the mindset that they need to help solve the game. If there are towns sitting back doing nothing, I'd much rather go after them now than later. At this point I am mainly looking for townreads while putting the focus on the lurkers.

Which brings me to this:
In post 138, LicketyQuickety wrote:momo gets mislynched because he plays differently than other people. That about sums it up.
Okay but is he always this inactive? (I understand he said he was busy during the weekend)

Because the main problem I have at the moment is that several players have now confirmed he is mislynch bait, but from my point of view he is doing absolutely nothing to be townread, so I'm not sure I can justify letting him live early on only to risk him getting mislynched later if he is town. If he is usually more active, then it would only be fair for me to give him a chance.

I also do not mind the NM vote. He has pretty much done as much as momo this game, although the main difference seems to be that NM has been around.
Again, this looks like Duppin is really interested in solving the game, but we have people like LQ and GL trying to go for this. LQ and GL are trying to get rid of people who seem like they can obvtown and shade them so they do not gain creditability. It is manipulative. And it is scummy.

--
In post 156, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 154, LaLight wrote:for?
There so little depth in your reads, you don't seem to be trying to scumhunt.

You also never followed up on that LQ game you asked for, which makes me think you didn't really care about it.
This is a good post. I like this post. Inf can be town for this post. Sadly I just don't agree with it.

--
In post 170, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 166, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: LaLight
Opportunistic vote.

Can we lynch this guy already?
Opportunistic post to shade. We should lynch LQ :]

--
In post 174, LicketyQuickety wrote:Everyone vote NM now. This guy has had no Town tells he has done at all. All he has done all game is provide the absolute minimum amount of content.
NM is a super easy lynch to push imo, and you are so scummy for it.

--
In post 176, GuiltyLion wrote:Lickety I agree N_M needs to be lynched this game and since we are running close to deadline I will vote there later, however he currently is the easiest easiest easiest wagon for a scum to hop onto so I don't see pushing it as creating a lot of utility and would like to get a little bit more engagement between players and LaLight
The fact you two are just so insync probably just means you're both scum together. You're just not voting right now to avoid coming off as opportunistic.

--
In post 184, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 183, Not_Mafia wrote:Lynch Infinity next
What even is this? There is no flips in this game, brah.
This is so fucking fake.

--
Quality response to bullshit imo.

--
In post 186, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 151, LaLight wrote:I mean we can prolong the deadline simply by no lynching, we don't lose a person at night
In post 167, LaLight wrote:
In post 165, momo wrote:VOTE: LaLight

Just read your iso and am sorry but the type of scum hunting you are doing reminds me of scum hunting for a mislynch.
Interesting point of view, but no. I am actually thinking about that deadline is soon. Also no one commented the tought that we can nolynch to prolong the deadline.
I actually like this sequence, I think it's more likely town would bring this up than a scum posturing just for the towncred
Nah, it seems fake to me but honestly, I think he redeemed himself when it comes to his post about NM. I do like his post about momo however.

--
In post 197, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 194, momo wrote:This will prob raise some questions but VOTE: infinity

In his iso, he compliments someone, but never fully sticks on it. Like buddying to get called out on buddying.

He has voted for both N_M and LaLight, the two biggest wagons of the day.

He took away an rvs vote on LQ just because he does not scumread him, I have only seen scum flip flop on rvs vote. Generall what I have seen is town is that the rvs vote stays UNTIL you scum read someone and that is when it change. Unvoting an rvs vote seems like bullying.

This is scum.

Pedit: LQ: trust this
That's not a bad point actually. This is the kind of content I expect out of this game. Nice job momo, you earned yourself a Town read.

P-Edit: Excellent.
See, this is what subtle pocketting looks like. Just nod along with the guy who's reads are probably shit. Uh huh. Yeah. momo is always right. What? I'm totally not scum appeasing you and making you happy. I have no idea what you're talking about.

--
In post 227, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Infinity

For reasons stated by momo.
This is scum sheeping my slot.

--
In post 228, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 192, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 189, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 172, GuyInFreezer wrote:Votecount! (1.4)

Not_Mafia (4) - ZZZX, LicketyQuickety, LaLight, duppin
momo (2) - moonbird
LaLight (4) - GuiltyLion, Infinity 324, momo, Not_Mafia

Not Voting - None

With
votes,
to lynch

The deadline is in (expired on 2017-05-10 22:09:40).
I'm gonna say both of these wagons are on town and there's 1 scum on each of them

also UNVOTE:
Complete speculation. That doesn't help in a game like this at all.
why would you discourage speculation

do you disagree?

VOTE: infinity
This is scum sheeping scum followed by
In post 231, GuiltyLion wrote:actually I still want to lynch this first

I'M VOTING WITH MY BUDDY AND I DON'T LIKE THAT! AS QUICKELY AS A LICKETY, LET'S PUSH SOMETHING ELSE BECUASE I DON'T WANT TO VOTE WITH MY BUDDY EVEN THO IT'S FLIPLESS.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #623 (isolation #6) » Thu May 18, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

Spoiler: 10-15
In post 268, LicketyQuickety wrote:I hate this post with a passion.
In post 249, duppin wrote:
In post 187, GuiltyLion wrote: and here's yet another bad question from duppin

LaLight's not defending NM, and I'm not sure what kind of elaboration was needed nor expected
I'm sorry GL but what are you even talking about at this point? My initial read on you was actually town but I have no idea what you're doing at this point. It feels like you are just tunneling me and that you're trying to make everything I do seem scummy. In either case, I'll gladly go over this.
Apologising for changing your read on someone is a bad look. This also looks fake and fabricated af. And I kinda sense of playing dumb here as well.

In post 249, duppin wrote:This was his reaction to the NM wagon:
In post 149, LaLight wrote: Null on NM. I don't see antitown play.
This was in the post he gave all of his reads.
Immediately after he proposes a no lynch:
And then the post I disliked the most:
In post 152, LaLight wrote:Well, I feel an idiot but I just looked at NM's ISO and yes, definitely anti-town. But scummy?
First of all he claims he hadn't looked at NM's iso, so what was his initial read based on? I also thought this made her look worse than it already did, as it seemed more like he just tried to come up with reads at the time and I thought her reads were pretty questionable.

In any case, he this time admits NM's iso has been anti town, yet he does not think it is scummy. GL I do not know what your definition of defense is, but I certainly got the impression she tried to stop the train, which was why I was really bothered with that post. It seems awfully strange to have a read on him, try to suggest a no lynch while and not pushing an alternative wagon, only to later read his ISO and agree with the main reason for the push on him (playing antitown) only to say it isn't scummy. Seemed like he was just leaving his options open at that point.
This all reads like you are trying to shade LaLight (who had perfectly legit concerns and stances) and makes it look like you knew NM was Town. Does anyone else see this?
A. Your first point here is probably the most easiest shit to jump on as scum. And you're doing it. It's scummy :]
B. Now that you lynched NM, you can try to pin it on duppin. It's exactly what you are doing and oh my god it's so scummy why do people townread this.

--
In post 277, duppin wrote:
In post 275, LicketyQuickety wrote: How are you more confident in your read on moonbird than me?
Honestly what is the purpose of this question? I really don't know what kind of answer you were expecting.
I thought what he did was super townie and I just think it's very unlikely a scum would do it.
This is a good post. LQ basicly asked a question that basicly goes nowhere. It's made to make LQ look busy. It's made to make LQ look like he's hunting. LQ is scum.

--
In post 278, duppin wrote:I'm also pretty sure I'm getting lynched today, at least it seems like the majority is scumreading me. But I'm town. Also not going to lie, getting mislynched in my first game back wasn't really part of the plan. Work taking up most of my time + having to deal with what I consider to be bad scum reads being thrown at me ('akward', 'fake', 'defensive') has been pretty frustrating but oh well.
HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO GENUINE WHY DID YWALL LYNCH THIS?

--
In post 280, duppin wrote:Oh Jesus stop with the 'fake' crap already.
The irritation and annoyance in this post is also genuine.

--
In post 284, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 249, duppin wrote:First of all he claims he hadn't looked at NM's iso, so what was his initial read based on? I also thought this made her 149 look worse than it already did, as it seemed more like he just tried to come up with reads at the time and I thought her reads were pretty questionable.

In any case, he this time admits NM's iso has been anti town, yet he does not think it is scummy. GL I do not know what your definition of defense is, but I certainly got the impression she tried to stop the train, which was why I was really bothered with that post. It seems awfully strange to have a read on him, try to suggest a no lynch while and not pushing an alternative wagon, only to later read his ISO and agree with the main reason for the push on him (playing antitown) only to say it isn't scummy. Seemed like he was just leaving his options open at that point.
alright I'm gonna respond to this in good faith here and I want more of your thoughts

- First question: Do you think one needs to base a null read off of anything? If I don't remember a player or I haven't looked at them yet, they're null. I don't see saying "Null on NM" as needing to be based in anything, so I don't buy your explanation here
- Second question: Did you really get the impression she was trying to stop the train? I thought it was just asking people to justify their votes and explain their scumreads. I do that all the time, ask people to explain why they're scumreading someone even if I'm null on the wagonee, it's an effective way to shape your opinion of other players in the game.
"In good faith." lmao GL you are hilarious. You're planting this "in good faith" seed just to make it look sincere. The phrasing here is manipulative and it's scummy. It's fake as fuck if you're scumreading duppin. If you're townreading them, okay maybe, but nope. It's scummy.

--
In post 288, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 263, momo wrote:Also
Duppin
GL calling both the biggest D1 wagons as town just because it is chance and D1 is scummy. No town just does not believe in D1 wagons.
how the fuck is this scummy? Do you think it's likely we lynched scum yesterday?
OMG THIS IS SCUM. GL BASICLY SAID HERE "I WAS LYNCHING NM BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WERE SCUM, BUT NOPE! THEY'RE TOWN NOW BOYZ."
So scummy.

--
In post 291, LicketyQuickety wrote:I have Town reads on GL, momo. Reason for this is that they are thinking about the game critically and generally have a Town narrative and are game solving.

I have as somewhat less of a Town read on ZZZX and Lalight. ZZZX seems to have a Town perspective and is thinking about the game, same with LaLight. The reason these two are not as high of Town reads as the other two is because they are not playing as game solvay in an active way.

Next we have Infinity 324 and moonbird. These players are doing some things that Town players do, but they are not quite doing enough to show they are Town. Consider these very slight Town reads or Null reads.

Lastly, duppin, who has seemed to have given up which is not a Town mentality to have. I expect Town to want to fight their lynch to the bitter end.
This readlist is scummy. They're putting their buddy at the top (Thanks buddy ;) ) and they're putting the person they are trying to pocket at the top. To make them look happy :]

The ZZZX read we'll put for later.
LaLight fine, but it seems like a slot that LQ is trying to pocket.
The posture around Moonbird and Inf is disgusting.
And basicly they pushed Duppin for something that towns do quite a lot when they come to the realization that there is nothing they can do. Because it's tiring when you fight back, but nobody seems to care about what you have to say. It's like "WELP" and that's something that comes from town more often then scum.

--
In post 302, LicketyQuickety wrote:Good stuff @LaLight, I like you for Town now.
More attempts to pocket pocketable people.

--
In post 316, duppin wrote:The main issue I have with you assuming NM is town is it is based on nothing but probabilities, so it is a read you could've thrown around no matter who got lynched d1. I think basing reads on NM being town is mechanical wrong. I understand your town read on LaLight though, although I do not agree with it.
THIS IS GOOD POSTING. WHY WAS THIS LYNCHED. I DO NOT GET IT. LIKE. AT ALL.

--
In post 351, LicketyQuickety wrote:ZZZX's content has bee pretty bad. Like its just not Townie. I expect Town to have good points on this instead of talking about peripherals all game, which is what ZZZX is doing. I even told them they need to step up their game and I see no change, still talking about other things other than why people are Town or Scum.

VOTE: ZZZX
The progression on this read is disgusting. First he's like "Yeah, I guess it can be town, but it's lesser of a townread" to this. It's like you didn't even attempt to sort ZZZX. Not to mention this makes me think you and ZZZX are not buddies. So it's probably LQ and Gl. If it's not GL, then this could be a bus for no reaosn, but I honestly doubt that.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #624 (isolation #7) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

Spoiler: 16-20
In post 382, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 374, ZZZX wrote:I play my game in 3 simple steps:

1- Read reasoning and find out if it is scum-intention, town-intention or null-intention (how about we guess what 95% of the game's posts are? Bullshit that is NaI, Pointless shit)
2- Engage People (I am feeling happy enough about that so far, Lets see what ya'll have to say)
3- Deconstruct the game-state and setup. (barely applies here but still applies)
You haven't even done #1 yet. You have yet to analyze a single post and say how it is Town or Scum intent. Conversely to you I have done this on the first fucking page of the game.

You are engaging people on things that are not really all that poignant to getting reads on people. Anyone can talk just to talk. Show me the money, what are your reads and why do you read them that way.

#3 is really all you have done this game. You made one post explaining a read and that was that I was Town for me basically telling how I read people in every game independent of what Alignment I am. If you think I don't say that as Scum, lol.
Here we have LQ, Quickly hopping and attacking the most easiests posts to attack.

--
In post 383, ZZZX wrote:
In post 382, LicketyQuickety wrote:You haven't even done #1 yet. You have yet to analyze a single post and say how it is Town or Scum intent. Conversely to you I have done this on the first fucking page of the game.
I am analysing those posts, Just because I haven't found anything thats worthsharing doesnt mean I haven't done it.

Unless you want me to comment on how 95% of the posts are NaI indivisually.
I like the tone here honestly. Also I don't see why scum!ZZZX would be a closed book here.

--
In post 397, Infinity 324 wrote:No. That's a playstyle thing and has absolutely nothing to do with alignment. I voted because the post was scummy, then I thought duppin may have brought up a good point so I went back and checked that. If you think that's scummy I don't know what to tell you.

Do you usually consider whimsy scummy and thoroughness towny, or what? I really have no idea where you're getting a scumtell from this.

And yes I missed the way the read changed the first time around.
I like this post a lot! It seems like Inf is considering things and it shows reasonability.

--
In post 417, LicketyQuickety wrote:OK, so I took some time to meditate on duppin last night (Yes, literally meditated on what I thought about duppin).

Duppin comes across like he is telling himself "this can't be happening"

I am not 100% that duppin is Scum, but it sure looks like he is really uncomfortable in this game. I think this is much more of a Scum trait than a Town trait. That said, my only reservation is that he is just coming back and is feeling out of sorts as a Townie who is taking heat in his first game back.

I do think duppin fears being made a fool of this game. I think he may be in over his head this game or at least feels that way.

Conclusion: much more likely behavior that this comes from Scum.

Your posture around Duppin is gross. Your reasons for jumping on Dupin are gross. This whole post is gross.

--
In post 425, moonbird wrote:Scum pool for me is duppin/zzx/infinity

I'm really in agreement about GL's logic behind NM being town: the wagon encountered no resistance whatever, even though the initiating vote from ZZX was weak and somewhat fency. Yes, as LQ pointed out, resistance is unlikely in a two scum game, but sucm also won't just wander onto a wagon on their buddy D1. Duppin's push on GL continues upon the basis that assuming NM is town is strange; given the context, it really isn't.

Duppin's stance on GL is shit in general. I don't likey. Nor do I like being pocketed by Duppin with, as LQ said, one day's worth of posts and my sudden drop-of-the-face of the earth.

VOTE: Duppin

momo's high horse is zzz

infinity's pushes are weird; i really don't follow their order, especially in and . I understand the reasoning, I don't understand how the chain of thought unravels. Apparently GL recognized the same in :^)

I like LaLight.
Okay. For a moment, I had to check the VC to remember GL wasn't on it, because I thought he hopped on it at some point. I think I like GL more, but I still think GL is LQ's buddy.

--
In post 431, duppin wrote:
In post 417, LicketyQuickety wrote: Duppin comes across like he is telling himself "this can't be happening"

I am not 100% that duppin is Scum, but it sure looks like he is really uncomfortable in this game. I think this is much more of a Scum trait than a Town trait.
Why would I be uncomfortable? I don't really get that invested in a game especially not when it is my first one back. I sometimes get a bit frustrated in the moment but well yeah. Oh and I've already said that I think it's fairly likely that the lynch is going to end up on me, so even if you thought I felt uncomfortable earlier I'm not sure why I would feel so now.
I do think duppin fears being made a fool of this game. I think he may be in over his head this game or at least feels that way.
Hm not really, although I don't think this is that bad of a read. But I really don't, I think my logic is a good and that is all I really care about.
I'm kind of curious though, if you think I had this mindset + was uncomfortable, would you really expect me as scum to try to push scum you d1, when you went very aggro, tried to take control of the town and had a lot of early townreads on you? It's WIFOM I know, but I'm not entirely sure where this read is coming from.
In post 425, moonbird wrote: Duppin's push on GL continues upon the basis that assuming NM is town is strange; given the context, it really isn't.
But I disagree with this. Perhaps NM was town, perhaps he wasn't. Basing your reads on him being town, especially before he even got lynched, makes no sense given the setup unless you had a real town read on him, in which case it would probably be difficult not to, but GL had a null read on him. GL was also just speculating in that if I was town (and several other players) it'd be difficult for him to find two scum, but couldn't that simply be explained by NM was mafia? I have no idea and we obviously shouldn't live in that world either, but I think we should forget about the actual wagon and just focus on our reads.
I'm also not entirely sure why he would hunt for 2 mafias right now, you should just focus on individual reads and then reconsider everyone after a lynch.
In post 420, GuiltyLion wrote: if you want me to see that you're town then the best thing to do would be to start pushing someone as scum? Like you're not voting anyone rn and I honestly don't remember who you last said was scum before I go back and reread. I don't see the point in complaining like this
I literally just pushed on LaLight and changed my read on him. I mean it probably isn't that unfair to have expected me to actively push more on players, but honestly that has more to do with this being my game first back, having to spend the majority of the time I have responding to the push on me plus my approach to the game. I said d1 I'm mainly looking for townreads in this setup and then I'll go from there. Actually I'm going to give all of my reads in a moment.
Nor do I like being pocketed by Duppin with, as LQ said, one day's worth of posts and my sudden drop-of-the-face of the earth.
You think I am pocketing you? Out of curiousity how do you attempt to pocket players as scum?
If I wanted to pocket you I would've either actively engaged you somehow or tried to defend you when someone pushed on you, not just give you a read town when giving out my reads. I mean unless you think that I think you're a super weak player and I'd be able to pocket you that easily, then sure I guess.

Also I just want to say that this is pretty much the main problem I have with the push on me, is that it's not really based on my actual content or logic but more so just seems to be pretty vague, like claiming my reads look fake without really explaining why or trying to claim what my intentions were even though logically it doesn't make sense. Like instead of claiming I tried to pocket you, why not address my read on you instead? Do you think my actual reason for townreading you is bad?
The tone in this whole post comes across to me as genuine and I love it and I want to townread it. TOO BAD SCUM!LQ KILLED IT.

--
In post 440, GuiltyLion wrote:ZZZX what is your actual read on duppin

I don't like how you hammered but didn't say whether you thought it was a good or bad wagon
Faking paranoia on ZZZX.

--
In post 449, LicketyQuickety wrote:IMO both Infinity and ZZZX are both equally Scummy. I really hope I am not wrong, but I don't mind lynching both of these players back to back.
Your Inf Vote is bad, and this post is bad. This post litterally screams "I am trying to line up lynches."

--
In post 451, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 450, Infinity 324 wrote:Why am I scum :/
Because your analysis is off and you fight against the duppin wagon.
So Inf is scum for opposing a wagon? You're giving Inf no room to breath here if he's town. This is scummy as fuck.

--
In post 477, ZZZX wrote:FInally I hammered 1 hour before the deadline, What the fuck is wrong with that?

Am I missing some grand plan here or are you guys missing something? What the fuck is wrong with you all.
I townread this for it's tone.

--
In post 499, ZZZX wrote:
In post 489, LaLight wrote:Sure. you think you're unlynchable and you want others to believe in it. You're not tho. And also you're trying to throw shade on me for scumreading you even given that this is a flipless game. You won't flip town, and you can't convince others to lynch me because I scumread you, because we won't see whether you're town.
How can you read the fact that I say
people who do not give reason for scum-reading me are scum
makes me
unlynchable
?

I've been lynched by scum more times than I care to admit. Doesn't mean I made their lives hell while trying to do it. Admittedly would be harder and self contradictory in this game (since I was the one who said to not trust dead people reads ehm) but that doesn't mean scum (ehm you) can lynch me easily. Big difference from "habitability". How hard are you trying to misrepresent me?

Also I love how your read on me start long ago but you had no reason until then. And now your only reasons are... those shitty posts? Are you fucking serious? Better people have gotten better excuses and yet were clearly scum. Yet now you are telling me that you want to convince the town to lynch
me
using this crap?

p-edit: let me read them after I post this
I love this post and it's tone imo. This post makes me feel a lot better about ZZZX.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #626 (isolation #8) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay ZZZX vs LaLight is a TvT.

{ZZZX, LaLight, Moon}
{Inf}
{GL}
{VOTE: LQ}
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #627 (isolation #9) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

Spoiler: LQ's Rebuttal
In post 625, LicketyQuickety wrote:Let me get this straight. You think in a mountainous, killess, flipless game you are supposed to be MORE sure of your Scum reads? I'm sorry, but that doesn't make any damn sense. Why is it Townie to be absolutely certain of your Scum reads being Scum? This is a claim that needs backing which you don't provide, you just state it like it should just be accepted. So no, your wrong, in a game like this, the person who has the best game based on the basic fundamentals is the person who leads this shin dig, and that doesn't necessitate that the leader of the game needs to be "sure" of their reads. Besides, this is pretty much of no consequence since I think Town wins this game with a Town block of myself, GL and LaLight. Lastly (here) you said my post here was Scummy, but you didn't provide a smidgen of an assessment as to why this is. You just basically stated some general thoughts on the game and then tacked on that you thought my posts was Scummy. No where did you link these two things together to create a cohesive argument.
The game is flipless. I'm saying scum would be more sure that whom they're pushing is town, otherwise they're likely to give away that they're town.

Also, LMAO at this "townbloc"
Bruh, you just salty becuase I saw you infilitrated a townbloc and I'm tearing you the fuck out of it now.
Yeah no, you're scum.
The fact you even suggest there is a townbloc suggests it wasn't formed naturally. If it was, you wouldn't be using the word townbloc.

Also its scummy because it looks like you have more information then I do, thus you are allowed to overanalyize.
IE, you're scum.

--
Again, you make an assertion without saying how it links to me being Scummy. Why is it Scummy for me to come out with a read in my first few posts? I am pretty sure you have seen me do that as Town. So this is just poorly thought out shade on your part. I got the conclusion for exactly what I said, RTFT. I gave my argument. If you don't understand the argument, that is one thing. Its completely different for you to give an excuse for not getting the argument because its on page 1... This is a red herring argument because what page it is should hold no bearing on whether you understand the argument or not. And LOL that "reach" is based on YOUR slot... So you are basically arguing that you are not Town here :P
It's scummy because it looks like you have a lot more information that I do. Meaning you're scum.

And oh look, LQ looks he found a "slip" how adorable.
Yeah, push more things that aren't "slips" scum.
That's not even my slot dude.
I replaced momo, not Inf.
Now you're just trying to wiggle out of your momo TR.

--
Looks like you found the caps button, nice job, that should make you argument more credible. I am pretty sure all you are arguing at this point is that people shouldn't have reads early. You have yet to say why having early reads is Scummy. Why don't you talk to like, Ranger or something and as them what they think of making early reads. A lot of the time I provide early reads to get us out of RVS... I have done this many times and its the very first time I have seen you use this argument against me. Also, I don't buy that you are actually worked up about this. I think its out of character for you to use caps as a general rule and considering what you are using the caps for, namely me having early reads, it reads extremely ingenuine.
Lol what even is the point of the "Looks like you found the caps button" part. That's shade for no reason that you aren't really doing much with. And yeah, people shouldn't have reads ON PAGE 1.

--
I have never heard you use the phase "Holy shit I love this guy" and in fact, I don't think I have ever seen you agree with someone with adoration like this before... ever. If you have done this as Town, I'd like a link. So far your tone seems way off your Town game tone. Also, way to drop a bunch of buzzwords as your reason for Town reading someone that has nothing to do with the quoted post. These questions and assertions that moonbird is saying is not "games solvey" it is a defence of my attack on moonbird. I agree its a good defence, but it is still a defense and not a post that indicates that they are game solving. This is a subtle difference and I hope people understand what I am saying here because I am not sure people will be able to follow me here because its kinda an advanced outlook on things and not your basic shit that Alisae keeps droning on about.
LMAO what is this arguement even. The whole arguement of "I never saw you say that as town" is honestly just an excuse to again, wiggle out of your momo read. Though I can explain that, basicly Moon disregarded meta in a way I found really towny.

--
I'm pretty sure nowhere in my reasoning in the quoted post did I argue that duppin is Scum based on his read of Infinity. So guess what? That a classic case of a strawman. I had not given a read on momo at that point in the game and I know this for a fact. So unless you can dream up reasoning on how me voting someone who did a naked vote when I said I wasn't going to tolerate naked votes means I am Scum I am pretty sure you have no argument. And lets be clear here, I wasn't voting duppin based on them voting momo, I was voting them based on the fact that he was doing IIoA (in the traditional sense ie. setup talk) and on top of this after that fact he does a naked vote. So you are ascribing reasoning into the motivation for my vote that wasn't there and wasn't even implied. What was implied is that duppin was only talking setup talk about WIFOM things and then LATER decided to do a RVS vote. You can see this in the order of quotes that I quoted. This was talked about later itt as well with duppin. It turns out that it was an RVS vote and duppin didn't know anything about momo. It was also discussed later that I had said I had a Null read on the momo slot and NOT a Town read. Unless you can prove that my vote on duppin was because I was Town reading momo, then your argument her holds no water. And since there is NO evidence for your argument itt, it is actually YOU who are reaching.
I REPLACED MOMO NOT INF. HOLY SHIT THIS DUMBTELL IS SO FAKE, AND IT'S A BUNCH OF MISREP BECAUSE I DIDN'T EVEN MENTION INF ANYWHERE IN THOSE POSTS.

--
More Strawman arguments, lovely. Nowhere in this entire thread did I ever say someone slipped as a means to Scumread someone. I think you should know my stance on "slips" and I am pretty sure you are really underestimating me thinking I only hold that point of view as Town. You have been in several games where I talk about my stance on slips. Find a new argument because this one is not going to work at all. And LOL??? I am Scummy for pushing facts?? What the actual fuck is that kind of reasoning??? Also, your hypothetical sucks serious balls, deep throat style. What good is a hypothetical here? The only thing it does is entertain the idea that I am Scum based on someone's imagination and isn't based on anything in reality.
Bruh, you litterally said
In short this is a perspective slip.
and used it to push this early moonbird read.
If that's not you pushing what you think is a "slip"
then please explain to me what it actually is.

K... why the fuck is it fake?
It's fake because tonally it reads empty and uninterested. It seems like he doesn't care. Like "Oh, it's over." Hence why I read it as fake.

Spoiler: Back to LQ
Reason for this is that duppins vote was naked as we see later and GLs vote wasn't RVS. Evidence for this itt thread is that GL said he say RVS was over. That indicates that his vote isn't RVS and duppins vote was RVS. I also hated the tone of duppins post and loved the tone of GL's post.
Yeah, that's really clear. TBH, I don't understand what dupin was trying to get out of that naked vote. Like, I don't see the reward in that if they were scum. I don't think it's something they would do as scum. I don't understand how you don't see dupin's vote as RVS.

--
I really hate to interrupt you making a scene, but my reason for the statement that I made that momo is lynch bait and me not Town reading momo was based on me being more careful with my read on momo since I knew he was lynch bait. But sure, if your naked assertion that I am Scum for pointing out that momo is lynchbait means I am Scum, go ahead and roll with it. I mean, its not at all based on what the actual thread says, but you seem to have an active imagination, so it kinda suits you to have this outlook not based on anything in reality.
So is NM, and you defintiely were not careful with that, but momo is and you were? Lol okay then.

--
I had no way of knowing what duppins experience with momo was. Why was it Scummy for me to point out that momo is lynch bait? I am just asking for a reason here, and please be articulate with your reason.
So you attack them fore it instead of informing them and then seeing what their reaction is? It's that you basicly voted dupin for attacking lynchbait instead of just informing them to find out what their reaction was. If you did this, fine. But instead you attacked them for knowledge that they were supposed to know how again?

--
I'll ask the obvious question here I guess. How does it imply that I was Town reading him? Like how, not just that it does because that is not going to work. You are arguing that the argument I made later itt about my reasoning that I have a null read on momo because he has one post and he is lynch bait so I want to be careful about my read on him is a lie. That is what you are arguing. Now back that up with something besides just speculation. I was not attacking duppin FOR voting momo. I was attacking duppin for making a naked RVS vote after he had already dipped his toe in the water with IIoA previously itt.
It implies you're townreading him when you essentially attack Dupin for voting them.

--
Why don't you articulate yourself this way in your read on myself and GL?
This sounds like scum getting caught for the wrong reasons. Also, I have been doing that as I've been catching up :]
What do you mean? What are you talking about? Serious question here since I legit don't understand this. Why are you talking about buddying? Where has it looked like ZZZX is buddying me?
Scumbuddies not buddying.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #631 (isolation #10) » Thu May 18, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

Spoiler: LQ Flails some more so I have to rebut their arguements :P
A. Brah, for the better half of about 25 responses to things itt you did the same fucking thing ie. giving gut reads. If that was all I did, you would have a point, but I am pretty sure you are by far a much worse offender of this in this game.
B. People Town read me because they see my game is based on actual shit that matters and me general attitude towards the game is trying to sort people and Town telling all over the fucking place.
A. I'm moreso concerned about the apologizing and I thought you hopped onto that. Also I'm not Inf slot. I'm momo slot.
B. Yeah you pratically got everyone pocketted and I'm ruining it. You're not sorting. You're pushing an agenda. You did it to get NM lynched with a fairly easy lynch, you did it with dupin because he was spreading words of truth.

--
I thought I asked a pretty good question to duppin there. I asked him why his Town read on someone who had less than half the posts as me was a stronger Town read than myself. Like why am I Scum for asking clarification on reads on people? How is that meant to "look busy"? How do you know I am doing it to look busy and not to sort duppin? Duppins response was basically "I don't want to/I don't know how to answer that question." How is that a Town response? How do you even know duppin was Town?
And I thought I was going to do great things with town!LQ. That doesn't mean it's true ;)
Saying "I Thought" implies you were doing it to get towncred.
But it's not anyhting you can do anything with. You're just asking it to look busy. It's mean to make it look like you are hunting but you're not. You're scum. The question doesn't even help you sort dupin. It's just this tiny thing to nitpick at which makes you scum. What, is dupin not allowed to have stronger reads on people with fewer posts? I don't get it.

The response is town because it was exactly what I was thinking when I saw you ask that question. The question has no real purpose.

And I don't know dupin is town. To me they just read like obvtown.
It's a read. A really strong read.

--
To all of it: Why? why do you think its fake and manipulative?
A. It's subtle manipulation. And it's fake because just reads to me like he's trying to force this subtle manipulation. It's like how as scum, I could act humble and say "I don't have a great scumgame" (btw I've been told I have a great scumgame, and I'm kinda proud of my scumplay :p) and eventually it becomes truth and people will believe it. It's like that. If you keep on saying it, eventually it'll be believed. B. It's fake because if you're telling someone "in good faith" it reads to me as "okay, I townread you, but I think you're wrong here." It's just not something I feel like you say to someone who you scumread.

--
I see it as Scumhunting momo.
Honestly, at the time I wrote that post, I was thinking GL was on the NM wagon when he actually wasn't.

--
Based on what?
My reads.
How on earth am I trying to pocket Lalight when I had barely engaged with them at this point in the game?
It seems like you're moreso just trying to warm up to them.
Why? What's disgusting about it?
It's disgusting because you make them seem like if they got wagonned you would support it. Basicly, you're allowing yourself to be able to justify a vote there later on.
K, well, IDK about you in your experience, but when I am Scum, I tend to shut down when it looks like I am getting lynched. When I am Town and about to be lynched its the exact opposite.
This post isn't about you, or your meta and I don't know why you thought it was. My experience is that whenever I see town go "WELP" it's usually because they have no idea how to combat their lynch. If anything scum are moreso likely to combat it in my opinion.

--
Or, ya'know I was just trying to keep my Town read from getting Scum read (I can actually do this based on the fact that pretty much everyone besides you is Town reading me and I am seen as the Town leader).
Town leader eh? that's a nice title you got there scum :P
This line screams that you were trying to pocket LaLight.

--
I agree with this looking back. Duppin was prolly Town. That said, I still believe that even if NM was Town, they make a perfect PL.
So why was one of your arguements "against the dupin wagon" used for attacking Inf?

--
K, here's the post you are missing that links how my read on ZZZX changed:
Some post
I MISSED THIS! Okay, that does look a bit better for you :p

--
OK, LOL. Now I am Scum for attacking posts I am supposed to attack? Are you for real here?
My complaint is that that post is easy to attack. It's easy to say he's not doing those things.

--
I agree his tone isn't bad here, but that's not enough to just go based on tone. I was looking at what ZZZX was actually SAYING rather that how what he said came across. Read latter in the thread his tone is completely different - he looks really desperate.
That's not desperate to me. That's annoyance that reads towny to me.

--
K. Why? What is gross about it? Are you saying I am not coming across a genuine here or something? What is the argument you are making here?
It's the posturing bit. "I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure" seems postury to me. Also the part where you say "Duppin comes across like he is telling himself "this can't be happening" " I just hate because you make it seem like town couldn't feel what duppin was feeling.

--
Errr... No-Flip association? Like what makes you think Scum hasn't been lynched yet? Why was NM Town?
NM is town because the way you pushed them doesn't read as bussing, and it doesn't read as a TvT either because it seemed like you were trying to pocket one lynchbait (momo) while going for the other (NM). It seemed like a lot like a push coming from scum trying to get a mislynch.

--
OMG seriously? That was a perfect question that GL asked and you are Scum reading him for it! The confbias is strong in this one.
Oh it's okay. Alisae is confbiasing. Alisae has bad reads. It's okay. Alisae's push on me doesn't really matter, it's just Alisae pushing a bad read. Alisae can't actually get me lynched.

That's what that post reads to me as.

--
Yes, I am actually playing correctly here. Because I am so widely Town read, this means I can say things like this to influence the game more. If I would have said this when multiple people were Scum reading, I agree it would be Suspect. But I am actually playing as Town leader at this point in the game and am trying to direct Town so that I have more influence over the game.
This reads as scum trying to cash in all of the towncred he has to get away with really scummy shit.

--
You forget the other reason I have for voting Infinity. Why didn't you mention that?
I didn't really mention it because I couldn't really make any analysis off of it, and I was focusing on analysis over asking questions and scumhunting in my catchup. There isn't really much I can analyze about "his analysis being off" because you don't give me more to work with. You just say it is and hope people will blindly follow you because your scum in the townleader position.

--
Why is anger a Town emotion?
The anger here feels town because it seems like ZZZX thinks he's being scumread for shit reasons. It doesn't read as fake, it reads as genuinely annoyed because they don't really understand what is going on.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #634 (isolation #11) » Thu May 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

Spoiler: More words for LQ!
And I know its your dream to catch Scum!LQ since you have never done that before, but this is not the game you are going to do it because I am Town in this one.
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I GUESS ALIASE IS JUST WRONG AGAIN.

--
So I am Scum for being good at the game now?
Nah, you're scum for trying to misrepresent the post.

--
People shouldn't have reads on page one huh?
It's way too early imo. And now you're just bragging about correctly townreading someone and I'm not seeing how that's relevant right now =(

--
Give me a link where you have done this as Town.
No game really comes to mind right away. It's sorta hard to specificly remember a moment where I said that phrase when it seems so generic for me. Maybe refer to my relationship with Fro99er? I always seem to call him "Town as fuck"
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=71362 - Tatsuya's uPick
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=70351 - Bringer II

--
I don't think much of most slips, but perspective slips are a thing. They happen when someone has a change of character - they change their outlook on the game in a way that shows their perspective has changed without giving any reasons for it. And no, its not the same as changing a read on someone. Its the kind of thing that they are talking with their teammates and withing the PT they agree they should change their perspective. They then change their perspective which is in direct conflict with what they had said earlier - they miss a step in the process where they were supposed to say something that lead to their change in perspective. It can also happen with an individual Scum member when they can't keep their story straight. They get caught up with lies and forget what they said earlier and then contradict themselves.
Bruh, at the end of the day it's still a slip.

--
:D This is where you start to lose it Alisae and your case starts to fall apart because you don't understand the subtlety of my post.

I do see Duppins vote as RVS... I just see it as coming after they have discussed other things, which isn't typically how RVS works. What does he get out of it if he is Scum? He blends in, that's what he gets. Why wouldn't he do it as Scum? If your reading it strictly as RVS it should be NAI... you argued reads shouldn't be done on page 1, well, you are reading duppin as Town based on a very early post.
Except it's not page 1? Page two fine, but that was a good start to a read imo. Besides that, fine, the rest of the point you're making here is fine.

--
Because I know NM, I know he's not going to change his game unless he gets PLed a few times. With momo, he's pretty new and can still have hope to change from being really bad lynch bait to someone who isn't lynch bait. I was lynch bait once upon a time. I still struggle with it sometimes (depending on the game), but overall people can read me as Town when I am Town. Now if you want to argue that somehow me being lynch bait means I can trick people when I am Scum, we can talk about that after the game, but the short version is, if people are Town reading me, I am prolly Town.
Well you sure as hell ain't town to me. You look like scum to me :p
So I should just blindly follow like everyone else?
I don't think Alisaes like to do that =(

--
I don't think I ever actually used the argument that duppin is Scum because he voted on lynch bait. That was my initial assertion, but later I had different reasons for Scum reading him. Go back and look but I only brought up that he voted lynch bait a single time.
This is how I read . If that's an incorrect interpretation, how was I supposed to interpret it?

--
More words are necessary.
Okay. I was refering to associations. Early I felt as if ZZZX wasn't considering all of the scummy stuff you were doing, but then ZZZX noticed something in a way I feel like he wouldn't if you two were on the same scumteam. If you two were on the same scumteam, I feel like he would just not even post this.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #635 (isolation #12) » Thu May 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 633, GuiltyLion wrote:Alisae you think LaLight is town yes? Do you think ZZZX and Infinity are town both pushing and voting town!LaLight? If that's the case then why wouldn't scum!LQ or scum!GL be cashing in on an easy LaLight mislynch, especially since your predecessor momo was previously townreading both of us?
Yes and Yes. I feel like you two are trying to go for bigger fish instead of easier lynches right now, and then just save the easier lynches for later on if that makes sense.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #637 (isolation #13) » Thu May 18, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

A. I feel like as scum, he would go for something easy first, and then try to be more focused on being manipulative mid and late game like he is now.
B. I feel like this is just a fight where scum might push this false dichotomy that one of them must be scum, and try to use that as an excuse to line up lynches on both of them. That's how that fight feels, and it just feels very TvTish to me. tbh I sorta didn't want to read it because it's a FNaF game, but I think I understand what you're getting at. I think I actually like this post :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #639 (isolation #14) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

@LaLight for me I joined on Oct 31st, for you Nov 1st.
So wait.
Let me get this straight
I'm scum because I disagree with the popular consensus of "These people are town."
And I'm scum because my reads are different.

So as town, I'm supposed to just blindly follow along with the list of townreads you give me?
Am I understanding this right?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #642 (isolation #15) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 640, LaLight wrote:
In post 639, Alisae wrote:@LaLight for me I joined on Oct 31st, for you Nov 1st.
So wait.
Let me get this straight
I'm scum because I disagree with the popular consensus of "These people are town."
And I'm scum because my reads are different.

So as town, I'm supposed to just blindly follow along with the list of townreads you give me?
Am I understanding this right?
I am not saying you are necessarily scum, I'm saying it's sus and there is real possibility that you're trying to sabotage a strong town team. Anyway before I can say something substantial on this point I should either really attentively read all the walls or wait till you guys make a key points post.
Yeah, please do read the walls.

You're basicly scumreading me for being different and not following along and nodding along.
Like, you're assuming I have to go along with your plan.
I don't. This plan could have been manufactured by scum easily.

I will say, you need to be careful because scum!LQ could have easily formed this townbloc you are refering to and infilitrate it.
Also, I replaced momo slot. momo was already in the townbloc. Why would I break up a townbloc that my predecessor was previously in?
That doesn't make sense to me dude.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #644 (isolation #16) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

A townbloc is 3 people who agree never to lynch each other. Strong ones form naturally, weak ones form artifically.
{Momo, GL, and LQ} was a townbloc.
Unless I'm reading wrong.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #646 (isolation #17) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 645, LaLight wrote:
In post 644, Alisae wrote:A townbloc is 3 people who agree never to lynch each other. Strong ones form naturally, weak ones form artifically.
{Momo, GL, and LQ} was a townbloc.
Unless I'm reading wrong.
{me, GL, LQ} was a townbloc
From what I was reading, it seemed like GL, and LQ had no interest in lynching momo. I think the townbloc before I replaced in was {momo, GL, LQ, you} and you and momo just didn't get along. But I don't think we're getting anywhere with this townbloc talk.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #648 (isolation #18) » Thu May 18, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

Mine is
LQ --> GL --> Win game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #750 (isolation #19) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 668, MathBlade wrote:@Alisae with such short time left we need to consolidate here. Which and why?
I prefer LQ over Inf atm. Inf made some posts I liked whereas LQ is just a stronger read overall.

--
In post 680, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 677, MathBlade wrote:Again you're using flipful mafia rules, in a flipless game. Where if you actually bothered to address my question and answer it you would have said ZZX from your POV is scum based on where your vote is.

Any player who is categorically proven wrong yet doesn't change their reads or provide analysis into doing so is scum.

Infinity is scum for being off both wagons and sheeping/working with ZZX despite calling him a scumread. This makes LaLight Town by that virtue alone. I still notice you say I didn't give reasons when this is literally what I said above too.

You are scum when despite being shown ZZX is a scum pocket and despite being shown evidence you were wrong somewhere before in prior days you keep trucking along as if nothing changed. You attack Infinity yet never Vote him and yet you say Duppin was likely town and so then defending Town would not be stupid.

Join me on Infinity or scum claim more. Your choice.
Mate, the posts where you quoted the VC is flip associations.

And people need to seriously stop making argument that "if you were Town you would do X" those arguments only work if you actually know the player you are saying that about on a very deep and intimate level. No one in this game has that kind of meta on me. Alisae is prolly closest to that, but Alisae is off their rocker confbiasing me based on the simple fact that they haven't said I have done a single Townie thing. That means that Alisae is not playing an objective game, but a biased game.
Oh.
I'm confbiased.
I see how it is.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #752 (isolation #20) » Fri May 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm supposed to like your posts?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #758 (isolation #21) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

The fact that now you decide to look at GL is good and I like that!
The way you did it is unnatural to me LQ.
It looks like you were forced to reconisder this read.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #760 (isolation #22) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

I like you are re-evaluating GL.
I don't like how you suddenly decided to do it.
Can you explain more about GL to me and what you're seeing? That might help me a bit.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #763 (isolation #23) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay then.

@GuiltyLion
- Do you like LQ's attempt to re-evaluate and how he did it?
Pedit: Mafia what now?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #769 (isolation #24) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Maaaaaaaaaaaath
GL is also scums. ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #773 (isolation #25) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 770, MathBlade wrote:
In post 766, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 534, LaLight wrote:Distancing from the wagon but Kaboom (161, 180)
Saying n_m is the same as town and scum isn't distancing from the wagon, because it was a policy wagon.
Calling everyone town is a scumtell actually. I mean, I tended to do it a lot in my earlier games.
Just because it's a tell for you doesn't mean it works for other people. Alisae can attest to the fact that I often have too many townreads as town. (hi alisae!)
This is really interesting. Especially "You responses are good but the read progressions are still weird to me and the gut feeling you're scum won't go away. So idk what to do.". The same unsurity about me just as about everyone else.

Again more townreading and more

A lot of townreading. A lot of doubts. Not a lot of confidence in what he's posting. Eiter unsure town or scum. LeanScum here.
You're probably right that I'm doubting myself too much, but again that doesn't make me scum. I struggle on d1 a lot because I don't find scum tend to do a lot of scummy things so early. I'm also just naturally not very confident in my reads. It's something I'm working on, for sure.

Now your turn. You call me scum for things like townreading everyone and doubting myself, which I guess could be scum traits but could also easily come from town. My question is why in this particular case are they more likely to be scum traits? Do you think in this game scum are more likely to not find people to push? Or not have very strong reads? Do you think town would have more solid scumreads? Why?

It doesn't feel like you're really trying to solve me, but just looking at my behavior on the surface.
@Infinity why the hell are you still going on about LaLight when you e been told it is a bad wagon and ZZX is on it and from your POV you should be reevaluating? Until I see you explain the concerns I have about you and ZZX on the same wagon I don't give a damn what your PBPA says.
I townread Inf.
Can you structure your thoughts for me in a way I can understand what you're talking about when it comes to Inf. If you do this, I can attempt to structure my thoughts about Inf as well.

pedit: GL's entrance into the game read as fake, their Dupin push was bad, and I kinda don't like their stance about NM. It seems like they wanted to avoid an easy wagon, and the way he went about it reads to me as he knew it was bad, but didn't want to be on that wagon.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #784 (isolation #26) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 775, MathBlade wrote:Alisae I am phone posting so bear with me here but the short answer is "Infinity lacks followup/follow through"

Infinity says his guides are guided more by VCA. No such VCA is given shared or alluded to and I have not seen such in any game I have been with him on. He asks a lot of questions and barely responds anything substantial and then has taken to tunneling someone for a long ass time who he has been tunneling before as scum with those two dead people and he just categorically is wrong and does so to the exclusion of everything else. He did this a lot in Poker Mafia (where he fake claimed cop)

I can't stand sometimes in late game mafia how people don't re-evaluate overnight in the face of concrete information. It drives me nuts.
A. I will wait for a long answer then :]
B. Math, how do I do VCA in this game? Please explain it to me, because Alisaes don't understand =(
Why do you think it's a scum tunnel rather then a town tunnel? I feel like Inf would be more agreeable as scum. You're forgetting that town can be wrong too.
C. We're in late game? :o

Also, here. Feel free to chew on this.
I am townread inf because of a few reasons.
First off, I like how they responeded to ZZZX's . If someone is lynched, and you think they were a towny that was lynched, you have an idea that their reads were made genuinely. Inf knows this, so instead of just going with ZZZX's "THE DEAD'S READS ARE SHIT" he presses it and is like "Yo, if the reads are formed genuinely, they should be taken into account." This feels moreso like someone who is trying to genuinely evaluate the game.

I also like . While I don't agree with what he's saying, it looks like it's coming from someone who is trying to form reads and hunt. I don't care about the first line, I care about the 2nd. The first line I just don't agree with. The 2nd is a really good point that's being brought up which I like.

Lastly I like . I like Inf's response to the pressure here. It seems like he thinks GL is being unreasonable here, so he's attempting to reason with GL to attempt to get GL on the right track. Not to mention I like their stance on dupin. He's using dupin as a way to attempt to solve the game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #794 (isolation #27) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 791, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 787, MathBlade wrote:viewtopic.php?p=8634717#p8634717

You are more aggressive give no fucks as Town imho.

I watched that game specifically because I almost replaced into it.
My aggression depends on the climate of the game. I am not always aggressive as Town. When I am not aggressive as Town, I play a lot better actually.
Why is the climate different here?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #796 (isolation #28) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

Inf, can you narrow your thoughts for me?
That might help me out a bit there.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #798 (isolation #29) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

Math why aren't you responding to my post ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #802 (isolation #30) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hmm.....
So you're saying it's a PoE read.
tbh, I don't know how to respond or refute that. =(
In that post though you said you had some doubts about Guilty.
Can you go more indepth about your GL read?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #807 (isolation #31) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 804, MathBlade wrote:
In post 798, Alisae wrote:Math why aren't you responding to my post ;~;
I am phone posting give me a minute please.
dw about it.
You just responded to it, so I'm going to do that now.

Is it possible that Inf simply just, doesn't know how to approach flipless VCA? Becuase it seems like you aren't taking that into account as a possibility.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #808 (isolation #32) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 805, Infinity 324 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 567, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 424, Infinity 324 wrote:If we get 2 correct townreads collectively we win. LQ is one, I think momo might be another.
also I think this is worth discussing

From a neutral perspective, the correct number of collective townreads is
three
. If we have 2 correct collective townreads, we can still mislynch a 3rd person in 5p LYLO to a scumteam of 2.

I see the following scenarios where Infinity gets this wrong:

1) Infinity is town and he included himself in hypothetical 5 person LYLO and assumed he wasn't going to get lynched, he only needs 2 correct townreads
^ I find this somewhat likely, but the problem is he should still be worrying about whether he would be mislynched or not

2) Infinity is town and he assumed we lynched scum already
^ I don't think this is likely at all, Infinity wasn't particularly scumreading either of the lynches and I don't see a reason to be so confident that we lynched scum yet

3) Infinity is scum and we lynched his partner and he slipped in assuming LYLO happens with 3p left
^ I'm not really inclined to buy this though it's loosely possible

4) Infinity is scum and he had a perspective slip here because he's thinking from the perspective of him (scum) + 2 townreads (town) + his partner being a scenario where they "lynch scum" (but actually mislynch a townie and win).
^ This is the most likely explanation outside of 1), I guess

I'm kinda in a coinflip between 1 and 4. Are there other explanations I'm missing here? I've been trying to think from this perspective the whole game, but I've been focused on identifying three correct townreads, so the disconnect here is something I want to call out. What do you guys think?

Oh right

I was thinking in terms of 3p lylo since I'm used to games going to 3p lylo I guess.

Thinking GL is town for this.
Inf, can you be more transparent with me?
Because right now you're just giving me "It's a read" and nothing more.
If you're going to do it in your readlist, fine. I can wait.
I just want that readlist though :)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #813 (isolation #33) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 809, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 794, Alisae wrote:

My aggression depends on the climate of the game. I am not always aggressive as Town. When I am not aggressive as Town, I play a lot better actually.
Because MathBlade is taking the lead so far and arguments are being based more on concrete things. If it was a game where I was trying to argue how Player X is Scum because they said the wrong thing and their perspective was off, yeah, that's when you will see me more livid. Its also past my bedtime. Its 2:18 AM, I should be asleep but I am up playing Mafia. I don't plan on going to bed until the thread dies down because this is just too much fun.
Was the climate different before MathBlade came around? If so, how and why?
Also I'm getting sleepy myself, so I might sleep as well :]
gnite

pedit: It sounded like you just described a PoE read to me though. As in you basicly said "Everyone else seems town so..."
Then again, looking back at it, I think I might have misread the post because it only talks about your townread and not Math or ZZZX.
I would drill you for more reads, but I think I might as well just wait for your read list and I want to get some sleep anyways.

pedit2: It's me trying to work with Inf. What did you think it was?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #911 (isolation #34) » Sat May 20, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 815, MathBlade wrote:
In post 807, Alisae wrote:
In post 804, MathBlade wrote:
In post 798, Alisae wrote:Math why aren't you responding to my post ;~;
I am phone posting give me a minute please.
dw about it.
You just responded to it, so I'm going to do that now.

Is it possible that Inf simply just, doesn't know how to approach flipless VCA? Becuase it seems like you aren't taking that into account as a possibility.
I am not because when someone claims to use it in their reads I assume they know how to do it in the style Mafia game they are in. Or it wouldn't impact their reads.
Now you're just holding Inf to high expectations. I tend to use VCA from time to time, and even I didn't know how to use it in a flipless game until you explained it to me. I think you're tunneling Inf here and holding him up to higher expectations.

--
In post 816, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 806, MathBlade wrote:In regards to late game: Yes we are.

We have 7 alive.
This means we have at most 4 more days left.
The majority of posts in a mafia game come from the first half of days. So this is getting close to end game.
I disagree. We are at late game when we have one mislynch left. This post rubs me the wrong way all over.
There here reads AI to me, so how does this rub you the wrong way? I kinda think the paranoia is fake here since I'm not seeing you follow up on it.

--
In post 819, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 813, Alisae wrote:
In post 809, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 794, Alisae wrote:

Because MathBlade is taking the lead so far and arguments are being based more on concrete things. If it was a game where I was trying to argue how Player X is Scum because they said the wrong thing and their perspective was off, yeah, that's when you will see me more livid. Its also past my bedtime. Its 2:18 AM, I should be asleep but I am up playing Mafia. I don't plan on going to bed until the thread dies down because this is just too much fun.
Was the climate different before MathBlade came around? If so, how and why?
Also I'm getting sleepy myself, so I might sleep as well :]
gnite
Yeah, the climate was different. It was a much slower paced game. We only had like 10 pages for all of Day 1. I was also focussing more on other games, which could have attributed to the pace of the game being slower combined with how I laid out how we should approach this game. I was emphasising giving good posts, so that could be why people weren't posting as much. That's prolly not the full reasons, but it could have been a factor.
You're confusing me LQ :(
Are you refering to this game, or the game you played with Math and are referencing?
If it's this game, why didn't you try to make it a bit faster instead of keeping it the way the gamestate was?

--
In post 826, MathBlade wrote:
In post 824, Infinity 324 wrote:How am I caught up in
Because you are quoting posts and saying "at this point".
"At this point" means right now.

If you weren't caught up then you were lying about saying "at this point"

So you were verifiably by your own words caught up.
Math...This is so subtle. I would never notice something like this. I think the wording here is really NAI. I don't even know how you saw something like this, but tbh, I just think town wouldn't notice this at all because of how little it is.

--
In post 846, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 622, Alisae wrote:Okay, I change my mind. Maybe ZZZX could be LQ's buddy. This post is basicly retracting the town points I gave them for pointing something out that LQ did. Now that looks like "WOOPS, I MADE A BAD PLAY, LET'S TAKE IT BACK."
Ali I don't see how this re-evaluation affects your reads. You say this and go back to calling guilty obvscum. Why?
With my catchup at the time I had a LQ and GL scumteam because as I reading a long, they strongly townread each other and it seemed like
In post 849, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 626, Alisae wrote:Okay ZZZX vs LaLight is a TvT.

{ZZZX, LaLight, Moon}
{Inf}
{GL}
{VOTE: LQ}
Why is lalight town?
You get a towncase later.

--
In post 852, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: LicketyQuick

Okay Alisae here you go.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY MATH SAVES THE DAY!

--
In post 877, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 763, Alisae wrote:Okay then.

@GuiltyLion
- Do you like LQ's attempt to re-evaluate and how he did it?
Pedit: Mafia what now?
He should be re-evaluating me, because frankly I have been slacking a lot this game, so I like that he did it. But I agree with you that the execution looked forced, because I don't see how townreading/arguing with Mathblade would change his view of the game state. If LQ thinks Infinity is scum (who he was voting when he re-evaluated), I don't see where the second-guessing me came from.

His posts about it feel relatively transparent though so I'm going to see where he goes with it as I continue reading, but this is where I am as of when I hit your question.
I'm not seeing him do anything with it currently so...

--
In post 883, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 862, ZZZX wrote:I think its a town slip for all purposes.
I totally agree with this, does anyone disagree with calling MathBlade town? Does anyone think that is a slip/mistake he's willing/capable of faking as scum?

I'm here ish

Town to Scum
MathBlade
LaLight
Alisae
LQ
Inf
ZZZX

I'm starting to wonder if one of the first two wagons was on scum after all, because now I'm starting to feel like everyone is towntelling to a degree. I wonder if it's Inf/Duppin
In post 885, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 656, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 3.2

LaLight (2) - Infinity 324, ZZZX
Infinity 324 (1) - moonbird
ZZZX (2) - LicketyQuickety, LaLight
LicketyQuickety (1) - Alisae

Not Voting - GuiltyLion

Deadline is in (expired on 2017-05-20 18:08:44)

I forgot to announce yesterday but 2 days has been added to the deadline due to replacement.
If the deadline runs out before I find the replacement, the deadline will be frozen.
This was the last official VC as far as I can tell

Here's what I have

GL UNOFFICIAL VC

LaLight (2) - Infinity 324, ZZZX
ZZZX (1) - LaLight
LicketyQuickety (2) - Alisae, MathBlade

Not Voting - GuiltyLion, LicketyQuickety

this is not looking good in hopes for a lynch

I think at this point I'd rather compromise on LQ than LaLight but is it really going to be impossible to lynch Infinity or ZZZX here?

I feel like ZZZX and Inf is the most easiest thing to push as scum just to line up lynches. If NM (I think this is town), Dupin (I think this is town), ZZZX and Inf (I townread both of these) are all town, then you're essnetially just lining up lynches to make it to LyLo. I rather you just vote LQ, I think he's most likely scum here :p

--
In post 896, MathBlade wrote:
In post 83, GuyInFreezer wrote:Votecount! (1.2)

Not_Mafia (1) - ZZZX
momo (2) - duppin, moonbird
duppin (3) - GuiltyLion, LicketyQuickety, Not_Mafia

Not Voting - LaLight, momo, Infinity 324

With
votes,
to lynch

The deadline is in (expired on 2017-05-10 22:09:40).

momo has been prodded.
Guilty Lion and LQ likely not a team here.
Disagree. I think dupin would have required both scum to lynch him because he read as a good player to me.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #912 (isolation #35) » Sat May 20, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Alisae »

- I really do not know why you thought Dupin was scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #924 (isolation #36) » Sat May 20, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 923, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 887, MathBlade wrote:Because I scumread both and we need to consolidate.

If LQ had stuck with Infinity to L-1 it would have given me pause.

However LQ didn't and then never spoke about Infinity. LQ was trying to placate me.
You know what? Fuck you for assuming you know what I am doing. You don't and your warped sense of how to play this game is so fucking inaccurate its not even funny.
This is a scum post.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #927 (isolation #37) » Sat May 20, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 925, LicketyQuickety wrote:I don't like how MB is basically saying nothing happens during late game, which is complete BS.
Fine

--
In post 925, LicketyQuickety wrote:How are you going to Scum read me if I am thinking on a higher level than you and you don't even understand the arguments I am making? You could have figured this out very easily yourself simply by checking how many pages there were in this game at the EOD1. And I already explained why I didn't try and quicken the pace of this game in the very posts you quoted, namely, that I was busy with other games at the time. Try and keep up please.
Also Fine

--
In post 925, LicketyQuickety wrote:So GL and I are the Scum team simply because we Town read each other? I can honestly say I have no idea why you were nominated for Rising Star with this kind of shit.

Why does the Town case have to come later?
LMAAAO you two seem to have this unique synergy together that makes it seem like you're on sync, and you're pushing the same things together. You push NM while the other pushes outside of it. I just think you're a team just by play, not by you two townreading each other lmao.

Town case comes later because I'm working on it later and I'm busy now and I wrote that post when I woke up.

--
Actually, he is royally fucking up the game or he is Scum.
Voting scum is fucking up the game?
Wowie LQ, I didn't know that.

--
I am still feeling out GL and seeing how his current content is, which looks fine to me. Why do I have to do something with it immediately? Like do you expect me to instantly vote for GL now that I am reevaluating him or something?
DUDE! That was towards GL not you. I'm just not seeing you do anything with it while you claim to feel him out.

--
I am sorry Alisae, but if you are Town here and have such a strong Scum read on me, it shows you have no idea how to read me at all. I am going to be pissed if I am lynched. And you still never answered why I can't Town read Infinity on page 1, but you can read GL and my self as the Scum team on Page fucking 2.
Yes I did! Your inf read is baseless and had nothing to go off of, and even if it did it's a complete reach. You just simply cannot get that relaxed tone of not having to worry about being pushed on page 1. You just can't. As for page 2, you hopped on Dupin for something that was really easy to push.

--
Based on what do you think duppin is not only Town but that it required 2 Scum on his lynch? I swear the shortsightedness of some people is ridiculous.
Scum!LQ here loudly dismisses me.
pedit: You're loudly dismissing Math's read and trying to make them think that what they're saying doesn't matter.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #939 (isolation #38) » Sat May 20, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 938, LicketyQuickety wrote:This is a blatant contradiction. Its like you are not even trying to make sense.
This is blatant misrep.
I was quoting one of GL's posts, not yours.

And I HAVE evaluated you.
You're scum.

So, let me get this straight.
I am so bad and terrible at scum.
That I have to confbias deathtunnel someone into the ground
When instead I can say "Yes LQ, whatever you say LQ."
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #940 (isolation #39) » Sat May 20, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like fuck man.
It seems like Me and Math (and maybe GL) seem like they know what is going on anymore.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #942 (isolation #40) » Sat May 20, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like.
Every single fucking game of mafia I play in nowadays.
What happens is
"Alisae finds scum."
"Alisae attempts to catch scum."
"Everyone scumreads Alisae because he's catching scum who is townread."
"Everyone lynches Alisae when he catches scum."
"Because Alisae can't get his reads lynched, scum then proceeds to win the game."

Maybe I should just use sheer force and will to get my reads lynched now when I know I caught scum :[
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #943 (isolation #41) » Sat May 20, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like, holy fuck
Can we lynch LQ now?
He's obvscum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #949 (isolation #42) » Sat May 20, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 944, LicketyQuickety wrote:On the one hand you say you were quoting GL, but see, the posts that was Quoted was really about me. Do you see what I am saying here or not?
...OOOOOOH I get what you're saying...
Ehhh, it just seems like it's just there to me.

--
In post 945, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 942, Alisae wrote:Like.
What happens is
"Alisae finds scum."
"Because Alisae can't get his reads lynched, scum then proceeds to win the game."

Maybe I should just use sheer force and will to get my reads lynched now when I know I caught scum :[
Gee, is that AtE, I can't really tell.
You're right it is!
I am using my emotions because THAT IS LITTERALLY HOW EVERY GAME OF MAFIA I PLAY GOES.
>Alisae finds scum.
>Alisae tries to lynch scum.
>No one lynches the scum Alisae catches.
>People lynch Alisae
>Scum win.

Like. This is every.
Single.
Fucking
Game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #950 (isolation #43) » Sat May 20, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 947, MathBlade wrote:
In post 942, Alisae wrote:Like.
What happens is
"Alisae finds scum."

Don't start my bad habits Alisae. As Town I feel this way sometimes. You saw what happened in Civ. Come back and talk.
It's because I put my foot way too far forward, and then when people don't fall me I crawl up into a ball and cry and feel like I'm just shit at mafia because I can't get my reads lynched.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #956 (isolation #44) » Sat May 20, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

No LQ.
I'm not scum.
I caught your ass and now your only move is to try to fight me one on one because people are LISTENING to me and you can't continue to say "Alisae doesn't know what they're talking about, Alisae has shit reads, Alisae is bad at this game."
You can't continue to say that because it's not working and you continue to look scummier and scummier doing it.
You're caught scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #958 (isolation #45) » Sat May 20, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 957, MathBlade wrote:Notice LQ can't attack the contents of my message so LQ attacks me. It is pretty transparent.
This is what he's doing to me too =(
And you're right, continuing to talk to scum isn't going to get them lynched.
/me hugs
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #960 (isolation #46) » Sat May 20, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don't think I even want to make a case anymore.
I stated my points in thread, and if I do that, LQ will just refute it and will make himself look town again =(

{ZZZX, Math}
{GL, Inf, LaLight}
{LQ}

I'm starting to like GL's posts about LQ. GL, Inf, and LaLight are leans btw. Now that I think about it, I sorta don't really like how LaLight basicly said I could be scum for not following along with their "plan."
My stance on Inf is still the same.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #961 (isolation #47) » Sat May 20, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

Where are you at with your reads?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #964 (isolation #48) » Sat May 20, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 963, LaLight wrote:One thing caught my eye: MathBlade, do you understand mafia doesn't kill inthis game? It's nightless.
Why are you asking this?
Because this sounds very fake imo.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1019 (isolation #49) » Sun May 21, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Alisae »

Math, I have you my reads.
What more do you want lmao.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1022 (isolation #50) » Sun May 21, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Alisae »

Yeah I townread both you and ZZZX.
I think LQ might also be town now because in retrospect, all LQ is really doing is just yelling and saying everyone who's voting him is shit at mafia, and I think scum!LQ would try out a different tactic once he noticed that one wasn't working?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1025 (isolation #51) » Sun May 21, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Alisae »

That's me unvoting you.
And voting LaLight.
His latest posts were really bad imo.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1030 (isolation #52) » Sun May 21, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1029, MathBlade wrote:I'm going to D&D and will be out the remainder of the night. Get everyone's town reads and then we can build that town block.
Why not just let it form naturally?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1035 (isolation #53) » Sun May 21, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Alisae »

I plan on doing a fuller response to what everyone else posted later because busy, but for I stated why I'm reconsidering in .
You even quoted that post.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1039 (isolation #54) » Sun May 21, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1038, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1035, Alisae wrote:I plan on doing a fuller response to what everyone else posted later because busy, but for I stated why I'm reconsidering in .
You even quoted that post.
So what happened to that Town case on LaLight you promised us, Alisae?
This post happened and it made me raise an eyebrow because it sounded really fake.
In post 963, LaLight wrote:One thing caught my eye: MathBlade, do you understand mafia doesn't kill inthis game? It's nightless.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1053 (isolation #55) » Sun May 21, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1041, LicketyQuickety wrote:Also, why didn't you ask LaLight anything about that comment? you were Town reading them. Why jump straight to them being Scum instead of trying to figure out why LaLight might have said that?
I did!
LaLight gave me this and left it at that.
In post 966, LaLight wrote:
In post 936, MathBlade wrote:And yes by LYLO/MYLO the game is pretty much over.

Either town has the game solved or they don't.
MyLO is a guaranteed no lynch.
Scum kill.
Then LyLO.
Step before that is maneuvering before LyLO.

It is a matter of planning out steps.
By the time endgame roles around it is one final case as to why you should win.
So yes endgame should have very little happening. If it has a lot either scum have had a lot of mislynches or someone is trying to change the gamestate when there is no reason to.
Was asking because of this
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1073 (isolation #56) » Sun May 21, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

UNVOTE:
That reply is honest...
HMMMMMM...
Alisae needs to think here.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1105 (isolation #57) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Inf
Stop pushing my mason buddy.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1106 (isolation #58) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

I am never lynching {ZZZX, LaLight, Math}
Let's lynch everyone that's not ZZZX, LaLight, Math.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1107 (isolation #59) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1104, LaLight wrote:I would love to make townbloc with MB/LQ or MB/GL, but it seems rather unlikely
Don't try to force townblocs
Let them happen naturally :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1110 (isolation #60) » Mon May 22, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1108, LaLight wrote:
In post 1107, Alisae wrote:
In post 1104, LaLight wrote:I would love to make townbloc with MB/LQ or MB/GL, but it seems rather unlikely
I still don't know what to make of you. I will get to your ISO eventually when I will have less work to do
You should think of the thing that ends with "T-O-W-N" ;)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1114 (isolation #61) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Alisae »

Inf I looked at your ISO.
I noticed that when I was reading you were just sorta
there
and besides that I didn't really care about what's going on.
So that's why I'm voting you instead of pushing obvtown.

LaLight is like, super fucking honest in his tone that makes him sound amazingly towny.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1116 (isolation #62) » Tue May 23, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Alisae »

You're not really standing out that much.
Like, whenever I read your posts.
You just look.
There.

Yeah, tone is most of it. His posts read very honest to me.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1121 (isolation #63) » Tue May 23, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Alisae »

- GL, in a 4p sinareo were to happen and the game doesn't end, I rather just reset then promise to lynch someone. So I really don't want to make any promises to lynch someone specific if that makes sense.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1127 (isolation #64) » Tue May 23, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Alisae »

LQ I made my case.
Inf should have some time to get his last reads together and provide that

READ LIST

he was going to provide.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1131 (isolation #65) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

But Maaaaaaaaaath
If there's scum in the townbloc, how do we deal with that?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1132 (isolation #66) » Tue May 23, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

UNVOTE:
just for math
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1153 (isolation #67) » Wed May 24, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Inf DO DO DO!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1155 (isolation #68) » Wed May 24, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Alisae »

Math I just woke up and the only part I really looked at is where you paired yourself with everyone else.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1165 (isolation #69) » Wed May 24, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Alisae »

deadline is in about 2 hours :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1167 (isolation #70) » Wed May 24, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Alisae »

We lynched inf though!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1221 (isolation #71) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

Just on a skim, I'm leaning LQ over Math.
I plan on doing a full read and responding to Math's posts about pairings and the such later on.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1276 (isolation #72) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Alisae »

Okay, getting to this now.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1277 (isolation #73) » Thu May 25, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1173, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: MathBlade

He is trying to subtly manipulate a lynch on me. I am pretty confident he is Scum at this point.
BRUH.
Now I'm having second thoughts on Inf being scum if you're going to do this shit because this looks so fucking planned.
Like you were planning to push Math after the Inf lynch.

--
In post 1230, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1229, LaLight wrote:
In post 1191, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1180, LaLight wrote:I am positive Infinity was scum
You said you were careful about reading people as Town. Why then do you have more confidence in your ability to Scum read people. Furthermore, how on earth can you be 100% certain that Infinity is Scum? This read lacks any evidence at all to support this claim. So either put you money where your mouth is and say why you know for certain that Infinity was Scum or consider yourself playing Anti-Town. You yourself said that what I said about making Naked reads shouldn't be done this game and even said it was "brilliant" what then gives you the right to provide a claim that cannot be tested?
May you please not be so aggressive? I am sorry, the word "positive" as I understood it's translation to my language is not "100% certain" but like 75% certain.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=positive+definition

Nowhere does positive mean you are at all unsure.

Your content is getting worse and worse as the game goes on. At this point all you are doing is sheeping MB. I asked you if you could ISO a few players and give your thoughts on people. You didn't even entertain that idea. You ISOed one person and basically said you liked their consistency but found their reasons for Town reading you and Alisae lacking and there was zero follow up to that.

Spoiler: LaLights recent content
In post 1098, LaLight wrote:Here, I'm here
In post 1102, LaLight wrote:I have read the MathBlade ISO.

I love their consistency. They have a handful of ideas and they follow them in a very logical and careful way. Two things couaght my eye and I haven't found any proof: they scumread LQ and Infinity which is quite explainable by themselves. But why do they ttownread me and Alisae? There was not any quote from both of us or anything in MB's ISO that would point at the reasons of this townreading.
In post 1103, LaLight wrote:I now face some big job troubles, that's why I am less active. I read the game, I just don't have tiime to make a huge post with quotes and stuff
In post 1108, LaLight wrote:
In post 1107, Alisae wrote:
I still don't know what to make of you. I will get to your ISO eventually when I will have less work to do
In post 1109, LaLight wrote:FYI, fully random lynching is 56% of townwin :)
These are all the posts you made on the 23rd. Not very good content. Ranges from 5/23 @1:09 AM to @3:57 AM. I'd say this content is pretty shitty if I am being honest. I know you were busy and you are in a different time zone, but this is horrible horrible content.
In post 1138, LaLight wrote:we do not have much time and we need to consolidate.

Vote count?
In post 1140, LaLight wrote:10 hours. I wonder if you are all in America so you are sleeping
5/24 2:54- 7:36 AM More shitty content. Like why even post if you are going to post this kind of stuff?
In post 1186, LaLight wrote:VOTE: LQ

I believe MB damn it
In post 1189, LaLight wrote:
In post 1187, MathBlade wrote: LaLight -- Who do you townread of the dead?
Guven that I scumread Infinity I have to townread both others.
4:06-4:19PM.

First off, why were you active during this time? Second of all, this is not good content.
In post 1229, LaLight wrote:
In post 1191, LicketyQuickety wrote:
You said you were careful about reading people as Town. Why then do you have more confidence in your ability to Scum read people. Furthermore, how on earth can you be 100% certain that Infinity is Scum? This read lacks any evidence at all to support this claim. So either put you money where your mouth is and say why you know for certain that Infinity was Scum or consider yourself playing Anti-Town. You yourself said that what I said about making Naked reads shouldn't be done this game and even said it was "brilliant" what then gives you the right to provide a claim that cannot be tested?
May you please not be so aggressive? I am sorry, the word "positive" as I understood it's translation to my language is not "100% certain" but like 75% certain.
5/25 12:31 AM

Here you make a comment I have no idea how you can make given that positive in pretty much every use of the word means that you are completely sure.

Going to remind you of this comment you made earlier:
In post 109, LaLight wrote:
In post 108, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 74, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 23, LaLight wrote:I know you are quite a strong town player, but can you tell me any game you're scum in? Thanks!
What was the point of this question?
Also, didn't you townread LQ? Why did you?
I have fairly townread him. But I am never going to 100% townread anyone who is not mod-confirmed.

The point of the question was that I have seen town!LQ once, here he looks quite similar, but I don't know if this behaviour is AI, so I asked him to point me to the game he was scum in. I always suspect everybody.
What's going on with you?
Yeah you're caught if you're trying to plant doubt in LaLight. You have no other play you can make.
VOTE: LQ

--
In post 1232, MathBlade wrote:Off topic:

I just got a job! *Hooray Mathy dance*

Bad news expect my posting to go way down.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1278 (isolation #74) » Thu May 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

LQ, please tell me how the fuck you go from this.
In post 1159, LicketyQuickety wrote:Lets hope lynching Infinity wins us the game, because dealing with MB is getting me irritated.
To This
In post 1173, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: MathBlade

He is trying to subtly manipulate a lynch on me. I am pretty confident he is Scum at this point.
Because this transition looks REALLY fucking scummy.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1283 (isolation #75) » Thu May 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

Words by LQ wrote:How do you know it was planned? It wasn't planned. Just because I vote someone after the day ends doesn't mean that it was planned. It means I went with what I felt was the next best option.

Now you have made the claim that I was planning this. You need to demonstrate how and why I was doing that and then I have to argue it is not so.
A. I note my concerns clearly. That Transition from "I hope the game ends" to "Instantly voting start of day" seems off to me.
B. You need to do this to try to get MathBlade lynched. MathBlade has been fairly towny and you need people to stop townreading MathBlade so you have a chance.

--
What makes you think I am out of options as Scum? What makes you think I only do this as Scum? What was objectively inaccurate about my case on LaLight?
I don't care about your LaLight case. Quite frankly you have to try to get people to stop townreading so you can break up townblocs.

You pushing MathBlade screams "I am trying to break up townblocs."
You planting this doubt on LaLight screams "I am trying to break up townblocks."

pedit: Oh. Okay. I don't like your LaLight bits, I feel like just voting right out of the game just didn't sit right for me =(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1286 (isolation #76) » Thu May 25, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

aking a
BOTH of my reads on those player are backed up by reasoning and evidence.
Stop right here.
You think scum won't do this either?

Also, when it comes to these contradictions, I find that town thinks they found a contradiction but it's just town slipping up and mmistake, so I don't tend to look toooooo far into those.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1289 (isolation #77) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

GL, I'm not looking at ZZZX, LaLight, or Math until a 4p sinareo IF a 4p sinareo happens. I really doubt this is going to happen.
I don't like this idea of creating townblocs. You're announcing something to make it artifical, and because of that, it makes it really easy for scum to break them up.
Just let them form naturally imo. Yes, it will take time, but it'll be a lot harder to break up.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1291 (isolation #78) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also, say I were to focus on reconsidering those now, that gives scum something to use later on.
I rather let them not have that.
pedit: Okay, but you have this aritifcally created townbloc, and because it was created artifically instead of naturally, it's easier to break up.
You see what I'm saying?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1294 (isolation #79) » Thu May 25, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah, it's kinda the reason why I hate the word "townbloc" in general.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1300 (isolation #80) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

ZZZX, one of the major reasons why I'm TRing LaLight is because of his honest tone.
How do you interpret his tone if you think he is scummy as fuck?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1304 (isolation #81) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1302, ZZZX wrote:I want to ask you a question

Would you lie at all as scum if you had no presssure on you?
tbh ZZZX, I don't know how to really answer this question well.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1305 (isolation #82) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like, it's something I never really thought about.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1308 (isolation #83) » Thu May 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1306, LicketyQuickety wrote:The best Scum players don't have to lie.
This is gold regardless of LQ's alignment.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1329 (isolation #84) » Fri May 26, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1315, LaLight wrote:MathBlade is more calm and thorough in reads, LQ is flammable af and does AtE much. At least I feel this as AtE really.
tbh, this is a fairly bad justification to take a stance

Like, town!LQ and scum!LQ can do what their doing currently, and scum!Math can also be doing what he's doing.
UNVOTE:
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1333 (isolation #85) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Alisae »

Math, how do you feel about LQ pushing LaLight?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1353 (isolation #86) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1351, LicketyQuickety wrote:I think its important to note that MB hasn't made a single remark on how I am individually Scummy.
Why?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1361 (isolation #87) » Sun May 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

@MOD
is the VC reset or nah?

Yeah, this is our last day we can go without a lynch or else rocks fall everyone dies.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1365 (isolation #88) » Sun May 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1, GuyInFreezer wrote:Failing to lynch for 3 TOTAL GAME DAYS will mean rock falls and everyone dies.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1368 (isolation #89) » Sun May 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

From my understanding it doesn't go onto the next day, it just resets the day completely.
We spent 2 day phases of not lynching.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1369 (isolation #90) » Sun May 28, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

But yeah.
I'll
VOTE: LQ
I'll do GL's plan except re-evaluate things along the way if needed.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1370 (isolation #91) » Sun May 28, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like if we do get to a 3 player LyLo, I'm re-evaluating both ZZZX and LaLight.
I want to be correct rather then "LET'S JUST FOLLOW A PLAN" hur dur.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1377 (isolation #92) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1359, LicketyQuickety wrote:
@Mod, I have to replace out

Sorry folks, wanted to play this game to completion, but the game didn't end in time. Like I said earlier, I have a very big game coming up tomorrow, so I want to give the Mod enough time to find a replacement.

Best of luck and go Town!
Reposting this because I don't think GIF saw LQ replace out in general.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1387 (isolation #93) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

tbh
I don't know what's up with that.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1406 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

Can someone talk to me pretty please?
=(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1408 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1407, LaLight wrote:
In post 1406, Alisae wrote:Can someone talk to me pretty please?
=(
What do you want to talk about?
I need someone to engage me to get my head back into this game cuz right now I am really out of it =(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1420 (isolation #96) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1413, ZZZX wrote:This is such a hard game.
:lol:

Today is my last day of HS (before graduation)
So I think I might put some work into this game when I get home, because I feel like idunno, I kinda owe that?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1424 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

GL do you want to do MathBlade?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1427 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah cuz like, the only person I really see being buds with LL right now is MathBlade so...
Intent to Vote MathBlade
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1429 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

oh ok MathBlade hit me up whenever cuz I wanna talk with you.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1432 (isolation #100) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Alisae »

Math why are you just letting me do fuckall nothing?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1434 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Alisae »

Wait.
I'm doing things right now :o
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1436 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Alisae »

Conftown and "Potential LyLo" aren't really words that work in the same sentence zzz
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1444 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: MathBlade
Why did you not respond to my comment in 1436?
The tone feels fake in 1442.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1455 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Alisae »

Can we lynch MathBlade now?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1460 (isolation #105) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Alisae »

I get you want LaLight first and you want to talk about LaLight
but I feel like MathBlade can be paired with more people given the gamestate and something that's going on.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1471 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Alisae »

Okay
maybe my theories on whom Math could be paired with aren't working anymore =(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1472 (isolation #107) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Alisae »

Tho it could be Math just playing in a way to try to make it look like they're paired with less people...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1473 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Alisae »

One of the major thoughts I had atm was that Math and GL were a scumteam. The gamestate would really make sense for this because Math conftowns LaLight, GL goes after LaLight's throat. Their goal is to make people look like Math and LaLight is the scumteam so they could endgame easily.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1481 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Alisae »

15 hours.
Time is ticking.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1483 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay now it's 12 hours.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1485 (isolation #111) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh now you're just scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1486 (isolation #112) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

That is pure fucking manipulation right there.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1488 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah I'll play.
but like, now I'm still thinking it's not you and GL because of how you're treating GL :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1489 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Math is getting in my head :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1491 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

What I care about is how the current gamestate is what it is and what it reflects.
I commented about it here
In post 1473, Alisae wrote:One of the major thoughts I had atm was that Math and GL were a scumteam. The gamestate would really make sense for this because Math conftowns LaLight, GL goes after LaLight's throat. Their goal is to make people look like Math and LaLight is the scumteam so they could endgame easily.
The gamestate was reflecting this and show this to be a possibility for a team

and now you're like "Okay, just vote GL then"
and that's scummy but making think you aren't paired with GL
UUUUUUUUUGH
why is mafia so hard :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1494 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

My evidence is the gamestate...
I've been saying it...
Multiple times...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1496 (isolation #117) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like.
You're not addressing the thought and why it's wrong...
You're just saying it's a thought.
Can you do that please?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1498 (isolation #118) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

Didn't you write that post that you are refering to Day 3?
Because what I'm refering to is happening D4 and now.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1500 (isolation #119) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think it was Inf, who did virtually nothing and was just there.
What about you?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1501 (isolation #120) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

like if scum is dead.
It's Inf.

If scum isn't dead.
It is definitely you.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1505 (isolation #121) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1499, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1498, Alisae wrote:Didn't you write that post that you are refering to Day 3?
Because what I'm refering to is happening D4 and now.
And right now because if you're Town scum aren't pushing anyone this indicates that a scum is dead.
If you're scum problem solved.

The control of the game is gone. No dual lynches are pushed. This means infinity or LQ was scum.
Yes, I agree that either A. Scum is dead OR B. There is a team left that has MathBlade on it, and MathBlade is trying to push that scum is dead to make me feel better about voting someone who MathBlade isn't teamed with in a potential LyLo.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1506 (isolation #122) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1504, LaLight wrote:When does the rock fall?
In post 1412, GuyInFreezer wrote:Deadline: (expired on 2017-06-06 10:11:36)
Tick
Tock
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1513 (isolation #123) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

MathBlade (2) - Alisae, GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion (1) - MathBlade

Takes 3 to lynch
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1527 (isolation #124) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Alisae »

uuuuuuuuuuugh...
yeah that selfhammer does look super town but I'm worried MathBlade is just trying to get in my head to make me make the wrong decision =(
Alisae needs to think...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1528 (isolation #125) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah...
GL looks kinda town with this mindset.
I think it's about time I re-evaluate ZZZX
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1531 (isolation #126) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Explain?
From memory I just remember that he existed and because of that he was probably scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1532 (isolation #127) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

As in
he was just there.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1535 (isolation #128) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

Generally I find scum like to have a lack of a presence.
See Pine (or the whole scumteam for that matter) in Fatboy, or Lexa in Flavourful.
They were just there.

But right now I'm watching anime, so I'll sit down and get to this in a bit.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1546 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Alisae »

yeaaaaah, that frustration REALLY came off as fake to me...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1551 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

I read GL's posts and tbh
I'm at the point where I don't think he's scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1552 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

Right now I kinda think scum is in ZZZX and LaLight so...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1554 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Alisae »

I can do that
tho I kinda don't see what the point is behind asking why it matters?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1556 (isolation #133) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Alisae »

Ah ok.
In post 1540, ZZZX wrote:God I go away for TWO days and all this shit happens. Why the duck did we Lynch MB instead of LL
The frustration here pings me as really out of place. This honestly like just caught my attention.

Can you look at what ZZZX was doing day 4 and tell me what you see?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1557 (isolation #134) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Alisae »

There's also just PoE.
Like, I'm town. I think GL is most likely town.
I think it's either LaLight or ZZZX at this point.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1558 (isolation #135) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Alisae »

Like, the way I feel about ZZZX's play right now is sorta like Inf's.
Early on, he was really good with like tone and stuff but now he's just sorta there.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1561 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Alisae »

LaLight.
Name a 2nd person who could be scum if it's not ZZZX.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1565 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think dead scum is Inf.
I don't see NM being scum.
I don't see Duppin being scum.
Maybe LQ could be scum, but honestly I think Inf was the person that is most likely to be scum considering the people who are dead and what they did for the game.
MathBlade after that hammer I don't think is scum.

Like, All of these people besides NM have done a lot to progress teh game, whereas I don't remember Inf doing much?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1570 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

Quality.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1597 (isolation #139) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

gg
nice playing with you scum!zzzx
now I don't have to worry about this fucking game while I'm on V/LA from the 13th to the 26th
Good fucking riddance.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1604 (isolation #140) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Alisae »

Why the fuck didn't the game end...
/me sigh.
In post 1571, GuiltyLion wrote:ugh I am gonna get way too paranoid about this, can at least one of you be a little bit more obviously town
I don't usually see scum write posts like these usually. Like, the paranoia reads genuine to me. And it's this mindset of you trying to figure out and solve the game that looks genuine and doesn't look fabricated.

Also, you sticked to this "lynch me" mindset for a lot longer then I would have expected scum too.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1605 (isolation #141) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Alisae »

as scum right now you could easily just sink in with the apethy that's happening atm and you could probably get away wtih that, except you're trying to go beyond the extra mile to try, but tbh I feel like this is kind of uneeded as scum right now? Unneeded to the point where the game could have ended way sooner.

So I'ma plot this vote down.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1608 (isolation #142) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Alisae »

zzz
im bored
:(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1609 (isolation #143) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

GL I go on V/LA on the 13th due to a road trip and not having wifi and don't get back till the 26th, so honestly this is your last chance to chat with me before I head out.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1613 (isolation #144) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Alisae »

Does it really matter who LaLight's partner is at this point in the game?

Tho I can throw a theory out there.
I'm thinking it could be LQ?

The way day 4 went down it kinda makes a lot of sense.
LaLight mostly hides behind MathBlade while bussing
LQ gets into a large fight with MathBlade while pushing LaLight as a lynch.

Like, there's 2 groupings.
One group that TR'd LaLight. This is the group that scumread LQ
the other that TR'd LQ. This is the group that scumread LaLight.

So if you want to fracture town by having 2 seperate townblocs, then the best way to do it is to have 1 scum in each townbloc. No?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1616 (isolation #145) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm ISOing LaLight and Inf next to each other. I also found this.
In post 354, LaLight wrote:
In post 351, LicketyQuickety wrote:ZZZX's content has bee pretty bad. Like its just not Townie. I expect Town to have good points on this instead of talking about peripherals all game, which is what ZZZX is doing. I even told them they need to step up their game and I see no change, still talking about other things other than why people are Town or Scum.

there's 90% you're scum, you know that? ;)
This is something LaLight never really re-visited.

But if you want to talk about LaLight/Inf, here you go.
I feel like a lot of what LaLight was doing was brushing Inf's push, and then eventually LaLight had to fight back once Inf kept pushing it, and that kinda reads moreso TvS?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1617 (isolation #146) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like, the way I'm seeing LaLight treat Inf's push is Inf comes out with the push, LaLight tries to deflect the pressure, and then eventually LaLight decides to push back.
That's how I'm sorta reading it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1619 (isolation #147) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm confused?
I just sorta picked at LaLight's ISO in comparisons to Inf and while skimming so...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1620 (isolation #148) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

OH I GET IT NOW. Let me look back at that.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1621 (isolation #149) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh okay I get it now.
It was yeah, it was about a bunch of percentage talk.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1623 (isolation #150) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Instead of counting sheep I will count Guilty Lions.
One Guilty Lion
Two Guilty Lions
Three Guilty Lions.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1624 (isolation #151) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

Spoiler: Click me for gifs of Innocent Lions
ImageImage
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1625 (isolation #152) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

Guilty Lion why the fuck Lie-on?
get it?
Because you're a lion?

Dam am I clever.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1626 (isolation #153) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1622, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 917, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 3. GuiltyLion
LaLight (2) - Infinity 324,
ZZZX

ZZZX
(2) - LaLight,
GuiltyLion

LicketyQuickety (2) - Alisae, MathBlade

Not Voting - LicketyQuickety

Day 3 deadline is renewed.
Y'all feel a nasty chill down the spine...

Deadline: (expired on 2017-05-24 18:45:50)
I still feel like this VC is the most important one

Let's say LaLight is town. That means ZZZX was an all town wagon ON town, and yet no scum were jumping on it. It also means the LaLight counterwagon was on town with at least one town ZZZX voting it as well. If Alisae is scum, it means neither scum wanted to move from their wagon (or no vote) onto a "compromise" ZZZX or LaLight mislynch. I really don't see that as likely - LaLight, tell me why this is wrong
In post 1606, GuiltyLion wrote:this is me not hammering

LaLight I want you to tell me what was going on with the VCs on Day 3 where we stalled on a lynch in scum!Alisae world
LaLight these are for you.

Four Guilty Lions.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1628 (isolation #154) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

No one gets towncred for not hammering in that situation.
Simply put nobody would care to give towncred.

I feel like what you have been doing is floating along the stream for like, this whole game?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1632 (isolation #155) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why are you acting defeated?
Because that's how your tone is coming off to me.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1637 (isolation #156) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

So basicly you're suggesting I come into the thread and immediately start bussing LQ for ~reasons~

And even if GL is leaning you, he wants to work with you. He wants you to try to give him something to work with, and right now I don't think you're providing much besides defeatism, which looks really bad btw.
pedit: lol what does that even mean?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1639 (isolation #157) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ah okay.
Carry on then :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1642 (isolation #158) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

Turns out I have internet at this hotel.
Tho I'm on mobile so I'm not really in the best case to address LaLights case ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1644 (isolation #159) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

Where those Guilty Lions be tho :(
I wanna pet a lion :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1645 (isolation #160) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay I decided to glanc at LaLight's case.

Buddying is not a scumtell.
Learn to use the term correctly or don't use it as a scumtell.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1646 (isolation #161) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh yeah LaLight I don't really care about my predecessors play, and attempting to justify it would be a waste of time.

Okay moving on.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1647 (isolation #162) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

AtE is also not a scumtell.

And no, the emotion is not faked mostly because I thought I was going to not be able to post in this game while I was gone.
Turns out this place has wifi so I do post, I just can't really fully address things mostly because mobile.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1649 (isolation #163) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm luckly I AM around to post, tbh I'm kinda just getting ready for bed tho.

And that's not how buddying works or what it is. And what you described isn't even scummy because site bffs do that all of the time because they're site bffs. If you are hiding behind someone's work that they are doing, then that is buddying, and that is scummy. What you described isn't.

And no.
Just no.
I cannot defend momo's play, nor am I going to do.
Deal with it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1651 (isolation #164) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Alisae »

Omg 5 hours plz don't make rocks fall :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1653 (isolation #165) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Alisae »

OH GOD NOT THE ROCKS
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1657 (isolation #166) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Alisae »

My case is that GL is town and by PoE you are scum and there is also this:
In post 1613, Alisae wrote:Does it really matter who LaLight's partner is at this point in the game?

Tho I can throw a theory out there.
I'm thinking it could be LQ?

The way day 4 went down it kinda makes a lot of sense.
LaLight mostly hides behind MathBlade while bussing
LQ gets into a large fight with MathBlade while pushing LaLight as a lynch.

Like, there's 2 groupings.
One group that TR'd LaLight. This is the group that scumread LQ
the other that TR'd LQ. This is the group that scumread LaLight.

So if you want to fracture town by having 2 seperate townblocs, then the best way to do it is to have 1 scum in each townbloc. No?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1658 (isolation #167) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1654, LaLight wrote:
In post 1651, Alisae wrote:Omg 5 hours plz don't make rocks fall :(
You may vote yourself and give us a win, huh? :)
regardless of my alignment this is game throwing and you know it btw
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1660 (isolation #168) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Alisae »

Oh ok
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1688 (isolation #169) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Alisae »

How the fuck did I Get to LyLo
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1689 (isolation #170) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Alisae »

I'm not going to troll you.
Town needed someone to be cohesive and get the town straight, because for majority of the game town decided to fracture itself.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1690 (isolation #171) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Alisae »

From my PoV everyone was obvtown.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1691 (isolation #172) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Alisae »

I wanted to be proud of this game tho... :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1694 (isolation #173) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Alisae »

I voted early mostly because if I had 1 TR, then as town I would feel good about that TR being correct and just vote the other person.

TBH, I could have done somethings to make GL seem like scum, but at the time I couldn't think of any.

Pedit: Inf
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1695 (isolation #174) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Alisae »

Not having a partner and having to bus inf is really hard :(
I Kinda didn't want to bus at first, but then I decided fuck it becuase I Just didn't know what else to do.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1699 (isolation #175) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Alisae »

Dead PT please?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1700 (isolation #176) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Alisae »

But yeah, if I was town I would have townread everyone who was town and powerlynched inf + momo
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1702 (isolation #177) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Alisae »

Hi LQ.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1719 (isolation #178) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1703, Infinity 324 wrote:Sorry I let you down alisae :(
You did fine imo. You did what you could :]

--
In post 1704, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1702, Alisae wrote:Hi LQ.
Remind me why I changed my read on you... Xl
Because I am a rising star, and as such I am amazing at this game ;) ;) ;)

In all seriousness, you just got distracted which honestly happens to all of us :]

--
In post 1708, GuiltyLion wrote:ah YES

thank you GIF for modding, this was a fun setup! And thanks for the good game everyone, this was a great playerlist and a drama-free game :] Alisae you should still feel proud, I was townreading you up until pretty much the very end when I couldn't ignore the bad feelings I had deep down about lynching LaLight.
I do! This is probably my best scumgame on site imo besides White Flag and Gay Mafia III.

--
In post 1717, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1715, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1703, Infinity 324 wrote:Sorry I let you down alisae :(
Nice new avvy.

You were actually pretty UTR til I replaced in.
Thanks! And what's UTR
Universally Townread.

TBH I gunned for Math at LyLo because I thought Math would be onto me eventually, and Math in general being lynched at LyLo lead to more options to play with.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1720 (isolation #179) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

The town win would have happened sooner if town had a leader. It didn't.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1721 (isolation #180) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

/me pets a Guilty Lion
Rawr