Micro 704: Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2 (GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Mac »

In post 26, shaddowez wrote:So many people I know, so many I want to send on the run right away!

Creature
- that just sounds like WIFOM material to me. Wouldn't it be better to put 2 players we feel are scum so that hopefully scum has to kill one of their own?
I didn't like this, seemed too cautious. Very off. I was once caught as scum back in the day by being cautious with my posting (always asking questions rather than stating facts) and it reminds me of that.
In post 31, Creature wrote:Does scum have to kill one of them or can they choose to not kill?
Good question. If it's the latter it makes it very difficult if we end up putting two town on the run. also town points for this question.
In post 35, The Show Must Go On wrote:Creature if you're going to continue to policy scumread us I will policy lynch you tomorrow
why not today? why will you be alive tomorrow? so many questions from this post.
In post 50, Wisdom wrote:
In post 36, Creature wrote:Let's see whom of BBT, FrankJaeger and Mac is scum.
Your trying to avert attention from shaddow is noted
I don't agree with this. at all. It's pretty much a reads list not an attempt at diverting attention off someone else.
In post 58, The Show Must Go On wrote:Make Creature run with us and lynch them tomorrow if we get shot. Deal?
uhhhhh. this is
awful.

In post 75, Creature wrote:VOTE: shaddowez
you had a frighteningly quick change of heart?
In post 93, The Show Must Go On wrote:Hi Anti/TTH I'm offering you guys a one time only hard confirmation that we are aligned with the
town
. We expect a similar confirmation because we are looking forward to working with you.
also
awful
. can't say I care much for RC's reaction to Creature but I'm willing to let that go for now.

I'd probably use one of my votes on shadow if he didn't already have three as I didn't like his entrance.
VOTE: The Show Must Go On
haven't really liked them so far. I'll use my other one when I strengthen up my reads
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Mac »

In post 102, Wisdom wrote:
In post 101, Mac wrote:also town points for this question.
Disagree. Scum also want to know if they can nokill.
A fair point, actually.
In post 103, The Show Must Go On wrote:If we actually get sent for the run just policy lynch everyone who voted for us in order. Scum shouldn't get away with fucking giving themselves a free NK on us on D1.
All I see here is absolute nonsense, and not the first time you've brought up policy lynching.
In post 104, The Show Must Go On wrote:VOTE: Mac

this needs to die regardless of anything else actually.
I still see absolute nonsense; why are you voting me? Because I'm scumreading you? Great scumhunting.
In post 105, Heartless wrote:
In post 101, Mac wrote:uhhhhh. this is
awful
In post 101, Mac wrote:also
awful
. can't say I care much for RC's reaction to Creature but I'm willing to let that go for now.
An italicized "
awful
" isn't very descriptive. :\
In case you missed from context, there's quite a bit of history between the four individual heads of both our hydras so why is 93 even incriminating?
Would it be better if I bolded it? I get the history between four players but it just felt awkward and forced. It doesn't help that the hydra, RC maybe (?) is now scumreading two players purely because they're scumreading him.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 115, Xayzeck wrote:Also I don't really know why Mac is scum
Join the club. Neither of the votes have presented anything that resembles a case or even a reason.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:44 pm

Post by Mac »

Received a prod, but won't be able to post til later. Shouldve went v/la in hindsight
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #4) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 119, Wisdom wrote:i dont like your "idk why im scumread" whining
I don't give a shit about what you like or don't like. I'm going to get pissed off when people scumread me with very little rhyme or reason.
In post 123, shaddowez wrote:VOTE: Mac
In post 101, Mac wrote:I didn't like this, seemed too cautious. Very off. I was once caught as scum back in the day by being cautious with my posting (always asking questions rather than stating facts) and it reminds me of that.
Mac throws shade on me here, yet doesn't attempt to engage me to actually gauge my alignment. Additionally, he used one post of mine (the very first one, which consisted of two whole lines) because I was asking questions not stating facts....then a few lines later:
In post 101, Mac wrote:why not today? why will you be alive tomorrow? so many questions from this post.
Hypocrisy isn't a scum tell, but the fact he's trying to call me scum without committing to it, and then employing the same tactics he says are scummy rubs me the wrong way.

The fact that I ended up at 4 votes so quickly makes me pretty sure there's scum on my wagon. Based on how the votes fell, I'd be willing to say it's either Wisdom or The Show Must Go On.
What I meant by questions rather than facts was the way you posted in your opening post:
Wouldn't it be better to put 2 players we feel are scum so that hopefully scum has to kill one of their own?
This was your OP; it cautiously asked a question rather than out right stating your opinion as if you were afraid to commit to something. I can see why it was confusing though because I jumbled my words. It probably still is because I can feel myself still struggling to explain it yet. Questions aren't scummy themselves, obviously, because why would they be?

You also say that I didn't commit to it. You already had 3, maybe 4 votes at that point. My vote would've served very little purpose there.

"Hypocrisy isn't a scumtell" yet the majority of your case seems to be centred around it. At least it's a case though!
In post 137, Creature wrote:
In post 136, The Modding Dead wrote:Fans of the show are now getting bored of the slow activity for this game.
Aren't all TWD episodes after season 1 like this?
:lol: Bravo.
In post 171, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I read the rules.

VOTE: Mac
Some things never change.
In post 182, Wisdom wrote:in other news

Why is Mac at L-1 when one slot hasnt even posted?
People are stupid. No one seems to have batted an eyelid at BBT's entrance into this game which was giving no reads and voting the lead wagon.

Fairly happy to call Xayzeck town at this stage. I like his posts. Wisdom is okay as well I guess although I've never been able to get a solid read on him. shadow maybe town as well actually. The rest are all blending into one, TSMGO aside who is my strongest scumread
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #5) » Mon May 01, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Mac »

Not in this case.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #6) » Mon May 01, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 189, Wisdom wrote:
In post 186, Mac wrote:shadow maybe town as well actually. The rest are all blending into one, TSMGO aside who is my strongest scumread
Id like those two explained

From what i remember you took issue with RC's playstle, is there anything more than that?
Shadow's case on me made me think he was town. He's the only one so far whose provided one and I don't think he had any reason to do that as scum when there are clearly some townies on my wagon who are just lazy or don't have one. It seemed to come from a town perspective.

As for TSMGO, didn't like RC's entrance, didn't like one post in particular about being alive tomorrow and they don't seem to have done much other than call me scum for a couple of days now.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #7) » Mon May 01, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Mac »

I suppose they could be town tunnelling me but nothings made me feel that way yet.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #8) » Mon May 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by Mac »

that is your point of view. Do you think the case came from a scum perspective?

@Mod - Is there anything being done about the missing slot?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #9) » Mon May 01, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Mac »

I think it varies game to game.

Also I've just read which explains how I feel accurately. Frustrated.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #10) » Wed May 03, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Mac »

In post 210, shaddowez wrote:I was reading Wisdom as town, mainly because I don't think he'd be pushing the way he is if he was scum. really bothers me though, because saying both Mac and I have scummy playstyles reads as if he knows we're both town.
No, I don't think it does. Looks to me like a general comment about both of our playstyles.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #11) » Wed May 03, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Mac »

VOTE: Creature

Hasn't looked great on the last page. If you want to start a new wagon; do it. Looks like scum scared to make a move to me.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #12) » Wed May 03, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Mac »

I'm at L-1 so that would put me on the run.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #13) » Wed May 03, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Mac »

What do you think about Creature's poking at your wagon whilst never actually scumreading you, anti?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #14) » Wed May 03, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Mac »

Poking at a potential wagon, I should say.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #15) » Thu May 04, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Mac »

Well naturally I'm not thrilled about it but at the end of the day, I realise I'm having a poor game sooo if as long as I'm along with scum and end up dying ahead of them (and town lynching them afterwards) it seems like optimal play.

Although if we end up with two town on the run... not optimal. We still have a missing slot as well.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #16) » Fri May 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Mac »

v/la til monday
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #17) » Sun May 07, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Mac »

Fucking hell, this game has erupted. I'm back tomorrow if I find time but I'd rather not be sent on the run until I'm caught up
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #18) » Mon May 08, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Mac »

In post 768, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Soooo...

Where are Mac, Xay and Shadow?
Like... did you not read the post above yours?

I'm catching up now. I'm potentially about to build a wall that no one will probably read but oh well.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #19) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Mac »

In post 264, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: the show

be townier.

VOTE: heartless

be more interesting.
In post #254, you questioned a vote on me that lacked explanation and then you drop these two votes minus any thought process whatsoever? Your catchup barely mentioned Heartless and didn't really point to the fact you were scumreading TSMGO. In all honesty it's a very underwhelming catchup post.
In post 272, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Talk to me about this vote.
What were you hoping to get from this?

RC's ego is grating to play with. Probably going to disregard any RC posts from now until he replaced out because they're pretty shitty "I'm better than you" posts and I highly doubt that's alignment indicative. With that said, I really don't like his woe is me apathy attitude.

The series of Wisdom posts from 290-292 are pretty good and I think they call out TSMGO perfectly. Surprise surprise, OMGUS in the following posts.
In post 303, Cephrir wrote: dog i'm barely scumreading you. annoyance with your mafia persona isn't related. it's a little silly that you're trying to stir up paranoia that i could be like, good scum or something, when i've been in the game for about one page. my votes are both very light and i deliberately didn't go for the consensus wagons just because i'm not ready to lynch anyone at all yet. otherwise i'd be voting one of them over heartless.

i don't think i've ever in my life tried to lynch someone because i was scared of them. maybe that's how you play scum though? projecting? ^^
So this answers my previous question. As you were. I feel like scum would be more careful upon replacing in rather than through out jokey votes so slight townread for that.
In post 317, The Show Must Go On wrote:
In post 314, Cephrir wrote:here's what's gonna happen here. if you're town, i'm gonna post "100%" after the game or when i die a bunch of times to rub your dumb overconfidence in your face, and then you're going to say it's somehow my fault for playing so bad.

i hope you're scum so we don't have to have that interaction.
You're totally within your rights to do so if you end up being town but you're not town. I love the posturing though I do this all the time as scum :good:
I know I said I would ignore RC posts as ego, but it's getting REALLY hard not to think this is scum.

I really think through the whole Ceph/Wisdom/TSMGO shit show that both Ceph and Wisdom look town and TSMGO looks scum. The hydra just looks like they're pushing a scumread based on very little and trying to make it work. alsoooo why is TSMGO so confident on Heartless town? I can't remember anything they had done prior to reading post #350. And speaking of that, I don't know if Anti hadn't read the game at that point or chose to ignore what had just happened. I didn't like it either way.
In post 362, Cephrir wrote:utl i feel like you should be a voice of reason here and you probably arent doing that because your hydra is telling you not to

im not annoying anyone on purpose. :/
To me, didn't look like you were. Evidently RC thinks otherwise.
In post 369, The Show Must Go On wrote:
In post 366, Cephrir wrote:oh, so the scum have daytalk? nice

i guess wisdom saw my post in preview and decided to go ahead and make his anyway, thereby revealing our masterful plan?
Nah I don't think you expected to be called out on it so bluntly. And yeah you guys have daytalk: don't think I don't notice that you both abandon thread at the same time for short periods.
Okay, at this point I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'll be fucking shocked if this slot flips town. I mean this is the biggest reach I've seen in a long time to try and further a scumread and it just doesn't feel like it comes from town to be saying shit like this.
In post 404, Creature wrote:
In post 399, Cephrir wrote:
In post 396, Creature wrote:I'm fine with Cephrir going to the run.
Got any reasons for that?

Or an answer to my question from three pages ago?
Feeling like you play scum like this.
the fuck is this shit.
In post 414, Creature wrote:Huh, let me try to explain that:

It's how I see older players actually play scum.

They look somewhat active and involved in the discussion, though their posts are easily what you'd call not-so-noticeable and boring posts you can't even argue, like these posts they do to be tagged as "oh he hasn't done anything scummy and seems to be helping town yada yada" and then blend in while town ignores them, sure, trying to not go too under the radar.
the fuck is this shit.

I mean, not only is it a sweeping generalization about older players based on absolutely nothing, it's absolutely not true given the three pages of Ceph v TSMGO?

the reads list in #457 is bad, although i've just noticed it's only about the first three pages. I mean, who cares when there's 15 more to go? I know you said you like to spampost thoughts but formulating a reads list based on three pages just seems pointless and like you're trying to appear to be doing something.
In post 462, Cephrir wrote:oh shit i posted right after wisdom they're gonna know we were talking about how to handle this in our scum pt for the last 2 hours
A very small and paranoid part of me feels like this is cocky scum. But I also think you're a bit pissed off and this is your way of showing it so I've slapped that paranoid bitch down.
In post 476, Creature wrote:Just because I don't have a way to explain everything doesn't mean I'm just posting randomly.
However, this did look townish.
In post 489, Wisdom wrote:Like his tone is "whatever put me on the run, its good"

Then he says this
In post 244, Mac wrote:Although if we end up with two town on the run... not optimal. We still have a missing slot as well.
But doesnt actually try to do anything to avoid being on the run
so what? At that point (& still), I get the feeling I'm going on the run regardless of whatever I post so it didn't really make any difference to me. I'm mislynch material at the moment, I don't know if people still scumread me (since I haven't posted properly in a while) or just turning to me because they're out of options or time.

this is getting quite long so I'm gonna break it up a bit.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #20) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Mac »

In post 528, Wisdom wrote:
In post 508, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 468, Wisdom wrote:
In post 426, Xayzeck wrote:Wisdom where did u go ;-;
sup
did you need something?
Why is mac scum
now that i have more time

Until 226 i was leaning scum on him because of his awful townread on shaddow in 191 and his subsequent posts that were "oh well i suppose he could be scum but whatever" - basically lack of strength behind the read
This just simply isn't true? I didn't say he could be scum at all. What I did say was that effort=town varies from game to game. No, my townread wasn't strong (it was maybe town) but I certainly didn't say he could be scum.
In post 528, Wisdom wrote:226 felt opportunistic; bbt voted creature, creature had some of his random posts, then mac (who was at L-1) joined in saying "lets make a new wagon"
Yet again, you're talking absolute shit here. My vote on Creature came after BBT's, yes, but it was based on post Creature had made after BBT voted him. To summarise it as "let's make a new wagon" is bullshit.
In post 528, Wisdom wrote:231/232 feel like hes trying to get anti to vote creature; but again his tone and wording have no strength, just "look there, maybe you should be voting that instead of me"
In post 231, Mac wrote:What do you think about Creature's poking at your wagon whilst never actually scumreading you, anti?
Not sure how I meant to play this game if I'm not allowed to gather opinions from other players. Also, this "maybe you should vote Creature instead of me" would only work if we only had one vote so that's absolute rubbish as well.

Other than two misreps and god knows what that was in the last line, your case was pretty good. (Lol)

BBT is 537 dropping another vote out of nowhere but I'll bring this up and someone will go "it's fine, it's BBT" and we'll all share a laugh and let it slide again.

Not really liking Heartless series of posts from Anti starting 541. Only seems to be pointing out they are doing shit and it's Anti's fault repeatedly while still not actually doing shit.
In post 596, The Show Must Go On wrote: @BBT, Shaddowez, Mac, Xayzeck: None of you have even remotely addressed Cephrir and he's deliberately been trying to stay on the down low and you should have noticed that. Don't let him hide.
People seem intent on talking to me when I'm V/LA. As a side fact, I don't think getting into a dick measuring match with this slot was staying on the down low.
In post 599, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 590, Heartless wrote:
In post 588, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 578, Heartless wrote: strike "repeatedly" from 550 and the point still stands tho
Except it doesn't.
soooooooo ur NOT gonna put any meat on that shadow townread?

it's still gonna be noise?
Do you need me to? I don't think he is in any danger of being lynched anymore.

Why are you so focused around a town read? Shouldn't you be, like, trying to find scum?
This post is absolutely bullshit; just because he's not in danger of being lynched it doesn't mean you get away with dropping a townread and not explaining it because he's out of danger. The last line just looks like it's attempting to wave away the question.
In post 619, Wisdom wrote:what i know is that im definitely not playing with rc again if hes town
In post 620, Wisdom wrote:and rc is probably gonna quote where i said the same thing as scum last game, but this time im town and its for real

Ceph has done nothing scummy and ruining the game just to get them lynched is toxic
These two posts came across really badly to me. It looks like you posted that, realised you'd already used this gambit as scum before and quickly tried to rectify your mistake. That and your shitty case has wiped my townread on you.
In post 654, Creature wrote:That'd be interesting to see Heartless and BBT running together.
This is more of that thing Creature does where he cheerleads votes. Note: he only votes Heartless after being told and doesn't attempt to vote BBT.
In post 658, Heartless wrote:VOTE: heartless
Fuck off with this shit if you are town, Anti. This helps no one.
In post 683, Cephrir wrote:
In post 681, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Pretend I'm town Anti - who is scum?

@Ceph - nah, not likely. That's almost doing scums work for them if we send two town on the run.
That's why we're trying not to send two town on the run.

Surely this can't be as hard as you're making it out to be.

Why do you keep ignoring posts that aren't convenient for you? Clearly you can see my posts since you managed to reply to this one.
It's probably because BBT is scum.
In post 704, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Dude, it doesn't need a fucking answer.

What the fuck does explaining a town read achieve?

PEdit - It seemed to do the trick.
If you don't know the answer to that... Nah, I don't think you are that daft.

UNVOTE: UTL
VOTE: BBT

Last post I'm reading tonight, will most likely finish tomorrow happy with my vote on Creature too. I have like four pages to read, dunno if UTL has posted in them but I still think that slot needs roped too. I'm happy with Ceph town, Xayzeck probably town too. Wisdom has been floating back and forth. I've forgotten about Shadow's existence (which is not a good thing considering he was starting to be townread) and I'm not sure what to think about Heartless. Anti's pissed-off attitude seems genuine I suppose?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #21) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 814, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:After this game I'm gonna explain to all of you how to play Mafia.
I eagerly await.

Until then, diescumdie
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #22) » Tue May 09, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Mac »

In post 832, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE: mac

i didnt dislike the walls
Can you address the parts regarding you? Mainly the poor case you were pushing.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #23) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Mac »

In post 715, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:UNVOTE: Heartless

Because I know Anti would not try to manipulate me on that way as scum.

This town read on Shadow is blowing up into something it really doesn't need to be.
You say that, but at the end of the day, the only one preventing it from not-blowing-up is you.
In post 716, Creature wrote:So BBT and Heartless on the run?
BBT and Creature.
In post 717, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 708, Heartless wrote:
In post 704, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What the fuck does explaining a town read achieve?
it lets everyone know ur read is genuine

and it might make ppl scumreading whoever it is reconsider

...really... is this even a question?
Even if I were scum I could spout out some random garbage and EASILY answer the question.
But if you were town, all you need to do is answer the question and people might be happy with the answer? I mean, as far as I can see, people are unhappy you are not explaining this town read you conjured up and answering that would go some way to appeasing it. And yet you continue not to do so and you spout WIFOM such as the above trying to muddy the waters. All I see here is you thinking sticking with not explaining the read is going to make you seem more town.
In post 726, Creature wrote:I'll see how many votes BBT is at first.
Why do you constantly seem to need your hand held here? I feel like you should've done this as soon as you posted that you didn't like BBT about three pages ago.
In post 738, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE: heartless
VOTE: shaddow

Back to shaddow/mac for me, safest choice
2 safe choices, both of whom hadn't been posting in a considerable amount of time? What do you make of BBT's relentless townread on Shadow then?
In post 745, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:That's not at all what I'm saying.

I wasn't aware that Wisdom had a strong read on me either way and I would expect town!Wisdom to vote me in this situation.

I kind of don't like that he hasn't.
What makes you think TownWisdom votes you there? It doesn't strike me as something Wisdom would do, however as I've stated I didn't like his two safe bets for the run being two players not in the game. That sucked.
In post 748, UpTooLate wrote:I really don't understand the BBT wagon
I'd like to know what you didn't understand. It seems pretty clear to me why he was being voted.
In post 794, Heartless wrote:sigh

UNVOTE: everything

gonna be putting on my tryhard hat after my cram-time office hours this afternoon. hugs and kisses
This felt quite a town post really. I don't really know Anti's scum game and how this fits in but removing all their votes and admitting they'll try harder seems like it's a good move from someone who has previously admitted to not being in the game.

I am curious though, is TTH going to show face at all?

Xay's updated reads list is average at best, I can understand a few of them (eg Wisdom) but I'm going to point out what I've noticed regarding his read on me. For the second time, he's repeated "he doesn't really see it" yet I'm his second run candidate and was probably favourite to go on the run at that stage. I feel like that is almost planting a get out of jail free card for scum Xay if I was to be sent on the run, NK'd tonight & townflipped.
In post 798, Cephrir wrote:I liked Wisdom's case. Can you articulate why you didn't?
What do you make of it now I've dismantled it in my catchup? And to no reply from Wisdom as well. It was a rubbish case, I'm a bit weary you liked it really.
Xayzeck wrote:Though I would argue that if I were town I probably wouldn't be feeling very defeated if I were him, so this is where I'm a little back and forth.
It was hard for me to feel annoyed and defeated given I was playing rubbish, which I'll admit. I'm a little rusty, lol.
In post 815, UpTooLate wrote:Hi I'll be here tonight. Busy busy evening.
In post 827, Cephrir wrote:i would really love to hear from shadow. don't feel amazingly confident in any scumreads atm. i guess bbt could just be a weird and needlessly obstructionist person, i've only modded a newbie he was in like a year ago and don't know him otherwise. though someone argued this was not normal behavior for him. shrug emote.

i mildly enjoyed mac's recent posts, but i know how easy faking a catch up can be, so i'm interested in seeing his real time play
Do you have anything you want to talk about now I'm caught up?

I've liked Anti's recent posts. I quite like most of shadow's catchup as well, although I would really like him to take a closer look at creature. I think for him to say nothing scummy has came from the slot is simply not true. And his "I townread Ceph early on because I don't scumread him" was a bit rubbish as well.

UTL's disappearance is annoying but I get the feeling she's pretty apathetic towards this game at the moment. Xay's stance on me that I mentioned earlier is really bothering me and something I can't get out of my head at the moment.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #24) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Mac »

Are you not talking to me Wisdom? :(

Pedit: I got ya
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #25) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Mac »

Do people just ignore what I post? I'm looking at you, Ceph.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #26) » Wed May 10, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Mac »

We currently have 4 wagons for the second run slot at the moment. If no one is planning on voting Creature or BBT, I'll change my vote to UTL so we don't have a coin toss for the second spot, or whatever the method would be.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #27) » Sun May 14, 2017 2:06 am

Post by Mac »

So, is the voting still for a run or are we now voting to lynxh?
@Mod?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #28) » Sun May 14, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Mac »

In post 941, Creature wrote:
In post 939, Cephrir wrote:Seriously? People who didn't vote the wagons that went through are town?

Is this your first game
If we actually sent two town to the run,
then what do you think is most likely: Scum managed to orchestrate us into having two town wagons while 1-2 are out or they likely took advantage of the plurality set?
The wording in this post is really strange, considering Xay flipped town and you were the other person on the run...
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #29) » Sun May 14, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Mac »

I would place a vote on Creature but I think placing him at L-1 without input from others isn't very beneficial. Yet.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #30) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Mac »

In post 956, UpTooLate wrote:
In post 951, Mac wrote:
In post 941, Creature wrote:
In post 939, Cephrir wrote:Seriously? People who didn't vote the wagons that went through are town?

Is this your first game
If we actually sent two town to the run,
then what do you think is most likely: Scum managed to orchestrate us into having two town wagons while 1-2 are out or they likely took advantage of the plurality set?
The wording in this post is really strange, considering Xay flipped town and you were the other person on the run...
Agree with this. But while it doesn't make sense for towncreature to say, does it makes sense as a slip? I mean I guess if you're saying that he's trying to hard to sound town?
Yeah, that was where I was going with it. I imagine it could be scumCreature saying this to try and sound town and possibly forgetting he was the other person on the run, since he never had to worry about it.

I don't see why townCreature says "if we sent two town on the run" when he would know we did.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #31) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Mac »

In post 969, Creature wrote:rn I'm thinking it's Wisdom + Mac.

Mac's cases look like the kind of case I expect newbscum to do.
I know this is a blatant attempt at discrediting me, but would you care to open this up a little and explain what you mean?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #32) » Mon May 15, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Mac »

It bothers me but I'll let it slide on Ceph's advice.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #33) » Mon May 15, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Mac »

Game stuff aside, Ceph that was awesome to see. I'm currently going through the process of deadling with a family member's suicide and it's nice to see people actively trying to help each other out. Anti, I hope things pick up tomorrow and shadow, I hope your father makes a speedy and full recovery.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #34) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Mac »

he also did not answer my question
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #35) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1022, Cephrir wrote:No worries. :]

Now, if some of you could start being townier, that'd be great because I have way too many suspects.
Who are your suspects at the moment?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #36) » Wed May 17, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1029, Creature wrote:
In post 975, Mac wrote:but would you care to open this up a little and explain what you mean?
like I would expect a not-so-experienced scum to do.

They somehow manage to make scum cases, but basically picking posts and painting them as scummy when town could've easily done it (possibly something scum wouldn't have done while town would).
I've already said I'm not focusing on the wording any more. So aside from that, can you point out where else I've done this? For what it's worth, I've played alot of games on this forum.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #37) » Wed May 17, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1035, UpTooLate wrote: Also, Wisdom's whole "I townread everyone but the two of them" thing feels lazy. It's a good way of not having to actually do anything right now, since he still has that leftover "scurmead" of me, and creature is an easy, non controversial wagon.
Totally disagree. Locking himself into reads like that doesn't feel like something that would benefit scum Wisdom whatsoever to me. Also, Creature is probably scum so there's that.

Where the hell is BBT? :/ This game feels like it's stalling.

VOTE: Creature
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #38) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1043, Creature wrote:If this wasn't a scumread, then what was the point?
An observation
In post 1044, Creature wrote:Alright, let's see what newbscum do:

Player A: *votes Player B*
Player C: *votes Player B*
Newbscum: Player C sheeped Player A because he can't have his own scumreads, therefore he is scum!

Player A: If Player B flips scum, Player C is likely scum.
Player B: What if I am town?
Newbscum: If Player B was town, he would know he is town and wouldn't post "if", therefore he is scum!
1) I have never said the first lesson you dished out there. That's just totally fabricated to support some bullshit argument you're making up.
2) I didn't call you scum for that. I merely thought out loud about why you would say it. In fact, after Ceph told me to leave it, I left it. YOU are the one bringing this up again.
4) I'm not newbscum
5) If you're obviously so certain I'm newbscum, why are you voting Wisdom and not me? You're doing literally nothing to get your point across on neither me or Wisdom. Your vote has been planted on Wisdom from the word go and you haven't even attempted to engage him, or anyine about him: instead, you've prodded in my direction without any real substance behind it ("looks like newbscum!! All newbscum play and think the same!")
6) I know I missed 3) but I can't be bothered editing the numbers again.

Overall, Creature, it would take you two seconds to look and find out I've played at least 30 games on this site. I don't think you believe I'm newbscum, I think you're just pushing this because you're desperate.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #39) » Sat May 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Mac »

Completely bizarre kill from my point of view because I was ready to gun BBT down today. Will have to have a rethink.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #40) » Sun May 21, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Mac »

22 hours til deadline - is that correct?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #41) » Tue May 23, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Mac »

I thought so too.

VOTE: No Lynch
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #42) » Tue May 23, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Mac »

that's the spirit
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #43) » Fri May 26, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Mac »

hello, im going to be away til sunday, potentially monday. My teams playing in the cup final!
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #44) » Sun May 28, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Mac »

Slow news day I guess.

I'm getting alarming bouts of paranoia that I'm wrong on wisdom town and he's actually scum. I need to have a rethink about it really but his play just seems off to me.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #45) » Tue May 30, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Mac »

Maggie, VT.

Why has no one bothered to answer Gamma Emerald?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #46) » Tue May 30, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Mac »

huh, no vig. Scum must've saw a BBT crumb/took a shot thinking he was a power role then?

also there's a air of fakeness around Gamma's #1160
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Mac »

gamma are you going to be caught up any time soon?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:37 am

Post by Mac »

There have been some shite reasonings for thinking I'm scum in this game but I have think Gamma's logic maybe takes the biscuit.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Mac »

So, 1 of wisdom/gamma is scum, since no one has made a move yet?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Mac »

Fair point from your pov. Not the case though.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Mac »

That's absolutely suicidical if you're town. What are you doing?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Mac »

I think it's gamma/wisdom because that wisdom charade of voting and unvoting struck me as theatrical. What do you think Ceph?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1234, Wisdom wrote:because i could see mac preparing a push on me on the grounds that it's me and gamma
that's exactly what you have done the past page or so you hypocrite
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Mac »

What has that got to do with anything? You'd obviously have to prepare for day 6 if you were bussing gamma. Hence why you voted me, unvoted me, said I should be townier, said it's probably not me and heartless and now you're back saying it's ME whose preparing a push when it's you who seems to be the one building up to it.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Mac »

I need to start quoting posts. Above is a response to 1242
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1250, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1247, Mac wrote:What has that got to do with anything? You'd obviously have to prepare for day 6 if you were bussing gamma. Hence why you voted me, unvoted me, said I should be townier, said it's probably not me and heartless and now you're back saying it's ME whose preparing a push when it's you who seems to be the one building up to it.
i dont understand what youre trying to say here

i voted you and unvoted you while i actually want to bus gamma?
The point I'm making is that is what looked like preparing for my mislynch the next day if you and gamma were scum. Why did you decide to unvote me anyway?
In post 1251, Wisdom wrote:building up assumes im preparing the ground so that i can vote you after gamma flips scum, no? it doesnt assume im voting you today
Yes, and that's what I thought you did when you voted me. Created a 'link' so to speak between me and gamma.
in contrast you're suddenly saying gamma and me are scum while gamma is already a likely lynch; how do you figure that looks from my pov?
I don't know, it probably looks the same as what I currently think it does for you.

Gamma, Ceph is town. has been a strong townread of mine for the majority of the game.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Mac »

Heartless has went very quiet though.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Mac »

to be honest, gamma, you're not doing much other than saying ceph is probscum without any real substance or conviction behind it.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Mac »

indeed it does, wisdom.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Mac »

which ones?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Mac »

Well its not?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Mac »

And this one too.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Mac »

Glad we cleared that up
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Mac »

I'm going to hammer in the morning assuming there are no further developments by then. However, I think for me to vote Ceph over Anti at this point would need a little more than a miracle
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Mac »

and I'm not lurking but whatever
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Mac »

Online does not mean I'm playing this game and it's weak to try and turn that around on me
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1336, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1331, Mac wrote:I'm going to hammer in the morning assuming there are no further developments by then. However, I think for me to vote Ceph over Anti at this point would need a little more than a miracle
Idk, why dont you push me/ceph as the team
What are you talking about
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Mac »

Because ceph has been my strogest town read the whole fucking game and I've made that clear multiple times.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Mac »

If Ceph is scum then fair play because I've been snowed pretty much the entire game. However, lack of gloating makes me think otherwise.

Anyway, i'm off to bed. Please do not take this as intent to lurk
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by Mac »

I'm here, but I've got some RL stuff to deal with. Will try get to this tonight
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Mac »

sorry ceph, I'm here
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Mac »

I'll begin by saying that I think Ceph is essentially conftown at this point. While Wisdom was voting gamma/me, there was no real reason for Ceph to bus the fuck out of his own buddy when it seeemed Wisdom wasn't going to head that way. So with that said:

VOTE: Gamma

Wisdom talked about how the early interactions between the hydras weren't buddy stuff, but to me it looks completely like they were buddies? both seemed to townread each other early doors, before the tide shifted after the whole RC/TSMGO debacle. After that, RC was a spraying gun firing at anyone and repeatedly called heartless scum (along with everyone else you could say). but I think the important part to note is neither of them voted each other, and as soon as UTL replaced in alone, anti just kind of left her alone and didn't seem bothered about lynching her, including criticising votes on her for lacking substance.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Mac »

also, if it does end up being ceph, good game I guess.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Mac »

Great news.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Mac »

???
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Mac »

pretty much defeated already aren't you?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Mac »

In post 93, The Show Must Go On wrote:Hi Anti/TTH I'm offering you guys a one time only hard confirmation that we are aligned with the
town
. We expect a similar confirmation because we are looking forward to working with you.
cheeky scums
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Mac »

well done ceph. I was totally stuck on who to kill really, because killing gamma wouldve kept wisdom alive and I think I wouldve been lynched in he was alive. Had to hope you'd believe it was WIFOM.

Struggled to get into this game to start which showed with the votes (they still had no explanation though) - probably coukdve done better in lylo but thought I was safe with gamma's apathy :(
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Mac »

Rc man, your play made literally no sense. I don't mean to be disrespectful but you just shouted at alot of people?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”