Micro 719: For Us [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Scott and Ramona
Scott and Ramona
Goon
Scott and Ramona
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:34 am

Post by Scott and Ramona »

In post 934, Imperium wrote:
In post 921, Scott and Ramona wrote:This game is on my radar. Existential crisis is a good word for my state of mind today though. I'll get back to this soon, I promise.

~Ramona
I hope you feel better!
In post 947, Two Real Humans wrote:
In post 906, Imperium wrote:I feel like there's been too much focus on the bp claim, mental note that I want to look st the attacks when I've actually caught up. I'll explain why I don't like the attacks later too.
agree
although it was partly my fault

is perhaps the worst post i've seen in my ms career

i only want to lynch within [lovebirds, damocles, CP] right now

kinda wish we sorted out marriage before lynch tbh? i guess it doesn't matter too much if it happens at the end of the day, just woulda been nice to be able to discuss it in this day phase
I'm about to run out the door for work, so this will be quick.

I feel like there's been a lot of discussion on the True Love/Marriage today. As it stands Morph will get it, if that's not something you're happy with then by all means, talk about where you'd like to see it go instead. It feels like you just want other people to talk about it at this point.

~Ramona
Hydra of Chickadee and Lil Uzi Vert
Scott and Ramona
Scott and Ramona
Goon
Scott and Ramona
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Scott and Ramona »

Meant to respond to the first thing I quoted as well. I'm feeling a bit better.

~Ramona
Hydra of Chickadee and Lil Uzi Vert
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Imperium »

Sorry I did not come back yesterday. I meant to but I was a bit hungover and ended up napping and getting distracted.

I have some grading and reporting that has to be done today but I'm working from home so I'll be doing both and will be around.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:47 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 906, Imperium wrote:I feel like there's been too much focus on the bp claim, mental note that I want to look st the attacks when I've actually caught up. I'll explain why I don't like the attacks later too.
agree

kinda wish we sorted out marriage before lynch tbh? i guess it doesn't matter too much if it happens at the end of the day, just woulda been nice to be able to discuss it in this day phase
What makes the post the worst you've seen?
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I'm here. Was traveling yesterday and otherwise didn't care to concern myself with this game and spend time with Maria instead.
In post 883, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 865, Lovebirds wrote:So I'm happy with it but I'm not EXCITED like I would be if we were lynching DGslot, which is my first choice I think.
In post 868, morph the cat wrote:DGslot is your #1 scumread because...?
In post 870, Lovebirds wrote:I actually really just want to pressure that slot because SoD doesn't seem to care you're voting them.
Am I missing some kind of context here or misreading this? Because you haven't moved your vote from me to DG slot which I feel should have happened if you want the slot to be pressured or preferred that lynch over SoD.
IIRC Maria unvoted you AND I've been of the mind that we should sort out MARRIAGE before LYNCH for days now.
In post 884, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 880, Lovebirds wrote:I had an early hesitation but he's basically been solid with the game and, sort of like me, has drawn a clear line between this game and other responsibilities.
Burning Hatred wrote:
In post 880, Lovebirds wrote:but he's basically been solid with the game
Like how?
+1.

This first part as BH pointed out is really vague, can you elaborate?
I don't feel that drawing a line between a game and other responsibilities is alignment indicative with regards to the rest of the sentence.
He's a friend and I understand him.
That's that.
In post 885, morph the cat wrote:
In post 865, Lovebirds wrote:I also didn't read the second part of your case since there's a lot of embedded wall quote and I don't care for that crap.
I'm sad you didn't read the bottom section below all the nested quotes.

I swear I'm not really a waller.
I care about this game enough to post when I feel like it.
It don't care enough about this game to read massive walls.

Its no secret that of all the things I can spend time doing with Maria, this is among the bottom priorities.
Tammy wrote:Nacho mediates things like that regardless of his alignment sometimes, but he could tell I was hurting and miserable and once he realized that we were both misunderstanding each other he knew he could help.
I know this.
Tammy wrote:Would it have a side effect of making him look better, sure, but if he can fix a situation in a game when I'm feeling that shitty he'll do it regardless of alignment. I mean I guess if he's scum and he thought he could use it to his advantage because mislynching me is on his scum bucket list then he might, but I just think if he saw me that miserable he'd want to help.
I'm not saying that he WOULDN'T do it as town; I'm sure he would because he's supportive of you and cares about you and I'd have Maria's back as well.
My point was more there was clear motivation to do so as scum and that play definitely helped his position even if [FB/SAD] caught on.
Tammy wrote:How come you didn't interact with any of our thoughts or ask any questions if you want to sort us? I'm finding it difficult to believe you don't get *any* town feels from nachos posting.
I'm not in the mood for tons of words right now but my heart simply isn't here.
I mean I'm pretty sure I've said things and made my hesitation about your slot known.
But I'm not interested in going back into my ISO going 'see where i did this' because you don't remember it and whether it exists or not isn't the issue here.
In post 890, Imperium wrote:Andy - have you ever played with mastina?
Technically yes.
But I never really directly interacted with her.

I was technically in SMITE with her but given I spent most of that game not being able to post in the main thread and spent my time screaming against Ankamius' lynch from the safety of a PT with Espeonage.

I was in Xenogears with mastina (may have been mastin2 at the time) and had the hardest time reading her and her mason partner (Ghostlin) had to pull a Hail-Mary softclaim to get me off mastina's case.

I modded DEFCON 4.0 in which mastina played.

I think the point I'm trying to make is YES I have played with mastina before but NO I don't understand her or her play at times and would never claim to be able to read her.
In post 894, Imperium wrote:Yeah, sorry quite baffled that Andy is all no town feels from nacho posting. I might be biased, but.

As of page 11, I like morph, gif, and nms for town.
I don't know what it is and I MIGHT go pull words from LAUNDRY on the subject but I just don't feel it rn.

Granted I'm also not fully invested in the game and actively complain about it and wouldn't be playing any mafia whatsoever if I weren't hydraing with Maria.
In post 896, Imperium wrote:Oh mea culpa Andy did interact some with nacho.
Yeah I thought I did. ^^
In post 905, Imperium wrote:
In post 364, Devils Gear wrote:
In post 326, Lovebirds wrote:
In post 317, Devils Gear wrote:i don't really buy andrius' unconditional sheep of mariars read either? unless i'm missing something there?
I support her.
This isn't unconditional sheeping. We talked about stuff elsewhere and I agreed with her and this is definitely her cause she's championing and doesn't need me fighting her battles. I am more focused with getting at CABD and NACHO among others.

I mean, sure, if she asked me to follow her blindly I would but that isn't this case.
In post 317, Devils Gear wrote:man this whole playerlist has so much history with everybody else on this playerlist i kinda just feel left outwhich is really bad because i need to drive this slot
We have history talk to me.
What do you think of Imperium? Because Nacho hasn't really impressed me much and that concerns me. It reminds me a bit of scumnacho trying to make headway into a game without a BIG THING to get behind. Granted this could simply be townNacho just being busy and not really being chummy but w/e.

What do you think of Scott/Ramona? Together/separately/whatever.
Are you having an easier time analyzing my posts or should I use more flirtatious prose?
@Andrius

Sweet, I'm glad you're also scumreading Jaestina for similar reasons as Mariar because I was starting to worry I'd have to actually ask Mariar about it which terrifies me.

I missed your post before asking my reads, so I'll answer that while I talk about nacho.
I think Nacho's play here will make more sense to you later on. I have them on null-town atm, but it's slowly accelerating into more town. I think I might be being overly wary on the slot.
AFAIK Cabd hasn't done anything that's swayed me either way, but ffery has been screwing with my head. I synced with pie briefly a little while ago (she still hasn't read the thread and I don't have an eta on it either, I'm sorry) and she said she'll be able to plug ffery as town/scum easy so I'm just ignoring the slot now.
NMS is a townread but I feel like we don't really have to worry because their slot will sort itself if they're still alive after N1 getting True Love.

I do appreciate your more direct way of speaking, but don't worry about it too much my dude. I wasn't being too serious earlier, and the mixup on 'what are you interested' was just grammatical.

Nominate: Notice me Senpai

-HS
I kind of get the sense from this post these two are not partnered.

It's not a take it to the bank thing or anything, just the being terrified to ask Maria thing felt non partners at first glance.
My only partner is the woman I'm dating.
Interesting connection though I forgot they're afraid to talk to Maria. (She's sweet you should talk to her, HS.)

Part of the problem is this is most of what NMS did before they disappeared for five days so there wasn't much else TO talk about.
In post 931, Imperium wrote:It probably wouldn't strike me as notable if not for the claim he can get a read on nacho.
I feel like we had this conversation in laundry.
And talking about it again won't help so.
In post 932, Imperium wrote:
In post 808, Lovebirds wrote:
In post 805, morph the cat wrote:One of the things I want to happen really soon in this game is for you and nacho/tammy to sort each other.
Yeah about that...
In post 401, Imperium wrote:Early game I was concerned that you seemed to be playing up to us a bit when GIF was voting for us. I don't think you have a clue how to read either one of us, so your assertion that you even know how after how laundry mafia played out felt really weird. Nacho said that you always think you can read him when you can't though.
?

There were more to my concerns/stuff there. I'm not sure what this is supposed to do or mean sorting wise?
Requoting your post was more of a 'hey I know you [ffery] expect us to sort each other but tammy has little confidence in this and I realize that a lot of time's passed so don't expect great things'.
In post 937, Imperium wrote:Are you mad at me about this? I didn't mean to be rude but it freaks me the fuck out when someone misreads someone in one game and then in the next proclaims that they can read them or that it's not too hard to read them. You did buddy up to me at the beginning of the Thing when you were scum, so it's not unreasonable for me to wonder if you're doing that here. The concern on your alignment didn't go away when the only real attempt to interact and "sort" nacho amounted to somewhat discrediting his ability to read morph because y'all fooled a bunch of people in a game four years ago. You didn't seem interested in talking about the why of that read. It was further compounded by you seeming to seek permission to scum read us by morph at the time of the neighborhood reveal.

Sorry if my wording was abrupt? but based on the fact that the last game we played together you read both of us wrong (I believe you did come around on nacho), I don't think you know how to read either of us and it freaks me out when you think it will be easy. And if you are town here, my belief that you don't is validated by you not getting any town feels from nacho's posts.

I'm glad you are playing, I wish I felt better about your alignment.
I'm not mad at you, Tammy.
I'm glad you're here too.

Its no secret I don't have good feelings from your initial posting and I was curious as to what MORPH actually thought about your slot since there was some clear apprehension from them.
I was honestly expecting a 'IMPERIUM IS SCUM' blindside but no it was just some 'we're neighbors' and my reaction was basically like 'and that's not a bombshell at all'.

-A

Fixed. ~ nancy
Last edited by nancy on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"How long since we last danced?"
"Too long."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 20
  • Two Real Humans
    --- 2 ( Scott and Ramona, NoticeMeSenpai )
    L- 3

Sword of Damocles
    - 2 ( morph the cat, Burning Hatred )
    L- 3

NoticeMeSenpai
    ---- 1 ( Lovebirds )
    L- 4

Scott and Ramona
    -- 1 ( Two Real Humans )
    L- 4

Not Voting
    -------- 3 ( Clumsy Phoenix, Imperium, Sword of Damocles )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-06-25 21:40:00)
MARRIAGE COUNT 1 . 20
  • morph the cat
    -- 3 ( Burning Hatred, Two Real Humans, NoticeMeSenpai )
    Clumsy Phoenix
    - 2 ( Clumsy Phoenix, Sword of Damocles )
    Lovebirds
    ------ 1 ( Lovebirds )

No One
    --------- 1 ( Scott and Ramona )

Not Voting
    ----- 2 ( Imperium, morph the cat )
If nothing is changed, morph the cat will discover true love
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-06-25 21:40:00)
Spoiler:
Do you want to make a votecount?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away...
We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why!
Do you want to make a votecount?
It doesn't have to be a votecount

Please, I know you're in there
People are asking where you've been
They say "have courage," and I'm trying to
I'm right out here for you, just let me in
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?

Do you want to build a votecount?
Last edited by Alisae on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:41 am

Post by morph the cat »

Mastireed; is this your ability or something or alisae just bad at posting votecounts?
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Hey peeps Tammy posted something that I had a slight tr on mostly because the phrasing was the same we used in DBZ and I expect tammy to comment as it as town it can be easily faked but hey kudo's to her if she remembered that small detail
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I don't really have much more to comment on although I am getting cold feet on wanting to vote TRH because of the people already voting the slot I'm more likely to vote sword given the time we have left but I'll run it over with Andy
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Lovebirds »

after
forcing
asking andy nicely for reads this is the vote we both agree on

VOTE: Sword

~Maria
"Too long."
Two Real Humans
Two Real Humans
Townie
Two Real Humans
Townie
Townie

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Two Real Humans »

In post 953, morph the cat wrote:
agree

What makes the post the worst you've seen?
talking about formatting there, not scumminess
-HS
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:40 am

Post by morph the cat »

Sword. Humans. If nothing changes, one of you two is for sure getting lynched today. The timer on day's end is running out soon. And activity in this game isn't as high as it should be.

Given morph happens to have a neighborhood with both of you, I have a proposal to make:

Both of you full-claim to us in your respective neighborhoods instead of waiting till one of you gets to L-1 and is forced to claim in public. Worst case scenario scum has some sort of neighborhood snoop but at that point it's no worse than if we'd had you claim here. Best case scenario something major clicks with setup design and we can rule one or both of you out as scum.
Two Real Humans
Two Real Humans
Townie
Two Real Humans
Townie
Townie

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:40 am

that is not the right post oops
meant
-HS
Two Real Humans
Two Real Humans
Townie
Two Real Humans
Townie
Townie

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:44 am

sounds good to me, i'm like 94% sure our hood is all town
-HS
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 908, Imperium wrote:I hope you're feeling better!
I am, thanks! <3
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by morph the cat »

GiF, does this sound like a good way to proceed?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Imperium »

I think the only real town reads I'm confident calling town are burning and morph, though calling burning confident town gives me little heart palpitations, but I was never really confident in my ability to read him and am leaning quite a bit on the strength of ffery' read.

I still like jaestina but their lack of presence starts to worry me. It's probably just not alignment indicative but it's just a little thing I feel antsy about. Doesn't negate the points I liked though.

There are various things I like about Scott and Ramona, clumsy Phoenix, and lovebirds in individual posts and probably in that order of how much I like them actually (and for those of you who know me are you as shocked as me that I actually have an order?). So I like individual posts but I'm not completely confident calling any of this group town yet. I hope it's as easy as the final two are scum, but it's rarely that easy, so it either of the final two are town then it's this group I hope the remaining reside.

Damocles says some things that sound fine but I'm not much moved. I'd like to see ari posting (I realize he's v/la or something) but he should be easy to read for some people here.

I do think the real humans are scum though.

I'm hoping to sync up with nacho, but I'm not sure he'll get here tomorrow.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Sorry, Tammy. <3 Just kinda feels like the game is already solved to me right now, so I struggle to get much motivation right now. If there's something you really want to engage me on let me know, but basically, I'm at the point where I can't think of much I want to say. I was waiting on some catchup stuff but even that looks largely unnecessary at this point.

I kinda want it locked in and certain that morph is getting true love (if you could nom there that'd be helpful I think because I don't like the fact that scum can force it to a draw fairly easily right now - I'd kinda want morph to self nom as well, but I figure people will cover that when they make their lynch votes, hopefully).

And I also just want TRH flipped at this stage too. But I also wouldn't cry tears of blood if Sword got lynched either. I kinda just think that's the team right now.

Ah, actually
@Alisae does the lynchee's vote still count for marriage?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 954, Lovebirds wrote:IIRC Maria unvoted you AND I've been of the mind that we should sort out MARRIAGE before LYNCH for days now.
Marriage is sorted dude, you're not getting it, morph is.

And there's no unvoting today, idrc if your vote is on me or not it's the fact that it's not on the person you stated you wanted lynched. I don't even get how you can be so oblivious to the gamestate to not realize by now that morph is the only decent marriage candidate.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 967, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:@Alisae does the lynchee's vote still count for marriage?
They resolve at the same time so yes.
GTKAS
| here.
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 968, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 954, Lovebirds wrote:IIRC Maria unvoted you AND I've been of the mind that we should sort out MARRIAGE before LYNCH for days now.
Marriage is sorted dude, you're not getting it, morph is.

And there's no unvoting today, idrc if your vote is on me or not it's the fact that it's not on the person you stated you wanted lynched. I don't even get how you can be so oblivious to the gamestate to not realize by now that morph is the only decent marriage candidate.
Oh hello, NoticeMeSnarky.

When I said "sorted" I mean 'locked in'. I mean sure it doesn't resolve until the end of the day (IIRC) and we don't need a majority (IIRC) but I was operating under the 'let's do A and then move to B' because one voter on Clumsy Phoenix could upset the Marriage thing and then its no longer locked in.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 968, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:morph is the only decent marriage candidate.
I'm glad you agree that the Bulletproof Innocent Child claim was ridiculous and no one should have taken that seriously.
"Too long."
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 971, Lovebirds wrote:
I'm glad you agree that the Bulletproof Innocent Child claim was ridiculous and no one should have taken that seriously.
I admit I chuckled.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 971, Lovebirds wrote:
I agree that we slacked off and didn't do enough to obvtown, that's all.

And yes, I agree that it should be locked in. You noticed the issue. Now notice that you're part of the problem by sitting back with your nomination up your own ass.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

I really want a pagetop
it doesn't have to be a pagetop
GTKAS
| here.