Micro 740: Setup the Best Setup (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:29 am

Post by skirt skirt »

skirt skirt brap brap
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:30 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 243, jjh927 wrote:I was extremely subtle thank you very much.

Do you recall the code I used in spring fever to communicate with Alisae?
In post 244, jjh927 wrote:Basically, I simplified that to make it less like a serial killer plucking words out of newspapers.

The first word was the first word of the post the message started. The second word was the second word of the post after that. The third word was the third word of the next post. And so on. It did spell it out in no uncertain terms, but it did it in a way that was both hidden and completely believable from me. If scum tried to claim mason against that they'd be unknowingly counterclaiming innocent child.
don't really remember that, i probably read 1.5 day phases of spring fever in detail :c
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:40 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 238, jjh927 wrote:I'll take 2 scum in piss and backhand here tbh.
i'll just out it cause i doubt mason left any crumbs in the 10 page game, though they can feel free to ignore me and not claim here i'm cool with that.

{piss, backhand} contains one mason and one mafia for me. right now I'm leaning towards piss maf/backhand mas. piss's flubber interactions weren't vt/mas, it was either masons with a bit of distancing first or scum buddying. it'd make sense too if piss had a flubber mason read and wanted to kill him off to look like the other mason. backhand i can't really explain why i think he's the mason, i think if he wasn't a) he would've potentially got more pressure than just nm, b) his play feels masony to me, i can't really explain it, he 100% would've been my kill last night if i was maf but thats pure wifom; regardless, yea, nah, luv/jj/(actually i thought the masons were piss and backhand so i don't really get the flubber kill but w.e)me are obviously not masons imo, so even by poe it has to be one of those two. the reason i'm even posting this is cause i think its pretty obvious whichever of them isn't mason is scum

then we get to the harder pool, {jj/luv}, if one of you /are/ mason that makes my life so much easier (piss/back is realistic :lol:). i am leaning towards scum luv i think by pure poe (i townread jj more than you), but idk, i'll have to talk to you both more in real time before making that decision. i think i want to lynch in the first pool first cause its easier and i'd rather get it out of the way, so yeah, piss/back are who i'm likely voting.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:20 am

Post by skirt skirt »

forgot my alt. my bad.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:23 am

Post by skirt skirt »

still nothing :/
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:31 am

Post by skirt skirt »

hm
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:31 am

Post by skirt skirt »

i gotchu
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:11 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 267, Backhand wrote:
In post 266, jjh927 wrote:I feel like Backhand is trying to skirt (skirt) around pisskop here. I think he's done that this whole game. Piss is the player he has the fewest interactions with, and the times he mentions him he takes an extremely neutral stance. Basically they're scumbuddies.
No. But if you aren't town and you're "never going to vote Eddie" you might as well vote me and be done with it then. Maybe you're playing eddie or eddie is playing you. You aren't both town.
wait. you were only leaning scum Eddie. how does it go from that to "if you won't vote Eddie vote me"?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:24 am

Post by skirt skirt »

why are you 99% sure they're not the team?
i don't think they are, but i want your explanation
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:28 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 274, Backhand wrote:
In post 273, skirt skirt wrote:why are you 99% sure they're not the team?
Should be obvious, but LUV softclaimed mason and neither of you are acting like you're going to counter.
do you see the thing he was referring to?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:36 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 276, Backhand wrote:
In post 275, skirt skirt wrote:
Should be obvious, but LUV softclaimed mason and neither of you are acting like you're going to counter.
Only that he defended flub once? If there's another crumb in there I don't see it.
Defending isn't the word I'd use, but, yeah, luv is seemingly mason. JJ, it might actually be backhand piss :lol:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:48 am

Post by skirt skirt »

does anyone know if piss usually struggles to post as scum
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:49 am

Post by skirt skirt »

if luv is mason I want to lynch piss today
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:59 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 280, Backhand wrote:
In post 277, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 276, Backhand wrote:
In post 275, skirt skirt wrote:
Only that he defended flub once? If there's another crumb in there I don't see it.
Defending isn't the word I'd use, but, yeah, luv is seemingly mason. JJ, it might actually be backhand piss :lol:
Oh, weird! Suddenly you've talked yourself into jj's position. How
surprising
skirt skirt wrote:does anyone know if piss usually struggles to post as scum
The one game I played with him (well, replaced into), he was a strong scum player, but that was multiball. Large Normal 204 if you want to look. If we buy LUV's claim then piss is the best lynch today.
never mind, i want to vote backhand

talked myself into jj's position? you already tried lying and saying i copied his reads, which he (not me) pointed out. the only reason i disagreed with that pairing was because i thought one of you was mason. now that you aren't, you're the scum team. i'm sorry you got caught by poe, good luck next time. i need to reread jj later to make sure i'm not being buddied, but i'm fairly sure you and piss are the team.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:02 am

Post by skirt skirt »

backhand, i haven't misvoted in lylo in a long ass time, once in 2 years. i'll give you a shot here, but i'm 90% voting piss or you today and the other tomorrow.

why did you vote nm over me yesterday?

why was nm so sure you were scum, if you have any insight?

most importantly, why is jj scum and not you?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:02 am

Post by skirt skirt »

if you think i'm scum, idrc atm. answer these please.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:42 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 284, Backhand wrote:I am not lying about you copying JJ's reads, although that's not exactly what I'm accusing you of doing. JJ yesterday thought scum was in flub, piss, and backhand. Flub flips mason, and then you say
one
of me and piss are scum and the other is mason. Its bait on the hook for JJ, especially if you already have a pretty good guess that I'm not the mason!

Anyway. Let's say you're town.

Yesterday, I didn't scumread you. Hell, yesterday, I didn't really scumread
anyone
because the game never got anywhere. Not_Mafia is useless and doesn't try in every game I've played with him and he was as good a choice as anyone.

Did he even think I was scum or did he just vote for me because I was going after him? If you have some insight into his play I'd love to hear it, maybe I won't keep trying to PL him.

If jj is scum, then he's played a good game. He did come into the game, vote piss and then go "whoa no one hammer" and later switched to you, but that's not all that strong.
Yes, one of you was scum, but whatever was town was never getting mislynched because they were mason so I don't really so your point? That's not the same as setting up two random 1v1s, the only real mislynch potential was in luv and jj cause whatever of you and piss were the mason wouldn't get lynched. I don't get at all how that's "bait on the hook", and I sure as fuck didn't have "a pretty good guess that you aren't the mason", I was pretty much certain luv and jj weren't mason, though clearly I was wrong.

Who was one of two people actively trying to get the game somewhere? That's why I'm very unlikely to ever vote JJ, him and I were the only reason the thread didn't just sit dead. For the second line, IDRK and IDRC. was curios if it was based on some history you have with him or something.

I guess I'll ask this. What is your thought process between scum!eddie vs scum!jj? from a town!backhand's point of view, I assume you agree myself and JJ aren't scum partners, so pisskop should be lock scum to you. I want to see where your mind is going wrt myself and jj.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:40 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 286, Backhand wrote:
In post 285, skirt skirt wrote: I guess I'll ask this. What is your thought process between scum!eddie vs scum!jj? from a town!backhand's point of view, I assume you agree myself and JJ aren't scum partners, so pisskop should be lock scum to you. I want to see where your mind is going wrt myself and jj.
I really didn't like your first post today--it very much seemed like someone who was trying to get one lynch when we need two. To hear you say "Backhand is either mason or scum" when I'm neither felt like setting a trap.

Although. . . hmm, that makes more sense if piss isn't scum and you're happy to get to either of us lynched. Fuck, maybe it is jj.

OK, let's turn it around--why did you think I might be the mason? I still find that strange.
I'm confused what you mean. how would that be setting a trap? the point of that was you and piss would sort yourselves via one being mason so the real choice for me was between luv and jj haven't I already explained why I thought you were mason? and, your second paragraph confuses me too... how does it make sense if piss isn't scum? what? that just means the scum team is me and jj from your pov which is clearly not the case. idgi
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:38 am

Post by skirt skirt »

i mean, it was gut stuff. like, nm was hard pushing you, as hard as nm pushes anyways. your wagon gained literally 0 attn. i know just a single other player would be mason, and there are 6 other players, but like, idk, that's how my gut works. i don't have a better explanation for why I thought you were mason, if youre expecting a magic game breaking analysis sorry. now I'm 90/10 scum piss cause of how much townier you and jj are, 70/30 you scum over jj. we clearly lynch piss today almost always, I'm just more concerned with you v jj.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:31 am

Post by skirt skirt »

*yawn*
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:57 am

Post by skirt skirt »

why do you think you're being pushed as a mislynch?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:56 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 300, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 26, Nahdia wrote:Vedith (3): pisskop, Flubbernugget, Not_Mafia
this wagon is all town

doesn't seem serious but backhand seems a little concerned about it ().
In post 109, Nahdia wrote:
Votecount 1.03

pisskop (3):
jjh927, Lil Uzi Vert, Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane (3):
pisskop, Flubbernugget, Not_Mafia
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Backhand
In games that are moving too slowly, the ratio of scum:town on mislynches is generally higher. I think that makes Eddie/jjh more likely especially given that Backhand did not hammer either person here.

- looks bad for jj and better for eddie.

Backhand is super pingy on page 8

Day 2 Eddie takes over discussion with the strong implicit suggestion that he's town. In my experience that's more likely to come from town especially in LYLO. This I did see before and that's why I plan to read Eddie based on how he reads me, because if he's town he can steer town in the right direction.

I want him to explain why he thought my slot's interactions with Flubber weren't VT/mason.

Backhand's fumbling of how jjh and Eddie suspected me and him, especially as a defense, is problematic.

don't like Eddie shading Backhand's attempts to explain LUV's softclaim. that was clearly a softclaim. I don't have time to really read the content on the last page but skimming it feels nasty for Eddie.
where did i shade shit? i was checking if backhand knew what the soft was.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:03 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 304, Something_Smart wrote:ok I take it back it wasn't really shading, as I said I was rushed reading the last few pages as I had to get to class (totally not posting during class :roll:)

Why did you do it though? That was an obvious-ass softclaim.
I wanted to make sure, it's always good to double check.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:17 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 319, Something_Smart wrote:Well yeah town do need to take a hard stance. But we have 12 days and I've been in this game for less than 4 hours.

Besides you saw my plan right? That was serious. I don't trust myself to sort Eddie so I'm going to let him sort himself by seeing if he backs off me when I make it obvious I'm town. Which I should be able to do, if people engage me. And in the meantime I'll try to sort you and Backhand and you having me as lockscum makes that very hard.
i don't like your entire play being centric on "eddie is scum if he doesn't back off"
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:22 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 326, Something_Smart wrote:Don't take my word for it, then.
Most recent towngame (I was universally townread pretty much the whole game)
Another recent towngame (with Eddie, I was universally townread and died Night 1)
Most recent scumgame on this account (I fakeclaimed miller day 1 :lol: we only won because town imploded. Eddie was in this one too.)

And what makes you think that I don't scumread you? I think several of my posts have indicated the contrary. But unlike you I don't have any lock-reads and they're subject to change. What I want is for you to acknowledge the possibility that I am town; this helps me in discussing with you regardless of you alignment. Also, I obviously can't convince you of anything if you're scum, but assuming you are town I need to convince you that I am town and that Eddie is scum. I'm not one to make assumptions, but I always believe in talking to people AS IF they are town.
In post 322, Something_Smart wrote:You don't know me then :P

My scumgame is absolute crap. Eddie can attest to that :lol:
i mean, i correctly scumread you and i don't think scum played an amazing game. i was busy dealing with town and trying to tell people lynching our friendly neighbor was bad play (wow! what a shocker!). the grand idea game with me was... grand idea, with a total of less than half the game being town aligned, i don't think that is a good game to cite especially since i tunnelled the wolf d1 moreso than you were townread.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:23 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 294, Something_Smart wrote:hello guys I am the hero you deserve

my plan this game is very simple: I will be obv town.

After I have accomplished that, we will see if Eddie is still pushing me. If he is, we will know that he is scum.
you have not accomplished that yet btw.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:46 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 338, Something_Smart wrote:My point from linking Chocolate Mafia was that you can read me (and that I don't think I played great that game).
So once I have enough decent content (and no my arguing with jjh doesn't count for that) I trust that town!you would be able to read me again.
hold up

why should i ignore your arguing with jj?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:17 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 342, Something_Smart wrote:I don't really even understand the case on my slot anyway

Pisskop was clearly not invested in the game but I don't think his content was worse than anyone else's (except maybe yours)
backhand could be argued, but his content was definitely worse than jjs.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:18 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 341, Something_Smart wrote:You shouldn't ignore it

It's just kinda hard to demonstrate your town wincon interacting with someone who refused to acknowledge that you might be town.

Which basically narrows it down to you or whoever replaces LUV.
...huh... narrows what down?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:27 am

Post by skirt skirt »

does that mean you are sure the team is backhand and jj?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:56 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 347, Something_Smart wrote:No

But they're both sure it's me so I hope it is
In post 349, Something_Smart wrote:Like I feel like you're the only one who might change your mind on me and I'm really hoping you do
if you're town it's still your job to try and convince them. unless you're 100% confident in a scum team, which you shouldn't be, giving up on people tunnelling you is the opposite of pro town. this is lylo, town!you can't get mislynched or you lose. i am considering you, but you haven't convinced me whatsoever.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:03 am

Post by skirt skirt »

specifically, you aren't even attempting to convince the others to turn their reads around. i think you've realized I'm not getting lynched and luv isn't getting lynched so your only option is to lynch the other town, and that's why your play has been intimidation tactics to get me to townread you from the beginning. w eve played 2 games together, one ages ago and one gimmick, that's not solid meta. i honestly don't believe you read became and thought your slot was town, because I have read this game about 6 times and I still don't believe flubber you was mason vs vt. plus, what's cute is I scumread you on said awful meta here too, you played completely different in grand and tonally I remember you being like this in chocolate.

VOTE: something smart

talk to luvs replacement. you're scum so you're not getting quickltnched
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:15 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 356, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 355, skirt skirt wrote:what's cute is I scumread you on said awful meta here too, you played completely different in grand
You saw how I was at the beginning of that game.
I couldn't find my footing at all. That was because of the weird setup. This time it's the same way, except because everyone is so damn tunneled into me being scum I can't get genuine interactions out of ANYBODY. (Especially you...)
and tonally I remember you being like this in chocolate.
How? I tryharded maybe once in that whole game.
you claimed Miller, yet were very defensive about it. i am the one who called your claim out, you kept trying to push my lynch, it didn't work. i doubt you'd try to lynch me again after your last experience. you never really found your footing, I shouted for a virtuoso lynch which happened and then you got nkd. you never really found your footing. i gave you genuine interactions, I wasn't impressed with them.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:17 am

Post by skirt skirt »

if it makes you feel better, you didn't play bad here, you were fighting a losing battle. your predecessor is why I'm mainly voting you, I would've just lynched and not waste a subs time but I wanted to sort jj and backhand a bit more. i am pretty sure I know who I'm voting in there now, so I'm ready. if you're town, I'm sorry. you tried and I've hero subbed into doom town slots in lylo, it's a sucky place. i am realistically never not lynching you today though.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:02 am

Post by skirt skirt »

didn't try and ask me to unvote, but was online due to 356 and just chose not to. yea, it's scum
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:03 am

Post by skirt skirt »

town doesn't get voted by their least strong scum read (:lol:) and not comment on it in lylo
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:36 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 376, SuperJack wrote:Lol wot is my slot confirmed mason?
yea. have you read the game yet?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:44 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 378, SuperJack wrote:
In post 377, skirt skirt wrote:
I've read D2 backwards.

Not D1 yet.

My slot is saying it's mason by just saying "iso me im town" correct?

Piss guy is scum because he wasn't around to defend himself? Right?
id recommend you read through, it's a pretty short game. you're Mason, luv was crumbing to a specific post that was about flubber. nobody else has ccd. piss guy is scum but not for lurking out.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:10 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 380, SuperJack wrote:
In post 379, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 378, SuperJack wrote:
In post 377, skirt skirt wrote:
I've read D2 backwards.

Not D1 yet.

My slot is saying it's mason by just saying "iso me im town" correct?

Piss guy is scum because he wasn't around to defend himself? Right?
id recommend you read through, it's a pretty short game. you're Mason, luv was crumbing to a specific post that was about flubber. nobody else has ccd. piss guy is scum but not for lurking out.
So why is he scum?
I'm going to read on my own, but I don't need to confirm myself as town as that parts already done.
What I'm gonna need to do is push everyone else for their views and prospectives.
And yes it also means you.
So no you can't tell me to "go look urself and see if he is scum or not"
You have to convince me that he is.
I've already explained. if you don't understand my explanation feel free to ask, but I'm not going to repeat myself and waste time when you're already going to read. it's not like we are low on time and need a last minute lynch.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 382, SuperJack wrote:You don't want to waste your time of the plenty of time we have left to convince me that your not scum and that pissop is definitely scum?
Because you "don't wanna repeat yourself"

To me what your asking is "you should ask very particular questions about my idea so I can easily think of a reason/excuse"

No. I want you to repeat yourself, to me. I find that if town people tell the same story, where as scum they can differ subtlety.
to me what you're saying is, "i'm annoying". The entire point of pre/mid catchup questions is because game threads take a long time to read and its better to start getting content early, and that isn't an issue in a 15 page game. I don't want "very particular questions", I want you to sit down and spend 15 minutes of your precious time because this a short ass game and doesn't require mid catchup discussion. I have now read the thread 7 times and that's still significantly less time than I put into most lylos, so I'm going to answer you in my next post because I'm assuming you're caught up by now but I'm in a very bad mood (went through a breakup this morning) and don't want to spend all day sitting in an extremely unfun game.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 248, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 238, jjh927 wrote:I'll take 2 scum in piss and backhand here tbh.
i'll just out it cause i doubt mason left any crumbs in the 10 page game, though they can feel free to ignore me and not claim here i'm cool with that.

{piss, backhand} contains one mason and one mafia for me. right now I'm leaning towards piss maf/backhand mas. piss's flubber interactions weren't vt/mas, it was either masons with a bit of distancing first or scum buddying. it'd make sense too if piss had a flubber mason read and wanted to kill him off to look like the other mason. backhand i can't really explain why i think he's the mason, i think if he wasn't a) he would've potentially got more pressure than just nm, b) his play feels masony to me, i can't really explain it, he 100% would've been my kill last night if i was maf but thats pure wifom; regardless, yea, nah, luv/jj/(actually i thought the masons were piss and backhand so i don't really get the flubber kill but w.e)me are obviously not masons imo, so even by poe it has to be one of those two. the reason i'm even posting this is cause i think its pretty obvious whichever of them isn't mason is scum

then we get to the harder pool, {jj/luv}, if one of you /are/ mason that makes my life so much easier (piss/back is realistic :lol:). i am leaning towards scum luv i think by pure poe (i townread jj more than you), but idk, i'll have to talk to you both more in real time before making that decision. i think i want to lynch in the first pool first cause its easier and i'd rather get it out of the way, so yeah, piss/back are who i'm likely voting.
to expand on this, day 1 piss had extremely weird interactions with flubber.
In post 210, jjh927 wrote:Dual iso Flub and Pisskop and tell me if you see what I do
In post 212, Eddie Cane wrote:i mean, I think both of them sound forced. i don't like flubber going from voting to sheeping to voting to sheeping piss.
In post 225, jjh927 wrote:I thought their disagreements looked super fake and then Flub started sheeping Piss
In post 226, jjh927 wrote:Flub is town though based on those last interactions between us. Would be awesome if the scumteam was NM and Pisskop and if that's the case then my second post was founded on logic and scumhunting and wasn't content-creating bullshit at all
that's relevant here, the flubber/piss interactions don't really work as mason/vt to me. i could've seen the beginning part as distancing from a mason, but otherwise there was always going to be one scum in there for me. Knowing luv was mason, I was pretty much 100% going to vote flubber today, delayed because I wasn't certain between JJ and backhand. piss's posting wasn't organic. with the bias of hindsight, piss's posting is pretty damn gross too. the vote in 50 is straight up bad, i shitpost early game in 90% of games and the only reason i stopped here is because of how dead the game was and shitposting in a dead game isn't helpful. piss proceeded to not post content again after vote parking me, and he kept promising catchups but in a game that was like 7 pages that is just such utter bull. i definitely wasn't certain piss was scum d1, but jj was so much townier (only person besides myself actually trying to gamesolve) and backhand was at least giving a little bit of content (whereas piss was vote parking me and prodging after said vote park). i gave my lynchpool, and nm was the one in there that happened (immediately before dl, and tbqh nm wouldve been a free lynch anyways so its probably for the better). i would be lying if i said i was 100% sure piss was scum, but its pretty damn close, my bigger concern is just between jj and backhand (scums probably backhand though i'm definitely not at the stage to vote backhand yet).
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

have you played on ms before superjack? i recognize your name from somewhere but you definitely seem like either a newbie or a real-time player,
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 386, Something_Smart wrote:hello jack... please be the hero this town needs.

as you might have noticed, I'm not much more capable than you are of providing a summary of the game so far. but here's what I'd say is going on (note that this is from my POV, but speaking from my POV is extremely important here):

Scum this game are going for weak targets. I know for sure that both scum were on the Not_Mafia wagon, and I know for sure that both scum are pushing my slot today (who was an easy target all of day 1). None of them seem to have expressed any doubt that I am scum; so for me not to be lynched today would require you to push on someone different. (If you vote someone and no hammer occurs, it confirms them as scum).

Eddie (skirt skirt) has been throwing shade at my slot literally the whole game. Now he's voted me and he's tried to use my not asking him to unvote as evidence that I am scum. When undoubtedly, if I did ask him to unvote, he would just laugh at me. A few other things that I can think of are , which knowing that I'm town feels like scum gloating more than anything, and his hasty vote which gives the air of scum trying to push his planned mislynch rather than town actually evaluating. The vote is made that much worse when you realize that I had just told him I was waiting for LUV's replacement to make interactions that would potentially show my town wincon and then he voted me, preemting said replacement.

I think what I said in my first post () was right: Eddie as town would back off of me once I start producing content. Eddie as scum would push harder so that people don't listen to it.

VOTE: skirt skirt if by some miracle he decides to give me a second chance, I should be around tomorrow to unvote as well. don't see that as likely though.

And Jack: part of the reason I was anticipating a replacement so badly is that I want someone who's actually going to listen to me. Jjh won't listen to me. Backhand won't listen to me. Eddie kinda pretends to listen to me and then just discredits everything I say. I want to talk about the game; in particular at this point I want to talk about Eddie and see if you'll see the things I'm seeing (because whichever of jjh/Backhand is town isn't, and it's going to cost us).
aww how cute you're going to try and 1v1 eddie cane in lylo :lol:
Scum this game are going for weak targets. I know for sure that both scum were on the Not_Mafia wagon, and I know for sure that both scum are pushing my slot today (who was an easy target all of day 1). None of them seem to have expressed any doubt that I am scum; so for me not to be lynched today would require you to push on someone different.
NM was one of 3 people I was willing to vote, and if I wasn't voting him I would've been lynched. Lynching NM before LYLO even if town wasn't even a bad thing, and I actively tried to sort the game literally to the last day but what can you do when a thread is completely dead?
(If you vote someone and no hammer occurs, it confirms them as scum).
Wow. Thanks for the awesome revelation. What exactly happens if he votes someone and a hammer does occur? Oh, that's right. He gamethrew. Hmm. :thinking:
Eddie (skirt skirt) has been throwing shade at my slot literally the whole game.
I haven't been throwing shade, I've been pushing you as actively as I pushed anyone.
Eddie (skirt skirt) has been throwing shade at my slot literally the whole game.
But, quoting this again because the reply I actually want to give is that your slot has been throwing shade at me for longer, voted me significantly earlier (post 50 vs post 3-something), did not acknowledge the rest of the game, also did not actively push me, so basically didn't acknowledge anything. Your slots whole game from page 2 has been "throwing shade at my slot".
Now he's voted me and he's tried to use my not asking him to unvote as evidence that I am scum. When undoubtedly, if I did ask him to unvote, he would just laugh at me.
There are two kinds of townie reactions to being voted in lylo. You either vote the person who voted you, or you try your hardest to get them to unvote you because you know its game over if they're town. You townread me, or as you like to act scumread me less than jj and backhand, so if you were town you definitely would've freaked out a little more when I voted you. Yet instead, you posted 7 minutes later, and chose to make it about meta I openly said I didn't really value highly rather than even acknowledge being voted in LYLO by your second strongest townread. Coming back a couple hours later with a reactionary case full of hot trash might have been your only option after you fucked up your first and only real shot to try and get me to unvote.
When undoubtedly, if I did ask him to unvote, he would just laugh at me.
This part in particular. This is your team losing the game if you're town! Wow! Big! Scary! Start yelling at me, insulting me, begging me, whatever; it is YOUR JOB for YOUR WINCON to avoid getting lynched in lylo, and ignoring me is not that. Maybe you're right, you are bad at scum :lol: I appreciate you trying since subbing in, I really do. If you want after the game maybe we can hydra and I can teach you how to play scum if we roll it.
A few other things that I can think of are 358, which knowing that I'm town feels like scum gloating more than anything
Excuse me? You already called me a competent player, no competent scum "gloats". I've seen this said before and I think it has always been either from scum or from town confbiased out hte ass on other town.
his hasty vote which gives the air of scum trying to push his planned mislynch rather than town actually evaluating.
It wasn't hasty. I interacted with you, we got a few pages of content, I got what I needed. I haven't misvoted in LYLO in a long ass fucking time and I don't believe this will be where that ends. I did all the sorting of JJ and backhand around your slot I considered I'd need before I need to pick between them and I voted you. Your entrance entirely centered around getting me to townread you was awful. You tried, appreciated, but I don't get intimidated into townreading people.
The vote is made that much worse when you realize that I had just told him I was waiting for LUV's replacement to make interactions that would potentially show my town wincon and then he voted me, preemting said replacement.
Yes, you can have your interactions with LUV's replacement. You can't get quickhammered because one of scum's two votes is on skirt skirt. There was close nothing left that would convince me you were town, more hot air with a replacement isn't going to change that.
I think what I said in my first post (294) was right: Eddie as town would back off of me once I start producing content. Eddie as scum would push harder so that people don't listen to it.
Why do you think Eddie as town would back off? And more importantly, you've never played with Eddie as scum afaik, who are you to say what Eddie as scum would do? LUV's seen Eddie as scum and town, and luv townread Eddie, JJ's seen Eddie as scum and town, and JJ townreads Eddie, so you're going to have to justify that.
VOTE: skirt skirt if by some miracle he decides to give me a second chance, I should be around tomorrow to unvote as well. don't see that as likely though.
So you are still doubting that I'm scum, by saying that you'll unvote tomorrow. However, you're voting today and giving scum all night to quickhammer AND telling them you're not going to be online so they can feel free to vote me all night. Literally a perspective slip.
And Jack: part of the reason I was anticipating a replacement so badly is that I want someone who's actually going to listen to me.
You mean someone who wasn't here for the game that you could hopefully manipulate into throwing maf the win?
Eddie kinda pretends to listen to me and then just discredits everything I say.
Where have I kinda pretended to listen to you? You just had your shpiel about how backhand and JJ ignored you and only I was open to consideration. Now that I'm voting you its pretending to listen? I listened to you, sorry I didn't get manipulated by a 4/10 effort from scum?_?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 387, Something_Smart wrote:also eddie keeps saying that the interactions between flubber and pisskop weren't mason/VT. Which is stupid because pisskop didn't KNOW flubber was mason. so that's equivalent to saying that pisskop's interactions weren't VT, which is just saying I'm scum in a fancy dressing.
And if pisskop was mason, pisskop would KNOW flubber was mason, and then their interactions would make sense. Try again?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 390, Something_Smart wrote:
Spoiler: long... blame eddie
In post 388, skirt skirt wrote:aww how cute you're going to try and 1v1 eddie cane in lylo :lol:
umm

you're 1v1ing me? now you're trying to throw it on me when I literally said that I'd scumread you for continuing to push me.
Scum this game are going for weak targets. I know for sure that both scum were on the Not_Mafia wagon, and I know for sure that both scum are pushing my slot today (who was an easy target all of day 1). None of them seem to have expressed any doubt that I am scum; so for me not to be lynched today would require you to push on someone different.
NM was one of 3 people I was willing to vote, and if I wasn't voting him I would've been lynched. Lynching NM before LYLO even if town wasn't even a bad thing, and I actively tried to sort the game literally to the last day but what can you do when a thread is completely dead?
not push a policy lynch...? Blaming people for being mislynched is a scum tactic.
(If you vote someone and no hammer occurs, it confirms them as scum).
Wow. Thanks for the awesome revelation. What exactly happens if he votes someone and a hammer does occur? Oh, that's right. He gamethrew. Hmm. :thinking:
it's gamethrowing to be wrong?
I haven't been throwing shade, I've been pushing you as actively as I pushed anyone.
doesn't feel that way to me, I guess Jack can see for himself.
But, quoting this again because the reply I actually want to give is that your slot has been throwing shade at me for longer, voted me significantly earlier (post 50 vs post 3-something), did not acknowledge the rest of the game, also did not actively push me, so basically didn't acknowledge anything. Your slots whole game from page 2 has been "throwing shade at my slot".
I deeply apologize for pisskop's behavior. Doesn't change my point at all.
Now he's voted me and he's tried to use my not asking him to unvote as evidence that I am scum. When undoubtedly, if I did ask him to unvote, he would just laugh at me.
There are two kinds of townie reactions to being voted in lylo. You either vote the person who voted you, or you try your hardest to get them to unvote you because you know its game over if they're town. You townread me, or as you like to act scumread me less than jj and backhand, so if you were town you definitely would've freaked out a little more when I voted you. Yet instead, you posted 7 minutes later, and chose to make it about meta I openly said I didn't really value highly rather than even acknowledge being voted in LYLO by your second strongest townread. Coming back a couple hours later with a reactionary case full of hot trash might have been your only option after you fucked up your first and only real shot to try and get me to unvote.
I admitted those reads were probably trash. clearly they were. my reads change fast and especially with the way you were pushing me you were definitely not my townread when you voted me. that SHOULD be obvious from my posts?

come on. be real please. is there any chance you would have unvoted if I had posted something like "omg eddie please for the love of god unvote?"

like I said, I don't show I'm town by engaging with people who are convinced I'm scum. I show I'm town by interacting with other people-- like Jack, as I was trying to.
When undoubtedly, if I did ask him to unvote, he would just laugh at me.
This part in particular. This is your team losing the game if you're town! Wow! Big! Scary! Start yelling at me, insulting me, begging me, whatever; it is YOUR JOB for YOUR WINCON to avoid getting lynched in lylo, and ignoring me is not that. Maybe you're right, you are bad at scum :lol: I appreciate you trying since subbing in, I really do. If you want after the game maybe we can hydra and I can teach you how to play scum if we roll it.
eddie if you're town the game was lost long ago.

this game has just been a mess. the setup is scumsided and town got saddled with Not_Mafia and pisskop who were both low-content and low-effort. It's not hard for scum to slip by in an environment like that. I've been trying to undo some of the damage that I saw but it's probably too late. that's ok, I had already decided that this game isn't counting for my W/L records and I just joined it because I was free and I wanted to do the game a favor. I don't really feel like getting pissed when there's no need, but apparently you do, so to each his own. I'm playing to have fun, whether I win or lose. :)
A few other things that I can think of are 358, which knowing that I'm town feels like scum gloating more than anything
Excuse me? You already called me a competent player, no competent scum "gloats". I've seen this said before and I think it has always been either from scum or from town confbiased out hte ass on other town.
WIFOM. And the statement serves other purposes.
his hasty vote which gives the air of scum trying to push his planned mislynch rather than town actually evaluating.
It wasn't hasty. I interacted with you, we got a few pages of content, I got what I needed. I haven't misvoted in LYLO in a long ass fucking time and I don't believe this will be where that ends. I did all the sorting of JJ and backhand around your slot I considered I'd need before I need to pick between them and I voted you. Your entrance entirely centered around getting me to townread you was awful. You tried, appreciated, but I don't get intimidated into townreading people.
In post 370, Nahdia wrote:Deadline is in 11 days, 1 hour, 49 minutes, at which point the mafia will win.
seems pretty hasty to me.

also you citing your perfect voting record in LYLO says nothing about whether you are scum.
The vote is made that much worse when you realize that I had just told him I was waiting for LUV's replacement to make interactions that would potentially show my town wincon and then he voted me, preemting said replacement.
Yes, you can have your interactions with LUV's replacement. You can't get quickhammered because one of scum's two votes is on skirt skirt. There was close nothing left that would convince me you were town, more hot air with a replacement isn't going to change that.
ok. begging the question and assuming that I'm scum.
I think what I said in my first post (294) was right: Eddie as town would back off of me once I start producing content. Eddie as scum would push harder so that people don't listen to it.
Why do you think Eddie as town would back off? And more importantly, you've never played with Eddie as scum afaik, who are you to say what Eddie as scum would do? LUV's seen Eddie as scum and town, and luv townread Eddie, JJ's seen Eddie as scum and town, and JJ townreads Eddie, so you're going to have to justify that.
because

eddie-town is a good scumhunter

something_smart-town is good at looking town

good scumhunter + good at looking town = correct read maybe?
So you are still doubting that I'm scum, by saying that you'll unvote tomorrow. However, you're voting today and giving scum all night to quickhammer AND telling them you're not going to be online so they can feel free to vote me all night. Literally a perspective slip.
never said I wouldn't be around during the night. also I'm assuming that the other players are in at least a similar timezone to me (since they've usually posted while I'm awake) and therefore will probably be asleep when I am.

also the odds that you are town and that you unvote but get quickhammered before I can unvote are basically zero.
And Jack: part of the reason I was anticipating a replacement so badly is that I want someone who's actually going to listen to me.
You mean someone who wasn't here for the game that you could hopefully manipulate into throwing maf the win?
or someone who wasn't here for the game and who hasn't been manipulated by you all game?
Eddie kinda pretends to listen to me and then just discredits everything I say.
Where have I kinda pretended to listen to you? You just had your shpiel about how backhand and JJ ignored you and only I was open to consideration. Now that I'm voting you its pretending to listen? I listened to you, sorry I didn't get manipulated by a 4/10 effort from scum?_?
you've actually seemed to entertain the idea that I could be town.

except... you haven't really. like the other two, you don't seem to be acknowledging the possibility.
In post 389, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 387, Something_Smart wrote:also eddie keeps saying that the interactions between flubber and pisskop weren't mason/VT. Which is stupid because pisskop didn't KNOW flubber was mason. so that's equivalent to saying that pisskop's interactions weren't VT, which is just saying I'm scum in a fancy dressing.
And if pisskop was mason, pisskop would KNOW flubber was mason, and then their interactions would make sense. Try again?
but pisskop wasn't mason. there is a 0% chance, from any POV, that pisskop was mason. so the fact that his actions make sense as a mason is entirely irrelevant.
and there was a 33% chance, from my pov, that piss was mason at the time of posting. so the fact that his actions made sense as mason at the time i posted that is entirely relevant. i didn't vote you saying you were mason or scum, i entered the day saying that, back when it was what I believed.
umm

you're 1v1ing me? now you're trying to throw it on me when I literally said that I'd scumread you for continuing to push me.
wow. i'm scum for pushing you. i'm sure scum would never say "you are scum if you vote me", correct?
not push a policy lynch...? Blaming people for being mislynched is a scum tactic.
i didn't push a policy lynch, i voted in my poe pool? where did i blame him for being mislynched? and i blame people for being lynched as town all the fucking time, if anyone not you doesn't believe me i can go get links but i don't think this point is relevant enough for it to go matter.
it's gamethrowing to be wrong?
its not intentional gamethrowing, its gamethrowing in the sense of voting obv town over obv scum in the line of losing 50-48 in halo with a kdr of 3-22. you are desperate, you needed a new player who wasn't here real time that you can hopefully misguide. whichever of backhand/jj thats town is clearly not buying your bullshit, so you reached out. it was your best shot, sorry it isn't going to work because angry eddie is tryhard eddie.
doesn't feel that way to me, I guess Jack can see for himself.
show me where i was throwing shade at you moreso than everyone else d1
I deeply apologize for pisskop's behavior. Doesn't change my point at all.
yes it actually does? you accused me of doing the exact thing your slot did. you used a tell on me that applies moreso to you. congrats?
I admitted those reads were probably trash. clearly they were. my reads change fast and especially with the way you were pushing me you were definitely not my townread when you voted me. that SHOULD be obvious from my posts?
come on. be real please. is there any chance you would have unvoted if I had posted something like "omg eddie please for the love of god unvote?"

like I said, I don't show I'm town by engaging with people who are convinced I'm scum. I show I'm town by interacting with other people-- like Jack, as I was trying to.
i would have unvoted you if you had given me a post about how im awful and throwing the game and then given more content, possibly. unlikely, but i've done it before. you never give up. disappearing from the thread is giving up.
eddie if you're town the game was lost long ago.

this game has just been a mess. the setup is scumsided and town got saddled with Not_Mafia and pisskop who were both low-content and low-effort. It's not hard for scum to slip by in an environment like that. I've been trying to undo some of the damage that I saw but it's probably too late. that's ok, I had already decided that this game isn't counting for my W/L records and I just joined it because I was free and I wanted to do the game a favor. I don't really feel like getting pissed when there's no need, but apparently you do, so to each his own. I'm playing to have fun, whether I win or lose. :)
blah blah blah
WIFOM. And the statement serves other purposes.
its not wifom. the only way its wifom is if you argued scum!eddie gloated about catching you, expecting you to see that, explicitly to say competent scum don't do that. what "other purposes" does it serve?
seems pretty hasty to me.

also you citing your perfect voting record in LYLO says nothing about whether you are scum.
i'm sorry, i suppose you're the type of player that refuses to lynch before an hour within deadline? waiting until ms's long ass deadlines expire is how you get an apathetic town, it doesn't help shit. i spent a few days sorting, got what i needed, i'm voting. if you think this being a "hasty" vote is a scum tell you must misvote in most of your lylos. i am citing it more to explain why i'm voting, i always vote relatively quickly in 5p+ lylo.
ok. begging the question and assuming that I'm scum.
correctly assuming
because

eddie-town is a good scumhunter

something_smart-town is good at looking town

good scumhunter + good at looking town = correct read maybe?
you don't think i've ever been wrong? that's an awful big leap to make, even if you consider "something_smart-town is good at looking town" an empirical fact which I definitely don't.
never said I wouldn't be around during the night. also I'm assuming that the other players are in at least a similar timezone to me (since they've usually posted while I'm awake) and therefore will probably be asleep when I am.

also the odds that you are town and that you unvote but get quickhammered before I can unvote are basically zero.
You said "I should be around tomorrow to unvote as well." That implies you won't be online today, don't you dare try to tell me otherwise.
or someone who wasn't here for the game and who hasn't been manipulated by you all game?
If you weren't here for my godly manipulation and that's the only reason you're able to see through my magical scum veil and nobody else can, why did you enter the game townreading me + threatening me and only stop when I refused to townread you?
you've actually seemed to entertain the idea that I could be town.

except... you haven't really. like the other two, you don't seem to be acknowledging the possibility.
I did entertain the idea that you could be town. And you add "except...", but where have I not? Oh that's right. I have. "like the other two", so I'm not acknowledging the possibility of them being town? Excuse me?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

386 gave me some hope I might have a fun 1v1 where town!eddie loses some ego from how impressively scumthing smart parried my arguments, but that was weak. c'mon now.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:44 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 394, SuperJack wrote:
In post 385, skirt skirt wrote:have you played on ms before superjack? i recognize your name from somewhere but you definitely seem like either a newbie or a real-time player,
I feel insulted. But ^^ that's the idea.
I'm a real time player, it's not an insult
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:49 am

Post by skirt skirt »

from your pov, Eddie - JJ was a valid team if not the most likely. why would your immediate reaction to getting voted by both of us be giving up?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

*yawn*
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:44 am

Post by skirt skirt »

i could've just voted you first and jj would've followed suit so I don't see your point?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:10 am

Post by skirt skirt »

i don't agree, if scum!Eddie had town!jj pocketed that never would've been my avenue. i don't believe in bussing unless needed, I've done it in the past but only to utterly useless partners or lost causes, ie kop literally afking the entire game and tb being tb. even when I have bussed in the past it's always been poor play, the last time I was scum iirc was spring fever and bussing shiqf was the worst play I made in that game. but enough self meta, at the gym so pce
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

:U
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 416, Something_Smart wrote:ohey backhand is town. thanks for not immediately hammering.

as for why I'm town, I can't really provide much that you can't, given that you were in the game longer than I was. Honestly you should do what your heart tells you because people think you and I are mafia so we're gonna lose unless something drastic happens.

if you'd be willing, you can make a final decision as to who you think my partner would be (sounds like you're leaning eddie) and vote them and make this a true 2v2. then we might actually have a chance if jack sees sense upon his reread.
this is a perspective slip. "people think you and I are mafia", when people are myself and JJ, aka the two people voting you, aka the scum team from a town!you's pov. superjack has not expressed anything of the nature, and if anything he looks like he's scumreading me more than you. town!you just found out the scum team, you should have made a case on that, not defeatist crap. what's even better is this looks klike its an attempt at distancing which a hypothetical backhand-ss team would need to do at this point with myself and jj not letting up.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

blah blah blah
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 420, Something_Smart wrote:how could I distance with someone who's confirmed town to me :lol:
that's all you have to say? a misrep? :lol:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:22 am

Post by skirt skirt »

busy rn but vla til sun jsyk
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:38 am

Post by skirt skirt »

VOTE: backhand
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 am

Post by skirt skirt »

idk
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 am

Post by skirt skirt »

you'll see when mod comes on :)
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:39 am

Post by skirt skirt »

but legitimately super busy rn so I'm ducking out
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 142, Eddie Cane wrote:my only legacy: luv is town. jj is probably scum.

please tell me if you're gonna in with me and idlefuck in the future. this game was incredibly unfun for a game full of active players.

peace dawgs
ftr this was b.s. af, I was never gonna get myself lynched with an idle partner that I wasn't overly confident in. a tryhard post wouldn't have got me off the hook here.

gg all, i think backhand was gonna vote jj over me anyways so I don't think that was bad play from jj. i do prefer playing town, jj, but hopefully I proved I'm definitely not bad at scum :l
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i was shooting in backhand and flubber for mason reads, went with flubber cause the rest of the game townread me lmao
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 436, jjh927 wrote:Well, I guess I fucked up in a dumb way. I feel worse for it being a quickvote but then I really don't think time would have changed my mind. Backhand did basically nothing wrt the pisskop slot except the hammer. 427 looked to me like total shite, because of the angles being taken- specific things that he thinks make him look townier (including a terrible although identified wifom point). Also he was only just starting to think. Might not have quickvoted if I didn't think that post was so bad, but I still almost certainly would have voted Backhand anyway. Eddie had a much bigger presence and actually did things and that really took me in, and I haven't been fooled like that before with someone I've exerted full effort in placing.

Fool me once, shame on you. But teach a man to fool me and I will be fooled for the rest of my life.
lynching backhand d2 might've been quicker but I felt safer lynching ss slot first. makes me look townier. i was genuine, I've never really misvoted in lylo, citing real meta and playing to it is something I love to do as town and scum.

ftr, ss, you played decent imo. our interactions felt pretty genuine, I'm just really hard to argue with and win. i thought you were signalling you didn't want to be bussed, if you were sorry I made the executive decision to ignore that.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i think the only real "misplay" by town was hammering before supetjack caught up. i doubt it would've changed much, but yea.

backhand, you woulsve voted jj if he hadn't voted you, right? i was pretty sure all of luv/jj/backhand were pocketed, if not I misread :s
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 447, Something_Smart wrote:I almost selfhammered but figured it would be interpreted as trying to cut off the day before Jack could catch up, which I would never do if partnered with Backhand since we'd pretty much need Jack to misvote in order to win.
yea, not self hammering was absolutely the right choice.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 448, Backhand wrote:I was leaning jj but definitely not decided. There was also a certain degree of "if Eddie is town I think I can change his mind, I'm not sure about jj"
also fair, i'm usually pretty good at reevaluating though id be lying if i said i've never deathtunnelled town :lol:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

transcend!
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

what do u think of scum!eddie? this is my first scum game in a long time ,,,,,,,, and i was afk from the site most of the hydra game
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

what a gloy

transcend...?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”