Micro 744: ??? [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Agent Dale Cooper »

Diane, it's 4pm and I happen to find myself L-1 on page 2. We're presumably still in RVS, so instead of making a scene I will sit back and observe. My only concern was,
why wasn't a wagon run up on an active player
? But that could just be my personal taste of how to initiate RVS. One other thing, these cotton vests certainly do help to prevent nipple chafing.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:24 am

Now ladies and gentlemen, I will introduce you to my scum-hunting
deductive technique
. It is mind-body coordination married with deep level intuition.

Here we have the four people who voted for me on the 27th September 2017:
In post 28, Agent Sparkles wrote:VOTE: Agent Dale Cooper
In post 32, 4nxi3ty wrote:
vote: agent dale cooper
In post 33, Lucky2u wrote:VOTE: agent dale coop
In post 34, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: Agent Dale Cooper
I have written their names on 4 separate pieces of paper and made paper planes from them.
I will now throw them one by one.
Whichever paper plane falls the shortest distance is scum...

...and there we have it.

VOTE: Brian Skies
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:07 pm

In post 45, 4nxi3ty wrote:Luca's and gameplay's lack of personality/orginality
Wow, shots fired. I would usually award a tentative half town point here for 4nxi3ty's scathing observation of their content. (Subsequent reactions to 4nxi3ty's post should be read as
null
, as both town/scum could express heightened aggression at the insult). I wouldn't rule out scum-scum here though.

Brian Skies has joined a (already existing) wagon three times now (1, 2, 3). Yes yes, null on the surface, but I actually like this from Brian Skies - I feel like he's running up whatever player with votes (for information). He hasn't forced out any analysis, he's just happy to empty-sheep right now. [Maybe when he starts talking more openly it will help me discover his motivations instead of me filling in the blanks.]
In post 55, 4nxi3ty wrote:
Dalecool = town?
if so why?
please and ty
4nxi3ty is correct to ask this.
I would have asked this same question to gameplay if I'd been online.
In post 56, gameplay506 wrote:Uhm cus I said so? Ain't gonna explain myself for my
second page thoughts
gameplay is correct to say this.
Despite my dislike for unexplained reads, I expect most leans/reads during early play will be based on gut.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:25 pm

In post 9, theelkspeaks wrote:Confirming I am here!
Has the elk spoken yet?

In post 62, gameplay506 wrote:Can I tunnel now?
Pro is srsly shitty
In post 63, 4nxi3ty wrote:for the ineffective questions worn like super-serious-scumhunting regalia...sure

*hands gameplay a flashlight*
take this in case the tunnel gets too dark
@4nxi3ty - you didn't feel the need to join gameplay and vote ProHawk? Were you highlighting scum alignment-indicative behaviour?

In post 64, ProHawk wrote:You do realize your vote was the shitty OMGUS vote right? :neutral:
It was page 2. Why isn't gameplay allowed to vote for you? We're still getting to know eachother. I think 'OMGUS' is only usable when we're more acquainted and set in our reads and opinions. Page 2 is open season.

"shitty OMGUS"??? Sorry ProHawk, I'm not buying this outrage. Are you trying to beat gameplay off with a bit of faux-emotion?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:17 am

The hawks are not what they seem.

VOTE: ProHawk
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:30 am

In post 72, ProHawk wrote:Ya'll can call my posts whatever you want
Every player has that right, it's the game.
In post 72, ProHawk wrote:I scum-hunt my way you scum-hunt yours.
Where did I say you couldn't scum-hunt
'your'
way? Anyway, those two points are irrelevant...

In post 72, ProHawk wrote:He voted me upset that I was voting him and then trying to discredit me and my vote.
"discredit me and my vote"? Let's see...
In post 49, gameplay506 wrote:VOTE: Pro
Scum
In post 53, gameplay506 wrote:You are scum
Ik that
In post 62, gameplay506 wrote:Can I tunnel now?
Pro is srsly shitty

He's calling you "scum" and your posts "shitty". Is the fact both statements are so far
unexplained
and aggressive fuelling your annoyance/scum-read of gameplay?
If gameplay's posts had been directed at me, I would be laughing at him and not saying he's discrediting me.

What do you think of 4nxi3ty's observation about your posts?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:34 am

In post 70, 4nxi3ty wrote:I was highlighting how Pro's questions towards Lucky2U don't look like they have a goal other than to appear like he is being serious and scumhunting
Yes, is that town/null/scum alignment indicative?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:24 am

In post 78, Lucky2u wrote:VOTE: prohawk
If that's L-1 please flag it.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:03 pm

@theelkspeaks - do you have any comments/opinion on ProHawk? (who is currently L-1)

It seems like you've skipped 3 pages to talk about Luca (who's only made 1 non-RVS post so far?)
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:57 am

In post 91, Luca Blight wrote:Is this a real concern? I mean, RVS is RVS, after all. And why do you not define yourself as an active player here? Why do you feel you should have been spared such a wagon?
I join the game on page 2 and I'm L-1. It was both alarming and amusing. Thus, the votes were doing nothing. I think RVS votes are more useful on active players at the start (i.e sort the players which are online... I've seen lurkers be wagoned many times and hardly any information is gained from it). I joined in with the RVS.
In post 91, Luca Blight wrote:This just feels a bit overdone.

It's RVS - why are you trying so hard?
It's roleplay as a character. During RVS I'm allowed more leverage to post heavy-roleplay. I do less roleplay when I'm scumhunting.
In post 91, Luca Blight wrote:So basically your first paragraph could be summed up as "maybe town, maybe not". Truly insightful.
Re-read my post again my friend. I gave 4nxi3ty a tentative half town point. The people potentially reacting to 4nxi3ty's post in an aggressive way should be read as null (both town and scum can be angry when attacked). The only way I could fit this together as 4nxi3ty being scum would be if he was trying some distancing with his scum-partner.

[It's better to air all your thoughts and feelings. Something which you have failed to do until now after being voted/beetlejuiced back in).] Welcome to the game.
In post 91, Luca Blight wrote:Paragraph #2 - you like Skies for 'empty-sheeping'...right.
Correct. I did not see it as opportunistic wagon hopping. I saw it as gentle wagon pushing.
In post 91, Luca Blight wrote:#3 - Ok, you would have asked the same question...so what? Are you going to do this every time this happens?
My point is, it was a question I could imagine a curious townie could have asked.
In post 91, Luca Blight wrote:#4 - Correct for refusing to give reasons? Surely even for gut reads there should always be some reasoning behind it.
Look at the context. Gameplay doesn't look like a player who's going to give an essay on page 2 to explain his initial/early/gut reads. 'Gut' feelings are usually based on more intangible reasons which are harder to put into words. I can understand that. If gameplay is having the same problem on page 20 or 30, then I'll have a problem with. It would make me think his reads aren't actually sincere and/or are fabricated/under-developed/weak.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:03 am

In post 94, Luca Blight wrote:Why vote here, and not in ?
I was probably waiting to see if 4nxi3ty was joining the wagon first. He was evidently fixated on your moist cheeks still so I took the chance to jump on ProHawk.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:13 am

In post 97, Lucky2u wrote:I think people are over analyzing my first post. I guess I can see how this could be a mistake.

Lucky2u, based on my professional experience as well as my academic activities in the field of Tibetan mystique, I believe the very clue to help us solve this mystery is found in your post:
In post 33, Lucky2u wrote:
never trust the clouds

However, I am yet to decipher its meaning.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:51 am

Scum-ProHawk, caught for the wrong reasons...? Or a genuinely frustrated townie with a why-me complex...?

Discuss.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:30 am

To throw in some added spice regarding Elk from Luca's post... sometimes "scum" don't want to take a stance/position on a hot topic/wagon.
Luca hadn't got his teeth into the game at that point
... sometimes it's easier for "scum" to go after a lurker, a non-active poster. That's where my suspicion stemmed from regarding Elk's post/vote too: nearly half the playerlist were deeply invested into the scum-proHawk narrative, why not analyse it?

I'm gonna have to hear more about his t/read of Brian... and his general catch-up.

Also will be good to hear him compare lurk-Luca to machine-gun-Luca.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:47 am

In post 109, Luca Blight wrote:But the votes weren't 'doing nothing' - they induced a reaction out of you immediately upon entering the game, which I'm assuming was their purpose. You probably couldn't enter the game the way you would have wanted to because of them.
Reaction? How does town-Cooper or scum-Cooper react to a L-1 wagon on page 2? How can you differentiate? If I was scum I would have come into the game with a similar alarmed roleplay-heavy RVS vote.
In post 109, Luca Blight wrote:Underlined - You said you would 'usually' give a half-point, implying on this occasion you didn't?
I was probably hesitant. Looking back I would give him a third of a town point. (That is 33.333333333333% for reference).
In post 109, Luca Blight wrote:Bolded - I don't get this. You're saying you couldn't see scum attacking someone early in the game except for distancing purposes? Have I got that right?
When I'm scum I usually say something aggressive towards my scum partner, early D1. Otherwise, try and make friends with the playerlist with some cheap buddying techniques. Just some of my bias coming through. As for this case, I couldn't imagine scum telling two townies their content/playstyle lacked personality.
In post 109, Luca Blight wrote:Seems a pointless observation - do you really think scum would 'opportunistically' wagon-hop during RVS?
Luca Blight, most of my observations may appear poinless in your eyes, but they are all very important steps in me finding the killer of Laura Palmer, no matter how insignificant or futile you may find them. We will see if Brian Skies' early wagon hopping was key info later, but for now, accept or ignore my observation.
In post 109, Luca Blight wrote:You could imagine?

That seems like a scum mindset to me. Why would you have to 'imagine' what a Townie would think otherwise?
That wasn't me talking from the perspective of scum. Your unintentional reach here is laughable. It is me measuring up whether this 'could come from a curious townie mindset'.
You are overreading the words I am using and not looking at my message.

In post 109, Luca Blight wrote:I still find it baffling you would say he was 'correct' not to give an explanation...
The only thing I can say is, do an ISO analysis of gameplay. Then maybe you will be able to see my viewpoint.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:51 am

In post 111, Luca Blight wrote:Why were you waiting to see if he'd join the wagon first?
Because I was very conscious of the speed and heat of the wagon. I wanted to be in control of it.
In post 111, Luca Blight wrote:And '
probably
' waiting? Seems you're unsure of what you were even doing yourself?
At my age, recalling motivation from precise minutes in time is hard. However, I believe I have given the honest answer. Hand on heart.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:57 am

[Defensive rating: +2pts. Appeal-to-emotion: +5pts]...

In post 115, Luca Blight wrote:Fine. Just looked like you were trying to say something useful while really just fence-sitting.
Why are you saying "fence sitting"? They are early page 2, page 3 observations. I won't be throwing down hard scum reads that early. There is not enough material/content to label something out-right town-alignment indicative. I do not know what you are measuring me up against: how strong should my t/read/lean of 4nxi3ty be? Am I not allowed to be hesitant/unsure? Especially that early? I do not understand your problem with my read progression or the strength of my early reads. Do you think they are all manufactured for some scum-gain? If not, what is your line of reasoning?

If your intention is to call me a fence-sitting scum-bag please just come out with the words, as something is not translating with this to-and-fro.
In post 115, Luca Blight wrote:Aggressive scum do exist.
Correct... but I did not think 4nxi3ty was aggressive scum in that case.
In post 115, Luca Blight wrote:You didn't asnwer my question - do you think scum would opportunistically wagon-hop during RVS?
I have seen scum do that yes. But I did not think so in this case.
In post 115, Luca Blight wrote:What I really thought about your comment regarding 4nx's 55 was that it was just for the benefit of making yourself look better - "I want everyone to know I would have asked this jolly good question over here". Something like that.
Do you think I am actively looking to be town-read? Or do you think I am scum-hunting?

Again, what is your motivation in building this conspiracy against me? Are you pro-actively sorting me, or thumbling about miss-understanding the intent of my words?
In post 115, Luca Blight wrote:Like, if he gave an explanation would you have said he was incorrect?
Again, you are mis-understanding my words. I am not saying gameplay is 100% telling the truth ("correct"). I am saying gameplay could have every-right to say that as town, and I won't be scum-reading him for it. It would have actually aroused my suspicion if gameplay had come out with a 4 page thesis on his early gut reads.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:58 am

In post 117, Luca Blight wrote:Which way are you leaning?
Stop trolling, otherwise I will put you on ignore.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:53 am

I think I need to see Prohawk not defending himself.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:05 am

Hi ProHawk, any thoughts/lean on Luca's
thorough
catchup?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:35 am

Weekend catch-up this evening. From the surface, great to see everyone posting now. Need to hear theelkspeaks' and Agent Sparkles' voices, they have many pending questions.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:38 am

In post 131, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 113, Agent Dale Cooper wrote:However, I believe I have given the honest answer.
Probably just me nitpicking, but wut? How do you not know if you're being honest or not?
Yes, probably strip my post from the records - it probably stem's from the frustration that I was feeling of needlessly over-explaining everything. But looking back, this could have just been town-Luca(?) frantically/genuinely trying to understand what I'd written.
In post 133, Brian Skies wrote:I can also see Gameplay being town, but I just don't like his interactions in response to Pro's vote. I get the whole thing about gut reads and what not, but between Pro and Gameplay, Gameplay is the one that actually looks like scumflailing to me, not Pro. It's also interesting to see the Pro wagon come out of nowhere in response to the Gameplay wagon. If Pro is town, then I think there's a good chance Gameplay is scum (
and his partner was helping push it
; looking towards Lucky mostly, although Anxiety kinda sorta fits that bill if I squint hard enough) and/or Pro is just scummy
Some interesting associations highlighted here. One question though: you ruled out me as a 'partner helping to push' the ProHawk wagon? If I were to take a step back I was one of the main players engineering that pressure on ProHawk.

I feel like Luca is asking all the right questions here.
In post 137, Luca Blight wrote:Does no-one else think Brian's stance on this RVS post is quite ridiculous?
Yes, quite possibly a harder/over-worded defence of a player (ProHawk) for what it deserved.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:05 am

In post 139, 4nxi3ty wrote:I really do believe he is scum who is having trouble getting his footing and I'm not going to let up til either he does something towny or gets lynched, I don't want him to get comfortable and find his footing and escape rope
I share the same sentiment as 4nxi3ty on ProHawk. Has ProHawk got his defence-hat off yet? If you're town, chin up and fight on.
In post 140, 4nxi3ty wrote:His initial vote "Scum" was kinda 0.o but his obstinacy to stick to his play in the face of further pressure is a towntrait imo, plus the post about being non-Native English speaker read as a completely genuine reason for lack of explanations, rather than an excuse
Yes, I kinda bought gameplay's 'playstyle' and stubborn position as '
townish
'. Note: however, he hasn't done any pro-active scum-hunting that has got my pulse racing.
In post 141, Luca Blight wrote:The fact you were quick to townread Gameplay for such flimsy reasons while scumreading Hawk initially for something so trivial doesn't make me feel any better about you.
With comments like these, Luca is becoming a stronger town lean. [I like him evaluating the nature/strength of a player's reads versus their actions].

Am I ready to call him a town read?

The Elk is making a habit of coming in and out the game sporadically at different/strange(?) tangents.

We finally hear Lucky's voice. I'm quite fond of it (it has confident town-feels to it with tin-foil paranoia and balanced reasoning). His scum read of Brian feels real too. Nearly enough for me to sheep... but I'm gonna read on.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:42 am

In post 153, Luca Blight wrote:1. I think your reads are easy because you're too quick to accept some as Town based on such little evidence.
I like Luca is annoyed Brian isn't showing enough town-paranoia with his 'easy' town reads. A justified/reasonable position to hold.
In post 154, Brian Skies wrote:I usually form reads pretty quickly (whether accurate or not). I'm not going to worry about being wrong on an early Day 1 read because it's not like I don't reserve the right to change my mind.
Ok, this admittedly forces me to take a step back (has anyone played with town/scum Brian before? Do I need to read some of his previous games...?). Note: Brian likes to heavy meta defend himself.

Happy Birthday Alisae!

In post 163, gameplay506 wrote:I hate luca. Too aggressive for my taste, seems like he is trying to hard and that luca vs cooper was absolute bs on his side. Too nitpicky . Also goes after everybody for the most insignificant things like lul
Do you think Luca is trying to gain any useful information / trying to sort players?

Brian's defence is eloquent and well-worded (if he's scum he may be hard to lynch).

Gameplay is comfortable sharing his sharp/direct opinions/reads, but he's gonna need to start being more
open
on how/when/who/why. Otherwise, 1) we'll never lynch his scum reads 2) I don't think the
majority
will ever fully trust him.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:34 am

In post 202, theelkspeaks wrote:My scumreads on Luca and Sparkles are comparable to each other in strength, and I have some amount of doubt in all of my reads at this stage of the game - I'm trying to express both the reasons why I have the reads I do as well as the reasons I don't trust them fully just to help clarify exactly where I'm at.
I am unsure how someone could be scum-reading/scum-leaning Agent Sparkles right now. At best?: a null-lean either way.

"I have some amount of doubt in all of my reads at this stage"
- you were rightly forced to add this disclaimer to your reads...

Even if you find Sparkle's unvote suspicious, the scum-read would be based on pre-flip analysis (i.e ProHawk being town).

I am expecting a full catch-up from my fellow agent soon (otherwise a replacement is sadly necessary).
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:37 am

In post 203, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 7

ProwHawk
----- 2 ( Agent Dale Cooper, 4nxi3ty )
L- 3

Luca Blight
-- 2 ( theelkspeaks, Gameplay506 )
L- 3

theelkspeaks
- 2 ( Brian Skiies, Luca Blight )
L- 3

Gameplay506
-- 1 ( ProHawk )
L- 4

Brian Skiies
- 1 ( Lucky2u )
L- 4

Not Voting
-- 1 ( Agent Sparkles )
Regarding the current wagons:

My scum-feels for
ProHawk
are actually slowly diminishing (perhaps connected to him looking outwards than inwards). Perhaps
time
has cooled my suspicion?
Wouldn't like a
Luca Blight
lynch right now. He's supplying an aggressive analytical edge to D1 that I would prefer to see continue into D2.
theelkspeaks
I want to give a benefit of a doubt, but if I don't see him (passionately?) attempting to sort the playerlist I may up end up there. Basically I don't want him being an easy lynch. (Question: would I want his slot alive in LYLO?)
I townleaned
Gameplay506's
opening. Now he must earn a town-read/safe passage to D2 via sharing the full explanation of his strong stances (just in case this is his defensive scum-play by not opening up)

I'm actually harbouring low-key paranoia for
Brian Skiies
and
4nxi3ty
. Based on words, I feel like I should be hard town-reading them by now, but strangely I still don't trust them. Two slots to sort next [two slots I haven't interacted with yet (as compared with ProHawk/Luca Blight)].
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:17 am

Agreed. Sparkles hadn't committed to anything with his initial vote. There is no town-cred neither any VCA accountability to be won or to be concerned about seriously.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:12 am

RE: ongoing ProHawk re-read

@4nxi3ty - as we are/were both advocates for the scum-case on ProHawk (I'm personally getting coldfeet, you seem to be still stirring strong scum-feels), let's go through these posts together:
In post 64, ProHawk wrote:You do realize your vote was the shitty OMGUS vote right? :neutral:
In post 85, ProHawk wrote:Well we better Lynch my unnatural ass, because nothing says scum like asking an apparently obvious question
In post 123, ProHawk wrote:I am typically a very emotional player, so that's why you get from me Luca when people are being ass-hats.
In post 189, ProHawk wrote:4nxi3ty hasn't been reading my posts, or caring to.
Now I'm going to thrown down some buzz-words, and I want you to rate them 1 to 5, in regard ProHawk's posts above.

1= strongly unfavorable to the idea
2= somewhat unfavorable to the idea
3= null
4= somewhat favorable to the idea
5= strongly favorable to the idea

- frustrated townie
- seemingly defeatist
- caught scum
- natural despondency
- forced sarcasm
- fake emotion
- justifiably disheartened
- appeal-to-emotion defensive tactic
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:53 am

Welcome Yume!

Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:16 am

@theelkspeaks - I need to see some urgency in your play. Where's the hunger to sort players?

How would
you
read
you
so far?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:40 pm

In post 164, gameplay506 wrote:I want luca and pro dead
Are you doing anything to achieve this?
In post 164, gameplay506 wrote:I like cooper, 4n, elk and brian.
Are you still happy with your town reads?

@Yume - any initial thoughts yet?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:33 pm

I believe theelkspeaks is L-1 now.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:44 pm

In post 245, Luca Blight wrote:
@Cooper
- Well-noticed! Completely forgot about Lucky's vote on the other page.
I'd actually drafted a post this morning with a vote and the very same words in it. But something made me hold back though. I don't know what. Perhaps a feeling that there are some people in this world who can't help but be scum-read by nature. Their behaviour breeds suspicion. I'd actually put three players in our playerlist within that bracket (but at different degrees).

Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:47 pm

In post 219, Yume wrote:I am here!

Yes, with an entrance like this, I was expecting for us to be eating out of his hand by now. One day later, I want my money back!
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:58 pm

In post 250, Yume wrote:None of you know my style as a player, so this would be difficult.
I understand for some players the game starts on Day 2 not Day 1 - but at least say a few comments on each player. We will allow you artistic licence. At least then, if you're nightkilled/vigged we'll have some data to look at tomorrow. Your pressure/vote may be crucial in forcing through a lynch/miss-lynch. As a special agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation I absolve you of all accountability for your D1 actions/reads/votes.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:45 am

...this is the part where theElk comes online and says something to shake up the established group reads.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:21 pm

I think we'll need another replacement...

In post 163, gameplay506 wrote:Elk seems genuine, liking him
In post 171, gameplay506 wrote:He looks genuine. I don't see what's scummy about him. Why is he scummy?
Hi gameplay, in short sentences or bulletpoints could you quickly explain what you
'liked'
about Elk's early posts, and what about his reactions/opinions seemed
'genuine'
? To be honest gameplay, my early town feels for you have nearly all gone now. I need to hear you talking, or at least be a
team player
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:50 pm

Intent to shoot theelkspeaks

Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:10 am

What happened to this game?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:19 am

It is happening again.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:27 am

Basically theelkspeaks needs to post a full catch-up / defense or replace out with 4 more days left of D1 (there are only 13 pages to catch up with, luckily with have no chronic shitposters in the playerslist).

The game is static now:
Yume (first replacement) won't be driving the game any new direction (she is a D2 player).
gameplay506 is a self-confessed lazy player.
I don't have the conviction to lynch ProHawk anymore, and don't have any a concrete case on Brian Skies nor 4nxi3ty.
The other players seem to be justifiably set in their reads with no new material being posted.

We need something to kickstart D1. Whether that be a roleclaim, a replacement or one of the low-posters to inject some energy into the proceedings.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:08 pm

What are you choosing to do Elk?

Maybe play together another game? Your replacement will need at least 4 days to catch up (it being the weekend).
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:56 pm

Returning from a camping trip with Major Briggs, catch-up later today.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:49 am

With 17 hours left, I unfortunately have nothing to add right now.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:17 am

In post 399, ProHawk wrote:Apparently your vote is on me... is that where you are staying?
For me, deadline for
this game
comes down to,
'do I need a lynch for information, or is a no-lynch still tactically wise?'

I'm still weighing this up, so, even though I no longer have strong scum-feels for you, seeing your town-flip could still be better than a no lynch.

In post 400, Luca Blight wrote:Cooper, it's important to know where you stand right now. Would you favour an Elk or Gameplay lynch?
Gameplay is the most interesting lynch that has emerged. Even though I don't s/read Gameplay I'd prefer him lynched or someone from his wagon lynched. I feel this wagon holds the most information. The Elk wagon hung there too long (it appeared like both town/scum were happy to let (someone) hammer there, I was very close myself).

Gameplay's style and hard-stances are very interesting. If I knew he was town it would make me want to investigate Brian and Lucky more closely tomorrow.

Regarding Elk, I have a feeling he'll flip VT now (so a safe 'miss-lynch).

Gun to head, I'd 55% support a no lynch right now. I'm online to deadline, so that opinion is not set in stone.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:27 am

I don't think anything has changed since the last VC:
In post 377, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 9
  • ProwHawk
    ----- 3 ( Agent Dale Cooper, 4nxi3ty, Gameplay506 )
    L- 2

Gameplay506
    -- 3 ( ProHawk, Lucky2u, Brian Skiies )
    L- 2

theelkspeaks
    - 2 ( Luca Blight, Yume )
    L- 3

Luca Blight
    -- 1 ( theelkspeaks )
    L- 4
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-10-11 03:51:02)
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:33 am

In post 403, Lucky2u wrote:ADC, how is a no lynch a good idea right now? Unless we have some good investigation roles, we'll learn next to nothing.
What if we have more than 2 killing roles/factions?
We know that scum have day chat (very powerful in micro games), so I am sure we have investigation roles.

I am not decided about a no lynch (16 hours to go), but given the fact I am not satisfied with my reads (neither the D1 contribution of Yume) I don't want to force a lynch. [Right now, I'm actually more interested in Gameplay confirming whether he is a PR or not (Y/N)].
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:45 am

ProHawk, what would you define as a brave/gamebreaking lynch right now?

I.e name a player who isn't being mass s/read but could be pulling the strings to force a miss-lynch?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:02 am

In post 408, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 405, Agent Dale Cooper wrote:Right now, I'm actually more interested in Gameplay confirming whether he is a PR or not (Y/N)].
:giggle:
I have no idea where your roleclaim will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:16 am

4nxi3ty, try and revive my s/read of ProHawk before the deadline.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:33 am

Let's lynch the VT, Elk. The night phase will sort Gameplay.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:47 am

VOTE: Elkspeaks

Scum, jump on.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:49 am

In post 363, theelkspeaks wrote:In the average town wagon at L-1, there's probably at least one scum on the wagon, but scum has incentive to distance themselves from each other and not both be on the wagon. I'm not sure if that's useful for looking at my wagon and who's o n it, I'm just trying to get the thought out there while it's in my head.
We will take this through to D2 with us.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:02 pm

RE: the gameplay lynch - I'm from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and we always let the nightphase sort claimed-PRs. And especially as how D1 went, you always lynch the claimed-VT (whose wagon dominated D1... info) over the claimed-PR, if you don't want a
no lynch

In post 475, Brian Skies wrote:I've already told you who the scum are, so you should help me lynch them.
I think your soul needs salvation but sometimes the light may shine in unexpected places. I will follow your path this time.

VOTE: theelkspeaks

theelkspeaks is L-1
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:57 am

In post 249, Yume wrote:I don't know what can I give when many things are still unknown. I am the kind of player who needs info - such as a flip - to build my info pyramid on.
In post 250, Yume wrote:None of you know my style as a player, so this would be difficult.
We've seen a town flip, now show us your "info pyramid".

We gave you a free ticket to D2 (which now expires).
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:39 am

So, who was our cop's main suspicions?
In post 339, 4nxi3ty wrote:The only lynches I'll conisder today are Pro, Elk, Yume
Everyone else is varying degrees of town to me
Pro is my only legit scumread
...strongest town reads?
In post 414, 4nxi3ty wrote:Brian and Gameplay are in my never-to-be-lynched category <.<

Just for clarity, does Alignment Cop imply multiple scum factions?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:15 am

In post 481, Yume wrote:Do u want reads? Cos I've got reads.
Scum reads first please, I'll just get myself a nice cuppa joe.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:16 am

@Alisae
- was your narrative about "cult" merely flavor or game related?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:25 am

We kind of wanted to know the how, who, what, when and why...
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:45 am

In post 488, Yume wrote:Why? Well, it's because someone who just died scumread them. Or do you follow the doctrine that dead conftown sholdn't be listened to? Because I don't believe in such a doctrine.
I'm not arguing with you. Please just tell me why those two players are scum. I already know why
4nxi3ty
scum read Elk. I just need to see evidence of you reading the thread and analysing this game. It's a simple question.
'Because a dead townie said so'
is just abit unsatisfactory right now. Where's this "information pyramid" you promised?

I want the full pie!
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:25 am

In post 492, Yume wrote:That's the way I roll, and I am not changing my playstyle.
I'm not asking you to change your playstyle. We let you coast through D1 into D2 on the promise you would come alive and start you being you:
In post 479, Agent Dale Cooper wrote:
In post 249, Yume wrote:I don't know what can I give when many things are still unknown. I am the kind of player who needs info - such as a flip - to build my info pyramid on.
We've seen a town flip, now show us your "info pyramid".

In post 492, Yume wrote:Besides, ignoring the dead townie is also not satisfactory imo. Too many people den the views dead townie shared just to legitimize their own biases. Dead townies were killed for a reason and people should pay more attention to the reads a dead townie had as a result. Not doing so is unacceptable.
Why are you talking about me ignoring a dead townie's reads? I've already quoted 4nxi3ty's end-of-day reads at the start of D2.

Are your scum reads
purely
built upon the scum reads of dead townies? Or did you do some digging during N1? You mentioned you re-read Elk and didn't like 'something'? What was that 'something'?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:50 am

@Brian - talk me through your Lucky scum-read. Is his scumminess independent of Elk being scum?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:06 am

Nobody vote please. No lolhammers. No quickhammers. I would advise everyone to reset their reads for today.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:40 am

In post 512, Yume wrote:Okay, but you failed to mention any. What conclusion did you draw upon evaluating your reads?
Right now I'm having an inner struggle: evaluating how/if bad play is alignment indicative.

We never got to hear ProHawk's stance on the Elk lynch too on D2, that could have been vital information. The quick/lolhammer deprived us of that information. Brian Skies powered two back to back lynches on town, so I was expecting to see him alive today. Now I need Yume/Lucky to find scum in ProHawk/Luca... because my end of D2 sentiments were: bludgeon Yume/Lucky to death, whether through retribution or for justice for their anti-town actions. BUT I need to put those ill-feelings to a side for today, and revisit the players who I was calling 'town' too (I was expecting to be NK'd N2, '
why was Brian the optimum NK for scum?
').
Scum-ProHawk/Luca are very safe right now.

You have been unable to talk to me about your reads, neither tried to help me understand how you got to those reads. I excused your behaviour D1, but
this failing on your part on D2 has put your slot in a very precarious position now
. I basically won't put in any effort to try to sort you now. I think the best thing for you to try and help me, is for you to try to find scum, and tell me why in clear language.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:00 am

My apologies in regard your lack of reply (which I must have overlooked/did not get a real sense of conviction in your delivery), but I still maintain an uneasiness about your team-play this game.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:12 am

In post 146, Lucky2u wrote:Let's get to where my scumdar is currently pointing. Right now it's Brian. Here and Here Brian is speaking to Anx about my RVS post. Pro's initial questioning of the post could be early game curiosity and is fine, but Brian saw my post in RVS as discrediting him? If we are talking about unnatural reactions to my RVS post, that's the one right there. His reads list later where by process of elimination the scum is in myself, Gameplay, and Elk is rather weak especially because he then goes on to describe how I could be town, maybe null, but could be scum so basically his read of me is that I am a player in this game.... and then he does the same wishy washy thing with Gameplay.
He is only really committed to Elk who he votes for. Now get your tinfoil hats on for this one because I am going to now claim that the Elk vote may have been a bus. Elk really isn't under any threat at the moment and has barely posted so a vote here by Brian could just be for show
. Elk himself has voted Luca for a funny feeling and trying to not be noticed? Ok... I didn't get that feeling at all when Elk posted that read. Now he says Agent Sparkles was scum for jumping off an L-1 wagon but cautious town do that all the time to avoid lol-hammers (I've lol-hammered a time or two in my past :lol: )

So my vote goes to

VOTE: Brian

The Prohawk wagon is so page 3 guys, come join the Brian wagon, we'll have cookies.
In post 503, Lucky2u wrote:Hmm.
Scum Brian sees his partner is unlikely to last the day
. He immediately votes him in an attempt to be seen leading the wagon. He will use the town cred to get me tomorrow, rather easily since I am lynch fodder at this point. He will go to LyLo with a player of his choosing that has trusted him this game and say that his misread of me was because I play badly (I don't contest that, I am maybe a C- to a D+ rank mafia player at best). Clear path to victory as long as he can avoid any power role mishaps. He doesn't have to worry about an investigative since that died last night and he doesn't have to worry about a protective since we lynched what is likely the only way we had to stop a kill. Of course this all relies on the fact that Elk is scum. If Elk is not scum then his path is even easier, lynch the person who everyone wants to lynch and then lynch me tomorrow saying that he has been saying since day 1 it was me. Outside chance of it being a Pro/Brian scum team from the start. Eh... I don't see this going down well for town either way.

VOTE: Elk

The least I can do is speed things along. If Elk is town, we already lost. If Elk is scum I'll get lynched tomorrow anyway because the hammer will be deemed scummy and we can get to that 3p LyLo between Brian Yume and whoever Brian wants to be his victim. Probably Pro.

P.S. the good thing about being away from site this long is people forget that you are prone to LOLHammers. Good night everybody!
Interesting. Lucky
did
mention an Elk-Brian scum team earlier... had it been festering in his mind so much that the confirmation bias had blinded him of all pro-town rationale? Hence the D2 lolhammer...
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:17 am

Has anyone played with an alignment cop before? (...or seen a set-up with one, links please).
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:42 am

In post 522, ProHawk wrote:Lol, okay, that sucks this is probably scum actually.

You never called me town. Scum is setting me up for lynch. That's why they killed the players they did.
"Scum is setting me up for lynch" -
please do not say that ever again
. Otherwise you will be lynched. I have no time to talk to players today using this as a reason for defence. If you think I am scum, you must say why in clear language for the 'majority of town' to act on.

My declining/weakening scum read of you is well documented. I had every chance to lynch you throughout this game, but have fought against it. That is the clear narrative. Therefore, this is why I said if you or Luca are scum, I need Lucky or Yume to help me see why, because I've been fighting against both yours and Luca's lynch.
I want open dialogue today
, and not "that sucks this is probably scum". Thank you.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:50 am

In post 526, Yume wrote:Luca and Lucky are scum.
You need to explain why. Then I move my head either horizontally side to side or vertically up and down.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:04 am

None of that please. You both sound like partners engaged in bad theatre.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:07 am

In post 529, Yume wrote:For Lucky, well, the player who suspected him just died. That's why Occam's razor he is scum. He removed the person suspecting him. I mean, sure, you can go on and on about why that's not the case, but Occam's razor says so and disregarding it is a bad idea.

As for Luca, his posts kinda seem fake to me.
Ok, we're going down the line of: 'because the dead townie said so'.

You need to do some digging outside of this please.

Why else is lucky scum?

[Because dead townies have also said ProHawk is scum for example].
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:11 am

Reading from page 1 either tonight or tomorrow for a full re-read.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:19 am

Yes, I do accept that as a potential reason to suspect someone (as with VCA, POE, meta reasons etc).
But add something to it
. This is the last time I'm going to ask you.

Are you really going to write off scum-Agent Dale Cooper because no dead townie was pushing for my lynch yesterday?

I don't understand how you write off scum / lock on a scum read so strongly based on Occam's razor.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 am

In post 538, Yume wrote:Okay, so explain to me why it isn't true that Lucky simply killed a player suspecting him? Is it so implausible to you? I am willing to engage with you here, as per your request, so talk to me about this.
Is ProHawk scum for the same reasons?

[Anxiety's main s/read was ProHawk.]
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:40 am

I am not opposing it. I am saying, "yes, ah Occam's razor. That is a good point. However, what other reasons are there to scum read Lucky?"

Why are you using your last game as the golden rule for all other games, that's a logical fallacy. You can use it to help you make a decision this game, but to make it a black and white rule is naive.

Can you answer my question about ProHawk:
does Occam's razor point to ProHawk being scum?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:42 am

In post 520, Yume wrote:Okay, these are my reads

Town: You, me, Pro
Scum: Lucky and Luca
Show me where 'Luca=scum' came from too.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:45 am

In post 522, ProHawk wrote:Lol, okay, that sucks this is probably scum actually.

You never called me town. Scum is setting me up for lynch. That's why they killed the players they did.
ProHawk, have you stopped crying now?
Tell me about D2 which you missed. What do you hate about Elk's miss-lynch? Which votes were the worst?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:00 am

I didn't say it is irrelevant. But throwing all of our eggs into the Occam's Razor basket is reckless town-play.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:02 am

In post 547, Yume wrote:Luca as scum is largely based on PoE.
You said Occam's Razor was the reason why you were scum reading Luca. Was that a mistake earlier?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:14 am

In post 555, Yume wrote:Also, you haven't addressed my latest two points.
That's for Lucky to respond to.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:19 am

Prohawk, you were never the #1 lynch today. The only person who wanted your blood is dead. Lucky was always going to be under scrutiny straight away D3. Keep talking up your lynch though.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:23 am

In post 558, Yume wrote:@Dale You don't want to address them, do you? You wanted to talk me earlier, and now you are ignoring me simply because I disagree with your townread on Lucky and your scumread on Pro. Okay then......
The player under the spotlight should always answer the accusations fired at them. I hate when players jump in and answer the line of attack for them.

"townread of lucky" - I do not townread lucky. I've reset my read on Pro.

In post 558, Yume wrote:The dawn on talk has perished. It's now noon, the weather is nice, and it's a perfect time to vote.

VOTE: Lucky
Please unvote.

You are either reckless bad-town who is so emotional insecure not to wait for everyone to catchup, or scum.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:27 am

In post 562, Yume wrote:
In post 561, Agent Dale Cooper wrote:Prohawk, you were never the #1 lynch today. The only person who wanted your blood is dead. Lucky was always going to be under scrutiny straight away D3. Keep talking up your lynch though.

Said by someone who is giving him a free pass.
I haven't given anyone a free pass. You are the one who have given a free pass to me and ProHawk. Would you even care if I claimed mafia right now? You are a deluded / bad player.

Why the hell haven't you attempted to sort me?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:28 am

In post 564, Yume wrote:If Lucky were to vote me, like he said he would, I doubt you'd tell him to unvote.
Again, a terrible / self deluded lie.

Any vote right now is bad. I clearly said, no voting.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:32 am

In post 567, ProHawk wrote:
In post 514, Agent Dale Cooper wrote:Scum-ProHawk/Luca are very safe right now
Not the first choice for lynch? Riiight
That is saying (at the draw of D2):

If they are scum, they are in a good position right now.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:35 am

In post 568, Yume wrote:You are the one who discarded the Occam's razor simply because you want to give him a free pass.....:/

p-edit: Oh, yeah? I don't recall you saying 'don't do it' when he declared an INTENT TO VOTE ME. :/
I did not discard it.

I said it may help your scum read (as with VCA, meta) but it should not be your WHOLE case.

I do not understand how this is not standard play on mafiascum? Especially when (probable) two-man scum team are a still alive (with a potential 3rd party).

Intent is intent. Pulling the trigger is totally different.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:46 am

In post 572, Yume wrote:The standard play also involves scrutinizing multiple players, not just one. You are tunneling Pro and giving Lucky a free pass just because you disagree with me.
I am talking to the online players. Luca is on vacation. Pro has just come back online, I've been looking at Lucky's bad-hammer/ISO the most so far, but now he's offline. I am tunnelling no one. My reads aren't even fixed anymore.

In post 572, Yume wrote:@Dale Because guess what? My townread on you was PoE read as well.
Do better.
"PoE" shows me your reads are insincere and weak. What will it take for you to re-evaluate your read on me? If you think I am "giving Lucky a free pass" why aren't you scum reading me for that?

You can't write us off as town because of PoE.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:05 am

Unfortunately I am still here:
In post 514, Agent Dale Cooper wrote:bludgeon Yume/Lucky to death, whether through retribution or for justice for their anti-town actions
[I have no faith in Yume's reads, neither the sincerity of them. Talking to Yume has been an unproductive exercise, as I cannot accept a player with a town WIN-CON would vote this early at LYLO, and label players scum and town so easily. Could Yume unvoting help to establish a bridge to some rational platform to build on? Potentially. However, even if Yume's scum reads and town reads are 100% correct right now, have they convinced me? No.]

Going to start full read now.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:08 am

In post 574, Yume wrote:What will it take for you to scumread Lucky?
That's what I'm asking from you.

I see Occam's Razor (Night kill analysis) - YES.
What else?

I know his lolhammer was terrible. But that's still not a slam dunk lucky=scum.

I'll be reading his ISO/the whole game next.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:11 am

In post 574, Yume wrote:What will it take for you to scumread Lucky?

And my read on you changed a long time ago, but the moment I mention this, you'd no doubt come running at me with torches and pitchforks, saying I am crazy for scumreading you and should be ashamed, or that my 'read on you is stupid' because I am 'stupid', or that 'I should join the scumteam, because I'm skilled in the job of helping them'. :/

Btw. Many players use PoE. Are you saying their reads are weak too?
There are 5 players alive, you are reading many of them from PoE. I have a problem with that which you still cannot grasp why, but I'm going to overlook that for now.

If you're scum reading me, good - you should not be t/reading me right now based on PoE.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:19 am

In post 577, ProHawk wrote:I kinda get the coaching that you're doing Cooper, I think its slightly odd that you are so upset about being town-read... as town - despite the illogical methodology that led to that read.
If Yume is town with 100% accurate reads: she's not helping me sheep her. Yume may be the only player right now with the correct reads. "Occams Razor"/"PoE" isn't gonna give us the WIN. I need town-Yume to convince town of scum-Cooper/scum-Lucky in terms/arguments they understand/can support.

If Yume is scum: she can support a miss-lynch without actually adding/supporting their read/the wagon with any content. Basically sheep the townies with the wrong reads. Bye bye Lucky.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:30 am

In post 580, Yume wrote:p-edit: I am not talking about this game. I am saying that many players - in general - use PoE. There are many players on this site in general, and majority them use PoE. Are you calling all of their reads weak? If so, I am guessing you never saw anyone use PoE in lategame before now.....
Yes, I know what PoE is. This game is not solved though, enough to put people in pockets so easily.
In post 582, Yume wrote:If you must bludgeon us to death, do it to both of us. If I see you focusing the bludgeoning on me alone while not doing the same to him, I will label you as insincere and follow you to Texas, like a good hound would.
You are online right now. This is why we are talking. Lucky is not online. That is why I am not talking to him.

If Lucky was online we would be talking about his anti-town/scummy behaviour from D2 in detail.

In post 583, Yume wrote:Good that I'm not a sheeping material then. You have reached the farm house. We are not here right now, but we'll be back at the evening when it does dark and grass is no longer visible. Leave a message after the beep. Baa baa.
This game is not solved Yume. Your failure to see this is hurting the town win-con. We are in not state for it to be evening. We're not even out of the grass.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:38 am

In post 585, Yume wrote:Fnny, cos you were not grilling him even when he was online earlier. Even when he was on, you were focusing on me instead. Nice try.
Lucky was online for a moment. You have been online for a long time. Dialogue with Lucky/Luca/ProHawk will come later too. We have 14 days.

Actually I am unlikely going to grill Lucky hard at all today (don't want to be accused of bussing).
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:40 am

In post 586, Yume wrote:PoEs aren't used solely when the game is solved, otherwise there'd be no need for them. They use it to help them establish reads.......
Do you think it is wise to use PoE right now?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:42 am

In post 589, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 584, Agent Dale Cooper wrote:If Lucky was online we would be talking about his anti-town/scummy behaviour from D2 in detail.
At work, mobile posting at this pace not plausible. How are you tonight around 9 eastern?
I suggest you talk to Yume first and address her "scum case" on you.

This will help us sort both you and Yume.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:45 am

In post 591, Yume wrote:Yes, it is. Many players use PoEs at this stage. I thought you'd know this if you played enough games....:O
I may not be experienced as you, but I would recommend we try sort each player and not just lynch/town read players/scum read players purely based on PoE/Razor. I think I will be ignored, but I will talk to the mod post-game about this.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:47 am

In post 591, Yume wrote:Nice justification. *pats you on the back* Give in to me, partner, so we can win. :D
Confirmation bias is another addition to your array of skills today. Well done. You are impossible to talk to.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #97) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:50 am

In post 593, Yume wrote:Mind manipulation. Mind manipulation. Thought control. Thought control. Le, le. Bi. Bi. W.W. S.S. G.G
Again. Idiotic rhetoric to miss-rep/discredit my contributions. Even if it is non-alignment indicative behaviour, it is anti-town. Well done. Another string to your bow.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #98) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:53 am

In post 596, Yume wrote:Are you questioning the tools many players on this site use? O.O

If you are that uncomfortable with them, I suggest you find another place where they aren't used at all, cos you are bound to run across several more players who use them. Of course, they are used in conjunction with other methods, but this doesn't mean they aren't used at all.
PoE, VCA, NKA, meta etc are excellent tools.

But PoE should not be used at LYLO to enforce scum reads/ town reads. I am not happy with my reads, and am not confident that we are in a strong position. You sound like you have solved the game.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:59 am

I don't want to hear you talk about your town meta. Self-meta'ring makes me nauseous, but I don't want to go down that path of discussion.

So what does PoE say from your perspective,
who is scum and who is town?
This will be my last question on this matter, as I need to look at the whole game now.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:00 am

In post 600, Yume wrote:I am done arguing with you.
I respect this decision.

(My motivations are pro-town at heart)
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:44 pm

Page 2

Some early sass from Luca Blight directed at 4nxi3ty. I can remember Luca's entrance into D1 as (unintentionally) antagonising everyone. I don't usually see this from groupscum, only 3rd party/solo scum.

Page 4
In post 85, ProHawk wrote:Well we better Lynch my unnatural ass, because nothing says scum like asking an apparently obvious question
ProHawk is L-1 now... (after Lucky's vote) this is the beginning of ProHawk's defeatist/frustrated soliquy. This was where my scum read of ProHawk began to gradually weaken. 4nxi3ty later argued that this AtE/frustration doesn't always come "from a town place".

I liked Luca looking at everything at granular level - even if half the items he was highlighting weren't even alignment indicative IMO. Luca looked genuinely busy. Luca doesn't mind the limelight on him, and isn't afraid of confrontation with his aggressive style. I would lean aggressive-scum-hunter (instead of confident scum) in this regard [Note: dig up Luca's scum game]
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:23 am

Page 6

I like Luca questioning the sincerity of Brian's reads.

4nxi3ty underline's his scum-read of ProHawk (and potential partner: Luca). Despite 4nxi4ty's persistent push on ProHawk, Luca still fights back with a defence!:
In post 141, Luca Blight wrote:I actually agree with most of what you say here, apart from the bolded part - can you honestly say you can't see why he asked those questions, following Lucky's unusual RVS post and vote? The questions are not something, in themselves, I could consider alignment-indicative in any way - I don't even think Hawk was trying to look as if he was 'scumhunting' so much as he was just clearing up a spot of confusion.

As I mentioned before, I don't like your reaction to this or your neglecting to engage Hawk to find out his intentions - instead you encourage Gameplay to 'tunnel' while sitting on your Luca vote until I enter the game, and the immediately switching to Hawk without further comment.
Does scum-Luca defend his scum-partner here? Luca's defense is as coarse as his pressure. This kind of edges me away from a Luca-ProHawk scum team here (we'll see later if Luca maintains this defence).
Is Luca this confident as scum?
I can't see this as scum-scum, only scum-town/town-town.

I agree with Elk, Agent Sparkles has been making no firm stances so far D1. Active lurking?

Lucky concludes ProHawk is a "frustrated townie". Let's see if he maintains that position. He also decides on "TvT situation" (Luca vs ADC).
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:12 am

In post 635, Yume wrote:I see, so the fact that you will pressure Lucky if he votes was a lie......
I won't be telling players what the best pro-town action is anymore - I am being ignored on that front and will move on. I will be continuing my full re-read.

Neither you or Lucky have been quicklynched, so I am happy for you both to have a vote each.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:22 am

Page 8
In post 186, ProHawk wrote:Luca is extremely verbose and pretty much OVER analytical which could be a scum-tactic but I don't really get those vibes from him.
I feel like this is a good summary of Luca's playstyle.

On the topic of Luca, here was 4nxi3ty's fear:
In post 191, 4nxi3ty wrote:Honestly I think your eagerness to question others is good but I am paranoid about how you attack everyone and everything, I've personally seen scum use that strategy before, it kinda 'discredits' everyone while giving a decent foundation to make it seem like you are trying to figure out the game.
A potential ring of truth here - has Luca refined his reads and chosen to raise heightened pressure on his select scum reads...? (instead of everything and everyone).

Luca heats up his pressure on Elk.
Lucky now airs his support of the Elk lynch.

Prohawk with a soft defence of Sparkles. I wouldn't call this scum distancing (?). Why does scum-ProHawk defend his partner here with an off-hand comment?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:52 am

Page 10

Yume joins the elk wagon for (meta reasons?):
In post 237, Yume wrote:Yeah.

VOTE: elk

From my experience, he behaves scummily.
In post 239, Yume wrote:Sure. I feel like he's trying to blend in.
Yume doesn't have anymore reads but promises content after a flip. Yume had enough suspicion to join the thriving wagon though (a vote to put Elk L-1).

Page 13

We saw ProHawk defending Elk earlier... now we see him asking Elk to roleclaim. Shouldn't town-ProHawk be feeling more paranoid and uneasy about this wagon on Elk?

Lucky cheers on gameplay to hammer Elk:
In post 321, Lucky2u wrote:do eet! let's move on! nothing more can be gained from this day!
Terrible. Stinks of scum sheeping a misslynch without getting blood on their hands.
In post 334, Brian Skies wrote:The instant I go to Elk, Lucky kinda-sorta chainsaws him. Except he mentions Elk as a second scumread, which I found really odd. If he really thought Elk was scummy, I don't understand why he would just ignore him and go for me there.
Post-flip theory thoughts?: defending a townie who he knew was town, while still opening up the avenue to support a misslynch.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #106) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:13 am

Yume. Please shut the fuck up. Your scum team theory is weak, short sighted and wrong. You are not helping me solve the game, neither are you convincing me of your reads. You are now on ignore, because if you do actually have a town win-con this is the best decision for town. We'll talk post game, if not, goodbye.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:57 am

Page 15

Luca presses very hard on gameplay's contradiction on Elk. Feels like Luca is over-reading/overreacting to gameplay's swing.

ProHawk and Yume missing in action...
In post 362, Alisae wrote:
P
r
o
H
a
w
k
a
n
d
Y
u
m
e
h
a
v
e
b
e
e
n
p
r
o
d
d
e
d

Still no hammer, Elk's wagon was sitting there at L-1 for a long time (were scum already on the wagon?):
theelkspeaks - 4 ( Brian Skiies, Luca Blight, Lucky2u, Yume ) L- 1

4nxi3ty mentions a "gameplay lynch swing".
ProHawk is open to it.
Lucky votes gameplay.

The VC has now changed momentum dramatically:

VOTE COUNT 1 . 9
ProwHawk ----- 3 ( Agent Dale Cooper, 4nxi3ty, Gameplay506 ) L- 2
Gameplay506 -- 3 ( ProHawk, Lucky2u, Brian Skiies ) L- 2
theelkspeaks - 2 ( Luca Blight, Yume ) L- 3
Luca Blight -- 1 ( theelkspeaks ) L- 4

4nxi3ty presents his ProHawk scum-case to me.
In post 426, ProHawk wrote:Good is relative, but I'm voting him due to early OMGUS, lack of scum-hunting, defiant - "You can't lynch me" attitude/desire to 1v1.
These aren't very strong (alignment indicative) reasons to lynch Gameplay.

Yume with the terrible hammer.
Gameplay506 -- 5 ( ProHawk, Lucky2u, Brian Skiies, theelkspeaks, Yume ) LYNCH
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #108) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:05 am

Luca and ProHawk still haven't quickhammered Yume...

Please do now, before I read the next 10 pages.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #109) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:12 am

In post 650, ProHawk wrote:Hey Cooper, would you mind coloring those vote counts with alignments?
I may do later (VCA may be a good thing to add), or at least someone else should.

Have you began your re-read yet? I like the fact you haven't written off me and Luca as scum.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #110) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:35 am

Page 20

Brian Skies sounds like he's solved the game. This is bad news for Lucky/Yume.
In post 476, Brian Skies wrote:The Yume slot is up in the air actually, but I still think the scumteam is Lucky/Elk and Yume is town as a result.
I mistook Brian's confidence as a guilty investigation.
In post 477, Yume wrote:VOTE: Elk

I reread last night ad I am convinced this is the scum.
I was never convinced by this vote or subsequent explanation. This is an ongoing theme in regard this slot (like Sparkles before Yume).

The cop is now dead. Who was 4nxi3ty's scumreads?:
"The only lynches I'll conisder today are Pro, Elk, Yume"
Bad news for ProHawk and Yume.
In post 485, Yume wrote:Okay. Lucky and Elk are my scum reads.
Ok, let's go. Show us scum=Lucky, scum=Elk (who Yume was currently voting). Yume explains it as Occam's Razor, but that would also imply scum-Yume and scum-Prohawk though. Yume does include a side reason for scum-Elk: "The fact that his vote on Game looks faked."

Here is a very good question from Luca:
In post 499, Luca Blight wrote:Yume, can I get an answer to this:
In post 489, Luca Blight wrote:So why aren't you scumreading Pro then, when both dead Townies scumread him more than anyone else?
Lucky ends D2 abruptly, with one of the worst quickhammers I have ever witnessed.

Note: ProHawk was not online to state his stance on Elk.
In post 520, Yume wrote:Okay, these are my reads

Town: You, me, Pro
Scum: Lucky and Luca
I still don't believe these reads. Lucky should be your scumread, yes, the rest of us
null
. I do not know why I am/Pro is in Yume's town reads, or Luca is her scum reads.
In post 523, Lucky2u wrote:My reads in order from town to scum were {ADC Luca yume prohawk}. So I should flip that and start looking at how ADC and Luca can make sense as scum.
Have pro-actively attempted to start this yet?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #111) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:45 am

In post 658, Lucky2u wrote:Luca is on vacation, the only people clear right now is a prohawk ADC team, or you would have quick hammered yume while I was at work.
A Luca-Dale Cooper scum-team will be cleared soon too.

Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #112) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:01 am

In post 678, Lucky2u wrote:I'm willing to take a gamble here. They don't call me lucky for nothing. Prohawk, out your vote on me. ADC, clear yourself from being on Yume's team by not hammering me.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #113) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:50 am

In post 650, ProHawk wrote:Hey Cooper, would you mind coloring those vote counts with alignments?
For your reference.
I have highlighted the 5 key wagons from the game so far (IMO):

VOTE COUNT 1 . 3
ProwHawk ---------- 4 ( Agent Sparkles,
Gameplay506
, Agent Dale Cooper, Lucky2u ) L- 1
Gameplay506
------- 2 ( ProHawk,
Brian Skiies
) L- 3
Agent Sparkles ---- 1 ( Luca Blight ) L- 4
Luca Blight ------- 1 (
4nxi3ty
) L- 4

Not Voting -------- 1 (
theelkspeaks
)

VOTE COUNT 1 . 8
theelkspeaks
- 4 (
Brian Skiies
, Luca Blight, Lucky2u, Yume ) L- 1
ProwHawk ----- 2 ( Agent Dale Cooper,
4nxi3ty
) L- 3
Luca Blight -- 2 (
theelkspeaks
Gameplay506
) L- 3
Gameplay506
-- 1 ( ProHawk ) L- 4

VOTE COUNT 1 . 9
ProwHawk ----- 3 ( Agent Dale Cooper,
4nxi3ty
Gameplay506
) L- 2
Gameplay506
-- 3 ( ProHawk, Lucky2u,
Brian Skiies
) L- 2
theelkspeaks
- 2 ( Luca Blight, Yume ) L- 3
Luca Blight -- 1 (
theelkspeaks
) L- 4

VOTE COUNT 1 . 11

Gameplay506
-- 5 ( ProHawk, Lucky2u,
Brian Skiies
theelkspeaks
, Yume ) Lynch
ProwHawk ----- 2 (
4nxi3ty
Gameplay506
) L- 3
theelkspeaks
- 2 ( Luca Blight, Agent Dale Cooper ) L- 3

VOTE COUNT 2 . 13

theelkspeaks
- 4 (
Brian Skiies
, Yume, Agent Dale Cooper, Lucky2u ) Lynch

Not Voting --- 3 ( Luca Blight, ProHawk, theelkspeaks )

Spoiler: for my own records
VOTE COUNT 1 . 3
ProwHawk ---------- 4 ( Agent Sparkles,
Gameplay506
Agent Dale Cooper
, Lucky2u ) L- 1
Gameplay506
------- 2 ( ProHawk,
Brian Skiies
) L- 3
Agent Sparkles ---- 1 ( Luca Blight ) L- 4
Luca Blight ------- 1 (
4nxi3ty
) L- 4

Not Voting -------- 1 (
theelkspeaks
)

VOTE COUNT 1 . 8
theelkspeaks
- 4 (
Brian Skiies
, Luca Blight, Lucky2u, Yume ) L- 1
ProwHawk ----- 2 (
Agent Dale Cooper
4nxi3ty
) L- 3
Luca Blight -- 2 (
theelkspeaks
Gameplay506
) L- 3
Gameplay506
-- 1 ( ProHawk ) L- 4

VOTE COUNT 1 . 9
ProwHawk ----- 3 (
Agent Dale Cooper
4nxi3ty
Gameplay506
) L- 2
Gameplay506
-- 3 ( ProHawk, Lucky2u,
Brian Skiies
) L- 2
theelkspeaks
- 2 ( Luca Blight, Yume ) L- 3
Luca Blight -- 1 (
theelkspeaks
) L- 4

VOTE COUNT 1 . 11

Gameplay506
-- 5 ( ProHawk, Lucky2u,
Brian Skiies
theelkspeaks
, Yume ) Lynch
ProwHawk ----- 2 (
4nxi3ty
Gameplay506
) L- 3
theelkspeaks
- 2 ( Luca Blight,
Agent Dale Cooper
) L- 3

VOTE COUNT 2 . 13

theelkspeaks
- 4 (
Brian Skiies
, Yume,
Agent Dale Cooper
, Lucky2u ) Lynch

Not Voting --- 3 ( Luca Blight, ProHawk, theelkspeaks )

Comments?
I feel the key momentum shift was the Gameplay wagon from D1 (powered through by Brian, and the (scum) sheeped). 4nxi3ty and Gameplay506 supported your D1 lynch. Lucky's early D2 Elk hammer was disgusting. Luca hasn't been on either miss-lynch. Luca is perhaps the 'safest name' as he did not have a pivotal impact on either misslynch.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #114) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:13 am

In post 677, Lucky2u wrote:From a town yume view the only that should make sense is if we are both scum. Why would he white knight me when he has you voting me if you are town and he is scum? Scum ADC would be encouraging your vote on me and should be encouraging prohawk too
In post 694, Lucky2u wrote:I don't believe you are being genuine with this. No it doesn't town clear him. It clears two possible combinations of him being scum which in my eyes leaves only 1 and from town you, would still leave 2. Believe it or not, that test wasn't just for you. It was to appease my own paranoia about ADC because then I can reliable work with him knowing his %66 chance of being town.
Neither do I believe Yume is being genuine about her 'Dale Cooper-Lucky scum team' theory.
How can I be scum reading/white-knighting/protecting/wanting to bludgeon Lucky all at the same time while being his scum partner?
Neither do I believe Yume thinks I have been "ignoring anything incriminating about him" - as I have been pro-actively sorting you today/adding alignment indicative suspicions against you. I would not call this "white-knighting" or "protecting". I would only describe this behaviour (between me and you) as scum-distancing if anything.

What do you think Yume's motivation is to link us both as scum teammates for inane/disingenuous/unsupported reasons? Can you guess what it looks like from my perspective?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #115) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:42 am

In post 698, ProHawk wrote:There hasn't been a non-town wagon that either Lucky or Yume haven't been apart of.
I've seen a scum team vote and push through every miss-lynch in a game, (but they were more vocal 'town leaders'). In this game, two terrible slots (Lucky, Yume) have a terrible voting record. They've only come alive until today.

What do you think about their choice of wagons/scum reads?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #116) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:44 am

I'm wondering in which scenario a player with a town wincon could be so reckless and anti-town with their vote.

If everyone t/reads Luca, keep your votes locked on for now, otherwise continue your catch-up and unvote Lucky.

That's 3 wagons ProHawk hasn't joined now... :cool:
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #117) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:57 am

Has anyone re-read D1/D2 yet? Does this strengthen/weaken your t/s/read of him?

I need to speak with Luca next in detail.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #118) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:57 am

In post 712, Agent Dale Cooper wrote:Has anyone re-read D1/D2 yet? Does this strengthen/weaken your t/s/read of him?
Him (Luca)
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #119) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:41 pm

In post 716, Luca Blight wrote:I've nowhere near caught up, but Yume's vote on Dale above is absolutely ridiculous considering we're in Lylo.
Yes, it rings alarm bells where a player at LYLO can throw their vote about with no accountability (surely no one with a town win-con). It tells me that they know the game won't end with a quickhammer. I.e it will still need one vote from town to join before (a partner) hammers. I still don't believe the sincerity of her reads (she was town reading me what (?) reasons at the start of today, and scum reading you for (?) reasons.)

I don't know why Yume thinks me
not speaking-to-Lucky-in-a-way-she-wants
is scum alignment indicative.

Firstly, go through my latest D1/D2 read-through and take it apart.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #120) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:51 am

What day do we popcorn roleclaims?

After Luca's catch-up?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #121) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:12 am

Note: it's been over 40 hours since myself and Yume were voted.
Still no quickhammer

Yume -------------- 1 ( Lucky2u ) L- 2
Agent Dale Cooper - 1 ( Yume ) L- 2

Which suggests two possibilities...
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #122) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:21 am

Speaking of "Occam's razor"... N1's NK:
In post 339, 4nxi3ty wrote:The only lynches I'll conisder today are Pro, Elk, Yume. Everyone else is varying degrees of town to mePro is my only legit scumread
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #123) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:55 am

No that my advanced Occam's Razor analysis is complete, I will now present meta-analysis...
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #124) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:39 am

Here is my advanced meta analysis (it's actually just my self meta):

People don't know my playstyle at all. Senseless posting is my town norm. Just ask the mod
after
the game, Alisae will tell you this is 100% true. I promise I am town. I only say this when I'm town.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #125) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:24 am

Luca being away is not ideal but he did warn us about his VLA in advance (no tactical lurking-ploy). We still have plenty of D3 (no one should be short-sighted with their reads, neither do I expect for anyone to know what everyone else is thinking right now). That is why I'd suggest unvoting Yume for now. Both Luca and I clearly said at the start of D3, no early voting (until we have a semblance of open dialogue and analysis from all players). The early votes can only be described as anti-town/scummy. If you're town, unvote. This will be my last plea.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #126) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:30 am

Lucky, please can you link me to some of your recent town and scum games.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #127) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:09 am

Tell me why scum-Yume changes from your wagon. You were the easy lynch lynch today.

P.EDIT I spoke too soon...
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #128) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:25 am

In post 666, Yume wrote:Either Dale is whiteknighting the hell out of you or buying you time to survive. Either way, he is scum, so you might want to go there regardless of your alignment.
@Lucky/@ProHawk - how realistic is this Lucky-Dale Cooper scum team narrative? (Desperate? Reachy? Solid? Logical?)
Could you see why town-Yume could strongly push this with such passion? (So intense that they vote for me at LYLO too?)
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #129) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:30 am

In post 554, Yume wrote:If you knew what I know, you'd be saying differently right about now.
In post 737, Yume wrote:And yes, it will be your loss even if I am scum, because the only person not cleared by your little efforts is Lucky, who you are refusing to lynch no matter what. So enjoy your crusade.
:shifty:

Lucky, are you solo scum or something?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #130) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:32 am

In post 739, Lucky2u wrote:I've already explained my thoughts on it. I'll say it again though. She is using her ever changing read on you to bully you into doing what she wants. You finally did something she said so she unvoted you and gave you a town read, then questioned it and she flipped back again. This is largely a scum tactic, but could also be really bad town. The fact that she is doing this leads me to believe that you are not scum with her, so if she is scum her partner is either prohawk or Luca.
Yes, when she called me town I laughed. What town-alignment indicative action have I performed since her intense scum read of me. Nothing. It's all AtE.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:41 am

Yume definitely hinted something there... I hope it's not just more AtE.

Why is it impossible? Couldn't there be cult/survivor or similar?

Why did Alisae put an Alignment cop in? Why not just a regular GUILTY/NOT GUILTY cop?

Anxiety was basically a Bloodhound.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:09 am

I signed up for this game because the mod said it was 'experimental'... So far we've seen a cop and roleblocker...?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #133) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:17 am

Lucky, who looks the worst from the gameplay and Elk misslynches.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #134) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:30 am

Intent to roleclaim.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #135) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:39 pm

In post 762, Luca Blight wrote: - Cooper, you denounce Lucky's lolhammer (and rightly so as it was terrible) but you were the one who put Elk at L-1 so early in the day which allowed it to happen.

Why put Elk to L-1 if you're not happy for him to be hammered soon thereafter?
I thought Brian was hinting a guilty investigation on Elk, so was willing to put my better judgement to one side.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #136) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:05 pm

I over-estimated the teamwork and pro-town ability of the player list. I expect lolhammers and early voting at LYLO only in newbie games. Given the nature of each day, and the low activity, I don’t think any player would have thought to end the day early.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #137) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:07 pm

Also, I didn’t know Lucky had a meta-rich history of quickhammering.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #138) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:46 pm

The fact Yume both voted me and Lucky in LYLO and nothing happened, tells me scum is in YUME/LUCKY (looks worse for Yume).

[This relies on scum-Luca being online and having the chance to hammer Lucky/Cooper/Yume in the given window. If you’d been more active early D3, the certainty would deepen].

I didnt believe Yume’s intense scum read of me that developed today was sincere, neither did I feel her miraculous reason to suddenly town read me was genuine. Too much AtE for my personal taste.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #139) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:39 am

In post 772, Luca Blight wrote:There was more than a 40 hour window between Yume's vote and unvote of you (during which I had posted) where I could have pounced if I was scum with anyone other than Yume or yourself.

Cooper, if Yume is scum, who is most likely to be her partner? And the same question for Lucky.
Lucky - hard buss (would carry enough t/cred to win the game).

ProHawk - Yume’s unexplained hard t/read of ProHawk could be reverse distancing (WIFOM). Why doesn’t Yume suspect ProHawk as per Occam’s Razor? (
I actually like this one right now
).

Luca - Luca couldn’t hammer the ‘misslynch’ on Lucky/Cooper because it required a townie to join the wagon first. Think only solo-scum works here.

I want all the players to confirm whether they suspect you or not right now... (I would probably vote you last out of the other 3 players).
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #140) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:02 am

In post 776, Yume wrote:And this is your scum strategy, btw. You plan to have me lynched and then mislynch Pro as he'd be vulnerable to your dual attack without me to defend him. I solved the game. :)
Why are you talking as if a misslynch doesn’t end the game?

It’s 2 Mafia vs 2 town right?

This is too many multi scum hints to ignore now.

Do you have a guilty on Lucky?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #141) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:02 am

In post 778, Agent Dale Cooper wrote:
In post 776, Yume wrote:And this is your scum strategy, btw. You plan to have me lynched and then mislynch Pro as he'd be vulnerable to your dual attack without me to defend him. I solved the game. :)
Why are you talking as if a misslynch doesn’t end the game?

It’s 2 Mafia vs 2 town right?

This is too many multi scum hints to ignore now.

Do you have a guilty on Lucky?
*2 Mafia vs 3 town
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #142) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:05 am

In post 777, Yume wrote:And Dale's desire to solve the game himself without accepting input from anyone else proves that he's scum afraid of losing control of the game, a classic scum mindset.
Miss rep again.

Ask anyone else alive. I have been engaging every player since the start, hoping for cohesive team play.

Why have you flipped to scum-Cooper again?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #143) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:08 am

No more talking about “misslynching” Pro until you explain to everyone why Pro is town. Thank you.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #144) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:13 am

I already have presented reasons why Lucky is scum in isolation. No where have I hard town read Lucky.

Read the thread. Luca asked me what player makes most sense as your scum partner.

I haven’t written off anyone as scum/town. However, Luca is undeniably the player I’m leaning town most right now.

You are impossible to talk to because you are locked into Cooper = scum.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #145) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:15 am

In post 784, Yume wrote:Also, you avoiding all my posts that insinuate you are defending Lucky. Scared scum.
You are miss-reading and miss-repping all my behaviour.

Try and get Luca/Lucky/Pro to agree to any one of your lies.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #146) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:20 am

In post 783, Yume wrote:[sarcasm mode]Because I am scum who is whiteknighting him[/sarcasm mode]
Please present the real reasons why you are town reading ProHawk. This will be the last time I request.

This is how we play on the website I am from. I don’t care about mafiascum site meta.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #147) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:34 am

FYI: if you are town Yume, sometimes you need to put your bias’ aside and you need to communicate your reads clearly and convincingly to
every
player.

If you are scum, please continue doing whatever you think you are doing.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #148) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:48 am

The presence of an alignment cop is still puplexing me.

Why do we have a bloodhound in a 9 player mini?

We’ve only had one NK per night though...

Why doesn’t Yume think the game will end after a misslynch today?

Are we popcorn/mass claiming yet?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #149) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:55 am

In post 791, Yume wrote:You promised to question anyone who casts a vote, not to mention his lolhammer, and yet it took you five days to start questioning him, while it took you a lot shorter than that to question me. Explain.
Yume, different players require a different way to communicate to.

I’ve needed to change the way I speak to each player to try to get information and collaboration with. You have been one of the most difficult players to talk to, ever. Thus, I was going to do everything my own pace if I wasn’t respected. My patience is basically at an end right now, sadly. I’ve taken you off ignore though (quite immature on my part, sorry, but I still think you are not listening to me, and forgetting the key thing at LYLO: ‘what if you’re wrong? If Cooper is town I need to convince him of who is town/scum’.)
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #150) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:56 am

In post 793, Yume wrote:
In post 786, Agent Dale Cooper wrote:
In post 784, Yume wrote:Also, you avoiding all my posts that insinuate you are defending Lucky. Scared scum.
You are miss-reading and miss-repping all my behaviour.

Try and get Luca/Lucky/Pro to agree to any one of your lies.
My lies? You're the one who lied about questioning everyone, when it took you five days to question Lucky. What happened to 'I will come after anyone who casts a vote because voting right now is bad' or 'I will question Lucky later on because he isn't online right now'

Nothing, that's what. You let him off scot-free for five days. :/

Guess what? You lied.
Why/how does that confirm me of being scum even if it is all true?

Do you read what are your typing?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #151) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:19 am

I do not keep saying ‘he is town’.

I already know about his lolhammer, it was clear for everybody to see. It didn’t need intelligence to highlight something that was already clearly visible.

I already know why Brian scum read him, but I am still not 100% or even 51% convinced yet. Especially when I asked him on D2 about his Elk-Lucky scum team theory. I was hoping for a thorough scum-in-isolation theory (on D2 and now D3).

That is why I am asking ALL the players to add other reasons why Lucky could be scum (meta? VCA? Some other scum alignment indicative behaviour reason?) then if we are convinced we lynch him. That is how Mafia is played. Not, “if you don’t scum read my scum read as much as me you are his scum partner defending him la la la’’. You can’t expect open dialogue with any player if you are fixed within your narrow view. It is a laughable and tactically suicidal.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #152) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:23 am

In post 796, Yume wrote:It confirms yo of being scum because you are defending your partner/buying him time by stalling on questioning him.
Lucky is not confirmed scum...?

You cannot confirm me as scum when Lucky isn’t even confirmed of scum. Even if Lucky was confirmed scum, I could still be a townie ‘defending’ scum. (But I refute the accusation that I am defending him).

If you are town, your inability to reason either argument stops you from talking to me like a townie.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #153) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:35 am

Lucky, Pro, Luca/Cooper to roleclaim next?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #154) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:40 am

In post 801, Yume wrote:That's how mafia is played here. I don't know how you play it on your home site, but that's the way it's played here, and you gotta accept that eventually if you wanna continue playing here.
That’s how
you
play on mafiascum. Don’t confuse the two. The 7 other players even in this game possessed the ability to talk without resorting to AtE/miss-reps/narrow-minded confirmation bias.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #155) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:45 am

In post 798, Yume wrote:Also, the reason I don't think the game will end today is because I am Bartleby Pischore, that's why.
@Lucky - I very much doubt this is yet more AtE/pseudo-softing/hinting.

This looks like a BP hard claim.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #156) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:53 am

ProHawk. You’ve been very quiet today (D3). You are slowly fitting into the stereotype of ‘scum-letting-town-destroy-eachother-without-pointing-the-lynch-in-any-other-direction’.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #157) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:56 am

In post 806, Lucky2u wrote:Not a bad fake claim. Me next?
Probably you yeah. The most intense scum reads today are Yume’s s/read of you and your scum read of Yume. Neither of you are strong town reads/leans of anyone. Pro/Me/Luca are second tier probably.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #158) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:38 pm

In post 812, ProHawk wrote:I'd like to hear Cooper's claim next
Citizen!
In post 813, ProHawk wrote:
In post 807, Agent Dale Cooper wrote:ProHawk. You’ve been very quiet today (D3). You are slowly fitting into the stereotype of ‘scum-letting-town-destroy-eachother-without-pointing-the-lynch-in-any-other-direction’.
I don't actually get this, who is the town destroying eachother in your hypothetical?
It's a simple hypothetical - any potential combination of players tearing their hair out and pressing eachother (excluding you, who's still in
'I've-been-framed!-mode'
).
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #159) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:51 pm

Can a roleblocker block a night kill?

I.e if we have a 'town' BP also we have TWO roles that can stop a mafia NK?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #160) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:23 am

In post 826, Yume wrote:The game won't end. That is all.
You cannot say this as a VT.

This is a scum slip. Third party or whatever you are, you don't have a town-win-con. Can you win alongside town?

No wonder we had an Alignment Cop!
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #161) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:25 am

Luca, your turn to roleclaim.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #162) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:30 am

@Luca: what does this sound like to you:
In post 554, Yume wrote:If you knew what I know, you'd be saying differently right about now.
A VT should not be saying this.

In post 798, Yume wrote:Also, the reason I don't think the game will end today is because I am Bartleby Pischore, that's why.
A VT should have no motivation to fakeclaim BP either.

Yume knows the game won't end after a miss-lynch...
I wonder why...?
:wink:
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #163) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:31 am

5 days, 20 hours and 30 minutes to find the final scum.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #164) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:13 am

Is it an investigation / other night action that confirms Lucky as scum?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #165) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:19 am

i.e you saw Lucky visit Brian... Lucky has a gun...
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #166) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:33 am

@Yume, (if I am town) - do you think it's 7:1:1?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #167) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:33 am

Yeah, scum is scum in the end.

If there's a second solo scum it'll be harder for us to fish him out. It basically forces me to reset my reads again (if we get a D4).

Doubt the mod puts 3 scum into a 9 player game with so many VT's. If there are 3 it's been gameover weeks ago.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #168) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 am

GG
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #169) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:04 am

Weldone Mafia. Unlucky town. I think Luca won on D4 anyway (I would have probably lynched Pro tbh).

Luca was the weakest of my suspect partners with Yume, wellplayed. I trust you were honestly on holiday IRL.
Clever use of 3rd party as miss-direction too.
Don't think scum needed day chat too (as we had so many VT's). It was a simple set-up in the end, I overthought 'experimental')!
No hard feelings to Yume either - good win for you.

@Alisae - what is an alignment cop?
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #170) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:08 am

The bad-loser side of me thinks that's bastard :giggle: ;)
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #171) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:14 am

Cop in this game was seriously weakened too (two roleblockers in setup).

Take out scum chat.

No flavour chat about 'cult' / 3rd party scum :lol:

Take out "experimental" in description.

Change 'Alignment Cop' to Town Cop (then we know we're hunting mafia only).
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #172) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:20 am

[I love having scum day chat as scum. It's basically one of the best PR's you can have.] That's why I hate playing against scum with it.

You can organise pressure/quickhammers/defences/fakeclaims etc...
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #173) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:26 am

Would have been more interesting if the two town PR's lived past N1 tbf :giggle:
Maybe I'm being too harsh...

But as always, you've got to expect town to play bad. They are playing this setup blind.
Agent Dale Cooper
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Agent Dale Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #174) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:07 am

Thanks Alisae x

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”