Micro 761: A Completely Normal Game - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Toto

I'm feeling town on UC, screen, and Why.

Happy to lynch within Brig, Toto, and Derp right now.

Toto, why are you feeling it's screen and Brig? Why are you running the idea that you have the team worked out without a flip or a scum flip more to that point?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Kop »

In post 133, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 131, Kop wrote:I'm feeling town on UC, screen, and Why.
can you please explain these reads, because I am scum reading these people
I'm simply getting strong vibes that these are town.

UC I just think would be too far fetched to be scum from what I've been reading, scum love RVS, and surely would love RVS to go on a lot longer because it favours them a lot more, than it does town. And a whole load of interactions that I've read, it doesn't scream scum. So my read is the opposite of that.

Screen, lesser slightly than UC, I'm not getting any vibes that tells me why I should be scum reading him, and some posts are giving me a gut feeling that he is town.

Why, outsider of the top 2, even though one or two of his posts have been contradictory I just don't see him being obvious as that, so for that, I'm placing him as an outsider town for now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Kop »

In post 138, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 137, Kop wrote:scum love RVS, and surely would love RVS to go on a lot longer because it favours them a lot more, than it does town
:facepalm:

what year are you playing? Site meta shifted away from this ages ago. in fact scum are intentionally trying to end rvs to gain town cred, which is exactly what uc did.
So now every game is doing the same thing? Have you seen any instances lately that scum have tried this to gain credit, and actually win the game, if so could you point me to it.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Kop »

In post 185, Brigadoon wrote:I don't think Srceenplay is very likely, he was was genuinely scumhunting Toto yesterday and others and also put the hammer. Yeah I guess he could be hard bussing but psychologically most scum would let Toto claim or do something to save himself, it was only early in d1 and the wagon could have easily died. Same with UC he put the fourth vote, pretty risky move if UC was his partner and I don't think Toto would be trying to pocket his own partner.

Kop is a maybe but eh, my gut is saying the scum was not on the Toto wagon yesterday
I still don't believe and refuse to believe at this point that Screen is scum, even after the early hammer, that doesn't make me see him as scum. If he was scum, he had zero reason to bus hammer because he wouldn't have gotten anything from it, no cred whatsoever. Simply because he could have easily gone in a different direction and hoped that the wagon disappears, which in time it would have if he didn't hammer. Yes he could have starved the game of information by that hammer, but I just don't see him as scum disadvantaging his team so early into the game.
In post 209, wilky wrote:
In post 206, UC Voyager wrote:Nah. Lets not lynch the most obv town. Lets get the one scum. Screenplay. Possibly wilky.

Why is Brig obv town? I really can't see it myself. An early claim, distancing and what looks to me like bussing on the already flipped scum and then self voting. It really doesn't look like towny behaviour to me.
I can agree with this, as town I hate anyone who plays AtE and self voting. After it all though, I wouldn't want to lynch there simply because I dislike the idea of lynching someone that is playing the AtE card as most flip town.
In post 225, wilky wrote:
In post 224, Srceenplay wrote:But why would scum deflect in that situation?
He's done a lot to take attention away from the wagon and the only explanation I could have is because he was on the wagon and he is scum.
A very good valuable point here, if I was to pick someone who was bussing, after rereading I'd say UC is the prime suspect. UC was on the wagon, and now he's trying to steer all the attention away from the wagon on Toto, in hope for a few mislynches.

VOTE: UC Voyager
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Kop »

In post 240, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 238, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: Brig
I'm mixed on UC. I'll admit that I cannot read him. I town read Kop's catchup post
OK. BRIG IS TOWN. Im a town PR. Tracker.
I tracked him. he visited no one!
Makes more sense the earlier posts about yourself saying Brig is obvious town. I'm not totally 100% sure to why you've claimed though, when it could have been done slightly different because all you've done is paint a target on your back. Let's just hope that with this being a closed setup, they have doubts about whether there is a doctor in play and may go else where, or take a chance and possibly have failed kill.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Kop »

In post 247, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 246, Srceenplay wrote:I doubt scum are voting together.
I can see scum trying to distance assuming a lynch won’t happen.
So based on that, we're looking at me, WhyMafia, and Kop. With that thought in mind, if we want to go about it that way, we wagon the three of us the rest of the game and are guaranteed a town win unless I'm right in thinking Wilky is scum for this wagon on UC and they weren't distancing.
Why not screen, am I missing something?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Kop »

In post 251, UC Voyager wrote:I think Kop would make a lot of since.

He was on the Toto wagon. He was probably trying to get town credit. Then he gets into the screenplay and myself 1v1, so that tomorrow, he could try to lynch the other.
Yes whilst I may have been on the Toto wagon, I didn't expect it to end so early, I voted for pressure and I didn't like some of his posts that made me scum read him.

I got into you and screenplay, what else would you have liked me to have done? Sit and say nothing, or play the game?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:06 am

Post by Kop »

In post 251, UC Voyager wrote:I think Kop would make a lot of since.

He was on the Toto wagon. He was probably trying to get town credit. Then he gets into the screenplay and myself 1v1, so that tomorrow, he could try to lynch the other.
Yes whilst I may have been on the Toto wagon, I didn't expect it to end so early, I voted for pressure and I didn't like some of his posts that made me scum read him.

I got into you and screenplay, what else would you have liked me to have done? Sit and say nothing, or play the game?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Kop »

In post 265, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 261, Kop wrote:Why not screen, am I missing something?
Yes you are.
Look at the VC I quoted. My name is green in that list.
But why are you confirmed town? As far as I'm concerned unless a investigation clears you 100% as town then you are far from confirmed.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Kop »

You can bleed dry the old pos argument but I'm willing to take the lynch, but hope that someone can actually see, you can't be ruled out 100% and accept there is a possible chance you are scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Kop »

In post 271, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 261, Kop wrote:
In post 247, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 246, Srceenplay wrote:I doubt scum are voting together.
I can see scum trying to distance assuming a lynch won’t happen.
So based on that, we're looking at me, WhyMafia, and Kop. With that thought in mind, if we want to go about it that way, we wagon the three of us the rest of the game and are guaranteed a town win unless I'm right in thinking Wilky is scum for this wagon on UC and they weren't distancing.
Why not screen, am I missing something?
Dat hammer.
I understand that, I've already aired my views that he can't be scum because of that, but I can't rule it out that there could be a distinct possibility that he is, so I won't 100% read him as town like others.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Kop »

In post 243, A Simple Plan wrote:With the new release of information, I feel like this is a good play.

VOTE: Wilky
Why Wilky?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Kop »

Reading through the ISO of Wilky, I don't get any gut feeling that he is scum.

I'd rather lynch ASP ahead of me and Wilky.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: a simple plan

I thought I voted for him, obviously not.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Kop »

Why are we voting for WhyMafia? Why not ASP?

@Mod can we do something about A Simple Plan, it's hard to get a feel for someone who has only made a few posts.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Kop »

So let me get this straight in my head.

UC claimed tracker and visited Brig who he say didn't move.

Fitz replaces Brig and now claims to have protected/guarded UC, that contradicts UC because Fitz/Brig did move.

I understand UC wanting to protect Brig from being the NK tomorrow but in reality speaking, it would have been a better solution not to lie. Because what do we believe?

A lot of the gambit is lying on the fact that Brig/Fitz not saying anything, which has happened to have been the opposite. Fitz, why did you feel you needed to claim, especially at the stage where there was zero pressure on your slot, and was at the back of everybodies mind?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Kop »

I wasn't at my best, I never once thought WhyMafia was scum, but then again he town read me that should have made me wary, not many people town read me when I'm town :lol:
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”