Micro 759: Tarot uPick III - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (isolation #400) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by nancy »

Ima smack you
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #401) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by nancy »

ok......................
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (isolation #402) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by nancy »

Here's a novel idea.

Everyone in the game posts a readslist.

And if they're feeling adventurous... a line of reasoning!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (isolation #403) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by nancy »

I've been adventurous the whole game with next to no company I'm bored of it -_-

It's pretty much just that you don't seem interesting in pushing/solving the game? Like your read on Dunker is pretty hedgy + your reasoning there was weakened by his most recent posting but he's still your top scumread with the reasoning now being that you think you stopped the kill + he has a wagon and you're still not voting him, think all that is a little weird considered together. There's some smaller things like the way you distanced yourself from acid's behavior unprompted and asked a question in that serves you no purpose if you're town but looks like you trying to lay cover for having the vote if you're mafia, which would more or less line up with you being self-conscious about it / not voting if you're trying to avoid attention in that regard.

Also, uh, haven't had the chance to see you interact or react to stuff so your slot is full of question marks.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (isolation #404) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by nancy »

I mean there's also acid's entrance today but that's not really something you can respond to.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (isolation #405) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1352, Yetichain wrote:If garaputo is scum, there is no explanation for the no kill apart from acid not submitting a kill, which is very unlikely. It wouldn't have been my doing. Which nancy already knows.
So unless someone has another possible reason for the no kill, I'm strongly against his lynch today.
???

????????

????????????

????

??????

??
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #406) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1312, Yetichain wrote:the Dunkers JK is not the only possible reason for the no kill.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (isolation #407) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by nancy »

Dunkerdoodles is too cute. I can't lynch him.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (isolation #408) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by nancy »

Like, if there's no other explanation for the lack of a kill then Dunker is confirmed scum. You keep saying there is another explanation. And if there is another explanation then why do you have NK15 and garaputo as townreads? But now you're saying there's not another explanation??????
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (isolation #409) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by nancy »

I have no idea what she's saying anymore, she's contradicted herself here and in hood so it's difficult to make sense of what she thinks.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (isolation #410) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by nancy »

Okay wonderful you make sense now.

Vote: Dunkerpoodles
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (isolation #411) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by nancy »

WHAT
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (isolation #412) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by nancy »

Vote: northsidegal
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (isolation #413) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by nancy »

This reminds me of that time I played in a game with Jesus and he randomly voted people and I got modkilled because I forgot to swear at the mod.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #414) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by nancy »

Well. It's a feminine card. Yetichain is the only feminine person who gave in picks aside from me...???

:P
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (isolation #415) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1374, garaputo wrote:
In post 1372, nancy wrote:This reminds me of that time I played in a game with Jesus and he randomly voted people and I got modkilled because I forgot to swear at the mod.
I remember this one game I had a post restriction that I couldn't use the letter "e" in my posts.

Modkilled :(
ez
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (isolation #416) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by nancy »

Actually I could see Porkens picking Queen of Swords.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (isolation #417) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by nancy »

It's clearly a scum thing or someone would have claimed it by now.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (isolation #418) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by nancy »

Or you could demonstrate on yourself :D
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (isolation #419) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by nancy »

Go for it then!

Although I'm done cooking now so, done trolling around here bye
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (isolation #420) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by nancy »

Woah now I was kidding don't do that the Woman of Crystals could hammer you
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (isolation #421) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by nancy »

Vote: drealmerz7

Raisins.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (isolation #422) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by nancy »

s h e e p m e
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (isolation #423) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by nancy »

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #424) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by nancy »

Dunker's claim is town, he doesn't claim in a way that gives him zero outs if he's mafia, plus the way that he did it so prematurely as a reaction to my vote was really genuine, the claim makes sense with how he suspected Varsoon/you earlier and I don't think he's good enough to plan that far ahead, just makes way more sense that he's actually VT here, don't think he's still in thread posting figuring out the game if he's mafia with a guilty on him, don't think he makes in particular if he's just had his kill blocked, don't think he votes Varsoon if he's mafia, think he'd be frozen while that wagon happened not putting it to L-1.

Just a bunch of reasons why he's town here and not that many why he's scum, also Yeti explained their stuff to me and there's no proof that acid blocked the kill.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #425) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by nancy »

Pretty confident that Dunkerpoodle is town here so would really like to see some people unvoting him and voting drealmer instead.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #426) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by nancy »

Would also like it if we could maj today as it's my scumday and that would be a nice gift for me!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (isolation #427) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by nancy »

I've been trolling for much of this dayphase waiting for something to click; something clicked, can't talk about it at this point but I find it very difficult to believe that you can entertain me as scum here and think the manner and timing of you saying this is + how generic your reasoning is doesn't make any sense at all if you're town here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (isolation #428) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by nancy »

Would like to see four more votes here please. That's Dunkerdoodles, garaputo (x2) and Yetichain whenever y'all have checked the game next.

Last chance to be on a scum lynch this game NK15.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (isolation #429) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by nancy »

@drealmer please claim or do anything if you're town here because you being like this now as well as the rest of the dayphase just makes me think you're mafia giving up. I was townreading you because I thought that you'd have more self-respect than to play the way you have been here as mafia but I think with the roleblock happening it really eliminates that reasoning and I think it makes a lot of sense that you realized at daystart that you were potentially roleblocked and threw out your claim offer as a way to potentially circumvent that, I can't fathom how you have absolutely zero WIM here when town is an excellent position and aren't doing anything to figure out who mafia is, you spent a lot of time saying a lot more effort should be spent on day 2 but you've not followed through on that and I think the logical conclusion here is that it's because you're mafia.

You were also the only player to defend Varsoon and while I can understand that from you suddenly being paranoid thinking that Varsoon was flipping town with his rageposting, it's not a great look all things considered. You've not addressed any of the concerns I've had about your slot all game, you've not engaged substantively on reads, you've not elaborated on why you felt NK15 was a good lynch yesterday and I don't think it's realistic at this point that you could have a credible reason for being so close-lipped, just basically finding it super super difficult to see anything you're doing being you as town here especially with your last post basically OMGUSing me in a completely thoughtless manner that shows no progression, so if you are somehow town here please do something to that effect.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (isolation #430) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by nancy »

@garaputo at some point before EoD would love it if you would confirm that you'll jailkeep Yetichain tonight, think that's the only slot that's capable of endgaming here if we mislynch today.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (isolation #431) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by nancy »

Also I'm not actually serious that I want drealmer majed today in case it wasn't clear that I was kidding there.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (isolation #432) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1403, nancy wrote:@garaputo at some point before EoD would love it if you would confirm that you'll jailkeep Yetichain tonight, think that's the only slot that's capable of endgaming here if we mislynch today.
Meh. This doesn't even clear them since if they're mafia they can just roleblock you.

So we actually need our investigative role (presumably tracker?) and garaputo to target them.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (isolation #433) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by nancy »

To be clear I think we're pretty much always in 1 of 2 worlds here, first world Yetichain tried to kill Dunkerdoodles thinking that was a hider crumb from NK15, second world drealmerz7 was roleblocked trying to perform the kill. Since no one wants to lynch Yetichain I'm not seeing any other option than to leash the JK + investigative onto their slot and lynch the other world.

So again, drealmer, please respond to my points above because there's under a week left in the dayphase, there's time to talk and I'm by no means locked into my scumread of you.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (isolation #434) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:34 am

Post by nancy »

Excellent, crumb Porkens.

I don't actually want him speedlynched, though.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (isolation #435) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:35 am

Post by nancy »

Excellent, crumb

Yes...
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (isolation #436) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:42 am

Post by nancy »

I agree garaputo I'm not in any rush here and you don't need to vote until we're much closer to deadline, I'd like to give drealmer time to respond and everyone else to give their thoughts on the lynch.

northsidegal he needs to be confirmed targeting only one player so that if he dies that player is confirmed town (except in the case of Yetichain who could potentially be a mafia roleblocker, hence the need for an investigative as well so that it's impossible for both of them to be roleblocked; there's realistically never a third roleblocker in the setup of either alignment so that's the only slot that needs to be targeted by both in order to be cleared). And while my scumread on Yetichain is pretty weak at this point I think that's the only slot that's capable of actually winning this game as mafia and would like to eliminate any possibility of a mafia win here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #437) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:27 am

Post by nancy »

Because it's WIFOM as to whether he targeted the right person or not; if either of the people in the jail pool are mafia they're going to be shooting at him 100% of the time and we'd have no way of knowing whether he jailed the right one. Yetichain has claimed roleblocker; roleblocking actions resolve before jailkeeping actions therefore if Yetichain is a mafia roleblocker they can roleblock garaputo, kill garaputo, and be false cleared; tracker/follower targeting them as well means there's no false clear, or if it's a watcher they should watch garaputo for the same effect.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #438) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:28 am

Post by nancy »

What are your thoughts on the lynch?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #439) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by nancy »

Thanks, Porkens.

How likely do you think it is that there will be a tomorrow?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (isolation #440) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by nancy »

So why was that relevant-ish to acid's claim?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #441) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:13 am

Post by nancy »

drealmer, you are at L-1.

What exactly are you waiting for here? Do you think your wagon is going to magically disappear if you lurk hard enough?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (isolation #442) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:15 am

Post by nancy »

I am so fucking tilted by this game that I am on the verge of replacing out.

This is a game of mafia and no one is playing.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (isolation #443) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1432, garaputo wrote:
In post 1431, nancy wrote:I am so fucking tilted by this game that I am on the verge of replacing out.

This is a game of mafia and no one is playing.
I'll play with you nancy. I have been ready to hammer for a bit now but not wanting to rush things. If nothing else happens I think it's not an issue of rushing so much as mercifully ending the day and/or game.
Thoughts on drealmer? Do you think my concerns with him warrant lynching him? Which do you disagree/agree with? Why are you happy to hammer? What do you think about the way Yetichain joined the wagon? What do you think about the way Yetichain is now pushing it and still hasn't talked about their scumreads at all, like on northsidegal who was their strongest scumread over Varsoon yesterday who they had a ton of reasoning on compared to northsidegal? What do you think about their willingness to be jailed? Why do you not seem to care too much about any of your own reads right now? ~Thoughts~.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (isolation #444) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 989, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 979, nancy wrote: Recently spiel on Yeti's claim is scum-oriented thinking
elaborate, it must be pretty glaringly holyfuckingscum-oriented thinking if less than 24hrs ago he was on your 'not going to lynch today' list

I had some of the same thoughts v did - and I don't find lovers likely in a 9p
Not looking at 709 or 1006 garaputo, am looking at this post that I've quoted. This comes before the hammer at a point where if drealmer is mafia he's just come into thread to see his partner being severely run up and is trying to chainsaw for him. Think it's reasonable that this could just be drealmer as town being alarmed and paranoid about the sudden wagon but as the continuation there looks more like grasping at anything to divert the wagon rather than displaying genuine paranoia, with the weakening factor there being that he posts it after the hammer, albeit only momentarily. The rest of drealmer's posts in twilight are ones that I could easily see myself townreading but I think ultimately when I drill down on the reasoning behind that it's essentially just gut and I think they could pretty easily be coming from mafia or town, ergo null. Yeah I just said "ergo".
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (isolation #445) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by nancy »

Willkommen.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (isolation #446) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by nancy »

Thank god it's over.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (isolation #447) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by nancy »

I am never playing a game of mafia with myself ever again.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (isolation #448) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1447, nancy wrote:I am never playing a game of mafia with myself ever again.
Extremely truth.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (isolation #449) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:38 am

Post by nancy »

Vote: garaputo

Ok.

Not moving my vote until the end of the game.

Bye.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (isolation #450) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by nancy »

I wasn't going to say why because I'm 100% done with this game and haven't managed to sleep so I hate life rn but

Everything he's doing is very "look at me being reasonable making reasonable posts" which he's presumably doing because he knows I like logical things in mafia and wants to pocket me but he's not actually done anything and his treatment of this wagon is just.

Also this a scumpost because reasons:
In post 1413, garaputo wrote:
In post 1400, nancy wrote:Would like to see four more votes here please. That's Dunkerdoodles, garaputo (x2) and Yetichain whenever y'all have checked the game next.

Last chance to be on a scum lynch this game NK15.
I think you'll hvae to wait a few more hours for me. I don't think it's appropriate for me to do a cursory review and just fire 2 votes willy-nilly here. I'd like to preserve the opportunity for a flawless victory.
In post 1403, nancy wrote:@garaputo at some point before EoD would love it if you would confirm that you'll jailkeep Yetichain tonight, think that's the only slot that's capable of endgaming here if we mislynch today.
Strong possibility of this, but I'd like to think about what a mislynch means here first.

I'm driving houseguests home today, should be back later tonight to share in depth thoughts and likely vote.
And this is the last non-prodge post I make in this game bye
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (isolation #451) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1856, northsidegal wrote:Yes!!!!!! Absolution!!!!!
I so love you right now <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (isolation #452) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by nancy »

Ftr I was force replaced because I was compromised by drealmer who told me about his role after he was lynched when he thought I was replacing out even though I had rescinded the request (not his fault).
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (isolation #453) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1861, AnonymousGhost wrote:Absolute props to Nancy for catching Scum!Gara in the Dead Thread!
I did that in the game already >_>
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (isolation #454) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by nancy »

Also holy shit I loved my role and in true tarot fashion so much of the flavor was/is relevant to my life THANK YOU FFERY <3<3
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (isolation #455) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by nancy »

I was just tilted as fuck on drealmer. I didn't keep my vote on him for a reason -_-

Was fun playing with you too, sorry for being bad
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (isolation #456) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1877, Keychain wrote:
In post 1874, nancy wrote:I was just tilted as fuck on drealmer. I didn't keep my vote on him for a reason -_-

Was fun playing with you too, sorry for being bad
Ha. I spent the entire D1 drowning in anxiety irl and was going to replace out towards the end - but I figured I should at least tie up loose ends and ended up in that real time chat with you and decided to stay in. So thank you.
Are you thanking me for apologizing for my awful read on you or something else (I can't think of anything else)? If yes read the dead thread too as I have prostrated myself in shame there abundantly! :D
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1885 (isolation #457) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by nancy »

Yeah that was a super enjoyable interaction Key.

And I mean you were 100% lock spewed town by Varsoon and I am so awful at reading spew that I just blanked on it so yeah I kind of feel that I do have to apologize for that :P

Thanks garaputo you played well too.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (isolation #458) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by nancy »

Anyway I love you all, thank you town for lynching garaputo and sorry garaputo and much love to northsidegal for coming alive at the end there.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”