Micro 765 - Chill Mafia (Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Wh4t »

Ohhh I messed up. I thought the geriatric rule was 10 posts per phase not 10 per 24 hours... I'm catching up now.

I don't like the sheep slot because of their shading on the PR claim, which Sleepless put so eloquently in . But not enough to vote them at this stage. They seem to have town confidence and lack of self-awareness in their all over the place posts. I'm not sure if the paranoia is genuine yet as I don't know how to toneread this player.

HEM I think is coming from a town place. It's almost like the too scummy to be scum play. 1. He says he's posting high, which I've seen used as a cover by scum before. 2. He's like no RVS let's set-up spec. I don't think scum have the lack of awareness to just come barging in nonchalantly, or at least with not as much confidence as town would. It makes me lean town as in reality this could all be WIFOM...

Sleepless is conf. town until proven otherwise, which I highly doubt as we're very likely to find out N1 that he's telling the truth. Also his posts are pretty spot on in terms of intent and logic.

TheNewEarth (TNE) is a bit aggressive but I think it might just be the profanity. I liked how HEM picked up on the possibility of her WhiteKnighting in . I'm undecided on the intentions of this slot atm.

Gingham is pinging me for looking like he's just riding the obvious vote, his looks like he's trying to look town instead of genuinely trying to sort people imo. Null scum.

Hongzi I haven't played with before (like the rest of you) but I'd like to believe scum would put more effort in than that . So I'll lump him in my town leans for now.

COA is pretty obv. town to me in her push on TNE in . Her intent to push and sort slots seems totally genuine to me.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 27, Hongzi wrote:I love the concept of the Geriatric rules because sometimes it takes me longer to make reads on people in games but I try to make my posts count!
In post 36, Hongzi wrote:VOTE: sheepsaysmeep

Monkey wanting to get out of RVS is a monkey trait.
I changed my mind. I'll move him from null-town to null-scum based on this contridiction. I dislike that he says he expresses the preference for "making every vote count" but then either forgets his preference in his next post or he was expressing a disingenuous preference as a way to look town in attempt to pocket COA.

Hongzi could have at least specified in 36 whether "monkey's trait" was AI or not. He just says it's a trait which is kind of counter-productive as reactions to HEM's entrance + wagon would have provided more info rather than shutting it down with meta. HEM assuming it's cleared him as town could be considered a town-slip at a stretch.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 27, Hongzi wrote:oh, hello
In post 14, sheepsaysmeep wrote:7-2 mountainous is scumsided; i would suppose town has the pr
In post 18, sheepsaysmeep wrote:scum neighborizer is a possibility; sleepless isnt confirmed
which is it?
In post 38, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 36, Hongzi wrote:VOTE: sheepsaysmeep

Monkey wanting to get out of RVS is a monkey trait.
Thank you.

But why are you scumreading sheepsaysmeep?
When you read these posts together I think it's safe to assume he's found a contridiction that he's voting sheep for. It makes me uneasy that it echoes Sleepless' reasoning.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Wh4t »

In post 61, CultOfAthena wrote:So, you were waiting before making your first post? What was the thought process there? What were your initial reads when you thought that it was 10 posts per phase?
Yeah I waited thinking how does RVS work in a set-up like this. I wanted to see as much as I could so I could fit as much content as possible in 1 post lol what a derp. I thought Sheep was especially scummy by using the tactic of running out of posts so he didn't have to contribute and increase the chances of being caught out. He could've just voted anyone without reason using the post restriction as an excuse next day phases...but yeah that's all obviously wrong.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Wh4t »

VOTE: UCV

Sorry people I will make more of an effort when I have the time. I will answer Sleepless and comment on Dino vs COA (Looks like TvT but if one were scum I'd say it was Dino over COA) in more depth. I was already suspecting the UCV slot, but in all honesty I haven't seen a more awkward entrance ever, more on that too.

@mod V/LA until 2018!
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Wh4t »

In post 174, UC Voyager wrote:I have barely started to sort people. and he is not making it easy because im trying to sort him, and whatever i do, he comes back with something impossible to read. It is frustrating. i suppose i better try to sort someone else then, shall I.
Knowing we have limited posts you should stop stalling and being defensive. Dino is giving you plenty of content to read him off, you've yet to suggest if any of his pushes are AI in favour of defending yourself with arguments that seem waffly and not very strong logically.

I had a gut scum read on your predecessor based on one post where they seemed to follow too easy with the town consensus rather than providing critiques that would back up sorting as town would be doing with each post. You then replaced in with, what looked like to me, a super awkward LAMIST post.

Could you please explain why you found it necessary to dictate the need for players to leave RVS when town had already transitioned past that stage? There was more than enough content to comment on and clearly you had read at least the set-up posts?

I feel a knee-jerk reaction to lynch this slot however I'm uncertain as I thought I would have been the NK if my vote on you was on the right track. I get that it's all WIFOM.

It could also be WIFOM that Dino has been cleared since COA died as both TNE and I suggested that it could not be TvT. Thus if CoA is dead and flipped town that would give town the urge to lynch dino. If Dino is scum, which I doubt at this point, he is a very good powerwolf player. I feel like HEM has a point about the slot most likely being locktown now.

This would be incredibly devastating for town if both Dino and HEM are scum and have led us to clear them into a townblock with the NK gambit. I need to read into their interactions a little more.

I am suspecting HEM is not derptown playing too scummy to be scum. I think he is scum playing too scummy to be scum based on his reaction to the NK. I will pull up some PBPA shortly.

TNE what are your thoughts atm?
UCV can you please give some reads?
Dino do you believe you've been framed?
HEM are you still following your post restriction?
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Wh4t »

OK on reviewing ISOs I have to say TNE isn't very convincing for town. TNE could you please give a readslist of where your thoughts are atm?

I think Dino might have a point about NKA, and though my suspicion still lingers, I'm inclined to let it play out a little further. HEM does have some posts that look indicative of town among his dubious posts which gives me a stronger town read of him over TNE. Sorry HEM you're not derpy, some posts in themselves are like your early set-up spec and PM theory. Speaking of which how did you figure out everyone got the same PM in the end?

UCV has done little to address any content or give reads outside of the current wagon following my post so I'm left assuming that he's bandwagoning.

Not_Mafia has done even less than TNE but I'm under the impression it is a playstyle thing. I'm not really happy leaving this slot until LYLO but I'm not happy mislynching it either to get us to LYLO tomorrow. So based on my current reads I'm left thinking TNE or UCV are my preferred lynches at this point.

I'd like to hear if sleepless has any thoughts about NKA in this game.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Wh4t »

In post 88, Mathdino wrote:this hongzi wagon is shit

@Mod
: Request votecount.
I love how Dino just throws out gut reads like this without the thought that he put into other posts. It would've been nice to see reasons around this. Since there was little support of this in other posts I'm led to believe that if Dino is scum he's trying to get towncred by staying off a mislynch wagon. If he's town that's some confident gut there.
In post 120, Mathdino wrote:If he's not hammered and was in fact at L-1,
VOTE: Hongzi

I'm obviously speaking to you as if you're town (pretty standard for twilight) but self-voting is entirely vote-worthy.
This is a very odd post. 1. He has done a 180 on his stance as town. He did follow up the quick hammer with a series of posts explaining his lynch all lurkers ideology however I believe town would have posted intent and waited before hammering the slot. I cannot see a town reason for quickhammering here. I can see a scum reason though. 2. I find his justification for speaking to hongzi like he's town very awkward. Why would he go to the trouble of justifying to hongzi why he's speaking to him like he's town? Very odd from a town point of view. From a scum point of view this shows that self-awareness that town lack. He's overly concerned that it looks like he already knows Hongzi is town imho.
In post 132, Mathdino wrote:NM, TNE, monkey, and Cult were on the wagon.

Off the wagon were Wh4t (major townread), Sleepless (IC), Gingham/UC (already a scumread).

So my best guess at scumteam is still Gingham/Cult.
The logic in this post is sub-par. I don't see any consistent analysis of those both on and off the wagon. I don't see the logical path to his conclusion.
In post 133, Mathdino wrote:HNM's reads are obviously shit if Hongzi flips town. Scumreads expressed this game consist of TNE, Hongzi, and me. Bad setup spec makes me think VI town.
Dino discredits HEM and labels him VI town while in the same token insinuating both himself and TNE are town. This is a lot of scrambling pre-flip which feels like scum positioning to me. By discrediting HEM it looks as though he is discrediting HEMs reads, which if are accurate, would prompt some kind of scrambling from scum.
In post 151, Mathdino wrote:
In post 148, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Obvious frame up for Mathdino. Mathdino is town now in my book.

VOTE: thenewearth
I obviously prefer being townread, but this is shit reasoning (subject to WIFOM, not to mention that Cult would literally have been the ideal kill for scum-me anyway) and I'm not sure I believe that you believe your flip-flop on me. It looks like it's solely based on NKA.

This TNE wagon is shit and I have a great track record for being able to tell when wagons are shit sooo

VOTE: UC Voyager
This starts off townie by him including himself in the pool of players the NK implicated but then it gets pretty weird when he says HEM doesn't believe his own read change on him? To me that's very stretchy shading for no apparent reason. Almost as if to further polarise himself as town in view of HEM scum.

Here's that random gut read thrown out again about a shit wagon except this time it's supposed to ride on the credit of his last gut read being right. Both instances of the gut read feel like Dino knows players alignments. I'm inclined to believe TNE is scum from his lack/avoidance of pushing or analyising that slot in comparison to other slots. I also remember seeing her in a null position in two of his readslists which makes the lack of pushes even more suspect. His pushes have been on COA who was obv. town to me and now on HEM but more hedgy. His read on HEM confuses me because while he's admitted he's nullscum reading HEM he's still aligned HEM as town to PoE UCV.
In post 154, Mathdino wrote:
In post 152, UC Voyager wrote:what makes TNE's wagon shit? what makes you able to determine what is and isn't shit with no reasoning?
lol i was about to respond vitriolically but this is actually a reasonable question

Half of me works off gut, half works off logic. I'm not townreading HNM and NM so I have no reason to trust them (I'm actively nullscumreading monkey at this point), I have no reason to believe TNE is a bus target (bussing is usually done for theatrics, these are naked votes), and gut still says TNE leans town until I'm proven otherwise.

Reads list is roughly:
Sleepless Assassin
Wh4t
thenewearth
humaneatingmonkey
UC Voyager/Gingham's slot (sorry bro)

with Not_Mafia removed from the list for unreadability.

PEdit:
humaneatingmonkey, you better have a great reason to be asking that question that has to do with catching scum, because that is not a question that Sleepless should answer.
In post 60, Mathdino wrote:thenewearth: Gut says town but logic says that this is scum trying to get towncred like what monkey is saying. Need more data.
This is very shoddy and waffly reasoning + another free shot at HEM.

I've shared most of what I wanted to share that I'm seeing. I had an uneasy feeling from the start that Dino was pocketing me and I let it play out. I do think my super off reads have kept me alive luckily as I was voted the most likely townie. If my reads were on point and the general consensus is that I'm townie then I should have been the optimal NK. I believe COA also had a obv town standing and reading back she ruffled both TNE and Dino with her questions. TNE went silent and Dino proceeded to discredit her. I believe there is a strong likelihood of TNE and dino sharing an alignment based on reasons I briefly touched on in this post.

Thoughts?

VOTE: Mathdino
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Wh4t »

Ok I appreciate the response and I'm willing to vote TNE as my alternative scum read.

VOTE: TheNewEarth
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Wh4t »

I'm going after Dino tomorrow. Note Dino's scrambling again when someone is lynched? It's funny how whenever someone scum reads him he discredits that player. First CoA, the HEM now me. Open your eyes people. I'll have something more solid tomorrow.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Wh4t »

That's fair I'll take those odds ;)
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 222, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Sorry for double post but I want the following:
1. Who did wh4t vote towniest last night?
2. Who did UC vote towniest last night?
3. Who got the N1 advantage?
I voted you. I got N1.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Wh4t »

Yep agree with UCV or NM.

I purposely WIFOM'd the NK before day end to see what would happen. I expected both Dino and I to be left with Not_Mafia killed to leave no real trail to scum.

I suspect UCV because of prior reasons plus he voted for himself which seems scummy. But I'm also worried N_M is scum because of the NK and his entrance D2. Yes HEM was the obvious NK to get Dino and I at each other's throats, I feel like scum would've pointed that out. I also don't believe town would have abstained from voting for an advantage.

Pedit I love it thanks SA :)
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Wh4t »

Yeah after hammer. I'm still immensely paranoid you're scum which is intensified by your vote. What's your case on me Dino? OMGUS? Why wouldn't I be alive today with all your shading on me yesterday? Hoping for another obv. town mislynch?

If you are scum I'd prefer you win over UCV and N_M anyway so I've kind of stopped caring.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 237, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 230, UC Voyager wrote:Moving on. The reason I think NM is scum is this hard lurking paired up with the naked votes and vague posts.
He knows this doesn't make me scum
This is true.

VOTE: UCV
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Wh4t »

Someone hammer :)
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Wh4t »

Oh you guys :/ I'm not scum. Also for the reaction test to work it should be SA voting me not N_M...
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Wh4t »

Oh my god, I changed my mind, I do care. Mathdino you're not winning ever! You have zero confirmation, because I'm town. I was apathetic because you're too much effort to take down. Noone has bothered to even look at the cases COA and I put forward on you, or to even go over your ISO and figure out a case for you. You would freaking love to get rid of me for LYLO leaving UCV and NM to cloud you.

Do not lynch me, read the freaking thread, look at Dino's OMGUS rwactions everytime he's scum read, read his attempts to pocket me from the start, read my case and read NKA. All the people who were killed are the MOST unlikely for him to kill. No reason for scum to frame or disadvantage him constantly. I will not vote until all of you people have a proper think about what he's trying to do. I was awarded a 1-shot BP for the first day that's why I tried to draw the NK and WIFOM'D it. Don't lynch me, waste my perk and give Dino an easy win!!

/rant
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Wh4t »

UNVOTE:
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by Wh4t »

Wow nice work Team! Great win, really impressed with the neighbourhood. Thanks so much to the mod for this chill game. I enjoyed playing with all of you and hope to see you around.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”