Ban/Restriction Announcements

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
Kison
.GIFted

Post Post #400  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:12 am

Expedience, iraonavp, Enzari, advantage, ink, Expedience-Chat, IllusoryUbiquity have been banned permanently from the site. These are the accounts responsible for the breach that occurred last Monday. He will need to be replaced in all games immediately. See here for more information.
Let's Make MS Great Again.

zoraster
Survivor

Pronoun: He

Post Post #401  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:01 am

I voted for Trump has been banned as a troll account.

zoraster
Survivor

Post Post #402  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:06 am

Panzerjager has been banned from Discussion, Mish Mash and Site Chat for three months, and banned from mafia for nine months. The reasons for this ban include:

1. Posting his role PM in the game thread of The Real Folk Blues
2. PMing each player in the above game his Role PM
3. A pattern of abusive behavior in discussion forums and sitechat.

He will need to be replaced in all games he is currently in, including Alts and Hydras.

Alts include:
Slobberknocker
DivineChaos
Freezepop
NotYourGameboy

Shadoweh
Idol Hands

Pronoun: She

Post Post #403  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:13 pm

Allomancer has been banned from Site Chat for two weeks for constant spamming after multiple shorter bans.
So yeah. Ivy is arrogant, a HANNAH, pompous, a pagonger, has no trust in me at all and expects me to just grovel at her feet and tell her everything while she plots to pagong me.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze, Arkham City Survivor
Plan B: it serves you right if i (hug) you in the face though, right?

xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #404  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:16 pm

Frozen Angel has been banned from Discussion, Mish Mash, Site Chat, and Mafia for the span of one month. There is no acceptable excuse for abusive language like this post, or other posts like them. She will need to be replaced in all ongoing games she is currently in, including alts and hydras.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
Xof has a new place for you to ask her questions. Do it upppp

Nexus
miss
miss

Post Post #405  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:34 pm

GreyIce and all associated accounts have been banned for one month from joining new Mafia games due to a pattern of rude behaviour, inappropriate language and personal insults during a Mafia game, despite prior warnings.

zoraster
Survivor

Post Post #406  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:41 am

TwiszTed has been banned as the alt of a banned user. House has his ban extended to indefinite.

He will need to be replaced in all games he is playing in.

Equinox
Shot Count

Post Post #407  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:26 pm

CooLDoG has been banned for one month from the Discussion forums and Site Chat for creating a thread that was derogatory toward a religious group. Lambasting people's religious beliefs is not tolerated.

vonflare has been banned for one month from the Discussion forums and Site Chat for baiting multiple users across the site. Examples of this behavior include the creation of this thread and openly arguing with another user despite requests to stop.

From this point forward, all Discussion forum bans will be accompanied by Site Chat bans.

T-Bone
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:25 am

ironstove has been banned from joining new mafia games for three weeks following multiple abusive posts despite being warned recently.

Shadoweh
Idol Hands

Post Post #409  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:48 pm

karnos has been banned for 3 days from Discussion forums and Site Chat for personal insults and comments regarding suicide as seen here and here.
So yeah. Ivy is arrogant, a HANNAH, pompous, a pagonger, has no trust in me at all and expects me to just grovel at her feet and tell her everything while she plots to pagong me.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze, Arkham City Survivor
Plan B: it serves you right if i (hug) you in the face though, right?

Mina
The Shipwright

Post Post #410  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:31 am

Lady Lambdadelta has been banned from all Mafia games for two weeks for repeated abusive posts as well as making hurtful comments about a player's mental illness. She must be replaced in all games she is currently in. Further offences will result in a much longer ban.
Be a hero. Be an IC.

Currently have no mobile Internet access, so semi-V/LA.

Equinox
Shot Count

Post Post #411  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:04 pm

inte has been banned for one week from Site Chat for using racist language (e.g., "chink" and "nigga") despite having received a previous warning.

zoraster
Survivor

Post Post #412  (ISO)  » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:22 pm

RachMarie has been banned from Discussion forums for one month. This is a holistic ban that follows several warnings about her behavior. These include, among others, telling another user that she wants to adopt the user and become that user's mother, giving encouraging comments to a 20-year-old who was/is dating a 14-year-old, and unsolicited offering an amateur modeling job to a "photogenic" non-model person far her junior in Face With A Name.

InflatablePie
Accept When He Does

Post Post #413  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:32 am

T S O has been banned from Discussion forums & Site Chat for one week, for what essentially amounts to victim blaming comments towards another user.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

I always thought I might be bad, now I'm sure that it's true; 'cause, I think you're so good, and I'm nothing like you.
Look at you go, I just adore you, I wish that I knew... what makes you think I'm so special?

zoraster
Survivor

Post Post #414  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:58 am

Blinzer has been banned for hiding identity from the staff. Please see this rule change for more information. orsoyouthought also banned.

Nexus
miss
miss

Post Post #415  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:30 am

ironstove has been banned from joining new mafia games for four weeks following multiple abusive posts despite a prior ban. Additionally, he must be replaced immediately from all games he is currently in.

Radja
Serial Thriller

Post Post #416  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:36 pm

Vedith is being restricted to playing only two games at a time for excessive replacing out of games.
GTKAS: Radja
The Walking Dead Mafia: S2E2 coming soon
Pokemon Mafia: Ep 6 running
Game of Thrones Mafia: S1E3 coming soon!

T-Bone
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:53 pm

Gamma Emerald has been banned from joining new mafia games until his current commitments are completed, for signing up and replacing out of over 15 games in a short amount of time.

zoraster
Survivor

Post Post #418  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:42 pm

Hellfire Missile has been banned for hiding identity from the staff. Please see this rule change for more information.

He will need to be replaced in any game he is currently in.

zoraster
Survivor

Post Post #419  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:04 pm

Hellfire Missile has been unbanned after clarification.

MattP
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #420  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:36 pm

Korts has been banned from Discussion Forums for one month for continued abusive language and baiting.

InflatablePie
Accept When He Does

Post Post #421  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:42 pm

karnos has been banned from Discussion forums for 2 weeks for multiple instances of personal attacks, ranging from calling another user an idiot (more than once) to calling another user "mentally retarded", (more than once).

Friendly reminder to all: please do not use 'retarded' as an insult.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

I always thought I might be bad, now I'm sure that it's true; 'cause, I think you're so good, and I'm nothing like you.
Look at you go, I just adore you, I wish that I knew... what makes you think I'm so special?

zoraster
Survivor

Post Post #422  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:22 pm

In post 421, InflatablePie wrote:karnos has been banned from Discussion forums for 2 weeks for multiple instances of personal attacks, ranging from calling another user an idiot (more than once) to calling another user "mentally retarded", (more than once).

Friendly reminder to all: please do not use 'retarded' as an insult.

karnos's ban is now a month site-ban for continuing to make personal attacks through his user profile. He must be replaced in all games.

zoraster
Survivor

Post Post #423  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:06 pm

Kari has been banned from the site for engaging in a relationship with a 15-year-old user as a 22-year-old. To be clear, this was in the past but has only come to us recently.

Additional accounts banned:

CSL
Feirei
Bowser (Hydra)
Revenge of Wei (Hydra)
In Real Life (Hydra)
Sun and Moon
Cream the Rabbit
yukawhite (Hydra)
Elize Lutus
NachoKoopa (Hydra)
Jakuzure Nonon (Hydra)

zoraster
Survivor

Post Post #424  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Garmr has been banned from all games (mafia, mish mash, social games) for one year for posting his Role PM. This is the second time he has done this.

He will need to be replaced in any game he is currently in.

Also banned (all hydras):
Garmantz
Garm-on-Mollie
Pugs Life

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club