Micro 66 - Robo's F11 (Game Over)

Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #0  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:57 am

Ah, yes, time to paint a masterpiece.

Understand what I am about to say, for it is the truth. And it is truth because you shall believe it. And it you shall believe it for I will say it.

I am going to kill every one of you.

I spent 6.16123 years creating this plan.

That is 73.93476 Months.
    That is 321.4773135 Weeks.
    That is 2250.341194 Days.
    That is 54008.18866 Hours.
    That is 3240491.32 Minutes.
    That is 194429479.2 Seconds.
    That is 1.9442948e+11 Milliseconds.
    That is 1.9442948e+14 Microseconds.
    That is 1.9442948e+17 Nanoseconds.

Every single moment has been accounted for.

You shall die like no one has ever lived.

It will be glorius and I hope you are proud of the honor you have been bestowed with.

The nine of you were chosen by me.

I know every phone number you've called, every house you've seen, every dog you've petted.

I already know what will happen, what will be, and who will do it. I already know the victor to this game.

But please, amuse yourselves by playing it out.

Good luck!

Living Players (4/9):
  • TraceyLyn11
  • Malakittens
  • Mitillos
  • Violet Tazaro

Dead Players (5/9):

Spoiler: "Weep not that they are no more, but celebrate that they were."
  • PMysterious, Doctor, Lynched Day One
  • Nachomamma8, Vanilla Townie, Killed Night One
  • Guy_Named_Riggs, Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day Two
  • Cheery Dog, Vanilla Townie, Killed Night Two
  • Thor665, Mafia Goon, Lynched Day Three

Links to Important Events:
Last edited by Robocopter87 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:04 am, edited 13 times in total.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy

Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:57 am

Rules:

General Rules

• <1>My rule is Law, I settle debates. If you reject my rules then it shall result in a Modkill. Though I am awesome, I still make mistakes. Please do not hesitate to notify me when you think I have made a mistake.
  • <2>Darkred is my color so don't use it. Using it will be seen as impersonating the mod, which is a punishable offense.
  • <3>If you have private communication with me, the mod. It has to be secret. I allow paraphrasing for Roleclaiming. If you don't know if your allowed to tell what was said then ask me first. Assume it is bad to do so before my answer.
  • <4>Time does not affect anything in this game unless it is a game mechanic. The use of Timestamps as a reason against someone is prohibited.
  • <5>You are NOT allowed to talk outside the thread with any other player unless specified in your role pm. This is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. I have seen people been banned from queues for breaking this exact rule. Don't get banned.
  • <6>Don't post the links to quicktopics that are used unless I give you permission. If you do, you will be modkilled.
  • <7>Claiming to be scum is prohibited. If you are scum, you are not allowed to claim your partners name. If you do, you will be modkilled.
  • <8>Don't use small, invisible, or encrypted text. If I can't read it, its unacceptable.
  • <9>If you find loopholes in any of the rules and use them it is considered not good sportsmanship and is punishable. This doesn't apply to game mechanics of course. If you find a loophole that seems important please do not hesitate to notify me immediately.
  • <10>Personal grudges are NOT acceptable. Period.
  • <11>Swearing a lot isn't tolerated by me. If you are angry. Take a quick breather, take a walk, but don't let loose in thread. Once or twice is alright, get the point across, I'd prefer if you didn't but a lot of people swear naturally. But overuse is not allowed. I hope you would know what the limit is.
  • <12>HAVE FUN!!!! This is a game.
  • <13>Modkills will be enforced, don't think I'm a coward. If you do something that is a modkill offense, It will be done in a way that hurts your faction. You will be changed to a neutral survivor. And automatically lose. But don't constantly worry about breaking the rules, I understand if you accidentally do something you shouldn't.

Posting, Voting, Deadline and Death
  • <1>Deadlines are a fixed 3 weeks. If there is a replacement I might allow an extensions. Extensions will not be longer than 1 week. Period.
  • <2>If you are going to be on vacation or unavailable for some time please inform me in thread or through a PM.
  • <3>If your V/LA covers too long a time I will replace you.
  • <4>If you do not post in 72 hours you shall be prodded.
  • <5>If you do not respond to the prod in another 24 hours. You shall be replaced.
  • <6>If you get 3 prods, you shall be replaced automatically. I will be lax with this if you start posting efficiently after third prod.
  • <7>Votes must be bolded or will not be counted, if you make the mistake of voting without bolding I will inform you that your vote was not counted in thread.(Ex. VOTE: Playername) This should be made easier by the new vote and unvote tags.
  • <8>Unvotes are not required but appreciated. Please Unvote before voting again.(ex. UNVOTE: Playername)
  • <9>Abbreviations are acceptable as long as I can clearly tell who you mean.
  • <10>Lynches will happen when a Majority is reached. Majority is half of available votes plus one rounded down.
  • <11>If players so choose, you can vote for No lynch. Normal Majority is required for a No Lynch to pass.
  • <12>If at deadline there is no Majority, a No Lynch will occur. If there is a tie at deadline, a No Lynch will occur.
  • <13>Once there is a Majority, votes cannot be taken back. The decision is final.
  • <14>As soon as I have posted the scene of your death. You are no longer allowed to post in thread. I will allow 'Bah' posts as long as they are completely content less, and you are only allowed one.

Just have fun, follow the rules, play to your win condition, and you won't have any problems!

Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:58 am

F11 SetupThe F11 setup is a game format that was used before the current 2of4 setup for Newbie games. However it is much cooler and we are going to play it. It is a semi-open consisting of these 4 possibilities:

• 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Sane Cop, 1 Sane Doctor, 5 Townies
  • 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Townies
  • 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Cop, 6 Townies
  • 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Doctor, 6 Townies

Note: If the Mafia Goon is lynched, then the surviving Mafia RoleBlocker is still able to submit both his factional kill and his Roleblock ability in the same night.

These are the Role PMs that have potentially been sent to the players:

Mafia-Aligned players:

Mod wrote:Mafia

name (a Mafia Roleblocker) and name (a Mafia Goon) are part of the local Mafia crime family. Since your plot to quietly overtake the town has failed, you will attempt take it by force by eliminating the others until you outnumber the populace.

• During the day, try to blend in with the normal Townies and attempt to get someone lynched.
  • During the NIGHT cycle ONLY, you may talk with your fellow Mafia (via QuickTopic, linked below) and choose another player in the town to kill that night.
  • One of you must send the moderator a PM with your choice of who to kill and who is performing the kill before the Night deadline.
  • The Mafia Roleblocker has the ability to distract any player throughout the night, effectively negating their night ability, if they have one.
  • One of you must send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to roleblock (usually along with the kill) before the Night deadline.
  • You may communicate privately via QuickTopic with your fellow Mafia up until the game thread is opened (this is called Night 0). Once the game begins, all outside communication must cease until the night cycle.
  • Please do not communicate with each other outside of the QT.
  • You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not.

Please Confirm by sending me a PM saying /confirm and your Role Name.

Game Thread Link: --
Mafia Quicktopic Link: --

Mod wrote:Mafia

name (a Mafia Goon) and name (a Mafia Goon) are part of the local Mafia crime family. Since your plot to quietly overtake the town has failed, you will attempt take it by force by eliminating the others until you outnumber the populace.

• During the day, try to blend in with the normal Townies and attempt to get someone lynched.
  • During the NIGHT cycle ONLY, you may talk with your fellow Mafia (via QuickTopic, linked below) and choose another player in the town to kill that night.
  • One of you must send the moderator a PM with your choice of who to kill and who is performing the kill before the Night deadline.
  • One of you must send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to investigate (usually along with the kill) before the Night deadline.
  • You may communicate privately via QuickTopic with your fellow Mafia up until the game thread is opened (this is called Night 0). Once the game begins, all outside communication must cease until the night cycle.
  • Please do not communicate with each other outside of the QT.
  • You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not.

Mafia Quicktopic Link: --

Town-Aligned players:

Mod wrote:Townie

You are a normal townsperson, trying to make a living and survive this insanity.

• You have no abilities at Night other than getting a good night's rest.
  • Although you do not have any special abilities, your voice and vote are powerful weapons in their own right. Use them to your best advantage!
  • At no time may you privately communicate with any other player.
  • You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.

Mod wrote:Cop

You are a member of the local law enforcement, and can tell the good guys from the bad.

• Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to investigate before the Night deadline.
  • The Moderator will inform you as to that person’s guilt or innocence.
  • In a Newbie game, you will always get a correct result (no sanity issues).
  • You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.

Mod wrote:Doctor

You are a physician, and can use your medical training to protect people from harm.

• Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to protect before the Night deadline.
  • If someone attempts to kill that player during the Night, they will be spared.
  • You may not protect yourself.
  • In a Newbie game, your protection target will always live through the night.

Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:00 am

Role PMs going out.

When 7 have confirmed, Day One will begin.

Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Creasy: Do you think God'll forgive us for what we've done?
    Rayburn: No.

• TraceyLyn11 [0]
  • Cheery Dog [0]
  • CommieX [0]
  • Guy_Named_Riggs [0]
  • PMysterious [0]
  • Malakittens [0]
  • Mitillos [0]
  • Klick [0]
  • Tazaro [0]

:|Not Voting|:
  • TraceyLyn11, Cheery Dog, CommieX, Guy_Named_Riggs, PMysterious, Malakittens, Mitillos, Klick, Tazaro

:|Amount to Lynch|:
  • With 9 Alive it is 5 to Lynch.

:|Deadline|:
  • 11:59 PM of November 18th, EST.
Last edited by Robocopter87 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Day One begins now.

Tazaro
Selfie

Post Post #6  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:45 pm

Go go gadget RVS:
VOTE: CommieX
Show

Tazaro
Selfie

Post Post #7  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Need four more to lynch the communist and support capitalism.
Show

Mitillos
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: He

Post Post #8  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:22 pm

And here we go.

Vote: Tazaro, for being a capitalist pig-dog.
You don't have ambiguity; you have options.

Tazaro
Selfie

Post Post #9  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:09 pm

And yet you offer me no dog food. For shame.
Show

PMysterious
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Go go gadget wtf moments.

VOTE: Undecided
Show

Tazaro
Selfie

Post Post #11  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Voting for "Undecided." That's cuute, but it's wrong!
Show

Mitillos
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:24 pm

In communism, the state will provide your food. In capitalism, the invisible hand of the market will.

NO SHAME!

Undecided? You could have just not voted...

Unvote
Vote: PMyst

Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Vote: Klick

Why not?

FYI:If you're the jailkeeper, DO NOT CLAIM UNTIL ABSOLUTLY NECCESSARY

Tazaro
Selfie

Post Post #14  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:39 pm

In post 13, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Vote: Klick

Why not?

FYI:If you're the jailkeeper, DO NOT CLAIM UNTIL ABSOLUTLY NECCESSARY

There is no jailkeeper; read the setup information above.
Show

Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:40 pm

...I realize there is no jailkeeper...

It was meant as a joke

Mitillos
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:44 pm

And if you hadn't pointed it out, the mafia might have made a slip there, Taz. I don't think they would have, but you never know.

CommieX
Goon

Post Post #17  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Vote: Tazaro

For glory of great Stalin.

Mitillos wrote:And if you hadn't pointed it out, the mafia might have made a slip there, Taz. I don't think they would have, but you never know.

If the scum is dumb/inattentive enough to fall for a trick like that, I don't think we're going to need such things.

Mitillos
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:57 pm

@Commie: I'll take any advantage I can. :P

Malakittens
Survivor

Post Post #19  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Hai.

vote: for no freaking hurricane, but for reals:
Vote: Tracey

I might be V/LA for a while. Hurricane is headed straight for my state. Might suffer power outages, so might be posting less until Sundayish.

Don't get how that Jk thing would cause a slip. >.>
I would think everyone would have read the rules ;)

TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:34 pm

I have a few things to say.

First, Robo, this is supposed to be micro game, not a mini. :P

Second, VOTE: Klick for being the towniest looking scum I've ever seen. I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. I SHALL NOT FALL FOR THEE.

Third, I DON'T KNOW ECONOMY. STOP MAKING ME FEEL DUMB.

Fourth, RQS anyone? Might as well treat this like a regular newbie game, amirite? (I call being the IC)

1. Nickname you'd like to go by?
2. Gender?
3. Times you'll likely be able to post? Or not post.
4. Thoughts on meta?
5. Thoughts on reaction fishing?
6. How do you feel about walls? Do you make them?
7. Are you scum?

1. Just Tracey is fine. DON'T FORGET THE 'e'!
2. Female, sixteen.
3. I can post everyday. During the weekends my times of availability fluctuate. I'll probably be on later in the evening during those days, though. During the week I have school, so I won't be able to post large posts until I get home (3 pm). After that it depends. I do have my phone, but it depends on my laziness level whether I'll post with it or not.
4. I try not to use it, but I generally do end up using it. I like it if it's used to further an argument; not if it's the basis of the argument.
5. Love it, use it, enjoy when others use it.
6. I make walls often, I'm fine when others make walls.
7. Yes sir!

And finally, my computer has been all funky as of late, and I have to go through this whole process of recovering it and what-not. So my ability to post will be somewhat limited until my computer situation is all worked out.
Show

Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:41 pm

In post 20, TraceyLyn11 wrote:First, Robo, this is supposed to be micro game, not a mini. :P

lol what would I do without you, thanks

TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:42 pm

In post 21, Robocopter87 wrote:lol what would I do without you, thanks
<3
Show

Mitillos
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:50 pm

In post 20, TraceyLyn11 wrote:1. Nickname you'd like to go by?
2. Gender?
3. Times you'll likely be able to post? Or not post.
4. Thoughts on meta?
5. Thoughts on reaction fishing?
6. How do you feel about walls? Do you make them?
7. Are you scum?

Eh, might as well.
1. You can call me Mit. No, not Mitt. Other nicknames can be accepted after being submitted and reviewed by a select committee and countersigned by the relevant appointed authority.
2. Male.
3. I am generally quite active. Unless I have nothing new to add, or am otherwise occupied. Expect several posts per day, excluding emergencies.
4. Meta can be useful but misleading. I haven't been here long, so I've only played with Klick and Cheery (sort of, his hydra), before, so I probably won't be able to use meta that much.
5. Again, can be useful but misleading. Against seasoned players it's unlikely to work too well.
6. Walls are terrible, we should all be free! Seriously though, brevity is important. If you have too much to say every time you post, you haven't been posting regularly enough, so stop lurking, lurky. I try not to make walls, but sometimes it is inevitable, when a lot of things happen in a short amount of time.
7. No.

TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:55 pm

In post 23, Mitillos wrote:If you have too much to say every time you post, you haven't been posting regularly enough, so stop lurking, lurky.
You haven't met me yet!

Also, my bad. Meant to add "Age?" in the RQS under number two.
Show

Next
[ + ]

Return to Completed Micro Games