Micro 651: Worst (Role) Idea(s) Mafia 2 (Fin - Town Win!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:47 am

Post by Vedith »

Talk to me light.
I claim scum \o/
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 386, Skrub wrote:Thank god. They're finally moving onto another wagon lol. We've got this now :)
In post 387, Skrub wrote:That was just a joke lol, ignore that
@Jaack What are your thoughts on this? (Jaack only please)
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 371, Vaxkiller wrote:I didn't really feel the need to to be honest, but you are right, it would be rude to dismiss it. I'll address them in a little bit.
Still waiting on this
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 402, Skrub wrote:
In post 371, Vaxkiller wrote:I didn't really feel the need to to be honest, but you are right, it would be rude to dismiss it. I'll address them in a little bit.
Still waiting on this
Sorry, I will have this for you within the hour.

@Skrub Do you think we are dealing with scum, 3rd party (sk's), or both?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 401, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 386, Skrub wrote:Thank god. They're finally moving onto another wagon lol. We've got this now :)
It's probably nothing.

It could be a scumslip. It could be you trying to make it out as a scumslip. Woooo WIFOM spooooky oooooo

At this point I'm pretty comfortable with lynching any of skrub, light, or vax. Probably in that order I guess.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

@Skrub as soon as you answer my 403 post I have my answers for you.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 403, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 402, Skrub wrote:
Still waiting on this
Sorry, I will have this for you within the hour.

@Skrub Do you think we are dealing with scum, 3rd party (sk's), or both?
I think it's a scum team of you and light
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 404, Jaack wrote:
In post 401, Vaxkiller wrote:
It's probably nothing.

It could be a scumslip. It could be you trying to make it out as a scumslip. Woooo WIFOM spooooky oooooo

At this point I'm pretty comfortable with lynching any of skrub, light, or vax. Probably in that order I guess.
If that's true then why aren't you trying to get me lynched anymore?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 404, Jaack wrote:It's probably nothing.

It could be a scumslip. It could be you trying to make it out as a scumslip.
How is questioning it trying to make it look like a scum slip?

At the end of the day, there's no problem questioning it. I don't have concern on the comment itself, I make those comments here and there.
What I didn't like was the explanation within 1min of making the comment. It seemed more of a panic rather than a stating the obvious.
I claim scum \o/
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 407, Skrub wrote: If that's true then why aren't you trying to get me lynched anymore?
So when I'm focusing my efforts on you, you say I'm not considering other options to my detriment. Now when I look at other players, I'm not trying to get you lynched?

To answer your question, I don't see the point in prattlIing further about your scumminess. Either vedith or ari will change their mind and we lynch you, or they wont, and we'll lynch someone else whose lynch is okay with me.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Skrub »

You just said that you prefer to lynch me first lmao. If you really wanted that then you'd be going after it. But you're not. Its weird
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Skrub »

Vax has been more hesitant too since that "scum slip". If he really believes it's a scum slip why isn't he jumping all over me like he was doing earlier. It's like he's hesitant to actually get me lynched because he knows I'll flip town and it'll make him look bad
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Answers to post /
In post 313, Skrub wrote:Instead of talking about the benefits of his plan to town he says don't kill me it won't help you.

Just like light, vax kept acting suspicious of tier yet didn't attempt to push for his lynch at all or ask tier any questions to figure out more about his role. I don't see the town motivation in acting like someone is scum and not trying to get them lynched.
Revisionist history. He said he could win with town, so it was jsut a matter of weather we believed him or not, I'm not the only one with this opinion.
In post 313, Skrub wrote:This is a blatant misrep seeing as how I even said in that quote that I was town reading jaack, not "calling him out".
In post 230, Vaxkiller wrote:
You said it was the mindset of scum, seems like you were calling him out to me. Look at for the quotes. To me it boils down to Jaack saying he wants to see waht everyone else thinks. Then your post that is quoted is saying something similar.
In post 313, Skrub wrote:Opportunistic vote. He doesn't even attempt to try and figure out if I hammered accidentally. He saw a chance to go for an easy mislynch and went for it.
How exactly would I figure out if it was an accident? Should I ask you if it was and you say no and then I believe you? If all it was was the hammer I would need more information, but your follow posts speak for themselves, it was forced, almost pre-planned or prepped.

In post 334, Skrub wrote:Like I said before, the fact that he called me an easy lunch and townread Vedith for defending me shows that he's scum. The only reason he'd say that is if he already knew I was town. If he really believed that I was scum, why would he townread someone for defending me?
@Skrub, thanks for making me reply to this. Because this just digs your grave deeper. My post:
In post 301, Vaxkiller wrote:The only thing keeping me from thinking your scum is the fact you could have just jumped on the easy Skrub lynch wagon, but instead you defended Skrub.

Is FAR from a town read. I'm town reading Vedith now however based on his claim.

PLEASE READ THIS PART IF YOU READ NOTHING ELSE

The only reason I would say that is if I knew you were town? What If I think you were an SK? That works too....

Skrub seems to be operating on having more knowledge, he KNOWS there are scum in the game, because he IS one of those scum. I feel pretty strongly about this scum slip, coupled with his accusation of myself when asked if I think there are scum or sk's left, he says there are only scum and they are myself and light.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 408, Vedith wrote: How is questioning it trying to make it look like a scum slip?

At the end of the day, there's no problem questioning it. I don't have concern on the comment itself, I make those comments here and there.
What I didn't like was the explanation within 1min of making the comment. It seemed more of a panic rather than a stating the obvious.
I don't think such an interpretation as the one you offer is incorrect per se, but I'm not quite sure if it is accurate under these circumstances.

It could be panicking scum. It could be innocuous. But overall, it does little to change my opinion there.

@skrub, if you want me to try and lynch you, I'll be happy to oblige.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 412, Vaxkiller wrote:Answers to post /
In post 313, Skrub wrote:Instead of talking about the benefits of his plan to town he says don't kill me it won't help you.

Just like light, vax kept acting suspicious of tier yet didn't attempt to push for his lynch at all or ask tier any questions to figure out more about his role. I don't see the town motivation in acting like someone is scum and not trying to get them lynched.
Revisionist history. He said he could win with town, so it was jsut a matter of weather we believed him or not, I'm not the only one with this opinion.
In post 313, Skrub wrote:This is a blatant misrep seeing as how I even said in that quote that I was town reading jaack, not "calling him out".
In post 230, Vaxkiller wrote:
You said it was the mindset of scum, seems like you were calling him out to me. Look at for the quotes. To me it boils down to Jaack saying he wants to see waht everyone else thinks. Then your post that is quoted is saying something similar.
In post 313, Skrub wrote:Opportunistic vote. He doesn't even attempt to try and figure out if I hammered accidentally. He saw a chance to go for an easy mislynch and went for it.
How exactly would I figure out if it was an accident? Should I ask you if it was and you say no and then I believe you? If all it was was the hammer I would need more information, but your follow posts speak for themselves, it was forced, almost pre-planned or prepped.

In post 334, Skrub wrote:Like I said before, the fact that he called me an easy lunch and townread Vedith for defending me shows that he's scum. The only reason he'd say that is if he already knew I was town. If he really believed that I was scum, why would he townread someone for defending me?
@Skrub, thanks for making me reply to this. Because this just digs your grave deeper. My post:
In post 301, Vaxkiller wrote:The only thing keeping me from thinking your scum is the fact you could have just jumped on the easy Skrub lynch wagon, but instead you defended Skrub.

Is FAR from a town read. I'm town reading Vedith now however based on his claim.

PLEASE READ THIS PART IF YOU READ NOTHING ELSE

The only reason I would say that is if I knew you were town? What If I think you were an SK? That works too....

Skrub seems to be operating on having more knowledge, he KNOWS there are scum in the game, because he IS one of those scum. I feel pretty strongly about this scum slip, coupled with his accusation of myself when asked if I think there are scum or sk's left, he says there are only scum and they are myself and light.
1. How does that have anything to with what you quoted? You were saying that you didn't really trust him and still didn't try to figure out whether or not he was trustworthy
2. In that very same post I said "I think jaack is town". You can't be calling someone out of you said that you think they're town. How does that make sense?
3. You immediately said "this guy I scum! Only scum hammer people without claims! It's scum 101!" Town don't immediately close off all options at the beginning of the day. That's scum behavior. There nothing forced or pre planned about anything I've said so I'd appreciate it if you didn't pull things out of your ass. Thanks.
4.thats not far from a town read. You explicitly said that you don't scum read him. Why wouldn't you scum read someone defending someone else who you scumread. No, let me rephrase that. you didn't ask me if I think there are scum or SKs left. You asked me who I thought the remaining scum were. You and light are scummy as hell and the way you completely ignore him throughout the game implies that you're partners together.

That rebuttal was weak, man. 2/10 try again
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 413, Jaack wrote:
In post 408, Vedith wrote: How is questioning it trying to make it look like a scum slip?

I don't think such an interpretation as the one you offer is incorrect per se, but I'm not quite sure if it is accurate under these circumstances.

It could be panicking scum. It could be innocuous. But overall, it does little to change my opinion there.

@skrub, if you want me to try and lynch you, I'll be happy to oblige.
Lol wut
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

And thats why I didn't respond toy our Skrub. It was just angry forced made up rhetoric by you. I like how you "conveniently" skip over the last part.

@Ari
If I can get through to light to unvote, will you vote Skrub?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Skrub »

I didn't skip over the last part. I directly replied to it. Maybe actually read what I say instead of making up stuff? And there was no made up rhetoric there at all. You didn't counter anything that I said
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Thanks, I keep missing things and you keep pointing out your own inconsistencies.
In post 414, Skrub wrote:No, let me rephrase that. you didn't ask me if I think there are scum or SKs left. You asked me who I thought the remaining scum were.
In post 403, Vaxkiller wrote:@Skrub Do you think we are dealing with scum, 3rd party (sk's), or both?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Skrub »

It's not so much an inconsistency as me reading over your post too fast. Doesn't matter though. I think you're on a scum team with light. I stand by that.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 416, Vaxkiller wrote:@Ari
If I can get through to light to unvote, will you vote Skrub
If he doesn't unvote, he's pretty ice just going to be today's lynch. So that's up to h ok m. I would switch to Skrub though, yes. I'm happy with either lynch, so if we hammer this now I don't mind.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Inb4 he forgets to vote in a post and accidentally self hammers.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 420, Aristophanes wrote:
If he doesn't unvote, he's pretty ice just going to be today's lynch. So that's up to h ok m. I would switch to Skrub though, yes. I'm happy with either lynch, so if we hammer this now I don't mind.
Why would you want to lynch me?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:35 pm

Post by Vedith »

Talk to meh, Light!
I claim scum \o/
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by light_ganski »

In post 420, Aristophanes wrote:
UNVOTE: VOTE: Aristophanes

I genuinely missed why you wanted me to unvote before, sorry about that :oops:

As for skrub's partner, and I'm currently thinking under the assumption that he has one as we haven't hit groupscum yet and I'm pretty sure there has to be groupscum (?), I would say you were the most likely candidate, but its a super weak read associative so I don't really know what to think. I don't see jaack as scum.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”