Micro 659: Game Of Thrones S1E2 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

also its mass claim time. shlda done it yesterday.

hodor vt
whew!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:36 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Happy Birthday Radja!

I am Ned Stark, VT

VOTE: Kraeg

mollie what are the "VT tells" you mentioned seeing from Kraeg?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I only give out my tells to hydra partners.

but this 1 is a good 1 and so far is pretty accurate.

but I am gonna wait for kraeg
whew!
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Kraeg »

Rickon Stark, VT.

Vote: GuiltyLion

It's obviously GL.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am kinda hoping for more than 1 post from you each.
whew!
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Kraeg »

Welp, I was kinda hoping I don't need to explain why GL is scum. Like I've said, I do not think that shadow's scum buddy bussed him. The wagon on him formed quickly and the cases against him wasn't that much compelling to merit him being bussed. It only came from reads which can be easily refuted and the attention that time can easily be redurected to BBT or me or to any other player. It's not like there's a cop here who announced that he got a scum result on shaddow, in which case his scum partner would be left with no choice but to bus him.

At that time when shadow was at L-1, GL posted that he townreads shadow. Also, even though Wisdom seem to be the most active and the one who contributes a lot in this game, he never got killed until last night because he roleclaimed. If you go back to Wisdom's reads you'll see that he townread GL since D1 and it would make sense for scum GL to keep someone like him alive.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Radja »

Day 4, VC 2
Jaime Lannister throws Bran Stark out of the window.

-

Kraeg (1)
-
GuiltyLion

GuiltyLion (1)
-
Kraeg

Not Voting (1)
-
pirate mollie

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch! Deadline is on December 17th at 9:00 AM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2016-12-17 09:00:00).

Mod Notes - none
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 755, Kraeg wrote:Welp, I was kinda hoping I don't need to explain why GL is scum. Like I've said, I do not think that shadow's scum buddy bussed him. The wagon on him formed quickly and the cases against him wasn't that much compelling to merit him being bussed. It only came from reads which can be easily refuted and the attention that time can easily be redurected to BBT or me or to any other player. It's not like there's a cop here who announced that he got a scum result on shaddow, in which case his scum partner would be left with no choice but to bus him.

At that time when shadow was at L-1, GL posted that he townreads shadow. Also, even though Wisdom seem to be the most active and the one who contributes a lot in this game, he never got killed until last night because he roleclaimed. If you go back to Wisdom's reads you'll see that he townread GL since D1 and it would make sense for scum GL to keep someone like him alive.
I wanted us to work things out cos I wanted to understand you better and as to why you played the way that you did.

I am sticking with my read on you wrt shaddowz; she didn't treat you like a scummate, she treated you like a potential lynch. her suspicion on lion came out of nowhere and she dropped it like a hot potato when I started pushing on you.

I don't really get your stubbornness or why you refused to work with anybody except kuroi in little bits. but I guess it is not needed cos I really don't see a world where lion is town.

I hope that this is the correct choice.

VOTE: guilty lion
whew!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

bah! mollie if I had come in here casing Kraeg would it have changed your mind?

I didn't have time for this game Sunday/Monday but I felt you were leaning this way already, I am sorry I didn't put in more effort but I was going to start as of this post :/
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Radja »

Day 4, VC 3
Jaime Lannister throws Bran Stark out of the window.

-

GuiltyLion (2)
-
Kraeg, pirate mollie - LYNCH

Kraeg (1)
-
GuiltyLion

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch! Deadline is on December 17th at 9:00 AM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2016-12-17 09:00:00).

Mod Notes - none
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Radja »

GuiltyLion has been lynched. He was...

Spoiler: Wait for it...
Cersei Lannister, House Lannister Goon
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Radja »

WINNERS OF THE GAME: TOWN!

pirate mollie

Spoiler: Hodor

Welcome,
Expedience
, you are
Hodor, Vanilla Townie

History:
Hodor is an extremely big, strong man who serves House Stark.

Abilities:
Unfortunately, you have no abilities. However, you do have a vote. Use it wisely.

Win Conditions:
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Kraeg

Spoiler: Rickon Stark

Welcome,
Kraeg
, you are
Rickon Stark, Vanilla Townie

History:
Rickon Stark is at the castle of Winterfell, preparing for the arrival of House Baratheon

Abilities:
Unfortunately, you have no abilities. However, you do have a vote. Use it wisely.

Win Conditions:
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Wisdom

Spoiler: Bran Stark

Welcome,
Wisdom
, you are
Bran Stark, Town 2-shot Weak Doctor

History:
Bran Stark is at the castle of Winterfell, preparing for the arrival of House Baratheon

Abilities:
At night, you have a 2-shot ability to protect another player from a nightkill attempt by PMing the mod. If your target is not town-aligned, you will die. You cannot target yourself.

Win Conditions:

KuroiXHF

Spoiler: Ros

Welcome,
KuroiXHF
, you are
Ros, Town Neighborizer

History:
Ros is enjoying the company of Tyrion Lannister at the local brothel, attending to all of is needs.

Abilities:
At night, you can attempt to add another player to accompany you in your neighborhood, by PMing the mod. If successful, they will join the neighborhood at the start of the next day.

Win Conditions:

BlueBloodedToffee

Spoiler: Sandor Clegane

Welcome,
BlueBloodedToffee
, you are
Sandor Clegane, Vengeful Townie

History:
Sandor Clegane serves as the bodyguard of prince Joffrey Baratheon.

Abilities:
If you get lynched, you will get to kill another player by announcing your vengekill in-thread after you've been hammered.

Win Conditions:

rb

Spoiler: Robert Baratheon

Welcome,
ConvergentConclusion
, you are
Robert Baratheon, Town even-night Friendly King

History:
Robert Baratheon is on his way to Winterfell after the hand of the King, Jon Arryn, has died.

Abilities:
Every even night(night 2, 4, ...), you can visit another player to tell them your role name, by PMing the mod. This player will be told your name, role and alignment.

Win Conditions:

SirCakez

Spoiler: Robb Stark

Welcome,
SirCakez
, you are
Robb Stark, Vanilla Townie

History:
Robb Stark is at the castle of Winterfell, preparing for the arrival of House Baratheon

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

LOSERS OF THE GAME: HOUSE LANNISTER!

GuiltyLion

Spoiler: Cersei Lannister

Welcome,
GuiltyLion
, you are

Your partner is
shaddowez
Jaime Lannister, House Lannister Roleblocker

You share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. It is allowed to use an ability and kill someone on the same night. You also share a factional thread, located here, which you may talk in throughout the entire game.

History:
Cersei and her brother Jaime have joined King Robert Baratheon in his journey towards Winterfell, to visit House Stark

Abilities:

Win Conditions:
You win when all members of the Town been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

shaddowez

Spoiler: Jaime Lannister

Welcome,
shaddowez
, you are
Jaime Lannister, House Lannister Roleblocker

Your partner is
GuiltyLion

You share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. It is allowed to use an ability and kill someone on the same night. You also share a factional thread, located here, which you may talk in throughout the entire game.

History:
Jaime and his sister Cersei have joined King Robert Baratheon in his journey towards Winterfell, to visit House Stark

Abilities:
At night, you can roleblock another player by PMing the mod. This player will be unable to use their night action.

Win Conditions:
You win when all members of the Town been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Radja »

Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Radja »

Thanks for playing everybody! Hope you had fun! Episode 3 will definitely be a thing in the (near) future!
In the first post of this game, you can see that TV episodes and mafia episodes do not necessarily match. This game was still part of episode 1. Even with the images, nobody seemed to realize this. Funny stuff :)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Wisdom »

gg

good job mollie on not getting paranoid

Thanks for the game, Radja!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

Gj carrying mollie
Stop mislynching me pls wisdom
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

be more town
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ty for being my rock wis Image

sorry I mislynched you cake :(

I will work on it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ty for the game radja! <3
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 173, Wisdom wrote:if you end up being town coming up with this contrived bullshit im taking a break until the playerbase changes up
A note on this;

Kraeg, try to be less shallow with things. People who lurk are not necessarily scum, people who are on a scum's wagon are not necessarily town, and people who think flavor is irrelevant are not necessarily scum who are afraid of being caught by flavor cops.

Things are not black and white, be more critical in your thinking. The way you were stubborn and insisting about such positions made you look like you were bad scum who was just sticking to pushing awfully easy stuff. It took the BBT kill to snap me out of my scumread on you, else you would be most likely who I'd want lynched on either D3 or lylo.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

that said, I *am* probably taking a break after my games are over because I see way too many people who play too weakly for my taste nowadays. Maybe it's just me after all, so a break is in order
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I am sorry shaddowez that I didn't have time to put more into the LYLO, didn't think mollie would hammer so quickly

thanks for modding Radja! The flair was great :]

and well done town, you guys were tough. BBT you played your role well hahah, that must have been fun. I think the swing to shaddow was the key to the town win here, maybe I should have done more to fight that wagon but people just seemed to suddenly lock in. It was a fun game and a positive environment, I enjoyed playing with you all.

any constructive criticism/feedback on my scumplay is welcome!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

we shoulda killed Wisdom n1 too, in hindsight
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 772, GuiltyLion wrote:we shoulda killed Wisdom n1 too, in hindsight
lol
whew!
Wisdom