Micro 660: Triplicate Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 546, Gamma Emerald wrote:Howard was likely buddying me too. That's an easy comment to fake as scum, in fact IVE SEEN scum fake it.
I second you and all he wanted is sheep you
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 548, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 547, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 546, Gamma Emerald wrote:Howard was likely buddying me too. That's an easy comment to fake as scum, in fact IVE SEEN scum fake it.
Why would that commebt be anywhere near AI? I was pointing out that i wasnt the only one to buddy and then you say that the comment is easily faked by scum? What exactly is there to fake about comparing two TR situations?
I thought you were talking about the "+1" he did. Are you talking about Day 1?
I see what happened Gamma, i thought you were saying that i faked my comment about Howard TRing you but you might have meant Howard faked his comment. I got mixed up with what you meant and thought you were saying i faked my stuff.
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

I believe it's more town telling to ask for the unvote. Scum can do it as well, but I believe they would more likely sit back a while.
In post 538, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 536, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I am going to start ISOing and look for a reason to kill Lane.
also this is something that scum say way more often than town, makes em look busy

but I'd love to hear what you come up with and how it implicates me :roll:
In post 542, GuiltyLion wrote:I'll allow it - I did say I was looking forward to it :cool: - but I also won't be surprised when he comes out of it calling me scum, and I was also hoping to get more of a reaction out of him. FMPOV it's obvious the NK is meant to make me a viable mislynch for today, and I'm actually surprised no one has tried pushing it harder yet. I think scum is treading water and hoping they won't have to take the lead in trying to push me, such as Jin not answering my question about calling me confscum directly.
Sarcasm dissuades the read, thus you interfered with having a reaction. How do you feel the NK makes you a viable mislynch? LyLo creates several ML opportunities.
Help your fellow players by replacing into a game.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Mod I am v/LA u til 8th DEC.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:32 pm

So, what is peoples opinion on my situation i brought up in my previous post?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.01
ArcAngel9 (0)-

Secret Agent Jin (0)-

HowardRoark (0)-

Gamma Emerald (0)-

Guilty Lion (0)-

Not Voting (5)-
ArcAngel9, Secret Agent Jin, HowardRoark, GammaEmerald, Guilty Lion

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-12-16 01:00:00) - Dec 16th 01:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 552, HowardRoark wrote:I believe it's more town telling to ask for the unvote. Scum can do it as well, but I believe they would more likely sit back a while.
Why? It's pretty easy towncred to grab if you're going to hand it out like that. And who knows, assuming you and Arc are town, then if Gamma were scum then it could even a way of signaling to his partner that he's online to quickhammer.

also did you vote with the intention of seeing if he would do that? Or is it that you did something anti-town and then give him town credit when he pointed out that your action was anti-town? How is that logic supposed to hold up?
In post 552, HowardRoark wrote:Sarcasm dissuades the read, thus you interfered with having a reaction. How do you feel the NK makes you a viable mislynch? LyLo creates several ML opportunities.
Don't tell me how to scumhunt. There's a variety of ways Jin could react to my snarky sarcasm, and some of them would be telling. In this instance his ignoring it reads to me like more scummy cautious avoidant play.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:33 pm

Im sorry for the absence, i have the flu and i have been sleeping like 18 hours a day. I did ISO Lane and he seemed to be heavy on arguing against Arc. If he died it would have looked bad against her but it would have looked worse on GL as his group already has two dead townies and its a 33.34% chance that his group is all town. I truthfully think that he is setup to be the easy lynch. If he flips town then its 2v2 town/scum and we lose as scum wins if they are equal to town.

If GL is town then the scum is Arc and one of Gamma/Howard. What is everyone's opinion when looking at Lane?
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

@Secret Agent Jin: Which situation (post) do you want comment? The Gamma Emerald confusion? Town reads? Buddying?

@Guilty Lion: The vote was intentional as I had the time to hawking the thread. I understand where you are coming from. However, why would anyone in this game believe that I was going to hand out some town cred? I'm certainly not selling lock town. Again: How do you feel the NK makes you a viable mislynch? I see nothing but WIFOM in that line of thinking. Unless there is past behavior to support any attempted reasoning.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:37 pm

Which situation (post) do you want comment? The Gamma Emerald confusion? Town reads? Buddying?
I just wanted more information from everyone, trying to get the information rolling.
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

In post 554, Secret Agent Jin wrote:So, what is peoples opinion on my situation i brought up in my previous post?
In post 559, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
Which situation (post) do you want comment? The Gamma Emerald confusion? Town reads? Buddying?
I just wanted more information from everyone, trying to get the information rolling.
?!?!? Asking pointless questions then?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:23 pm

In post 560, HowardRoark wrote:
In post 554, Secret Agent Jin wrote:So, what is peoples opinion on my situation i brought up in my previous post?
In post 559, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
?!?!? Asking pointless questions then?
Its better than letting the game sit and stalling into a no lynch. You cant ISO Lane? You cant take the time to dig a bit and come up with any info that would be useful to town?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 558, HowardRoark wrote:Again: How do you feel the NK makes you a viable mislynch? I see nothing but WIFOM in that line of thinking. Unless there is past behavior to support any attempted reasoning.
sorry, I did mean to respond to this the first time but I straight forgot

I mean it is WIFOM clearly, but it's also pretty clear mathematically from the neutral observer perspective that town's best odds for hitting scum are lynching me. 33% chance I am scum, vs ~16.5% chance that anyone else is scum. Lynching in any other group introduces a 50% chance of being wrong, whereas lynching me is just banking that my group was not the all town group.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

gamma, I have seen you posting in other games but not here. Why?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 563, GuiltyLion wrote:gamma, I have seen you posting in other games but not here. Why?
Because this game is slow AF
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

but you are partially responsible for that by not contributing... have your reads changed at all from posts today?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think you are likely town
I think all groups pegged yours as the all town one, leading to the lane NK, everyone else had done something major to stick out, which scum might capitalize on
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:37 pm

In post 566, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think you are likely town
I think all groups pegged yours as the all town one, leading to the lane NK, everyone else had done something major to stick out, which scum might capitalize on
See, here is participation that gets the game going. So, if you are saying he is likely town, and no one scumreads themselves, then who out of Arc, Howard, and Myself are scum to you? What about someone in this makes you suspicious of them being scum?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 567, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
See, here is participation that gets the game going. So, if you are saying he is likely town, and no one scumreads themselves, then who out of Arc, Howard, and Myself are scum to you? What about someone in this makes you suspicious of them being scum?
Well obviously FMPOV Howard is scum. As for SAJ/ AA, I need to review Day 1 and see who sat in the best position for scum
<Embrace The Void>

Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:32 pm

In post 568, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 567, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
Well obviously FMPOV Howard is scum. As for SAJ/ AA, I need to review Day 1 and see who sat in the best position for scum
Have you gotten a chance to review D1?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No
Sorry, will try to do that tonight
<Embrace The Void>

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

the fact that people are barely posting makes me worried that scum are content to sit here. It feels like we are at universal consensus that Howard is scum and now I am getting cold feet and bad vibes from it
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:47 pm

Well i didnt want to come right out and say that i scumread Howard by way of Gamma. This voting phase is very crucial and i didnt want to come out and vote Howard and either him be flashhammered or the vote quickly flip on myself without time to reply. If one of us puts down a vote it can quickly be flashed by the mafia and we lose.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

HowardRoark hass been prodded, he has 24 hours to respond before I seek a replacement
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:04 am

Post by HowardRoark »

Either Gamma Emerald and I are in the all town group and GuiltyLion is scum, or Gamma Emerald is scum. That's as much certainty as I have right now. If we had successfully lynched one . . .

I'm looking at my group's lynch yesterday to help trim that. It seems that Gamma Emerald took advantage of my break down of FrankJaeger's logic.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”