Micro 668 - Birds of Paradise - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:58 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's reallyhard for me to play passionately / with good WIM when we lynch town PR on D1 because of a town lie

did I say that already

transcend, sorry I was rude at the start of D2 after we came back - it's just frustrating :\
balance among all things
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:56 am

Post by BNL »

GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:04 am

Post by BNL »

So, I don't think there's anything nice to say about Night actions. The Watcher got lynched Day 1 so didn't do anything, Joshz used friendly neighbour on ssbm_Kyouko Night 2, and the NKs were pretty self explanatory, but FYI Kyouko performed both kills.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:20 am

Post by BNL »

So... this was my first game which I tried to insert in, but I didn't realise how hard it was to find images that I could actually use since most were copyrighted. I hope you enjoyed the game anyway. Next micro normal I have new flavour that isn't copyrighted.

I really need to thank callforjudgement for his help in my moderation. There were many things in this game that I was unsure about, like how to deal with ongoing game discussion. I also need to say I made a mod error which was forgetting to send the FN PM to ssbm before D3 started (which was the random thread lock), which turned out to be important because scum actually wanted to fakeclaim it.

As far as play goes, I didn't understand the random Transcend lynch at the end of deadline at all, except that it was a deadline lynch. I must agree with drelamerz though that he really should've claimed. I think a lot of the town had some good reads but got distracted by dreal in the end, and Josh should've really taken the vote near the end as a warning sign.
GTKAS - BNL

Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Radja »

"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”