Micro 669 - Procrastination Mafia - At The End...(GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:08 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Setup:

Town Delayed Follower
Town Delayed Doctor
Town Police
Town 1-shot Undelayer
Town 1-shot Commuter
Town Modified Bulletproof
Vanilla Town

Mafia Roleblocker
Mafia JOAT (1-shot Neighborizer, 1-shot Strongman, 1-shot Rolecop)

First flip delayed until Day 2.

Role PM's:

Spoiler: Vanilla Townie
Yeah sorry, I'll give you a decent role PM later or something. Deadlines man.....

So uhh...lemme just quickly check my setup.

Uhh..

So I didn't make one yet? Wow. Well then, I'll just give you something from the top of my head...uhm...

HEY DON'T YOU DARE RUSHING ME!
If that's how you gonna do it, sure!

You are a
I-don't-feel-like-doing-anything Townie
, you lazy couch potato.
Abilities:
- During the day, you may vote to lynch. Well, if you feel like doing anything, anyway.
- You don't have night actions. Obviously you're too damn lazy to get up in the morning, why the f*** would you get up at night?!

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

The game thread is supposed to be here, unless I got lazy again. But hey, at least I went through the effort of linking it! Please confirm by replying to this message with your alignment and role. I'll set up the game when everyone did that. Or just a bit after. We'll see.

Spoiler: Delayed Doctor
Yeah sorry, I'll give you a decent role PM later or something. Deadlines man.....

Uhh..

So I didn't make one yet? Wow. Well then, I'll just give you something from the top of my head...uhm...

Actually, I just remembered my doctor appointment! It was yesterday.
Whoops.

Then I'll just promote you to - hihi - A
Town Lazy Doctor
!
Abilities:
- During the day, you may vote to lynch. Well, if you feel like doing anything, anyway.
- During the night, you may protect someone against a nightkill. If you are not too lazy to send me a PM. I know you'll forget! In case you dont; you won't protect your target until the night after, because you WILL procrastinate that. That's right! You are in fact a delayed doctor!

Now get me a new appointment while I will do stuff - probably.

The game thread is supposed to be here, unless I got lazy again. But hey, at least I went through the effort of linking it! Please confirm by replying to this message with your alignment and role. I'll set up the game when everyone did that. Or just a bit after. We'll see.

Spoiler: Delayed Follower

Uhh..

*Mafiawiki where are you when I need you?*
... No internet?
... I didn't pay my bills in time?!
WHEW, I guess I'll have a hard time figuring roles for all of you!
Uhm, why are you still following me around?
OH! Your role.

Keep following - when you feel like it, of course - as it might just give you useful info,
I'll-do-that-later Town Follower
!
Abilities:
- During the night, you may target a player. You will learn what kind of actions that player took, if any.
Now, don't think that you'll actually do what you need to when you need to. You're lazy, just like me! That means that you will actually investigate your target one night after you selected it. That's right, you are in fact a delayed follower!

Now stop bothering me, let me play dinosaur jump, it's the only real way to procrastinate without internet.

Spoiler: Town Police

Uhh..

*Looks around, procrastinates yet again.*
OH WHAT IS THIS SHINY PIECE OF PAPE- crap. It's a speeding ticket that I forgot to pay.

... What are you looking at?
OH!
Your role.

I'll just make you a
I-won't-get-off-my-ass Town Police
Abilities:
- BEFORE THE END of Day 1, you HAVE to PM me a name. No procrastination on that, kiddo! You will kill that person, but I'll be lazy and process that action at the start of Day 3.
During Day 2, however, you may regret your decision. As a hardcore procrastinator myself, I absolutely understand that. That's why you may send me a request to change your kill to a cop investigation, but only during Day 2. Strict deadlines, I'm so evil! The action will still go through on Day 3, even if you change it.

Pew pew.

Spoiler: 1-shot Commuter

Uhh..

Please, stop staring at me. I just need a break from this all, PLEASE.
I did not sign up to work.

...well, I did, but you get what I mean, right?

No you don't. Let me just show you how amazing it is when you can get away from from it all!

Let me show you the ways of a
Town I-don't-want-to-do-this-now 1-shot Commuter
!
Abilities:
- Once during the game, at night, you may choose to get away from it all, effectively commuting. This blocks
all
actions that target you that night.

Spoiler: 1-Shot Speed-up

Uhh..

YEAH MOM I'LL DO THAT, STOP RUSHING ME!!!

Gosh, I hate deadlines, and people enforcing them.

But do you know what I love? Telling other people to do their job in a timely manner! I'll show you just how fun that is, just hang on a second!

Yes, I have that job for you. You are now a
Town You-go-do-it-so-I-don't-have-to 1-Shot Speed-Up
!
Abilities:
- Once during the game, at night, you may choose to stop others from procrastinating. All delayed roles will no longer have a delayed modified that night. Work b*****!

Spoiler: Temp Bulletproof

Uhh..

Hey, do you ever have that feeling that you don't wanna do anything? Yeah, I have that all the time.
Regardless, I was thinking of some symbolic role that shows how far laziness can go.

Turns out that I didn't do that because I was too lazy to do so, but oh well, I'll try something...

How about a
Town Too-lazy-to-die Bulletproof
?
Abilities:
- You are the ultimate embodiment of laziness. If you get killed at night, you are too lazy to die. Instead of dying immediately, you will die one night later. You will be notified when you got shot.

Spoiler: Mafia Roleblocker

Uhh..

HEY WHAT?! YOU are one of those deadline loving people?! EW!

Here is your role PM, have fun with your deadlines and stuff.

You are a
Mafia Today-or-never Roleblocker
Abilities:
- Your partner in your anti-procrastination crusade is [player], a Just-don't-be-lazy JOAT. You may discuss your evil plans and stuff here.
- You share a factional nightkill with your partner. Obviously you want procrastinators to die.
- During the night, you can roleblock a player.

You win when your faction consists of at least half of the living players, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Spoiler: Mafia JOAT

Uhh..

HEY WHAT?! YOU are one of those deadline loving people?! EW!

Here is your role PM, have fun with your deadlines and stuff.

You are a
Mafia Just-don't-be-lazy JOAT
Abilities:
- Your partner in your anti-procrastination crusade is [player], a Today-or-never Roleblocker. You may discuss your evil plans and stuff here.
- You share a factional nightkill with your partner. Obviously you want procrastinators to die.
- Every night, you may use one of the following abilities:
+ 1-shot Neighborizer: Once, you can add 1 player to your neighborhood (located here), where you may talk at any time.
+ 1-shot Rolecop: Once, you will learn your target's role.
+ 1-shot Strongman: Once, if you perform the factional kill, you will break through any kind of protection on that player, killing them regardless of protection by any means.

You win when your faction consists of at least half of the living players, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:10 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Day 1:
BulletNLynchproof targets drealmerz7 (drealmerz will be shot D3)
Changes target to Secret Agent Jin

Night 1:
IJ follows Gamma Emerald (accelerated, gamma used an investigative action)
Drealmerz7 uses his speed-up (accelerates all actions)
Zach protects drealmerz7 (accelerated, success)
SAJ kills drealmerz7 (fails, zach protects him)
SAJ roleblocks Dunnstral (success)
Gamma Emerald Rolecops culted (success, culted is a VT)

Nobody dies.

Night 2:
Zachstralkita protects BNL (Failed, roleblocked)
IJ follows culted (N3 result: culted did not use any action)
Gamma Emerald does not submit an action.
SAJ roleblocks Zach (success)
SAJ kills BNL (BNL dies)

BNL dies.

Night 3:
Zachstralkita protects drealmerz (will be on N4)
IJ follows GE (N4: Gamma did not use an action.)
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:18 am

Post by inspectorscout »

So, mod commentary.

Town played really well. They nailed scum D1.
HOWEVER, scum alays escaped the noose and got to lylo. That's still quite impressive. Although, well...they were doomed.

Night actions didn't really have any use to either faction. They only added confusion and stuff (and I swear to god, I'm never using delayed roles again unless I have a damn good reason).

ZACHSTRALKITA, the dude who, in BOTH of my 2 ONLY modded games, drew a protective AND stopped the kill N1 on both occasions, and was in BOTH games wifomed by other roles. That's what I call fate.

Titus, although not really paying attention, nailed the scumteam and din't go off course.

And everyone else, of course. Thank you to all of you! Honorable mention to my backup Foxbird and my reviewer Creature.
You guys were amazing, I loved modding this thing with you! 0 toxicity, 0 spamming but also little lurking.

Thanks!
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

we love you scouty wouty
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Woohoooo! :)

What a fun game!
Loved the flavour Scout! :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

wooooooooo!

well done, team!!

I don't know why I allowed myself to come off SAJ on D2, I do not pick stubbornness at the right times!
balance among all things
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1843, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1638, Zachstralkita wrote:I pushed Dunnstral lynch due to my low intelligence.
sigged
An intense dissatisfaction with the world
And a compulsion to do something about it
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Salute cuz
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ohnice

this game put me back at 50/50 W/L ratio for town games!
balance among all things
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

Thanks zach and aristo!
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:05 am

Post by BNL »

Thanks for modding, scout!

Despite being on V/LA for the most part, I had lot of fun in this game! This is one of the most active micros ever, I almost hit a 2-page iso. The setup and game solving was also fun.
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:11 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Thank you!

And yes, I second the activity. I planned on modding a micro to calm stuff down a but while waiting for my next game to into signups
Yeah uhm...my comod and i played played as hydra in 2 micros. This game has more posts than those two combined, and doubled.
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I forgot this was a Micro!! Hahaha
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

I had my pc die plus felt outside. Gj on infinity posting. I still owe him a proper hydta.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Infinity: HOW DO YOU KEEP CATCHING ME?
If you don't tell me there will come a time where we are scumbuddies and you not catching me will likely be your doom, so it's in your best interest to tell me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

nvm
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Radja »

"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”