Micro 671: Nomination Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:41 am

Post by MariaR »

Oh...Welp
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I like how Karnos is actually pushing the plausibility of both scum being in the pool of 3. I know its possible, but its HIGHLY unlikely. There would be a good chance of one of the 2 scums getting lynched, so that really only leaves 1 scum or no scum.

I think Karnos is trying to entertain that idea because he wants to lynch inside the same pool for tomorrow as well. We are likely all town, but bbmolla is our best bet for scum out of the 3 of us. I have no problem voting mariar if it comes down to it, but I would rather lycnch bbmolla.

Again, no matter how today goes, our best bet is to lynch outside this pool tomorrow.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Dom is the best lynch tomorrow methinks
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:07 am

Post by callforjudgement »

Vote Count⏳⏳
BBmolla
(3): Vaxkiller, implosion, TheDominator37
⏳⏳
MariaR
(1): BBmolla
⏳⏳
Vaxkiller
(1): karnos
Not votable: ⏳⏳⏳⏳
implosion
, ⏳⏳
karnos
, ⏳⏳
TheDominator37

Not voting
(1): MariaR

With 6 alive, 4 votes are required to end the day early.
Assuming no extensions, deadline will be
in just a few hours
at Thursday 29 December at 21:30 UTC (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2016-12-29 21:30:00)
).

One thing that has to be kept in mind with this deadline mechanism is that I won't necessarily be online at deadline, and can't set an auto-lock in case someone extends the deadline while I'm offline, so I'm going to have to leave the thread open. Just in case there's some confusion as to what happens: if deadline passes without a hammer or an extension, it'll put the game into twilight (i.e. posting in the game thread is legal, but I won't accept any vote changes from that point onwards), and (as usual for plurality voting) the player at the top of the votecount once all valid votes have been processed will be lynched. You also can't extend deadline retrospectively after it's already happened.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:24 am

Post by karnos »

In post 101, Vaxkiller wrote:I like how Karnos is actually pushing the plausibility of both scum being in the pool of 3. I know its possible, but its HIGHLY unlikely. There would be a good chance of one of the 2 scums getting lynched, so that really only leaves 1 scum or no scum.

I think Karnos is trying to entertain that idea because he wants to lynch inside the same pool for tomorrow as well.
I'm pushing the idea because we MUST lynch in the pool today, so lets at least TRY to lynch a scum in the pool, instead of just throwing our hands up and giving up.

If there is a scum in the voting pool, it's you. If there is not, that means implosion & TheDominator37 are both scum and the game is solved, but that seems unlikely to me.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:34 am

Post by karnos »

In post 97, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 92, karnos wrote:
In post 91, TheDominator37 wrote:Kronos just wondering why arent you voting bbmola?
Because he is town. vote Vaxkiller please.
What is the case on vax. I'm open to that wagon
Mostly PoE. I don't see how BBmolla can be scum, it's not possible unless it was a planned bus from the very start, which seems like a really risky and terrible strategy. If scum actually are busing, they fooled me.

Assuming it wasn't a day 0 planned bus, BBmolla is town, so we should vote between MariaR & Vaxkiller.

Vaxkiller has been pushing this idea that he and Maria should be unlynchable after BBmolla flips for awhile now:

"Waht ever happens we should lynch outside of the remaining 2 of us left. Its possible 1 scum is in the pool but INCREDIBLY unlikely that both are, its also jsut as lkely that none are in the pool. So given those chances we (have to) lynch in this pool today, but we lynch outsied of it tomorrow. (the remaining 2 ppl get a free pass, unless something INCREDIBLY scummy happens... like crazy scummy)"

Really seems to me like he is scum and had planned to put himself in the pool with the thinking that 2 scum votes vs uninformed town votes could push the lynch to the townie player in the pool.

Or, perhaps scum is really bold and MariaR & Vaxkiller are both scum, idea being if either one is lynched the other comes out looking good under the theory that scum couldn't possibly put both scum into the votable pool... but I am not completely sold on that theory.

Vaxkiller > MariaR > BBmolla is my lynch order preference. Note that if I am wrong, and Vaxkiller flips town, I wouldn't want to lynch Maria next. In that case I would actually want to lynch outside of today's pool.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:52 am

Post by MariaR »

I'd hammer Vax over BB at this point but with 4 hours could be a bit late so I'll just wait and see I don't really get why BB got as many botes as he did in the first place and the only one really causing an uproar about it is Karnos
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:18 am

Post by implosion »

BB has taken the low road of refusing to engage with the game and calling the least prolific person on his wagon scum without a lick of reasoning and resting on that laurel after saying "hey, maybe we're all town" at the beginning of the day. I really just don't see town motivation for it. Town-BB would consider the possibility that one of the two other people he could vote for today is scum. I talked about how we shouldn't just focus on the people we can vote for today but he's taking that idea to its extreme. He feels like scum whose plan coming into this day was to try to sow seeds of "i don't care if i die" by nominating himself and then proclaiming that they're all town and acting apathetic.

I just don't see him doing so little as town to engage at l-1 when I've reached out to him three times.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:16 am

Post by MariaR »

Lol 14 minutes left
VOTE: BB
W/e
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:34 am

Post by callforjudgement »

Vote Count⏳⏳
BBmolla
(4): Vaxkiller, implosion, TheDominator37, MariaR
⏳⏳
MariaR
(1): BBmolla
⏳⏳
Vaxkiller
(1): karnos
Not votable: ⏳⏳⏳⏳
implosion
, ⏳⏳
karnos
, ⏳⏳
TheDominator37

Not voting
(0)

With 6 alive, 4 votes were required to end the day early.
Deadline was at Thursday 29 December at 21:30 UTC (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2016-12-29 21:30:00)
).

BBmolla
was lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

No player has a night action tonight, so we're going straight to Day 3.

Vote Count
⏳⏳⏳
MariaR
(0)
⏳⏳⏳
Vaxkiller
(0)
⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳
implosion
(0)
⏳⏳⏳
karnos
(0)
⏳⏳⏳
TheDominator37
(0)

Not voting
(5): MariaR, Vaxkiller, implosion, karnos, TheDominator37

With 5 alive, 3 votes are required to end the day early.
Assuming no extensions, deadline will be at Tuesday 3 January at 21:35 UTC (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2017-01-03 21:35:00)
).
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by karnos »

Vaxkiller & MariaR are the scumteam.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

NO ONE SWITCHED THERE VOTE WITH 14 MINUTES LEFT
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think all 3 were town and Karnos hammered just so he could suicide today and help his partner th
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 112, MariaR wrote:I think all 3 were town and Karnos hammered just so he could suicide today and help his partner th
Pretty much this ^
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:01 pm

Post by implosion »

My first inclination is towards vax/dom but that's probably too obvious. sigh. I need to rethink things.

@karnos: are there any reasons for you thinking they're the scumteam other than the individual scumreads you elucidated on them so far? What do you think of dom and of me in vacuums?
@Each of maria/vax: why do you think that? do you just have an individual townread on the other? Who do you think is his partner between me/karnos?
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:36 am

Post by karnos »

They are playing from a scum perspective. It would be very easy to prove me wrong if they were town. Just by lynching vaxkiller- he flips town, I'm obviously full of it, counter lynch on my is validated. They were saying all 3 in the pool are town, so is it really a tragedy to lynch one town over another? It's a loss of one player either way. The only way it's different is if Vaxkiller is actually scum, then Maria absolutely won't want to let her scum partner die because not only would they be down a player, my argument would be verified and you could confidently know I am town.

I mean, if I am scum, that would mean I picked the pool yesterday. Why would I care one bit which townie was lynched? Same to me either way, no reason to stick my neck out like I did.

As far as you and dominator, very lurky. Which is suspicious in itself, but I find Maria & Vaxkillers play to be much more suspicious.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:38 am

Post by karnos »

In post 115, karnos wrote: I mean, if I am scum, that would mean I picked the pool yesterday. Why would I care one bit which townie was lynched? Same to me either way, no reason to stick my neck out like I did.
I should point out: if BBmolla flipped scum, then there would be a scum motivation for me to try to steer the lynch away from him, but he was town. There is no reason whatsoever for that play as town.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:38 am

Post by karnos »

*as scum
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:30 am

Post by MariaR »

The reason I think Vax is town is because I think Karnos is scum if Karnos is scum it is suicide to put his partner in the lynch pool of 3 because it's so risky because I feel like his plan was to hammer put in a town of 3 let him die today and his partner go to the end
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:32 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

Its LYLO correct?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:33 am

Post by MariaR »

I assume so
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:40 am

Post by karnos »

In post 118, MariaR wrote:The reason I think Vax is town is because I think Karnos is scum if Karnos is scum it is suicide to put his partner in the lynch pool of 3 because it's so risky because I feel like his plan was to hammer put in a town of 3 let him die today and his partner go to the end
???

You seem to be missing my point. If you are so sure all 3 were town, then why not switch to vax? when vax flipped town, you got your "proof" that I am scum. Killing vax or bbmolla shouldn't make a difference to you, it's one town down either way if you think all of the pool is town, so why not go for the flip that I was betting on?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

VOTE: karnos

I'm not exactly town reading mariar, its just process of elimination. It seemed more likely that bbmolla was scum if anyone was scum on the list. Know I KNOW at least 1 of the scum has to be excluded from the list so it seems to make the most sense to lynch outside the list.

That said karnos brings up a counter point to my argument, that mariar and i could be on the same scum team, but AGAIN that is one HELL of a gambit, to put both scum on the list of lynches on day 1 becase there is a really good chance of scum getting lynched. SO thats why im saying that it would be a better idea to lynch outside of the scums list from yesterday, because at LEAST 1 of them has to be scum with a possibility of 2.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:02 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 121, karnos wrote:
In post 118, MariaR wrote:The reason I think Vax is town is because I think Karnos is scum if Karnos is scum it is suicide to put his partner in the lynch pool of 3 because it's so risky because I feel like his plan was to hammer put in a town of 3 let him die today and his partner go to the end
???

You seem to be missing my point. If you are so sure all 3 were town, then why not switch to vax? when vax flipped town, you got your "proof" that I am scum. Killing vax or bbmolla shouldn't make a difference to you, it's one town down either way if you think all of the pool is town, so why not go for the flip that I was betting on?
Did you not read when I was going to vote?
I said I would switch to Vax when I came back to vote we had 14 minutes left
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:52 am

Post by karnos »

In post 123, MariaR wrote:
In post 121, karnos wrote:
???

Did you not read when I was going to vote?
I said I would switch to Vax when I came back to vote we had 14 minutes left

I made this post on Tuesday:
In post 81, karnos wrote:VOTE: Vaxkiller

Either this is scum, or we only have town in the voting pool today.

Then two and half days later, 14 minutes before deadline, you finally agreed with me but it was too late to make a difference? I don't buy it. You had every opportunity to vote Vax when it would have mattered, instead you let the clock run out and made a comment about how you would be willing to switch to Vax only when it was actually too late.

That might fool some players, but it doesn't fool me.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”