Micro 677: Double Day Unlimited in Wifom City - Town Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 468, Hiraki wrote:Lycan is looking to lynch; not looking to lynch scum. This is found a lot in his D1 posting. There's no real scumhunting just identification of scumtells - if that makes some sense? This is probably bad wording but I hope my point comes across clearly.
this is a pure misrep. i scumhunted by creating an issue and seeing where peoples' opinions landed. what the fuck is your idea of scumhunting in this game? making a lynch pool and have them claim VT? you've done absolutely nothing in this game besides creating a lynchpool and wave your arms saying you made a post a few weeks ago.

waiting on TLH to stop ignoring the game and answer the question. titus kept my vote but i'm okay lynching in this today. VOTE: TLH
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Hiraki »

/wah/
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

remember when Lycan said that double voting is bad and you shouldn't do it because it's dishonest to who you actually want to lynch and then he proceeds to do it right now (his votes are on me and TLH, something he wanted to do from the start of D2) very secretly

remember when Lycan said that I shouldn't be copy/pasting my reads from D1 (again, with no reasoning why I shouldn't do that if nothing has changed) and then proceeds to vote his two SRs from D1?

i do

what issue did you create? a stupid theory that no one is following based off of a fake-hammer thing that could just be a mistake?

i'm sure there has been no townies that have ever made a mistake, especially not ones that have joined the gamethread by voting each player and causing a lynch
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 477, Hiraki wrote:remember when Lycan said that double voting is bad and you shouldn't do it because it's dishonest to who you actually want to lynch and then he proceeds to do it right now (his votes are on me and TLH, something he wanted to do from the start of D2) very secretly
Multi votes are only dishonest if you don't have any intention to lynch those people. You had three votes with no reasons behind them.
In post 477, Hiraki wrote:remember when Lycan said that I shouldn't be copy/pasting my reads from D1 (again, with no reasoning why I shouldn't do that if nothing has changed) and then proceeds to vote his two SRs from D1?
I explicitly said I was townreading you day 1. That's why I was happy with an NM lynch. Why do you assume I was?
In post 477, Hiraki wrote:what issue did you create? a stupid theory that no one is following based off of a fake-hammer thing that could just be a mistake?
How about the issue that you're freaking out that I revoted TLH? If you want him lynched why are you getting defensive? I see a vote on TLH but posts keep coming my way (outside your icky 471 that was
prompted
by TLH in 462). This is a bluff.

Play stupid games, earn stupid prizes.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 478, Lycanfire wrote:I explicitly said I was townreading you day 1.
In post 265, Lycanfire wrote:I get the impression from Hiraki's post 239 that they appeared to want to work with myself but didn't seem to care to do the same with NM or TLH. I think the triple vote is pretty dishonest here. Who exactly do you want to lynch today?
Very big town read. Very explicit and there's nothing implied.

continue to keep calling my posts icky/bad/etc. without explaining, it is definitely working (i guess?)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:27 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I feel town vibes coming from Hiraki's most recent posting, I think. And I'm kinda revisiting my TR on TLH
In post 415, Towns Last Hope wrote:That looks like hammer - want to point out that lycan said I never answered a question then ignored me asking what question twice lol
I dual-ISO'd you and Lycan because this "answer the question" "what question" nonsense seems a little weird, and I have to ask you here - why didn't you just re-ISO and figure out what the question was yourself when Lycan first said "TLH hasn't answered my question"? Like this feels like throwing shade for the sake of throwing shade.

Similar issue with this post:
In post 242, Towns Last Hope wrote:
In post 239, Hiraki wrote:Can you clarify why? Your ISO indicates that you have more of a SR on TLH.
So you haven't read the game, then
reminds me a lot of this post that scum!Dunn made in a Newbie we played together
In post 136, Dunnstral wrote:It wasn't his first post. I quoted him while voting you. You've basically admitted to not having read what I was typing
where you're pointing out these things that are allegedly scum indicative (but not really), and your posts are missing a sense of
belief
in the mud you're throwing.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Towns Last Hope »

In post 480, GuiltyLion wrote:reminds me a lot of this post that scum!Dunn made in a Newbie we played together
Uh, I'm not controlling other people to make them not read the game when I'm scum if that's what you're trying to piece together. If somebody hasn't read the game I'll call them out on it, yes.
GuiltyLion wrote:why didn't you just re-ISO and figure out what the question was yourself when Lycan first said "TLH hasn't answered my question"?
And why didn't you do it for me? :roll: I didn't want to/couldn't understand
The_Jester and Dunnstral
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:10 pm

In post 472, TierShift wrote:I think I trust tlh in this game

Tlh where do I vote?
likely scum within lycan/hiraki. maybe not both. Could be guiltylion or nydush.
The_Jester and Dunnstral
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:11 pm

Seriously GL how about you go into more detail on how 242 and 136 in that other game link together as something scummy?
The_Jester and Dunnstral
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:11 pm

Do you disagree that it looks like he hasn't read the game?
The_Jester and Dunnstral
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 479, Hiraki wrote:
In post 478, Lycanfire wrote:I explicitly said I was townreading you day 1.
In post 265, Lycanfire wrote:I get the impression from Hiraki's post 239 that they appeared to want to work with myself but didn't seem to care to do the same with NM or TLH. I think the triple vote is pretty dishonest here. Who exactly do you want to lynch today?
Very big town read. Very explicit and there's nothing implied.

continue to keep calling my posts icky/bad/etc. without explaining, it is definitely working (i guess?)
your post was shit because the only shade you've been putting on TLH is the shade you've been prompted by TLH to make. it's manufactured.

and yeah-right. i'm not scumhunting or anything. keep pushing your narrative.

here's the post i was talking about.
In post 403, Lycanfire wrote:That post I promised

My original comment may not have been scum indicative but we had nothing to go with, and it was definitely strange, so I ran with it. I feel like
nobody really tried
to push me off this. Both GL and Hiraki questioned me, but I don't feel like either have tried to explicitly push me away. Tiershift isn't doing it either, his reasoning is that I'm talking about one thing. That's not a push, that's fishing for a read.

I'm discounting splitscum, and the wagon looks worse than offwagon.

Offwagon isn't being opportunistic with my argument. An offwagon team would only question and not push me away if they thought I would tunnel this. Which I think is ridiculous because I wasn't going to and I doubt any one here knows me better than I know myself. That's out.

Meanwhile the wagon shades/refuses to engage me. I'm happy lynching in TLH|NM. VOTE: NM
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 485, Lycanfire wrote:is the shade you've been prompted by TLH to make. it's manufactured.
making up stuff 101

First time I mentioned my TLH scumread: 239

TLH's response (also the second mention of me in their ISO after a brief questioning phase about N_M):
In post 240, Towns Last Hope wrote:
In post 239, Hiraki wrote:Why are you not voting for Not_Mafia?
I didn't say it was scummy, it's bad play :roll:
(The next post is a vote that isn't worth quoting to fill up space on me)

But I'm glad you made me look this up because now I have a lot to talk about based on your actual false narrative.

I'm not going to lie and say that I had a lot on anyone in this game - it's why there's an uneasiness right now to throw suspicion anywhere. N_M said the best himself that he killed this game with his vote.

However, the vote on me right after this comes based off of the fact that, in the writings of TLH, I made a mistake and placed a vote on it.

Additionally, TLH's next post, after voting me:
In post 242, Towns Last Hope wrote:
In post 239, Hiraki wrote:Can you clarify why? Your ISO indicates that you have more of a SR on TLH.
So you haven't read the game, then
That's weird - did someone just vote someone on the basis of having:
1) An incorrect view of the game that could be remedied within one post
2) Not read the game

Which one of those are scumtells? The answer is 0. My scumread is definitely not manufactured by TLH, TLH manufactured my scumread.

If you want to go ahead and say "W-well! You voted!" please also note that was the second vote on the TLH wagon as per post 215. The arguments we had following it were more suited to my former argument which, in review, are not as compulsive as my current arguments.
In post 485, Lycanfire wrote:and yeah-right. i'm not scumhunting or anything. keep pushing your narrative.
Instead of refuting your posts, I'll just drop this here from two people who are in high disagreement at the moment:
In post 467, GuiltyLion wrote:I have a hard time believing that Lycan is genuinely accusing Hiraki is coasting when his own posting on D2 has been naked votes and then very simplistic explanations of them
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

Votecount 2.A.0- Hiraki (1): Lycanfire
- Towns Last Hope(hydra of The_Jester and Dunnstral) (2): Hiraki, Lycanfire
- Lycanfire (2): Hiraki, GuiltyLion
- GuiltyLion (0): Nobody
- TierShift (0): Nobody
- nydushermain (0): Nobody

Not Voting (3): Towns Last Hope, TierShift, nydushermain

InformationDay 2 will end at March 4, 1:20 PST. That is (expired on 2017-03-04 13:20:00) from now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Towns Last Hope
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Towns Last Hope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:27 pm

Tiershift and GL what say you?
The_Jester and Dunnstral
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 481, Towns Last Hope wrote:
In post 480, GuiltyLion wrote:reminds me a lot of this post that scum!Dunn made in a Newbie we played together
Uh, I'm not controlling other people to make them not read the game when I'm scum if that's what you're trying to piece together. If somebody hasn't read the game I'll call them out on it, yes.
GuiltyLion wrote:why didn't you just re-ISO and figure out what the question was yourself when Lycan first said "TLH hasn't answered my question"?
In post 484, Towns Last Hope wrote:Do you disagree that it looks like he hasn't read the game?
In post 483, Towns Last Hope wrote:Seriously GL how about you go into more detail on how 242 and 136 in that other game link together as something scummy?
Response to all three of these:

the thing is, not reading the game isn't inherently scummy, people miss things. It's also funny that you say you didn't want to figure out Lycan's question when that would require you to
read the game
:cool:

so when you snark at Hiraki like he could be scum for not reading the game, it reminded me strongly of how you did the same thing as scum in that other game, where it's presenting something that could possibly look scummy -on the surface- but isn't at all really, a way to coast and look involved without having to actually sort. I have come around to thinking Hiraki is town. So your pushing on him looks bad to me, especially when you do it over things that I
know
you know aren't alignment indicative.

all that said I'd still like to lynch Lycan first and foremost
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Tiershift and nydushermain are being prodded.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by TierShift »

replace me,mod

Sorry for being shit, I'm leaving the site for a while again.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:55 am

Post by nydushermain »

Not completely up to date. Not gonna lie, kinda lost interest when it felt like people didn't really care during EoD.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:57 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 482, Towns Last Hope wrote:
In post 472, TierShift wrote:I think I trust tlh in this game

Tlh where do I vote?
likely scum within lycan/hiraki. maybe not both. Could be guiltylion or nydush.
You know you just listed everyone alive other than the person asking the question right?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:04 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 489, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 481, Towns Last Hope wrote:
In post 484, Towns Last Hope wrote:Do you disagree that it looks like he hasn't read the game?
In post 483, Towns Last Hope wrote:Seriously GL how about you go into more detail on how 242 and 136 in that other game link together as something scummy?
Response to all three of these:

the thing is, not reading the game isn't inherently scummy, people miss things. It's also funny that you say you didn't want to figure out Lycan's question when that would require you to
read the game
:cool:

so when you snark at Hiraki like he could be scum for not reading the game, it reminded me strongly of how you did the same thing as scum in that other game, where it's presenting something that could possibly look scummy -on the surface- but isn't at all really, a way to coast and look involved without having to actually sort. I have come around to thinking Hiraki is town. So your pushing on him looks bad to me, especially when you do it over things that I
know
you know aren't alignment indicative.

all that said I'd still like to lynch Lycan first and foremost
I think that's an interesting statement because with Lycan, you said that you don't think he genuinely believes in his Hiraki push which is why he's scum (maybe this is what you're saying? I'm running on low sleep) but with TLH, you say you KNOW for a fact that they are pushing Hiraki for something that town!TLH would know isn't alignment indicative. You're putting a feeling/tone read to call Lycan scum higher than a logic based scum read on TLH? I feel like you should have things flipped with TLH being scummier than Lycan for pushing on Hiraki if the reasons you've stated are indeed the reasons for scumreading Lycan. That being said, little sleep so I could've misinterpreted something or misread somewhere.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:22 am

Post by nydushermain »

I don't know if my posts are unimpactful or people just don't care about my reads other than lion or the people I've ever accused because no one really interacts with me in a meaningful way.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Hiraki »

I try not to interact with people unless they said bad things. I've generally been lynched for encouraging goodposting so I try not to do that anymore.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 494, nydushermain wrote:I think that's an interesting statement because with Lycan, you said that you don't think he genuinely believes in his Hiraki push which is why he's scum (maybe this is what you're saying? I'm running on low sleep) but with TLH, you say you KNOW for a fact that they are pushing Hiraki for something that town!TLH would know isn't alignment indicative. You're putting a feeling/tone read to call Lycan scum higher than a logic based scum read on TLH? I feel like you should have things flipped with TLH being scummier than Lycan for pushing on Hiraki if the reasons you've stated are indeed the reasons for scumreading Lycan. That being said, little sleep so I could've misinterpreted something or misread somewhere.
I see what you're saying here but I think invented scumreads are more likely to have no real belief behind them than a logical belief that doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Sometimes town might do something TLH is doing and push something NAI because they think it applies in this scenario or something, but town rarely (if ever) has a late game scumread that's totally surface level and barely explained.

TLH's response hasn't been so great though.

Also that Tier replace out makes him lock-town IMO. No reason a scum!Tier would feel the need to replace, I think.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm gonna put that NAI. Can totally understand the towntell though.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 486, Hiraki wrote:Instead of refuting your posts, I'll just drop this here from two people who are in high disagreement at the moment:
In post 467, GuiltyLion wrote:I have a hard time believing that Lycan is genuinely accusing Hiraki is coasting when his own posting on D2 has been naked votes and then very simplistic explanations of them
Why do you care about other peoples opinions if you're reading them as town? Reinforcing someone's read doesn't advance the game state. It doesn't get people to vote with you.
In post 488, Towns Last Hope wrote:Tiershift and GL what say you?
Why Tiershift and not Nydus?
In post 489, GuiltyLion wrote:all that said I'd still like to lynch Lycan first and foremost
Titus confirms me as town. Who are you lynching instead?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”