Micro 706: Restrictive Mafia (Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 24, ZZZX wrote:NM is mafia, He didn't interact with me. I am ready to waste a post to vote him.

VOTE: Not Mafia
WTF even is this? Like literally explain your logic here because I'm not following you.

I'm curious because you put him on L-1 with 6 days left and not even a full page of content on the board.

Also @Lycan I spent most of the time writing about you, you got a metric fuck ton to work with so don't give me that shit that I'm not interacting. You're willfully ignoring what I brought up instead of refuting it.

VOTE: Lycan
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Antihuman
Antihuman
Goon
Antihuman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Antihuman »

Ok so I had all this typed up on my mobile yesterday but I lost the progress and ragequit. Here's the gist of it:

Spoiler: Answering questions towards me
In post 10, Umlaut wrote: I would also like him to explain any particular reasons he has for choosing those three players.
Edos cause I've played with him a long time ago and he was obvtown, wanna see how this compares
Similar case with Umlaut, seen his scumplay
ZZZX I vaguely recall playing with but can't really remember when and I wanna get to know him better. However, now that the game's moved forward, I don't think it's necessary to focus strictly on these people.
The player I've shared most games with is Lycan but I'm not sure whether I'll be able to sort him right away. He's a better player than I'll ever be.
In post 11, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:@Antihuman do you have experience playing with NM? If so, what here makes you think his behavior is towny?
I've seen him around but I don't recall any games I've been in with him together.
I had a slight townlean on his entrance but of course that's prone to change if he refuses to contribute later on. I dislike policy lynches and he strikes me as a Transcend-like type of player, meaning he likes to troll around a bit but puts in effort when needed. I may be wrong, in which case feel free to correct me.
In post 14, Socrates wrote:
In post 8, Antihuman wrote:Hi. I have 8 posts today so unless the mod wants us to break the game, it's surely randomized.
Mind explaining this?
Sure. The mod has stated that post count
may or may not be randomized
. I've seen that Gin has 12 and I have 8 so he's either scum who knows for a fact it's randomized (he wouldn't out it otherwise and I guess the mod would confirm it for mafia if asked) or he's a townie, in which case I know there can be a varying number within one faction.
In post 17, ZZZX wrote: Yo, Are you the same anti?
I believe I've played with you on another account so you may be mistaking me with Antihero.

Ok reads time

Spoiler: Gin
As I've said, I'm not fond of TRing players just cause they post strat stuff but after re-reading Gin's welcoming post, I really like the part about creating associatives and I doubt scum would push that agenda. Sure, associatives can be faked but eventually
somebody
will slip. Plus he pushed the game forward (albeit it's moving slowly but that suits me) so I thank him for that. Also I really dig his push on Lycan.

Spoiler: Edos
His vote on N_M looked like reaching for a low-hanging fruit and his comment about N_M not contributing as much as he should seems overzealous to me, like an attempt at gaining early towncred. He may just be a meticulous person though. Like his remark about Lycan (again). Overall, he's within my ok-zone.

Spoiler: N_M
I think I've said all there's to say ftm. I don't wanna lynch him yet but I'm not gonna tolerate refusing to contribute as the game goes on. One thing I don't like about his style of posting is he'll run out of posts soon and then will have to be excused. Scum can just rely on night kills. I'm also wary of people willing to policy him cause scum often look for a cop-out when they can't make a solid case on anybody. You can just say "I wanna lynch him cause he's negative utility"and nobody can blame you for that.

Spoiler: Umlaut
Like how he called Edos out on his Gin read cause I felt the same way. His "prod-post" is ok, seems like he's trying to analyze players' motivations.

Spoiler: Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Again, agree with her stance on Edos, like her remark about not wanting to limit herself to 3 players. Not because it's something worth of a TR in itself but because she seemingly wants to go against the tide if it suits her and I like the fact she's not planning on blindly sheeping current 'meta'.

Spoiler: Socrates
I didn't get his vote on me at first but now that he's explained, it's fine. He has similar thoughts about Gin's opening, his comment about looking at Umlaut's hands is also aligned with my views on this whole policy lynch thing. I
love
his PSA. It may seem obvious after reading it but I hadn't really thought about it before he wrote it. Got a towny impression from him overall.

Spoiler: ZZZX
Overall meh posting. If I had the most suspicious person on that N_M train, I'd point to him. His wording about "wasting his post to vote" sounds really off, like he actually thinks N_M is likely town but is willing to agree to the policy lynch anyway.

Spoiler: Lycan
A pretty underwhelming entrance. The Lycan I know is a fairly good town player and an average scum player so I've got tipped off from the getgo. For now I think he's just finding his ground here so I'd like to see more from him before I judge. I don't get his vote on Edos cause I didn't find contradictions between his agreement on cutting off RVS and voting N_M.

VOTE: ZZZX I feel like this is the best place for my vote for now.

7-1= 6
I'm an alt
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 1.2:

Not_Mafia (3)
- Edosurist, Umlaut, ZZZX
Edosurist (3)
- Not_Mafia, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III, Lycanfire
Antihuman (1)
- Socrates
Lycanfire (1)
- TheRealGin-N-Tonic
ZZZX (1)
- Antihuman

Not voting (0)
-

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is in 10 days, at 6am BST on Sunday 7th May 2017 (expired on 2017-05-07 06:00:00).
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III and Socrates have been prodded.

Posts Today
Spoiler:
Antihuman2
Lycanfire2
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III1
Umlaut2
Not_Mafia4
TheRealGin-N-Tonic3
ZZZX3
Edosurist2
Socrates2
Trans rights are human rights.
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Prof Hamm T Smiggles III »

This takes too damn long.

Spoiler: Antihuman
In post 8, Antihuman wrote: I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum and think N_M's actions are towny (as in: come from a relaxed town perspective). Surely he must be aware of the consequences his behavior would net him, considering how serious people are gonna take every single post. I doubt scum would put themselves out there like that.
In post 11, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:@Antihuman do you have experience playing with NM? If so, what here makes you think his behavior is towny?
In post 26, Antihuman wrote:I've seen him around but I don't recall any games I've been in with him together.
I had a slight townlean on his entrance but of course that's prone to change if he refuses to contribute later on. I dislike policy lynches and he strikes me as a Transcend-like type of player, meaning he likes to troll around a bit but puts in effort when needed. I may be wrong, in which case feel free to correct me.
I think the TR on NM was a reach and Anti's answer to why NM's behavior is towny isn't convincing. NM's play here is anti-town. That doesn't mean he's scum. But to TR him for it like scum!NM couldn't or wouldn't play like this is a huge stretch. That's why I asked if Anti had played with NM and to explain this further and I'm not enthused by the response.
In post 26, Antihuman wrote:
In post 14, Socrates wrote:
In post 8, Antihuman wrote:Hi. I have 8 posts today so unless the mod wants us to break the game, it's surely randomized.
Mind explaining this?
Sure. The mod has stated that post count
may or may not be randomized
. I've seen that Gin has 12 and I have 8 so he's either scum who knows for a fact it's randomized (he wouldn't out it otherwise and I guess the mod would confirm it for mafia if asked) or he's a townie, in which case I know there can be a varying number within one faction.
I also find this part of post 8 peculiar. I'm not sure what to make of Anti's explanation. I can see this coming from a town mind-set, but the "I guess the mod would confirm it for mafia if asked" line is suspect.

@Anti can you explain in more detail how Edo is in your "ok-zone" but you also state in your reads that you like how both Umlaut and I called Edo out for his quick TR on Gin?

Spoiler: NM
@NM Please explain if your scum reads in post are independent reads or associative.

Spoiler: Edo
Edo's looks like scum. His first post was superficial with the NM vote. In post he says he's played with NM before (and misread him as town). His more detailed read on NM...
In post 16, Edosurist wrote:His second/third posts didn't really do anything to convince me that he's not a good lynch today. FMPOV there's a 25% chance he's scum and I'll keep my vote here until I see something that suggests I shouldn't. I think this is the perfect kind of game for him to hide behind his meta and I think he's doing it now. I do acknowledge that he's easy mislynch bait if town, but considering the small number of people who want to lynch him rn, I'd say scum aren't pushing his mislynch right now.
So Edo says there is a 25% chance of NM being scum, but Edo thinks he is hiding behind his meta (ie scum). Which is it? Is he 25% scum or you think he's scum? I don't see how those two statements work together. Also Edo thinks NM is scum because if he was town more scum would be pushing his mislynch. I doubt scum would be hard-pushing a mislynch on town!NM this early, and I'd like to know why you think this would be the case.

Edo's next scumread is ZZZX. But again, his reason is superficial. Edo's game does not show much thought about the motivations behind people's play and looks like scum unable to fabricate convincing scum-reads.

Spoiler: Socrates
I appreciate that Socrates seems have an understanding of why I don't want to claim my post restriction. His provided reason, however, is not my own. I don't want to state my post limits because then scum knows based on my posts if I can still vote again or not as we near the EoD. So I'll make clear right here that
regardless of my posting limit, I will not be making more than 8 posts today
. If I am alive tomorrow then scum will have no idea if I have 5 or 9 posts.

I like the way Socrates is evaluating the game. I can see a town-though process in a lot of what he is saying, particularly his explanation of his Anti vote and his conclusion that neither Anti nor Umlaut are scum with NM. But Socrates gives off towny vibes in a way that makes me nervous that I'm being pocketed.

Spoiler: Lycan
I like his tone and like his thinking.

Spoiler: Umlaut
Looks townie but oddly hasn't commented on my slot at all.

Spoiler: ZZZX
Worst of all NM votes, coming as it did after his first post where he said Edo was coming off as fake and he was going to try and put his finger on it.

Spoiler: Gin
Generally looks town in a townie way. Gin was the only one to ask about my unstated reasons for voting Edo (there weren't any). That looks like an attempt to sort (or I suppose he could be Edo's partner). I get the "love-hate" thing with Anti. The only thing I don't like from Gin is it looks like an implicit TR on Edo here:
In post 18, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:One of the reasons I think Edos was so quick to call me town was because he saw my play in Fat Boy Mafia, like literally a week ago. In that game, I could obv town easy because I made beautiful posts like so:
viewtopic.php?p=9099102#p9099102
Anyway, I almost get the feeling he made that connection to my first post and the previous game.
Class is in session.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Socrates »

Prodded. Okay, I need to stress out less about wasting my posts, and apologies to Gin, but I don't want to write an essay on every single post, and I'm not sure it's even necessarily healthy to try.

Besides, I have the high post count.

Prof's strategy here is fine in a vacuum, but she should know that when push comes to shove, (say, at deadline) I'm going to be watching her very closely. Her take on anti's answer about the randomization is close to mine, in that I find it baffling. He says not to TR Gin for strategy talk up front, but doesn't think scum would share their restriction? I mean, if anything its the other way around, scum would want to give the impression that they have nothing to hide and don't want to be the weird kid that stands out. You know, like how Lycan threatened Prof.

I was watching to see if she would wilt at the threat, but she didn't, but rather refined her own individual approach, suggesting that this is something she actually cares about and is not using it as a rhetorical platform. *my initial statement still stands, though.

I said I didn't see a scum angle to zzzx's start, but there is
most definitely
a pro-scum angle to voting NM the way he did, and his reasoning smells fishy. I'll talk about this more in the morning.

I liked Gin's push on Lycan, but I need to reread to remind myself why.

Three players have all said they follow my reasoning and that never happens.

I'll post again in the morning.

--

YO UMLAUT, WHERE YOU AT?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 5:39 am

Post by ZZZX »

Alright I don't have much to say but I find that enough to be said to warrant a post

I said the post to vote NM is a waste because it contained no information of any kind. But I had to od that vote.

Even if NM was town trolling he would reply to me even if it cost him a post. He didn't. And instead he is dodging the issue, He knows I can read him well enough and thus my vote

I didnt know it put him to L1, But knowing it I am not really moving my vote.

What do you think is the reasoning for me to vote NM as mafia? Why would I want him dead now instead of later when its more important to have easy mislynch targets If I was scum and he was town?

I mean edo still felt fake but I need most posts from him to put my hands around it. I cant make magic

Also interestingly enough ANti is not antihero but he says he played with me so really can't tell for the moment, lets see how it goes.

Thats all from me
My vote still stands
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Socrates »

Wagon inertia is going to be enormous in this game. Because we have finite capacity to post, players are disincentivized to burn a post just to get off of a bad wagon, and with 4 days left and 5 or less posts left to make, consolidation of votes is a serious topic that needs to be discussed early and often.

By pushing the NM wagon at the point you did, you have drastically increased the odds of him being lynched through sheer inertia. People are soon going to be forced to go "it's either Not_Mafia or Not_Lynch". Further, it gives your scumbuddy a juicy window to wagon someone
else
with weak reasoning on the premise of consolidation, because townies are going to have to do that too.

And then I look at your argument itself, and it's meta-argument that could be easily pulled out of nothing at all, and I further note that you are soft angling to move onto Edo, and I wonder if he is your REAL target for today's lynch, using the pressure of the NM wagon to force people to look at him as an alternative.

For example, I'm looking at the vote count right now and a full page has passed and only one person has even indicated that they might follow me onto Anti, so even if my attention hypothetically hadn't shifted from him onto you, I would be real close to having to pull back and consider if it would even be possible for me to organize a lynch on him this day phase without investing literally all of my energy into stumping in favor of what is frankly a weak read.*

*especially if he is in fact scum and I got active resistance from their buddy.

Luckily, this dilemma is resolved by you being a much stronger scumread than Anti, such that I
am
willing to stump for this.

VOTE: XXXZ

Everyone who doesn't justify why they
aren't
voting XXXZ in their next post will hear sharp words from me.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Umlaut »

I'm here and following along, just overworried about getting my posts perfect before making them. I'd better just go ahead and post though because people are making my points before I can.

Spoiler: Socrates: Town
This is my top townread. He's being very transparent and all his posts are high quality and show effort being put in to solve the game. He isn't doing the kind of nitpicking I would associate with fake scumhunting. His assessment of Dr. Smiggles is similar to mine (see below). Some of his assessments (specifically re. Antihuman) are
not
similar to mine but are understandable enough to make me seriously consider them, so he's someone I would like to have around for a while.

His new post shows a few more things I'm townreading, in a sort of "if I were doing that it would probably mean I was town" way:
  • apologizing for not producing an essay while still producing a good several paragraphs
  • having the high post count but worrying about not posting enough
  • ...actually, I guess that's it

Spoiler: TheRealGin-N-Tonic: Town
I find his thought process easy to understand, and his reason for moving his vote to Lycanfire rings true. I am a little paranoid because I don't want to give out a townread based on agreeing with someone, but I'm certainly not going to refuse a townread based on agreeing with someone either. I do wonder why he didn't move to ZZZX instead, given that he was calling out ZZZX's behavior in the post where he made that vote?

Others made a good point that if he is scum he's making the game harder for himself by pushing people to work together and give frequent up-to-date reads. This isn't
conclusive
but it's good enough for right now.

Spoiler: Prof Hamm T Smiggles III: Town lean
The most eye-catching thing about Dr. Smiggles' first post is her overt refusal to follow the program.
In post 11, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:Strategy stuff first: I think claiming our post limits only benefits scum as they try and manipulate vote timing for a mis-lynch. I also don't plan on limiting myself to 2-3 players for sorting. I see no reason why I cannot comment on all players in each post.
While it's kind of pointless for her to be the only holdout here, I can appreciate the point and I am generally appreciative of people taking stands against unquestioned town consensus. At this point a good number of players had claimed post limits so Smiggles was sticking her neck out a bit by doing this.

As far as her actual reads, they are quite "safe" but also unaffected: in particular she flatly admits to sheeping my points in instead of trying to put on a show of reinventing them. I do have questions about a few of her updated reads in , see below.

Spoiler: Antihuman: Null
No really strong feelings here. I liked his callout of Edos and I'm waiting to see how he responds to Socrates' points. This is my laziest read.

Spoiler: Edosurist: Null
There are things to like and dislike here.

I still think his reads in were too easy. He's since followed up and said the Gin townread wasn't that strong, but latching onto Socrates' explanation is less satisfactory than generating it himself. And I feel like there's a difference between what I said (lynching N_M might be a good idea) and what Edos said (N_M is likely scum), and no real evidence to support the latter.

On the other hand, he is proactively offering reads and contributing and I don't think either of the above things is enough to hang someone on.

Spoiler: Not_Mafia: Null
There's really nothing to explain here. He has at least given a couple of reads now, sort of? I still think he's a good compromise lynch if we can't get a consensus scumread. In the meantime I'm trying to think of ways to get him playing the game.

Spoiler: Lycanfire: Scum lean
Nothing new to say here since last time.

Spoiler: ZZZX: Scum
That N_M vote pinged the hell out of me. I don't really understand the reasoning but it suggests he is genuinely looking for a lynch there already, based on basically nothing. Beyond that, his first post is pretty useless and his latest post is excusing himself for not contributing more. Putting someone at L-1 and then saying "We need to decide things faster" makes me think he wants us to rush into a decision without laying the groundwork necessary to do useful followup analysis tomorrow if we're wrong.

VOTE: ZZZX
I really didn't like that second-to-last post and his new one doesn't make it any better.

Questions
  • Gin:
    How do you feel Lycan's play compares to ZZZX's? Why did you move your vote to Lycan specifically?
  • Dr. Smiggles:
    Can you elaborate on your townread of Lycanfire? Because I didn't like his tone or his thinking. Also, what do you think looks towny about me, because I'm pretty sure I haven't done much yet to merit a read one way or the other?
  • Not_Mafia:
    You've given (what I assume are) some scumreads; who are your top townreads and why?
  • Edosurist:
    How do you distinguish between N_M "hiding behind his meta" and just having that meta? How would you expect him to play differently if he were town?
  • Socrates:
    I need you to say something objectionable so I can criticize it, please.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:37 am

In post 27, Nexus wrote: Not_Mafia (3) - Edosurist, Umlaut, ZZZX
Edosurist (3) - Not_Mafia, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III, Lycanfire
Antihuman (1) - Socrates
Lycanfire (1) - TheRealGin-N-Tonic
ZZZX (1) - Antihuman
Honestly looking at (dont shoot me) the VC,

I'm looking at dueling town wagons.

Given that it's a mountainous, I don't see Edos and N_M scum team double bussing each other as mountainous is hilariously easy for scum.
What I do see is a very inactive thread and N_M and Edos being comfortable lynches for D1 to coast through.

The people I do suspect on the wagons would be Umlaut, ZZZX, Prof and Lycan. Now being honest and applying my own town reads of Umlaut and Prof, it leaves my scum reads of ZZZX and Lycan both sitting on the wagons to separate themselves from each other's lynches in case one goes down.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:41 am

Fuck it I have posts to do it and no way do I see me needing to one post per day with 6 posts left.

I moved to Lycan because that was my main scum read, like he was my number 1 compared to ZZZX had 1 vote on him and Lycan had none? so it wasn't like I started a vanity wagon on Lycan with an ZZZX wagon already being built.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Socrates »

That came... faster than I anticipated.

L-1, folks.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:58 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 31, Socrates wrote:Everyone who doesn't justify why they aren't voting XXXZ in their next post will hear sharp words from me.
I mean, Its not THAT hard to spell.

No comment on the wagon on me. Its has at least one scum in it. And the other scum happens to be NM.

For the rest of the town who got driven into it, Do you see any scum intent of what I did? I explained why I left NM at L-1, And somehow I am being told that I am trying to end the day early ignoring the fact that we had another wagon at L-1.

Eitherway, I have nothing to say. Feelin' like lynching me? Do it. Not feeling it? Don't Do it.
redacted
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 36, ZZZX wrote:Feelin' like lynching me? Do it.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:00 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 37, Not_Mafia wrote:
See,?

Town NM is my pal

this is not my pal :/

Lynch this.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:01 am

Post by ZZZX »

If you are town and you don't lynch this then I ... won't say anything.
redacted
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

ZZZX grandstanding and playing on us being familiar with each other is scum ZZZX, lynch Edo tomorrow
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 38, ZZZX wrote:
In post 37, Not_Mafia wrote:
See,?

Town NM is my pal

this is not my pal :/

Lynch this.
I followed your instructions
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

This is my last post of the day, might as well use all 8
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:02 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 40, Not_Mafia wrote:ZZZX grandstanding and playing on us being familiar with each other is scum ZZZX, lynch Edo tomorrow
My flip is a much stronger tool than your words

My last post here if my count is correct

Scum is NM + (Sorc/Um)

Gut says Sorc, Mind says Um

Anti is town as fuck.

Thats it folks. Cheers
redacted
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Umlaut »

Socrates wrote:
Everyone who doesn't justify why they
aren't
voting XXXZ in their next post will hear sharp words from me.
I'm going to go ahead and call this off on your behalf now.

Since I'm a little behind on posting I think it's worth burning a post to make the standard "don't quickhammer or else" announcement. If you are town and you feel like hammering without a consensus, consider that you are most likely directly causing
two
mislynches (ZZZX's and your own) if you are wrong.

@Socrates

I'm a little unnerved at the speed too; honestly I had forgotten Antihuman was already voting ZZZX.

@Gin

Thanks for answering. Not really sure what answer I was looking for since I think Lycan is a reasonable vote too.

@Lycan
In post 13, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 11, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:Strategy stuff first: I think claiming our post limits only benefits scum as they try and manipulate vote timing for a mis-lynch. I also don't plan on limiting myself to 2-3 players for sorting. I see no reason why I cannot comment on all players in each post.
claim it in next post or my next 11 posts are votes on you
How serious were you about this? Is it a matter of policy or a matter of scumreading the refusal to claim? If the latter, what scum motive would you attribute to it?

pedit

Oh for fuck's sake.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:15 am

Reads if I'm dead homes:

Umlaut, Soc
Prof, NM,
Edos, Anti
Lycan
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:16 am

In post 10, Umlaut wrote:This isn't really about of his two posts today, but they do illustrate a point. Not_Mafia's meta is such that he can get away with blatantly anti-town behavior because people just say "lol, that's NM." See e.g. Open 679 linked above. His first post of the game was an immediate quickhammer on town. His second post of the game was another immediate quickhammer on town. He was briefly wagoned for this but in the end everyone just wrote it off as wacky hijinx. So he was never lynched, was not even seriously considered as a lynch candidate in lylo, and scum won a perfect victory.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 1.3:

ZZZX (5-LYNCH)
- Antihuman, Socrates, Umlaut, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia (2)
- Edosurist, ZZZX
Edosurist (2)
- Prof Hamm T Smiggles III, Lycanfire

Not voting (0)
-

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is in 10 days, at 6am BST on Sunday 7th May 2017 (expired on 2017-05-07 06:00:00).
Edosurist and Lycanfire have been prodded.

Posts Today
Spoiler:
Antihuman2
Lycanfire2
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III1
Umlaut4
Not_Mafia8
TheRealGin-N-Tonic7
ZZZX8
Edosurist2
Socrates5
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Nexus »

ZZZX - Vanilla Townie (8/5/3) - Lynched Day 1

Night 1 begins. It will end in 48 hours, at 9pm on the 4th May 2017 (expired on 2017-05-04 21:00:00)
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Nexus »

Lycanfire - Vanilla Townie (12/9/6) - Killed Night 1

Day 2 now begins. With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is in 8 days, Friday 12th May 2017, at 9pm - (expired on 2017-05-12 21:00:00)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”