Micro 720: Pokémon episode 7 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:27 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 249, beeboy wrote:Like how you portrayed how I backed off on my read when I was already in the process of trying to figure out whether or not I should back down on it before you confronted me about it.
so you said Wisdom was town

I said I didn't like that "easy" (in the sense of you giving him too much credit, no reason to be townreading him that early) townread and voted you

You agree that the read wasn't that great, and that I confronted you about it while you were "figuring it out"

so why does that make me scum? If anything, me thinking your reason for townreading Wisdom was bad at the same time that you were doubting it yourself should at least show we are thinking about things similarly. If you were wrong and now you think Wisdom is scum here, how does that make me also scummy for saying you don't have a good reason to be townreading Wisdom?
In post 249, beeboy wrote:Also saying I wrote off Wisdom as town due to a page 2 read felt kinda like a misrepresentation.
It's like the one well defined read that you'd given for most of the game, and then you changed it up and added a scumread on me. You're not giving me anything else to work with to see how you are thinking about the game
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 168, GuiltyLion wrote:He wagoned java and then unvoted and gave a townread on Wisdom -
which he walked back some
when I pushed him on it - and that's it.
also I feel this is hardly the misrep you are making it out to be, considering this is what I was referring to
In post 112, beeboy wrote:See idk if I think he is town anymore. I thought his NM town read was super bad which and he wouldn't have such a read as scum.
Then I thought my question on had a really obvious answer of "yes thats a legit read" and he also never told me if it was a pun or not so idk.

I want to say it isn't a pun and he is town but I am still thinking about it.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 235, beeboy wrote:Like the way you are trying to portray the situation like I just panicked and backed away from my read when you confronted about it is just really bizarre.
in fact rereading this I really think you are projecting a lot of misrepping in my post that isn't there at all

everyone else please duo ISO myself and beeboy and read the exchange and tell me if you agree
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:39 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also while I don't think Wisdom's push on Infinity here is scummy, I also think Infinity's posting makes sense from a town mindset and doesn't really have scum-motivation in it. It's normal to vote someone while also still considering that they could be (or are even likely) town. I don't usually feel particularly good about a D1 lynch, it's the highest chance of mislynch

like FMPOV there's not a good reason to be really townreading beeboy, so anyone vocally townreading him could potentially be scum WKing a mislynch that will likely go through. doesn't mean I don't want pressure on beeboy at the same time
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:47 am

Post by theslimer3 »

VOTE: Infinity

Intent to hammer
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:47 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

wait what? How is that a vote and also an intent?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:47 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also i think i'm here now, was about to post this before I got ninja'd by slimer

town, do not lynch: {bbt, infinity}
likely town: {slimer, java}
town enough: {wisdom}
lynchpool: {beeboy, NM, Vedith}

there's almost definitely a scum in the lynchpool and another scum hiding somewhere under the top town tier
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:53 am

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 268, Infinity 324 wrote:
intent to hammer
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:53 am

Post by theslimer3 »

How the hell do you guys have reads already
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 299, Wisdom wrote:thats a shitty reason to push beeboy for when hes like that sitewide
I think the amount of presence felt in the thread when beeboy posts in his other ongoing games is not a topic we should be discussing
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 303, GuiltyLion wrote:also while I don't think Wisdom's push on Infinity here is scummy, I also think Infinity's posting makes sense from a town mindset and doesn't really have scum-motivation in it. It's normal to vote someone while also still considering that they could be (or are even likely) town. I don't usually feel particularly good about a D1 lynch, it's the highest chance of mislynch

like FMPOV there's not a good reason to be really townreading beeboy, so anyone vocally townreading him could potentially be scum WKing a mislynch that will likely go through. doesn't mean I don't want pressure on beeboy at the same time
Thank you.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Javajoe24
Javajoe24
Mafia Scum
Javajoe24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Javajoe24 »

I was starting to feel suspicious of infinity for seeming to go after the easy wagons, but his own wagon just built so quickly it's very suspicious to me in itself....
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:30 am

Post by theslimer3 »

Vote him or you're day 2's lynch
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don't like wisdom hopping off the beeboy lynch
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by beeboy »

Can someone town case wisdom for me / tell me why he can't be lynched.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Javajoe24
Javajoe24
Mafia Scum
Javajoe24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Javajoe24 »

In post 314, beeboy wrote:Can someone town case wisdom for me / tell me why he can't be lynched.
I already asked that and got no answer.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by beeboy »

If you vote him it may speed up the process imo.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 314, beeboy wrote:Can someone town case wisdom for me / tell me why he can't be lynched.
Well, why should he be lynched other than "he scumreads people who are defending me" which stopped recently
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 309, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 299, Wisdom wrote:thats a shitty reason to push beeboy for when hes like that sitewide
I think the amount of presence felt in the thread when beeboy posts in his other ongoing games is not a topic we should be discussing
this is deflection. The fact of the matter is the idea that Beeboy is not around anywhere, not just here. Talking about ongoing games are indeed taboo, but using that to your advantage to not answer the question isn't just mafia-scummy, it's a scumbag move in general

I don't really have a town read on him. I guess I can say I selfishly want him around for at least till day 2 so that he can be the usual cold hearted analytical player I'm used to. But I'm starting to realize that might not happen

But I also don't quite see the cases you all have on him so I'm not particularly fond of being lynched either way it goes
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 318, theslimer3 wrote:this is deflection. The fact of the matter is the idea that Beeboy is not around anywhere, not just here. Talking about ongoing games are indeed taboo, but using that to your advantage to not answer the question isn't just mafia-scummy, it's a scumbag move in general
Dude my argument has nothing to do with beeboy's post count, I don't understand how you don't realize that at this point. I'm arguing that beeboy's level of engagement when he is here and posting is lacking. If wisdom is using ongoing meta to counter that, that breaks site rules. I doubt wisdom was trying to do that, I think he just misunderstood my argument but I'm getting tired of people misunderstanding my arguments when I've already repeated them multiple times.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 118, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: beeboy

I'll come back to slimer, I'm seeing a lack of drive here.
In post 185, Infinity 324 wrote:I remembered a different (more energetic) beeboy from games I've read of his
In post 276, Infinity 324 wrote:Vedith, in my, java's, and guilty's experiences, beeboy tends to be a lot more active and energetic than this as town
In post 281, Infinity 324 wrote:beeboy is lacking presence when he's posting in this game.
In post 297, Infinity 324 wrote:I'll say it once more: beeboy is likely scum because he lacks presence here, and in the experiences of 3 different players here, he tends to have more presence as town.
In post 319, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm arguing that beeboy's level of engagement when he is here and posting is lacking.
As if I didn't repeat the argument enough times yet.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 306, GuiltyLion wrote:town, do not lynch: {bbt, infinity}
Why are you townreading infinity?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 311, Javajoe24 wrote:but his own wagon just built so quickly it's very suspicious to me in itself....
Thats another annoying fallacy
Do you want me to link page1 quickwagons that were on scum?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 317, Infinity 324 wrote:Well, why should he be lynched other than "he scumreads people who are defending me" which stopped recently
I love how this misrep is spreading
Where the fuck did i scumread anyone for defending beeboy?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 321, Wisdom wrote:
In post 306, GuiltyLion wrote:town, do not lynch: {bbt, infinity}
Why are you townreading infinity?
he's completely done a 180 on java and beeboy and I don't think scum!inf would have needed to do that nor have faked it so messily

i like that he's chasing Vedith down on his meta townread of beeboy

and generally I see what looks like real efforts at sorting and honest tone coming from his posts. I just played with scum!Infinity in H4rdcore Mafia and I'm getting different vibes from him here

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”