Micro 722: Limited Time Offer! Game Over...already!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GinghamDog
GinghamDog
Goon
GinghamDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by GinghamDog »

@WB, what about my posts you highlighted in 192 strikes you as scummy? I'm just not really understanding whatever case you're making against me. You say I'm playing "safe" but so what?
Writers Bloque
Writers Bloque
Townie
Writers Bloque
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Writers Bloque »

I was using those posts to say why I TR you kinda now
Show
You the dumb one... cause the same ropes I could have showed you to make it you getting hung from.

as

JC // Danny Myers
Our condolences
~ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
GinghamDog
GinghamDog
Goon
GinghamDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by GinghamDog »

You said those posts were examples of why you were scum reading me, but right before (and I missed this line before) you say the reasons don't hold much weight anymore. So I dunno, kinda confusing me.
Writers Bloque
Writers Bloque
Townie
Writers Bloque
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Writers Bloque »

I worded the end of that post really poorly. The scumread doesn't hold weight anymore because I think you're town because my initial reasons to scumread you can be explained (I can attribute what I consider scummy behavior to actually be play that lines up with what you've said)
Show
You the dumb one... cause the same ropes I could have showed you to make it you getting hung from.

as

JC // Danny Myers
Our condolences
~ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 194, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 191, Sobolev Space wrote:Mario why do you think Jason decided to lie later on about his initial push on you?
Because Treblesome had pushed him on it and he wanted to defend his stance but didn't really want to re-evaluate his position, so he took the out that it was a reaction test. Why do you think he would do it as town?
You keep saying reaction test, why the hell you lying?
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Sobolev Space »

Spoilering this so I don't wall up the page

Spoiler: WritersBloque
In post 192, Writers Bloque wrote:This is what I was saying. You reacting this way defeats the purpose. The premise of us not convincing you our posts are real is based on us having lazy scum play.
I mean, if something doesn't look like it comes from town or tryharding scum then Occam's Razor says it comes from lazy scum sure. All cases are based on scum not playing perfectly, because if they played perfectly they would look town.
In post 192, Writers Bloque wrote:
Sobolev Space wrote:
Posts I didn't like from you:
with later explanations , and not very convincing
I can't really find fault with you not liking the way posts are posted unless you have a specific problem with what's stated... you're not convinced I believe what I say? You're not convinced it's right? You're not convinced the statements are grounded in something tangible?
I mean all of the above. It sounds like you threw out an explanation for your early suspicion of Mario to distance yourselves from others who were skeptical of him (i.e. Jason). Then when you were pressed on it you couldn't go in enough depth to make it look like it was something you really believed or had thought through.
Sobolev Space wrote: and hedging on Jason (although I did like the last line of 155)
This was because Treblesome asserted

-snip-

this. I know it wasn't addressed at me I just wanted to make clear that I looked at the whole Treble vs Jason and this stuff and my read there right now is well founded IMO. Jason hasn't done enough stuff though I will admit. This game's a little quiet
Fair enough. Looks a little like posturing still to me but not horrible.
Sobolev Space wrote: just feels like a weird justification for a vote
It was how I justified it. The reason I haven't invested into that vote is because I don't believe it to hold that much weight anymore.

Posts like those below have been somewhat of an explanation to most of my initial reasons to scumread her:

-snip-
I can understand the read changing. My problem with is the distancing you do from the vote at the same time with stuff like "Nothing personal" or the going through your reads on other people to make it seem like PoE. Neither of those seem necessary from a town PoV (if anything town wants people to think they're pushing them harder than they actually are to get reactions) but are useful for scum who wants to seem like they're doing something without actually committing.
In post 196, Writers Bloque wrote:This is what I thought you meant but I already addressed this when you asked me about it before.

You act like I took a hardline stance on Zulfy then 180'd. It's not the case. You've said you know I wasn't calling him scum with that initial post. All things considered you can't even get anything AI from our interaction and my "backing off". You have to stretch something a little.
No the reversal is that in you threatened Zulfy with rope if he didn't keep posting. And then later you say you're not okay with someone's vote being on Zulfy. How is he going to be "sat down permanently" without any votes on him? I don't know what the scum motive is here but it looks pretty blatantly inconsistent to me.
In post 196, Writers Bloque wrote:? You act like I put you as lock scum. Even you said I outlined why that doesn't really mean anything, and I said you weren't someone I was genuinely pushing especially since you explained your thought processes.
I'm not quite sure how to parse this.

@WB - why didn't you vote for me in ? All the posts which you said caused you to TR Gingham had been made by that point so it doesn't seem like you had any real reason to keep your vote there. I see no town motive to saying "I wanted to vote you too" at that point without actually following through.

Keep 'em coming Writers. I can do this all week.
In post 191, Sobolev Space wrote:Mario why do you think Jason decided to lie later on about his initial push on you?
Because Treblesome had pushed him on it and he wanted to defend his stance but didn't really want to re-evaluate his position, so he took the out that it was a reaction test. Why do you think he would do it as town?
I agree with you that it looks like he changed his justification to an extent after the fact. I misinterpreted your original case and thought you were solely voting him for his early push not his comments on it afterwards. Its enough to give Jason a light SR. But Writers needs to die first.
Writers Bloque
Writers Bloque
Townie
Writers Bloque
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Writers Bloque »

YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED UP RIGHT?
Show

as

JC // Danny Myers
Our condolences
~ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
Writers Bloque
Writers Bloque
Townie
Writers Bloque
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Writers Bloque »

TIMMY CANT WISH THIS ONE AWAY. . .
Show

as

JC // Danny Myers
Our condolences
~ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Here.

It is still the 25th somewhere, right?

Hey I will probably catch up tomorrow would like to do so today but a hospital was burnt down some 40 years ago so I have to go somewhere and wait in line today
no investigation no right to speak
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by Zulfy »

I see there hasn't been an explosion of posts so thanks for that
no investigation no right to speak
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Aristophanes »

VC 1.3
MarioManiac4
(2): beeboy , JasonWazza
JasonWazza
(2): Treblesome , MarioManiac4
beeboy
(1): Edosurist
Writers Bloque
(1): Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
(1): Writers Bloque

Not Voting
(2): GinghamDog, Zulfy
D1 will end when a hammer is reached or on June 9th at 7am or in (expired on 2017-06-29 07:00:00).
With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Mod Notes:

I'm more or less back from my V/LA. Edo is almost due to be replaced. I hope he returns first though.

Last edited by Aristophanes on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Writers Bloque
Writers Bloque
Townie
Writers Bloque
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Writers Bloque »

Spoiler: Sobolev_Scum
In post 205, Sobolev Space wrote:
In post 192, Writers Bloque wrote:This is what I was saying. You reacting this way defeats the purpose. The premise of us not convincing you our posts are real is based on us having lazy scum play.
I mean, if something doesn't look like it comes from town or tryharding scum then Occam's Razor says it comes from lazy scum sure. All cases are based on scum not playing perfectly, because if they played perfectly they would look town.
I mean when you apply Occam's Razor as a way to dismiss having to reasonably defend something with context, then you can use it so you literally never have to explain anything. You were basically asserting our scum game is so weak we get noticed the first few pages or I was explaining something wrong -- wait... we'll get to that
In post 205, Sobolev Space wrote: All cases are based on scum not playing perfectly, because if they played perfectly they would look town.
This is so general though and you're applying it right here. Your position basically started off as you were trying to sort me and my responses were unsatisfactory for some reason so basically it boils down to me not explaining properly or you having another problem. LET'S GET INTO THAT:
Sobolev Space wrote:
Sobolev Space wrote:
Posts I didn't like from you:
with later explanations , and not very convincing
I can't really find fault with you not liking the way posts are posted unless you have a specific problem with what's stated... you're not convinced I believe what I say? You're not convinced it's right? You're not convinced the statements are grounded in something tangible?
I mean all of the above. It sounds like you threw out an explanation for your early suspicion of Mario to distance yourselves from others who were skeptical of him (i.e. Jason). Then when you were pressed on it you couldn't go in enough depth to make it look like it was something you really believed or had thought through.
Gee except you never said this though... let's revisit your initial post:
In post 183, Sobolev Space wrote: Something about their posts keep gut pinging me and their responses to my questions haven't been enough to convince me their content isn't faked.
This is a really ambiguous statement. At the time the implication to me here was you either have a vague read or a very specific one. Wait.. I guess we know what it is now, because once we started engaging, you literally now have several "reasons" to SR me in the post above. Like you picked "all of the above" multiple choice reasons to scumread us. If we were actually that scummy you wouldn't have made such a vague open to interpretation post here. It literally looks like you were trying to sort me (with the questions), this post here says that something is unclear, the correct procedure should be to interact with me to clarify what specifically is wrong with my posts. But it looks like you just doubled down as to not reverse your stance and put me as scum. I said before it reads like you were setting up to push me. Like you questioned me, I just answered the questions. It appears you had a problem with HOW I answered the questions, but rather than press that specifically, you just skip over that entire step and put me as scum. I don't feel like you actually sorted.

1. "It sounds like you threw out an explanation for your early suspicion of Mario to distance yourselves from others who were skeptical of him (i.e. Jason)."

discredit. This is clearly a unique setup, the first thing I expect someone to do is not "hey lets massclaim who were in a hood with". Even if it's a nonissue that's not what a entrance should be imo. But I asked him and he clarified his thought process. I literally found something out. It looks like you're trying to fake doing that. Did you just call this distancing? lol

2. "Then when you were pressed on it you couldn't go in enough depth to make it look like it was something you really believed or had thought through."

"Appear a certain way or you're scum!" is what I read here. Literally nothing specific that I can respond to or clarify in capacity. If a motive is unclear you question it.. why push?
Sobolev Space wrote:
Sobolev Space wrote: and hedging on Jason (although I did like the last line of 155)
This was because Treblesome asserted

-snip-

this. I know it wasn't addressed at me I just wanted to make clear that I looked at the whole Treble vs Jason and this stuff and my read there right now is well founded IMO. Jason hasn't done enough stuff though I will admit. This game's a little quiet
Fair enough. Looks a little like posturing still to me but not horrible.
Posturing? Your scumread on us literally went from 0-1000 lol.. you literally say "Writers needs to die" At the end of your post and completely abandon Zulfy vote lmaoo. COMPLETE contrast from your own #183

see at best our scumread on you probably went from like...... 40.. to 100.....
Sobolev Space wrote:
Sobolev Space wrote: just feels like a weird justification for a vote
It was how I justified it. The reason I haven't invested into that vote is because I don't believe it to hold that much weight anymore.

Posts like those below have been somewhat of an explanation to most of my initial reasons to scumread her:

-snip-
I can understand the read changing. My problem with is the distancing you do from the vote at the same time with stuff like "Nothing personal" or the going through your reads on other people to make it seem like PoE. Neither of those seem necessary from a town PoV (if anything town wants people to think they're pushing them harder than they actually are to get reactions) but are useful for scum who wants to seem like they're doing something without actually committing.
I said that cause Gingham said "where your fascination with me comes from" like I was really tunneling her LMFAO. She said half my posts in the game at that point were about her, which isn't true. At that point in time 7/18 of my posts mentioned or replied to her. Not even tunnel. I was attempting to sort.
Sobolev Space wrote:
In post 196, Writers Bloque wrote:This is what I thought you meant but I already addressed this when you asked me about it before.

You act like I took a hardline stance on Zulfy then 180'd. It's not the case. You've said you know I wasn't calling him scum with that initial post. All things considered you can't even get anything AI from our interaction and my "backing off". You have to stretch something a little.
No the reversal is that in you threatened Zulfy with rope if he didn't keep posting. And then later you say you're not okay with someone's vote being on Zulfy. How is he going to be "sat down permanently" without any votes on him? I don't know what the scum motive is here but it looks pretty blatantly inconsistent to me.
and now a word from our sponsors
In post 176, Sobolev Space wrote:
In post 62, Zulfy wrote: It's me I am here.

I think I'll sit this out for now.
In post 64, Writers Bloque wrote:Offer an opinion of some kind or you will be sat down for a permanent length of time :evil:
In post 173, Writers Bloque wrote:Not true. Zulfy has a post saying he wasn't going to do anything at the moment. I don't think it's scummy from him.
This looks like a big change in attitude to me. I get that you weren't calling him scummy in but it still seems like you've reversed your opinion on him deciding to 'sit out'. Why?
No way around this. The clear implication was that you knew I wasn't calling him scummy, yet by directly saying
Sobolev Space wrote:
No the reversal is that in you threatened Zulfy with rope if he didn't keep posting.
So if I threatened him with rope I must have thought he was scum. Except you knew that's not what I was doing.
That's
inconsistent. Are you not contradicting your stance?
Sobolev Space wrote:
In post 196, Writers Bloque wrote:? You act like I put you as lock scum. Even you said I outlined why that doesn't really mean anything, and I said you weren't someone I was genuinely pushing especially since you explained your thought processes.
I'm not quite sure how to parse this.
I think Mario thought I had a genuine scumread on him at that point when really I thought what he did was scummy but I'm on the level with what he thought once he said something so that's why I said that.
Sobolev Space wrote:

@WB - why didn't you vote for me in ? All the posts which you said caused you to TR Gingham had been made by that point so it doesn't seem like you had any real reason to keep your vote there. I see no town motive to saying "I wanted to vote you too" at that point without actually following through.
Votes can be placed anytime. You can be lynched any time before the day ends. We weren't speedlynching anyone.

You're creating an issue where there is none.

- Zach posts so far . Narna has been working his behind the scenes magic.
Show

as

JC // Danny Myers
Our condolences
~ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
Writers Bloque
Writers Bloque
Townie
Writers Bloque
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Writers Bloque »

In post 183, Sobolev Space wrote:
In post 180, Treblesome wrote:Sobolev, do you really think voting Zulfy is going to make him participate? Out of curiosity; haven't played with him before.
I haven't played with him before either. My vote on him started as semi-RVS but out of all the lurkers I liked his posts the least so I'm keeping it there until he gets replaced/does something. Fwiw if I had a second vote it would be on WritersBloque. Something about their posts keep gut pinging me and their responses to my questions haven't been enough to convince me their content isn't faked.
I agree with you that it looks like he changed his justification to an extent after the fact. I misinterpreted your original case and thought you were solely voting him for his early push not his comments on it afterwards. Its enough to give Jason a light SR. But Writers needs to die first.

Writers needs to die first.
LMAO what a leap. Zulfy completely out of sight huh
Show

as

JC // Danny Myers
Our condolences
~ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I'm about half an hour early but Edos has not picked up their prod.

Searching for a replacement now.

Nevermind, Im dumb.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Edosurist »

Hey guys, I'm back from my vacation. Will post tonight.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

@Mod: Replace me out

I'd like to appologize to everyone for this, i love the game type, but i haven't got the time i'd like to dedicate to this game.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 215, JasonWazza wrote:
@Mod: Replace me out

I'd like to appologize to everyone for this, i love the game type, but i haven't got the time i'd like to dedicate to this game.
Duly noted!
Sorry you couldn't stick around.

Searching for a replacement for JasonWazza now.
- Jingle
Treblesome
Treblesome
Goon
Treblesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Treblesome »

So.

{SS}
{MM4, Gingham}
{lurkers at null}
{WB}
{JasonWazza}

reads at present.
Treblesome
Treblesome
Goon
Treblesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Treblesome »

^C.

Also there is absolutely no room for you 3 to have lurked this long in a micro and if this continues I'm random lynching in the 3 of you. Please produce content.
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Sorry, the evening kinda got away from me. I promise content tomorrow.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Sobolev Space »

Here we go

Spoiler: WritersBloque
In post 211, Writers Bloque wrote:I mean when you apply Occam's Razor as a way to dismiss having to reasonably defend something with context, then you can use it so you literally never have to explain anything. You were basically asserting our scum game is so weak we get noticed the first few pages or I was explaining something wrong -- wait... we'll get to that
Lol. Every case at this point is going to based on assuming somebody's scum game is so weak they get noticed in the first few pages? Like I'm sorry if you think I'm insulting your scum game or something here but...
In post 211, Writers Bloque wrote:
Sobolev Space wrote: I mean all of the above. It sounds like you threw out an explanation for your early suspicion of Mario to distance yourselves from others who were skeptical of him (i.e. Jason). Then when you were pressed on it you couldn't go in enough depth to make it look like it was something you really believed or had thought through.
Gee except you never said this though... let's revisit your initial post:
In post 183, Sobolev Space wrote: Something about their posts keep gut pinging me and their responses to my questions haven't been enough to convince me their content isn't faked.
This is a really ambiguous statement. At the time the implication to me here was you either have a vague read or a very specific one. Wait.. I guess we know what it is now, because once we started engaging, you literally now have several "reasons" to SR me in the post above. Like you picked "all of the above" multiple choice reasons to scumread us. If we were actually that scummy you wouldn't have made such a vague open to interpretation post here. It literally looks like you were trying to sort me (with the questions), this post here says that something is unclear, the correct procedure should be to interact with me to clarify what specifically is wrong with my posts. But it looks like you just doubled down as to not reverse your stance and put me as scum. I said before it reads like you were setting up to push me. Like you questioned me, I just answered the questions. It appears you had a problem with HOW I answered the questions, but rather than press that specifically, you just skip over that entire step and put me as scum. I don't feel like you actually sorted.
But like I did press you specifically on that. See for example posts , , , , , as one interaction. When you're asked twice "when should mario have brought that up" and the only answer you give both times is "well not at the start" its time to stop pressing the point because we're getting nowhere. Like idk how long you think I need to keep asking you questions before I can just call you scum.
In post 211, Writers Bloque wrote:1. "It sounds like you threw out an explanation for your early suspicion of Mario to distance yourselves from others who were skeptical of him (i.e. Jason)."

discredit. This is clearly a unique setup, the first thing I expect someone to do is not "hey lets massclaim who were in a hood with". Even if it's a nonissue that's not what a entrance should be imo. But I asked him and he clarified his thought process. I literally found something out. It looks like you're trying to fake doing that. Did you just call this distancing? lol
You asking him questions and him clarifying them though is tangential to the part where you said your only problem is he had to start out with it. Like you can do one without the other. By distancing I meant that you were trying to not be lumped in with the others pushing him, not that you're partners with jason lol.
In post 211, Writers Bloque wrote:2. "Then when you were pressed on it you couldn't go in enough depth to make it look like it was something you really believed or had thought through."

"Appear a certain way or you're scum!" is what I read here. Literally nothing specific that I can respond to or clarify in capacity. If a motive is unclear you question it.. why push?
Lol I did question it?
In post 211, Writers Bloque wrote:I said that cause Gingham said "where your fascination with me comes from" like I was really tunneling her LMFAO. She said half my posts in the game at that point were about her, which isn't true. At that point in time 7/18 of my posts mentioned or replied to her. Not even tunnel. I was attempting to sort.
I don't see how trying to give your vote as little weight as possible helps you sort.
In post 211, Writers Bloque wrote:
Sobolev Space wrote:

and now a word from our sponsors
In post 176, Sobolev Space wrote:
In post 62, Zulfy wrote: It's me I am here.

I think I'll sit this out for now.
In post 64, Writers Bloque wrote:Offer an opinion of some kind or you will be sat down for a permanent length of time :evil:
In post 173, Writers Bloque wrote:Not true. Zulfy has a post saying he wasn't going to do anything at the moment. I don't think it's scummy from him.
This looks like a big change in attitude to me. I get that you weren't calling him scummy in but it still seems like you've reversed your opinion on him deciding to 'sit out'. Why?
No way around this. The clear implication was that you knew I wasn't calling him scummy, yet by directly saying
Sobolev Space wrote:
No the reversal is that in you threatened Zulfy with rope if he didn't keep posting.
So if I threatened him with rope I must have thought he was scum. Except you knew that's not what I was doing.
That's
inconsistent. Are you not contradicting your stance?
No I don't think you thought Zulfy was scum in . I think you were threatening him with rope to try to get him to post. That's literally the same reason I kept my vote there. Although I didn't especially like his two posts they weren't enough to merit a serious scumread. Yet you turn around later and say that you're not okay with people's votes being on Zulfy.
That's
the contradiction.

In post 211, Writers Bloque wrote:Votes can be placed anytime. You can be lynched any time before the day ends. We weren't speedlynching anyone.

You're creating an issue where there is none.
I mean I don't see why town would keep their vote on somebody they TR when they have another legitimate scumread. What that looks like to me is scum trying to remain flexible. If I went after you hard you could switch your vote to me and 1v1 (as we're doing now) but if I decided to drop the issue you could just let it stay an offhand comment and move on with the game without being tied down to a strong scumread.

Re: the repeated claim that I went from "0 to 1000" on WB. Let me give y'all a brief chronology of my read on WB. Early game: WB posts some stuff I find weird. I question some of it (like the mario timing question or the Zulfy thing) but don't overtly call WB scum. During this time I did mention in both my neighborhoods that I find WB a little scummy (my neighbors can confirm this if necessary) but I'm trying to question them first to sort. I mention I have a scumread on WB but am keeping my vote on Zulfy for now. WB mentions their scumread on me but doesn't vote me. I find their not voting me scummy enough to merit a vote and an overview of why I find them scummy. I question them on why they didn't vote me (spoiler alert: this question goes unanswered until I ask it again. But remember, according to WB I'm scum because I immediately start pressing them instead of questioning their motives). WB poorly responds to my case marking the official start of this 1v1. Anyway thats my read progression. It should be pretty clear that I did not go from "0 to 1000" as WB is claiming.

Anyways its time to start coalescing around a lynch. Obviously I would prefer WB but am also willing to hop on Jason's slot if WB isn't gaining traction. Its pretty sad that we have 3 slots that have contributed basically nothing but they won't be in my lynch pool today unless they either (a) fail to deliver on the promised catch-ups or (b) look exceedingly scummy in their catch up posts.
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Sobolev Space »

In post 220, Sobolev Space wrote:During this time I did mention in both my neighborhoods that I find WB a little scummy (my neighbors can confirm this if necessary) but I'm trying to question them first to sort.
Just checked and I actually only mentioned my scumread on WB in one neighborhood. In the other I made an early game comment along the lines of "I'm interested in seeing how WritersBloque answers my questions before deciding on my read on them".
Writers Bloque
Writers Bloque
Townie
Writers Bloque
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:08 am

Post by Writers Bloque »

I don't really care to read Zach or SS's walls right now, but I agree SS feels pretty scummy. Her input before this big push on us is very reserved and non-accusatory. The questions aimed at our slot over Zach's concern with MM's entrance is nit picky. It doesn't commit her to a read on our slot, but can be used to segue into a sr if she sees something she think we can run with. The only thing giving me pause is that the game was practically dead before this argument. I'll read it after some sleep.

It's also a shame that I didn't get to post before Tanya replaced out.

-Narna
Show

as

JC // Danny Myers
Our condolences
~ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
Writers Bloque
Writers Bloque
Townie
Writers Bloque
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Writers Bloque »

In post 168, Sobolev Space wrote:
In post 147, JasonWazza wrote:Why is it the first thing back you do is try and discredit the vote and not react to anything else that happened in 3/4 pages?
TR on mario is waning
This post is really bad. You left your read on Mario up in the air, so it reads like a buddying attempt at JW.

-Narna
Show

as

JC // Danny Myers
Our condolences
~ ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I really just want a Pagetop VC :)
- Jingle

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”