Micro 727: Within Me

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:31 am

Post by This is me »

Sorry for inactivity, can be getting on and providing thoughts tmr.

~ Xnad
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 2.01

BTD6_Maker (2) - DogWatch, theBrie
Not_Mafia (1) - Raya36

With 8 alive, 5 to lynch
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by This is me »

Ok back, realised no one posts.

BTD6, do you have anything to say?
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:24 am

Post by This is me »

all right this is frustrating.

GuyInFreezer, do you need to sub people?

~Xnad
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by This is me »

Sorry for flaking. I've had another couple of games taking my attention. The mechanic just makes this hard, not all that interesting.

My reasoning on BTD^ was partly due to his lack of engagement, partly from Dogwatch's argument. However if BTD6 really was away at the deadline, that doesn't stand as strong. I'll also admit that I was voting him rather than NM precisely because someone though he and I could be the team.

We're 6:2 right now. If we lynch NM and BTD6 over the next two days and one is town and there are two successful NKs, we're at 3:1. So mylo.

We've only got a few days to decide on a lynch, but I think we should use all of it to get everyone's reads. I'll read through the game and present my opinions on everyone either today or tomorrow.

~Brie
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by This is me »

I mostly forgot about this game.

Anyway, it may be harder than usual to analyse ISOs here, but it should still be possible and, perhaps, useful.

I am the Town Doctor. I did not submit an action on Night 1 because I was V/LA.

BTD6_maker
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by This is me »

Let's not lynch BTD6 today. Unless someone counterclaims, he's conftown and I now really want to know his reads.

~Brie
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:26 am

Post by This is me »

I also flaked, and I apologize. I like the idea of this game, but it isn't really working in practice. Let's try to finish it out though.

Here are my current reads:

Confirmed Town:
BTD

Townish:
Xnad
Raya
Vijarada
Brie {I'm still having a hard time getting over the trolling, but based on recent posts, I'm giving her the benefit of a doubt right now}

Scummish:
N_M
yakko

BTD's claim pretty much negated my previous post, so I'm looking now at a possible N_M/yakko team. The fact that N_M STILL has yet to post in the thread, and only voted once against Brie when a wagon was generating on her doesn't sit well with me. Yakko's 110 is kind of interesting when you consider the possibility of him being partners with N_M.

-DogWatch
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:32 am

Post by This is me »

When I wrote that last post, I hadn't realized that N_M voted for BTD yesterday. Although he voted before the doctor claim, this is the second time N_M has sheeped the biggest wagon without any acknowledgement in the main thread. My vote stays on him.

-DogWatch
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:50 am

Post by This is me »

Has Not_Mafia said anything at all? I cannot ISO dive them if they have zero ISO to speak of.

Anyway, that reminds me of Open 679, Jungle Oligarchy, in which Not_Mafia was scum. They replaced in on Day 2 and, for both Days 2 and 3, posted two naked hammers and nothing else.

It is plausible that they do this as Town, so I wouldn't say it is too AI without further evidence. Also, it is possible that they are using a pseudonym or not signing at all.

We should probably try to pressurise them to post at all so we can see what they have written.

One advantage to not signing posts as scum is this: when asked to show your posts, you can select which of your unsigned posts to claim, and which to disown. Those posts may be those which are useful at the time but will seem scummy in hindsight. Again, this is just a theory.

BTD
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:27 am

Post by This is me »

The vast majority of posts are signed and accounted for, except for a few at the start. To my memory, none of them have been attributed to N_M. Unless he posted an anonymous message early on, then he hasn't posted at all in this thread. What you bring up about Open 679 is VERY interesting in light of this.

-DogWatch
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:54 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 2.02

BTD6_Maker (2) - hi im yakko, Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia (2) - Raya36, DogWiatch

With 8 alive, 5 to lynch
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by This is me »

I don't like Yakko unvoting without saying anything. The unvote was the obvious thing to do, but I think he could have at least made the effort to say something. We've got less than two days left, and we mustn't no lynch again. So I'm voting NM.

~Brie
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:14 am

Post by This is me »

Ultimately, we need a lynch here. I am guaranteed to die anyway.

The optimal play here is to lynch today but No Lynch tomorrow (as it will be Mountainous with an even number). Since a lynch is necessary here, it looks like Not_Mafia is the best option at the moment. I have been unable to post yesterday (I was on a plane) but I will analyse the others. Making ISOs would be helpful.

I will thus vote Not_Mafia.

BTD
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:15 am

Post by This is me »

By the way,

This is L-1.
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:04 am

Post by This is me »

In post 19, This is me wrote:Ok so I suggest signing our posts.

If someone fake signs you should probably call it out.

If someone calls you out for signing your own name, call them out.

If someone calls you out for calling them out for a fake name, call them out.

ok fuck I thought this would be chill but it's adding so many layers of shit on top of what's alr a stressful game.

~ XnadrojX, call me out and I will eradicate you
In post 34, This is me wrote:well sorry sorry.

I did some voting in the thread alr, since BT5_Maker just said something to me I went to unvote and vote them.

- XnadrojX
In post 51, This is me wrote:ok so a bunch of people have been doing some votes in the votethread, honestly if people don't start signing seriously it's gonna get cancerous, I'm voting TheBrie for now because those votes they made just feels weird.

Also has anyone actually used the votes seriously or is it just try to RVS despite the absolute lack of pressure since it's all anoynomous.

~ XnadrojX
In post 52, This is me wrote:All the Town should sign properly from here IMO so we can catch the scum that's not signing via PoE, so The and leaf and doggie if you're actually Town please sign properly or we'll get this shit to PoE you.

If 2 people fake sign, that should leave us someone who hasn't shown their name, so calling out fakesigns (assuming Town properly signs) confirms the scum. So I'm assuming scum isn't fakesigning based off this, which is another reason to actually properly sign. Town gains nothing from not properly signing so please.
In post 71, This is me wrote:
In post 64, This is me wrote:Like concentrate our votes on the persons who are not signing their posts
That's literally the whole point of signing our posts.
And my vote is on the guy who was not signing their posts (they are now but I'm lazy to get off)

~ XnadrojX
In post 79, This is me wrote:Sorry, am XnadrojX, I was unable to do much past 2 days.

TheBrie is my only real SR, the kind of shit they stirred up doesn't seem cool to me.

Will be able to get on and say more later

~ XnadrojX
In post 114, This is me wrote:really if you're going to complain about your wagon being bad please provide something better to wagon

~Xnad
In post 128, This is me wrote:all right this is frustrating.

GuyInFreezer, do you need to sub people?

~Xnad
BTD
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:01 am

Post by This is me »

Mod, putting the deadline in the vote counts would be helpful.
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by This is me »

Thanks for posting that ISO, BTD. I'll grab mine for you, since I can probably remember which troll post were mine better than you can.

~Brie
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by This is me »

Brie ISO. So can all see you stupid I was.
In post 7, This is me wrote:i almost was first

perhaps Not_Mafia is mafia this time
i think his partner might be within me
In post 29, This is me wrote:I think I'll call myself The. Unless I'm not the. But i'm not. I'm really not sure how this game is supposed to work, so I'm not putting much effort in.
In post 31, This is me wrote:vote are you not supposed to here
i think other thread who is The anyway? I havn't an idea.
In post 32, This is me wrote:The person who pretended to self vote wasn't me. Any idea who might be playing tricks like that?

-The
In post 33, This is me wrote:XnadrojX hasn't voted yet and it's been a few days. Lurkers have it easy in this game.

-The
In post 36, This is me wrote:So from what i can tell, the only people who have posted and signed are XnadrojX, BTD6_maker, Vijarada, The Brie, and leaf.

Who on earth is leaf anyway? I haven't been able figure that out.

-If you know me, hopefully you'll recognize my post style
In post 40, This is me wrote:I admit to making at least one troll post.
-person
In post 41, This is me wrote:Do we actually want to try and lynch someone? There's very little to go on as far as VCA, but waiting around isn't going to do any good. I think wagons tend to get started from something someone said during RVS. We've had RVS, but not comments really attached to those votes.

I've got to say I'm fairly happy with XnadrojX. He hadn't voted, but he's been active. I like leaf too, not that it does much good. Based on well written posts, I'm thinking maybe Raya, but I don't know all the players.
In post 42, This is me wrote:Forgot to sign.

-The
In post 45, This is me wrote:I think it might have been in the PM, but I'm not checking.

-The me
In post 47, This is me wrote:
In post 46, This is me wrote:
In post 41, This is me wrote:Do we actually want to try and lynch someone? There's very little to go on as far as VCA, but waiting around isn't going to do any good. I think wagons tend to get started from something someone said during RVS. We've had RVS, but not comments really attached to those votes.

I've got to say I'm fairly happy with XnadrojX. He hadn't voted, but he's been active. I like leaf too, not that it does much good. Based on well written posts, I'm thinking maybe Raya, but I don't know all the players.
Good idea, let's try to lynch the only active people in the game

-leaf
Not what I meant at all though I can see it's unclear. The people I'm happy with are the ones I don't want to vote. And I was guessing Leaf could be Raya. I rather think not now. I like leaf, Raya is null because of no known input.
In post 48, This is me wrote:Wait how did I even miss that Raraya has been posting signed posts and is obviously not leaf? I'm an idiot. I think I like Raya too.

-The
In post 49, This is me wrote:But raya is teh scumz. hes partners with paul.

-doggie
In post 50, This is me wrote:
In post 49, This is me wrote:But raya is teh scumz. hes partners with paul.

-doggie
What even is this? You can't know who the scum are unless you're one of them. And who are you anyway? The signature indicates Dogwatch, but that's my latest idea for leaf's identity. I still need to look Dogwatch up and see if there's any comparison.

~The
In post 58, This is me wrote:Raya was complete random vote. Xnad was to get his attention becuase he hadn't voted yet. I did note that at the time, though I didn't specifically say I was going to vote him. Slimer was because I'm thinking Xnad is town, and his vote change had no reason behind it. I probably should have explained.

Since there actually doesn't seem to be any penalty for giving names, I'll do it now. I take credit for every post signed The, except the fake self vote on I already called out.

~Brie
In post 59, This is me wrote:I also take credit (or censure) for three troll posts.

#7 was because I felt lazy.

#31 because I was bored and felt like calling out the person who self voted as myself and someone else.

And I can't deny #49 (doggie). I was trying to get reactions. See who called me out and how. Not enough was going on, so i had to create my own drama. That post does not actually reflect my own opinions on any of the players mentioned. I think Raya is town. and I think Dogwatch is town. NTRP is a complete null.

I also got to claim #40 because I didn't feel like claiming the trolls posts back then. And #36 because i wanted to see if people picked up who i was. probably should have out The is that too.

~Brie
In post 62, This is me wrote:I don't know how you picked up that #57 was slimer, but good job.
I don't really like his explanation, his still not using any kind of signature, and his unvote on being called out on giving to reason for the vote. So I'm not going to move my vote of him at the moment.

~Brie
In post 65, This is me wrote:@Post #63 That's reasonable. I didn't expect people to trust me immediately. But seriously think about what the scum motive for the troll post could be? Is anyone seriously going to listen to something like that?
In post 66, This is me wrote:Forgot to sing. I also missed asking #63 who they were.

~Brie
In post 67, This is me wrote:@Yakko You're a replacement right? And from what I understand you're replacing NTRP. So why are you acting like he's another player? Who do you think you are replacing? The mod hasn't officially said anything, so it's kinda confusing.

I doubt 17 and 20 were the same person. I can't see nay motive for doing that from a town standpoint, and it seems kind of stupid as scum. Also one had punctuation. It could be faked, but I doubt it was. And 20 can't be fake signed.

~Brie
In post 69, This is me wrote:I just realized I don't know what lmao means.

I'm thinking this is a genuine townslip. Scum would be a bit more aware of who they were in the game.

~Brie
In post 72, This is me wrote:But scum would make sure they weren't scum reading their partner if it was avoidable. Though I suppose he wasn't really a scum read, just someone to push until he answered. So I'll leave Yakko as a null.

Leaf, are you Dogwatch or did Dogwatch only come on to defend himself from my troll?

~Brie
In post 77, This is me wrote:I'd like Dogwatch better if he'd come out more before I stirred things up, but I'm still okay with him. I think Xand si town ans lef is probably town. I'm frustrated by really not knowing who leaf is. A town read isn't much use if I don't know who it is.

I'm a bit wary of Yakko and I really don't like Slimer. Since there's only tow scum, I'm putting Not_Mafia as a town lean though, I'd like more activity.

Raya and Vijarada are on the townish side too. I really can't remember what BTD6 has done.
In post 78, This is me wrote:And I forgot to sign. It's me again.

~Brie
In post 87, This is me wrote:I have clearly said that the posts signed The were all mine except the fake self voting one. All the Brie ones have been mine.

NTRP still said nothing before being replaced. There might not be anything in that, but the fact he didn't care about the game is something to keep in mind.

Now that I know who Slimer is, I understand his votes and are quite happy to have him as town for now.

~Brie
In post 95, This is me wrote:If I'd been trying to disguise my identity, why would I have written that post the same as all the ones I was signing? Cause I can write differently if I actually want to.

I agree that is was stupid for me to react to my own test. But I was on and with the game being so slow I wanted to post something. I couldn't very well ignore that. So my impatience made me stupid. But I promise I'm just bad bored town, not scum. If you let me live, I'll do my best to play well. But it's perfectly reasonable for you to suspect me.

Out of Yakko and NM I think NM's complete lack of signed posts is scummier. But I'm not sure.

I just want to point out that ii is entirely possible for scum to be active and sounding towny in this game N one has really raised my suspicions, but we mustn't forget the possibility.
In post 96, This is me wrote:And I forgot to sign again. It was obvious I hope, but I'm Brie anyway.
In post 98, This is me wrote:i mean sometimes i can digcuise my posts

nm is prob scum cause some thee are posts that haven't been signed or claimed that are super scummy.

EP, is just trying to lynch Brie cause she's easy game. EP WHY AREN"T YOU SCUM HUNTING?

Actually now that I've tried it, the disguise doesn't really work that well and I just end up feeling stupid. EP is just an example player. Cause I'm not really thinking that about any player.

But the point about someone having to have done the scummy posts at the beginning stands. Unless it's a someone who's also playing sensibly as town, Not_Mafia and maybe Yakko are the likely candidates. We'll never know about Yakko however because he wouldn't have gotten a record of which posts were his when he replaced in.

~Brie
In post 103, This is me wrote:I'm the one being put to L-1 and Not_Mafia is my counter wagon, but I do agree it seems opportunistic. He's not trying to play.
Strangely the vote was within a minute of mine on him.

Was #100 you, DogWatch? Whoever it was forgot to sign and most of the others have been pretty good about it.

I just realized that Vijarada hasn't said anything for a long time and he's still got that vote sitting on himself. Maybe he's forgotten about the game.

~Brie
In post 109, This is me wrote:My computer's messing up and ate my last post.

I had missed #90. The signature isn't all that obvious, and the post had so little content. Since you're here, would you like to say something of use? Why are you self voting?

~Brie
In post 112, This is me wrote:Yakko, why do you think slimer is scum?

~Brie
In post 119, This is me wrote:Well I'm not scum. I was only at L-1 for about half an hour if I'm reading the timestamps right. So a BTD-NM team is quite plausible. BTD was also getting under the radar. He hadn't posted in forever and we hadn't really noticed him. I would hate to mod something like this where its hard to keep up with everyone's activity.

~Brie
In post 123, This is me wrote:Yeah, Leaf is Slimer. And that's good reasoning. I still would rather go after BTD6 today, but I could swap to NM.

@Mod, could we have a vote count?
It's hard to keep track when the last count posted was in the previous day, and there was another vote in that day after that.

~Brie
In post 129, This is me wrote:Sorry for flaking. I've had another couple of games taking my attention. The mechanic just makes this hard, not all that interesting.

My reasoning on BTD^ was partly due to his lack of engagement, partly from Dogwatch's argument. However if BTD6 really was away at the deadline, that doesn't stand as strong. I'll also admit that I was voting him rather than NM precisely because someone though he and I could be the team.

We're 6:2 right now. If we lynch NM and BTD6 over the next two days and one is town and there are two successful NKs, we're at 3:1. So mylo.

We've only got a few days to decide on a lynch, but I think we should use all of it to get everyone's reads. I'll read through the game and present my opinions on everyone either today or tomorrow.

~Brie
In post 131, This is me wrote:Let's not lynch BTD6 today. Unless someone counterclaims, he's conftown and I now really want to know his reads.

~Brie
In post 137, This is me wrote:I don't like Yakko unvoting without saying anything. The unvote was the obvious thing to do, but I think he could have at least made the effort to say something. We've got less than two days left, and we mustn't no lynch again. So I'm voting NM.

~Brie
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by This is me »

And here's Vijarada's ISO. Not much to see here. ~Brie
In post 17, This is me wrote:We can sign our posts you freaking idiots.Vijarada is me.
In post 20, This is me wrote:I am Vijarada.I didn't write 17.

BP claim strategy? I am not BP.
In post 90, This is me wrote:who do i vote guys

-v.j rada, the finger pointin' kid
In post 106, This is me wrote:I said something like... a day ago.
In post 107, This is me wrote:wait no i didn't what the fuck? I distinctly remember making a post what the fuck?
In post 108, This is me wrote:

wait no here i am
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by This is me »

Leaf/Slimer ISO. Yes, he's dead, but it could still be useful to get his reads. ~Brie
In post 18, This is me wrote:Can I call myself Leaf?
In post 22, This is me wrote:If all we have to go on is words then it probably won't work. If you do have a way of identifying that someone is someone by the way they made it easy to do so, then I'd suggest not saying how for obvious reasons. So then, let's play this game shall we? This autta be hella interesting
-leaf
In post 24, This is me wrote:That would be nice, if only we didn't have the rule where of we hint our main account we get a warning. The nickname system should work for now
-leaf
In post 37, This is me wrote:Hmm.. well I'd like to stay anonymous. Besides I'd like to say there's another person here with us as well without a name. Probably the troll. Can we call him/her copycat?
-leaf
In post 39, This is me wrote:yeah I agree that's some whack shit yo
-leaf
In post 46, This is me wrote:
In post 39, This is me wrote:yeah I agree that's some whack shit yo
-leaf
You're not funny

Good idea, let's try to lynch the only active people in the game
In post 44, This is me wrote:
In post 24, This is me wrote:That would be nice, if only we didn't have the rule where of we hint our main account we get a warning. The nickname system should work for now
-leaf
Wait, where is this rule?
I'm so sure I saw it somewhere but I'm not sure where. I pmed the mod about it but I never got a response. Maybe it was all in my head

-leaf
In post 70, This is me wrote:Not quite. In fact, just knowing that you're scum would be good enough. Assuming the role isn't the same as assuming the player. In fact, I would say he'd be more likely to forget who he was if he was scum due to more to remember, save for all he had was his name and a simple role.
-leaf
In post 80, This is me wrote:So I'm scum for voting someone so I won't get prodded, and because I'm not signing my posts? Well fine then, I thought I would be able to play this game as intended, instead of just having avatars represent ourselves, but I'll admit that I'm leaf. It was a matter of PoE anyway since everyone is signing their own posts and linking it to themselves.

This whole game has been in a bit or realm of speculation as of late, but trying to lynch someone because they're taking advantage of the setup and prod dodging seems a bit ass pulley if you ask me.

So with only a few days left I think we should do a role call. We'd have a benefit of lynching whoever's been trying to fly under the radar for day 1. We might hit town, but that's one less potential scum to deal with in lylo who probably wasn't paying attention anyway. This way we can have a bit more of a focused day 2 and it'd be more active due to having 2 players less. Possibly one of the actives ones though in the night kill.

Anyone like this idea?
-leaf
In post 83, This is me wrote:I suppose you're against the idea? Rather than responding you seem to want to provoke me
-leaf
In post 86, This is me wrote:Ah crap I forgot about Yakko
take out NTRP and replace him with Yakko, having 4. Which means NM is the only one with a questionable amount of votes at all

-leaf

^ also forgot to sign my post
In post 85, This is me wrote:
Signed posts/admitted posts- theslimer3 -
(leaf)

- BTD6_maker
(BTD6)

- XnadrojX
(XnadrojX)

- TheBrie
17?
(The?) (Brie?)

- NotTheRealPaul
?
(?)

- Vijarada
1?
(vijarada?)

- Not_Mafia
?
(?)

- DogWatch
(Dog/Doggie?)

- Raya36
(Raya)

-???
(person)

I've done this only by looking at the signed posts at the bottom or by what was said in other posts. We don't know who signed their post as "person" but they have two posts as a credit.

Not Mafia and Nottherealpaul are the only people who haven't either come forth or either we just don't know who they are. Personally I'm still okay with Not Mafia considering he proabably hasn't said much at all. Not to mention the very first post was probably him anyway
In post 88, This is me wrote:Oh I gotcha, sorry I think I missed that one.

38 hours left in the game. Who we going with here?
In post 89, This is me wrote:^ -leaf
In post 91, This is me wrote:I'm campaigning not mafia. You should vote him
-leaf
In post 97, This is me wrote:What do you mean by you can type differently?

Also the idea behind lynching lurking players today is the elimination of not having those players interfere with the game later on when they suddenly have more weight on our actions as a whole. At least now we can take a shot in the dark and not have it hurt as much
A PL if you will.

Really not liking how silent NM is right now though either way
-leaf
In post 100, This is me wrote:Just noticed that NM had already voted for Brie but hadn't posted at all in this thread about it. Does a silent L-1 vote seem opportunistic to anyone?
^I'm not sure who posted that. I think I understood it to be leaf at the time, but I'm not so sure now.
In post 104, This is me wrote:Son of a bitch this mechanic is going to be the death of me. The majority of my posts are through phone so I'm truly sorry about that.
-leaf
In post 113, This is me wrote:
In post 107, This is me wrote:wait no i didn't what the fuck? I distinctly remember making a post what the fuck?
In post 108, This is me wrote:

wait no here i am
Your argument isn't exactly making the situation any better
In post 110, This is me wrote:I would vote for not mafia but slimer is on the wagon what do?
"Hey, I wanna vote scum, but my other scum read is also on the wagon! Logically it won't make any sense to vote that person now!"

-leaf
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by This is me »

Raya ISO. I think I like Raya. ~Brie
In post 25, This is me wrote:That could work although I think we should save it for only if we have a conflict or we need some sort of confirmation since it's kind of inconvenient to do every single post. There is a flaw though. Another player can still vote whoever the "this is me" account said they would if multiple people are on at the same time and refreshing.
-Raya
In post 27, This is me wrote:Yeah, you're right. I completely forgot that we would still be signing our posts lol
I still think we should just use it for conflicts though for the sake of convenience.
In post 28, This is me wrote:(Forgot to sign)
-Raya
In post 56, This is me wrote:Slimer, is there any reason for your change of vote from NTRP to WNM?

Brie, any reason for your change of vote from me (Raya36), to Xnad, to Slimer?

I think besides them everyone who changed their vote explained themselves.

-Raya
In post 60, This is me wrote:Fair enough.

It's probably safe to assume that 57 is Slimer, so Slimer, care to actually explain?

-Raya
In post 124, This is me wrote:Could I hear more on why you think BTD6 is scum?

-Raya
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:36 am

Post by This is me »

This is pathetic. Are we really going to no-lynch again?

NM is at L-1. Anyone? Would NM even care to show up to defend himself? Anything?
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:58 am

Post by This is me »

Come on guys! Less than 2 hours! We really need someone to hammer.

Also I wanted to point out that NM is clearly lurking as he has been somewhat active in the vote thread throughout the game, as well as earlier he brought BTD6 to L-1 and didn't even bother to let us know.

-Raya
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by This is me »

Let's see.

Vijarada has little in their ISO, but they have much more than Not_Mafia. Right now I am thinking that such inactivity may be more because of the game state, as it seems like many people are very inactive.

XnajdroX, at first, focused almost exclusively on signing posts. Later, they mentioned a scumread on TheBrie, but provided not much reasoning. What they did provide is vague. Who was addressed to? It looks as though they were talking about TheBrie. XnajdroX, if you still scumread TheBrie, please go a bit more in-depth about your reasoning.

Raya doesn't have much content (not many of us do), but what they do have looks fairly good. They are particularly interested in reasoning behind votes, particularly switching votes. They did reply to your post, saying "Fair enough". I am wondering what they would have to say now, with many more votes. Do they have other comments about others' replies, if there were any?

TheBrie has a very large (in comparison) ISO, so I will analyse that in a separate post. At the moment I cannot go into too much depth.

Anyway, it is unfortunate that a No Lynch is the most likely outcome. Asking the Mod for a deadline extension is our best bet. This does seem reminiscent of Open 642 where, perhaps due to general apathy including, at one point, a Modflake, we No Lynched on two consecutive days. One of these, Day 2, was over six weeks long.

BTD

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”