Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:56 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

Hi I'm popping in really quick the reason I don't think Luv is prob town is because of impoe's role

She can only mason town and assuming me and luv are both town along with her she has a 1/3 chance of fucking up her mason and making her useless it's...weird
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:59 am

Post by skirt skirt »

but, scum have a limited nk at best and none at worst. isn't creating 2 ics in a 9p game a lot with limited nks especially?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Impoetic »

a lot of roles seem to have the potential to be nullified, and maybe i was expected to wait and use my power later. that would also explain not being able to use it n1...
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Impoetic »

More importantly, I want to lynch in Eddie and Gerry today. Please compromise on this, pleasepleaseplease
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:09 am

Post by skirt skirt »

if you compromise on gerry I'll talk to you about luv tomorrow rather than quick voting osuka
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Impoetic »

if gerry is scum and you're town, you'll probably be dead tomorrow or else the game will be practically solved by your action, no??
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Impoetic »

oh wait never mind i'm an idiot.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:35 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2180, Impoetic wrote:if gerry is scum and you're town, you'll probably be dead tomorrow or else the game will be practically solved by your action, no??
if scum can kill and scum isn't osuka (who I'm blocking) then I'll be dead. 2 big ifs.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

I
'
m
s
e
n
d
i
n
g
e
v
e
r
y
o
n
e
a
p
r
o
d
r
e
m
i
n
d
i
n
g
p
e
o
p
l
e
t
h
i
s
g
a
m
e
e
x
i
s
t
s
a
n
d
I
'
m
s
o
r
r
y
f
o
r
j
u
s
t
n
o
t
g
e
t
t
i
n
g
t
o
i
t
:
[

T
h
i
s
i
s
n
'
t
a
n
o
f
f
i
c
a
l
p
r
o
d
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by gerryoat »

hi. just lynch eddie please so we can finally move on
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

rofl
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

S
e
e
k
i
n
g
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
m
e
n
t
f
o
r
o
s
u
k
a
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Prod received.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:46 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

owowowow ok ok jeez

I guess we're lynching in purple and gerry I honestly don't sr either? But I don't have a choice i'll think a day on this and vote tomorrow
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Getting to this right now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I still have doubts about a lot of things..

I still scum read Jae’s slot for reasons I won’t get into for the rest of the game. I’ve been trying to look past those reasons but I don’t get Maria having a bit of a more heightened focus on setup speculation and using it as a reason to scum read me. I know she probably hasn’t read any of the game but I would like for her to read when I claimed and tell me why I did so as scum.

I don’t buy scum using a janitor or a janitor like ability on Math in order for Gerry to look better. Gerry had to have known that regardless of whatever he and his partner did, he was most likely going down after fake claiming public alignment cop.

Don’t get any of the town reads on Nahdia. None of her emotions feel genuine to me and she just seems to playing the town doesn’t fake claim X role card the hardest right now after I already pointed out Gerry was willing to be honest about his result.

Gerry was shown to have still targeted me at the start of Night 2 and there hasn’t been a single night kill so I’m still questioning whether Eddie is actually a split jailkeeper. The only thing I’m seeing from Eddie now that I feel holds weight is that it wasn’t town to have sheep the result that turned out to a cry from Nahdia. I can’t really give a rebuttal to that but if the belief from both heads were that Gerry is an awful player, why is it so hard to believe that he possibly fucked up as town here?

osuka remains an unknown for me as I assume everyone else.

Then there’s the night skip and no explanation for it.

Eddie please understand I’m not trying to game throw. I can show examples of me actually doing that and while I was fucking around shortly before this for a little bit, I realized that’s pretty shitty to do to and I’m going to actually try to play the game again.

Things just aren’t making sense and I’m not where you’re at with Jae’s slot and Nahdia. Gerry just being a flavour cop in order to give scum a confirmable action still seems very weak to me and then there is Impo’s result and the fact that it seems like you’re strongly trying to get everyone to ignore Occam’s razor when it comes to that.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:32 am

Post by gerryoat »

Just vote eddie
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:20 am

Post by skirt skirt »

I'll post later. busy rn. do not just vote eddie.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:56 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2190, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I still have doubts about a lot of things..

I still scum read Jae’s slot for reasons I won’t get into for the rest of the game. I’ve been trying to look past those reasons but I don’t get Maria having a bit of a more heightened focus on setup speculation and using it as a reason to scum read me. I know she probably hasn’t read any of the game but I would like for her to read when I claimed and tell me why I did so as scum.

I don’t buy scum using a janitor or a janitor like ability on Math in order for Gerry to look better. Gerry had to have known that regardless of whatever he and his partner did, he was most likely going down after fake claiming public alignment cop.

Don’t get any of the town reads on Nahdia. None of her emotions feel genuine to me and she just seems to playing the town doesn’t fake claim X role card the hardest right now after I already pointed out Gerry was willing to be honest about his result.

Gerry was shown to have still targeted me at the start of Night 2 and there hasn’t been a single night kill so I’m still questioning whether Eddie is actually a split jailkeeper. The only thing I’m seeing from Eddie now that I feel holds weight is that it wasn’t town to have sheep the result that turned out to a cry from Nahdia. I can’t really give a rebuttal to that but if the belief from both heads were that Gerry is an awful player, why is it so hard to believe that he possibly fucked up as town here?

osuka remains an unknown for me as I assume everyone else.

Then there’s the night skip and no explanation for it.

Eddie please understand I’m not trying to game throw. I can show examples of me actually doing that and while I was fucking around shortly before this for a little bit, I realized that’s pretty shitty to do to and I’m going to actually try to play the game again.

Things just aren’t making sense and I’m not where you’re at with Jae’s slot and Nahdia. Gerry just being a flavour cop in order to give scum a confirmable action still seems very weak to me and then there is Impo’s result and the fact that it seems like you’re strongly trying to get everyone to ignore Occam’s razor when it comes to that.
role cop is probably factional, that's why its public. that, or only part of a role. osuka isn't an unknown mystery because on meta they lurk out as scum. jae's slot is a meta read from mastina, who's gone, so i can't really comment on it. nahdia, t he emotion is genuine, and i think they would've been less aggressive with preventing my lynch at day open from the fake guilty. i don't give a fuck about occam's razor, impo and nahdia are town and if we lynch osuka + gerry and don't hit both scum then and ONLY then will I deal with a potential scum!nahdia. still not entertaining scum!impo. scum have a way to deal with it, i don't know what but i never understand why nobody gets basic setup spec. alisae games aren't solved on roles, and unblockable double inno getter in a 9p game is a game solving role.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:49 am

Post by gerryoat »

Hi, vote eddie. This has been your daily gerryoat post.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Something tells me it isn’t a factional ability though. It serves no real use to scum unless osuka is town and is Jill. Other than providing them with a confirmable action, I don’t see it as nearly enough to compensate for the lack of a night kill or for them to coast on.

mastina town reading Jae doesn’t surprise me and doesn’t hold much weight for me. We disagree on Nahdia and agree on Impo.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i don't think its necessarily compensation. maybe they need to know who a player is to kill or target a role with something or something? this game is confusing role wise man.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

That player would have to be Jill though. I believe everyone has claimed flavour except osuka so if his replacement isn’t Jill then I’m very skeptical.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don’t know man I really like the theory that scum jaintored Math to hide how they can potentially kill.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

math being scum does not change my gerry read fwiw

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”