Micro 756: Extra Communication Mafia GAME OVER!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Jingle »

Espeonage has been lynched! He was

Spoiler:
Hello Espeonage and welcome to Micro 756!

You are the Informed Neighbor, aligned with the
Town!

You win when all members of the
Mafia
have been killed.

I Have Friends!
: You may talk to the other members of your neighborhood here at any time while you are alive.

My Information is good!
: REDACTED!

Deadline from previous post:

Deadline is 2 days and will be over in (expired on 2017-12-19 03:00:00) at 3:00 AM PST on 12/20/17.

I'm gonna go to bed now, but expect OP adjustments tomorrow. As always, any night actions should be submitted to me by PM.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Jingle »

The deadline time had previously said the 22nd. This was a mod error, which has been corrected at this point. Day will open tomorrow as soon as I am capable of doing so, which should be in roughly 7 hours but may be more if I oversleep. The deadline timer itself was accurate. I will not be extending deadline to compensate for this, but I would like to apologize if this caused anyone any inconvenience. :oops:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Jingle »

Welcome to Day 3!

Unfortunately, not everyone made it through the night.

fferyllt was shot Night 2, she was:

Spoiler:
Hello fferyllt and welcome to Micro 756!

You are the Oracle, aligned with the
Town!

You win when all members of the
Mafia
have been killed.

I See Dead People
: Once per day you may target a player. If you do and they die before the next day phase, you will get a PT in which you may talk to them.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Jingle »

VoteCount 3.X
Insert Arbitrary Flavor Here

With 5 Alive, it is 3 to Lynch!

Flubbernugget [L-3]:
Ghostlin [L-3]:
Chip Butty [L-3]:
MathBlade [L-3]:
Fishythefish [L-3]:

Not Voting [5]: Fishythefish, Flubbernugget, Ghostlin, Chip Butty, MathBlade

Deadline is 2 weeks and 3 days and will be over in (expired on 2018-01-05 10:00:00) at 10:00 AM PST on 01/05/18.

Important Notes:
-
I will not be issuing prods on December 24th, 25th, 31st or January 1st. I will consider all players V/LA on these days, though I will be available at least once per day for other mod duties. To compensate, I've added 3 days to the deadline and will consider adding more should it be requested.
This is a Parachute.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Ghostlin »

No one votes.

I've sent my PT investigation. It should help narrow down the suspects today. I feel that scum shot Ffery because there was no chance in hell she would of voted me today after what she said Day 2. It means scum ARE banking on my mislynch for a win. We can talk about other things related to this, but no one votes in LYLO.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Fishythefish »

+1 for no one votes in LYLO.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Also, there's going to be WIFOM that says 'but Ghostlin, YOU shot her.' To which I reply, 'Why in God's green earth, would I, as scum shoot my biggest, most vocal supporter in LYLO?' Yes, that is WIFOM too. At this point, all we've done is WIFOM. I was right about Ffery and scum knew they couldn't take Ffery, me and fishy into LYLO together, so they shot the only block in mislynching me.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1579, Ghostlin wrote:No one votes.

I've sent my PT investigation. It should help narrow down the suspects today. I feel that scum shot Ffery because there was no chance in hell she would of voted me today after what she said Day 2. It means scum ARE banking on my mislynch for a win. We can talk about other things related to this, but no one votes in LYLO.
Agreed on no one votes.
At work most of today.

Your investigation (if you’re town) should just break the game.
If you get a townie then by PoE (you, Fish, townie) >> Remainder must be scum

If you get a scum >> 2 confirmed town (you and fish) into Lylo. Scum lose.

To that end while I am at work gonna brainstorm on this.

I don’t see why scum would kill fferyllt over you given this. Like it seems like suicide. I mean logically that makes you scum but at the same time I don’t see scum being so brazen here either.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1582, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1579, Ghostlin wrote:No one votes.

Agreed on no one votes.
At work most of today.

Your investigation (if you’re town) should just break the game.
If you get a townie then by PoE (you, Fish, townie) >> Remainder must be scum

If you get a scum >> 2 confirmed town (you and fish) into Lylo. Scum lose.

To that end while I am at work gonna brainstorm on this.

I don’t see why scum would kill fferyllt over you given this. Like it seems like suicide. I mean logically that makes you scum but at the same time I don’t see scum being so brazen here either.
Oh wait no. If you hit a scum then cross voting required.

So it isn’t instant loss.

But still pretty bad for scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1581, Ghostlin wrote:Also, there's going to be WIFOM that says 'but Ghostlin, YOU shot her.' To which I reply, 'Why in God's green earth, would I, as scum shoot my biggest, most vocal supporter in LYLO?' Yes, that is WIFOM too. At this point, all we've done is WIFOM. I was right about Ffery and scum knew they couldn't take Ffery, me and fishy into LYLO together, so they shot the only block in mislynching me.
God this reeks of when Titus fake claimed cop.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

So now we wait on Ghostlin’s results. Be back when I can.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Ghostlin »

I really think, MB, that scum's praying you lynch me today for the win. This entire game's narrative has come down to the point you just made: they want you to come to the conclusion that the game state itself involves me being scum. We're actually closer to winning than scum are, they just have to steal this from us (with my mislynch).
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1584, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1581, Ghostlin wrote:Also, there's going to be WIFOM that says 'but Ghostlin, YOU shot her.' To which I reply, 'Why in God's green earth, would I, as scum shoot my biggest, most vocal supporter in LYLO?' Yes, that is WIFOM too. At this point, all we've done is WIFOM. I was right about Ffery and scum knew they couldn't take Ffery, me and fishy into LYLO together, so they shot the only block in mislynching me.
God this reeks of when Titus fake claimed cop.
I'm not Titus. My role exists in the game. There's at least TWO things right there that make this scenario different.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1552, Chip Butty wrote:Towner roles:
skitter (PT alignment inv, confirmed)
Fferylit
2 INs (inc GD)
Ghost (assuming scum PT)
Doctor (unconfirmed)
PT inv (if distinct from skitter)

Less town:
Roleblocker
1 × Messenger

Hard to call:
1 x Messenger
1 × IN
In post 1553, Chip Butty wrote:Ghost had seemed towny to me. I'm going to temporarily assume he is town to try to make sense of the setup.

If Ghost is town i think it is sensible to assume a scum PT, otherwise his role would be weak for scumhunting. Also, as noted earlier, once his role is known to scum it becomes weaker. Since INs would be expected to share information and there is likely a scum PT, I'm leaning toward an all town hood.
In post 1559, Chip Butty wrote:Not lynching fferyllt or Ghost today.

I don't think we are going to achieve clarity until we know if there are multiple roles or not. It seems multiple roles are a thing, but we don't know if that's what is happening here. The flips that will help most there are Esp and Flubber. I'm down with lynching either, but considering there is a chance either is telling the truth, it probably makes sense to lynch a neighbour rather than a possible doc. Also, Esp has been virtually death tunnelling me since he replaced in, twisting my words and making spurious and unsupported accusations.

The other two, ie MB and Fishy, also have a problem. I think at least one messenger is plausibly scum, if only because of the lack of town utility of their roles. But, again, a flip in [Esp, Flubber] might help clarify things by helping us decide if multiple roles are a thing in this game or not.

VOTE: Esp

L-1.
In post 1562, Flubbernugget wrote:Esp, even if you flip town, I'm really not seeing ghosts role as scum.
In post 1571, Fishythefish wrote:Urgh no no no. This is how we sort the hood:

VOTE: Chip Butty

Ghostlin's role is potentially gamebreaking. If the scum have a PT, one post from it could out both the scum. CB being informed of the role is one way to neuter that. So if we're sorting neighbours, we should absolutely also be sorting that out. Also, I think CB is way scummier.
Ghost, I'm not so sure scum were/are in a good position to mislynch you if you are town. It would be pretty awkward for me, flubber, or fishy to attack you after these posts, even if at least one of us has to be scum if you are town. Also, assuming only one of fishy and flubber is scum, that's two supportive votes for you unless something changes radically, enough for you to avoid getting lynched.

I suspect fferyllt was shot mainly for being pretty much universally townread.

Agree to no voting.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1571, Fishythefish wrote:Urgh no no no. This is how we sort the hood:

VOTE: Chip Butty

Ghostlin's role is potentially gamebreaking. If the scum have a PT, one post from it could out both the scum. CB being informed of the role is one way to neuter that. So if we're sorting neighbours, we should absolutely also be sorting that out. Also, I think CB is way scummier.
Iirc, the main point in your favour is being pseudo cleared by Ghost. I need to look at that again. Your point about scum.me's role neutering Ghost's is bogus. It's not like cop roles routinely get neutered for balance. I think we should be sorting messengers today. There's little to no town utility in those roles.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Got a No Result on FN.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Ghostlin »

As in, he's not been participating in any communication in a PT outside of this thread.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I'm wondering how we got to four clears in mylo given all this town power and something isn't adding up
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Sorry three I forgot you investigated Fferry
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

The only thing I've seen town about fishy is their investigation result

I'm starting to think they're a false positive
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1591, Ghostlin wrote:As in, he's not been participating in any communication in a PT outside of this thread.
Hasn't been particupating, or doesn't have a PT? There's a difference...
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Flubber, who did you doc last night, and why?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Chip Butty »

If the rb can clear anyone, now might be a good time...
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Also, Flubber, can you comment on the fact that you seem to have the only role that doesn't fit the "extra comms" theme?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1595, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1591, Ghostlin wrote:As in, he's not been participating in any communication in a PT outside of this thread.
Hasn't been particupating, or doesn't have a PT? There's a difference...
So unless FN has been no posting in a PT, he doesn't have one.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”