Micro 757: The Literature Club [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Yuri²
Yuri²
Goon
Yuri²
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Yuri² »

So...Do we like have to lynch someone then lynch the revealed alt? Seems weird.

Meh...I'm half tempted to just lynch E to test unlynchable and go back to my drafting idea or just say fuck it and lynch someone who cares the least.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

whats the drafting idea
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

ps you were super obvious early on because you're the only player who's ever called me E :P
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

i'd be okay with a yolo lynch on the mod

I may or may not be townreading everyone for one reason or the other atm which is kinda awk.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

> In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, ~someone~ will take my place.

is this standard
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

OHOHOHO ITS NOT DO WE LYNCH THE SOMEONE
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

usually there's a name there

thats the backup mod

maybe they just didn't need a backup mod

i should proly check f̵̢̧̢̡̢̡̡̡̧̧̡̢̧̢̧̡̡̢̨̨̡̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̻̮̣̤̯̪̯̝̟͎̹͓̖͙̻͓͖̭̗̪̩͇̩͕̮͍̼͎̮̼̗̘͍̗͖̘̰̙̟̼̼̥̣̰̦̣̪̭̱̖͕̟̤͇̝̣͓̞̜̤̥̳̝̱̗̻͚͖̣͎̦͕̟̝̞̪̱͎͇̫̤̹̮̣͕̳͍̤̹̗̥̞͇̮̟͎̝̥̬̮̠͍̙͔̗̜͙̬̞̗͇̺̤͈̤̥̞̤̥͇̱̘͎͚̯̮̮̖̰̘̘͚̯̪̲̣̼̯̭̖̤̘͈͔̫͚̜̮̩̰̳̖̱̣͕͉̣͉̖͙̗̘̼͇͖̣̰̥̲̬̯̼̗͎͉͖̞̤̘̠̪̩̩̫̙͙̜̼͉̋̈́͂͌̓̀̉̿̆̈̈̇̑̆́́͂͂͋̋̒̏̃͐̐̄̋́́̽̉̈́̐̍̾͂͌́̋̍͑̀̉̈́́̎̑̾̈̒̇́̎̈́̀̅͂͌̃̅̒̊͌̔̿͋̽̔͋̌̑̆̔̓̏͗̊̏͊̎͒̒̀̈́̉͋̌̾͋͛̋̽̄͂̎́̾̎̀̓̊́͂̓̿̍̓̾́̄̈̃̋̄̌̌̓̉̀̍̎̀̓͑̂̽́͂̀̊͑͛̆̀̄̀͗͆́͊̉̄́͋͐̀̿̈́̄̀̌̈́̉͐̀̈́̅̒͂͆̓̍͗͆̆͛̓̐̓͌̽̚͘̚̕̕͘͘͘͘͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅs̵̛̛̛̛̳̯̞̖̰̠̰̬̟͉͈̥̯̠̭̟͙̟͔̖̯̪̝͓̗̖͚̭͖͓̗̣̳̳̺͈̤̠̯̬͙̙͕̖̦͔̦̘̗̪̹̻͈̩̩̥͔̥͇̘̰̲͔̑̇̑͋̿̓͑̈̌͊́͋͐̿̾̐̅̿͗̿́̀͑̆̂̊͌̎̽̓̓͗̍̌͛̿͌͊́̅̅̍̽̋̒̓̓̃͗͋͋͒́̾̉͋̈́͒͒͛̽̿̀̓́̃͒͗̓̉̃͒̃̈̔̌̌́́́̾͑̇̆̿͑̓͗̐̐̊̒͊̉̊̄̓̆̈́̃̍̒͂̊̃̓͌̒̀͛̇̒́͌̋̀̏͛̃͋̾́͊͊̃̽̀̈́̀́̄͂͂̽̉̾͆̓̈̈́̄͛̎̏̊̑́̽͒͊͋̈́̀̒̈́́̒̀̄̈́͂̊͆̐̊͋̆́̇̐͛͛͑͛̆̐̕͘̕̕̚̕͘͘͘̕̕̕̕̕͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅa̸̡̨̧̡̧̧̧̡̢̡̡̡̢̡̢̨̧̛̲̮̭̻͎͍̹̼̩͇̼̮̝͎̱̞̹̘̭̰̺̺̫̺͓͎̖̘̞͈̠̳̺̖̰̝̱̹̙̟̠̜̖̻̘̙̤̮̺̟̞̮͇̦̮̻̭̫̪̪͉̯̱̱̘͚̖̞̟̹̬̭̣̗̻̙̲̳̯͖͉̣̝̟͍̜̠͚͕͕̫̼͚͚̬̞̞̯̭̙͙̺̩̠̝͖̫̖͚̹̪̺̱̹̼̪̰̹̞̩͖̼̲̗̞̥̹̯̝̘̗̳̙̘͍͔̦͇̱͉̫̞̰̱̖̹̖̯̳͎̭̖͇͇̠̼̪̠͉̳̩͎͙͍͊̄͋͛͒̂͐͐̍̆͂̀͛̽̈́́͋̒́̑͌͛̌͛̉̆̈́̀̎̌̿̽͋͂̈́̓̓̓̃̌͆̋̂̅̋͑̓̒̃̀̎̇͋͌̔̀͂͐̏͐́̃̑̆̍̅̃̊͑̉̔̍̓̓̐̊͗̏͑̐̂̊̉̊͑̾̇̅̾͑̋̒̓͘̚̚̚̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅd̸̢̧̢̨̡̨̡̨̧̡̢̨̨̡̢̢̡̧̧̬͍̪̩̩͉̗͙̺̳̼̱͇̝͙͚̜͎͓̥͔͉͉͎̫̣̫̩̣͚̭̳͚͎̦͚̜̜̠̘̜̳͉̗̱̖͇̝̤̗̦̞̻͔̺̦͈̻͕̣̮̘͙͓̣̤͔̬̣̱̪̙̯͖̪̬͇͚̻̟͈͎͔̲̘̠̪͈͓̘̝̻̲̲̻̻̪̗̩͕̰̤̠͈̬͎͈͖͔̜̣̝̼͈̖̳̞̩͓͚̦̼͓̥̜̟̱̙̪͖͚̰̗̖̊͗̇͒̆̐̋̀̓̉̾̄́̈́̈́̚ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅr̵̡̨̧̡̡̢̢̨̡̡̢̡̧̢̨̡̨̛͖̦̜͙͈̫̯̪̗̣̗̤̩̦̱̥͔͕̦̫͇̦̥̮̭̤̝̯̤͖͉̠̦̣̦̟̺͎͈̺͔̭̖̬͎̫̥̙͇̮̯͓̥͉͉̜͖̠̗̻̻̠̫͍̱̱̙̭̩̦̦̬͙̼̗͉͙͍͈̘̥̭̲̩̠̻͍̘̠͍̫͇̳̱͙̪̩̥̭͖̥̣͔̭̺̞̥̯̼̝͎̦͇͇͙͉̱͉̩̼̟̠̯̯͔͔͖̥̺̭̟̦̰̘̖̳͉̗̥͍̼͚̱̥̘̥̣̮͈̟͉̫̤̖̮̦̞̤̝̥̻̫̒̊̂̽͑̂̂͂̎̽̍͋͑͂͆̋͆̀̈̀̇͆̀͋̂̎̑͒͛͘͘͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅf̴̡̧̢̨̧̧̢̧̡̨̨̨̢̨̨̢̡̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛͖̻͎̮͕͇̲̺̙͍̖̮̳̻̰̺̖̯̪̼͎͔̫͉͚̱̙̝̩͕̟͎̩̩͉͉̲̜̹̭̟̠̖̫̦̥̭̼͇͎̭̮͔͚̺̫̖̙̠̪͙̮̬̰̱̤̠͚̲͓̣̻̺̳̘̪̮̭͇͚̜͕̖̦͖͖͎̘̯̩͎̦̯̣͉̜̩̼͚̞̲̫̮͔̱̩̤͓̫̜͍̦̥͙͙̲̫͔͇̬̙̥̤͔̪̞̥̪̖̩̺͓͖͔̹̭͙͔͉͔͓̫̲̼̤̟̣̗̭̙͇̥̬̦̯̘̰͈̜̝̤͉͍̠̥̩͔̬͔̏̓̃͐́̂͆̂̄̋̔̽̄̑̂́͗͌́͋͗̽̍͐̀̀͛̅̑͂̈́̾͊͆̌̔͌̌̊̆̄̌̆̀̽͛̄̍͒̀͋̒͊̈̈̾̓͒͗͊͗̿̌̅̏̊̔́̀̒͛̊̄̓́͗̑̀́̓̈͑͛̄̂͊̈́͌̏̂͒̓͊̈́̊͐̽̌̅̆̈͂̈́̓̑͌̍͒̓̃͑͒́̾͐̉̽̒̀̏̈́̄́͐̂͑̈́̍̊̌́̐͛͂̊̓͊̔̎͐̈́͌̈́̽͂̇̀͛͛̊̽̎͒̈́͑̊̈́̽̅̎̓̍̈̀͐̈́̓͐̏͗́̒̉̾̄̀̾̀̌̅̇̆̀̈́̕̕͘̕͘͘̕͘͘͘͘̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅâ̷̧̧̡̧̧̨̨̧̨̡̧̧̨̧̧̢̧̢̧̨̡̧̨̨̢̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛͈̫͎̯̬͎̪͙̗̘̺͓̭͉̜̘̪̜̭̱̻͎͇̺̻͈̫̖̱̜͎̰͈̳̳̺͓͖̗̟̩̣̰̰̱̤̮̼̫̗̞̲̭̣̟̳̘͚͉͕͕͓̝͍̹̞̩̻͚͇̦̟̰̙̙̤̥̩̫̠̹̖̣̯͖͈̝̭̫̞̩̲̺͚͙̜͓̗̭̳̺̝͚̪̻͕͇̹͓̭͚̼̣̜͉̝̲̫͈̪̤̣̦̰̞̟͚̯̩̟̳̯̞̼̥̙̣̳̱͈̣̻̘̞̬̥̦͕̥̰̗̝̫̝̘̳̗̗̮̳͈̠̟̪͉̞͎͎̮̝͚͉̭̰͔͚̞̩͚̺̙̺̮͉̯͔͕͔̟̼͓̻͚͚̬̪̣͚̝̮̮͓͖̞͎̯̣̭̞̘̺̳͙̮̣̘̹̣̖͎̣͈̗̬͚̱͉͍̬̤̭͎̭̞̯̘͇̮̮͚̣͍̞͇̰̖̭͉̤̩̑̾̂̄̾͗̄̌͑̎͌́͊̐́̇̓́́̅̀̋̃̎̈́̋̍͑͒͒̽̇̍̒̒̏͐̌͐̒̆̓̌͛̈̈́̃̈̈̈́̏͒̏̽̓̉̒̅͊͛͊̿͛̿̊̔̉͑̉̈́͊͌͊̒̓̆̽̌͌͒̅͐́͐́͒̀̾̒̂͒͊͂̈́̑̆̊̐̎̋͆͊͂̀͆̍͌̈́̀͋͊̿͋̉̕͘̚̚̕̕̚̚͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅw̴̢̢̨̧̧̨̡̧̧̢̧̨̧̧̧̡̧̧̡̛̼̟̪̥͖̣̯̟̳͖̳̫̤͈̼̯͇̼̲͓̹͙̤̬̰̳̪͇̼͔̰̮͉̲̤̦̭̟̜̭̼̱̥͍̳̣͚͇̰̙͖̲͈̩̤͓̭̭̳̭̠̜̲͇̦͍̙̹̖̠̱͚̲̝̯̘̹͙̦̟͍̘̼͉͍̥͔͕̗͎͈̙͙̺̯̱͙̦͇̦̼̺͇̰̣͙̼̬̥̮̘͇̩̙̪̦̖̭̪͔̜̱̝͓̯͇̤͖̳̺͓̺̖̙̣͉̳̝̳̺̝̻̱̪̤̅̅̿̑̓̈́͛̏̂̆̅̿͛̄̓̌̿͗́̿̏̂̓̄̈͂̇̿̌̌̂͊̾̋̾͊̏͗̀̓͆̐̌̀̐̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅä̶̡̢̡̨̢̢̡̧̡̨̨̢̡̨̡̨͚̗̤̱͚͓͖̦̝̲̜̰͍̰̠̤̗̳̫͙̩̪̰͎̪̭̳̞̣̠̘̖̟̱̭̙̥͍͍̖̫̮̬̜͕͖͈̦̦͎͓̟̝͖̦̺̝̭̳̱̭̳͇̠̮̮̬͚͕̩̞̣̼͓͙͚̭̹̱͓͖̣̦͚̩̘͙̖̮͓̻̠͈̠͉̰̞͔̙̜̹̣̺̻̥͇̤̱͓̻̼̩͇͓͚͚̗̤̲̗̝̦̣̼̳̪̟̤̥̰͙̟̻̹͙̺͍̫̪̼̼͔̤͕̟̲̭̣̠̰̭͓̹̻̪̮͍͉̘̥̞̜̦̰͍̫͉̬̜̮̜̘͔͉̦̹̼͍̹̦̣̰̥͈͎̤̬̺̟̥͚̙̺̙̩̥̲̙͍̯͚̞̭̭̮̇̆̈͋̓̑͂̇͋̐̈́͗̅͆̒̒͆̄̊̇̓̊̉͒͌̃̾͐͌͐̍͑͐̒͊̈́̈́̎̃͊͒̃̎͌̇́̎̅̽̓̂̊̂͒́͋̊̃̈́̅̐̍͑͌̾̃̾̀̅̉̋̏̌̐͐͘̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅe̶̛̜̼͚͈͍̻̤͇̞͚̠̗͔̝͓̪̪͙͇̳̺̯̋̽̈̂̄̆́͂̇̓͑̐̎̓̐͗̓̓̿̓̒͒͐͂̈̐̃͋͛̈̇̃́̆̔͑̔̈́̆͆̓̒͐̋̆̓̒̊̒̂̅̏̂̆̅͌̈́̄͌̀͊̃̈͑̍̆̆́̐́͛͛͗̌͗̊̾̈́̃̂͊̾̐̏͐́̀̓̆͛̏̉͂̂͛̂̊̓̅̓̒̃̃́̑͐̀̒̌̉̐̾͛̃͑͂͂̈̀̀͂̉͛̓̏̀͆̅̽͊̒̋͛̽̉̀̎́̆͐͋͊̒̔̀͗̓̂̿̆̂͐͋̆̏̓̔̃̈́̅̈́͗͂̈͛̽͆̈́̂̄̽͑̚̕̕͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͘͘̚͘̕̕͘̚̕̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝d̵̡̧̨̢̧̧̨̛̛̛̯͙͚̼̺̦͇͔̖̦̼͖̣̞̹̻̼̣̭̬̝͙̘̲̯̗̮͎̘̫̣͖͔͉͍̙̘͈͈̘̖̯̗̼̗̝͈͙̟͓̥̖̟̼̰̣̲̰̭̰͙͍̹̹͔͔̮̰̹͉͓̺͙̤̲̜̩̤͓̰̝̼͚̘͖̟̬̲͔̮͉̜͕̥͇̯̳̝̫͌̈̾͋͐̐͊̒̏̃́͗̈́̊̾̊̏͊̊̑̐̐̽͒̎͂̔̋͊̌̀̈́́̇̒̇̐̆̈́̂̌͑͆̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅ's other micro's huh
Last edited by Alisae on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

> In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth within the next 4 days well...you're fucked.

> In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, PenguinPower will take my place. I mean we're modding this together so no huge surprise here.

> In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, Torque will take my place.

PEDIT:

I WAS ABOUT TO SAY I WAS ON THE RIGHT TRACK GODDAMNIT LMAO
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

OKAY SO HERE'S THE DEAL

I actually have townreads on most of you for some reasons for the other.

some of the reasons suck but so be it its pgae 17 and I suck early game and with my self imposed handicaps.

honestly if I were suspicious of anyone it would be Yuri but I also don't want to lynch there.

so options options

we go full meme and lynch r̸̢̡̢̡̧̨̨̨̨̨̧̢̢̧̧̨̛̛̛̤̦͎̞̘̺̣͇͚͇̝̭̳̝̺̪̤̙̜̺͇̬̫̲͎͈̬̗̤̜̪̱͈̪̘̤͉̠̥̠͔̟̹̖̗̤̮͕͙̘̝̥͙̩͓̥̹͉̘̥̙̟͔̯̙̙̦͇̦̯͙̼̰̗͎̝͔͎̖̱̜̪̻͎̠̝̜̠̟̘̦̭͇̪̰͕͉̲͓̪̝͙̤̖̤̙̹͈̬̩͇̯̭̰̯̠̻̮̞͉̪͓̞̳̜͈̝͔̘͍̯̗͓̯̺͉̞̲̺̻̣͌̑̈́̆̌̀͑͆̋̇̒̾́̎̍̔̐̾̋̋͛͗͑̊̂̔̈́́͐̂̓̔̎̌̐̓̌̍̎̔́̽̓͋͛̆̔̎̅̃̓̇̿͋͒̊͋͛̋̓͆͆͂̈́̒́͌̈́́̋͂̂̈́̅͋̃́̂͗̃͑́̐̃̅̑̄͒̃̆͐̓̀̈́̓͊̂͂̆̈́̆̇̊͌̎̽̀́̀̿̎̍̇̈́̐̀̋̋͒̀͂̈́͋̄̾͌̂͛̀̄̔͌͆́̇͐̀̏̽͑̈́̍̈̄̒̂̅͆̓̋̇̋̅͛̋̐́͌̍͌̈́̃͊͐̎̈́͂̆̏̐́̈́̍͋̍̈́͊͛̓͑̊̃͗͗̃͋̓̌̄̆́̽̕͘͘̕͘͘̚̕̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅą̸̨̨̧̧̨̧̨̡̡̧̡̨̡̧̢̨̧̨̢̡̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̼͈̙̗̼͈̻̱͕̬̹̻̥̘̤͙̫͚̥̰͔̫͈̹̟̦̞̮͎͙̝̳̹̹̱̼̺̰̲̱̦̫͓̫̲̲̙̦̪̺̘̱͉̺̦̖̤̣͕͖͖̦̞̖͙̯̗̫̱̲̙̤͔̻͇̘̙̺̥̠̗̹̳̻̪̣̮̭̭̫̣̲̣̥̥̲̥̬̜̲͓̳͉̯̟̟̹̺̦̬͖͕̜͇̦̖͈͎̺͚̫̘̖̘̠̗͖͈̪̠̲̣̱͕̤̥̫͉̥͚̖͖̘̯̞̭̖͉̺̜̝̱͙̯̱̻͔͕̰̭̭͎̣͈̠̰̠̜̳͍̣̻͚̱̮̃͂̾̋͋̑̓͗̃͒͌̏̂̈́͊͛̓̑̓̐́̍́̓̐̄̀͑̓̽̓͂̓̾͗̋̍̋̓́̆̑̾̀̒̈̌́̋̀͂̔͑̑͛͒̇̓͆̄̓̐́͆͛̽̂͂̈͋̑̀͐͐̉͆̚͘̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅş̵̨̢̡̡̢̧̡̨̨̧̡̡̡̧̧̛͈̙̟̲͍̘̩̥͉̙̙̲͖͎͇͖̦͈͔͚̤̱̙̹̳͈̞͈͉̰̯̥̯͉͔̻̗̝̭̱̲̰̬̫̦̳̮̤̙̠͇̺̤͇̱̱̠͍̯̥̖͙̝͇̦̖̞̫̙̜̯̫̩̹̺͈̹̭̹̗̘̣̼̝̠̱̤̜͔̑̉̋̀̓͑̿͋̎̅̈́̑̐̾̎̑͂͋̾̒́̋͊̽̌̓̈́̔͘͜͜͝ę̴̨̢̢̨̢̡̧̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̢̢̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̝̪̮̲͈͔̹̗͚͓̱̱̹̬̣͉̰̩͕̞̬̹̰̖͙̙̝͎͓̠̰̮͎̖͚̱͍̹̖͍̭̺̯͕̱̠̝̪̮̥̭̹̹̭͈̭̻̤͚̪̳̩̤̩͇͕̤̮͎̤̣̞͕̩̻̠͉͈̱̝̣͉͕̞̼̙̭͍̟̯̮͉̖̠̹̰̹̙͈̭͙͓̜̖͎͇͖̥͖̬͉̭̹͓̱̤̝̖̮̝̮̦̟̼̥̗͓̦̬̙͔͖̟̱̘̗̺̲͇̙̩̫̞̫̟̗͇͉̥̬̯̰̦̻̠͈̗̣̲͇̬̠͔̗͕͕͕͈̗̘̰̰̤̮̼͈̳̱͓̖͚̭̭̥͉̩͈̤͍̱͍͔͈͖̰͍̟͖͉̫̭͈͇̱̮̳͇͎͉̼͓̩̞̝̹̼͕̟̝͚̬̾̐̈̾̽̓̓̽͑̑͌̐̒͋͋̅́̾́̌̽̊͌̀̈́͛̈́͊̍̉͒̏̔̽͊̀͐͊̓̐̄̃̿́̏̇́͐̎̒̌̔̊̊̈́͋̓͒͂̂̑̈́̈́͒͌̇͆̍̒̾̔̒̈͐̋̏̈́̌͛̾͛͌̔́̉̃͑̈͋̀̀̊̂̿͛̆̄̆͌̔̓̈́̏́̐̆̀̔́̑̈̇͑͗̊̇̉̍͆̈́̍̑̓̑͆͋͗̑̆̑͂͋́̉̑̿̄̂̀͌̈́̈́͗͒̾͐̈́̐͒́̆́̐̄͋̽̆̿̎̓͆̿͌̃̓̊͛̌͌̓̓͑͋̈́̿̋̋̀͌͐͂̍͒̑͌͐̊̔̈́̉̈́̄͌͒̇̒̓̇̆̓̚͘͘͘͘̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅw̷̨̡̡̧̧̨̡̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̨̛̛̛̩̘̘̥̺͓̭̣͇̙̱̥̱͔͎̠͎̤̟̻͉̥̻͕̦͓̞̝̯͇͔̺̗͚̗̲̰̝͉̘̹̲̺͉̫͉̟͓̞̦͔͍̳͍͓͎̣̥͓͎͈̠̞̤̬̟̺̭͎͙̪̦͍̼̰̖̘̯͉̙̣̹̥̻͚̟̟̦̳̞̣͍̖̲̣̘̩̥̻̗̠̼̤̭̦͇̝̝̼͓͇̟̙͎̞̭͕̟̮̹̻̘͈͚̜̠͈̺͓̯͆̔͐̿̓̒͌̎̈́̀͛̂̉̅͂́̅͌̅͊̀̌͊̃̊͂̎̋̿́̑̾̔̆̽͑̔̃̏͆̓̈́͋̔́̿̋̄̋͌̔̊̄͊͊́̊̔͆̊̈́̈́̈́̓̃́̐̇͛͒̽̆̀̀̏͑̃̂͂̌̈́̈̔͋̒͊̈́͌̋̇͋̋̈̂͑́̍́͛̏̓͒͒̆̆͋̂̊́͗̓͑̆̄͒̂͂́̚̚̕̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅą̵̢̧̡̡̡̛̛̙̱͙͍͈̮̹̼̘̱̫̝̖͚̳͔͍͉̼͔̗͔͖̞̮͔͇̞͔̖̲̗͉̝͕̰͙̬̱̩̫̲̰͚̫̮̤̰͓̱͖͍̦̝̥͉̬͔͉̠̟̟͍̳̥̱͚̹̦̙̝͕̣̟̳͉̙̣̣̲̙̬̪͓̹̜͓̹̹̙̼͉̗̞̮̰̝̳͓͈͗̄́͊̋́̿͛̂̀͌̓͂̃͂̍̊̐͆̈͌̈̌̏̅̈́͐͒̓̎̐̑̾̓̽͒͒̈̈̿͆̎̓̅̆̋͛͌̃̋̑̉̈̂̽̀͒͒̽̅̓́̓̾͗̀̿͛̐͊̈̏͗̉̆́̎̔̔̓̊͒̽͆́̔͆̓̈́̅̀͆̋̇̈̃͛̉̐̍̉̈́͌̓̋͗̈͒̍͒̄͗̉͒̒̔̆̇͒̆̎̈̑̂͒͋̄̾̿́̄͆́̐͑͐͆̒̈́̂̌̀͗͌͌̆̓̂̐͌̀̌̉̓͂̄̊̊̀̾̇̀̔̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͘̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅę̴̡̨̢̨̨̢̢̨̧̨̡̧̨̨̢̧̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̩͇͖̠̣͕̘̮̻̮̻͇̘͕͚͓͔̠͎̗͖̜͙̟͓̲͎͙̮̤̩̣͙̙̝̹̱̻̺͚̣͓̫̯̭͙̻̗͎͚̤̦͚͓̦̱͕̹͙̤͇͇̟̟̣͍͖̦̳͙̙̯͎͈̰̝̖͓̼̹̪̻̠̻͕͎̥̖̠̞̭̼̠̠̫̗̫͎̣̗̗̖̘̬̥̤͖̰͔͉̰̖̘̞̟̭͇̖̪̣͙̪̭̥͕̻̣̙̗͚̲̦̦̪͓̰̘͇̹̤͎̫͔̝̖̻̬͚͕͓̗͈͇̝̻̘̦̟̮̝͎̰͔̰͉̭͕̜͈͓̞̺͈̥̻̝͍̥̖͍̰̯͔̲͔͈̖̣͔̬̮͙͐͆͐̿͂̍̅͒͐̉͂̅̽̀̉̐̏̓̃̇̈̅͋̑̈́̏̇̀̇͂̇̐̒͐̋͛̓͂̑̎́́͑̃͒͐͂͌̈́̆̈́̽̈́͌́͛̐̓̇̒̀̐̉̒́̈́͐̋̐̈̽̈́͗̇̅͂̋͊͆͗̉͊́̄̎͂̾̊̄͗̄͛̌̎̆͆̄͆̍͆͗́̊̉̀́͛́̅͂͋̉̓̒̃̔̔̆̃̀̈́̌̃͛͗̈́̒́̾͗̉̊͒̃̈́̌͋͊̎̌̈͗̆̔͌͊̏́̅͗͗̔̓̃̂̎̂͊̾͊̇̕̕̕͘̚̕̕̚͘͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅš̷̢̧̧̢̨̧̡̢̨̡̛̛̛̜̳̼̝͈̙̮̱̺̪̦̪̦̲͍̹̮̫̫̠͍̼̗̦̱̹̯̲̳̫͈̞͔͙̬̞̙̞̜͈̭̮͙͉̖̠̝̲͕̗͍̙̦̠̻̥̳̙̘̯̹̮̝̤̮̣͕̪̥̤̱̱̂͗̒̇͌̊̂̔͌̆̍͗̎̌̈́̔̊͐̍̌̿̋̇̈́̃̈́̀̽̈́̇́͗̊́̈́̿̓́̽̇̉͆͒̀̇̀̉͑̽̔̿͊̓͑͒͆̿̊͌͑̊͑̑̍̉͊̇̒̌̄̐͛͛͐̓̆̄̀̈́́͛̔̑͐̈̅̂̂̂̕͘͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅ again

or we lynch a player and see wtf happens

honestly i don't even know what happens if i'm lynched but i suspect it'll just be like no lynch happened
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

i'm honestly toying with the idea of a massclaim too.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

f̵̢̧̢̡̢̡̡̡̧̧̡̢̧̢̧̡̡̢̨̨̡̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̻̮̣̤̯̪̯̝̟͎̹͓̖͙̻͓͖̭̗̪̩͇̩͕̮͍̼͎̮̼̗̘͍̗͖̘̰̙̟̼̼̥̣̰̦̣̪̭̱̖͕̟̤͇̝̣͓̞̜̤̥̳̝̱̗̻͚͖̣͎̦͕̟̝̞̪̱͎͇̫̤̹̮̣͕̳͍̤̹̗̥̞͇̮̟͎̝̥̬̮̠͍̙͔̗̜͙̬̞̗͇̺̤͈̤̥̞̤̥͇̱̘͎͚̯̮̮̖̰̘̘͚̯̪̲̣̼̯̭̖̤̘͈͔̫͚̜̮̩̰̳̖̱̣͕͉̣͉̖͙̗̘̼͇͖̣̰̥̲̬̯̼̗͎͉͖̞̤̘̠̪̩̩̫̙͙̜̼͉̋̈́͂͌̓̀̉̿̆̈̈̇̑̆́́͂͂͋̋̒̏̃͐̐̄̋́́̽̉̈́̐̍̾͂͌́̋̍͑̀̉̈́́̎̑̾̈̒̇́̎̈́̀̅͂͌̃̅̒̊͌̔̿͋̽̔͋̌̑̆̔̓̏͗̊̏͊̎͒̒̀̈́̉͋̌̾͋͛̋̽̄͂̎́̾̎̀̓̊́͂̓̿̍̓̾́̄̈̃̋̄̌̌̓̉̀̍̎̀̓͑̂̽́͂̀̊͑͛̆̀̄̀͗͆́͊̉̄́͋͐̀̿̈́̄̀̌̈́̉͐̀̈́̅̒͂͆̓̍͗͆̆͛̓̐̓͌̽̚͘̚̕̕͘͘͘͘͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅs̵̛̛̛̛̳̯̞̖̰̠̰̬̟͉͈̥̯̠̭̟͙̟͔̖̯̪̝͓̗̖͚̭͖͓̗̣̳̳̺͈̤̠̯̬͙̙͕̖̦͔̦̘̗̪̹̻͈̩̩̥͔̥͇̘̰̲͔̑̇̑͋̿̓͑̈̌͊́͋͐̿̾̐̅̿͗̿́̀͑̆̂̊͌̎̽̓̓͗̍̌͛̿͌͊́̅̅̍̽̋̒̓̓̃͗͋͋͒́̾̉͋̈́͒͒͛̽̿̀̓́̃͒͗̓̉̃͒̃̈̔̌̌́́́̾͑̇̆̿͑̓͗̐̐̊̒͊̉̊̄̓̆̈́̃̍̒͂̊̃̓͌̒̀͛̇̒́͌̋̀̏͛̃͋̾́͊͊̃̽̀̈́̀́̄͂͂̽̉̾͆̓̈̈́̄͛̎̏̊̑́̽͒͊͋̈́̀̒̈́́̒̀̄̈́͂̊͆̐̊͋̆́̇̐͛͛͑͛̆̐̕͘̕̕̚̕͘͘͘̕̕̕̕̕͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅa̸̡̨̧̡̧̧̧̡̢̡̡̡̢̡̢̨̧̛̲̮̭̻͎͍̹̼̩͇̼̮̝͎̱̞̹̘̭̰̺̺̫̺͓͎̖̘̞͈̠̳̺̖̰̝̱̹̙̟̠̜̖̻̘̙̤̮̺̟̞̮͇̦̮̻̭̫̪̪͉̯̱̱̘͚̖̞̟̹̬̭̣̗̻̙̲̳̯͖͉̣̝̟͍̜̠͚͕͕̫̼͚͚̬̞̞̯̭̙͙̺̩̠̝͖̫̖͚̹̪̺̱̹̼̪̰̹̞̩͖̼̲̗̞̥̹̯̝̘̗̳̙̘͍͔̦͇̱͉̫̞̰̱̖̹̖̯̳͎̭̖͇͇̠̼̪̠͉̳̩͎͙͍͊̄͋͛͒̂͐͐̍̆͂̀͛̽̈́́͋̒́̑͌͛̌͛̉̆̈́̀̎̌̿̽͋͂̈́̓̓̓̃̌͆̋̂̅̋͑̓̒̃̀̎̇͋͌̔̀͂͐̏͐́̃̑̆̍̅̃̊͑̉̔̍̓̓̐̊͗̏͑̐̂̊̉̊͑̾̇̅̾͑̋̒̓͘̚̚̚̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅd̸̢̧̢̨̡̨̡̨̧̡̢̨̨̡̢̢̡̧̧̬͍̪̩̩͉̗͙̺̳̼̱͇̝͙͚̜͎͓̥͔͉͉͎̫̣̫̩̣͚̭̳͚͎̦͚̜̜̠̘̜̳͉̗̱̖͇̝̤̗̦̞̻͔̺̦͈̻͕̣̮̘͙͓̣̤͔̬̣̱̪̙̯͖̪̬͇͚̻̟͈͎͔̲̘̠̪͈͓̘̝̻̲̲̻̻̪̗̩͕̰̤̠͈̬͎͈͖͔̜̣̝̼͈̖̳̞̩͓͚̦̼͓̥̜̟̱̙̪͖͚̰̗̖̊͗̇͒̆̐̋̀̓̉̾̄́̈́̈́̚ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅr̵̡̨̧̡̡̢̢̨̡̡̢̡̧̢̨̡̨̛͖̦̜͙͈̫̯̪̗̣̗̤̩̦̱̥͔͕̦̫͇̦̥̮̭̤̝̯̤͖͉̠̦̣̦̟̺͎͈̺͔̭̖̬͎̫̥̙͇̮̯͓̥͉͉̜͖̠̗̻̻̠̫͍̱̱̙̭̩̦̦̬͙̼̗͉͙͍͈̘̥̭̲̩̠̻͍̘̠͍̫͇̳̱͙̪̩̥̭͖̥̣͔̭̺̞̥̯̼̝͎̦͇͇͙͉̱͉̩̼̟̠̯̯͔͔͖̥̺̭̟̦̰̘̖̳͉̗̥͍̼͚̱̥̘̥̣̮͈̟͉̫̤̖̮̦̞̤̝̥̻̫̒̊̂̽͑̂̂͂̎̽̍͋͑͂͆̋͆̀̈̀̇͆̀͋̂̎̑͒͛͘͘͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅf̴̡̧̢̨̧̧̢̧̡̨̨̨̢̨̨̢̡̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛͖̻͎̮͕͇̲̺̙͍̖̮̳̻̰̺̖̯̪̼͎͔̫͉͚̱̙̝̩͕̟͎̩̩͉͉̲̜̹̭̟̠̖̫̦̥̭̼͇͎̭̮͔͚̺̫̖̙̠̪͙̮̬̰̱̤̠͚̲͓̣̻̺̳̘̪̮̭͇͚̜͕̖̦͖͖͎̘̯̩͎̦̯̣͉̜̩̼͚̞̲̫̮͔̱̩̤͓̫̜͍̦̥͙͙̲̫͔͇̬̙̥̤͔̪̞̥̪̖̩̺͓͖͔̹̭͙͔͉͔͓̫̲̼̤̟̣̗̭̙͇̥̬̦̯̘̰͈̜̝̤͉͍̠̥̩͔̬͔̏̓̃͐́̂͆̂̄̋̔̽̄̑̂́͗͌́͋͗̽̍͐̀̀͛̅̑͂̈́̾͊͆̌̔͌̌̊̆̄̌̆̀̽͛̄̍͒̀͋̒͊̈̈̾̓͒͗͊͗̿̌̅̏̊̔́̀̒͛̊̄̓́͗̑̀́̓̈͑͛̄̂͊̈́͌̏̂͒̓͊̈́̊͐̽̌̅̆̈͂̈́̓̑͌̍͒̓̃͑͒́̾͐̉̽̒̀̏̈́̄́͐̂͑̈́̍̊̌́̐͛͂̊̓͊̔̎͐̈́͌̈́̽͂̇̀͛͛̊̽̎͒̈́͑̊̈́̽̅̎̓̍̈̀͐̈́̓͐̏͗́̒̉̾̄̀̾̀̌̅̇̆̀̈́̕̕͘̕͘͘̕͘͘͘͘̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅâ̷̧̧̡̧̧̨̨̧̨̡̧̧̨̧̧̢̧̢̧̨̡̧̨̨̢̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛͈̫͎̯̬͎̪͙̗̘̺͓̭͉̜̘̪̜̭̱̻͎͇̺̻͈̫̖̱̜͎̰͈̳̳̺͓͖̗̟̩̣̰̰̱̤̮̼̫̗̞̲̭̣̟̳̘͚͉͕͕͓̝͍̹̞̩̻͚͇̦̟̰̙̙̤̥̩̫̠̹̖̣̯͖͈̝̭̫̞̩̲̺͚͙̜͓̗̭̳̺̝͚̪̻͕͇̹͓̭͚̼̣̜͉̝̲̫͈̪̤̣̦̰̞̟͚̯̩̟̳̯̞̼̥̙̣̳̱͈̣̻̘̞̬̥̦͕̥̰̗̝̫̝̘̳̗̗̮̳͈̠̟̪͉̞͎͎̮̝͚͉̭̰͔͚̞̩͚̺̙̺̮͉̯͔͕͔̟̼͓̻͚͚̬̪̣͚̝̮̮͓͖̞͎̯̣̭̞̘̺̳͙̮̣̘̹̣̖͎̣͈̗̬͚̱͉͍̬̤̭͎̭̞̯̘͇̮̮͚̣͍̞͇̰̖̭͉̤̩̑̾̂̄̾͗̄̌͑̎͌́͊̐́̇̓́́̅̀̋̃̎̈́̋̍͑͒͒̽̇̍̒̒̏͐̌͐̒̆̓̌͛̈̈́̃̈̈̈́̏͒̏̽̓̉̒̅͊͛͊̿͛̿̊̔̉͑̉̈́͊͌͊̒̓̆̽̌͌͒̅͐́͐́͒̀̾̒̂͒͊͂̈́̑̆̊̐̎̋͆͊͂̀͆̍͌̈́̀͋͊̿͋̉̕͘̚̚̕̕̚̚͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅw̴̢̢̨̧̧̨̡̧̧̢̧̨̧̧̧̡̧̧̡̛̼̟̪̥͖̣̯̟̳͖̳̫̤͈̼̯͇̼̲͓̹͙̤̬̰̳̪͇̼͔̰̮͉̲̤̦̭̟̜̭̼̱̥͍̳̣͚͇̰̙͖̲͈̩̤͓̭̭̳̭̠̜̲͇̦͍̙̹̖̠̱͚̲̝̯̘̹͙̦̟͍̘̼͉͍̥͔͕̗͎͈̙͙̺̯̱͙̦͇̦̼̺͇̰̣͙̼̬̥̮̘͇̩̙̪̦̖̭̪͔̜̱̝͓̯͇̤͖̳̺͓̺̖̙̣͉̳̝̳̺̝̻̱̪̤̅̅̿̑̓̈́͛̏̂̆̅̿͛̄̓̌̿͗́̿̏̂̓̄̈͂̇̿̌̌̂͊̾̋̾͊̏͗̀̓͆̐̌̀̐̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅä̶̡̢̡̨̢̢̡̧̡̨̨̢̡̨̡̨͚̗̤̱͚͓͖̦̝̲̜̰͍̰̠̤̗̳̫͙̩̪̰͎̪̭̳̞̣̠̘̖̟̱̭̙̥͍͍̖̫̮̬̜͕͖͈̦̦͎͓̟̝͖̦̺̝̭̳̱̭̳͇̠̮̮̬͚͕̩̞̣̼͓͙͚̭̹̱͓͖̣̦͚̩̘͙̖̮͓̻̠͈̠͉̰̞͔̙̜̹̣̺̻̥͇̤̱͓̻̼̩͇͓͚͚̗̤̲̗̝̦̣̼̳̪̟̤̥̰͙̟̻̹͙̺͍̫̪̼̼͔̤͕̟̲̭̣̠̰̭͓̹̻̪̮͍͉̘̥̞̜̦̰͍̫͉̬̜̮̜̘͔͉̦̹̼͍̹̦̣̰̥͈͎̤̬̺̟̥͚̙̺̙̩̥̲̙͍̯͚̞̭̭̮̇̆̈͋̓̑͂̇͋̐̈́͗̅͆̒̒͆̄̊̇̓̊̉͒͌̃̾͐͌͐̍͑͐̒͊̈́̈́̎̃͊͒̃̎͌̇́̎̅̽̓̂̊̂͒́͋̊̃̈́̅̐̍͑͌̾̃̾̀̅̉̋̏̌̐͐͘̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅe̶̛̜̼͚͈͍̻̤͇̞͚̠̗͔̝͓̪̪͙͇̳̺̯̋̽̈̂̄̆́͂̇̓͑̐̎̓̐͗̓̓̿̓̒͒͐͂̈̐̃͋͛̈̇̃́̆̔͑̔̈́̆͆̓̒͐̋̆̓̒̊̒̂̅̏̂̆̅͌̈́̄͌̀͊̃̈͑̍̆̆́̐́͛͛͗̌͗̊̾̈́̃̂͊̾̐̏͐́̀̓̆͛̏̉͂̂͛̂̊̓̅̓̒̃̃́̑͐̀̒̌̉̐̾͛̃͑͂͂̈̀̀͂̉͛̓̏̀͆̅̽͊̒̋͛̽̉̀̎́̆͐͋͊̒̔̀͗̓̂̿̆̂͐͋̆̏̓̔̃̈́̅̈́͗͂̈͛̽͆̈́̂̄̽͑̚̕̕͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͘͘̚͘̕̕͘̚̕̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝d̵̡̧̨̢̧̧̨̛̛̛̯͙͚̼̺̦͇͔̖̦̼͖̣̞̹̻̼̣̭̬̝͙̘̲̯̗̮͎̘̫̣͖͔͉͍̙̘͈͈̘̖̯̗̼̗̝͈͙̟͓̥̖̟̼̰̣̲̰̭̰͙͍̹̹͔͔̮̰̹͉͓̺͙̤̲̜̩̤͓̰̝̼͚̘͖̟̬̲͔̮͉̜͕̥͇̯̳̝̫͌̈̾͋͐̐͊̒̏̃́͗̈́̊̾̊̏͊̊̑̐̐̽͒̎͂̔̋͊̌̀̈́́̇̒̇̐̆̈́̂̌͑͆̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅ head come back this is the stage of the game where you're just better than me at probably.
Last edited by Alisae on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FLASH OF GREEN
lilmonix3
lilmonix3
Townie
lilmonix3
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by lilmonix3 »

I am still ok lynching r̸̢̡̢̡̧̨̨̨̨̨̧̢̢̧̧̨̛̛̛̤̦͎̞̘̺̣͇͚͇̝̭̳̝̺̪̤̙̜̺͇̬̫̲͎͈̬̗̤̜̪̱͈̪̘̤͉̠̥̠͔̟̹̖̗̤̮͕͙̘̝̥͙̩͓̥̹͉̘̥̙̟͔̯̙̙̦͇̦̯͙̼̰̗͎̝͔͎̖̱̜̪̻͎̠̝̜̠̟̘̦̭͇̪̰͕͉̲͓̪̝͙̤̖̤̙̹͈̬̩͇̯̭̰̯̠̻̮̞͉̪͓̞̳̜͈̝͔̘͍̯̗͓̯̺͉̞̲̺̻̣͌̑̈́̆̌̀͑͆̋̇̒̾́̎̍̔̐̾̋̋͛͗͑̊̂̔̈́́͐̂̓̔̎̌̐̓̌̍̎̔́̽̓͋͛̆̔̎̅̃̓̇̿͋͒̊͋͛̋̓͆͆͂̈́̒́͌̈́́̋͂̂̈́̅͋̃́̂͗̃͑́̐̃̅̑̄͒̃̆͐̓̀̈́̓͊̂͂̆̈́̆̇̊͌̎̽̀́̀̿̎̍̇̈́̐̀̋̋͒̀͂̈́͋̄̾͌̂͛̀̄̔͌͆́̇͐̀̏̽͑̈́̍̈̄̒̂̅͆̓̋̇̋̅͛̋̐́͌̍͌̈́̃͊͐̎̈́͂̆̏̐́̈́̍͋̍̈́͊͛̓͑̊̃͗͗̃͋̓̌̄̆́̽̕͘͘̕͘͘̚̕̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅą̸̨̨̧̧̨̧̨̡̡̧̡̨̡̧̢̨̧̨̢̡̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̼͈̙̗̼͈̻̱͕̬̹̻̥̘̤͙̫͚̥̰͔̫͈̹̟̦̞̮͎͙̝̳̹̹̱̼̺̰̲̱̦̫͓̫̲̲̙̦̪̺̘̱͉̺̦̖̤̣͕͖͖̦̞̖͙̯̗̫̱̲̙̤͔̻͇̘̙̺̥̠̗̹̳̻̪̣̮̭̭̫̣̲̣̥̥̲̥̬̜̲͓̳͉̯̟̟̹̺̦̬͖͕̜͇̦̖͈͎̺͚̫̘̖̘̠̗͖͈̪̠̲̣̱͕̤̥̫͉̥͚̖͖̘̯̞̭̖͉̺̜̝̱͙̯̱̻͔͕̰̭̭͎̣͈̠̰̠̜̳͍̣̻͚̱̮̃͂̾̋͋̑̓͗̃͒͌̏̂̈́͊͛̓̑̓̐́̍́̓̐̄̀͑̓̽̓͂̓̾͗̋̍̋̓́̆̑̾̀̒̈̌́̋̀͂̔͑̑͛͒̇̓͆̄̓̐́͆͛̽̂͂̈͋̑̀͐͐̉͆̚͘̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅş̵̨̢̡̡̢̧̡̨̨̧̡̡̡̧̧̛͈̙̟̲͍̘̩̥͉̙̙̲͖͎͇͖̦͈͔͚̤̱̙̹̳͈̞͈͉̰̯̥̯͉͔̻̗̝̭̱̲̰̬̫̦̳̮̤̙̠͇̺̤͇̱̱̠͍̯̥̖͙̝͇̦̖̞̫̙̜̯̫̩̹̺͈̹̭̹̗̘̣̼̝̠̱̤̜͔̑̉̋̀̓͑̿͋̎̅̈́̑̐̾̎̑͂͋̾̒́̋͊̽̌̓̈́̔͘͜͜͝ę̴̨̢̢̨̢̡̧̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̢̢̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̝̪̮̲͈͔̹̗͚͓̱̱̹̬̣͉̰̩͕̞̬̹̰̖͙̙̝͎͓̠̰̮͎̖͚̱͍̹̖͍̭̺̯͕̱̠̝̪̮̥̭̹̹̭͈̭̻̤͚̪̳̩̤̩͇͕̤̮͎̤̣̞͕̩̻̠͉͈̱̝̣͉͕̞̼̙̭͍̟̯̮͉̖̠̹̰̹̙͈̭͙͓̜̖͎͇͖̥͖̬͉̭̹͓̱̤̝̖̮̝̮̦̟̼̥̗͓̦̬̙͔͖̟̱̘̗̺̲͇̙̩̫̞̫̟̗͇͉̥̬̯̰̦̻̠͈̗̣̲͇̬̠͔̗͕͕͕͈̗̘̰̰̤̮̼͈̳̱͓̖͚̭̭̥͉̩͈̤͍̱͍͔͈͖̰͍̟͖͉̫̭͈͇̱̮̳͇͎͉̼͓̩̞̝̹̼͕̟̝͚̬̾̐̈̾̽̓̓̽͑̑͌̐̒͋͋̅́̾́̌̽̊͌̀̈́͛̈́͊̍̉͒̏̔̽͊̀͐͊̓̐̄̃̿́̏̇́͐̎̒̌̔̊̊̈́͋̓͒͂̂̑̈́̈́͒͌̇͆̍̒̾̔̒̈͐̋̏̈́̌͛̾͛͌̔́̉̃͑̈͋̀̀̊̂̿͛̆̄̆͌̔̓̈́̏́̐̆̀̔́̑̈̇͑͗̊̇̉̍͆̈́̍̑̓̑͆͋͗̑̆̑͂͋́̉̑̿̄̂̀͌̈́̈́͗͒̾͐̈́̐͒́̆́̐̄͋̽̆̿̎̓͆̿͌̃̓̊͛̌͌̓̓͑͋̈́̿̋̋̀͌͐͂̍͒̑͌͐̊̔̈́̉̈́̄͌͒̇̒̓̇̆̓̚͘͘͘͘̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅw̷̨̡̡̧̧̨̡̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̨̛̛̛̩̘̘̥̺͓̭̣͇̙̱̥̱͔͎̠͎̤̟̻͉̥̻͕̦͓̞̝̯͇͔̺̗͚̗̲̰̝͉̘̹̲̺͉̫͉̟͓̞̦͔͍̳͍͓͎̣̥͓͎͈̠̞̤̬̟̺̭͎͙̪̦͍̼̰̖̘̯͉̙̣̹̥̻͚̟̟̦̳̞̣͍̖̲̣̘̩̥̻̗̠̼̤̭̦͇̝̝̼͓͇̟̙͎̞̭͕̟̮̹̻̘͈͚̜̠͈̺͓̯͆̔͐̿̓̒͌̎̈́̀͛̂̉̅͂́̅͌̅͊̀̌͊̃̊͂̎̋̿́̑̾̔̆̽͑̔̃̏͆̓̈́͋̔́̿̋̄̋͌̔̊̄͊͊́̊̔͆̊̈́̈́̈́̓̃́̐̇͛͒̽̆̀̀̏͑̃̂͂̌̈́̈̔͋̒͊̈́͌̋̇͋̋̈̂͑́̍́͛̏̓͒͒̆̆͋̂̊́͗̓͑̆̄͒̂͂́̚̚̕̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅą̵̢̧̡̡̡̛̛̙̱͙͍͈̮̹̼̘̱̫̝̖͚̳͔͍͉̼͔̗͔͖̞̮͔͇̞͔̖̲̗͉̝͕̰͙̬̱̩̫̲̰͚̫̮̤̰͓̱͖͍̦̝̥͉̬͔͉̠̟̟͍̳̥̱͚̹̦̙̝͕̣̟̳͉̙̣̣̲̙̬̪͓̹̜͓̹̹̙̼͉̗̞̮̰̝̳͓͈͗̄́͊̋́̿͛̂̀͌̓͂̃͂̍̊̐͆̈͌̈̌̏̅̈́͐͒̓̎̐̑̾̓̽͒͒̈̈̿͆̎̓̅̆̋͛͌̃̋̑̉̈̂̽̀͒͒̽̅̓́̓̾͗̀̿͛̐͊̈̏͗̉̆́̎̔̔̓̊͒̽͆́̔͆̓̈́̅̀͆̋̇̈̃͛̉̐̍̉̈́͌̓̋͗̈͒̍͒̄͗̉͒̒̔̆̇͒̆̎̈̑̂͒͋̄̾̿́̄͆́̐͑͐͆̒̈́̂̌̀͗͌͌̆̓̂̐͌̀̌̉̓͂̄̊̊̀̾̇̀̔̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͘̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅę̴̡̨̢̨̨̢̢̨̧̨̡̧̨̨̢̧̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̩͇͖̠̣͕̘̮̻̮̻͇̘͕͚͓͔̠͎̗͖̜͙̟͓̲͎͙̮̤̩̣͙̙̝̹̱̻̺͚̣͓̫̯̭͙̻̗͎͚̤̦͚͓̦̱͕̹͙̤͇͇̟̟̣͍͖̦̳͙̙̯͎͈̰̝̖͓̼̹̪̻̠̻͕͎̥̖̠̞̭̼̠̠̫̗̫͎̣̗̗̖̘̬̥̤͖̰͔͉̰̖̘̞̟̭͇̖̪̣͙̪̭̥͕̻̣̙̗͚̲̦̦̪͓̰̘͇̹̤͎̫͔̝̖̻̬͚͕͓̗͈͇̝̻̘̦̟̮̝͎̰͔̰͉̭͕̜͈͓̞̺͈̥̻̝͍̥̖͍̰̯͔̲͔͈̖̣͔̬̮͙͐͆͐̿͂̍̅͒͐̉͂̅̽̀̉̐̏̓̃̇̈̅͋̑̈́̏̇̀̇͂̇̐̒͐̋͛̓͂̑̎́́͑̃͒͐͂͌̈́̆̈́̽̈́͌́͛̐̓̇̒̀̐̉̒́̈́͐̋̐̈̽̈́͗̇̅͂̋͊͆͗̉͊́̄̎͂̾̊̄͗̄͛̌̎̆͆̄͆̍͆͗́̊̉̀́͛́̅͂͋̉̓̒̃̔̔̆̃̀̈́̌̃͛͗̈́̒́̾͗̉̊͒̃̈́̌͋͊̎̌̈͗̆̔͌͊̏́̅͗͗̔̓̃̂̎̂͊̾͊̇̕̕̕͘̚̕̕̚͘͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅš̷̢̧̧̢̨̧̡̢̨̡̛̛̛̜̳̼̝͈̙̮̱̺̪̦̪̦̲͍̹̮̫̫̠͍̼̗̦̱̹̯̲̳̫͈̞͔͙̬̞̙̞̜͈̭̮͙͉̖̠̝̲͕̗͍̙̦̠̻̥̳̙̘̯̹̮̝̤̮̣͕̪̥̤̱̱̂͗̒̇͌̊̂̔͌̆̍͗̎̌̈́̔̊͐̍̌̿̋̇̈́̃̈́̀̽̈́̇́͗̊́̈́̿̓́̽̇̉͆͒̀̇̀̉͑̽̔̿͊̓͑͒͆̿̊͌͑̊͑̑̍̉͊̇̒̌̄̐͛͛͐̓̆̄̀̈́́͛̔̑͐̈̅̂̂̂̕͘͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅ who has yet to really do much.
Let me sleep on lynching f̵̢̧̢̡̢̡̡̡̧̧̡̢̧̢̧̡̡̢̨̨̡̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̻̮̣̤̯̪̯̝̟͎̹͓̖͙̻͓͖̭̗̪̩͇̩͕̮͍̼͎̮̼̗̘͍̗͖̘̰̙̟̼̼̥̣̰̦̣̪̭̱̖͕̟̤͇̝̣͓̞̜̤̥̳̝̱̗̻͚͖̣͎̦͕̟̝̞̪̱͎͇̫̤̹̮̣͕̳͍̤̹̗̥̞͇̮̟͎̝̥̬̮̠͍̙͔̗̜͙̬̞̗͇̺̤͈̤̥̞̤̥͇̱̘͎͚̯̮̮̖̰̘̘͚̯̪̲̣̼̯̭̖̤̘͈͔̫͚̜̮̩̰̳̖̱̣͕͉̣͉̖͙̗̘̼͇͖̣̰̥̲̬̯̼̗͎͉͖̞̤̘̠̪̩̩̫̙͙̜̼͉̋̈́͂͌̓̀̉̿̆̈̈̇̑̆́́͂͂͋̋̒̏̃͐̐̄̋́́̽̉̈́̐̍̾͂͌́̋̍͑̀̉̈́́̎̑̾̈̒̇́̎̈́̀̅͂͌̃̅̒̊͌̔̿͋̽̔͋̌̑̆̔̓̏͗̊̏͊̎͒̒̀̈́̉͋̌̾͋͛̋̽̄͂̎́̾̎̀̓̊́͂̓̿̍̓̾́̄̈̃̋̄̌̌̓̉̀̍̎̀̓͑̂̽́͂̀̊͑͛̆̀̄̀͗͆́͊̉̄́͋͐̀̿̈́̄̀̌̈́̉͐̀̈́̅̒͂͆̓̍͗͆̆͛̓̐̓͌̽̚͘̚̕̕͘͘͘͘͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅs̵̛̛̛̛̳̯̞̖̰̠̰̬̟͉͈̥̯̠̭̟͙̟͔̖̯̪̝͓̗̖͚̭͖͓̗̣̳̳̺͈̤̠̯̬͙̙͕̖̦͔̦̘̗̪̹̻͈̩̩̥͔̥͇̘̰̲͔̑̇̑͋̿̓͑̈̌͊́͋͐̿̾̐̅̿͗̿́̀͑̆̂̊͌̎̽̓̓͗̍̌͛̿͌͊́̅̅̍̽̋̒̓̓̃͗͋͋͒́̾̉͋̈́͒͒͛̽̿̀̓́̃͒͗̓̉̃͒̃̈̔̌̌́́́̾͑̇̆̿͑̓͗̐̐̊̒͊̉̊̄̓̆̈́̃̍̒͂̊̃̓͌̒̀͛̇̒́͌̋̀̏͛̃͋̾́͊͊̃̽̀̈́̀́̄͂͂̽̉̾͆̓̈̈́̄͛̎̏̊̑́̽͒͊͋̈́̀̒̈́́̒̀̄̈́͂̊͆̐̊͋̆́̇̐͛͛͑͛̆̐̕͘̕̕̚̕͘͘͘̕̕̕̕̕͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅa̸̡̨̧̡̧̧̧̡̢̡̡̡̢̡̢̨̧̛̲̮̭̻͎͍̹̼̩͇̼̮̝͎̱̞̹̘̭̰̺̺̫̺͓͎̖̘̞͈̠̳̺̖̰̝̱̹̙̟̠̜̖̻̘̙̤̮̺̟̞̮͇̦̮̻̭̫̪̪͉̯̱̱̘͚̖̞̟̹̬̭̣̗̻̙̲̳̯͖͉̣̝̟͍̜̠͚͕͕̫̼͚͚̬̞̞̯̭̙͙̺̩̠̝͖̫̖͚̹̪̺̱̹̼̪̰̹̞̩͖̼̲̗̞̥̹̯̝̘̗̳̙̘͍͔̦͇̱͉̫̞̰̱̖̹̖̯̳͎̭̖͇͇̠̼̪̠͉̳̩͎͙͍͊̄͋͛͒̂͐͐̍̆͂̀͛̽̈́́͋̒́̑͌͛̌͛̉̆̈́̀̎̌̿̽͋͂̈́̓̓̓̃̌͆̋̂̅̋͑̓̒̃̀̎̇͋͌̔̀͂͐̏͐́̃̑̆̍̅̃̊͑̉̔̍̓̓̐̊͗̏͑̐̂̊̉̊͑̾̇̅̾͑̋̒̓͘̚̚̚̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅd̸̢̧̢̨̡̨̡̨̧̡̢̨̨̡̢̢̡̧̧̬͍̪̩̩͉̗͙̺̳̼̱͇̝͙͚̜͎͓̥͔͉͉͎̫̣̫̩̣͚̭̳͚͎̦͚̜̜̠̘̜̳͉̗̱̖͇̝̤̗̦̞̻͔̺̦͈̻͕̣̮̘͙͓̣̤͔̬̣̱̪̙̯͖̪̬͇͚̻̟͈͎͔̲̘̠̪͈͓̘̝̻̲̲̻̻̪̗̩͕̰̤̠͈̬͎͈͖͔̜̣̝̼͈̖̳̞̩͓͚̦̼͓̥̜̟̱̙̪͖͚̰̗̖̊͗̇͒̆̐̋̀̓̉̾̄́̈́̈́̚ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅr̵̡̨̧̡̡̢̢̨̡̡̢̡̧̢̨̡̨̛͖̦̜͙͈̫̯̪̗̣̗̤̩̦̱̥͔͕̦̫͇̦̥̮̭̤̝̯̤͖͉̠̦̣̦̟̺͎͈̺͔̭̖̬͎̫̥̙͇̮̯͓̥͉͉̜͖̠̗̻̻̠̫͍̱̱̙̭̩̦̦̬͙̼̗͉͙͍͈̘̥̭̲̩̠̻͍̘̠͍̫͇̳̱͙̪̩̥̭͖̥̣͔̭̺̞̥̯̼̝͎̦͇͇͙͉̱͉̩̼̟̠̯̯͔͔͖̥̺̭̟̦̰̘̖̳͉̗̥͍̼͚̱̥̘̥̣̮͈̟͉̫̤̖̮̦̞̤̝̥̻̫̒̊̂̽͑̂̂͂̎̽̍͋͑͂͆̋͆̀̈̀̇͆̀͋̂̎̑͒͛͘͘͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅf̴̡̧̢̨̧̧̢̧̡̨̨̨̢̨̨̢̡̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛͖̻͎̮͕͇̲̺̙͍̖̮̳̻̰̺̖̯̪̼͎͔̫͉͚̱̙̝̩͕̟͎̩̩͉͉̲̜̹̭̟̠̖̫̦̥̭̼͇͎̭̮͔͚̺̫̖̙̠̪͙̮̬̰̱̤̠͚̲͓̣̻̺̳̘̪̮̭͇͚̜͕̖̦͖͖͎̘̯̩͎̦̯̣͉̜̩̼͚̞̲̫̮͔̱̩̤͓̫̜͍̦̥͙͙̲̫͔͇̬̙̥̤͔̪̞̥̪̖̩̺͓͖͔̹̭͙͔͉͔͓̫̲̼̤̟̣̗̭̙͇̥̬̦̯̘̰͈̜̝̤͉͍̠̥̩͔̬͔̏̓̃͐́̂͆̂̄̋̔̽̄̑̂́͗͌́͋͗̽̍͐̀̀͛̅̑͂̈́̾͊͆̌̔͌̌̊̆̄̌̆̀̽͛̄̍͒̀͋̒͊̈̈̾̓͒͗͊͗̿̌̅̏̊̔́̀̒͛̊̄̓́͗̑̀́̓̈͑͛̄̂͊̈́͌̏̂͒̓͊̈́̊͐̽̌̅̆̈͂̈́̓̑͌̍͒̓̃͑͒́̾͐̉̽̒̀̏̈́̄́͐̂͑̈́̍̊̌́̐͛͂̊̓͊̔̎͐̈́͌̈́̽͂̇̀͛͛̊̽̎͒̈́͑̊̈́̽̅̎̓̍̈̀͐̈́̓͐̏͗́̒̉̾̄̀̾̀̌̅̇̆̀̈́̕̕͘̕͘͘̕͘͘͘͘̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅâ̷̧̧̡̧̧̨̨̧̨̡̧̧̨̧̧̢̧̢̧̨̡̧̨̨̢̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛͈̫͎̯̬͎̪͙̗̘̺͓̭͉̜̘̪̜̭̱̻͎͇̺̻͈̫̖̱̜͎̰͈̳̳̺͓͖̗̟̩̣̰̰̱̤̮̼̫̗̞̲̭̣̟̳̘͚͉͕͕͓̝͍̹̞̩̻͚͇̦̟̰̙̙̤̥̩̫̠̹̖̣̯͖͈̝̭̫̞̩̲̺͚͙̜͓̗̭̳̺̝͚̪̻͕͇̹͓̭͚̼̣̜͉̝̲̫͈̪̤̣̦̰̞̟͚̯̩̟̳̯̞̼̥̙̣̳̱͈̣̻̘̞̬̥̦͕̥̰̗̝̫̝̘̳̗̗̮̳͈̠̟̪͉̞͎͎̮̝͚͉̭̰͔͚̞̩͚̺̙̺̮͉̯͔͕͔̟̼͓̻͚͚̬̪̣͚̝̮̮͓͖̞͎̯̣̭̞̘̺̳͙̮̣̘̹̣̖͎̣͈̗̬͚̱͉͍̬̤̭͎̭̞̯̘͇̮̮͚̣͍̞͇̰̖̭͉̤̩̑̾̂̄̾͗̄̌͑̎͌́͊̐́̇̓́́̅̀̋̃̎̈́̋̍͑͒͒̽̇̍̒̒̏͐̌͐̒̆̓̌͛̈̈́̃̈̈̈́̏͒̏̽̓̉̒̅͊͛͊̿͛̿̊̔̉͑̉̈́͊͌͊̒̓̆̽̌͌͒̅͐́͐́͒̀̾̒̂͒͊͂̈́̑̆̊̐̎̋͆͊͂̀͆̍͌̈́̀͋͊̿͋̉̕͘̚̚̕̕̚̚͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅw̴̢̢̨̧̧̨̡̧̧̢̧̨̧̧̧̡̧̧̡̛̼̟̪̥͖̣̯̟̳͖̳̫̤͈̼̯͇̼̲͓̹͙̤̬̰̳̪͇̼͔̰̮͉̲̤̦̭̟̜̭̼̱̥͍̳̣͚͇̰̙͖̲͈̩̤͓̭̭̳̭̠̜̲͇̦͍̙̹̖̠̱͚̲̝̯̘̹͙̦̟͍̘̼͉͍̥͔͕̗͎͈̙͙̺̯̱͙̦͇̦̼̺͇̰̣͙̼̬̥̮̘͇̩̙̪̦̖̭̪͔̜̱̝͓̯͇̤͖̳̺͓̺̖̙̣͉̳̝̳̺̝̻̱̪̤̅̅̿̑̓̈́͛̏̂̆̅̿͛̄̓̌̿͗́̿̏̂̓̄̈͂̇̿̌̌̂͊̾̋̾͊̏͗̀̓͆̐̌̀̐̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅä̶̡̢̡̨̢̢̡̧̡̨̨̢̡̨̡̨͚̗̤̱͚͓͖̦̝̲̜̰͍̰̠̤̗̳̫͙̩̪̰͎̪̭̳̞̣̠̘̖̟̱̭̙̥͍͍̖̫̮̬̜͕͖͈̦̦͎͓̟̝͖̦̺̝̭̳̱̭̳͇̠̮̮̬͚͕̩̞̣̼͓͙͚̭̹̱͓͖̣̦͚̩̘͙̖̮͓̻̠͈̠͉̰̞͔̙̜̹̣̺̻̥͇̤̱͓̻̼̩͇͓͚͚̗̤̲̗̝̦̣̼̳̪̟̤̥̰͙̟̻̹͙̺͍̫̪̼̼͔̤͕̟̲̭̣̠̰̭͓̹̻̪̮͍͉̘̥̞̜̦̰͍̫͉̬̜̮̜̘͔͉̦̹̼͍̹̦̣̰̥͈͎̤̬̺̟̥͚̙̺̙̩̥̲̙͍̯͚̞̭̭̮̇̆̈͋̓̑͂̇͋̐̈́͗̅͆̒̒͆̄̊̇̓̊̉͒͌̃̾͐͌͐̍͑͐̒͊̈́̈́̎̃͊͒̃̎͌̇́̎̅̽̓̂̊̂͒́͋̊̃̈́̅̐̍͑͌̾̃̾̀̅̉̋̏̌̐͐͘̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅe̶̛̜̼͚͈͍̻̤͇̞͚̠̗͔̝͓̪̪͙͇̳̺̯̋̽̈̂̄̆́͂̇̓͑̐̎̓̐͗̓̓̿̓̒͒͐͂̈̐̃͋͛̈̇̃́̆̔͑̔̈́̆͆̓̒͐̋̆̓̒̊̒̂̅̏̂̆̅͌̈́̄͌̀͊̃̈͑̍̆̆́̐́͛͛͗̌͗̊̾̈́̃̂͊̾̐̏͐́̀̓̆͛̏̉͂̂͛̂̊̓̅̓̒̃̃́̑͐̀̒̌̉̐̾͛̃͑͂͂̈̀̀͂̉͛̓̏̀͆̅̽͊̒̋͛̽̉̀̎́̆͐͋͊̒̔̀͗̓̂̿̆̂͐͋̆̏̓̔̃̈́̅̈́͗͂̈͛̽͆̈́̂̄̽͑̚̕̕͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͘͘̚͘̕̕͘̚̕̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝d̵̡̧̨̢̧̧̨̛̛̛̯͙͚̼̺̦͇͔̖̦̼͖̣̞̹̻̼̣̭̬̝͙̘̲̯̗̮͎̘̫̣͖͔͉͍̙̘͈͈̘̖̯̗̼̗̝͈͙̟͓̥̖̟̼̰̣̲̰̭̰͙͍̹̹͔͔̮̰̹͉͓̺͙̤̲̜̩̤͓̰̝̼͚̘͖̟̬̲͔̮͉̜͕̥͇̯̳̝̫͌̈̾͋͐̐͊̒̏̃́͗̈́̊̾̊̏͊̊̑̐̐̽͒̎͂̔̋͊̌̀̈́́̇̒̇̐̆̈́̂̌͑͆̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅ again I kinda want to see how night plays out before we continue to spec how bastard this game is.
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hi, Monika here!
Welcome to the Literature Club!
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

i mean no one's done much lmao
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

there's no way they didn't actually expect it to happen yeah
FLASH OF GREEN
Yuri²
Yuri²
Goon
Yuri²
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Yuri² »

Is it bad right now that the only person I suspect is mod confirmed Town? Wait bastard.

I could also do r̸̢̡̢̡̧̨̨̨̨̨̧̢̢̧̧̨̛̛̛̤̦͎̞̘̺̣͇͚͇̝̭̳̝̺̪̤̙̜̺͇̬̫̲͎͈̬̗̤̜̪̱͈̪̘̤͉̠̥̠͔̟̹̖̗̤̮͕͙̘̝̥͙̩͓̥̹͉̘̥̙̟͔̯̙̙̦͇̦̯͙̼̰̗͎̝͔͎̖̱̜̪̻͎̠̝̜̠̟̘̦̭͇̪̰͕͉̲͓̪̝͙̤̖̤̙̹͈̬̩͇̯̭̰̯̠̻̮̞͉̪͓̞̳̜͈̝͔̘͍̯̗͓̯̺͉̞̲̺̻̣͌̑̈́̆̌̀͑͆̋̇̒̾́̎̍̔̐̾̋̋͛͗͑̊̂̔̈́́͐̂̓̔̎̌̐̓̌̍̎̔́̽̓͋͛̆̔̎̅̃̓̇̿͋͒̊͋͛̋̓͆͆͂̈́̒́͌̈́́̋͂̂̈́̅͋̃́̂͗̃͑́̐̃̅̑̄͒̃̆͐̓̀̈́̓͊̂͂̆̈́̆̇̊͌̎̽̀́̀̿̎̍̇̈́̐̀̋̋͒̀͂̈́͋̄̾͌̂͛̀̄̔͌͆́̇͐̀̏̽͑̈́̍̈̄̒̂̅͆̓̋̇̋̅͛̋̐́͌̍͌̈́̃͊͐̎̈́͂̆̏̐́̈́̍͋̍̈́͊͛̓͑̊̃͗͗̃͋̓̌̄̆́̽̕͘͘̕͘͘̚̕̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅą̸̨̨̧̧̨̧̨̡̡̧̡̨̡̧̢̨̧̨̢̡̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̼͈̙̗̼͈̻̱͕̬̹̻̥̘̤͙̫͚̥̰͔̫͈̹̟̦̞̮͎͙̝̳̹̹̱̼̺̰̲̱̦̫͓̫̲̲̙̦̪̺̘̱͉̺̦̖̤̣͕͖͖̦̞̖͙̯̗̫̱̲̙̤͔̻͇̘̙̺̥̠̗̹̳̻̪̣̮̭̭̫̣̲̣̥̥̲̥̬̜̲͓̳͉̯̟̟̹̺̦̬͖͕̜͇̦̖͈͎̺͚̫̘̖̘̠̗͖͈̪̠̲̣̱͕̤̥̫͉̥͚̖͖̘̯̞̭̖͉̺̜̝̱͙̯̱̻͔͕̰̭̭͎̣͈̠̰̠̜̳͍̣̻͚̱̮̃͂̾̋͋̑̓͗̃͒͌̏̂̈́͊͛̓̑̓̐́̍́̓̐̄̀͑̓̽̓͂̓̾͗̋̍̋̓́̆̑̾̀̒̈̌́̋̀͂̔͑̑͛͒̇̓͆̄̓̐́͆͛̽̂͂̈͋̑̀͐͐̉͆̚͘̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅş̵̨̢̡̡̢̧̡̨̨̧̡̡̡̧̧̛͈̙̟̲͍̘̩̥͉̙̙̲͖͎͇͖̦͈͔͚̤̱̙̹̳͈̞͈͉̰̯̥̯͉͔̻̗̝̭̱̲̰̬̫̦̳̮̤̙̠͇̺̤͇̱̱̠͍̯̥̖͙̝͇̦̖̞̫̙̜̯̫̩̹̺͈̹̭̹̗̘̣̼̝̠̱̤̜͔̑̉̋̀̓͑̿͋̎̅̈́̑̐̾̎̑͂͋̾̒́̋͊̽̌̓̈́̔͘͜͜͝ę̴̨̢̢̨̢̡̧̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̢̢̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̝̪̮̲͈͔̹̗͚͓̱̱̹̬̣͉̰̩͕̞̬̹̰̖͙̙̝͎͓̠̰̮͎̖͚̱͍̹̖͍̭̺̯͕̱̠̝̪̮̥̭̹̹̭͈̭̻̤͚̪̳̩̤̩͇͕̤̮͎̤̣̞͕̩̻̠͉͈̱̝̣͉͕̞̼̙̭͍̟̯̮͉̖̠̹̰̹̙͈̭͙͓̜̖͎͇͖̥͖̬͉̭̹͓̱̤̝̖̮̝̮̦̟̼̥̗͓̦̬̙͔͖̟̱̘̗̺̲͇̙̩̫̞̫̟̗͇͉̥̬̯̰̦̻̠͈̗̣̲͇̬̠͔̗͕͕͕͈̗̘̰̰̤̮̼͈̳̱͓̖͚̭̭̥͉̩͈̤͍̱͍͔͈͖̰͍̟͖͉̫̭͈͇̱̮̳͇͎͉̼͓̩̞̝̹̼͕̟̝͚̬̾̐̈̾̽̓̓̽͑̑͌̐̒͋͋̅́̾́̌̽̊͌̀̈́͛̈́͊̍̉͒̏̔̽͊̀͐͊̓̐̄̃̿́̏̇́͐̎̒̌̔̊̊̈́͋̓͒͂̂̑̈́̈́͒͌̇͆̍̒̾̔̒̈͐̋̏̈́̌͛̾͛͌̔́̉̃͑̈͋̀̀̊̂̿͛̆̄̆͌̔̓̈́̏́̐̆̀̔́̑̈̇͑͗̊̇̉̍͆̈́̍̑̓̑͆͋͗̑̆̑͂͋́̉̑̿̄̂̀͌̈́̈́͗͒̾͐̈́̐͒́̆́̐̄͋̽̆̿̎̓͆̿͌̃̓̊͛̌͌̓̓͑͋̈́̿̋̋̀͌͐͂̍͒̑͌͐̊̔̈́̉̈́̄͌͒̇̒̓̇̆̓̚͘͘͘͘̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅw̷̨̡̡̧̧̨̡̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̨̛̛̛̩̘̘̥̺͓̭̣͇̙̱̥̱͔͎̠͎̤̟̻͉̥̻͕̦͓̞̝̯͇͔̺̗͚̗̲̰̝͉̘̹̲̺͉̫͉̟͓̞̦͔͍̳͍͓͎̣̥͓͎͈̠̞̤̬̟̺̭͎͙̪̦͍̼̰̖̘̯͉̙̣̹̥̻͚̟̟̦̳̞̣͍̖̲̣̘̩̥̻̗̠̼̤̭̦͇̝̝̼͓͇̟̙͎̞̭͕̟̮̹̻̘͈͚̜̠͈̺͓̯͆̔͐̿̓̒͌̎̈́̀͛̂̉̅͂́̅͌̅͊̀̌͊̃̊͂̎̋̿́̑̾̔̆̽͑̔̃̏͆̓̈́͋̔́̿̋̄̋͌̔̊̄͊͊́̊̔͆̊̈́̈́̈́̓̃́̐̇͛͒̽̆̀̀̏͑̃̂͂̌̈́̈̔͋̒͊̈́͌̋̇͋̋̈̂͑́̍́͛̏̓͒͒̆̆͋̂̊́͗̓͑̆̄͒̂͂́̚̚̕̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅą̵̢̧̡̡̡̛̛̙̱͙͍͈̮̹̼̘̱̫̝̖͚̳͔͍͉̼͔̗͔͖̞̮͔͇̞͔̖̲̗͉̝͕̰͙̬̱̩̫̲̰͚̫̮̤̰͓̱͖͍̦̝̥͉̬͔͉̠̟̟͍̳̥̱͚̹̦̙̝͕̣̟̳͉̙̣̣̲̙̬̪͓̹̜͓̹̹̙̼͉̗̞̮̰̝̳͓͈͗̄́͊̋́̿͛̂̀͌̓͂̃͂̍̊̐͆̈͌̈̌̏̅̈́͐͒̓̎̐̑̾̓̽͒͒̈̈̿͆̎̓̅̆̋͛͌̃̋̑̉̈̂̽̀͒͒̽̅̓́̓̾͗̀̿͛̐͊̈̏͗̉̆́̎̔̔̓̊͒̽͆́̔͆̓̈́̅̀͆̋̇̈̃͛̉̐̍̉̈́͌̓̋͗̈͒̍͒̄͗̉͒̒̔̆̇͒̆̎̈̑̂͒͋̄̾̿́̄͆́̐͑͐͆̒̈́̂̌̀͗͌͌̆̓̂̐͌̀̌̉̓͂̄̊̊̀̾̇̀̔̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͘̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅę̴̡̨̢̨̨̢̢̨̧̨̡̧̨̨̢̧̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̩͇͖̠̣͕̘̮̻̮̻͇̘͕͚͓͔̠͎̗͖̜͙̟͓̲͎͙̮̤̩̣͙̙̝̹̱̻̺͚̣͓̫̯̭͙̻̗͎͚̤̦͚͓̦̱͕̹͙̤͇͇̟̟̣͍͖̦̳͙̙̯͎͈̰̝̖͓̼̹̪̻̠̻͕͎̥̖̠̞̭̼̠̠̫̗̫͎̣̗̗̖̘̬̥̤͖̰͔͉̰̖̘̞̟̭͇̖̪̣͙̪̭̥͕̻̣̙̗͚̲̦̦̪͓̰̘͇̹̤͎̫͔̝̖̻̬͚͕͓̗͈͇̝̻̘̦̟̮̝͎̰͔̰͉̭͕̜͈͓̞̺͈̥̻̝͍̥̖͍̰̯͔̲͔͈̖̣͔̬̮͙͐͆͐̿͂̍̅͒͐̉͂̅̽̀̉̐̏̓̃̇̈̅͋̑̈́̏̇̀̇͂̇̐̒͐̋͛̓͂̑̎́́͑̃͒͐͂͌̈́̆̈́̽̈́͌́͛̐̓̇̒̀̐̉̒́̈́͐̋̐̈̽̈́͗̇̅͂̋͊͆͗̉͊́̄̎͂̾̊̄͗̄͛̌̎̆͆̄͆̍͆͗́̊̉̀́͛́̅͂͋̉̓̒̃̔̔̆̃̀̈́̌̃͛͗̈́̒́̾͗̉̊͒̃̈́̌͋͊̎̌̈͗̆̔͌͊̏́̅͗͗̔̓̃̂̎̂͊̾͊̇̕̕̕͘̚̕̕̚͘͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅš̷̢̧̧̢̨̧̡̢̨̡̛̛̛̜̳̼̝͈̙̮̱̺̪̦̪̦̲͍̹̮̫̫̠͍̼̗̦̱̹̯̲̳̫͈̞͔͙̬̞̙̞̜͈̭̮͙͉̖̠̝̲͕̗͍̙̦̠̻̥̳̙̘̯̹̮̝̤̮̣͕̪̥̤̱̱̂͗̒̇͌̊̂̔͌̆̍͗̎̌̈́̔̊͐̍̌̿̋̇̈́̃̈́̀̽̈́̇́͗̊́̈́̿̓́̽̇̉͆͒̀̇̀̉͑̽̔̿͊̓͑͒͆̿̊͌͑̊͑̑̍̉͊̇̒̌̄̐͛͛͐̓̆̄̀̈́́͛̔̑͐̈̅̂̂̂̕͘͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅ though.
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Okay fuck it I'm in a bad mood so we're doing it this way.

Do any of you (lil/yuri/f̵̧̡̧̢̡̡̧̧̨̨̧̡̢̡̛̛̛̖̻̤̯̮͔̝̬͙̼͈̙̳͚͍̣͎̟̣̩̮͈̝̤̱̥̪̫̟̪̣̙̠̜̯̥͉̰͚̗̖̼̯̭͇͙͚͚͈̹̠̤͇̝̙̘̥̜͉̮͙̭̺̩̬͉̗̗͉̞̠̯̭̬͖͙̞͓̻̻̹̦̲̺̳͇̠̱͕͕̯̙̦̭͇̖̰̝͓̖̰̻͓͓̩͉̣̥̹͍͍͕̞͎̖͇͙̗̬̠̫̘̳͍̬͉͍̗̠͍̺̜͇̫͓͇͍̳̱͈̱̭̖̲̃̃̓̀͋͗̓̏͋̆̈̌̄̈́̅̈̍͗̈́͆͑̑̈́̀̍̿̂̈͂̀̈́̍̓̒̍̌́̌̌̿̐̃̾̂̐̃͌͐̒̾͆̉̾̉̃̄́̏͆̂̓̅́̂͑͗̉̈́̅̔̈͐͗̂̂̀͊̂̔̌̈͐̿̂͒͛̋̈́̓͑̏͂̾̂̌̈͊̏̀̏͑͛̾̓̿̒̽̈́͌͆̿̈́̉͋̇͐̕̕͘̚̚̚̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅͅș̴̡̡̡̡̢̧̢̢̨̧̨̢̢̨̧̧̨̧̧̨̡̨̨̡̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̲͚̰̰͎͖̼̫͈̜̙͎̲̮̬̩̙̪͍̲̳̬͚̙̯͕̹͙̖͉̲̟̩̦͔̩̗̹̼͉̣̞̣̮͍̬̞̬̰̳̦̮̩̰͇̣̮̻̘̱̪̻͚̠͚̖̩̙̠̭̙͇̟͖͕̰̟̞̲̘̝̯̦̮͈̖̠̺̞͙͕̱͓̻͖̙͖̻̤͔̮͙͍͉̱̪̥̫͉̥̟̰̳̯̹͉͉̠͕̳̤͎̫͈̹̩̻̥͇̟̰͚̫͕̝̘̩̲̩̻͎̺͎̯̩̼͖̮̗̝͈̗̱̘̩͙̼̣͈̝̗̤͇̲̼̩̥̼̻̙̰̟̫͈̩̰͍͙̥̟̰̞̳̺͈̘͍̥͉̻̮̞̮̭̹͎͓̥̘̣͖͓͎͍̺̩̗̤̠͉̝̹͎̦̬̜͚̹̝̤͓͚̦̺̙̩͙͔̳͙̜̮̝͍͙̮̗̬̻͍̘́̑͗̽̎͊͑̓̈͑͊̌̿̿̆̈́̋͗͒͌̐̽̂̈͆̓̇̏̐̅̀̂̈́͑̑̍̊̍́̓͌̾̈́̀̋̋̾͆̄̂̊̈̊̀͐̓͛̋͗̈́͑̀̍͒̀̅͒̈́̏̐͂̂̾̾̓̽͋͒̽̋̅͋̂́̓͗͆̋́̈̃̃͐̔͊̿̄̿́̅̐̓͛͂͋͒̐͊͛̔̀̈́̍̓̓̊̌̑̍̈́̒̐̇͒̇̀̽̎̌̑̅̏̈̌̿͋͗̈̐̌̀̍̈́̑̐̚͘͘̚͘͘͘̕̕̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅą̷̨̧̡̧̧̢̢̡̛̛̛̛̲̗͇͔͚̙͖̰̤̟̥̱͚͖̳͍͓̙̫͇͚̹͎͕͔͕̯͔̬̱̤͕͈̬͎͉͈̲̙̤̩͙̮͓͉̖͚̼͍͕̲̲̙̟̪̱̯͔͈̪̫̼̮̥̘̼̤̻̻̩̬̺̱͉̰͉͎͚̝̺̠̱̖̭̻̘͚͕̪̟̜͓̳͈͇̫̫̤̰͈̙̝̭̠͇͕̗̦̺̺̪̺̣̙̙̞͔͙̯́̏̓̏̄̈̈́̀̽̅͗͑̽͋̐̃͐͆̋̈́͗̍͆͊̓̽̀̓͌̽̓͐̉̿͑̽͛̌̽̍̈̓͐̅͐̀̍̏͑͛̾̊͗̀̇̅͛̐̍̓́͌͗̄͊̒͌̉̐̿́̇̍̔͐̒̿͒̈́̆̑̊̈́͛̄͗͌̈́̒̿̄́́̃͌̌̓̀̍́͊̀͗́͊͛̆͂̍̂́̌͗̐̋̈́͗̾̉̀̔͂͛͐̓̓̀̉̎͆͛̈͊̈́̎̑̓̽͛́͊̆̿̒̇͗̓̎̈́͑̾͊̃̅̇͊̆̏̍̿̀͒̅̋̉́̂̒̆̈̂̅͋̓̀́͒̽̈́͋͆́̈́͑̈́͌̆̐̈́̈́̀̈́̅̀̄͗̈̇͛̉̽͛͛͊́͛̆̇̇̓̐͒͋͛́̾͂́̉̎̂́͂́́̈́̓̂͑̕̕̕̕̚̕̚̕̚̚̕͘̕̕͘̕͘͘͘̕̚͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅd̶̨̢̢̨̨̧̧̧̧̨̡̡̡̨̢̧̧̧̛̛̛͙̜̰͚̘̪̪̟̦̣̩̩͉͉̪̞̤̫̜͎͈̝̝̩̬͓̜̱͍͔̬̙͓͙͎͕͔̻͕̠̻̤̠̖̲̰̰̱̼̞̣̜̫̖̖̘̠̞̥̝̤͇͉̟̯͚͉̘̩͍͔̳̗̲̹͇͇̹̥͉̻̪̯̰͓̯͔̤̫̥͎͕̮̯̣̳̮̟̭͚̻̩͓̣̪͛̾̏͗͂̾̈́̍͑̊̀̎͒̈́̿̎̎̀̑́̅̅̆̈̉̍͌̔̆̏͒̅̈́̍̽́̑͂̈́͋̽́̑̀͋̔̋͋̐͗̍̉̇̈́̎̈̏͊̒̔̅͊̕̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅŕ̶̨̢̨̡̢̡̡̨̡̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̤̻̱̳̗͕͖͇̠̝͉̻̙͉̦̜͇͈̭̤̯͓̥̤̫̥̥̻͖̞͎͎̹͎͕͔̖̜͔͕̼͖̹͈͚̮̱̪̣̫̼̣̲͍̠̟̤̤̳͎̯̮̝̲̠̤̥̟̬̩̻̮̗̗̲̘͖͍̻̣̭̯̥̭͕̹͈͎̝͒̃͛̓̐̂͐̎̔̓͒́̀̊̄͒̅̌́͌̏͌̋̋̈́̈͛̒̿̆̉̔͂́̉̾͑̉̂̈́̓̾̄̓͋̊̈́͊̅͒̾̌̀̈́̋͛͑̈́̆͗̊̿̃̒̐̀̍͊̊̅́̌̈́͊͂̈̎̈͆̿̽͂͑̾̽́́̌̅́̄͒̎͌̀̏͒͂̄͋̀́̐̌̎̊̈́͗̾͂̓͑̾̆̒͛͆̆̇̿̿͂̈̊̏͌͗̈́̌̽̈́̍̃̈́̑̔̀̊̍̔̏̈̊̏̅̓̓͊͗͗̂̽͊̉̀̆͂̒̃̇̓͗̋̌̋͗̎̐̈́̑́͐͒̿̅̈̑̒̈̀͐͒͗̾̍̈́̏̾͂̇̍͌͛̾̃̀́̊͊͋͗͛̅̐̚͘̕̚̕͘̕̚͘͘̚̕͘̕̚̚͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅf̴̧̨̡̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛͉͕̜̖̥̜̱̤̙̦͔̬̺̳̣̣̞̬͖͕̫̦̱͙͉̰̣̘̰̮̙̮̼̦̣̭͚̼͕̤̖̦̖̘͎̥͐̆̆͊͂͑̑͌͊̾̍͊͌̿̇͗͂̆̓͆̃̍̓͑̇͗̌̽̾̊͐̅̈̎̀̈́̈́͂́̒̐̐͂̾̎̀̊̆͛̓̽̔͋̍̓̇͋̍̒̌́́͂͛͛̆̔͐͌̽̇͛͋͆̓̓͐̈̎̅́̅̀͌̊̋̿̃̀̍̍̈́̎́͗̀̆̎̍͊̾͗͋͌̀͆̍̑́̂́̇̔͌͂̀̓͊͋̃̈́̃̈̂͊̂̅́̋͗́͗͌̐͛̀̉̽̒̓̆̔̇̀̈͛̀͊͐́͋͗͒͑̌̇̿͒̈́͊͆̔̓̿̀̀̐͂̇́̋̆̾͑̒̅̓͑̕͘͘̚̚̕̚̕͘̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝a̴̢̧̡̧̨̡̨̢̢̧̡̛̛̛͔̲̜̼̫̦̹̣̲̟̜̩̰̼͇̯̭͉̝̖͉͈̭̖͔̱̝̬̤͙̞̖͚̹̦̲̖̩̤͈͕̱͙̰̞͙̥̜̣̭͙͕͖̗̩͙̘̝͇͎̺̲͈͎͙͔̫̯͚̖̣͓̘̜̖̰͔͈̩̻̪̬͖͇͔̲̪̰̭̭͕̼̪̮̳̻͙̳̪̖͙͉̲͇͚̦̖̜̠̪̟̰̙̰̝̯̳̭̖̯̟̮͔̗̣͚̻̙͍̗̯̼̙̣̬̬̞̯̠̤̼͚̹̳̘͓̼̹̰̝̺̬̫̼̰͖̱͕̼̩͉̰̝͙̳̹̤̣͔͓̭̞̬̦͈̝̭̣̞͍̭̟̥͚̮̺͖̤͕̯̤͚̝̳̱͎̟̞͓̬̱̔̽̾͌̋̊̆̃̃̓̆̽͊͆̈́̽̌̓̏̀̊͌̓̏͌̾͂̽͌̓̿͆̋̿̃͛̆̔́̐̋̊̌̍̀͐̄̓͐̌̂͑̄́̈́͑̈́̀̍̈̐̏̉̈̀̋̓̂̇̐̽̍̇̂͛̍̓͌̓̃̊̋̓̒̿́̉̀̄͌̾͒̍̏͆̀̓̈́̌̔̈͊̊̀̓̊͐̿̍̉̓̓̉̌̎̉̌͛̾͛͘͘̚̕͘̕̕̕̕͘̕͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅw̸̢̧̨̡̨̨̧̢̢̧̢̨̨̡̡̢̢̧̨̨̢̢̧̢̢̨͉͈̪̠͎̬̮̪͔̬͈̻̪̩̤̺̟̮̟̘̩̲̣̘̙̲̟̘͕͍͖̹̝̘̣̻̯̳̤̦̹͖̟̱̟̠̥̳̦̖̮͓̫̗͇̪̻̗̖͉̭̳̳̪̝̥̠̻̺̙̻̺͇̗̗͙̪̳̩̦̫̣͈͕̱̣͓̺̺̰͙͙͙̖̪̠̳̝̗͍̺̮͙̳̬̼̹̞̯̞͇̗͈̯̜̭̘̯̗̳͖̣͈͎͇̞̩̰͕̗͓͎͓̺̜̭̫̪̥̺͓̠̭̠̮͕͉̺̫̭͍͍̘̦̥͍̥̺͓̟̝̳̜͓̞͎͎̜̥͔͈͕̺̮̖̺̭͉̲̘̤͇̪̪̩̖̭̲̖͈͇͖̪̮̖̠̪͓̦̯͖̦̮͍͔̪̥̩͖̦̯̱̰͔̝̮̖̳̼̤̱̫̰̣̠̹͚̼͎͈͉̮̭̥̪̳͇̥̩͕̰̹̗͉͕̦͍̟̩͇͗̒̓̈́̍̒̀̄̃͐̒͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅâ̸̧̨̨̢̛̗̯͕͇͍̠̜̣͈̹̻̘͎͈̗̙̳͚͉̺͇̺͉̙̖̩̪̯̞̱̮͍͍͖̩̫͙̦̝̥̜͎̙̖̳̱̫̣̠̼͚̹̪͎̤͙̞͚̞̺̣͕͍͉̮̤̙̈́̄̂͂͂̌̈͂͐̀̈́͋̔̆̀́̅̅̀̏̏́́́̈͛͗̓̽́̀͐͐͊̔̆̆̂̅͑̓̈́̓͋̓̀̿͌̔͊́̊̾̋̾͆̐̿̍̏̔̿̓̍̋͛͋͒̈̆̒̓̑̓͊͊̈̒͑̊͒̋͆̾̊͊̂̈́̃̽̃̓̃͐͆̊̐̐̈̒̍͒̉͊̅͌͗͆͂͌̒͋̀͆̔̊̂̈͆̀̐̐̎̎͗̒̀̄̐͗̐̓̐̀̋̊̀̐̎͆̾̈́̽̂̇͂̈̉͒̂̈́͒̏̆̑̽̈́̽̐̀̅̎̂̃̑̿̂͛̈͛͐͆́͗͒̔̑̾̾͌́́͑̊̿͌̀̋̆͌̐̅̄̾̀̑̑͋̈̒́̀̄͌́͒̆̓͒̕͘̚̕̕̚̕̕͘͘̚̕͘̕͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠ę̸̧̡̡̧̡̧̡̨̧̨̢̢̨̡̢̢̢̡̧̢̨̡̛̹͎̟̤̙͕̬͉̬̤̗̬̼̫͎̙̱̤̻̲̘͉͉̜̠̲̭͍̙͎̩̖̼͔͈̱̦͚̳̥͇̣͔̘̺͙̮͓̟̣̫͎̳͇̯̱͚̯̬̗̲̹̟̯̞͖̬̥͚͚̥̣̗̻͓͖̰͓͎̼̼̟̥̭͈͉͉̮̗͕̠̯̝̥̻̼͚̞̱̟̞͉̝̦̙̣̥̪̤̳̣̼̯͈͖̱̠̲̤̠͕̩͎̮͖̥̺̥͖̬͙̖͔̖̗̺̭͓̘̯̺͕̤̮̬̝̖͎̹͈̰̖͙̬̦̤͔̠͇̘̲̝̰̼̯̭̥̜̞̻̖̖͔͉̪̲̰̮͉͕͙̤̠̠̞̜̮͚͇̤̫̤͈͚̹̣̹̗͈͙̙͍̰͉̝̩͈̳̲̼̻̤͇͚̤̱̞̗͈̘̜̖͎͖͉͙̜͓͕͙̖̝̦͚̬̝͓̗̳͈͕̳͓̥͒̍̌̒̉̑̅̓͑̏̆̒̇͊̓̏̏̒͊̏̏̈́͆̍͌̀̏̀̄̄̋̀͗͐́̇̒͘̕͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅḑ̷̢̡̛̛̛̛͉̮͈͎͈̘̱͉̬̤̰͔̟̩͔̣͇̯̘͚̗̥̙̫͇̹͇̟̤͔͍̰͕͖͚̬̼̹̙͔̜͉͓͇̟̣̗̩́͑̈́̏̊̽͂́͂̈́̀͌͗͊̔̊̏́̆̑̃͊̅̋͐̉̈̐͊͑͌̂̐̎̿̌̾͑̓̈́̄͐́̀͂̄̊̿̈́̌́̋̾̔̽͋̽̌̔̈́̓̏̈̽̀̔͆̎͋̒̔̈̏̄̒̂́̾̒̅̿̃̄̔̔̅̈͑̑͋̅̓̈́̃͐̐͊͑͐̂̊̍̑̌̑̾͂̉̎̎̏͐͑̂̌̏̏̃̉͊͋͛͑́̽̏̌̏̓̅̋̓́̀̀͊̃̿̽̿͗̿̿͆̈́͘͘̚͘̚̚͘̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝) have an inkling who r̸̢̡̢̡̧̨̨̨̨̨̧̢̢̧̧̨̛̛̛̤̦͎̞̘̺̣͇͚͇̝̭̳̝̺̪̤̙̜̺͇̬̫̲͎͈̬̗̤̜̪̱͈̪̘̤͉̠̥̠͔̟̹̖̗̤̮͕͙̘̝̥͙̩͓̥̹͉̘̥̙̟͔̯̙̙̦͇̦̯͙̼̰̗͎̝͔͎̖̱̜̪̻͎̠̝̜̠̟̘̦̭͇̪̰͕͉̲͓̪̝͙̤̖̤̙̹͈̬̩͇̯̭̰̯̠̻̮̞͉̪͓̞̳̜͈̝͔̘͍̯̗͓̯̺͉̞̲̺̻̣͌̑̈́̆̌̀͑͆̋̇̒̾́̎̍̔̐̾̋̋͛͗͑̊̂̔̈́́͐̂̓̔̎̌̐̓̌̍̎̔́̽̓͋͛̆̔̎̅̃̓̇̿͋͒̊͋͛̋̓͆͆͂̈́̒́͌̈́́̋͂̂̈́̅͋̃́̂͗̃͑́̐̃̅̑̄͒̃̆͐̓̀̈́̓͊̂͂̆̈́̆̇̊͌̎̽̀́̀̿̎̍̇̈́̐̀̋̋͒̀͂̈́͋̄̾͌̂͛̀̄̔͌͆́̇͐̀̏̽͑̈́̍̈̄̒̂̅͆̓̋̇̋̅͛̋̐́͌̍͌̈́̃͊͐̎̈́͂̆̏̐́̈́̍͋̍̈́͊͛̓͑̊̃͗͗̃͋̓̌̄̆́̽̕͘͘̕͘͘̚̕̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅą̸̨̨̧̧̨̧̨̡̡̧̡̨̡̧̢̨̧̨̢̡̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̼͈̙̗̼͈̻̱͕̬̹̻̥̘̤͙̫͚̥̰͔̫͈̹̟̦̞̮͎͙̝̳̹̹̱̼̺̰̲̱̦̫͓̫̲̲̙̦̪̺̘̱͉̺̦̖̤̣͕͖͖̦̞̖͙̯̗̫̱̲̙̤͔̻͇̘̙̺̥̠̗̹̳̻̪̣̮̭̭̫̣̲̣̥̥̲̥̬̜̲͓̳͉̯̟̟̹̺̦̬͖͕̜͇̦̖͈͎̺͚̫̘̖̘̠̗͖͈̪̠̲̣̱͕̤̥̫͉̥͚̖͖̘̯̞̭̖͉̺̜̝̱͙̯̱̻͔͕̰̭̭͎̣͈̠̰̠̜̳͍̣̻͚̱̮̃͂̾̋͋̑̓͗̃͒͌̏̂̈́͊͛̓̑̓̐́̍́̓̐̄̀͑̓̽̓͂̓̾͗̋̍̋̓́̆̑̾̀̒̈̌́̋̀͂̔͑̑͛͒̇̓͆̄̓̐́͆͛̽̂͂̈͋̑̀͐͐̉͆̚͘̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅş̵̨̢̡̡̢̧̡̨̨̧̡̡̡̧̧̛͈̙̟̲͍̘̩̥͉̙̙̲͖͎͇͖̦͈͔͚̤̱̙̹̳͈̞͈͉̰̯̥̯͉͔̻̗̝̭̱̲̰̬̫̦̳̮̤̙̠͇̺̤͇̱̱̠͍̯̥̖͙̝͇̦̖̞̫̙̜̯̫̩̹̺͈̹̭̹̗̘̣̼̝̠̱̤̜͔̑̉̋̀̓͑̿͋̎̅̈́̑̐̾̎̑͂͋̾̒́̋͊̽̌̓̈́̔͘͜͜͝ę̴̨̢̢̨̢̡̧̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̢̢̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̝̪̮̲͈͔̹̗͚͓̱̱̹̬̣͉̰̩͕̞̬̹̰̖͙̙̝͎͓̠̰̮͎̖͚̱͍̹̖͍̭̺̯͕̱̠̝̪̮̥̭̹̹̭͈̭̻̤͚̪̳̩̤̩͇͕̤̮͎̤̣̞͕̩̻̠͉͈̱̝̣͉͕̞̼̙̭͍̟̯̮͉̖̠̹̰̹̙͈̭͙͓̜̖͎͇͖̥͖̬͉̭̹͓̱̤̝̖̮̝̮̦̟̼̥̗͓̦̬̙͔͖̟̱̘̗̺̲͇̙̩̫̞̫̟̗͇͉̥̬̯̰̦̻̠͈̗̣̲͇̬̠͔̗͕͕͕͈̗̘̰̰̤̮̼͈̳̱͓̖͚̭̭̥͉̩͈̤͍̱͍͔͈͖̰͍̟͖͉̫̭͈͇̱̮̳͇͎͉̼͓̩̞̝̹̼͕̟̝͚̬̾̐̈̾̽̓̓̽͑̑͌̐̒͋͋̅́̾́̌̽̊͌̀̈́͛̈́͊̍̉͒̏̔̽͊̀͐͊̓̐̄̃̿́̏̇́͐̎̒̌̔̊̊̈́͋̓͒͂̂̑̈́̈́͒͌̇͆̍̒̾̔̒̈͐̋̏̈́̌͛̾͛͌̔́̉̃͑̈͋̀̀̊̂̿͛̆̄̆͌̔̓̈́̏́̐̆̀̔́̑̈̇͑͗̊̇̉̍͆̈́̍̑̓̑͆͋͗̑̆̑͂͋́̉̑̿̄̂̀͌̈́̈́͗͒̾͐̈́̐͒́̆́̐̄͋̽̆̿̎̓͆̿͌̃̓̊͛̌͌̓̓͑͋̈́̿̋̋̀͌͐͂̍͒̑͌͐̊̔̈́̉̈́̄͌͒̇̒̓̇̆̓̚͘͘͘͘̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅw̷̨̡̡̧̧̨̡̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̨̛̛̛̩̘̘̥̺͓̭̣͇̙̱̥̱͔͎̠͎̤̟̻͉̥̻͕̦͓̞̝̯͇͔̺̗͚̗̲̰̝͉̘̹̲̺͉̫͉̟͓̞̦͔͍̳͍͓͎̣̥͓͎͈̠̞̤̬̟̺̭͎͙̪̦͍̼̰̖̘̯͉̙̣̹̥̻͚̟̟̦̳̞̣͍̖̲̣̘̩̥̻̗̠̼̤̭̦͇̝̝̼͓͇̟̙͎̞̭͕̟̮̹̻̘͈͚̜̠͈̺͓̯͆̔͐̿̓̒͌̎̈́̀͛̂̉̅͂́̅͌̅͊̀̌͊̃̊͂̎̋̿́̑̾̔̆̽͑̔̃̏͆̓̈́͋̔́̿̋̄̋͌̔̊̄͊͊́̊̔͆̊̈́̈́̈́̓̃́̐̇͛͒̽̆̀̀̏͑̃̂͂̌̈́̈̔͋̒͊̈́͌̋̇͋̋̈̂͑́̍́͛̏̓͒͒̆̆͋̂̊́͗̓͑̆̄͒̂͂́̚̚̕̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅą̵̢̧̡̡̡̛̛̙̱͙͍͈̮̹̼̘̱̫̝̖͚̳͔͍͉̼͔̗͔͖̞̮͔͇̞͔̖̲̗͉̝͕̰͙̬̱̩̫̲̰͚̫̮̤̰͓̱͖͍̦̝̥͉̬͔͉̠̟̟͍̳̥̱͚̹̦̙̝͕̣̟̳͉̙̣̣̲̙̬̪͓̹̜͓̹̹̙̼͉̗̞̮̰̝̳͓͈͗̄́͊̋́̿͛̂̀͌̓͂̃͂̍̊̐͆̈͌̈̌̏̅̈́͐͒̓̎̐̑̾̓̽͒͒̈̈̿͆̎̓̅̆̋͛͌̃̋̑̉̈̂̽̀͒͒̽̅̓́̓̾͗̀̿͛̐͊̈̏͗̉̆́̎̔̔̓̊͒̽͆́̔͆̓̈́̅̀͆̋̇̈̃͛̉̐̍̉̈́͌̓̋͗̈͒̍͒̄͗̉͒̒̔̆̇͒̆̎̈̑̂͒͋̄̾̿́̄͆́̐͑͐͆̒̈́̂̌̀͗͌͌̆̓̂̐͌̀̌̉̓͂̄̊̊̀̾̇̀̔̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͘̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅę̴̡̨̢̨̨̢̢̨̧̨̡̧̨̨̢̧̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̩͇͖̠̣͕̘̮̻̮̻͇̘͕͚͓͔̠͎̗͖̜͙̟͓̲͎͙̮̤̩̣͙̙̝̹̱̻̺͚̣͓̫̯̭͙̻̗͎͚̤̦͚͓̦̱͕̹͙̤͇͇̟̟̣͍͖̦̳͙̙̯͎͈̰̝̖͓̼̹̪̻̠̻͕͎̥̖̠̞̭̼̠̠̫̗̫͎̣̗̗̖̘̬̥̤͖̰͔͉̰̖̘̞̟̭͇̖̪̣͙̪̭̥͕̻̣̙̗͚̲̦̦̪͓̰̘͇̹̤͎̫͔̝̖̻̬͚͕͓̗͈͇̝̻̘̦̟̮̝͎̰͔̰͉̭͕̜͈͓̞̺͈̥̻̝͍̥̖͍̰̯͔̲͔͈̖̣͔̬̮͙͐͆͐̿͂̍̅͒͐̉͂̅̽̀̉̐̏̓̃̇̈̅͋̑̈́̏̇̀̇͂̇̐̒͐̋͛̓͂̑̎́́͑̃͒͐͂͌̈́̆̈́̽̈́͌́͛̐̓̇̒̀̐̉̒́̈́͐̋̐̈̽̈́͗̇̅͂̋͊͆͗̉͊́̄̎͂̾̊̄͗̄͛̌̎̆͆̄͆̍͆͗́̊̉̀́͛́̅͂͋̉̓̒̃̔̔̆̃̀̈́̌̃͛͗̈́̒́̾͗̉̊͒̃̈́̌͋͊̎̌̈͗̆̔͌͊̏́̅͗͗̔̓̃̂̎̂͊̾͊̇̕̕̕͘̚̕̕̚͘͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅš̷̢̧̧̢̨̧̡̢̨̡̛̛̛̜̳̼̝͈̙̮̱̺̪̦̪̦̲͍̹̮̫̫̠͍̼̗̦̱̹̯̲̳̫͈̞͔͙̬̞̙̞̜͈̭̮͙͉̖̠̝̲͕̗͍̙̦̠̻̥̳̙̘̯̹̮̝̤̮̣͕̪̥̤̱̱̂͗̒̇͌̊̂̔͌̆̍͗̎̌̈́̔̊͐̍̌̿̋̇̈́̃̈́̀̽̈́̇́͗̊́̈́̿̓́̽̇̉͆͒̀̇̀̉͑̽̔̿͊̓͑͒͆̿̊͌͑̊͑̑̍̉͊̇̒̌̄̐͛͛͐̓̆̄̀̈́́͛̔̑͐̈̅̂̂̂̕͘͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅ is.

I have no clue.
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I'm prepared to sheep on this one one but I wanna see a dialogue or something about the above. (r̸̢̡̢̡̧̨̨̨̨̨̧̢̢̧̧̨̛̛̛̤̦͎̞̘̺̣͇͚͇̝̭̳̝̺̪̤̙̜̺͇̬̫̲͎͈̬̗̤̜̪̱͈̪̘̤͉̠̥̠͔̟̹̖̗̤̮͕͙̘̝̥͙̩͓̥̹͉̘̥̙̟͔̯̙̙̦͇̦̯͙̼̰̗͎̝͔͎̖̱̜̪̻͎̠̝̜̠̟̘̦̭͇̪̰͕͉̲͓̪̝͙̤̖̤̙̹͈̬̩͇̯̭̰̯̠̻̮̞͉̪͓̞̳̜͈̝͔̘͍̯̗͓̯̺͉̞̲̺̻̣͌̑̈́̆̌̀͑͆̋̇̒̾́̎̍̔̐̾̋̋͛͗͑̊̂̔̈́́͐̂̓̔̎̌̐̓̌̍̎̔́̽̓͋͛̆̔̎̅̃̓̇̿͋͒̊͋͛̋̓͆͆͂̈́̒́͌̈́́̋͂̂̈́̅͋̃́̂͗̃͑́̐̃̅̑̄͒̃̆͐̓̀̈́̓͊̂͂̆̈́̆̇̊͌̎̽̀́̀̿̎̍̇̈́̐̀̋̋͒̀͂̈́͋̄̾͌̂͛̀̄̔͌͆́̇͐̀̏̽͑̈́̍̈̄̒̂̅͆̓̋̇̋̅͛̋̐́͌̍͌̈́̃͊͐̎̈́͂̆̏̐́̈́̍͋̍̈́͊͛̓͑̊̃͗͗̃͋̓̌̄̆́̽̕͘͘̕͘͘̚̕̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅą̸̨̨̧̧̨̧̨̡̡̧̡̨̡̧̢̨̧̨̢̡̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̼͈̙̗̼͈̻̱͕̬̹̻̥̘̤͙̫͚̥̰͔̫͈̹̟̦̞̮͎͙̝̳̹̹̱̼̺̰̲̱̦̫͓̫̲̲̙̦̪̺̘̱͉̺̦̖̤̣͕͖͖̦̞̖͙̯̗̫̱̲̙̤͔̻͇̘̙̺̥̠̗̹̳̻̪̣̮̭̭̫̣̲̣̥̥̲̥̬̜̲͓̳͉̯̟̟̹̺̦̬͖͕̜͇̦̖͈͎̺͚̫̘̖̘̠̗͖͈̪̠̲̣̱͕̤̥̫͉̥͚̖͖̘̯̞̭̖͉̺̜̝̱͙̯̱̻͔͕̰̭̭͎̣͈̠̰̠̜̳͍̣̻͚̱̮̃͂̾̋͋̑̓͗̃͒͌̏̂̈́͊͛̓̑̓̐́̍́̓̐̄̀͑̓̽̓͂̓̾͗̋̍̋̓́̆̑̾̀̒̈̌́̋̀͂̔͑̑͛͒̇̓͆̄̓̐́͆͛̽̂͂̈͋̑̀͐͐̉͆̚͘̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅş̵̨̢̡̡̢̧̡̨̨̧̡̡̡̧̧̛͈̙̟̲͍̘̩̥͉̙̙̲͖͎͇͖̦͈͔͚̤̱̙̹̳͈̞͈͉̰̯̥̯͉͔̻̗̝̭̱̲̰̬̫̦̳̮̤̙̠͇̺̤͇̱̱̠͍̯̥̖͙̝͇̦̖̞̫̙̜̯̫̩̹̺͈̹̭̹̗̘̣̼̝̠̱̤̜͔̑̉̋̀̓͑̿͋̎̅̈́̑̐̾̎̑͂͋̾̒́̋͊̽̌̓̈́̔͘͜͜͝ę̴̨̢̢̨̢̡̧̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̢̢̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̝̪̮̲͈͔̹̗͚͓̱̱̹̬̣͉̰̩͕̞̬̹̰̖͙̙̝͎͓̠̰̮͎̖͚̱͍̹̖͍̭̺̯͕̱̠̝̪̮̥̭̹̹̭͈̭̻̤͚̪̳̩̤̩͇͕̤̮͎̤̣̞͕̩̻̠͉͈̱̝̣͉͕̞̼̙̭͍̟̯̮͉̖̠̹̰̹̙͈̭͙͓̜̖͎͇͖̥͖̬͉̭̹͓̱̤̝̖̮̝̮̦̟̼̥̗͓̦̬̙͔͖̟̱̘̗̺̲͇̙̩̫̞̫̟̗͇͉̥̬̯̰̦̻̠͈̗̣̲͇̬̠͔̗͕͕͕͈̗̘̰̰̤̮̼͈̳̱͓̖͚̭̭̥͉̩͈̤͍̱͍͔͈͖̰͍̟͖͉̫̭͈͇̱̮̳͇͎͉̼͓̩̞̝̹̼͕̟̝͚̬̾̐̈̾̽̓̓̽͑̑͌̐̒͋͋̅́̾́̌̽̊͌̀̈́͛̈́͊̍̉͒̏̔̽͊̀͐͊̓̐̄̃̿́̏̇́͐̎̒̌̔̊̊̈́͋̓͒͂̂̑̈́̈́͒͌̇͆̍̒̾̔̒̈͐̋̏̈́̌͛̾͛͌̔́̉̃͑̈͋̀̀̊̂̿͛̆̄̆͌̔̓̈́̏́̐̆̀̔́̑̈̇͑͗̊̇̉̍͆̈́̍̑̓̑͆͋͗̑̆̑͂͋́̉̑̿̄̂̀͌̈́̈́͗͒̾͐̈́̐͒́̆́̐̄͋̽̆̿̎̓͆̿͌̃̓̊͛̌͌̓̓͑͋̈́̿̋̋̀͌͐͂̍͒̑͌͐̊̔̈́̉̈́̄͌͒̇̒̓̇̆̓̚͘͘͘͘̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅw̷̨̡̡̧̧̨̡̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̨̛̛̛̩̘̘̥̺͓̭̣͇̙̱̥̱͔͎̠͎̤̟̻͉̥̻͕̦͓̞̝̯͇͔̺̗͚̗̲̰̝͉̘̹̲̺͉̫͉̟͓̞̦͔͍̳͍͓͎̣̥͓͎͈̠̞̤̬̟̺̭͎͙̪̦͍̼̰̖̘̯͉̙̣̹̥̻͚̟̟̦̳̞̣͍̖̲̣̘̩̥̻̗̠̼̤̭̦͇̝̝̼͓͇̟̙͎̞̭͕̟̮̹̻̘͈͚̜̠͈̺͓̯͆̔͐̿̓̒͌̎̈́̀͛̂̉̅͂́̅͌̅͊̀̌͊̃̊͂̎̋̿́̑̾̔̆̽͑̔̃̏͆̓̈́͋̔́̿̋̄̋͌̔̊̄͊͊́̊̔͆̊̈́̈́̈́̓̃́̐̇͛͒̽̆̀̀̏͑̃̂͂̌̈́̈̔͋̒͊̈́͌̋̇͋̋̈̂͑́̍́͛̏̓͒͒̆̆͋̂̊́͗̓͑̆̄͒̂͂́̚̚̕̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅą̵̢̧̡̡̡̛̛̙̱͙͍͈̮̹̼̘̱̫̝̖͚̳͔͍͉̼͔̗͔͖̞̮͔͇̞͔̖̲̗͉̝͕̰͙̬̱̩̫̲̰͚̫̮̤̰͓̱͖͍̦̝̥͉̬͔͉̠̟̟͍̳̥̱͚̹̦̙̝͕̣̟̳͉̙̣̣̲̙̬̪͓̹̜͓̹̹̙̼͉̗̞̮̰̝̳͓͈͗̄́͊̋́̿͛̂̀͌̓͂̃͂̍̊̐͆̈͌̈̌̏̅̈́͐͒̓̎̐̑̾̓̽͒͒̈̈̿͆̎̓̅̆̋͛͌̃̋̑̉̈̂̽̀͒͒̽̅̓́̓̾͗̀̿͛̐͊̈̏͗̉̆́̎̔̔̓̊͒̽͆́̔͆̓̈́̅̀͆̋̇̈̃͛̉̐̍̉̈́͌̓̋͗̈͒̍͒̄͗̉͒̒̔̆̇͒̆̎̈̑̂͒͋̄̾̿́̄͆́̐͑͐͆̒̈́̂̌̀͗͌͌̆̓̂̐͌̀̌̉̓͂̄̊̊̀̾̇̀̔̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͘̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅę̴̡̨̢̨̨̢̢̨̧̨̡̧̨̨̢̧̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̩͇͖̠̣͕̘̮̻̮̻͇̘͕͚͓͔̠͎̗͖̜͙̟͓̲͎͙̮̤̩̣͙̙̝̹̱̻̺͚̣͓̫̯̭͙̻̗͎͚̤̦͚͓̦̱͕̹͙̤͇͇̟̟̣͍͖̦̳͙̙̯͎͈̰̝̖͓̼̹̪̻̠̻͕͎̥̖̠̞̭̼̠̠̫̗̫͎̣̗̗̖̘̬̥̤͖̰͔͉̰̖̘̞̟̭͇̖̪̣͙̪̭̥͕̻̣̙̗͚̲̦̦̪͓̰̘͇̹̤͎̫͔̝̖̻̬͚͕͓̗͈͇̝̻̘̦̟̮̝͎̰͔̰͉̭͕̜͈͓̞̺͈̥̻̝͍̥̖͍̰̯͔̲͔͈̖̣͔̬̮͙͐͆͐̿͂̍̅͒͐̉͂̅̽̀̉̐̏̓̃̇̈̅͋̑̈́̏̇̀̇͂̇̐̒͐̋͛̓͂̑̎́́͑̃͒͐͂͌̈́̆̈́̽̈́͌́͛̐̓̇̒̀̐̉̒́̈́͐̋̐̈̽̈́͗̇̅͂̋͊͆͗̉͊́̄̎͂̾̊̄͗̄͛̌̎̆͆̄͆̍͆͗́̊̉̀́͛́̅͂͋̉̓̒̃̔̔̆̃̀̈́̌̃͛͗̈́̒́̾͗̉̊͒̃̈́̌͋͊̎̌̈͗̆̔͌͊̏́̅͗͗̔̓̃̂̎̂͊̾͊̇̕̕̕͘̚̕̕̚͘͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅš̷̢̧̧̢̨̧̡̢̨̡̛̛̛̜̳̼̝͈̙̮̱̺̪̦̪̦̲͍̹̮̫̫̠͍̼̗̦̱̹̯̲̳̫͈̞͔͙̬̞̙̞̜͈̭̮͙͉̖̠̝̲͕̗͍̙̦̠̻̥̳̙̘̯̹̮̝̤̮̣͕̪̥̤̱̱̂͗̒̇͌̊̂̔͌̆̍͗̎̌̈́̔̊͐̍̌̿̋̇̈́̃̈́̀̽̈́̇́͗̊́̈́̿̓́̽̇̉͆͒̀̇̀̉͑̽̔̿͊̓͑͒͆̿̊͌͑̊͑̑̍̉͊̇̒̌̄̐͛͛͐̓̆̄̀̈́́͛̔̑͐̈̅̂̂̂̕͘͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅ's post)
r̸̢̡̢̡̧̨̨̨̨̨̧̢̢̧̧̨̛̛̛̤̦͎̞̘̺̣͇͚͇̝̭̳̝̺̪̤̙̜̺͇̬̫̲͎͈̬̗̤̜̪̱͈̪̘̤͉̠̥̠͔̟̹̖̗̤̮͕͙̘̝̥͙̩͓̥̹͉̘̥̙̟͔̯̙̙̦͇̦̯͙̼̰̗͎̝͔͎̖̱̜̪̻͎̠̝̜̠̟̘̦̭͇̪̰͕͉̲͓̪̝͙̤̖̤̙̹͈̬̩͇̯̭̰̯̠̻̮̞͉̪͓̞̳̜͈̝͔̘͍̯̗͓̯̺͉̞̲̺̻̣͌̑̈́̆̌̀͑͆̋̇̒̾́̎̍̔̐̾̋̋͛͗͑̊̂̔̈́́͐̂̓̔̎̌̐̓̌̍̎̔́̽̓͋͛̆̔̎̅̃̓̇̿͋͒̊͋͛̋̓͆͆͂̈́̒́͌̈́́̋͂̂̈́̅͋̃́̂͗̃͑́̐̃̅̑̄͒̃̆͐̓̀̈́̓͊̂͂̆̈́̆̇̊͌̎̽̀́̀̿̎̍̇̈́̐̀̋̋͒̀͂̈́͋̄̾͌̂͛̀̄̔͌͆́̇͐̀̏̽͑̈́̍̈̄̒̂̅͆̓̋̇̋̅͛̋̐́͌̍͌̈́̃͊͐̎̈́͂̆̏̐́̈́̍͋̍̈́͊͛̓͑̊̃͗͗̃͋̓̌̄̆́̽̕͘͘̕͘͘̚̕̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅą̸̨̨̧̧̨̧̨̡̡̧̡̨̡̧̢̨̧̨̢̡̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̼͈̙̗̼͈̻̱͕̬̹̻̥̘̤͙̫͚̥̰͔̫͈̹̟̦̞̮͎͙̝̳̹̹̱̼̺̰̲̱̦̫͓̫̲̲̙̦̪̺̘̱͉̺̦̖̤̣͕͖͖̦̞̖͙̯̗̫̱̲̙̤͔̻͇̘̙̺̥̠̗̹̳̻̪̣̮̭̭̫̣̲̣̥̥̲̥̬̜̲͓̳͉̯̟̟̹̺̦̬͖͕̜͇̦̖͈͎̺͚̫̘̖̘̠̗͖͈̪̠̲̣̱͕̤̥̫͉̥͚̖͖̘̯̞̭̖͉̺̜̝̱͙̯̱̻͔͕̰̭̭͎̣͈̠̰̠̜̳͍̣̻͚̱̮̃͂̾̋͋̑̓͗̃͒͌̏̂̈́͊͛̓̑̓̐́̍́̓̐̄̀͑̓̽̓͂̓̾͗̋̍̋̓́̆̑̾̀̒̈̌́̋̀͂̔͑̑͛͒̇̓͆̄̓̐́͆͛̽̂͂̈͋̑̀͐͐̉͆̚͘̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅş̵̨̢̡̡̢̧̡̨̨̧̡̡̡̧̧̛͈̙̟̲͍̘̩̥͉̙̙̲͖͎͇͖̦͈͔͚̤̱̙̹̳͈̞͈͉̰̯̥̯͉͔̻̗̝̭̱̲̰̬̫̦̳̮̤̙̠͇̺̤͇̱̱̠͍̯̥̖͙̝͇̦̖̞̫̙̜̯̫̩̹̺͈̹̭̹̗̘̣̼̝̠̱̤̜͔̑̉̋̀̓͑̿͋̎̅̈́̑̐̾̎̑͂͋̾̒́̋͊̽̌̓̈́̔͘͜͜͝ę̴̨̢̢̨̢̡̧̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̢̢̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̝̪̮̲͈͔̹̗͚͓̱̱̹̬̣͉̰̩͕̞̬̹̰̖͙̙̝͎͓̠̰̮͎̖͚̱͍̹̖͍̭̺̯͕̱̠̝̪̮̥̭̹̹̭͈̭̻̤͚̪̳̩̤̩͇͕̤̮͎̤̣̞͕̩̻̠͉͈̱̝̣͉͕̞̼̙̭͍̟̯̮͉̖̠̹̰̹̙͈̭͙͓̜̖͎͇͖̥͖̬͉̭̹͓̱̤̝̖̮̝̮̦̟̼̥̗͓̦̬̙͔͖̟̱̘̗̺̲͇̙̩̫̞̫̟̗͇͉̥̬̯̰̦̻̠͈̗̣̲͇̬̠͔̗͕͕͕͈̗̘̰̰̤̮̼͈̳̱͓̖͚̭̭̥͉̩͈̤͍̱͍͔͈͖̰͍̟͖͉̫̭͈͇̱̮̳͇͎͉̼͓̩̞̝̹̼͕̟̝͚̬̾̐̈̾̽̓̓̽͑̑͌̐̒͋͋̅́̾́̌̽̊͌̀̈́͛̈́͊̍̉͒̏̔̽͊̀͐͊̓̐̄̃̿́̏̇́͐̎̒̌̔̊̊̈́͋̓͒͂̂̑̈́̈́͒͌̇͆̍̒̾̔̒̈͐̋̏̈́̌͛̾͛͌̔́̉̃͑̈͋̀̀̊̂̿͛̆̄̆͌̔̓̈́̏́̐̆̀̔́̑̈̇͑͗̊̇̉̍͆̈́̍̑̓̑͆͋͗̑̆̑͂͋́̉̑̿̄̂̀͌̈́̈́͗͒̾͐̈́̐͒́̆́̐̄͋̽̆̿̎̓͆̿͌̃̓̊͛̌͌̓̓͑͋̈́̿̋̋̀͌͐͂̍͒̑͌͐̊̔̈́̉̈́̄͌͒̇̒̓̇̆̓̚͘͘͘͘̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅw̷̨̡̡̧̧̨̡̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̨̛̛̛̩̘̘̥̺͓̭̣͇̙̱̥̱͔͎̠͎̤̟̻͉̥̻͕̦͓̞̝̯͇͔̺̗͚̗̲̰̝͉̘̹̲̺͉̫͉̟͓̞̦͔͍̳͍͓͎̣̥͓͎͈̠̞̤̬̟̺̭͎͙̪̦͍̼̰̖̘̯͉̙̣̹̥̻͚̟̟̦̳̞̣͍̖̲̣̘̩̥̻̗̠̼̤̭̦͇̝̝̼͓͇̟̙͎̞̭͕̟̮̹̻̘͈͚̜̠͈̺͓̯͆̔͐̿̓̒͌̎̈́̀͛̂̉̅͂́̅͌̅͊̀̌͊̃̊͂̎̋̿́̑̾̔̆̽͑̔̃̏͆̓̈́͋̔́̿̋̄̋͌̔̊̄͊͊́̊̔͆̊̈́̈́̈́̓̃́̐̇͛͒̽̆̀̀̏͑̃̂͂̌̈́̈̔͋̒͊̈́͌̋̇͋̋̈̂͑́̍́͛̏̓͒͒̆̆͋̂̊́͗̓͑̆̄͒̂͂́̚̚̕̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅą̵̢̧̡̡̡̛̛̙̱͙͍͈̮̹̼̘̱̫̝̖͚̳͔͍͉̼͔̗͔͖̞̮͔͇̞͔̖̲̗͉̝͕̰͙̬̱̩̫̲̰͚̫̮̤̰͓̱͖͍̦̝̥͉̬͔͉̠̟̟͍̳̥̱͚̹̦̙̝͕̣̟̳͉̙̣̣̲̙̬̪͓̹̜͓̹̹̙̼͉̗̞̮̰̝̳͓͈͗̄́͊̋́̿͛̂̀͌̓͂̃͂̍̊̐͆̈͌̈̌̏̅̈́͐͒̓̎̐̑̾̓̽͒͒̈̈̿͆̎̓̅̆̋͛͌̃̋̑̉̈̂̽̀͒͒̽̅̓́̓̾͗̀̿͛̐͊̈̏͗̉̆́̎̔̔̓̊͒̽͆́̔͆̓̈́̅̀͆̋̇̈̃͛̉̐̍̉̈́͌̓̋͗̈͒̍͒̄͗̉͒̒̔̆̇͒̆̎̈̑̂͒͋̄̾̿́̄͆́̐͑͐͆̒̈́̂̌̀͗͌͌̆̓̂̐͌̀̌̉̓͂̄̊̊̀̾̇̀̔̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͘̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅę̴̡̨̢̨̨̢̢̨̧̨̡̧̨̨̢̧̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̩͇͖̠̣͕̘̮̻̮̻͇̘͕͚͓͔̠͎̗͖̜͙̟͓̲͎͙̮̤̩̣͙̙̝̹̱̻̺͚̣͓̫̯̭͙̻̗͎͚̤̦͚͓̦̱͕̹͙̤͇͇̟̟̣͍͖̦̳͙̙̯͎͈̰̝̖͓̼̹̪̻̠̻͕͎̥̖̠̞̭̼̠̠̫̗̫͎̣̗̗̖̘̬̥̤͖̰͔͉̰̖̘̞̟̭͇̖̪̣͙̪̭̥͕̻̣̙̗͚̲̦̦̪͓̰̘͇̹̤͎̫͔̝̖̻̬͚͕͓̗͈͇̝̻̘̦̟̮̝͎̰͔̰͉̭͕̜͈͓̞̺͈̥̻̝͍̥̖͍̰̯͔̲͔͈̖̣͔̬̮͙͐͆͐̿͂̍̅͒͐̉͂̅̽̀̉̐̏̓̃̇̈̅͋̑̈́̏̇̀̇͂̇̐̒͐̋͛̓͂̑̎́́͑̃͒͐͂͌̈́̆̈́̽̈́͌́͛̐̓̇̒̀̐̉̒́̈́͐̋̐̈̽̈́͗̇̅͂̋͊͆͗̉͊́̄̎͂̾̊̄͗̄͛̌̎̆͆̄͆̍͆͗́̊̉̀́͛́̅͂͋̉̓̒̃̔̔̆̃̀̈́̌̃͛͗̈́̒́̾͗̉̊͒̃̈́̌͋͊̎̌̈͗̆̔͌͊̏́̅͗͗̔̓̃̂̎̂͊̾͊̇̕̕̕͘̚̕̕̚͘͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅš̷̢̧̧̢̨̧̡̢̨̡̛̛̛̜̳̼̝͈̙̮̱̺̪̦̪̦̲͍̹̮̫̫̠͍̼̗̦̱̹̯̲̳̫͈̞͔͙̬̞̙̞̜͈̭̮͙͉̖̠̝̲͕̗͍̙̦̠̻̥̳̙̘̯̹̮̝̤̮̣͕̪̥̤̱̱̂͗̒̇͌̊̂̔͌̆̍͗̎̌̈́̔̊͐̍̌̿̋̇̈́̃̈́̀̽̈́̇́͗̊́̈́̿̓́̽̇̉͆͒̀̇̀̉͑̽̔̿͊̓͑͒͆̿̊͌͑̊͑̑̍̉͊̇̒̌̄̐͛͛͐̓̆̄̀̈́́͛̔̑͐̈̅̂̂̂̕͘͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅ what do you think of the rest of f̵̧̡̧̢̡̡̧̧̨̨̧̡̢̡̛̛̛̖̻̤̯̮͔̝̬͙̼͈̙̳͚͍̣͎̟̣̩̮͈̝̤̱̥̪̫̟̪̣̙̠̜̯̥͉̰͚̗̖̼̯̭͇͙͚͚͈̹̠̤͇̝̙̘̥̜͉̮͙̭̺̩̬͉̗̗͉̞̠̯̭̬͖͙̞͓̻̻̹̦̲̺̳͇̠̱͕͕̯̙̦̭͇̖̰̝͓̖̰̻͓͓̩͉̣̥̹͍͍͕̞͎̖͇͙̗̬̠̫̘̳͍̬͉͍̗̠͍̺̜͇̫͓͇͍̳̱͈̱̭̖̲̃̃̓̀͋͗̓̏͋̆̈̌̄̈́̅̈̍͗̈́͆͑̑̈́̀̍̿̂̈͂̀̈́̍̓̒̍̌́̌̌̿̐̃̾̂̐̃͌͐̒̾͆̉̾̉̃̄́̏͆̂̓̅́̂͑͗̉̈́̅̔̈͐͗̂̂̀͊̂̔̌̈͐̿̂͒͛̋̈́̓͑̏͂̾̂̌̈͊̏̀̏͑͛̾̓̿̒̽̈́͌͆̿̈́̉͋̇͐̕̕͘̚̚̚̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅͅș̴̡̡̡̡̢̧̢̢̨̧̨̢̢̨̧̧̨̧̧̨̡̨̨̡̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̲͚̰̰͎͖̼̫͈̜̙͎̲̮̬̩̙̪͍̲̳̬͚̙̯͕̹͙̖͉̲̟̩̦͔̩̗̹̼͉̣̞̣̮͍̬̞̬̰̳̦̮̩̰͇̣̮̻̘̱̪̻͚̠͚̖̩̙̠̭̙͇̟͖͕̰̟̞̲̘̝̯̦̮͈̖̠̺̞͙͕̱͓̻͖̙͖̻̤͔̮͙͍͉̱̪̥̫͉̥̟̰̳̯̹͉͉̠͕̳̤͎̫͈̹̩̻̥͇̟̰͚̫͕̝̘̩̲̩̻͎̺͎̯̩̼͖̮̗̝͈̗̱̘̩͙̼̣͈̝̗̤͇̲̼̩̥̼̻̙̰̟̫͈̩̰͍͙̥̟̰̞̳̺͈̘͍̥͉̻̮̞̮̭̹͎͓̥̘̣͖͓͎͍̺̩̗̤̠͉̝̹͎̦̬̜͚̹̝̤͓͚̦̺̙̩͙͔̳͙̜̮̝͍͙̮̗̬̻͍̘́̑͗̽̎͊͑̓̈͑͊̌̿̿̆̈́̋͗͒͌̐̽̂̈͆̓̇̏̐̅̀̂̈́͑̑̍̊̍́̓͌̾̈́̀̋̋̾͆̄̂̊̈̊̀͐̓͛̋͗̈́͑̀̍͒̀̅͒̈́̏̐͂̂̾̾̓̽͋͒̽̋̅͋̂́̓͗͆̋́̈̃̃͐̔͊̿̄̿́̅̐̓͛͂͋͒̐͊͛̔̀̈́̍̓̓̊̌̑̍̈́̒̐̇͒̇̀̽̎̌̑̅̏̈̌̿͋͗̈̐̌̀̍̈́̑̐̚͘͘̚͘͘͘̕̕̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅą̷̨̧̡̧̧̢̢̡̛̛̛̛̲̗͇͔͚̙͖̰̤̟̥̱͚͖̳͍͓̙̫͇͚̹͎͕͔͕̯͔̬̱̤͕͈̬͎͉͈̲̙̤̩͙̮͓͉̖͚̼͍͕̲̲̙̟̪̱̯͔͈̪̫̼̮̥̘̼̤̻̻̩̬̺̱͉̰͉͎͚̝̺̠̱̖̭̻̘͚͕̪̟̜͓̳͈͇̫̫̤̰͈̙̝̭̠͇͕̗̦̺̺̪̺̣̙̙̞͔͙̯́̏̓̏̄̈̈́̀̽̅͗͑̽͋̐̃͐͆̋̈́͗̍͆͊̓̽̀̓͌̽̓͐̉̿͑̽͛̌̽̍̈̓͐̅͐̀̍̏͑͛̾̊͗̀̇̅͛̐̍̓́͌͗̄͊̒͌̉̐̿́̇̍̔͐̒̿͒̈́̆̑̊̈́͛̄͗͌̈́̒̿̄́́̃͌̌̓̀̍́͊̀͗́͊͛̆͂̍̂́̌͗̐̋̈́͗̾̉̀̔͂͛͐̓̓̀̉̎͆͛̈͊̈́̎̑̓̽͛́͊̆̿̒̇͗̓̎̈́͑̾͊̃̅̇͊̆̏̍̿̀͒̅̋̉́̂̒̆̈̂̅͋̓̀́͒̽̈́͋͆́̈́͑̈́͌̆̐̈́̈́̀̈́̅̀̄͗̈̇͛̉̽͛͛͊́͛̆̇̇̓̐͒͋͛́̾͂́̉̎̂́͂́́̈́̓̂͑̕̕̕̕̚̕̚̕̚̚̕͘̕̕͘̕͘͘͘̕̚͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅd̶̨̢̢̨̨̧̧̧̧̨̡̡̡̨̢̧̧̧̛̛̛͙̜̰͚̘̪̪̟̦̣̩̩͉͉̪̞̤̫̜͎͈̝̝̩̬͓̜̱͍͔̬̙͓͙͎͕͔̻͕̠̻̤̠̖̲̰̰̱̼̞̣̜̫̖̖̘̠̞̥̝̤͇͉̟̯͚͉̘̩͍͔̳̗̲̹͇͇̹̥͉̻̪̯̰͓̯͔̤̫̥͎͕̮̯̣̳̮̟̭͚̻̩͓̣̪͛̾̏͗͂̾̈́̍͑̊̀̎͒̈́̿̎̎̀̑́̅̅̆̈̉̍͌̔̆̏͒̅̈́̍̽́̑͂̈́͋̽́̑̀͋̔̋͋̐͗̍̉̇̈́̎̈̏͊̒̔̅͊̕̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅŕ̶̨̢̨̡̢̡̡̨̡̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̤̻̱̳̗͕͖͇̠̝͉̻̙͉̦̜͇͈̭̤̯͓̥̤̫̥̥̻͖̞͎͎̹͎͕͔̖̜͔͕̼͖̹͈͚̮̱̪̣̫̼̣̲͍̠̟̤̤̳͎̯̮̝̲̠̤̥̟̬̩̻̮̗̗̲̘͖͍̻̣̭̯̥̭͕̹͈͎̝͒̃͛̓̐̂͐̎̔̓͒́̀̊̄͒̅̌́͌̏͌̋̋̈́̈͛̒̿̆̉̔͂́̉̾͑̉̂̈́̓̾̄̓͋̊̈́͊̅͒̾̌̀̈́̋͛͑̈́̆͗̊̿̃̒̐̀̍͊̊̅́̌̈́͊͂̈̎̈͆̿̽͂͑̾̽́́̌̅́̄͒̎͌̀̏͒͂̄͋̀́̐̌̎̊̈́͗̾͂̓͑̾̆̒͛͆̆̇̿̿͂̈̊̏͌͗̈́̌̽̈́̍̃̈́̑̔̀̊̍̔̏̈̊̏̅̓̓͊͗͗̂̽͊̉̀̆͂̒̃̇̓͗̋̌̋͗̎̐̈́̑́͐͒̿̅̈̑̒̈̀͐͒͗̾̍̈́̏̾͂̇̍͌͛̾̃̀́̊͊͋͗͛̅̐̚͘̕̚̕͘̕̚͘͘̚̕͘̕̚̚͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅf̴̧̨̡̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛͉͕̜̖̥̜̱̤̙̦͔̬̺̳̣̣̞̬͖͕̫̦̱͙͉̰̣̘̰̮̙̮̼̦̣̭͚̼͕̤̖̦̖̘͎̥͐̆̆͊͂͑̑͌͊̾̍͊͌̿̇͗͂̆̓͆̃̍̓͑̇͗̌̽̾̊͐̅̈̎̀̈́̈́͂́̒̐̐͂̾̎̀̊̆͛̓̽̔͋̍̓̇͋̍̒̌́́͂͛͛̆̔͐͌̽̇͛͋͆̓̓͐̈̎̅́̅̀͌̊̋̿̃̀̍̍̈́̎́͗̀̆̎̍͊̾͗͋͌̀͆̍̑́̂́̇̔͌͂̀̓͊͋̃̈́̃̈̂͊̂̅́̋͗́͗͌̐͛̀̉̽̒̓̆̔̇̀̈͛̀͊͐́͋͗͒͑̌̇̿͒̈́͊͆̔̓̿̀̀̐͂̇́̋̆̾͑̒̅̓͑̕͘͘̚̚̕̚̕͘̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝a̴̢̧̡̧̨̡̨̢̢̧̡̛̛̛͔̲̜̼̫̦̹̣̲̟̜̩̰̼͇̯̭͉̝̖͉͈̭̖͔̱̝̬̤͙̞̖͚̹̦̲̖̩̤͈͕̱͙̰̞͙̥̜̣̭͙͕͖̗̩͙̘̝͇͎̺̲͈͎͙͔̫̯͚̖̣͓̘̜̖̰͔͈̩̻̪̬͖͇͔̲̪̰̭̭͕̼̪̮̳̻͙̳̪̖͙͉̲͇͚̦̖̜̠̪̟̰̙̰̝̯̳̭̖̯̟̮͔̗̣͚̻̙͍̗̯̼̙̣̬̬̞̯̠̤̼͚̹̳̘͓̼̹̰̝̺̬̫̼̰͖̱͕̼̩͉̰̝͙̳̹̤̣͔͓̭̞̬̦͈̝̭̣̞͍̭̟̥͚̮̺͖̤͕̯̤͚̝̳̱͎̟̞͓̬̱̔̽̾͌̋̊̆̃̃̓̆̽͊͆̈́̽̌̓̏̀̊͌̓̏͌̾͂̽͌̓̿͆̋̿̃͛̆̔́̐̋̊̌̍̀͐̄̓͐̌̂͑̄́̈́͑̈́̀̍̈̐̏̉̈̀̋̓̂̇̐̽̍̇̂͛̍̓͌̓̃̊̋̓̒̿́̉̀̄͌̾͒̍̏͆̀̓̈́̌̔̈͊̊̀̓̊͐̿̍̉̓̓̉̌̎̉̌͛̾͛͘͘̚̕͘̕̕̕̕͘̕͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅw̸̢̧̨̡̨̨̧̢̢̧̢̨̨̡̡̢̢̧̨̨̢̢̧̢̢̨͉͈̪̠͎̬̮̪͔̬͈̻̪̩̤̺̟̮̟̘̩̲̣̘̙̲̟̘͕͍͖̹̝̘̣̻̯̳̤̦̹͖̟̱̟̠̥̳̦̖̮͓̫̗͇̪̻̗̖͉̭̳̳̪̝̥̠̻̺̙̻̺͇̗̗͙̪̳̩̦̫̣͈͕̱̣͓̺̺̰͙͙͙̖̪̠̳̝̗͍̺̮͙̳̬̼̹̞̯̞͇̗͈̯̜̭̘̯̗̳͖̣͈͎͇̞̩̰͕̗͓͎͓̺̜̭̫̪̥̺͓̠̭̠̮͕͉̺̫̭͍͍̘̦̥͍̥̺͓̟̝̳̜͓̞͎͎̜̥͔͈͕̺̮̖̺̭͉̲̘̤͇̪̪̩̖̭̲̖͈͇͖̪̮̖̠̪͓̦̯͖̦̮͍͔̪̥̩͖̦̯̱̰͔̝̮̖̳̼̤̱̫̰̣̠̹͚̼͎͈͉̮̭̥̪̳͇̥̩͕̰̹̗͉͕̦͍̟̩͇͗̒̓̈́̍̒̀̄̃͐̒͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅâ̸̧̨̨̢̛̗̯͕͇͍̠̜̣͈̹̻̘͎͈̗̙̳͚͉̺͇̺͉̙̖̩̪̯̞̱̮͍͍͖̩̫͙̦̝̥̜͎̙̖̳̱̫̣̠̼͚̹̪͎̤͙̞͚̞̺̣͕͍͉̮̤̙̈́̄̂͂͂̌̈͂͐̀̈́͋̔̆̀́̅̅̀̏̏́́́̈͛͗̓̽́̀͐͐͊̔̆̆̂̅͑̓̈́̓͋̓̀̿͌̔͊́̊̾̋̾͆̐̿̍̏̔̿̓̍̋͛͋͒̈̆̒̓̑̓͊͊̈̒͑̊͒̋͆̾̊͊̂̈́̃̽̃̓̃͐͆̊̐̐̈̒̍͒̉͊̅͌͗͆͂͌̒͋̀͆̔̊̂̈͆̀̐̐̎̎͗̒̀̄̐͗̐̓̐̀̋̊̀̐̎͆̾̈́̽̂̇͂̈̉͒̂̈́͒̏̆̑̽̈́̽̐̀̅̎̂̃̑̿̂͛̈͛͐͆́͗͒̔̑̾̾͌́́͑̊̿͌̀̋̆͌̐̅̄̾̀̑̑͋̈̒́̀̄͌́͒̆̓͒̕͘̚̕̕̚̕̕͘͘̚̕͘̕͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠ę̸̧̡̡̧̡̧̡̨̧̨̢̢̨̡̢̢̢̡̧̢̨̡̛̹͎̟̤̙͕̬͉̬̤̗̬̼̫͎̙̱̤̻̲̘͉͉̜̠̲̭͍̙͎̩̖̼͔͈̱̦͚̳̥͇̣͔̘̺͙̮͓̟̣̫͎̳͇̯̱͚̯̬̗̲̹̟̯̞͖̬̥͚͚̥̣̗̻͓͖̰͓͎̼̼̟̥̭͈͉͉̮̗͕̠̯̝̥̻̼͚̞̱̟̞͉̝̦̙̣̥̪̤̳̣̼̯͈͖̱̠̲̤̠͕̩͎̮͖̥̺̥͖̬͙̖͔̖̗̺̭͓̘̯̺͕̤̮̬̝̖͎̹͈̰̖͙̬̦̤͔̠͇̘̲̝̰̼̯̭̥̜̞̻̖̖͔͉̪̲̰̮͉͕͙̤̠̠̞̜̮͚͇̤̫̤͈͚̹̣̹̗͈͙̙͍̰͉̝̩͈̳̲̼̻̤͇͚̤̱̞̗͈̘̜̖͎͖͉͙̜͓͕͙̖̝̦͚̬̝͓̗̳͈͕̳͓̥͒̍̌̒̉̑̅̓͑̏̆̒̇͊̓̏̏̒͊̏̏̈́͆̍͌̀̏̀̄̄̋̀͗͐́̇̒͘̕͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅḑ̷̢̡̛̛̛̛͉̮͈͎͈̘̱͉̬̤̰͔̟̩͔̣͇̯̘͚̗̥̙̫͇̹͇̟̤͔͍̰͕͖͚̬̼̹̙͔̜͉͓͇̟̣̗̩́͑̈́̏̊̽͂́͂̈́̀͌͗͊̔̊̏́̆̑̃͊̅̋͐̉̈̐͊͑͌̂̐̎̿̌̾͑̓̈́̄͐́̀͂̄̊̿̈́̌́̋̾̔̽͋̽̌̔̈́̓̏̈̽̀̔͆̎͋̒̔̈̏̄̒̂́̾̒̅̿̃̄̔̔̅̈͑̑͋̅̓̈́̃͐̐͊͑͐̂̊̍̑̌̑̾͂̉̎̎̏͐͑̂̌̏̏̃̉͊͋͛͑́̽̏̌̏̓̅̋̓́̀̀͊̃̿̽̿͗̿̿͆̈́͘͘̚͘̚̚͘̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝'s stuff.

we have 4 days it'll be plenty
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FLASH OF GREEN
Yuri²
Yuri²
Goon
Yuri²
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Yuri² »

VOTE: Ellibereth

For not having a clue and not doing anything towards getting one.

I really wanna see E either be unlynchable or flip.
Yuri²
Yuri²
Goon
Yuri²
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Yuri² »

Fyi this is a lie I wasn't prodded.
Last edited by Alisae on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yuri²
Yuri²
Goon
Yuri²
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Yuri² »

In post 404, Ellibereth wrote:i'm honestly toying with the idea of a massclaim too.
No.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I wanted to see f̵̧̡̧̢̡̡̧̧̨̨̧̡̢̡̛̛̛̖̻̤̯̮͔̝̬͙̼͈̙̳͚͍̣͎̟̣̩̮͈̝̤̱̥̪̫̟̪̣̙̠̜̯̥͉̰͚̗̖̼̯̭͇͙͚͚͈̹̠̤͇̝̙̘̥̜͉̮͙̭̺̩̬͉̗̗͉̞̠̯̭̬͖͙̞͓̻̻̹̦̲̺̳͇̠̱͕͕̯̙̦̭͇̖̰̝͓̖̰̻͓͓̩͉̣̥̹͍͍͕̞͎̖͇͙̗̬̠̫̘̳͍̬͉͍̗̠͍̺̜͇̫͓͇͍̳̱͈̱̭̖̲̃̃̓̀͋͗̓̏͋̆̈̌̄̈́̅̈̍͗̈́͆͑̑̈́̀̍̿̂̈͂̀̈́̍̓̒̍̌́̌̌̿̐̃̾̂̐̃͌͐̒̾͆̉̾̉̃̄́̏͆̂̓̅́̂͑͗̉̈́̅̔̈͐͗̂̂̀͊̂̔̌̈͐̿̂͒͛̋̈́̓͑̏͂̾̂̌̈͊̏̀̏͑͛̾̓̿̒̽̈́͌͆̿̈́̉͋̇͐̕̕͘̚̚̚̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅͅș̴̡̡̡̡̢̧̢̢̨̧̨̢̢̨̧̧̨̧̧̨̡̨̨̡̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̲͚̰̰͎͖̼̫͈̜̙͎̲̮̬̩̙̪͍̲̳̬͚̙̯͕̹͙̖͉̲̟̩̦͔̩̗̹̼͉̣̞̣̮͍̬̞̬̰̳̦̮̩̰͇̣̮̻̘̱̪̻͚̠͚̖̩̙̠̭̙͇̟͖͕̰̟̞̲̘̝̯̦̮͈̖̠̺̞͙͕̱͓̻͖̙͖̻̤͔̮͙͍͉̱̪̥̫͉̥̟̰̳̯̹͉͉̠͕̳̤͎̫͈̹̩̻̥͇̟̰͚̫͕̝̘̩̲̩̻͎̺͎̯̩̼͖̮̗̝͈̗̱̘̩͙̼̣͈̝̗̤͇̲̼̩̥̼̻̙̰̟̫͈̩̰͍͙̥̟̰̞̳̺͈̘͍̥͉̻̮̞̮̭̹͎͓̥̘̣͖͓͎͍̺̩̗̤̠͉̝̹͎̦̬̜͚̹̝̤͓͚̦̺̙̩͙͔̳͙̜̮̝͍͙̮̗̬̻͍̘́̑͗̽̎͊͑̓̈͑͊̌̿̿̆̈́̋͗͒͌̐̽̂̈͆̓̇̏̐̅̀̂̈́͑̑̍̊̍́̓͌̾̈́̀̋̋̾͆̄̂̊̈̊̀͐̓͛̋͗̈́͑̀̍͒̀̅͒̈́̏̐͂̂̾̾̓̽͋͒̽̋̅͋̂́̓͗͆̋́̈̃̃͐̔͊̿̄̿́̅̐̓͛͂͋͒̐͊͛̔̀̈́̍̓̓̊̌̑̍̈́̒̐̇͒̇̀̽̎̌̑̅̏̈̌̿͋͗̈̐̌̀̍̈́̑̐̚͘͘̚͘͘͘̕̕̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅą̷̨̧̡̧̧̢̢̡̛̛̛̛̲̗͇͔͚̙͖̰̤̟̥̱͚͖̳͍͓̙̫͇͚̹͎͕͔͕̯͔̬̱̤͕͈̬͎͉͈̲̙̤̩͙̮͓͉̖͚̼͍͕̲̲̙̟̪̱̯͔͈̪̫̼̮̥̘̼̤̻̻̩̬̺̱͉̰͉͎͚̝̺̠̱̖̭̻̘͚͕̪̟̜͓̳͈͇̫̫̤̰͈̙̝̭̠͇͕̗̦̺̺̪̺̣̙̙̞͔͙̯́̏̓̏̄̈̈́̀̽̅͗͑̽͋̐̃͐͆̋̈́͗̍͆͊̓̽̀̓͌̽̓͐̉̿͑̽͛̌̽̍̈̓͐̅͐̀̍̏͑͛̾̊͗̀̇̅͛̐̍̓́͌͗̄͊̒͌̉̐̿́̇̍̔͐̒̿͒̈́̆̑̊̈́͛̄͗͌̈́̒̿̄́́̃͌̌̓̀̍́͊̀͗́͊͛̆͂̍̂́̌͗̐̋̈́͗̾̉̀̔͂͛͐̓̓̀̉̎͆͛̈͊̈́̎̑̓̽͛́͊̆̿̒̇͗̓̎̈́͑̾͊̃̅̇͊̆̏̍̿̀͒̅̋̉́̂̒̆̈̂̅͋̓̀́͒̽̈́͋͆́̈́͑̈́͌̆̐̈́̈́̀̈́̅̀̄͗̈̇͛̉̽͛͛͊́͛̆̇̇̓̐͒͋͛́̾͂́̉̎̂́͂́́̈́̓̂͑̕̕̕̕̚̕̚̕̚̚̕͘̕̕͘̕͘͘͘̕̚͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅd̶̨̢̢̨̨̧̧̧̧̨̡̡̡̨̢̧̧̧̛̛̛͙̜̰͚̘̪̪̟̦̣̩̩͉͉̪̞̤̫̜͎͈̝̝̩̬͓̜̱͍͔̬̙͓͙͎͕͔̻͕̠̻̤̠̖̲̰̰̱̼̞̣̜̫̖̖̘̠̞̥̝̤͇͉̟̯͚͉̘̩͍͔̳̗̲̹͇͇̹̥͉̻̪̯̰͓̯͔̤̫̥͎͕̮̯̣̳̮̟̭͚̻̩͓̣̪͛̾̏͗͂̾̈́̍͑̊̀̎͒̈́̿̎̎̀̑́̅̅̆̈̉̍͌̔̆̏͒̅̈́̍̽́̑͂̈́͋̽́̑̀͋̔̋͋̐͗̍̉̇̈́̎̈̏͊̒̔̅͊̕̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅŕ̶̨̢̨̡̢̡̡̨̡̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̤̻̱̳̗͕͖͇̠̝͉̻̙͉̦̜͇͈̭̤̯͓̥̤̫̥̥̻͖̞͎͎̹͎͕͔̖̜͔͕̼͖̹͈͚̮̱̪̣̫̼̣̲͍̠̟̤̤̳͎̯̮̝̲̠̤̥̟̬̩̻̮̗̗̲̘͖͍̻̣̭̯̥̭͕̹͈͎̝͒̃͛̓̐̂͐̎̔̓͒́̀̊̄͒̅̌́͌̏͌̋̋̈́̈͛̒̿̆̉̔͂́̉̾͑̉̂̈́̓̾̄̓͋̊̈́͊̅͒̾̌̀̈́̋͛͑̈́̆͗̊̿̃̒̐̀̍͊̊̅́̌̈́͊͂̈̎̈͆̿̽͂͑̾̽́́̌̅́̄͒̎͌̀̏͒͂̄͋̀́̐̌̎̊̈́͗̾͂̓͑̾̆̒͛͆̆̇̿̿͂̈̊̏͌͗̈́̌̽̈́̍̃̈́̑̔̀̊̍̔̏̈̊̏̅̓̓͊͗͗̂̽͊̉̀̆͂̒̃̇̓͗̋̌̋͗̎̐̈́̑́͐͒̿̅̈̑̒̈̀͐͒͗̾̍̈́̏̾͂̇̍͌͛̾̃̀́̊͊͋͗͛̅̐̚͘̕̚̕͘̕̚͘͘̚̕͘̕̚̚͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅf̴̧̨̡̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛͉͕̜̖̥̜̱̤̙̦͔̬̺̳̣̣̞̬͖͕̫̦̱͙͉̰̣̘̰̮̙̮̼̦̣̭͚̼͕̤̖̦̖̘͎̥͐̆̆͊͂͑̑͌͊̾̍͊͌̿̇͗͂̆̓͆̃̍̓͑̇͗̌̽̾̊͐̅̈̎̀̈́̈́͂́̒̐̐͂̾̎̀̊̆͛̓̽̔͋̍̓̇͋̍̒̌́́͂͛͛̆̔͐͌̽̇͛͋͆̓̓͐̈̎̅́̅̀͌̊̋̿̃̀̍̍̈́̎́͗̀̆̎̍͊̾͗͋͌̀͆̍̑́̂́̇̔͌͂̀̓͊͋̃̈́̃̈̂͊̂̅́̋͗́͗͌̐͛̀̉̽̒̓̆̔̇̀̈͛̀͊͐́͋͗͒͑̌̇̿͒̈́͊͆̔̓̿̀̀̐͂̇́̋̆̾͑̒̅̓͑̕͘͘̚̚̕̚̕͘̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝a̴̢̧̡̧̨̡̨̢̢̧̡̛̛̛͔̲̜̼̫̦̹̣̲̟̜̩̰̼͇̯̭͉̝̖͉͈̭̖͔̱̝̬̤͙̞̖͚̹̦̲̖̩̤͈͕̱͙̰̞͙̥̜̣̭͙͕͖̗̩͙̘̝͇͎̺̲͈͎͙͔̫̯͚̖̣͓̘̜̖̰͔͈̩̻̪̬͖͇͔̲̪̰̭̭͕̼̪̮̳̻͙̳̪̖͙͉̲͇͚̦̖̜̠̪̟̰̙̰̝̯̳̭̖̯̟̮͔̗̣͚̻̙͍̗̯̼̙̣̬̬̞̯̠̤̼͚̹̳̘͓̼̹̰̝̺̬̫̼̰͖̱͕̼̩͉̰̝͙̳̹̤̣͔͓̭̞̬̦͈̝̭̣̞͍̭̟̥͚̮̺͖̤͕̯̤͚̝̳̱͎̟̞͓̬̱̔̽̾͌̋̊̆̃̃̓̆̽͊͆̈́̽̌̓̏̀̊͌̓̏͌̾͂̽͌̓̿͆̋̿̃͛̆̔́̐̋̊̌̍̀͐̄̓͐̌̂͑̄́̈́͑̈́̀̍̈̐̏̉̈̀̋̓̂̇̐̽̍̇̂͛̍̓͌̓̃̊̋̓̒̿́̉̀̄͌̾͒̍̏͆̀̓̈́̌̔̈͊̊̀̓̊͐̿̍̉̓̓̉̌̎̉̌͛̾͛͘͘̚̕͘̕̕̕̕͘̕͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅw̸̢̧̨̡̨̨̧̢̢̧̢̨̨̡̡̢̢̧̨̨̢̢̧̢̢̨͉͈̪̠͎̬̮̪͔̬͈̻̪̩̤̺̟̮̟̘̩̲̣̘̙̲̟̘͕͍͖̹̝̘̣̻̯̳̤̦̹͖̟̱̟̠̥̳̦̖̮͓̫̗͇̪̻̗̖͉̭̳̳̪̝̥̠̻̺̙̻̺͇̗̗͙̪̳̩̦̫̣͈͕̱̣͓̺̺̰͙͙͙̖̪̠̳̝̗͍̺̮͙̳̬̼̹̞̯̞͇̗͈̯̜̭̘̯̗̳͖̣͈͎͇̞̩̰͕̗͓͎͓̺̜̭̫̪̥̺͓̠̭̠̮͕͉̺̫̭͍͍̘̦̥͍̥̺͓̟̝̳̜͓̞͎͎̜̥͔͈͕̺̮̖̺̭͉̲̘̤͇̪̪̩̖̭̲̖͈͇͖̪̮̖̠̪͓̦̯͖̦̮͍͔̪̥̩͖̦̯̱̰͔̝̮̖̳̼̤̱̫̰̣̠̹͚̼͎͈͉̮̭̥̪̳͇̥̩͕̰̹̗͉͕̦͍̟̩͇͗̒̓̈́̍̒̀̄̃͐̒͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅâ̸̧̨̨̢̛̗̯͕͇͍̠̜̣͈̹̻̘͎͈̗̙̳͚͉̺͇̺͉̙̖̩̪̯̞̱̮͍͍͖̩̫͙̦̝̥̜͎̙̖̳̱̫̣̠̼͚̹̪͎̤͙̞͚̞̺̣͕͍͉̮̤̙̈́̄̂͂͂̌̈͂͐̀̈́͋̔̆̀́̅̅̀̏̏́́́̈͛͗̓̽́̀͐͐͊̔̆̆̂̅͑̓̈́̓͋̓̀̿͌̔͊́̊̾̋̾͆̐̿̍̏̔̿̓̍̋͛͋͒̈̆̒̓̑̓͊͊̈̒͑̊͒̋͆̾̊͊̂̈́̃̽̃̓̃͐͆̊̐̐̈̒̍͒̉͊̅͌͗͆͂͌̒͋̀͆̔̊̂̈͆̀̐̐̎̎͗̒̀̄̐͗̐̓̐̀̋̊̀̐̎͆̾̈́̽̂̇͂̈̉͒̂̈́͒̏̆̑̽̈́̽̐̀̅̎̂̃̑̿̂͛̈͛͐͆́͗͒̔̑̾̾͌́́͑̊̿͌̀̋̆͌̐̅̄̾̀̑̑͋̈̒́̀̄͌́͒̆̓͒̕͘̚̕̕̚̕̕͘͘̚̕͘̕͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠ę̸̧̡̡̧̡̧̡̨̧̨̢̢̨̡̢̢̢̡̧̢̨̡̛̹͎̟̤̙͕̬͉̬̤̗̬̼̫͎̙̱̤̻̲̘͉͉̜̠̲̭͍̙͎̩̖̼͔͈̱̦͚̳̥͇̣͔̘̺͙̮͓̟̣̫͎̳͇̯̱͚̯̬̗̲̹̟̯̞͖̬̥͚͚̥̣̗̻͓͖̰͓͎̼̼̟̥̭͈͉͉̮̗͕̠̯̝̥̻̼͚̞̱̟̞͉̝̦̙̣̥̪̤̳̣̼̯͈͖̱̠̲̤̠͕̩͎̮͖̥̺̥͖̬͙̖͔̖̗̺̭͓̘̯̺͕̤̮̬̝̖͎̹͈̰̖͙̬̦̤͔̠͇̘̲̝̰̼̯̭̥̜̞̻̖̖͔͉̪̲̰̮͉͕͙̤̠̠̞̜̮͚͇̤̫̤͈͚̹̣̹̗͈͙̙͍̰͉̝̩͈̳̲̼̻̤͇͚̤̱̞̗͈̘̜̖͎͖͉͙̜͓͕͙̖̝̦͚̬̝͓̗̳͈͕̳͓̥͒̍̌̒̉̑̅̓͑̏̆̒̇͊̓̏̏̒͊̏̏̈́͆̍͌̀̏̀̄̄̋̀͗͐́̇̒͘̕͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅḑ̷̢̡̛̛̛̛͉̮͈͎͈̘̱͉̬̤̰͔̟̩͔̣͇̯̘͚̗̥̙̫͇̹͇̟̤͔͍̰͕͖͚̬̼̹̙͔̜͉͓͇̟̣̗̩́͑̈́̏̊̽͂́͂̈́̀͌͗͊̔̊̏́̆̑̃͊̅̋͐̉̈̐͊͑͌̂̐̎̿̌̾͑̓̈́̄͐́̀͂̄̊̿̈́̌́̋̾̔̽͋̽̌̔̈́̓̏̈̽̀̔͆̎͋̒̔̈̏̄̒̂́̾̒̅̿̃̄̔̔̅̈͑̑͋̅̓̈́̃͐̐͊͑͐̂̊̍̑̌̑̾͂̉̎̎̏͐͑̂̌̏̏̃̉͊͋͛͑́̽̏̌̏̓̅̋̓́̀̀͊̃̿̽̿͗̿̿͆̈́͘͘̚͘̚̚͘̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ and r̸̢̡̢̡̧̨̨̨̨̨̧̢̢̧̧̨̛̛̛̤̦͎̞̘̺̣͇͚͇̝̭̳̝̺̪̤̙̜̺͇̬̫̲͎͈̬̗̤̜̪̱͈̪̘̤͉̠̥̠͔̟̹̖̗̤̮͕͙̘̝̥͙̩͓̥̹͉̘̥̙̟͔̯̙̙̦͇̦̯͙̼̰̗͎̝͔͎̖̱̜̪̻͎̠̝̜̠̟̘̦̭͇̪̰͕͉̲͓̪̝͙̤̖̤̙̹͈̬̩͇̯̭̰̯̠̻̮̞͉̪͓̞̳̜͈̝͔̘͍̯̗͓̯̺͉̞̲̺̻̣͌̑̈́̆̌̀͑͆̋̇̒̾́̎̍̔̐̾̋̋͛͗͑̊̂̔̈́́͐̂̓̔̎̌̐̓̌̍̎̔́̽̓͋͛̆̔̎̅̃̓̇̿͋͒̊͋͛̋̓͆͆͂̈́̒́͌̈́́̋͂̂̈́̅͋̃́̂͗̃͑́̐̃̅̑̄͒̃̆͐̓̀̈́̓͊̂͂̆̈́̆̇̊͌̎̽̀́̀̿̎̍̇̈́̐̀̋̋͒̀͂̈́͋̄̾͌̂͛̀̄̔͌͆́̇͐̀̏̽͑̈́̍̈̄̒̂̅͆̓̋̇̋̅͛̋̐́͌̍͌̈́̃͊͐̎̈́͂̆̏̐́̈́̍͋̍̈́͊͛̓͑̊̃͗͗̃͋̓̌̄̆́̽̕͘͘̕͘͘̚̕̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅą̸̨̨̧̧̨̧̨̡̡̧̡̨̡̧̢̨̧̨̢̡̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̼͈̙̗̼͈̻̱͕̬̹̻̥̘̤͙̫͚̥̰͔̫͈̹̟̦̞̮͎͙̝̳̹̹̱̼̺̰̲̱̦̫͓̫̲̲̙̦̪̺̘̱͉̺̦̖̤̣͕͖͖̦̞̖͙̯̗̫̱̲̙̤͔̻͇̘̙̺̥̠̗̹̳̻̪̣̮̭̭̫̣̲̣̥̥̲̥̬̜̲͓̳͉̯̟̟̹̺̦̬͖͕̜͇̦̖͈͎̺͚̫̘̖̘̠̗͖͈̪̠̲̣̱͕̤̥̫͉̥͚̖͖̘̯̞̭̖͉̺̜̝̱͙̯̱̻͔͕̰̭̭͎̣͈̠̰̠̜̳͍̣̻͚̱̮̃͂̾̋͋̑̓͗̃͒͌̏̂̈́͊͛̓̑̓̐́̍́̓̐̄̀͑̓̽̓͂̓̾͗̋̍̋̓́̆̑̾̀̒̈̌́̋̀͂̔͑̑͛͒̇̓͆̄̓̐́͆͛̽̂͂̈͋̑̀͐͐̉͆̚͘̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅş̵̨̢̡̡̢̧̡̨̨̧̡̡̡̧̧̛͈̙̟̲͍̘̩̥͉̙̙̲͖͎͇͖̦͈͔͚̤̱̙̹̳͈̞͈͉̰̯̥̯͉͔̻̗̝̭̱̲̰̬̫̦̳̮̤̙̠͇̺̤͇̱̱̠͍̯̥̖͙̝͇̦̖̞̫̙̜̯̫̩̹̺͈̹̭̹̗̘̣̼̝̠̱̤̜͔̑̉̋̀̓͑̿͋̎̅̈́̑̐̾̎̑͂͋̾̒́̋͊̽̌̓̈́̔͘͜͜͝ę̴̨̢̢̨̢̡̧̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̢̢̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̝̪̮̲͈͔̹̗͚͓̱̱̹̬̣͉̰̩͕̞̬̹̰̖͙̙̝͎͓̠̰̮͎̖͚̱͍̹̖͍̭̺̯͕̱̠̝̪̮̥̭̹̹̭͈̭̻̤͚̪̳̩̤̩͇͕̤̮͎̤̣̞͕̩̻̠͉͈̱̝̣͉͕̞̼̙̭͍̟̯̮͉̖̠̹̰̹̙͈̭͙͓̜̖͎͇͖̥͖̬͉̭̹͓̱̤̝̖̮̝̮̦̟̼̥̗͓̦̬̙͔͖̟̱̘̗̺̲͇̙̩̫̞̫̟̗͇͉̥̬̯̰̦̻̠͈̗̣̲͇̬̠͔̗͕͕͕͈̗̘̰̰̤̮̼͈̳̱͓̖͚̭̭̥͉̩͈̤͍̱͍͔͈͖̰͍̟͖͉̫̭͈͇̱̮̳͇͎͉̼͓̩̞̝̹̼͕̟̝͚̬̾̐̈̾̽̓̓̽͑̑͌̐̒͋͋̅́̾́̌̽̊͌̀̈́͛̈́͊̍̉͒̏̔̽͊̀͐͊̓̐̄̃̿́̏̇́͐̎̒̌̔̊̊̈́͋̓͒͂̂̑̈́̈́͒͌̇͆̍̒̾̔̒̈͐̋̏̈́̌͛̾͛͌̔́̉̃͑̈͋̀̀̊̂̿͛̆̄̆͌̔̓̈́̏́̐̆̀̔́̑̈̇͑͗̊̇̉̍͆̈́̍̑̓̑͆͋͗̑̆̑͂͋́̉̑̿̄̂̀͌̈́̈́͗͒̾͐̈́̐͒́̆́̐̄͋̽̆̿̎̓͆̿͌̃̓̊͛̌͌̓̓͑͋̈́̿̋̋̀͌͐͂̍͒̑͌͐̊̔̈́̉̈́̄͌͒̇̒̓̇̆̓̚͘͘͘͘̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅw̷̨̡̡̧̧̨̡̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̨̛̛̛̩̘̘̥̺͓̭̣͇̙̱̥̱͔͎̠͎̤̟̻͉̥̻͕̦͓̞̝̯͇͔̺̗͚̗̲̰̝͉̘̹̲̺͉̫͉̟͓̞̦͔͍̳͍͓͎̣̥͓͎͈̠̞̤̬̟̺̭͎͙̪̦͍̼̰̖̘̯͉̙̣̹̥̻͚̟̟̦̳̞̣͍̖̲̣̘̩̥̻̗̠̼̤̭̦͇̝̝̼͓͇̟̙͎̞̭͕̟̮̹̻̘͈͚̜̠͈̺͓̯͆̔͐̿̓̒͌̎̈́̀͛̂̉̅͂́̅͌̅͊̀̌͊̃̊͂̎̋̿́̑̾̔̆̽͑̔̃̏͆̓̈́͋̔́̿̋̄̋͌̔̊̄͊͊́̊̔͆̊̈́̈́̈́̓̃́̐̇͛͒̽̆̀̀̏͑̃̂͂̌̈́̈̔͋̒͊̈́͌̋̇͋̋̈̂͑́̍́͛̏̓͒͒̆̆͋̂̊́͗̓͑̆̄͒̂͂́̚̚̕̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅą̵̢̧̡̡̡̛̛̙̱͙͍͈̮̹̼̘̱̫̝̖͚̳͔͍͉̼͔̗͔͖̞̮͔͇̞͔̖̲̗͉̝͕̰͙̬̱̩̫̲̰͚̫̮̤̰͓̱͖͍̦̝̥͉̬͔͉̠̟̟͍̳̥̱͚̹̦̙̝͕̣̟̳͉̙̣̣̲̙̬̪͓̹̜͓̹̹̙̼͉̗̞̮̰̝̳͓͈͗̄́͊̋́̿͛̂̀͌̓͂̃͂̍̊̐͆̈͌̈̌̏̅̈́͐͒̓̎̐̑̾̓̽͒͒̈̈̿͆̎̓̅̆̋͛͌̃̋̑̉̈̂̽̀͒͒̽̅̓́̓̾͗̀̿͛̐͊̈̏͗̉̆́̎̔̔̓̊͒̽͆́̔͆̓̈́̅̀͆̋̇̈̃͛̉̐̍̉̈́͌̓̋͗̈͒̍͒̄͗̉͒̒̔̆̇͒̆̎̈̑̂͒͋̄̾̿́̄͆́̐͑͐͆̒̈́̂̌̀͗͌͌̆̓̂̐͌̀̌̉̓͂̄̊̊̀̾̇̀̔̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͘̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅę̴̡̨̢̨̨̢̢̨̧̨̡̧̨̨̢̧̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̩͇͖̠̣͕̘̮̻̮̻͇̘͕͚͓͔̠͎̗͖̜͙̟͓̲͎͙̮̤̩̣͙̙̝̹̱̻̺͚̣͓̫̯̭͙̻̗͎͚̤̦͚͓̦̱͕̹͙̤͇͇̟̟̣͍͖̦̳͙̙̯͎͈̰̝̖͓̼̹̪̻̠̻͕͎̥̖̠̞̭̼̠̠̫̗̫͎̣̗̗̖̘̬̥̤͖̰͔͉̰̖̘̞̟̭͇̖̪̣͙̪̭̥͕̻̣̙̗͚̲̦̦̪͓̰̘͇̹̤͎̫͔̝̖̻̬͚͕͓̗͈͇̝̻̘̦̟̮̝͎̰͔̰͉̭͕̜͈͓̞̺͈̥̻̝͍̥̖͍̰̯͔̲͔͈̖̣͔̬̮͙͐͆͐̿͂̍̅͒͐̉͂̅̽̀̉̐̏̓̃̇̈̅͋̑̈́̏̇̀̇͂̇̐̒͐̋͛̓͂̑̎́́͑̃͒͐͂͌̈́̆̈́̽̈́͌́͛̐̓̇̒̀̐̉̒́̈́͐̋̐̈̽̈́͗̇̅͂̋͊͆͗̉͊́̄̎͂̾̊̄͗̄͛̌̎̆͆̄͆̍͆͗́̊̉̀́͛́̅͂͋̉̓̒̃̔̔̆̃̀̈́̌̃͛͗̈́̒́̾͗̉̊͒̃̈́̌͋͊̎̌̈͗̆̔͌͊̏́̅͗͗̔̓̃̂̎̂͊̾͊̇̕̕̕͘̚̕̕̚͘͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅš̷̢̧̧̢̨̧̡̢̨̡̛̛̛̜̳̼̝͈̙̮̱̺̪̦̪̦̲͍̹̮̫̫̠͍̼̗̦̱̹̯̲̳̫͈̞͔͙̬̞̙̞̜͈̭̮͙͉̖̠̝̲͕̗͍̙̦̠̻̥̳̙̘̯̹̮̝̤̮̣͕̪̥̤̱̱̂͗̒̇͌̊̂̔͌̆̍͗̎̌̈́̔̊͐̍̌̿̋̇̈́̃̈́̀̽̈́̇́͗̊́̈́̿̓́̽̇̉͆͒̀̇̀̉͑̽̔̿͊̓͑͒͆̿̊͌͑̊͑̑̍̉͊̇̒̌̄̐͛͛͐̓̆̄̀̈́́͛̔̑͐̈̅̂̂̂̕͘͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅ catfight but I guess it's not happening. :(
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Ellibereth »

monika what do you think is going on
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I already have a rough idea of my lynch preference and will be executing relatively soon zzzz
FLASH OF GREEN
Yuri²
Yuri²
Goon
Yuri²
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Yuri² »

I mean I see it like....

Sorry if me not mind controlling the others to play disappoints you *Does Yuri hide pic from DDLC*
Last edited by Alisae on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elliberetta
Elliberetta
Goon
Elliberetta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Elliberetta »

yes

VOTE: Yuri
FLASH OF PURPLE

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”