Micro 764: Marked For Death #2 - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Resorting:
In post 98, Mathdino wrote:
NSG

Gamma
: Defended Not_Mafia to me, and constantly redirects the convo to GoldenParadox. A few moves I don't think scum would do. Can write up a minicase here too if anyone's interested but no one's scumreading Gamma.
Jaydragonking
: I feel pretty good about this read. That said, this is gonna get shot to hell if Not_Mafia flips town. I do NOT think Jay and Not_Mafia are both town.
chesskid: My scumread on him was based on lazy behavior that seemed designed to look like he's helping. Now I legitimately believe he was just lazy. I think all that was at worst non-alignment indicative, and at best slightly townish.
Shawn Spencer: I mean he's posting but none of it is any good. Like my read on Jay, a lot of this will be dependent on NM's flip.
GoldenParadox: I'm feeling a lot less sure of him. The backpedaling in and the fact that he's basically sheeping all my reads makes me uneasy. That said, I'm not sure why scum would have the motivation to post a slightly updated reads list from to . I still could very much see TGP as scum but we'll see.
Not_Mafia
: I'm entirely unconvinced we shouldn't lynch this guy. I think he's scum but there's also a good argument for policying him.
Some possible scumteams I have in mind:
Not_Mafia/TheGoldenParadox: NM for previously stated reasons. TGP null-scumread him, but isn't voting him. TGP sheeps the town's reads except for helping pressure NM.
ShawnSpencer/JaydragonKing: If/when NM flips town, this is my target scumteam. Seems opportunistic that they both jump on the NM wagon without really contributing all that much else. Post was some weird interaction between them though. I'm not sure if that helps or hurts my point.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Now that I think about it I could also see

Not_Mafia/GammaEmerald: Gamma brings pressure off NM and redirects to the VI GoldenParadox. NM continues to do nothing.

I really want to see NM's flip; lots of associatives are based around people's reactions to him. I would be advocating for a lynch right now if it weren't for the replacement. After replacement catches up, I think we should go ahead and lynch to get more info for tomorrow. The fact that no one will die tonight is also pretty nice and makes me less willing to drag the day out in the name of caution.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hm, maybe I can see if NM is going through the motions here? That's how I try to read him.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I could see some NM interactions with as distancing. Specifically "you're own your own on this one mate".
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

That wasn't even game releted
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 45, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 40, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Nothing wrong with it; just no reason to randomly post a post that shows a children's movie character swearing. Disorienting, I don't think it was funny, and it certainly distracted us. That might have been what she wanted to do to distract us and get the attention off of her.
You're on your own on this one mate
Really?
<Embrace The Void>

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gah
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Not_Mafia gottem
<Embrace The Void>

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:01 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

woop woop, Townies for the win!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 184, JaydragonKing wrote:woop woop, Townies for the win!
Yo
do something
you voted goldenparadox literally as an OMGUS vote
do you actually have a case against him

vote not_mafia

or idk do something helpful
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

VOTE: Not_Mafia has not helped, has not responded to any scumreads, or done anything to advance the town game.
Because of this, I'm putting him at L-1 right now.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:40 pm

LYNCH MINUS ONE
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:41 pm

OMG @mod I'm so sorry about putting it in red. Please disregard that.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by northsidegal »

@mod v/la until friday

reasons for voting nm seem mostly based on his playstyle, but i could actually see him as scum this game anyways
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Elsa: Point one to be made. Gamma got a cute new icon! You go, bro!

Jay: Now onto my point. While I am mainly reading null to scum-lean on NSG, I need more information on Mathdino. He says he didn't even notice that NSG was lying about being the fifth vote, which is something that doesn't sound right too me. You should always keep track of the votes on yourself.

Elsa: *playing with her hair* uh huh....

Jay: and while I do play it up a bit, you saying that because she took her vote off when Paradox said his intent to hammer is completely townie seems wrong. If she had let Paradox hammer, or tried to push him to hammer, we'd all be looking at her next. That's more of distancing yourself from being lotted into a pair with Paradox and being "scum buddies". Of course she could also be town, but dismissing that she is not scum at all just sounds horrible.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Thank you for letting the SMART ONE, Jay, take over.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Toto »

Official Vote Count

Not_Mafia
(L-1): Mathdino, Shawn Spencer, Gamma Emerald, TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
(2): northsidegal, JaydragonKing
Mathdino
(1): Not_Mafia

Not Voting
(1): Schism

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-12-28 06:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- It seems
Schism
is having problems with his account not being able to post too.
- NSG is VL/A until friday.

just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Double account issues? Jesus Toto, your game is cursed. -- Elsa

But for more important matters, I'll save my hammer vote on NotMaf for later. I'd rather we use tommorow to get a general feel of Schism. -- Jay
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:51 pm

In post 193, JaydragonKing wrote:Double account issues? Jesus Toto, your game is cursed. -- Elsa

But for more important matters, I'll save my hammer vote on NotMaf for later. I'd rather we use tommorow to get a general feel of Schism. -- Jay
I don't know. If schism continues the chesskid, then I feel that we should still lynch NotMaf. He's pretty much either scum or a good PL.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

I didn't say we WOULDN'T hang NotMaf, but we're not hanging him immediately. And it's not like you can stop me from extending the game anyway.

To end today, one of four things will happen.

NotMaf will vote himself, which would be the smart but boring way.
NSG decided to come out of V/LA to hammer, which is suspicious as hell considering her current opinion
I vote him when I want to vote him with nothing the four of you can do about it.
Or Schism jumps in and immediately hammers, which would make him literally the easier day 2 Lynch to ever happen.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Schism »

Sorry for my rude delay. But I am here and will have thoughts shortly!

ALSO CHESSKID
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Another guy without an image on his account? Now how am I supposed to differentiate you from the other peasant! Or judge you purely on your choice of Avatar! The things peasants do that I'll never understand. -- Elsa
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Schism »

Ok Mathdino is the only person that I have a hard(on) town read for.

I will not be joining the Not_Mafia wagon because this is N_M we are talking about, this is how he posts. I'm not counting putting someone at L-1 in Lylo twice as a scumread because of N_M and the fact that barely anything of note is in pages 1-4.

Paradox rubs me the wrong way, opposite feeling of how i feel for Dino. JayElsa is Suspect Number two for me because theres ALOT of fluff involved that seemingly looks like its town, but im not buying in on it yet. Paradox is a better wagon, but JayElsa is voting him, making me want to vote Jay over Elsa. I'll need to do more research on that.

@Dino

Im assuming you have Played a game with N_M? This is his playstyle and I agree its annoying, but PL is not in the books for today and I would rather lynch scum in Jay/Para. Since you read Jay as town, any way I can convince you to move on to Golden. Hes mafia acting like hes town. I dont like his posting and I know you dont either. Other than Association with N_M, I dont think JayElsa is a townread for the same reasons. There isn't much in the ISO and fluff is scummy past the first few pages.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 198, Schism wrote:
I will not be joining the Not_Mafia wagon because this is N_M we are talking about, this is how he posts. I'm not counting putting someone at L-1 in Lylo twice as a scumread because of N_M and the fact that barely anything of note is in pages 1-4.

Paradox rubs me the wrong way, opposite feeling of how i feel for Dino. JayElsa is Suspect Number two for me because theres ALOT of fluff involved that seemingly looks like its town, but im not buying in on it yet. Paradox is a better wagon, but JayElsa is voting him, making me want to vote Jay over Elsa. I'll need to do more research on that.
Hang me over Elsa? That's a weird thing to think about. But if I may ask, why is it that when I add "fluff" it is grounds for suspicion but when NotMaf does it, he gets a pass because"that's how he posts"? That applies to me as well. -- Jay

Yeah, entertainment is what we do! Take that away, and this game wouldn't be as awesome as with me here. And Jay too, I guess. -- Elsa

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”