1. Site-wide rules apply
2. This is a Closed Normal Game
3. Do not quote your role PM or any Private Topics
4. Do not use unusual text size or format
5. I reserve the color
6. Do not discuss the game outside of this thread
7. Do not discuss the game outside of this thread (I am putting this twice because it's important)
Setup: This will be a variant of the Grand Idea mafia thread. Pre-game, players will choose 3 roles (Atleast 1 town role, 1 scum role, and 1 role that may either be town or a non-role card) from the Grand Idea Mafia Thread. The mod will then take these roles and form a pool of possible roles with 3 random choices of his own.
(a) For the purposes of alignment when choosing roles, each role counts toward the alignment it STARTS the game as. (ie. Underdog starts the game as a survivor, thus is a scum submission from a player)
(b) Submissions must be clear on the exact role from the list they are choosing. Do NOT submit "Serial Killer" without indicating which one you mean. Please include the post number from the Grand Idea Mafia thread for the roles you are picking.
(c) I will emphasize that submissions go into the POSSIBLE role pool, you are NOT guaranteed to receive a role from your three submissions (in fact it is highly unlikely you will).
(d) Scum are not guaranteed to be on the same team (if there are more than 1 to begin with). Multiball is possible (and likely).
(e) For the purposes of your win con, you must always play to win as your current faction. Don't play to win as another faction through the use of alignment changes.
(f) In the case of multiball, game does not end until 1 faction has clearly won or nothing can prevent it.
(g) A non-role card is any post from the the Grand Idea Mafia thread that isn't a role in itself but provides instructions on how to create one.
(h) In the unlikely event that a role is chosen twice, only one copy of that role is added to the pool of choices.
(i) Town are guarenteed to start the game with a majority.
1. Give notice for V/LA and indicate the time period it will be for.
2. If you have not posted in 48 hours, you will be prodded
3. Failure to post within 24 hours of a prod will result in your replacement.
4. Three prods and you're replaced.
5. Days will last 12 real world days and nights will last 48 real life hours.
1. Lynches result when there is a majority vote.
2. Only votes in the
3. If there is no majority at a day end deadline, no lynch will occur
4. Do NOT post the day after your lynched or killed, not even for a "darn it!" post.
5. Vote ambiguity is resolved at the mod's discretion. This covers use of nicknames, unusual formatting of vote, or any thing else that makes a votes intention unclear.
1. If I say it, it is law until I say otherwise. This includes adding rules if I missed something.
Elmo TeH AzN