Micro 776: Jackpot (Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Katyusha »

Have been dying irl but I mostly want your feedback UCV so

Game’s in your hands
eddie cane
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Mumble »

I don't think I've ever experienced something like this. UCV, if you don't have time to play, please replace.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by northsidegal »

still think it's katyusha, just waiting on the world to change or something i guess.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Katyusha »

i mean if you vote me out it wouldn't be the end of the world and you can get ucv tomorrow

VOTE: ucv might as well just get it over with
eddie cane
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:56 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Expect me to post around 12:00-1:00PM PST because that is when lunch is
so...i don't get enough sleep
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Katyusha »

ok
eddie cane
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 296, Mumble wrote:I guess we're going to have to disagree on this point, because I don't see any scumhunting regardless of direction. Maybe you could help clarify what you see as scumhunting.
somehow missed this line, i'll follow up here
eddie cane
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Katyusha »

Spoiler: Even if the conclusion is wrong, Sheep is clearly sussing out Bambi's alignment here. He's asking questions that actually advance discussion and he draws a conclusion from them.
In post 9, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Oh. Welp, let's call that one a Mulligan then.

No ban Ari plz.

Anyway, why do we gotta always do this? You realize that since I'm a spiteful person that I'll use my Vengeful on you, right? And that if your also vengeful that the mafia automatically win, I think?

The same goes in reverse if we hang you, of course.
In post 10, sheepsaysmeep wrote:if you die you would use a venge on me not because you actually think im scum?
In post 11, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Not at the moment do I think your scum, no. But then again, we're currently the only two who've posted here. Let's see what everyone else is saying.
In post 12, sheepsaysmeep wrote:so youre essentially going to decide who you would venge once everyone's here. why say that you would venge me two posts ago then?
In post 13, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Because I currently would venge you ATM. Not because I scum read you. Because I'm petty like that.
In post 14, sheepsaysmeep wrote:seems genuine

VOTE: ucv
hasnt tried to force us out of rvs yet
must be scum

In post 32, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: mumble

overaggressive entrance
also poe
I don't think this scumread is unreasonable from sheep's POV, the person who just called your townread scum and tied you as the partner is a plausible scum candidate on page 2. I won't argue that scum never posts this, but it at least shows he's working from an active, and not reactive, mindset of trying to POE the game down.

Spoiler: I still believe that the "bamb, reads" pressure was correct - if your townread isn't posting anything useful I'd want content from them
In post 140, sheepsaysmeep wrote:bamb

reads
In post 142, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:I see you grouping me up with Mumble for some reason. I don't like that, but okay.

To tired to think, but I'm honestly going to say I want to see if me or sheep can find scum motivation in Haram, since we've been assuming he's town? Ahh...

Okay. Crashing after 20 hours isn't bad. I'm just gon
In post 143, sheepsaysmeep wrote:that's not reads
In post 163, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:I also want to question why questioning the fact that we could be ignoring a very take charge scum tactic in Haram not a possible read?

Haram, how am I supposed to make reads now? Both you and Sheep are scum reading me and the other two picked up and left.
In post 175, sheepsaysmeep wrote:bamb

reads
In post 181, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:And now all four of the players are on at once. It's a miracle.

The reason I've been hesitating to give reads so far is because I don't townread any of your actions and I'm paranoid. UCV'S slot is null and all of you are scum lean.

But if I had to make a connection between you three, sheep and Mumble would be my pair, considering they BOTH went for me like a coordinated assult.
In post 201, sheepsaysmeep wrote:but yeah i can lynch bamb

bamb if you are town shoot mumble

I think in tandem with him eventually hammering her this makes it clear that his trajectory isnt from opportunism, but her giving shitty answers regardless of her alignment. like sheep not voting her makes sense considering he scumread you more and you were voting Bamb

I can't fully justify someone else's actions of course, but this is why I townread sheep the few times I glanced at this game w/o really following along.

The rest of Sheeps' posting may not be sorting, but if you think about it Bambi is really the only person in sheep's position to really "sort". Harambe is obvtown so questions to him are just working with him, UCV is UCV, and Mumble he's made his opinion very clear on ("This person is pushing a case I feel is misrepping me so he's scum"). Him having an ISO where he's only pressuring and trying to sus out Bambi as a result makes sense - everyone else can be worked with with just snap reads.

I do think sheep has done a lot to make his opinion clear and explain himself, but that's not scumhunting and thus tangential to this post. It's still town indicative for him IMO.

And with sheep as town, my slot is cleared, which means we can get UCV, and if UCV is town then I will figure out how to show how Mumble bussed. The game's in auto if we do UCV > Mumble imo because i dont really think it makes sense for Mumble to bus.
eddie cane
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:45 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 291, Mumble wrote:That's the long post that you've been working on for 2+ days?
In post 290, UC Voyager wrote:Meta isn the best thing to make reads on, but it isn my only reason to think he is town.
Then what are the other reasons, because all I see you providing is meta and "small posts," which according to sheep are all he is capable of producing, so should be NAI.
In post 290, UC Voyager wrote:hey vote bamb in their first post xalling them scum.
Well, they were the scummiest at that point.
In post 290, UC Voyager wrote:ALSO, Bamb flipped goon, so that was easy town credit without risking losing game D1
It also would make the game a lot harder to win than it would have to be since I would have to make it through 2 more phases.
In post 290, UC Voyager wrote:50 I can agree that lurking is NAI, but there are no PRś, so this sounds like an excuse. (Even though they were not lurking. lol). ALSO, is this an important topic when we need to be scum hunting. though that isn to important because they only had 2 posts on the topic.
I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say here (what sound like an excuse? the importance comments make no sense to me), but Bambi absolutely was actively lurking.
In post 290, UC Voyager wrote:ALSO, the topic of scum partner. mentioned in 24 46 186 190 221 he talks of a scum partner. He was 'pushing' bamb. he described her as conf scum, though in no post i have seen did they explain why. From their first post, they were voting bamb.
Did you miss that in the catch up, or was it intentional?
In post 290, UC Voyager wrote:THey were pushing sheep like fucking crazy even though this is their town game plus they were rather townie.
Because that was the only other slot I could push, seeing as you were a lurksack, and I had no reason not to think Harem was town. Also, if that's sheep's town game, it's pretty scummy.
In post 290, UC Voyager wrote:that would leave harambe as town.
Insightful.

Give me more about town!sheep that involves zero meta, and give me some thoughts on Haram beyond POE.

lets go down the list

1) I listed them. read

2) eh. that was one or two pages and there is no reasoning or explanation.

3)A. your smart enough to know what a game strat or gambit is. . .This looks like so much dumbtell

4) yes. you were lurking, and you just said it was AI. you didn even explain.

5) due to the fact im trying to make a post, i cannot see what you are trying to get across. but i will follow up in my next post

6) there was me, bamb, sheep, you, and harambey.

7) at least post thoughts on the others and why they are town or not or null, plus how about you focus on your hardest read. which you were not even doing. you were not saying why bamb was scum.

8)fine i will look into it, but lets just give the basics to why he = town.

-HE was making big detailed posts. aka. cared about game. can be scum, but more likely town. by a lot.

-this is very debatable, but worth mentioning. he is a newer player if I remember his join date correctly. I remember when i was newer, i would never replace out of a scum game. NEVER! Because i didn know what being scum was like. I wanted to try to get good at the role. Now, i will because I have played scum and just have gotten used to having one scum role every 5 games or so. My point is he is likely town because he replaced out

-he was actually scum hunting. this is basic town stuff

-His posts come from town. he had a town approach, and town intentions
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Katyusha »

ucv wrt 3 you realize the point of a gambit is that it makes the game harder for scum, yes? why, on page 1, does scum!mumble decide his best tactic to win the game is to hardbus so quickly and get 2 mislynches when sheep or you could have obvtowned?
eddie cane
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:42 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 309, Katyusha wrote:ucv wrt 3 you realize the point of a gambit is that it makes the game harder for scum, yes? why, on page 1, does scum!mumble decide his best tactic to win the game is to hardbus so quickly and get 2 mislynches when sheep or you could have obvtowned?
thank you for proving my point.

WHY WOULD THEY?

that is what scum want to put into town's head. that they wouldn do that because it makes the game harder.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Katyusha »

fundamentally i dont think ucv is like... right theorywise but i think this is out of his scum range

VOTE: mumble

like.... i dont think mumble's goal is wifom. but him tying harambe to bambi felt like him preemptively trying to pair people together and i dont know if i've mentioned that already but thats a thought ive held while considering mumble!scum so he could have been planning on bringing himself to 4way with credibility

since ucv is probably town it's mumble
eddie cane
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Mumble »

VOTE: Katyusha

I appreciate the effort put into the game since you replaced in, but I don't like the "oh vote me and then UCV ftw" and then the most recent change. I never really townread your slot, and the 180 feels off.

I'll let NSG decide.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Katyusha »

not really sure what else could be said in my position, i think ucv's posts were town
eddie cane
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Mumble »

That's fine, and I don't think you need to. I'm not going to debate.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:01 am

Post by northsidegal »

VOTE: katyusha

still here from my sheep read and doesn't feel like what i know of town katy.

things fall apart
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:15 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Votecount 2.16:

Katyusha (2): Mumble, Northsidegal
Mumble (1): Katyusha
UC Voyager (0):
Northsidegal (0):

Not Voting: UC Voyager

With 4 alive it's 3 to lynch.

Still no deadline.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 315, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: katyusha

still here from my sheep read and doesn't feel like what i know of town katy.
what would town katy be doing differently here in your opinion?
eddie cane
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:04 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I have not all ready
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Katyusha »

sure do love evens
eddie cane
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:08 am

Post by UC Voyager »

yea.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:09 am

Post by UC Voyager »

NSG. did you read my case
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Katyusha »

nsg if i were to self right now would you be voting ucv or mumble and why
eddie cane
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by northsidegal »

katyusha to be concise a lot of it is comparison to newbie 1832 – i don't think you're playing this way that i know town katyusha has played situations like this, and even in general (ie not specifically for you) i think a lot of your play is more likely to come from scum than town. you've done a lot of defending of sheep and less of looking through the game and casing other people / trying to sort the last slots if you really believe that i'm locktown.

like, i know this is really vague and i'm kind of rushign this post but this just feels like a scum sentence to say:
In post 307, Katyusha wrote:And with sheep as town, my slot is cleared, which means we can get UCV, and if UCV is town then I will figure out how to show how Mumble bussed. The game's in auto if we do UCV > Mumble imo because i dont really think it makes sense for Mumble to bus.
i don't think town says "with my predecessor as town my slot is cleared which means we can get this other player".

your progression on ucv from that post to here also seems lazy, alignment-informed and slightly tactical.
In post 311, Katyusha wrote:fundamentally i dont think ucv is like... right theorywise but i think this is out of his scum range

like.... i dont think mumble's goal is wifom. but him tying harambe to bambi felt like him preemptively trying to pair people together and i dont know if i've mentioned that already but thats a thought ive held while considering mumble!scum so he could have been planning on bringing himself to 4way with credibility

since ucv is probably town it's mumble
i see incentive in scum you to try to go for a mumble lynch first because in a me/you/mumble lylo it's very likely you who ends up dying and i think you would see a you/me/ucv lylo as having far better odds that you either get ucv or me lynched.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 322, Katyusha wrote:nsg if i were to self right now would you be voting ucv or mumble and why
let's say i agreed to sheep you if you self-voted. would you do it?

things fall apart

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”