Micro 782: Jester Nightless - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:05 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Lol you were already voting for me...
I mostly just lurk now.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Yeah. But I just realized that Ellibereth is at L-1. REMOVE YOUR VOTES FROM THEM fast
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

NVM they are at L-2 incorrect counting.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

@
mod
:Votecount, please.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:16 am

Post by beeboy »

Day 3, VC 2

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

mutantdevle (2) -
- Archwing, Not Known 15
Ellibereth (2) -
- Bicephalous Bob, Kokichi Oma
Not Known 15 (1) -
mutantdevle

Not Voting (7)
- ZZZX, Ellibereth

Deadline:
(expired on 2018-02-24 20:00:00)
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Zzzx will likely have hammer hahaha
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: I don't know why you're linking me to pictures of babies on Facebook

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Bicephalous Bob »

bleh

VOTE: zzzx
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE:

I'll re-read to get better reads in a bit
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Archwing »

bump
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:22 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: ZZZX
Maybe they might start making posts of substance now?
I mostly just lurk now.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

I am pretty sure now that mutant is mafia. It is 3 scum vs 4 town(and jester will not want any lynch but theirs); we need to get all town on a scum lynch.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:16 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Yeh, you keep saying that but, like, where’s the substance?

I’ve responded to your initial accusations which you have yet to refute, a clear indication that you can’t backup your opinions, and now you say “I am pretty sure now” as though I’ve done something since that convinced you fully of your opinion. We’re you not convinced before? If so then what was your whole ‘ha, gotcha!’ about? And what is it that I’ve since done?

You can’t just say your opinion and expect people to agree. You have to state your case each time you make accusations and actually persuade people of your opinions. Not doing so just leaves others to do the work for you and is inherently scummy.
I mostly just lurk now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 210, Not Known 15 wrote:I am pretty sure now that mutant is mafia. It is 3 scum vs 4 town(and jester will not want any lynch but theirs); we need to get all town on a scum lynch.
Who are the other scum
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 211, mutantdevle wrote:Yeh, you keep saying that but, like, where’s the substance?

I’ve responded to your initial accusations which you have yet to refute, a clear indication that you can’t backup your opinions, and now you say “I am pretty sure now” as though I’ve done something since that convinced you fully of your opinion. We’re you not convinced before? If so then what was your whole ‘ha, gotcha!’ about? And what is it that I’ve since done?

You can’t just say your opinion and expect people to agree. You have to state your case each time you make accusations and actually persuade people of your opinions. Not doing so just leaves others to do the work for you and is inherently scummy.
Let me tell you why I said this:
ha, gotcha! was indeed a similar expression. Then you posted your defense and I was not so sure then.
But then...
In post 209, mutantdevle wrote:VOTE: ZZZX
Maybe they might start making posts of substance now?
you were looking for an easy lynch. What is extra concerning now that you posted an intent to vote ZZZX before, but avoided voting until someone else started this wagon. I am pretty sure that you know that they are a risk(jester) but see them as the only good counterwagon to yourself.

Additionally we had this crap:
In post 157, mutantdevle wrote:You’re saying nk15 is most definitely the Jester?
when it should have been clear that not mafia meant no idea if jester or town.
and then you went even more idiotic:
In post 161, mutantdevle wrote:So yes? Nk15 and not_mafia are the same person? Could be Jester OR town but just not mafia?

Look, I’m not good at the whole guessing thing. I’m someone with a lot of self doubt and I regularly second guess myself, so when you make your thoughts and opinions unclear it really doesn’t work for me and I end up confusing myself. Naturally, I will assume your opinion is that which is most probable. The fallacy there is that what I consider most probable isn’t always correct (obviously). I’d prefer my questions towards you to be about WHY you think something rather than WHAT it is you think. So I’d appreciate if you could be more straight forward with your opinions.
All of that looks like forced content instead of genuine scumhunting.

Also, I simply get a bad feeling when I look at your posts.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 212, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 210, Not Known 15 wrote:I am pretty sure now that mutant is mafia. It is 3 scum vs 4 town(and jester will not want any lynch but theirs); we need to get all town on a scum lynch.
Who are the other scum
I have insufficient info to reliably find a partner. The most probable partner is Ellibereth, but my confidence in that is really low(apart from that Ellibereth is a potential Jester candidate while Mutant is not).
ZZZX is also a potential Jester.
I am not absolutely sure that the Jester is in Ellibereth/ZZZX but it is likely.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 213, Not Known 15 wrote:What is extra concerning now that you posted an intent to vote ZZZX before, but avoided voting until someone else started this wagon.
Lol, that's just how I play. Any old fool can 'start' a wagon by simply placing a vote. But you've REALLY started a wagon when you are convincing others to vote. I don't see the point in trying to get an individual lynched if no one agrees with you, so I convince before I act. I'm also known to occasionally have very bad reads (eg. sometimes you could flip my reads lists upside down so that they are more accurate), so having others vote up my reads before I do is a good self-indication for me that I'm not being a total moron. And I don't mean voting them up as in they do all the work for me, all the while I'll still be pushing and tunnelling where I see fit.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 213, Not Known 15 wrote:I am pretty sure that you know that they are a risk(jester) but see them as the only good counterwagon to yourself.
- All scum reads are inherently a risk of being a Jester instead, doesn't mean we shouldn't be voting them since the only alternative for such lynches is town reads.

- A counter wagon to 2 votes... 1 of which was blatantly sheeping from someone who is likely either a Jester or scum trying to pose as a Jester? Had I received more votes or had more people expressing their willingness to join the wagon I would have accepted that you could have seen my wagon as having any momentum.
In post 213, Not Known 15 wrote:Additionally we had this crap:
In post 157, mutantdevle wrote:You’re saying nk15 is most definitely the Jester?
when it should have been clear that not mafia meant no idea if jester or town.
and then you went even more idiotic:
In post 161, mutantdevle wrote:So yes? Nk15 and not_mafia are the same person? Could be Jester OR town but just not mafia?

Look, I’m not good at the whole guessing thing. I’m someone with a lot of self doubt and I regularly second guess myself, so when you make your thoughts and opinions unclear it really doesn’t work for me and I end up confusing myself. Naturally, I will assume your opinion is that which is most probable. The fallacy there is that what I consider most probable isn’t always correct (obviously). I’d prefer my questions towards you to be about WHY you think something rather than WHAT it is you think. So I’d appreciate if you could be more straight forward with your opinions.
All of that looks like forced content instead of genuine scumhunting.
Hello, I'm mutantdevle. Sometimes I can be very idiotic due to constantly overthinking and confusing myself by simultaneously seeing multiple meanings behind practically everything and then struggling to conclude what the intended meaning was due to intense self-doubt and second guessing. Nice to meet you *holds out hand*.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

(Also obligatory pointing out that not_mafia is dead and you mean Ellibereth)
I mostly just lurk now.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:41 pm

Before we possibly enter lylo, is there anyone who does not believe that Archwing is either jester or scum who after day 2 started hiding behind a jester mask? Because he has not done anything but naked voting and bumping today, which is completely out of line with how he presented himself on day 2.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah one of those 2
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:04 am

I'm starting to think that Elli's interactions with me about Archwing make a lot of sense coming from scum if Archwing is jester or scum. If Archwing is jester, scum!Elli does not want to outright say Archwing is likely jester because it shows he knows Archwing is not scum. If Archwing is scum, scum!Elli does not want to push his partner as jester/scum because then he would have to bus in 3v2. In either case, Elli does not really want to say much about Arch, which was the feeling I got from him.

Also, he's overtly pushing a strategy that favors scum. Not that indicative of alignment on itself, but Elli seems smarter than he lets on.

VOTE: Elli
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm not sure who to vote.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:32 am

Post by beeboy »

VC
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 218, Bicephalous Bob wrote:Before we possibly enter lylo, is there anyone who does not believe that Archwing is either jester or scum who after day 2 started hiding behind a jester mask? Because he has not done anything but naked voting and bumping today, which is completely out of line with how he presented himself on day 2.
They look more closely to their towngame, so Archwing is probably town(or if not then Jester). I don't see mafia there.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:49 am

Can you give game names of of a town game and a scum game of Arch?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”