Micro 790: Life After Death - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 148, GuiltyLion wrote:Srceenplay I didn't think you were going to just hammer that
I didn’t either.
Yolo.

I’m starting to think we are getting trolled with the flips.
The game is bastardized. So the mod can lie?
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.01C
Archwing (0)-

Srceenplay (0)-

GuiltyLion (0)-

northsidegal (1)-
Srceenplay
Almost50 (0)-

Not Voting (4)-
Archwing, GuiltyLion, northsidegal, Almost50

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-04 13:00:00) - Apr 4th 13:00 GMT
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

inb4 we are all VTs and it's a troll game

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: NSG

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:09 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

not hammering if that's worth anything
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:10 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I considered the "trolled by the flips" idea, but who do you think is scum that we lynched then? I'd need to feel like it's
more likely
that we lynched scum who flipped-as-town than it is we mislynched twice, and given the fact that it's only been 7 pages with two turbo hammers I find that hard to swallow
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:11 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

would mass claim be a good idea or would that introduce more opportunity for scum to manipulate?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:11 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Screen you should unvote in case of Archwing+Almost
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:17 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 152, Almost50 wrote:inb4 we are all VTs and it's a troll game
actually this might be a townslip bc I'm not sure if scum would assume no PRs unless they know something about the setup
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:33 am

Post by northsidegal »

hi, let's not lynch me please :]
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:44 am

Post by northsidegal »

so from my point of view both scum were on that wagon (assuming "both scum" is an assumption i can make). obviously the worst votes were arch's and screen's, but those were both people who i'd townread over gl and a50. i still think my reasoning for arch being town makes sense, i think he's more likely to do the boon bit in a towngame than in a scumgame (which more people take seriously). i also think that him keeping it up even while at L-1 is more likely to come from town who's more committed to the bit itself than scum who might stop doing the post restriction thing to preserve themselves.

my reasons for screen being town were pretty short sighted so i'm ignoring those now.

things fall apart
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 160, northsidegal wrote:i still think my reasoning for arch being town makes sense, i think he's more likely to do the boon bit in a towngame than in a scumgame (which more people take seriously). i also think that him keeping it up even while at L-1 is more likely to come from town who's more committed to the bit itself than scum who might stop doing the post restriction thing to preserve themselves.
I don't think this is that good of a reason to town clear Archwing, especially after his votes on both mislynch wagons

the bit gives him a convenient excuse to not provide substantiated reasoning, and wouldn't be that hard to stick with as scum. plus it's a micro bastard game and he might be on good terms with his partner, which means he wouldn't have to take it "seriously". PLUS, once he did start with it, it would look more suspicious to suddenly get serious at L-1, so I don't think scum!Archwing would reverse course at the first instance of serious pressure.

I'm not saying he's scum for the bit, but I don't think he's town for it either
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:55 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also now that we've had two mislynches and are down to five I'd really like to see Archwing drop the bit and start giving more serious content
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:59 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 161, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't think this is that good of a reason to town clear Archwing, especially after his votes on both mislynch wagons
i could agree about the zzzx vote, but i don't really see anything suspicious about the paradox vote. i think his reaction there makes sense in response to what tgp had posted.
the bit gives him a convenient excuse to not provide substantiated reasoning, and wouldn't be that hard to stick with as scum. plus it's a micro bastard game and he might be on good terms with his partner, which means he wouldn't have to take it "seriously". PLUS, once he did start with it, it would look more suspicious to suddenly get serious at L-1, so I don't think scum!Archwing would reverse course at the first instance of serious pressure.

I'm not saying he's scum for the bit, but I don't think he's town for it either
it wouldn't be "hard" to stick with as scum, but i see it as more of an issue of mindset. potentially not taking the game seriously in the first place is a good point, however.

i don't really agree about it suddenly looking suspicious, i think in situations like that a lot of times if someone were to drop some kind of bit and start posting some walls or at least substantiative posts people would be inclined to unvote. i want to say i get that feeling from "experience", but i don't know if i could point to any specifically.

things fall apart
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. assuming there IS scum in the game, and assuming there are also PRs.. when the hell do they do their checks? If they are a Day Cop they should have at least 2 good results by now (and that's assuming one of their 3 checks got lynched, because assuming they check exactly the person that gets lynched on the day of their lynch is just too farfetched in my mind). So, 2 clears + the Cop themselves and the game should be over!

So..

@GL: I don't think I slipped (although it would be GOOD for me to assume I Town slipped for once), but I really don't think there are any PRs in this game.

What I was proposing was that the game itself was a troll (not the flips) and that each and every single one of us received a PM similar to the sample role, and we are left to wander in the wilderness of our own minds trying to find scum who are not there to begin with.

Not a cool idea, I know, but not too farfetched and certainly withing N_M's character! (I love you, man) :lol:

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 164, Almost50 wrote:OK.. assuming there IS scum in the game, and assuming there are also PRs.. when the hell do they do their checks? If they are a Day Cop they should have at least 2 good results by now (and that's assuming one of their 3 checks got lynched, because assuming they check exactly the person that gets lynched on the day of their lynch is just too farfetched in my mind). So, 2 clears + the Cop themselves and the game should be over!

So..

@GL: I don't think I slipped (although it would be GOOD for me to assume I Town slipped for once), but I really don't think there are any PRs in this game.
yeah see you're assuming that there isn't other stuff that can happen post lynch (vengeful, supersaint, etc) or during the day. So I'm gonna go ahead and prove that wrong now

DAYVIG: Archwing
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by northsidegal »

that is the spiciest thing i've seen in a while

things fall apart
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Archwing »

:eek:
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Archwing »

VOTE: a50
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

So the day vig was obviously a fake.
Anyone want to hammer north?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

It's not confirmed until N_M posts a VC

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

the day vig was very real
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Hopefully the mod becomes very real.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 172, Srceenplay wrote:Hopefully the mod becomes very real.
Amen

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

northsidegal has been prodded
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”