Micro 808: Kids With Guns - ROLL CREDITS (FIN)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
chitownmvp01
chitownmvp01
Townie
chitownmvp01
Townie
Townie

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by chitownmvp01 »

I was stunned to find out that Korina was hosting.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Is it really necessary to come from a whole different forum to comment on someone's hosting skills?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
chitownmvp01
chitownmvp01
Townie
chitownmvp01
Townie
Townie

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by chitownmvp01 »

In post 551, Not_Mafia wrote:Is it really necessary to come from a whole different forum to comment on someone's hosting skills?
I felt like it.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:40 am

Post by vulcan logician »

On a side note, has anyone ever noticed that the Cubs suck so bad that they measure their World Series victories per century? How sad.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Korina »

In post 549, chitownmvp01 wrote:
In post 546, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 545, BlackStar wrote:
In post 538, chitownmvp01 wrote:
In post 537, chitownmvp01 wrote:
In post 417, TheRampage wrote:Guys, I am fine being the lunch of you feel I am the scummiest. It does narrow down the list and then IC can claim tomorrow and lead; but I am town. Then you will go into Day 3 with a player who has been seriously inactive and has managed to give no reads to anyone, which in and of itself is scummy. I sat back last night and read over this going back and forth between Vulcan and I and it seems like this is something scum wants. I do believe smart is town because with me believing he is town, scum would want me to come to day 3 with them. So Smart wouldn't vote or push my lunch as scum. Vulcan, I am still unsure about you, but I think right now if I had to choose between you, Mafia, or Penguin, I have to go Not_Mafia. I would rather have it be you, me, and penguin; or penguin, me, and smart; or Vulcan, smart, and penguin in Day 3. Not Mafia has no place going forward. And guess what, if you still think I am scum, then whoever the IC is can hammer me and lose the game for town.
You should have claimed IC when you were about to get lynched, lol. Do you know how IC works?

It's kinda sad that town still won despite lynching an easily confirmable member.
Oh, I read through, they quick lynched you, so you didn't have time to defend or claim. That was town on the town's part. Hammering no lynch D1 was stupid too. Idk how in the world town won this, they don't deserve it. I've never seen such bad town play outside of a newbie game. At least the 1-Shot Vig played well.
Why are you here?
Well, when a mummy and a daddy love each other very much
Lol. I came here because I was randomly surfing MS and found this game and that Korina was hosting. He's known as STAA on the TOS Forums and got banned from our Discord and was so immature guy that I never thought would be competent to host, so I wanted to see if this game went down the drain. Apparently he made some hosting mistakes here (no surprise) and town was dumb and didn't deserve to win.
Y'know, I came to MS to try to leave behind what happened on TOS forums and try to start anew. You really
really
didn't need to come and bring that back up Chit.

If you had said that I made some mistakes, and left it at that, I'd be fine with it.

Please leave what happened on the tos forums there. It's in the past. I've moved on from it, I've made my mistakes, realized them, and am trying not to repeat them again on here.

So, please stop trying to bring up the past.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
chitownmvp01
chitownmvp01
Townie
chitownmvp01
Townie
Townie

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:44 am

Post by chitownmvp01 »

In post 553, vulcan logician wrote:On a side note, has anyone ever noticed that the Cubs suck so bad that they measure their World Series victories per century? How sad.
I hate you.

jk

Korina wrote:
In post 549, chitownmvp01 wrote:
In post 546, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 545, BlackStar wrote:
In post 538, chitownmvp01 wrote:
In post 537, chitownmvp01 wrote:
In post 417, TheRampage wrote:Guys, I am fine being the lunch of you feel I am the scummiest. It does narrow down the list and then IC can claim tomorrow and lead; but I am town. Then you will go into Day 3 with a player who has been seriously inactive and has managed to give no reads to anyone, which in and of itself is scummy. I sat back last night and read over this going back and forth between Vulcan and I and it seems like this is something scum wants. I do believe smart is town because with me believing he is town, scum would want me to come to day 3 with them. So Smart wouldn't vote or push my lunch as scum. Vulcan, I am still unsure about you, but I think right now if I had to choose between you, Mafia, or Penguin, I have to go Not_Mafia. I would rather have it be you, me, and penguin; or penguin, me, and smart; or Vulcan, smart, and penguin in Day 3. Not Mafia has no place going forward. And guess what, if you still think I am scum, then whoever the IC is can hammer me and lose the game for town.
You should have claimed IC when you were about to get lynched, lol. Do you know how IC works?

It's kinda sad that town still won despite lynching an easily confirmable member.
Oh, I read through, they quick lynched you, so you didn't have time to defend or claim. That was town on the town's part. Hammering no lynch D1 was stupid too. Idk how in the world town won this, they don't deserve it. I've never seen such bad town play outside of a newbie game. At least the 1-Shot Vig played well.
Why are you here?
Well, when a mummy and a daddy love each other very much
Lol. I came here because I was randomly surfing MS and found this game and that Korina was hosting. He's known as STAA on the TOS Forums and got banned from our Discord and was so immature guy that I never thought would be competent to host, so I wanted to see if this game went down the drain. Apparently he made some hosting mistakes here (no surprise) and town was dumb and didn't deserve to win.
Y'know, I came to MS to try to leave behind what happened on TOS forums and try to start anew. You really
really
didn't need to come and bring that back up Chit.

If you had said that I made some mistakes, and left it at that, I'd be fine with it.

Please leave what happened on the tos forums there. It's in the past. I've moved on from it, I've made my mistakes, realized them, and am trying not to repeat them again on here.

So, please stop trying to bring up the past.
I was done, not hard to figure that out, but sorry.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Micc »

:mrgreen: