micro 816-I: spaam (normal game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, it’s Gemeni and the Worst.

VOTE: Gemeni

Prof died because TW is scum and from a scum perspective, he was hella obv town. And Prof was going after TW earlier in the day.
I just have pause because TW has been successfully AtE’ing me this game if he’s scum.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Hmmm maybe
I did have lots of moments D1 with both of them where I was like "ooh yes good question good post" but neither has kept that up this game day
And also now that I think about it a lot of the stuff I agreed with related to finding Ircher and Prof scummy, so it's not like they were objectively right
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1099, Irrelephant11 wrote:yeah, I can assume town!Flavor for awhile to see where it leads me

I'm not sure I understand your point about Gemini not following you onto me --> therefore scum.

I agree scum might not want to vote together, but tw has a history of messing with VCA
by
voting together (at least in our last game together)

gem has sort of been coasting, though, I agree
This is just so similar to what I’m used to from townTW, and different from ScumTW. When he was scum, i just felt it so much that I caught RC whom I town read because I felt TW wasn’t super scum, and he’s town pinging me here.

Gemeni’s been rubbing me the wrong way since his chain on me, and when I assume TownPhant, it’s even worse.

I’m the lead person pushing you, right? That’s why Gemeni voted me. So when you flip, she can go “flavor pushed that mislynch, lynch him!” and tomorrow that would win the game for them. It was a good setup, actually, especially because I was pushing it as a chain saw afterwards, and had associated the 2 of you. It would incriminate me a lot tomorrow, and allow TW to join in easy leash on the wagon by pretending to be mine and RC’s pet.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1101, Irrelephant11 wrote:Hmmm maybe
I did have lots of moments D1 with both of them where I was like "ooh yes good question good post" but neither has kept that up this game day
And also now that I think about it a lot of the stuff I agreed with related to finding Ircher and Prof scummy, so it's not like they were objectively right
You were coming from a town perspective, though, is what I’m seeing. Scum would just point out town flaws.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

If you think it's tw/gem what makes gemini the better lynch?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Asking because apparently RC feels confident it's tw and I don't see enough associational stuff to say this has to be the team
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Also I do think given the choice gemini chooses town so there's that
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Also the fact that gemini called her hammer on Ircher a policy vote comes across as towny to me too
I think scum just says they don't believe him
Town says the player deserves to be punished for lying and hurting town's team wincon
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1106, Irrelephant11 wrote:Also I do think given the choice gemini chooses town so there's that
Maybe I shouldn't think this she plays a great scum game based on looking at Newbie 1851
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I feel her partner is town. TW picking scum here actually doesn’t make sense much to me due to him witnessing a strong towngame by RC and I even when we were hardcore fighting.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1082, Irrelephant11 wrote:@Gamma how are you reading me/FL?
pedit: but last page Gamma said that's not what he meant - he wasn't agreeing.
I'm townreading FL, you're a scumlean, but I'm trying to figure out whether FL's reasons for thinking you're confscum are solid, specifically that thing about the scum being on/off the wagon.
As for me agreeing or not agreeing, I don't read him that way, but I can definitely see what mutant is saying and it makes sense. So I agree in most senses. fyi I'm very cautious about agreeing to things after me just going willy-nilly on that got me scumread very early in one of my town games. I can link that if you like.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I don't need a link, I believe you that that happened.

Why am I a scumlean? And what are your other reads?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1111, Irrelephant11 wrote:I don't need a link, I believe you that that happened.

Why am I a scumlean? And what are your other reads?
You're a scumlean because I kinda get what FL is saying about you. As for other reads, I'm feeling kinda strange about my other townreads (Gemini, mutant, RC) because I don't think I've ever actually managed to settle onto the exact scumteam, despite having named it out in the past merely offhand, so my first instinct is to doubt myself.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

What is FL saying about me?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The stuff about you trying to get me on your good side
<Embrace The Void>

Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I guess that's fair, since I have pretty consistently townread you. Not sure what else I've done to get you on my good side though. I forgot he brought that up

Still townreading you fwiw, since I don't think scum care if I get them on my good side and with momentum starting to leave my lynch I assume scum!you drops the scumread of me in favor of an easier mislynch (assuming town!FL, who scum!you would be following)
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

So basically I townread the fact that you're not joining FL on the gemini train, which is I guess a conditional townread that assumes both town!FL and town!GT
Another way of saying this I guess is that I think your only two plausible partners at this point are FL and gemini
GeminiTwin12
GeminiTwin12
Goon
GeminiTwin12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:31 am

Post by GeminiTwin12 »

How does me + flavor leaf work out as as plausible partners?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Is that to me? I was saying that Gamma/FL and Gamma/GT12 are Gamma's only realistic scum partners
As part of why I'm townreading him, since I townread both of you individually (less sure on FL, but we're going with it for now)
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:36 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1039, Irrelephant11 wrote:Anyway mutant you can't intent to hammer since there's now only two votes on me. But welcome back - please do tell why FL is right and what about me/gemini reads scummy to you
So I can just vote you normally then? :P

I find myself regularly agreeing with FL but not necessarily liking the tone of his posts. Of course, 'tone' is just the way one reads posts so that's me doing that and not necessarily him.

You don't seem scummy to me, I have you as a town read - I'm sheeping here because I want to see where FL's attitude and opinions lead. Despite changing his stance a few times throughout the game, he's confident in them - like he believes each one and then reaches a different conclusion. Actually, reading that back makes me have some faith in town!FL. But the point is that giving FL what he wants is something that, I believe, will give us more information on him. If that involves lynching you, so be it. My read on you isn't the strongest and I'm known to have bad reads - so there's still the chance you could be scum from my PoV. And if lynching town!you proves later that FL is scum, then your death would be worth it and you wouldn't die in vain.

As for Gemini, she is in my lynch pool anyway. Not because she's necessarily scummy, but because she is not one of my town reads and I'm yet to sort her.
I mostly just lurk now.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1119, mutantdevle wrote:And if lynching town!you proves later that FL is scum, then your death would be worth it and you wouldn't die in vain.
yuck
this as a reason to give intent to hammer?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:40 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1058, Irrelephant11 wrote:I like that you have stepped it up this game day (tw, mutant, and gemini definitely have not)
Yeah, I've been a little bored in this game recently and hence have fallen into my equivalent of lurking.
I mostly just lurk now.
GeminiTwin12
GeminiTwin12
Goon
GeminiTwin12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:41 am

Post by GeminiTwin12 »

Every time I say that FL is scum, it rubs you the wrong way. Makes me think that I'm most likely correct on your slot. And your supposed thought(s) that I'm trying to set up a future misslynch is bs. My scumread on you is because I can't *get with* some of your 'reasons" /thoughts, it's mostly encased in PoE - which feels likes it's easy to throw in and say for lack of real reasons. And I asked you if you had thoughts that don't surround PoE so that I can get a sense on whether you're genuinely trying to sort.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1061, GeminiTwin12 wrote:
In post 1036, Flavor Leaf wrote:
That’s my point exactly with the questionable to hammer as it didn’t happen. The scum partner of Irrelephant wasn’t going to hammer. I’m leaning towards it being Gemeni.
You're implicating me as being scum here in this situation because I'm not going to hammer him? I don't get it. I'm not going to vote someone that I don't think is scum or has a good enough chance to be. Do you have any reasons that aren't PoE based?
Okay so I just wrote out some stuff explaining how Gemini's post here made me rethink sheeping FL but then as I was writing that I realised I was wrong and started thinking about this:

Assumption: Irrelephant is scum.

It is unlikely scum would feel the need to buss. Hence they would not hammer and would not already be on the wagon.

Conclusion: Irrelephant's scum partner would have to be off the wagon (as FL believes).

Assumption: Irrelephant is town.

As there hasn't been much stated in the way of Irrelephant being scum, scum is probably already on this wagon.

If scum are off the wagon, they would probably consider it too risky to hammer.

Conclusion: There is likely 1 scum on and 1 scum off the wagon.

Overall conclusion: I know my own alignment, I town read irrelephant and Gamma. Hence the only person I don't think is town who is off the wagon is Gemini. Regardless of Irrelephant's alignment, I believe there to be 1 scum off the wagon. So Gemini must be scum.

VOTE: GeminiTwin12
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:56 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Okay so fun fact I was meant to hit preview with that post but accidentally hit submit because I wanted to check the vote count first.

So if I have accidentally hammered then all I have to say is this:

Lol.
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”