micro 886: mbos6 william tatney. game ogre

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:04 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 86, Doctor Hopson wrote:The unannounced L1.
Any opinion on Drew.
The wagon.
The alleged meta the other doc referenced.
Charles disliking DDL (unclear how Drew read DDL).

What was the point of that question btw?

-H
what's your comments on any of these?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:17 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 99, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 76, EspressoPatronum wrote:To bring us back on track (*cough* Hectic *cough*), I still want to hear more from Dolittle.
let's dance
No dancing necessary - I'm very happy with your post above. I will have to give Hopson another read. Will comment further when I'm home from work.
Doctor Hopson
Doctor Hopson
Townie
Doctor Hopson
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Doctor Hopson »

In post 97, DrDolittle wrote:Ok. So the reason why I didn't want to commit on whether I'm seriously on tris' wagon is because it was more of a reaction, both on her and on everybody else. I think I got some fairly decent reads out of the following discussion. I'm dissatisfied with her response that she has reads, and then disappears without elaborating on them, but her overall posts in response to my L-1 was not a scum-flail.

With this said, I’m having a little trouble with Citceh due to the hydra and posting style, but I’m not sure that’s where I want to focus my attention pursue right now.

Clemency is so far consistent with his town game in 2040, among others where he makes funny irrelevant posts for the first couple of days. I think his post calling wanting day 1 to exceed page 2, and the fact that I like clemency means he can be town for now.

Espresso if town for me. Post 63 is an attempt at making sense of my posts and calling it out as he sees it. 71 is showing new-town player jurisprudence for avoiding a flash wagon, where he could have just ignored it and played for my lynch before page 5.

On the other hand I think Hopson is pretty scummy
In post 61, Doctor Hopson wrote:VOTE: DrDolittle

Hi all. Sorry to not have posted yet. I'm gutted I missed the Tris wagon (which sure looked fun) but I've been caught in a snowdrift for the last few days and haven't had much internet access. Not sure why my vote appeared in the last votecount. I'm fairly sure I didn't vote for anyone. Somewhat suspicious of CITCEH since there's two players in one slot so they've clearly got twice the chance of being mafia as anyone else does. Also they haven't made any scumslips yet which is pretty suspicious.
[...]
If people would leave me alone with an L-1 wagon then this day would be over already. It's like you aren't even trying to set a record for quickest-micro-scum win.
Here's him trying to shift attention away from tris vs me, which is the dominant topic, onto something that largely irrelevant (and clearly a joke). But what he's saying is not even true. At the point there were still 2 votes on tris' wagon, and it has by no means fizzled.
Wow, what a discredit. Are you going to take that Edugf?
He attempts to set up a provocation between citeh and espresso to further derail hunting. This looks like a scum positioning into being able to push either expresso or citeh depending on how the game progresses. Hopson is both scummy independently, and could be scum with tris in that he's trying to push attention away.

VOTE: Hopson
Good old Doc is back. Can't believe there were four pages of stuff to read.

Now here's what I can't believe is happening. DrDolittle is manufacturing things I have clearly
NOT
said. He's trying to paint me a villain here when I've only made one post and I don't like it at all.

Come now, just because you want to be the only Doctor left in the game, doesn't mean you can fake an argument against me.

VOTE: DrDolittle

P.S. Hectic Sensei please
touch
teach
me more. I'm under your guidance OwO

Also claiming [BULLETPROOF
SERIAL KILLER
DOCTOR
]
Doctor Hopson
Doctor Hopson
Townie
Doctor Hopson
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Doctor Hopson »

Doc.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:35 am

Post by DrDolittle »

OwO is out of fashion for uwu please get with the program.

in actuality I don't even know how to respond to 102. Guess I'll wait for Hopkirk to check in?
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:26 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 102, Doctor Hopson wrote:P.S. Hectic Sensei please
touch
teach
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: Balki B

Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Citceh »

touch
teach
Bobby checking in, we should principle lynch this. Anyone dare to disagree?
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 94, Charles510 wrote:why come out and claim to be mafia?
It's bucking Bobby again. Why are you treating his "7 mafia and 2 town" claim seriously? You're a good friend of mine Charles, and we go WAY back, but seems like a flimsy reason to vote someone.

UNVOTE: DrDoLittle
VOTE: Charles510
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 102, Doctor Hopson wrote:
In post 97, DrDolittle wrote:Ok. So the reason why I didn't want to commit on whether I'm seriously on tris' wagon is because it was more of a reaction, both on her and on everybody else. I think I got some fairly decent reads out of the following discussion. I'm dissatisfied with her response that she has reads, and then disappears without elaborating on them, but her overall posts in response to my L-1 was not a scum-flail.

With this said, I’m having a little trouble with Citceh due to the hydra and posting style, but I’m not sure that’s where I want to focus my attention pursue right now.

Clemency is so far consistent with his town game in 2040, among others where he makes funny irrelevant posts for the first couple of days. I think his post calling wanting day 1 to exceed page 2, and the fact that I like clemency means he can be town for now.

Espresso if town for me. Post 63 is an attempt at making sense of my posts and calling it out as he sees it. 71 is showing new-town player jurisprudence for avoiding a flash wagon, where he could have just ignored it and played for my lynch before page 5.

On the other hand I think Hopson is pretty scummy
In post 61, Doctor Hopson wrote:VOTE: DrDolittle

Hi all. Sorry to not have posted yet. I'm gutted I missed the Tris wagon (which sure looked fun) but I've been caught in a snowdrift for the last few days and haven't had much internet access. Not sure why my vote appeared in the last votecount. I'm fairly sure I didn't vote for anyone. Somewhat suspicious of CITCEH since there's two players in one slot so they've clearly got twice the chance of being mafia as anyone else does. Also they haven't made any scumslips yet which is pretty suspicious.
[...]
If people would leave me alone with an L-1 wagon then this day would be over already. It's like you aren't even trying to set a record for quickest-micro-scum win.
Here's him trying to shift attention away from tris vs me, which is the dominant topic, onto something that largely irrelevant (and clearly a joke). But what he's saying is not even true. At the point there were still 2 votes on tris' wagon, and it has by no means fizzled.
He attempts to set up a provocation between citeh and espresso to further derail hunting. This looks like a scum positioning into being able to push either expresso or citeh depending on how the game progresses. Hopson is both scummy independently, and could be scum with tris in that he's trying to push attention away.

Good old Doc is back. Can't believe there were four pages of stuff to read.

Now here's what I can't believe is happening. DrDolittle is manufacturing things I have clearly
NOT
said. He's trying to paint me a villain here when I've only made one post and I don't like it at all.

Come now, just because you want to be the only Doctor left in the game, doesn't mean you can fake an argument against me.

VOTE: DrDolittle

P.S. Hectic Sensei please
touch
teach

Also claiming [BULLETPROOF
SERIAL KILLER
DOCTOR
]
Ahem, remember, even if you two Docs kill each other I will still be standing.

And please clarify what you mean by you only made 'one post'? Your iso says different, are we talking about your hydra head(fucking hydras)?

This doctor(drew) think that doctor(dolittle) has made the most townie post so far.....I do say your reaction is telling.

Hectic, or Bobby or who the fuck ever it is. Have you played with Charles?
Doctor Hopson
Doctor Hopson
Townie
Doctor Hopson
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Doctor Hopson »

In post 90, Charles510 wrote:
In post 79, Doctor Hopson wrote:I'm just going to come out and claim I'm the mafia lynchproof cop (you were close though). I know it's an odd move, but I've got a hunch this game is bastard and there's actually 7 mafia and 2 town.

-H

WTF?

Does Charles have a reputation? This is a bad reaction otherwise.
In post 95, Doctor Drew wrote:DrDolittle is prob town, so is tris(which means she is scum heh).

Dr Hopson is prob troll scum(let's not count out jester).

Espresso seems to be a carbon copy of the our last game, town lean, but meta only carries so much weight.

Charles is..uhh, Charles.

All I can figure out of this shit show so far.
I'd like to hear what you mean by 'troll' scum.
In post 106, Citceh wrote:
touch
teach
Bobby checking in, we should principle lynch this. Anyone dare to disagree?
100% agree. Wouldn't tolerate anything like that. Not sure why it's got my name in the quote though since I didn't post anything like that so you must have edited the quote tags.

Will comment on the doctors tomorrow. Busy atm.

-H
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Citceh »

In post 108, Doctor Drew wrote:Hectic, or Bobby or who the fuck ever it is. Have you played with Charles?
Answering as who the fuck ever it is:
No.

I (Bobby McHec'ton) like Drew's frustration in his last post. A CAUTIOUS townread.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Citceh »

In post 109, Doctor Hopson wrote:100% agree. Wouldn't tolerate anything like that. Not sure why it's got my name in the quote though since I didn't post anything like that so you must have edited the quote tags.

Will comment on the doctors tomorrow. Busy atm.

-H
I SEE, my mafiaread on you has now moved from sergeant to lieutenant, and has therefore wrapped around back to a TOWNREAD. Join us on the Charles wagon, Hopkirk, we could get a quickhammer in before Doctor Watson checks in, he's probably asleep right now.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 110, Citceh wrote:
In post 108, Doctor Drew wrote:Hectic, or Bobby or who the fuck ever it is. Have you played with Charles?
Answering as who the fuck ever it is:
No.
This made me chuckle, I like this who the fuck ever it is person.

Doc Hopson, just the way you are playing off all the fake claims and your reaction to DocDo's vote on you seems so obv scum, you basically already lied(unless you can clarify by answering the question I asked you). The troll part is that it almost seems you are trying to be scummy, which is why I mentioned the jester thing.
Doctor Hopson
Doctor Hopson
Townie
Doctor Hopson
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Doctor Hopson »

VOTE: Charles Seems like something I was going to do anyway.

Which question?

-H
Doctor Hopson
Doctor Hopson
Townie
Doctor Hopson
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Doctor Hopson »

Only question is hydra head related. I think citceH is the only hydra in the game.

-H
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Well know I am confused, the sign ups had you as a hydra as well.
Doctor Hopson
Doctor Hopson
Townie
Doctor Hopson
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Doctor Hopson »

Well there's been some weird posts that I don't remember posting looking back through the game. Are you saying I got hacked?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 116, Doctor Hopson wrote:Well there's been some weird posts that I don't remember posting looking back through the game. Are you saying I got hacked?
Ah ok, gotcha.

*backs away slowly*
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:24 pm

I kinda want to policy Doc H because the hydra shenanigans are going to be a pain.

Icing on the cake that others think Doc H is scummy.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:27 pm

Interested to hear @Clemency's take on today so far. He had some good insight last game.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:30 pm

@Mastina hasn't said anything since the Citceh identify reveal. What are your thoughts on their sheepworthiness now?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:31 pm

In post 120, EspressoPatronum wrote:@Mastina hasn't said anything since the Citceh
identity
reveal. What are your thoughts on their sheepworthiness now?
EBWOP
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Citceh »

In post 118, EspressoPatronum wrote:I kinda want to policy Doc H because the hydra shenanigans are going to be a pain.

Icing on the cake that others think Doc H is scummy.
Bobby speaking right now: I think post and were by Doctor Watson, and the others by Hopkirk. The doc could make which posts are by them a LITTLE clearer though. SURE, it'll get difficult if they never acknowledge each other's posts and pretend to be non-hydras when questioned, but NO way do we policy lynch that. Nothing wrong with a nice dose of humour in the game, and they can't keep this up for the game's entirety...
right?

Any-fucking-way, I like Hopkirk's posts thus far; it's been a healthy dose of memes besides some productive scumhunting. Watson's second post is terrible, but I don't mafiaread him THAT much for it since though it's a little late to be joking around like that (5 fucking pages in), I can definitely see him doing that.
In post 97, DrDolittle wrote:

You should know that Hopkirk is 100% joking here, NO way does he think he can start something between Egduf and Espresso with this.
Citceh
Citceh
Townie
Citceh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Citceh »

You know what, it's probably easier if I just say that Egduf, Hopkirk, Doctor Watson, and I have played QUITE a few games together off-site. I was initially alarmed by the HIGH volume of memes Hopkirk was generating early on; he's not one to meme THIS much in a forum format, but it was beside some decent scumhunting and prodding, so I think it's just him having fun given how fucking weird this situation is.

-Bobby McHec'ton
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by tris »

In post 120, EspressoPatronum wrote:@Mastina hasn't said anything since the Citceh identify reveal. What are your thoughts on their sheepworthiness now?
Actually was before .

-------------------------------

I keep trying to think about this game, but I'm feeling a bit tired.

Espresso seems like he did last game, but I don't know what he's like as scum.

Charles is also being like Charles was, but I wonder if and might be fake.

@Clemency and Charles
I still want to know why you townread me.

more thoughts when I'm less tired.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”