Micro 890: CultD3 [Game Over; Korina Rules The World]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Pine »

What did the hydra do wrong again?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 279, chkflip wrote:Mainstream Micro I - Cult Leader: JacobSavage
Mainstream Micro III - Cult Leader: TheIrishPope
Mainstream Micro IV - Cult Leader: Wisdom

The 2nd micro isn't linked correctly in my wiki or I'd have that one up as well.

The general synopsis of cult in micros is to look TOWN AS FUCK so that they don't get lynched. Now,
my micros
are only different in the sense that cult leader starts 100% alone and doesn't speak among its members (because there's no cap to real cult [sorry not sorry mod] so daytalk would potentially make them too powerful a force). Eliminating that, though, and you have a very small sample of what your average player does when given the role to simply grow and survive.

What is Light and L doing?
- Offering advice in regards to my silly push on Elsa Jay and the grandstanding EJ did with DD.
- Pushing discussion to go the way of "find scum" over "find the cult leader" (which I've already outlined is bad)
all six or seven posts defending the chemist wagon - it's easy af to just come in and white knight the policy lynch to look town
the domino theory - it places them at the lead of town and allows them to take charge and "sort" their three dominoes while leading town wherever they want

This is all well-orchestrated attempts at looking AS TOWN AS POSSIBLE while setting themselves up to lead us down the path.

Not only no, but FUCK no.

Lynch Light and L. They're the cult leader.
@pine
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Korina »

In post 314, Korina wrote:Mobile vc 1.6 - REPOST
Light (4, L-1) - chk, ep, elsa, ceejay
Chemist (1) - pine
Ep (1) - drew
ceejay (1) - chemist

Not voting - anyone else not listed

Deadline sometime, in like 7ish days.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Pine »

In post 326, Chemist1422 wrote:

The 2nd micro isn't linked correctly in my wiki or I'd have that one up as well.

The general synopsis of cult in micros is to look TOWN AS FUCK so that they don't get lynched. Now,
my micros
are only different in the sense that cult leader starts 100% alone and doesn't speak among its members (because there's no cap to real cult [sorry not sorry mod] so daytalk would potentially make them too powerful a force). Eliminating that, though, and you have a very small sample of what your average player does when given the role to simply grow and survive.

- Offering advice in regards to my silly push on Elsa Jay and the grandstanding EJ did with DD.
- Pushing discussion to go the way of "find scum" over "find the cult leader" (which I've already outlined is bad)
all six or seven posts defending the chemist wagon - it's easy af to just come in and white knight the policy lynch to look town
the domino theory - it places them at the lead of town and allows them to take charge and "sort" their three dominoes while leading town wherever they want

This is all well-orchestrated attempts at looking AS TOWN AS POSSIBLE while setting themselves up to lead us down the path.

@pine
Yeah I don't buy this shit at-fucking-all, and there's probably scum on the wagon. Starting with Chemist (still).

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:36 am

Post by chkflip »

Tell us how you REALLY feel, Pine.

:lol:
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:38 am

Post by chkflip »

It's too deep into the day for L&L and DD to not have votes out.

I'll reply to the reply after work.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 328, Pine wrote:

my micros

@pine
Yeah I don't buy this shit at-fucking-all, and there's probably scum on the wagon. Starting with Chemist (still).
oh my god

I’m not even on the wagon
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 331, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 328, Pine wrote:

my micros

@pine
oh my god

I’m not even on the wagon
Ummmmmmmmm.

Okay, that's valid. Maybe I should actually read the game.

UNVOTE:

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol Pine.

Reading through Chkflips case on hydra, and going through a few isos that had me concerned (Elsa and gameplay). I have a few questions for the parties at hand.

Chkflip, first off that first game you linked to takes me down memory lane. But I digress, I admittedly didn't read through the entirety of those game, just your rational as it applies to this game. But the 'so townie they are scum' argument seems weird. The same issue I have as Elsa not being cult leader, I just don't see cult leader putting themselves out like that on D1.

Which brings me to Elsa. Your claim bugs me, if true you should be town leader. I also feel an Elsa/hydra scum team highly unlikely.......I feel like Elsa would be in here doing something to get heat of hydra if that were the case(though I guess if Elsa is cult leader and hydra is cult......maybe they would be Mia.......fucking wifom lol).

These leads into Gameplay.....I am a bit confused if you actually want an UT reveal or not. I ask because I think it is a terrible idea and just want some clarification(also second time I asked, but he hasn't been in since the first).

Basically I don't like Elsa's play as claimed UT, and want some more content from them, answers from Gameplay, more reasoning from Chkflip, Pine to read the game, and less hydras in games of mafia lol.

VOTE: Elsa
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Pine »

I'll try to read, sure. Hydrae are fine as long as they take it seriously, but most don't.

Good news though - pretty sure Doc Drew is Town.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Just because you don't like my claim, Drew, doesn't mean you freaking vote me. That's... Just confusing.

Surely you'd trust the other UT claim later, OR trust the "real PRs" to CC later. Going for me day 1 isn't the right play.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 335, Elsa Jay wrote:Just because you don't like my claim, Drew, doesn't mean you freaking vote me. That's... Just confusing.

Surely you'd trust the other UT claim later, OR trust the "real PRs" to CC later. Going for me day 1 isn't the right play.
What do you mean by ’surely I would trust the other UT claim later'?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 328, Pine wrote: Yeah I don't buy this shit at-fucking-all, and there's probably scum on the wagon. [Snipped the A+ case on Chemist]
If L&L flips town, I could see one of the three others on the wagon as scum (chk/Elsa/ceejay). Looking like it could be ceejay.

I don't see why scum would want to bus on D1 in this game, so I'd likely give towncred to all currently on the wagon. If L&L is cult leader, the whole wagon is locktown imo.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:18 am

Post by Pine »

In post 337, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 328, Pine wrote: Yeah I don't buy this shit at-fucking-all, and there's probably scum on the wagon. [Snipped the A+ case on Chemist]
If L&L flips town, I could see one of the three others on the wagon as scum (chk/Elsa/ceejay). Looking like it could be ceejay.

I don't see why scum would want to bus on D1 in this game, so I'd likely give towncred to all currently on the wagon. If L&L is cult leader, the whole wagon is locktown imo.
Whoa hey, get a load of this guys WIFOM

VOTE: EP

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:19 am

Post by Korina »

Ignore the bump. Reading on mobile.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:00 am

Post by Korina »

Light and L have been prodded. Gameplay is being replaced, due to them not picking up their prod. Deadline will freeze at 6d, 9hr.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:09 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I wonder if I literally ignored him into replacing out.

Now I feel slightly bad.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:07 am

In post 338, Pine wrote:

Why hello again, old friend.

The discrediting begins... Ruby 2.0.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Korina »

Deadline is being paused at 7d, 5hr due to GE asking to rep out. Nobody is in trouble, nor are listmods being called or anything of that nature. The game will continue on as normal, any prod timers are being paused at the current hour they're at.
For reference:

Spoiler:
EP, Elsa - 2hr
Pine - 5hr
Drew - 13hr
Chemist - 19hr
chkflip - 20hr
ceejay - 1d, 11hr
Light and L - 2d till replacement
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

God Damnit when people say "your not in trouble" out of the blue I just get scared shitless. I never worry until people tell me not to worry out of the blue.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Pine »

In post 342, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 338, Pine wrote:

You’re misusing the term. Calling you scummy is not discrediting.

Implying I have an irrational or personal vendetta against you, however, IS.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:34 am

In post 345, Pine wrote:
In post 342, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 338, Pine wrote:

You’re misusing the term. Calling you scummy is not discrediting.

Implying I have an irrational or personal vendetta against you, however, IS.
You did the same thing to me as scum in Ruby + you're doing it again here.

Calling something WIFOM =/= calling something scummy. I would like you to elaborate on exactly why you think scum would bus the cult leader on D1.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Pine »

Curious. I didn’t say that.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Light and L
Light and L
Townie
Light and L
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Light and L »

Hi sorry I was busy
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:40 am

Post by chennisden »

I think ill use this acc instead of hydra.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”