Micro 895: Think Twice (Thanks for Playing!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 622, Saudade wrote:In hindsight disgusting tactical replacement by volpe
yeah this is the main reason I was so frustrated. I knew my case was solid and she just left with very poor reasoning.

saudade and tris, sorry for being an ass but this game got to me

mena too, but I think our arguments were more in the spirit of the game esp once you voted me and I knew I was right lol
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by tris »

In post 621, Menalque wrote:Ooi, what was it that made you vote me in the end tris?

Also thanks for modding chem
townreading ethos. I got the overall sense that everything he was doing came from town. i didn't see the plan you were arguing he had was the most likely explanation. it was possible, but i thought is was more likely he was just town. one thing that helped towards the end was that he was getting upset, not just with me, but with saudade. i believed that was real frustration. me saying i was leaning towards voting ethos there was actually a lie, by the way.

also i decided volpe was scum. that was something i had started to suspect before ethos was arguing for it, and so that helped me feel like those feelings were accurate and not just something i had been convinced of.

when i skimmed some of your meta, it seemed you hadn't been in very many scum games, especially in this position, so i didn't buy the argument that you wouldn't be capable of putting up a fight like this.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by tris »

In post 625, eth0s wrote:
In post 622, Saudade wrote:In hindsight disgusting tactical replacement by volpe
yeah this is the main reason I was so frustrated. I knew my case was solid and she just left with very poor reasoning.

saudade and tris, sorry for being an ass but this game got to me

mena too, but I think our arguments were more in the spirit of the game esp once you voted me and I knew I was right lol
no problem
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Saudade »

In post 624, Elements wrote:gg all
still no clue how to play this as scum :/
well it clearly states in the title,
think twice!
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Volpe14 »

Disgusting my ass to be fair.

I didn't feel like playing this game because of how slow/small it was and repped out of it. I'm not forced to play a game I don't want to.

There was never anything town AI in that rep out and if you assumed it the blame is on you.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 626, tris wrote:
In post 621, Menalque wrote:Ooi, what was it that made you vote me in the end tris?

Also thanks for modding chem
townreading ethos. I got the overall sense that everything he was doing came from town. i didn't see the plan you were arguing he had was the most likely explanation. it was possible, but i thought is was more likely he was just town. one thing that helped towards the end was that he was getting upset, not just with me, but with saudade. i believed that was real frustration. me saying i was leaning towards voting ethos there was actually a lie, by the way.

also i decided volpe was scum. that was something i had started to suspect before ethos was arguing for it, and so that helped me feel like those feelings were accurate and not just something i had been convinced of.

when i skimmed some of your meta, it seemed you hadn't been in very many scum games, especially in this position, so i didn't buy the argument that you wouldn't be capable of putting up a fight like this.
This makes me feel better, thanks tris. I actually wasn’t sure if you not engaging that much generally was a strat or not, but either way I thought it was pretty good — going mostly off evidence that was already there and not letting yourself get overly influenced here. I might try something similar if I ever have to be in the hammer making position myself.

I wondered if it was a lie but couldn’t deny myself the false hope :p

Eth0s was just so damn towny, and I thought his frustration read as so genuine that I was really not optimistic after that and I would’ve felt bad targeting him for it.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Menalque »

But I thought that going on with the strategy of targeting tris prob wasn’t gonna work from where I was entering. So I decided trying to create a bit of chaos was better, but sadly the only way to do that when the game had reached the size it was at was to change target abruptly.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 629, Volpe14 wrote:
Disgusting my ass to be fair.

I didn't feel like playing this game because of how slow/small it was and repped out of it. I'm not forced to play a game I don't want to.

There was never anything town AI in that rep out and if you assumed it the blame is on you.
Enjoy your loss baby
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades