Micro 898 | Forest Fire | Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 397, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 393, eth0s wrote:
In post 321, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 320, Banakai wrote:even 200 posts in he's still advocating for RVS votes. Why do you want people to vote so bad? idk seems kinda scummy to me. Usually town wants to hold off lynching someone until close to the deadline.
Is he advocating for RVS votes though? People placing votes and seeing how the wagons develop is useful when looking back. I don't see how encouraging it is scummy.
Penguin, I am very confused on what your read on Dann is supposed to be.
I think that’s pretty damned obvious.
I asked this before I got to the readlist.

What are you getting so flip floppy aggressive on me all of the sudden for anyway?
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 398, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 390, Dannflor wrote:Sort of think scum!Banakai just goes with the consensus reads instead of defending this
i would v read if he confidently defended instead of backing up saying his w read isn’t confident he just wanted to post it
In post 399, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: bankai

will go through him again when im on a laptop
Sell me on Banaki over Ethos.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 400, eth0s wrote:
In post 320, Banakai wrote:even 200 posts in he's still advocating for RVS votes. Why do you want people to vote so bad? idk seems kinda scummy to me. Usually town wants to hold off lynching someone until close to the deadline.
Is he advocating for RVS votes though? People placing votes and seeing how the wagons develop is useful when looking back. I don't see how encouraging it is scummy.

What are you getting so flip floppy aggressive on me all of the sudden for anyway?
What? How am I’m being “flip floppy”? And how is this even remotely “aggressive”? I obviously didn’t know you hadn’t seen the readslist when you posted that. Why so defensive?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 402, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

What? How am I’m being “flip floppy”? And how is this even remotely “aggressive”? I obviously didn’t know you hadn’t seen the readslist when you posted that. Why so defensive?
it's just a part of it. You went from liking my catch up and more or less agreeing with me, thinking my thoughts on BS were valid, to voting me. And given the context of (as I was catching up on the last few pages chronologically) I think it was pretty obvious that I hadn't seen the readlist yet. Just felt like a snide remark with the hopes of discrediting me, even if only a little bit.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 401, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 390, Dannflor wrote:Sort of think scum!Banakai just goes with the consensus reads instead of defending this
i would v read if he confidently defended instead of backing up saying his w read isn’t confident he just wanted to post it

why does someone need to "sell you" on voting on someone other than someone that you "just feel weird about idk"?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 365, Blatant Scum wrote:I made some reads, cause town to lose the game, decided to change strategy from reader to mech player.
Right now my strategy is to find a strong town read and then sheep it.
I will probably sheep Dennflor this game.
Just curious, why aren't you voting sheep with me at this time then? Are you waiting to get a stronger read?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 403, eth0s wrote:

it's just a part of it. You went from liking my catch up and more or less agreeing with me, thinking my thoughts on BS were valid, to voting me. And given the context of (as I was catching up on the last few pages chronologically) I think it was pretty obvious that I hadn't seen the readlist yet. Just felt like a snide remark with the hopes of discrediting me, even if only a little bit.
A) That was prior to Psyche replace in and B) I’m not or ever claimed to be a goddamned mindreader, so why do you think I should know it was “obvious”? You’re basically calling me a liar here, so if anyone is doing any discrediting here, it isn’t me.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 404, eth0s wrote:
In post 401, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

why does someone need to "sell you" on voting on someone other than someone that you "just feel weird about idk"?
Because contrary to your misinterpreting of my posting, I’m sincerely trying to figure out the best vote. It comes down to a question of POE and you are one of the slots currently lowest on my list. Does this mean I’m confident on it? Of course not but I am just way more confident about higher reads.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

@Ethos, @Banaki, can you please link me to some town and scum games of yours? Tyvm.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 406, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

A) That was prior to Psyche replace in and B) I’m not or ever claimed to be a goddamned mindreader, so why do you think I should know it was “obvious”? You’re basically calling me a liar here, so if anyone is doing any discrediting here, it isn’t me.
Considering my posts were referencing things in posting order and my next post was referencing the readlist, I thought it was pretty obvious.

Me saying that something felt like a snide, discrediting comment is different than me accusing you of actually doing it. I was explaining my POV. Who's being defensive again?

I also never called you a liar or implied it.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 408, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Ethos, @Banaki, can you please link me to some town and scum games of yours? Tyvm.
Anything I could link you could be selective and I could just play by/against whatever meta it is to influence how you see me though? Like why don't you just look for it yourself?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 367, sheepsaysmeep wrote:yeah banakai's dann read is kinda ass but my hesitancy is that it's so against the general consensus

What happened in those almost 7 hours to change your mind?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by eth0s »

Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 409, eth0s wrote:
In post 406, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

Considering my posts were referencing things in posting order and my next post was referencing the readlist, I thought it was pretty obvious.

Me saying that something felt like a snide, discrediting comment is different than me accusing you of actually doing it. I was explaining my POV. Who's being defensive again?

I also never called you a liar or implied it.
I said I didn’t know you hadn’t seen Penguin’s readlist. Do you believe me or not?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 410, eth0s wrote:
In post 408, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Ethos, @Banaki, can you please link me to some town and scum games of yours? Tyvm.
Anything I could link you could be selective and I could just play by/against whatever meta it is to influence how you see me though? Like why don't you just look for it yourself?
Why would it be “selective” if you’re town? And because it’s less work.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I asked you for a town and scum game and you link me you’re ISO? I don’t need a link to that.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 411, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 367, sheepsaysmeep wrote:yeah banakai's dann read is kinda ass but my hesitancy is that it's so against the general consensus

What happened in those almost 7 hours to change your mind?
nothing; the first post is an overall statement of disliking

talk to me about ethos? i could be convinced either way theyre somewhat under my radar
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 413, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I said I didn’t know you hadn’t seen Penguin’s readlist. Do you believe me or not?
I don't know. I lean yes on believing you as I doubt you would really drag out such a conversation if it was a snide discrediting remark.

My point is simply that I
thought
it was obvious that I hadn't seen his reads yet. It's probably a moot point.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 414, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
Anything I could link you
could
be selective and I could just play by/against whatever meta it is to influence how you see me though? Like why don't you just look for it yourself?
Why
would
it be “selective” if you’re town? And because it’s less work.
see bold underlines.

If I'm scum I can show you whatever I want you to see. If I'm town then I show you which games exactly?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 415, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
I asked you for a town and scum game and you link me you’re ISO? I don’t need a link to that.
it should link you to all the threads I've been apart of. See my last post for why there's no point in me putting in the legwork for you
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 418, eth0s wrote:
could
be selective and I could just play by/against whatever meta it is to influence how you see me though? Like why don't you just look for it yourself?
Why
would
see bold underlines.

If I'm scum I can show you whatever I want you to see. If I'm town then I show you which games exactly?
the most recent
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 420, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 418, eth0s wrote:
could
Why
would
see bold underlines.

the most recent
No offense but what exactly do you think you're contributing by answering a question for someone else?

Like it's not even a big deal, it wasn't super specifically to her, but my already stated reasoning shoots down your answer anyway.

So just, why?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i want to see your most recent games
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 422, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i want to see your most recent games
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by Plotinus »

There's a fire of desire that burns
from the bottom of my heart,
who can put it out
except the sea of your love?