Micro 901 | Penguin Mafia, The Third | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 59, Flicker wrote:Maybe Maybe it was just a joke and completely null. Maybe it was actually a reaction test and I could have gotten a town lean from that
This was the post I was talking about. I did just make a post saying I re-read it and I thought I may have misunderstood what he was saying but based on the conversation she had with power and the fact flicker never corrected me when I accused flicker of parlor tricks has me thinking my original read was right
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Robbnva »

shos. Let's slow this down a bit ok.

How does me answering your questions, make me appear irritated?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 93, Robbnva wrote:I’m thinking that both you and he are suspicious so far. That post flicker made definitely comes off as scum motivated. Town doesn’t need parlor tricks to get town read. Scum does however. The fact that you see it as townie is suspicious also. Hi claiming you’ve started discussion and trying to gain cred for that is also scummy.

That’s what I’m thinking
I honestly think this post rattled you and you retaliated by falsely accusing me of something and omgus voting me. Do you not like when people scum read you shos?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:06 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 1.03

shos
(3): Robbnva, Doctor Drew, eth0s
Robbnva
(2): Gamma Emerald, shos
Pyrrha Nikos
(1): Flicker
Flicker
(1): Amrun
Amrun
(1): power27

Not Voting
(1):
Pyrrha Nikos

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2019-11-25 09:00:00)
<(") | (")>
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:51 am

Post by shos »

173:
To be clear - the content of your response - I have no probs with it. The ONLY thing that bothered me there truly is your posts' timing, which to me suggests you were deep in the game by then, when there was literally nothing to be serious about yet.

174: we have played before? Where?
Also I've repeatedly explained that the only thing I got is about you. Not flicker. Not ethos. Not amrun.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:53 am

Post by shos »

In post 175, Robbnva wrote:
In post 59, Flicker wrote:Maybe Maybe it was just a joke and completely null. Maybe it was actually a reaction test and I could have gotten a town lean from that
This was the post I was talking about. I did just make a post saying I re-read it and I thought I may have misunderstood what he was saying but based on the conversation she had with power and the fact flicker never corrected me when I accused flicker of parlor tricks has me thinking my original read was right
To me this post (59) reads:
"Maybe I could have gotten a town lean on shos"
And not
"I am trying to get towncred"

And I don't see how that is what you get from it. Please explain further.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 179, shos wrote:The ONLY thing that bothered me there truly is your posts' timing, which to me suggests you were deep in the game by then, when there was literally nothing to be serious about yet.
I still don't understand this. What exactly is the problem with the timing? I mean to be completely transparent, I do other things while playing mafia. Sometimes I even play while sitting at a red light. So there will definitely be awkward gaps in my posts. I also explained sometimes I realize I missed something or felt something need clarification. In this case, I realized i didn't answer one of your questions which is why I made the 2nd post. The third was just a clarification of something I was saying. I am a huge fan of being as transparent as possible.
In post 179, shos wrote:174: we have played before? Where?
No way I can pull up all the games on my phone but here is all my alts.
RobCapone
Beck
Derpy Hooves
Jake from State Farm
Riblet
WoodyWoodpecker
Chumba
TwoFace
Cedrick
Gustavo
In post 180, shos wrote:And I don't see how that is what you get from it. Please explain further.
not sure how i can explain it anymore than I already have. At first read that was what I thought he was saying, I thought he was saying he was doing something so people would town read him.

-I felt was them discussing that issue.

If I misunderstood what she was saying (which it seems I may have) then I will apologize to flicker.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Amrun »

Eh.... don’t like the push on Robb. Post timing? That’s a stretch.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 151, Flicker wrote:I thought the fake L-1 was
shos
reaction testing the thread - my question wasn't a reaction test for him.

Also I'm a she, please and thank you. :)

Going back through the rest of the thread now.
ahh missed this post.

My apologies for misunderstanding your original posts. It does seems like I wasn't the only one so i don't feel as stupid.

Just so you know, scum do fake reaction tests, especially fake L-1s and Fake hammers. just keep that in mine going forward in mafia games.

I retract my scum read on you for now. I did try to search your games to see if anyone did a reaction test and couldn't find any. The only thing close was when you told somebody else that flavor's vote could have been one which kind of what you did here so for now I don't really see any issue with it, even if your conclusion I think is wrong.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 141, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah did I move my vote at all because I also noticed this, he’s looking quite hot and bothered rn
Shos sort of failed at it. Can you explain what about those makes it seem like I’m hot and bothered vs just answering the questions he asked?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I really am getting strong town vibes from Robb.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:07 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 155, shos wrote:
In post 153, eth0s wrote:
In post 99, shos wrote:hmmmm looks like I irritated you a bit there
95-96 were posted in 9:04,9:06
97 in 9:23
98 in 9:31

hurrr
VOTE: Robbnva
What relevance does this have? I think it was good posting and good insight by robbnva and it's pretty shitty of you to just stomp all over it and act like any of it was scum indicative.
the relevance is that the whole idea was generating content which will lead us out of RVS. Then Robb started acting up under the pressure, so I added pressure on top to see what happens. The result was a huge number of posts in varying times by Robb who I think is scum caught for the wrong reason.
In post 154, eth0s wrote:Shos weirdly picking me at random to be "reaction test"-ed and then never following up on it was weird. Then the way that he jumped on robbnva felt unnatural and mechanical. I think occam's razor says the whole thing is scum motivated and people are overthinking it

VOTE: shos
And again, you were a random pick to start up conversation, don't feel special. Enough reactions were provided by others so no reason to specially pick YOU. How on Earth is that Occam's razor
1. I think if you do just a little bit of meta diving you will see that's nai for robb. I know he's changing his play a bit but until there's enough of s sample rate to see if his meta changes it's pretty safe to assume you didn't uncover anything due to posting times...

2. I dont understand half of your second response and honestly I dont care about it.

It looks like YOU are the one acting up under pressure. Accusing scum!Robb for posting schedule and then "going to bed" (truth or not, doesnt matter) in the midst of conversation, while having pending questions/accusations at you (as long as memory serves me correctly) -- it doesnt look good.

Maybe it's robb's recent attitude change that's making me feel so strongly about this, but he's my top TR seeing the way he handled the situation so far.

Shos just looks like scum trying to look productive and clinging onto whatever reason he can to attack.

I'm fine with my vote.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:19 am

Post by shos »

@181: fair enough, I guess. I'm hesitant but I'll admit it's weak. Also hi Jake from state farm! indeed we did. re:59 I guess I nullified your scumlean on flicker, lol, now you can vote me wholeheartedly :P

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:26 am

Post by shos »

@183:
Are you talking to me or flicker? because I'm
positive
that I've done such reaction tests before. I may not have played in 2 years, but it's not like I invented it.
Robbnva wrote:
In post 141, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah did I move my vote at all because I also noticed this, he’s looking quite hot and bothered rn
Shos sort of failed at it. Can you explain what about those makes it seem like I’m hot and bothered vs just answering the questions he asked?
OK so I was really going to let this go but you just keep shoving it to my face. You quoted Gamma, but removed the part of the post where he quoted the timestamps of yer posts. something to hide? I'm gonna let gamma answer this one :facepalm:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:27 am

Post by shos »

In post 141, Gamma Emerald wrote:

hurrr
Yeah did I move my vote at all because I also noticed this, he’s looking quite hot and bothered rn
full quote for the record.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 186, eth0s wrote:
In post 155, shos wrote:
In post 153, eth0s wrote:

hurrr
What relevance does this have? I think it was good posting and good insight by robbnva and it's pretty shitty of you to just stomp all over it and act like any of it was scum indicative.
the relevance is that the whole idea was generating content which will lead us out of RVS. Then Robb started acting up under the pressure, so I added pressure on top to see what happens. The result was a huge number of posts in varying times by Robb who I think is scum caught for the wrong reason.
In post 154, eth0s wrote:Shos weirdly picking me at random to be "reaction test"-ed and then never following up on it was weird. Then the way that he jumped on robbnva felt unnatural and mechanical. I think occam's razor says the whole thing is scum motivated and people are overthinking it

VOTE: shos
And again, you were a random pick to start up conversation, don't feel special. Enough reactions were provided by others so no reason to specially pick YOU. How on Earth is that Occam's razor
1. I think if you do just a little bit of meta diving you will see that's nai for robb. I know he's changing his play a bit but until there's enough of s sample rate to see if his meta changes it's pretty safe to assume you didn't uncover anything due to posting times...

2. I dont understand half of your second response and honestly I dont care about it.

It looks like YOU are the one acting up under pressure. Accusing scum!Robb for posting schedule and then "going to bed" (truth or not, doesnt matter) in the midst of conversation, while having pending questions/accusations at you (as long as memory serves me correctly) -- it doesnt look good.

Maybe it's robb's recent attitude change that's making me feel so strongly about this, but he's my top TR seeing the way he handled the situation so far.

Shos just looks like scum trying to look productive and clinging onto whatever reason he can to attack.

I'm fine with my vote.
1. I'm a busy busy bee to go through his meta after midnight. I'll be glad if you could help with that.
2. I'll rephrase: there's no difference between slots, so whoever I fake L-1 gets the cake. You were it. randomly. The reactions tested are not only YOURS, but everyone's (people tend to panic) and since people have reacted, you were left behind.

--
Surely you aren't accusing me of going to bed prematurely, lol. I post from computer at NIGHTS. it is half past midnight here right now (google it lol, israel is tiny with one timezone). this is not nearly acting up for me, lol. When I get going I GET GOING lol. You'll know if you ever see it, doesn't happen much though. In this case, I have barely 30-something posts. Robb has almost 70, one third of the entire game. that posting frenzy is what I called out.

And re:meta+recent attitude change - I haven't played in 2 years. I don't know shit about that. I see a player playing oddly and I call it out. no rocket science. If you can manage to find me a single case, in any game, of any one player in this game in which he posts in delays like posts 95 onwards, I'll vote myself, turn around and bend over. Odd behavior is odd.

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 188, shos wrote:OK so I was really going to let this go but you just keep shoving it to my face. You quoted Gamma, but removed the part of the post where he quoted the timestamps of yer posts. something to hide? I'm gonna let gamma answer this one
Am I trying to hide the post you made already that has already been quoted once or twice? No. I felt no need to quote that post since it was irrelevant to me asking him why he felt that way. I’m sure he will remember your post and him responding to it. Grasping at straws much?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 189, shos wrote:full quote for the record.
Pretty sure nobody needed that time stamp posted again. I don’t think gamma needs it either as he could easily look at his own iso but thanks. I’m sure somebody may find that useful.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 190, shos wrote:Surely you aren't accusing me of going to bed prematurely,
I did it first. Come at me bro. You still haven’t defended yourself from my accusations. What’s your excuse now?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 190, shos wrote:I see a player playing oddly and I call it out.
I still don’t think you’ve properly explained why me responding to your questions is odd. What is odd is you getting aggressive after I call you out. Maybe you’re projecting you being irritated onto me? I mean very shortly after I say you are a scum read you make up some ludicrous accusation and vote me.

Who’s really the irritated one?

As I said before and I’ll say until the game is over. I didn’t get irritated nor did I have a reason to get irritated until you actually accused me of being irritated.believe it or not but you can’t even show where I was irritated.

Also you said I was already feeling pressure before that. Can you show me where that was? I don’t remember feeling pressured. Nobody was pressuring me. So can you show me where that happened please?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Robbnva »

And if you truly we’re tired and actually went to bed my apologies but to leave in the middle of A discussion and then not picking up in the morning is pretty suspect
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Robbnva »

And cause you’re using the excuse of phone posting which I don’t actually buy, but for some reason I feel like being nice. Here is where you twisted what I said.
In post 112, shos wrote:So what you're saying is there isn't scum motivation OR town motivation, therefore it is scummy?
The below are the false accusations you’ve made aside from the one where I was irritated. We’ve established that is false.
In post 113, shos wrote:OK let's rewind.
Why is masterfish stating that he is townreading me a scummy thing to do?
I never said anyone town reading you is scummy
In post 155, shos wrote:Then Robb started acting up under the pressure, so I added pressure on top to see what happens. The result was a huge number of posts in varying times by Robb who I think is scum caught for the wrong reason.
I never started acting up before you asked me a question. I never stated acting up after you added the extra pressure.

So please explain yourself
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Robbnva »

And I’m nitpicking now but 3 isn’t a huge number. Not even close. Especially when all 3 were responding to YOUR question

All three are relevant with the third being less so. And yes I do sometimes post, go do stuff, read stuff, and post more stuff. Maybe if people were more active that wouldn’t happen. To misconstrue that as being irritated is just bad/scummy play
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by shos »

I'm repeating myself for the zillionth time and you seem to ignore or nitpick like a hellhound. This is not interesting and by now simply distracting everyone. If you have anything new to ask let me know.

preferably in less than 10000 posts

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Robbnva »

You may think you have explained the irritation part but you didn’t in a way that anyone actually understands cause people still think you are scummy for it. You definitely haven’t defended the other false accusations you’ve made so sure I can stop posting for a while but if you’re going to keep posting while ignoring my request I can’t be quiet.

When you falsely accuse me of things, especially multiple things I don’t let it go. I’ll tell you post 155 that I quoted is a flat out lie. Like straight up no way you can prove it’s true lie. So I guess all I have to say is

Check

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”