Micro 916: Medical Meme Mafia (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 222, Hectic wrote:
In post 219, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Why would you assume that only scum would hammer me?
I thought that's the point you were making when you said "it paves the way for a scum claiming a pressure vote on me, which would be a very easy thing to pull off because "well no one CLAIMED L-1 on Jake"", but yeah, accidental town hammers also happen obviously.

Do you think my progression/read on you so far is genuine or fabricated?
Your reads on me feel as genuine as Faux News
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by emps »

In post 223, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 221, emps wrote:
In post 219, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Why would you assume that only scum would hammer me?
because it was page 6? if u announced "fyi im at l-1" i dont think any townies in this pl would be dumb enough to lynch u
Why do you assume idioticy would be the only reason to hammer me, or even anyone else?
there is no one with a non-negative amount of braincells is going to hammer someone page 6 even after l-1 has been declared
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"making friends is dangerous emps. always be on guard." -the worst
"Children are sticky." -MaryJoLisa
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 224, emps wrote:i mean if doctors were told what role they were thatd kinda be like insane

we'd have a clearing role, 2 vigs, a jk, and a normal doc

and also a nurse that takes over whatever role dies

plus u basically cant get cced if u claim a specific sanity

itd actually be an autowin if we all knew our sanitys
Yeah, I know, but she's kinda new and her post gave me the impression she might not be aware. Was worth a shot lol
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by emps »

In post 225, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
I thought that's the point you were making when you said "it paves the way for a scum claiming a pressure vote on me, which would be a very easy thing to pull off because "well no one CLAIMED L-1 on Jake"", but yeah, accidental town hammers also happen obviously.

his progression on u feels fine but ok

also if his progression feels fake
where is the vote
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Hectic »

Lul, why? Do you disagree that you've been acting differently to that newbie game I linked?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:41 pm

In post 226, emps wrote:
In post 221, emps wrote:
because it was page 6? if u announced "fyi im at l-1" i dont think any townies in this pl would be dumb enough to lynch u
Why do you assume idioticy would be the only reason to hammer me, or even anyone else?
there is no one with a non-negative amount of braincells is going to hammer someone page 6 even after l-1 has been declared
Suppose someone had an inkling of my alignment and hammered me because of how confident they were. Would that be a reason other than "They are an idiot or scum"?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:43 pm

In post 228, emps wrote:

where is the vote
Now you have me in a bind. Either I vote and you call me scum for only voting after you asked me for it, or you push me for not voting.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by emps »

In post 230, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 226, emps wrote:
In post 221, emps wrote:
Suppose someone had an inkling of my alignment and hammered me because of how confident they were. Would that be a reason other than "They are an idiot or scum"?
they are an idiot for hammering page 6.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by emps »

In post 231, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 228, emps wrote:

where is the vote
Now you have me in a bind. Either I vote and you call me scum for only voting after you asked me for it, or you push me for not voting.
i mean you clearly have a read on hectic but ur just sitting on amrun instead of like

using your vote
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:47 pm

In post 233, emps wrote:
In post 228, emps wrote:

where is the vote
i mean you clearly have a read on hectic but ur just sitting on amrun instead of like

using your vote
VOTE: Hectic
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by emps »

In post 234, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 233, emps wrote:
In post 228, emps wrote:

where is the vote

using your vote
VOTE: Hectic
omg guys look hes scum for voting only after i asked him to vote omg
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:50 pm

In post 232, emps wrote:
In post 226, emps wrote:
In post 221, emps wrote:
Why? Everyone else that was on my wagon are voting me because they want me dead or they want to put pressure on me because they suspect me, which means that everyone on my wagon think I am scum.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by emps »

In post 236, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 232, emps wrote:
In post 226, emps wrote:
In post 221, emps wrote:
Why? Everyone else that was on my wagon are voting me because they want me dead or they want to put pressure on me because they suspect me, which means that everyone on my wagon think I am scum.
but... it was page 6? i dont think anyone wants anyone dead already that early...
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:54 pm

In post 229, Hectic wrote:

Lul, why? Do you disagree that you've been acting differently to that newbie game I linked?
I didn't bother looking at it because I am an uncivilized heathen who has no need for silly things like "Meta"
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:55 pm

In post 237, emps wrote:
In post 232, emps wrote:
In post 226, emps wrote:
In post 221, emps wrote:
but... it was page 6? i dont think anyone wants anyone dead already that early...
Is information that is given faster a better idea than information that is given over a timespan of days, and can be often incorrect?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

Welp, GL is town for #179, and if Jake is town, GeorgeBailey has a much higher chance of flipping red.

VOTE: GeorgeBailey
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 220, Hectic wrote:
In post 215, emps wrote:
In post 214, Hectic wrote:Pretty sure it'd be scum-indicative actually.
non imh's reaction to ur "claim what kind of doctor wed be?" or the announcing that ur at l-1 thing
If she actually thought Doctors were told what kind they were. More likely she hasn't seen the doctor PM if that's the case.
Hectic is town. Take that to the bank.

Emps pretty town too.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

I feel like Jake is being weird and cagey, GB and Jake are not S/S.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by emps »

In post 239, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 237, emps wrote:
In post 232, emps wrote:
In post 226, emps wrote:
In post 221, emps wrote:
Is information that is given faster a better idea than information that is given over a timespan of days, and can be often incorrect?
this statement makes it sound like the only information you ever get is from lynching

which is false

we get reads on people other than you throughout the day, yknow that right?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by emps »

In post 241, Amrun wrote:
In post 220, Hectic wrote:
In post 215, emps wrote:
In post 214, Hectic wrote:Pretty sure it'd be scum-indicative actually.
non imh's reaction to ur "claim what kind of doctor wed be?" or the announcing that ur at l-1 thing
If she actually thought Doctors were told what kind they were. More likely she hasn't seen the doctor PM if that's the case.
Hectic is town. Take that to the bank.

agree with this
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by emps »

tring hectic/gl rn
tl ico
sr jake

everyone else is kind of ???
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by emps »

amrun could u explain to me what u say from george that was scummy?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by emps »

is it mostly the unvote at l-1?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by emps »

or just the overall lack of content cos p much all his posts are hectic puns
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:15 pm

In post 243, emps wrote:
In post 239, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 237, emps wrote:
In post 232, emps wrote:
In post 226, emps wrote:
In post 221, emps wrote:
this statement makes it sound like the only information you ever get is from lynching

which is false

we get reads on people other than you throughout the day, yknow that right?
Is information that is given faster a better idea than information that is given over a timespan of days,
and can be often incorrect?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”