Micro 937 / Reservoir Dogs DDU / Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Iconeum »

i said this to enter as well:

i think the game was a lot closer then it appears. if ame and you got together (and it was steadily going that way), i think you would have lynched conspire

that puts me in a rough spot for lylo
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Conspire »

this game feels so warm and fuzzy

I also <3 everyone here!

~karma

p-edit: for sure! I really did think we were going to be the lynch today, and because we hard defended Ico, we pretty much linked ourselves to it
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1801, Iconeum wrote:i said this to enter as well:

i think the game was a lot closer then it appears. if ame and you got together (and it was steadily going that way), i think you would have lynched conspire

that puts me in a rough spot for lylo
you just send pink to lylo and get him to ML me
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1802, Conspire wrote:this game feels so warm and fuzzy

I also <3 everyone here!

~karma

p-edit: for sure! I really did think we were going to be the lynch today, and because we hard defended Ico, we pretty much linked ourselves to it
is this hectic or kanna
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Conspire »

it's karma!

Spoiler:
all the posts signed by *sparkly cosmic* was me, and every Esper post was signed by Hex. Then from D3 onwards, we made up random signs, but it was pretty clear at that point
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by Conspire »

*and every Esper post was Hex.

weird wording

~karma
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Conspire »

Not sure if that helped
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by Ame »

The scum PT was a great read :D

Ico, I can't believe you've been scum in all three games I've played with you! I'm kind of scarred..It's going to take a lot for me to ever trust you x[

Conspire, your RP of each other was nuts! I still have no idea who I was talking to when. The teamwork between the three of you was wonderful.

Isis, do not despair. While I joke about perceiving all outcomes, I do not joke that our future was written. We are mere NPCs under the guise of free beings. Self-awareness is not a sufficient condition for autonomy when such awareness is limited to such a meager slice in time.

Enter, you are now tied with datisi as my favorite mod. The work you put into the flavor and design was incredible! Please send me an invite when you next host!!
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1808, Ame wrote:Ico, I can't believe you've been scum in all three games I've played with you! I'm kind of scarred..It's going to take a lot for me to ever trust you x[
and you've caught me dead in the open twice and i don't remember the third game :p
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by shiki »

thankyou for moderating. it is worth repeating how much i appreciate the effort you put into the flavour for this game. thankyou to nancy drew 39 as well.

well played iconeum and conspire.

sorry town. i am too easily thrown off of my gameplan and i panicked a bit with the hammer.
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Conspire »

That was fun! Some of the best flavour I've seen in a game so huge props to Enter. Isis abusing the naming rule was hilarious but udnerstandable if you no longer want to include that one..

I usually don't enjoy lylos as scum (I do as town), so this was a nice change. Oh, and apologies about the deceiving pre-night 1 signs, Isis; that was a one game gimmick thing and won't be a reoccuring theme.

I enjoyed the exagerrated reads and confidence levels in the early game, Ame; was fun and good for generating content. shiki, sorry about that brutally murdering you thing... again, you need to stop looking so towny. Jake, your RP was great and I would love to see it again in the future.

~Hex
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1782, Isis wrote:I did not enjoy LyLo and feel sads
I can't help but wonder if this is because you rushed through the rest of the game days without getting any information.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Isis »

I felt sad because I felt like I had far more than the necessary prerequisite information to solve that LyLo and didn't solve it. But sure S_S I played poorly in a mafia game so no matter what comment I've just made it will always be kn-topic that I played poorly in a mafia game, and what I really need in a postgame discussion of a mafia game where I've played poorly and have admitted such is for someone to tell me I'm undeserving of human sympathy because I misplayed at a video game.
Geez.
"Well, I..."
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 5:39 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1795, Iconeum wrote:i'm not sure how this game is gonna influence ame's meta read on me -_-
Scumread. All the time. No exceptions.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Awoo »

mod pls post the role PM's they are so pretty ;_;
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 8:38 am

Post by bugspray »

I need to be more confident in my reads damn
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 8:41 am

Post by bugspray »

I literally didn't read half the game and had decent reads my brain worms are evolving

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 8:52 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Shiki and bug were the towniest towns to be criminals.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Enter »

Role PMs

Spoiler: RCEnigma
Mr White
"If you shoot me in your dream you better wake up and apologize."

Welcome,

You are
Mr White
, a
Criminal
. You have your vote, which you may use on as many different players simultaneously as you would like. You suspect there may be Cops in your midst, and it is important that you work with town to find them before you end up going places you don't want to go. You win when both cops are eliminated.

This is a reminder that alignment has been randomized so that flavor may be freely claimed in the thread.

Spoiler: Something_Smart
Marvin Nash
"Hey Freddy. How do I look?"

Welcome,

You are
Marvin Nash
, a
Criminal
. You have your vote, which you may use on as many different players simultaneously as you would like. You suspect there may be Cops in your midst, and it is important that you work with town to find them before you end up going places you don't want to go. You win when both cops are eliminated.

This is a reminder that alignment has been randomized so that flavor may be freely claimed in the thread.

Spoiler: Mr Pink
Mr Pink
"I don't wanna kill anybody. But if I gotta get out that door, and you're standing in my way, one way or the other, you're gettin' outta my way."

Welcome,

You are
Mr Pink
, a
Criminal

Spoiler: Iconeum
Mr Brown
"Hey, you guys are making me lose my... train of thought here. I was saying something, what was it?"

Welcome,

You are
Mr Brown
, a
Cop
. You share contact with your partner,
in your factional PT which you may speak in during the night periods and before day 1 starts here. You have a factional kill that you or (exclusive) your partner may utilize during each night phase. You win when you control 50% of the town.

Spoiler: shiki
Eddie Cabot
"Larry, we have been friends. And you respect my dad and I respect you but I will put fucking bullets right through your heart. You put that fucking gun down, now."

Welcome,

You are
Eddie Cabot
, a
Criminal

Spoiler: Conspire (anonymous hydra)
Joe Cabot
"No way, no way. I tried it once and it doesn't work. You get four guys, all fighting over who is going to be Mr. Black. But they don't know each other, so no one wants to back down. No way! I pick! You're Mr. Pink. Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow."

Welcome,

You are
Joe Cabot
, a
Cop
. You share contact with your partner,
in your factional PT which you may speak in during the night periods and before Day 1 starts here. You have a factional kill that you or (exclusive) your partner may utilize during each night phase. You win when you control 50% of the town.

Spoiler: Isis
Mr Orange
"Say 'hello' to a motherfucker who's inside. Cabot's doing a job and take a big fat guess who he wants on the team?"

Welcome,

You are
Mr Orange
, a
Criminal

Spoiler: Ame
Mr Blonde
"Are you going to bark all day little doggie, or are you going to bite?"

Welcome,

You are
Mr Blonde
, a
Criminal

Spoiler: Jake The Wolfie
Mr Blue
"You know what these chicks make? They make shit."

Welcome,

You are
Mr Blue
, a
Criminal

is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Enter »

In post 1808, Ame wrote:Enter, you are now tied with datisi as my favorite mod. The work you put into the flavor and design was incredible! Please send me an invite when you next host!!
I will definitely do that. You were a fun player to have in the game, and I certainly hope you (and others) come back.
In post 1810, shiki wrote:
thankyou for moderating. it is worth repeating how much i appreciate the effort you put into the flavour for this game. thankyou to nancy drew 39 as well.
Thanks! Yeah Nancy Drew was an awesome help and I definitely relied on her to carry out more than she maybe intended on signing up for as far as keeping up with vote counts and things :shifty:.
In post 1811, Conspire wrote:That was fun! Some of the best flavour I've seen in a game so huge props to Enter. Isis abusing the naming rule was hilarious but udnerstandable if you no longer want to include that one..
Thank you! I also thought that Isis' abuse of my rules was an ... interesting twist, but I felt terrible posting day end posts where players reacted with "wait, that vote counted?"
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 9:52 am

Post by bugspray »

One of the days I can roll mason with shiki and we will die n1 and n2

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:41 am

Post by bugspray »

oh enter ty for running the game i hated it but that's a perosnal issue for myself you still did a good job and make it look fantastic

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Bugs thank you so much for your roleplaying. It was absolutely great :D
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1810, shiki wrote:

well played iconeum and conspire.

sorry town. i am too easily thrown off of my gameplan and i panicked a bit with the hammer.
<3

Enter was a really awesome mod, I would co-mod/backup mod with him again, anytime. Most fun I’ve had as a backup mod so far.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by Ame »