micro 951 mystery box of silver gnine: well we're done here.

schadd_
pandora's pukebox
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: mountain bathroom
Pronoun: He

Post Post #0  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:05 pm

welcome to micro 951. mystery box gnine. it is

modded by: schad
shoutout to: wet/moisture


Spoiler: list
  1. Fishy Logic (Formerfish + Datisi)
  2. bugspray
  3. skitter30
  4. Nahdia
  5. hellbooks
  6. hari
  7. Olórin
  8. votato
  9. Wooper

Spoiler: reveals
day 1: nahdia was a town tracker and gossiper
night 1: Wooper was a vanilla townie
day 2: bugspray was a mafia informed odd-night detective even-night jailkeeper
night 2: Fishy Logic was a town confidant and gossiper
night 2: votato was a vanilla townie
night 3: hari was a town confidant
Last edited by schadd_ on Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
to be clear: there will be a time, after you and i are gone, when this will be allowed
todays featured user: McMenno

top 3,200 songs thread

schadd_
pandora's pukebox
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: mountain bathroom
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:13 pm

rules, adapted from nexus's

--most important rule: be nice and don't be mean--

general:
- Please adhere to the site rules.
- Do not discuss this game of mafia outside of this thread.
- Day phases will last 11 days (or until an elimination is achieved).
- Night Phases will last 48 hours maximum. On any given night, if all players PM me that they are okay to speed up the night, it will end sooner.
- During night phase, no talking may be done in the thread.
- Do not quote PM's from the mod at all (real or fabricated). This includes specific timestamps; please ask me if you're uncertain whether something breaks this rule. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
- If you have any questions about your role, or the game, feel free to PM the mod.
- "Bah" posts are not allowed.
- If you break any of these rules, you might get modzoinked.

voting / player actions:
- Vote either with vote tags (VOTE: schadd) or with bold (vote: schadd). Note that I didn't include the underscore in my username; you may choose to use a string that will uniquely identify a player to me instead of the exact thing.
- Don't try to confuse me with your votes.
- You may vote No Elim to Not Eliminate.
- An Elimination will occur once a majority decision is reached. If no majority is reached by deadline, then no elimination shall occur.
- Following an elimination, it is twilight. You may continue to post until I lock the thread and declare it night.
- If nobody dies for 3 consecutive day and night phases, the town will win.
- If you have a Night Action, you may submit it from Night 1 and each subsequent Night (or whichever nights are specified by the role).

activity:
- You are expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you haven't posted for 48 hours, I shall prod you. If you do not respond to the prod within 24 hours (either in thread if it's Day, or via PM during the Night) then I will replace you.
- As well, if you require more than three prods, I will force-replace you.
- If you decide to replace out, PLEASE PM me and don't post in thread after doing so - if you want to rescind the replacement BLEASE PM ME AGAIN and dont post in thread until i have been like "ok np"

mechanics:
- Aquamarine, 21B35F is my color. Please don't use it.
- No impossible/hard to read text, or cryptography. For example, I would prefer that no font size smaller than the one you're reading now be used.
- The mod may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
- If you need to get the mod's attention, either PM me, or bold the text you wish to draw to my attention.
- I reserve the right to alter/remove/add any rules as I see fit. You will, of course, be notified if that happens, however.

there will be a prime number of town and of mafia. mafia are assumed multitasking; day talk is enabled everywhere. doubling back on my queue post, sorry: nights will be (at most) 48 hours. no one will have a degree in psychology, though this does not stop them from practicing it.

sample townie PM:
welcome to micro 951! you are a town wayfarer. at night, you may use the ability of the person who was eliminated during the day, if any. on night 2, you may investigate someone to find out whether they are guilty or innocent; innocent people are surely town, but guilty people may have just gotten unlucky.

you win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

please confirm by telling me what the bolded green text says.
Last edited by schadd_ on Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
to be clear: there will be a time, after you and i are gone, when this will be allowed
todays featured user: McMenno

top 3,200 songs thread

schadd_
pandora's pukebox
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: mountain bathroom
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:59 pm

"hey we haven't had any rainfall in a couple weeks, we are starting to get to a drought"
"oh FUCK NICE!!!"


Day 1 Starts!

Vote count 1.0

not voting (9): Fishy Logic, bugspray, skitter30, Nahdia, hellbooks, hari, Olórin, votato, Wooper


with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 1 starts now and ends june 29th at 23:59 central US time; in (expired on 2020-06-29 23:59:00)


mod notes
  • thread unlocked
to be clear: there will be a time, after you and i are gone, when this will be allowed
todays featured user: McMenno

top 3,200 songs thread

votato
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2020

Post Post #3  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:00 am

hi. i think we should start by mass-claiming our alignments.
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl

Olórin
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2020
Location: Middle-earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:17 am

A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

People of Middle-earth. I have an announcement to make during the trying times of this drought.

I am a dehydrated townie. I will die at the end of night 1 unless someone hydrates me. I'm assuming there's a town role out there that has a way to hydrate or give water. I'm counting on you tonight.

I wasn't 100% sure whether I should claim this next part and deliberated for quite a while about it, but I think the advantage of town knowing about it outweighs the disadvantage of scum being aware of it.
If I ever become overhydrated, I will be revealed as an Innocent Child. Do it if it's feasible or if you think it's a good idea.
Hectic

Fishy Logic
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #5  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:18 am

In post 1, schadd_ wrote:no one will have a degree in psychology, though this does not stop them from practicing it.


The Mod lies!!!

Image

We didn't go to Sea Uni for 8 years for you to diss us like this.

We will not stand for this!

Mostly because only 1 of us has legs.

-Fishy

Wooper
Unaware
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2019
Location: wooper
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:45 am

hi guyssss I'm here to bring the moisture

VOTE: skitter30
statistically the more excited I am to play w u the more likely it is that one of us is scum so
you're outed
:( sorry


people should interact with the wizard's nicely formatted word vomit

Wooper
Unaware
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2019
Location: wooper
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:46 am

VOTE: fishy logic

Fishy Logic
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:28 am

VOTE: wooooper

-D

skitter30
Last Laugh
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #9  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:52 am

Hey all!

vla fridays and saturdays, etc
Really on hiatus this time around. Still on discord.
Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead. ~ NMSA
Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal ~ slaxx

skitter30
Last Laugh
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #10  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:53 am

In post 4, Olórin wrote:A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

People of Middle-earth. I have an announcement to make during the trying times of this drought.

I am a dehydrated townie. I will die at the end of night 1 unless someone hydrates me. I'm assuming there's a town role out there that has a way to hydrate or give water. I'm counting on you tonight.

I wasn't 100% sure whether I should claim this next part and deliberated for quite a while about it, but I think the advantage of town knowing about it outweighs the disadvantage of scum being aware of it.
If I ever become overhydrated, I will be revealed as an Innocent Child. Do it if it's feasible or if you think it's a good idea.


This is why i play mbos games lol
Really on hiatus this time around. Still on discord.
Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead. ~ NMSA
Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal ~ slaxx

skitter30
Last Laugh
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #11  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:54 am

In post 6, Wooper wrote:hi guyssss I'm here to bring the moisture

VOTE: skitter30
statistically the more excited I am to play w u the more likely it is that one of us is scum so
you're outed
:( sorry


people should interact with the wizard's nicely formatted word vomit


Hi hi hi! I am excited to play with you !

VOTE: wooper
Really on hiatus this time around. Still on discord.
Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead. ~ NMSA
Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal ~ slaxx

bugspray
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 19, 2019
Location: out of my mind
Pronoun: They

Post Post #12  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:56 am

VOTE: fishy logic sorry i dont buy that diploma i think its a forgerty
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me

bugspray
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 19, 2019
Location: out of my mind
Pronoun: They

Post Post #13  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:59 am

@Olórin are you hectic
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me

Nahdia
Scheherazade
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #14  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:08 am

[v[fishy logic[/v]

bad opener
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes." -Zaphkael, 2020

Nahdia
Scheherazade
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #15  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:09 am

oh no!

VOTE: fishy logic
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes." -Zaphkael, 2020

Wooper
Unaware
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2019
Location: wooper
Pronoun: He

Post Post #16  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:09 am

uh guys
Fishy Logic are scum
like actually scum

pedit: nahdia gets it

Fishy Logic
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #17  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:13 am

Image

-D

hari
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #18  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:52 am

In post 6, Wooper wrote:statistically the more excited I am to play w u the more likely it is that one of us is scum so


adapting this logic for myself in order to VOTE: hellbooks.

In post 13, bugspray wrote:@Olórin are you hectic


this seems like a fair assumption since hectic was part of the magus hydra from mystery box of silver sevings and olorin's opening here appears to be a direct reference to hectic's opening from mystery box of silver hate:

viewtopic.php?p=11736760#p11736760

In post 14, Nahdia wrote:[v[fishy logic[/v]

bad opener

In post 16, Wooper wrote:uh guys
Fishy Logic are scum
like actually scum


why?
i don't know myself. i don't remember. when i close my eyes i can't recall my face. and you? do you know yourself?

skitter30
Last Laugh
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #19  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:56 am

In post 13, bugspray wrote:@Olórin are you hectic


oh
hmmmm

In post 16, Wooper wrote:uh guys
Fishy Logic are scum
like actually scum

pedit: nahdia gets it


cuz they ignored olorin's claim?

i have gut townpings on hari!
Really on hiatus this time around. Still on discord.
Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead. ~ NMSA
Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal ~ slaxx

Fishy Logic
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #20  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:00 am

shiki is that you?

-D

hari
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #21  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:02 am

In post 20, Fishy Logic wrote:shiki is that you?


is hellbooks errantparabola? is wooper the worst? i cannot remember.
i don't know myself. i don't remember. when i close my eyes i can't recall my face. and you? do you know yourself?

skitter30
Last Laugh
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #22  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:07 am

wait ep is in this game? this is a seriously awesome pl and i'm excited :)
Really on hiatus this time around. Still on discord.
Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead. ~ NMSA
Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal ~ slaxx

bugspray
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 19, 2019
Location: out of my mind
Pronoun: They

Post Post #23  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:28 am

there's a shiki in here?
why the fuck do people have to use alts

anyone down to policy lynch alts
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me

Fishy Logic
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2019
Pronoun: They

Post Post #24  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:31 am

VOTE: bugspray

-D

Next
[ + ]

Return to Completed Micro Games