Micro 966 - DDD: DD? [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:44 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Glad im held to standards constantly that others dont seem to have to follow and can break themselves <3
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1163, Donempire wrote:My bad. I knew tunneling on windows this hard was throwing, i was just certain he was scum. Well played ali and flopz, that was a deserved win.
I don't see how you could have salvaged it with windows still in the game. Maybe if you didn't vote me?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Iconeum »

I think I deserve a scummy for this game tho
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:12 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Could have been salvaged by not having a gamethrower in lylo.
If you think the paladin hang was fine then you have no ground to criticize my play
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

gg everyone, sorry for the replace out.

was fun on the first day and sorry also again to ico. i’m not great with numbers and counting yet.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 1108, WindowsXP wrote:so alisae again i ask why did you hammer paladin? why was he scummy?
Was fun playing with you, Hop, Flopz, Ali, Ico, Dogem, Paladin, Ydrasse, and ESPECIALLY you, Redados.

Smh Flopz, I didn't realise what kind of monster you were truly capable of being.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Thanks for modding, Datisi. A shame you don't have more PT notes for games you mod, those are pretty enjoyable.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1205, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 1108, WindowsXP wrote:so alisae again i ask why did you hammer paladin? why was he scummy?
Was fun playing with you, Hop, Flopz, Ali, Ico, Dogem, Paladin, Ydrasse, and ESPECIALLY you, Redados.

Smh Flopz, I didn't realise what kind of monster you were truly capable of being.
I was paranoid of you being scum so sorry i was just suspcious of everyone and didn't trust much. I just did what i normally do in that situations and force genuine reasoning/answers
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Alisae »

You made Ydrasse replace out
If you make someone replace out you were toxic
GTKAS
| here.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

@DkKoba:

I'm just gonna parrot what most have been saying in that your style is very abrasive and antagonistic, and it's just not enjoyable to play with or be around. I play mafia for fun, and although I want to win as well, there's no value in winning for me if I don't do it while having fun. When you're so aggressive and intense it just leads to unpleasant situations. You said it yourself that you push people with fake reasons and confidence (like you did to Ico), just to get an emotional reaction from them so you can better read their alignment. Sure, that works for you, but it's just really not enjoyable for the person on the receiving end or everyone else who has to read through the resulting gamestate. Ya get me?

I feel like this is something you can definitely improve on if you try, since you're clearly capable of playing non-abrasively at times, like I was impressed with how you dealt with that situation with Don Corleone, you very incredible reasonable about it all things considered.

Sorry for not including you in the list like that, that was a bit mean.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Alisae »

Koba did u have fun this game?
GTKAS
| here.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nope that was thanks to dong mainly who i was unable to reason with. The moment you let up and actually answered shit was actually enjoyable bc it was interactive. Having to constantly beat back a bad case that is dishonest is tiring.
I like gambits and mechanical plays even if it's a mostly vanilla setup.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1209, Grumpy Cat wrote:
@DkKoba:

I'm just gonna parrot what most have been saying in that your style is very abrasive and antagonistic, and it's just not enjoyable to play with or be around. I play mafia for fun, and although I want to win as well, there's no value in winning for me if I don't do it while having fun. When you're so aggressive and intense it just leads to unpleasant situations. You said it yourself that you push people with fake reasons and confidence (like you did to Ico), just to get an emotional reaction from them so you can better read their alignment. Sure, that works for you, but it's just really not enjoyable for the person on the receiving end or everyone else who has to read through the resulting gamestate. Ya get me?

I feel like this is something you can definitely improve on if you try, since you're clearly capable of playing non-abrasively at times, like I was impressed with how you dealt with that situation with Don Corleone, you very incredible reasonable about it all things considered.

Sorry for not including you in the list like that, that was a bit mean.
I deserved some of the shit i got from DC at first in retrospect but they did take it way too far.
I admit I'm sometimes stubborn but im willing to listen to reason or to notice when a player can attempt to solve outside of a 1v1!!
I won't lie im still learning but has dong decided to give me a chance and listen this would have been a much different game.
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:15 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1187, WindowsXP wrote:Maybe it isnt fucking enjoyable to be the target of a tunnel that you know is in really bad faith especially after town hangs the afk lhf that you townread and then manages to STILL pin you as scum for it

Maybe it isnt fucking enjoyable to be the target of a tunnel that you know is in really bad faith especially after town hangs the afk lhf that you townread and then manages to STILL pin you as scum for it
this is a feeling
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1208, Alisae wrote:You made Ydrasse replace out
How do you know it was purely me and not you/dong lol? Paladin literally didnt want to play bc of u 2. Mission successful for you i guess. The gaslighhting at the end was unnecessary
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

After cooling down i do admit i was more mean than i should be but thats mainly from having an expectation that people are able to play without grudges. To pin the toxicity of the game where i was forced to be defensive most of it for NAI actions unable to argue it bc the premise was faulty was frustrating and i held back a lot of mean things.
And also intentional misgendering and transphobic comments dont help too. Dong that last little "gender joke " was incredibly transphobic and i did report it. I hope mods decide to finally stop letting people get away with being like that bc its something i shouldn't need to argue with someone within a game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

i do apologize to non ico/alisae/dong for any mean things said towards them.
retired
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1216, DkKoba wrote:i do apologize to non ico/alisae/dong for any mean things said towards them.
What did Ico even do?
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1214, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1208, Alisae wrote:You made Ydrasse replace out
How do you know it was purely me and not you/dong lol?
Just read your interactions with them dude lol
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:52 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 1217, Flopz wrote:
In post 1216, DkKoba wrote:i do apologize to non ico/alisae/dong for any mean things said towards them.
What did Ico even do?
Be a transpobe <3
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1219, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 1217, Flopz wrote:
What did Ico even do?
Be a transpobe <3
????
GTKAS
| here.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fun fact: deliberately misgendering trans people and mocking pronouns is transphobic
retired
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

Icon did that?
where?
GTKAS
| here.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1222, Alisae wrote:Icon did that?
where?
Dead thread. This is after i explicitly asked them to not use he/him in private conversation.
And also the fact they quoted me saying "they them" as the reason to blacklist me lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but sure ask them why they set their pronoun as "it" <3
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”