Micro 997: Superb Idea Mafia - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well I think that u tend to be more stressed when it comes to playing a non town alignment. you are notably more relaxed as town - even if you come at me i can feel it out.

You weren't able to play politics because you flopped with your day start and refused to towntell - as 3p you have the advantage of being uninformed. I think if you just pocket me there you had a much better chance of winning. I'm weak to being pocketed, its easier for me to discern people's intentions when they straight up just attack me.

and don't be toxic about me playing my win con. I'd get if I was gamethrowing and you're calling me out but I was literally playing to town wincondition by eliminating all threats to the town. can you win with town technically? of course. but can you joint with mafia more effectively? also yes.
Am I wrong that you would have jointed with maf in 5 way?

I'd like to say I can read people certain people significantly above rand once I have enough meta on them. Don't take it personally, you know in Large Normal - Etymologies I read you correctly as town. There's some players I can barely read with meta like Titus, and those I can read effectively like you.

I get losing sucks, but we didn't roll the same alignment my dude, just like look at it like you rolled scum against me and I caught you on day 1.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I would have tried to joint with town, but obviously I have to play to win. I would have tried to set up a trap for scum though. But again, you being in the limlo pretty much turns it into an auto-scumside.
But mostly my anger was at your atrocious meta point.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:38 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”