Micro 998 | The Binding of Isaac Mafia | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1274, Chara wrote:i probably won't join any games for a bit unless invited to something, however Farkran please invite me to something if you happen to play. thank you
I promise <3
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Prism »

Also, even though I alluded to it with my comments about being the worst offender, etc.: I do want to apologize to the game broadly, and to madeline specifically, for my attitude Day 2. That level of toxicity/spite was completely unacceptable, I needed to A) Not react so viciously to begin with B) Replace out before I hit the post button. I should have probably been forcereplaced at the point I submitted/claimed to have submitted a concession, because that was absolutely breaking rule #2 even if I continue to play to my wincon otherwise.

So that was completely over the line and I apologize; I'm not sorry about asking madeline to justify the read on me-that was necessary-but everything about how I went about it and how I treated the other players was unacceptable.

I had come into this day ready to reset and not be toxic, but that would not have made up for my previous behavior and I'm glad to see that the game just ended instead.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by catboi »

Oh, I want to add that the one-way PT was conceptually really cool and it was really interesting to work with, both communicating back secretly and trying to read the person in it, knowing that if I got pocketed in a hood I couldn't even post in my shame would be eternal
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

Knew my confidence wasn't misplaced :D

Can I pre-in for the sequel? :3

On a serious note, as hairy as it got this is probably on my worst towngames list. My play was shocking and ngl I think I was in the wrong forest never mind wrong tree lol.

GG all <3

Love ya ydrasse :p
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1277, catboi wrote:Oh, I want to add that the one-way PT was conceptually really cool and it was really interesting to work with, both communicating back secretly and trying to read the person in it, knowing that if I got pocketed in a hood I couldn't even post in my shame would be eternal
That was kinda Chara's invention since the original design has a locked game thread. Chara said that would be an excessively long night
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Isis »

Oh I see that Chara posted that

Yeah locking the thread without a different role PM would have been arguably bad modding because threads aren't usually locked during twilight (although that is usually because the mod isn't available, which is why I kind of had a mental fumble with it)
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1251, Costello wrote:I do have feedback about my role as described though which is that scum blitzing in 5 way is instantly gamelosing, and you really want to avoid stuff like that.
Could you explain this? This is with the "if the Raven is your scumpartner, the raven may only elect to affirm you as the elimination" clause in mind?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by Isis »

The Forgotten was very powerful, but was the most powerful role in the setup and other PRs and weak investigative effects throughout the rest of the setup were also removed to make room for it. I'm not saying it's not still too strong but I hope everyone is cognizant of that. In an expected run of the setup, two different people are supposed to hold the role, which should usually mean it doesn't shelter a town leader for a whole game, but this game has a scum isaac getting caught one and then apollyon getting shot which was 1/72 unusual
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by Isis »

I mean, you could also have two town leaders and it could bounce between them. Idk

It's challenging to make a setup like this
"Well, I..."
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by Costello »

In post 1281, Isis wrote:
In post 1251, Costello wrote:I do have feedback about my role as described though which is that scum blitzing in 5 way is instantly gamelosing, and you really want to avoid stuff like that.
Could you explain this? This is with the "if the Raven is your scumpartner, the raven may only elect to affirm you as the elimination" clause in mind?
It's if scum blitzes a town Eve.

Similar stuff happens with Vengeful in 3 way, it's a big issue with that role but Eve took that issue and cranked it up a notch. Granted in a closed mini theme blitzing might not be the best idea to begin with, but I think autoloss for it is super possible and ridiculously brutal/infuriating.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:34 am

As much as I love ??? and Azazel's dynamic, Kinda feels like Azael got the naff end of the deal between us. A target locked role cop feels a bit blegh and while poop was limited purpose, I can happily say I pooped Hectic and thats it I've got a defining moment there. xD
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:46 am

Post by bugspray »

people says i did bad but also i did my job as a protective which is look town enogh to only die at night but hgave bad enough reads to not die at night
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Hectic »

We are ALL Isaac on this blessed day
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1284, Costello wrote:
In post 1281, Isis wrote:
It's if scum blitzes a town Eve.

Similar stuff happens with Vengeful in 3 way, it's a big issue with that role but Eve took that issue and cranked it up a notch. Granted in a closed mini theme blitzing might not be the best idea to begin with, but I think autoloss for it is super possible and ridiculously brutal/infuriating.
It was incredibly unlikely that townies would cast votes in 5p eLo without massclaiming. I didn't play super close attention but my understanding is that you criers massclaimed in -7p-
"Well, I..."
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:23 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 1288, Isis wrote:eLo
its called yeetlo
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:21 pm

HEY, I was just keen to see what you'd come up with, I dont think we stopped bouncing quietly much :P
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Farkran »

For those who asked, i signed up in a normal upon invitation from skitter
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1233, Costello wrote:lmfao cat you owned gamma so hard in the dead PT that he siteflaked

damn son
No
I wanted to focus on school
Fuck off.

And in actuality I didn’t even fucking siteflake because I actually let several people know of my situation rather than just ghosting, so stop spreading misinformation.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Prism »

it's a shitpost you're gonna be alright my dude
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Prism »

The Mafia PT for this is hilarious btw, HIGHLY recommended reading, god bless Farkran that poor poor man
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:23 am

Post by catboi »

Posted a nomination for Mad Scientist for the Eve role although the whole game was pretty interesting~
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:39 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”