Micro 1001: Who Needs A Thousand? | The End

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

In post 223, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 221, Toxic 1v1er wrote:
In post 220, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 205, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Btw I didn't realise it was a hammer and was seriously down to get voted out yesterday. I would've shot Harley ftr

I didn't want to be in the 50/50, I really would've preferred to be the conftown making the decision
Why wouldn’t you have shot Infinty? I 100% would have, then try to figure out which one of you or Ydrasse is telling me the truth.

Her play here is so 180 degrees the opposite of that game you modded.
I think shooting me is a brilliant strategy. Of course you would want to be in Elo with Ydrasse and Infinty > me. Why? Because it’s a slam dunk that Ydrasse always shoots Infinity in F3
Isn't this just a scumslip? Why would I be able to shoot you unless I was town? What.

Ydrasse, she's... literally talking about a hypothetical where scum!me would shoot town!her because I want to be in a lylo with you and Infinity???? What is going on
You’re CLAIMING that, stop misrepping me, it’s extremely obvious that’s what I meant.
But you said me shooting you is a brilliant strategy for scum!me? Can you explain?
Call me Toxi.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 205, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Btw I didn't realise it was a hammer and was seriously down to get voted out yesterday. I would've shot Harley ftr

I didn't want to be in the 50/50, I really would've preferred to be the conftown making the decision
Why wouldn’t you have shot Infinty? I 100% would have, then try to figure out which one of you or Ydrasse is telling me the truth.

I think shooting me is a brilliant strategy. Of course you would want to be in Elo with Ydrasse and Infinty > me. Why? Because it’s a slam dunk that Ydrasse always shoots Infinity in F3
Isn't this just a scumslip? Why would I be able to shoot you unless I was town? What.

Ydrasse, she's... literally talking about a hypothetical where scum!me would shoot town!her because I want to be in a lylo with you and Infinity???? What is going on
You’re CLAIMING that, stop misrepping me, it’s extremely obvious that’s what I meant.
You’re claiming you would shoot me to to miselim me. I’m really getting pissed with you twisting everything.

VOTE: Toxic
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

Ydrasse, do you need more from me? I think it's incredibly obvious. I'm checking out for the night but I feel good about this, I think I've shown the reasons well.

Pedit: There's that OUTRAGE right on cue, glad you took my advice
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

But seriously, I don't understand that coloured paragraph at all and I think you got your perspectives mixed up. There's no world where scum!me can shoot you or miselim you on day 1 and end up in a final 3 with Ydrasse and Infinity. 1) because I would be scum with Infinity so how could we both be in final 3? and 2) because if you were town, you wouldn't die after being shot/miselim on day 1 by me

it's a legit scumslip in the wild...
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

2) meaning you would be in final 3 and not dead
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

o/
Call me Toxi.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 225, Toxic 1v1er wrote:

But you said me shooting you is a brilliant strategy for scum!me? Can you explain?
You CLAIMING it is. You unvoted Infinity - that speaks to intent. You should - if you were town - say you would shoot her > me but but because you’re obviously not, you say me in order to get me miselimed. It’s pretty damned obvious that you wanted to save Infinity is my obvious point, if that isn’t clear.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 227, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Ydrasse, do you need more from me? I think it's incredibly obvious. I'm checking out for the night but I feel good about this, I think I've shown the reasons well.

I’m flipping town, so I don’t understand why you’re working so hard to oversell your shitpush?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 228, Toxic 1v1er wrote:But seriously, I don't understand that coloured paragraph at all and I think you got your perspectives mixed up. There's no world where scum!me can shoot you or miselim you on day 1 and end up in a final 3 with Ydrasse and Infinity. 1) because I would be scum with Infinity so how could we both be in final 3? and 2) because if you were town, you wouldn't die after being shot/miselim on day 1 by me

it's a legit scumslip in the wild...
For the gazillionth time, I was referring to your CLAIM but sure keep accusing me of “scumslipping”. lololol

Newsflash: In Gameshow v1, I actually used the word “we” when I referenced the scumteam. And yes, I was also town in that.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

Semantics slips like the misuse of one word is very different to a whole logic/perspective slip involving two sentences
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

In post 232, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 227, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Ydrasse, do you need more from me? I think it's incredibly obvious. I'm checking out for the night but I feel good about this, I think I've shown the reasons well.

I’m flipping town, so I don’t understand why you’re working so hard to oversell your shitpush?
I read you as a jester and want you to win!

This has been a fun game regardless of what happens, and I admire both your and Infinity's play <3
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

o7
Call me Toxi.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

@Ydrasse, if you get a chance, please metadive me and you will see that what Hectic is calling a so-called “scumslip” is literally me in every single game I’ve ever played.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 234, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Semantics slips like the misuse of one word is very different to a whole logic/perspective slip involving two sentences
You know I’m dyslexic. I have wrongly been accused of scumslipping ij more games than I can count but literally the ONLY time I actually ever did scumslip for realz - was in a game where I was clearly informed about the setup and I actually got hard tr for it, so I think this is kind of shitty of you. Try to use a more honourable method of shitpushing me.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

Spoiler:
In post 0, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 0, Gloria Cleary wrote:So? I’m not scum here [redacted] unless you think it’s scum indicative to be dyslexic?
so it is strange that to me that

you say [redacted] said something,
that [redacted] has not said,
and then [redacted] comes to the thread,
does not draw attention to you having done so,
and then says the thing that you said they said

like does that not seem a strange sequence of events to you?
In post 0, Gloria Cleary wrote:Do you understand what dyslexia is?
i do, yes.
In post 0, Gloria Cleary wrote:No, not for me it isn’t.
is it not strange of [redacted] to do, to you?

like [redacted] comes to the thread,
and says what you've already said they said,
only they hadn't said it previously, and fae doesn't point this out
In post 0, Gloria Cleary wrote:I’m not fucking scum here [redacted] and I’m find it kind of disgusting that you would try to run me up for having an officially diagnosed learning disability. I will literally spam the thread with goddamn facts about fucking eegs and brain wave patterns if I have too. If you don’t want a lesson on fucking neurolgy I suggest you stop making fun of something I can’t help. This isn’t funny anymore. This is actually extremely hurtful to me. I am dead serious and if you think I would actually make something like this up, you should feel seriously bad.
i'm not trying to "run you up for having an officially diagnosed learning disability". i also have an officially diagnosed learning disability. i am also not making fun of anything. like things happen in the game and if they don't make sense to me i try to make sense of them.
[quote="In post 2142, random townie”]
In post 2140, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Harley,

nobody is trying to run you up.

pls calm down.
she is right to be upset if she felt that that was what i was doing.[/quote]
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

Spoiler:
[url=Subject: ~Rerolling~[/url]
Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 0, RadiantCowbells wrote:Harley scumslipped, powerlynch her

VOTE: Harley Quinn
No I didn’t [redacted]. C’mon, I know you’re not bad at mafia.

I always get wrongly accused of this. The only time I ever actually scumslipped was in the game I won on MU where not a single person caught it.

It’s blatantly obvious what I meant by that. :roll:
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

Spoiler:
[url=Subject: Gameshow Mafia ~Rerolling~[/url]
Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 0, Wisdom wrote:[quote="In post 000, Harley Quinn”]
In post 0, Wisdom wrote: scum had minimal info in selecting it, which was the goal
Yes but
we
did have some
in my old days id probably call this a scumslip :lol:
Thankfully you’re not [redacted][/quote]
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

@Hectic, I never fake emotions, derping and I also don’t lie about my learning disability. I don’t gaf what you say but I will not tolerate that ever being used against me.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 242, Harley Quinn wrote:@Hectic, I never fake emotions, derping and I also don’t lie about my learning disability. I don’t gaf what you say but I will not tolerate that ever being used against me.
I understand you need to do what’s necessary to miselim me, just please don’t use something I literally cannot help against me. Thank you.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 234, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Semantics slips like the misuse of one word is very different to a whole logic/perspective slip involving two sentences
Google dyslexia and then let’s play honourably.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

I’m town because I had some uncertainty between which one of you guys were town but I felt it in my bones that Infinitely wasn’t. True, I definitely leaned more to Ydrasse than you but that’s because of being fooled by you in Trust Fall, where I got raked through the coals - and am STILL paying for that btw - for being pocketed by both you and Pooky.

That said, had I gotten dayvig I probably would have shot Infinity rather than take the chance that I might possibly have been wrong on you. So feel free to spin that whatever way you like. I did not know she had been hammered. I didn’t want the day to end. I wanted as much info on both you and Ydrasse as possible but I’m never going to apologize for voting out obvscum. I got wrongly sr for insta hammering scum in Penguin’s game and their scum partner even tkept pushing a very similar bs narrative that I basically hammered my buddy for towncred. I got so upset over it - I actually had to replace out -. I will tell you this much @Hectic, I won’t be congratulating you should Ydrasse ultimately be fooled if you don’t redact the attack on my learning disability, your choice.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 245, Harley Quinn wrote:I’m town because I had some uncertainty between which one of you guys were town but I felt it in my bones that Infinitely wasn’t. True, I definitely leaned more to Ydrasse BEING TOWN than you but that’s because of being fooled by you in Trust Fall, where I got raked through the coals - and am STILL paying for that btw - for being pocketed by both you and Pooky.

That said, had I gotten dayvig I probably would have shot Infinity rather than take the chance that I might possibly have been wrong on you. So feel free to spin that whatever way you like. I did not know she had been hammered. I didn’t want the day to end. I wanted as much info on both you and Ydrasse as possible but I’m never going to apologize for voting out obvscum. I got wrongly sr for insta hammering scum in Penguin’s game and their scum partner even tkept pushing a very similar bs narrative that I basically hammered my buddy for towncred. I got so upset over it - I actually had to replace out -. I will tell you this much @Hectic, I won’t be congratulating you should Ydrasse ultimately be fooled if you don’t redact the attack on my learning disability, your choice.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

Spoiler:
Harley Quinn wrote:
In [url=#p][post 000[/url],scum wrote:
In post 0, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In [url=#p11398894]post 000[/url], Harley Quinn wrote:[quote="In [/url{#p11398604]post 000, Harley Quinn”]
In [url=#p][post 000[/url], Harley Quinn wrote:
In [url=p11398585]post 000[/url], Harley Quinn wrote:
In [url=#p11398538]post 000/url], scum wrote:His reactions look genuine and considering he was misrepped multiple times I think he's handled it well. I think that it's quite likely that Harley or redacted is scum here and he seems to agree, and I side with him 100% on the argument of how badly that hammer and EOD was handled.
I honestly don't know what you're trying to prove by saying that you wouldn't have been surprised at all if shos flipped town
given the fact that you quickhammered him with no claim or chance for town to discuss.
Good, we can safely ignore your reads in that case then.

When did I ever say that? Find that quote.
For someone who is accusing others of misrepping, I can’t wait to hear your explanation for doing that to me.
@redacted/scum, I want to see that goddamned quote.
I’m still waiting. Where is it or are you really okay with misrepping me here?
I truly don't know what to say to you anymore. Selective reading at it's finest.
In [url=scum wrote:
In [url=#p]post 000[/url], Harley Quinn wrote:When I saw the flip, I was not thinking for even a single second, that anyone was going to wrongly sr me for lynching scum. Otoh had [redacted] flipped town, I 100% would not have been surprised by it in the least.
so this is you saying that you wouldn't have been surprised with a push on you if he flipped town? I thought you were saying you wouldn't have been surprised if he flipped town
I would have been surprised if he flipped town, I wouldn’t have been surprised to have been wrongly sr for it, in the extremely unlikely event he did

Maybe we are just misunderstanding each other?

Like if I thought he wasn’t extremely likely to flip scum, I never would have quick hammered. I hate to mislynch, so I don’t take chances but I was pretty sure and I was thrilled to be right.[/quote]
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

I wasn't attacking your learning disability? Sorry if you got that impression.

and is the case and all that Ydrasse needs anyway
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

Do I need to respond to the other stuff? I hope you're not genuinely hurt - you understand that I know that you're scum and so am looking for logical holes and flaws in your reasoning, yes? I'm not trying to use anything against you.
Call me Toxi.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”