Micro 1001: Who Needs A Thousand? | The End

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

Ydrasse, please read us based on the logic and arguments we've each given and not AtE.
Call me Toxi.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 211, Toxic 1v1er wrote:In summary:

-Harley came in scumreading me because I thought she was slightly scummy on a gut level
-I changed my mind and thought she was town, she was still scumreading because she simply could not understand how I could find her "so whatever" post scummy
-I then see a post from her I really don't like, and start scumreading her again
-She then becomes UNSURE on me, and votes Infinity to hammer then, recognising she can't buddy me and that she needs to win with you siding with her in final 3
-Harley as town absolutely does not do this, she would be adamant I was scum if I started scumreading her like that. She needed an excuse to vote Infinity and get the cred, so lied about being "torn" on me
-Look at her reasons to townread you, there are never any specifics. It's solely because you townread her and she recognises she needs you to vote with her in lylo
Sorry but this is 100% false. And you actually KNOW this because of the blowback I got from my stupid deathtunnelling in one of your games. I don’t want to out which one but no way would Ydrasse not believe me if I did that. I’m just not sure if winning a game is worth it because of the extemely painful reactions I received. That said, I learned a major lesson from that game and am far less likely to deathtunnel and not reevaluate as a result of that, so this is extremely disingenuous coming from you, since you know how deeply that affected me.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 215, Toxic 1v1er wrote:*town!Harley

don't see that as a slip please, I'm tired
I didn’t slip either but you already know that.

Having Infinty confirm Ydrasse instead of me was kind’ve surprising, since I’m better at obvtowning but you had already set me up as a better push, so it actually makes sense.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 248, Toxic 1v1er wrote:I wasn't attacking your learning disability? Sorry if you got that impression.

and is the case and all that Ydrasse needs anyway
Yes, I did and do think that but don’t believe you did it intentionally but if you remember from that game I quoted, knowing that doesn’t really make me feel better. In a previous game of mine, I got shit for exactly this sort of thing and when it was pointed out that this was totally NAI for me, this person actually argued that this was some kind of strategy I used in every game to get underestimated. I hadn’t outed my dyslexia atp but I eventually got really fed up with it being constantly used against me, so I believe you because I know you’re a really decent person but it’s still a really sore subject for me. :/
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 249, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Do I need to respond to the other stuff? I hope you're not genuinely hurt - you understand that I know that you're scum and so am looking for logical holes and flaws in your reasoning, yes? I'm not trying to use anything against you.
Well of course you need to say that. What else can you possibly say in your position that wouldn’t be anti-wincon?

I am but only because of a personal history I don’t want to get into. However, I don’t think you really thought things through when you falsely accused me of slipping, so I’m not mad or anything because I don’t believe you did that knowingly or deliberately. I also didn’t care for your outrage on cue comments either because I never ever fake my emotional reactions ever.

That said, you’re still one of my all time favourite people on this site because I know that you would never in a trillion bajillion years ever pull a Bunno/FL just to win a game, so I won’t be bitter losing to you but I really do very much appreciate this. <3
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

Aww, I think you're really great too <3
Call me Toxi.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 250, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Ydrasse, please read us based on the logic and arguments we've each given and not AtE.
I 100% agree with this ftr but Hectic’s argument makes no sense because I obviously did not know she was actually hammered, so that in itself completely debunks his argument since I did switch my vote to him. I feel that his argument regarding that is disingenuous because he’s claiming he unvoted Infinity to not end the day, which is of course fine but where he slipped up was in falsely accusing me of knowing she was hammered.

Think about it. What makes more sense to you? Hectic thinking Infinity wasn’t hammered and believing I didn’t realize that either or him believing she wasn’t hammered but my actually knowing she was?

vs.

My clearly being unaware that she was hammered and also believing that the same is true for Hectic. See that makes no sense to me and where I believe he scumclaimed. If he didn’t think she was hammered how does it make an iota of sense for him to think I actually did? That’s why I believe that his argument is disingenuous and because the main basis of his argument is that I intentionally hammered do to presumably being afraid of a dayvig, realizing that it makes 0 sense for him to think that considering he himself claims he didn’t think she was hammered, completely destroys the basis of his argumen and therefore proves what I said is true:

That him reconsidering his read on you made me less sure that he was scum, so I decided that it made way more sense to vote out the player whose play is obvscum by meta, rather than risk being wrong on him.

However, I then switched back to him not because my read on Infinity had changed, it hadn’t but his insistence on the dayvig thing made me question if it was real or a bluff and I thought I owed it to myself to find that out. Since you were confirmed, it obviously wound up being moot but I had no way of knowing that att. I honestly don’t know if my vote would have gone back to him or not but while I leaned to you being town > Hectic, I still had a slight twinge of doubt.

I just thought having played with town!Infinity before that she was really off here and I figured I’d decide between the two of you in Elo.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

In post 208, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Honestly though I'm not 100% sure whether you knew it was a hammer. I lean yes, but if not, you were just going for the bus and to convince Ydrasse in final 3 after you realised I was scumreading you
^
I think you moved to bus Infinity after realising I was scumreading you and your wincon was based on convincing Ydrasse in final 3.

Whether or not you knew it was a hammer isn't the important part, but I lean yes.
Call me Toxi.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 255, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Aww, I think you're really great too <3
Yeah if I honestly believed for even one minute it was even in your scumrange to sink to either of their levels just to win a game, I’d seriously be livid rn.

And yes, I would never wish to ever have any hard feelings between us. Pooky’s the same btw. I know he would also never sacrifice ethics to ever win a game.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 257, Toxic 1v1er wrote:
In post 208, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Honestly though I'm not 100% sure whether you knew it was a hammer. I lean yes, but if not, you were just going for the bus and to convince Ydrasse in final 3 after you realised I was scumreading you
^
I think you moved to bus Infinity after realising I was scumreading you and your wincon was based on convincing Ydrasse in final 3.

Whether or not you knew it was a hammer isn't the important part, but I lean yes.
Why don’t you address my argument? If you realize I had no clue she was hammered then my switching my vote back to you makes 0 sense based on this.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

Oh, good point. I guess you did know it was a hammer then.
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

In post 133, Toxic 1v1er wrote:If Ydrasse is scum trying to pocket town-Harley, it makes you scum.

Regarding
your
recent posting, I think it's okay? Your reasons to think I'm town are fine, maybe slightly +town. Honestly, I was pretty confident on you being scum after page 2 but you've made a little more paranoid, that's for sure

Btw, I'd like to be launched today so I can shoot someone and be conftown for lylo
In post 143, Toxic 1v1er wrote:I didn't express the confidence because it's demoralising and unfun for you if you're scum and I really did think you were, especially after your posting got shorter after I called you out.

It's better to launch scum because then there isn't a possibility of town dayvigging town but I trust in my own abilities and I'd rather still be the conftown if I'm being honest
^I was expressing wanting to be launched long before the hammer.

Why do I do that as scum when people could easily just call my bluff and get me out of there? Or not even that, they could just listen to what I want and vote me? Whether they think I'm town or scum, I usually get voted for after asking for that.

Note - neither Infinity or Harley called me on it or voted me until after Infinity's hammer, which makes me think Harley knew it was one by the time she voted me
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

Ydrasse, aren't you supposed to like interact with us or something
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

I'm not sure if Harley realised she was hammering Infinity when she voted them, but I
do
she had realised it was a hammer by the time she moved to vote me. Whether that's because Infinity told her in their scum PT, or she counted back, I think she was aware at that point of time.
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

*but I do think she had realised
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

In post 258, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 255, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Aww, I think you're really great too <3
Yeah if I honestly believed for even one minute it was even in your scumrange to sink to either of their levels just to win a game, I’d seriously be livid rn.

And yes, I would never wish to ever have any hard feelings between us. Pooky’s the same btw. I know he would also never sacrifice ethics to ever win a game.
Yeah, I try to remain ethical regardless of my alignment. I do discuss replace outs a lot though so I don't know if that counts, I believe that's part of the game but others disagree.

It's a good thing I don't plan to join the Peace Corps to go off to Africa just yet.
Call me Toxi.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i've been fine watching you two interact

:>
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

Which way are you leaning?
Call me Toxi.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i've been thinking really hard about that hammer and: i dunno right now! i should reread!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

Look at the case I made and initial reasons right after the day started please - it feels crystal clear to me
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

I mean, yes, I know Harley is scum so ofc it's crystal clear, but it's the same reasons I thought she was scum yesterday before it was confirmed to me
Call me Toxi.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 260, Toxic 1v1er wrote:Oh, good point. I guess you did know it was a hammer then.
Seriously, please stop lying, I obviously didn’t. @Ydrasse why does town!Hectic keep insisting that he didn’t know she was hammered but I did? In what world does that even make sense?

He knows his “case” on me has no merit, so he really has no choice but to push this false narrative.

Despite obviously knowing he’s scum, I actually believe he didn’t realize she was hammered because I didn’t either.

I don’t fake derp ever. @Ydrasse, please metadive me and you will 100% know I’m telling the truth about that.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

In post 263, Toxic 1v1er wrote:I'm not sure if Harley realised she was hammering Infinity when she voted them, but I
do
think she had realised it was a hammer by the time she moved to vote me. Whether that's because Infinity told her in their scum PT, or she counted back, I think she was aware at that point of time.
I mean, if you really don't ever fake derp, then I think this is the case.
Call me Toxi.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 261, Toxic 1v1er wrote:
In post 133, Toxic 1v1er wrote:If Ydrasse is scum trying to pocket town-Harley, it makes you scum.

Regarding
your
recent posting, I think it's okay? Your reasons to think I'm town are fine, maybe slightly +town. Honestly, I was pretty confident on you being scum after page 2 but you've made a little more paranoid, that's for sure

Btw, I'd like to be launched today so I can shoot someone and be conftown for lylo
In post 143, Toxic 1v1er wrote:I didn't express the confidence because it's demoralising and unfun for you if you're scum and I really did think you were, especially after your posting got shorter after I called you out.

It's better to launch scum because then there isn't a possibility of town dayvigging town but I trust in my own abilities and I'd rather still be the conftown if I'm being honest
^I was expressing wanting to be launched long before the hammer.

Why do I do that as scum when people could easily just call my bluff and get me out of there? Or not even that, they could just listen to what I want and vote me? Whether they think I'm town or scum, I usually get voted for after asking for that.

Note - neither Infinity or Harley called me on it or voted me until after Infinity's hammer, which makes me think Harley knew it was one by the time she voted me
I did not know she was fucking hammered, so you can stop pushing that garbage already. :roll:
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 263, Toxic 1v1er wrote:I'm not sure if Harley realised she was hammering Infinity when she voted them, but I
do
she had realised it was a hammer by the time she moved to vote me. Whether that's because Infinity told her in their scum PT, or she counted back, I think she was aware at that point of time.
No, seriously please stop with this. I swear I did not know. Until now, I was sure you didn’t either but you continue to insist on this when I know it isn’t true is starting to make me question that.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”