Micro 1007: Chess Mafia Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #825  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 8:03 am

VOTE: Raya why you lie to me
I like to sign my emails

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #826  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 8:04 am

People are voting me without developing a full picture of a story of how scum!me would have to work and I'm not sure if it's scummy or just bad
I like to sign my emails

bugspray
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 19, 2019
Location: out of my mind
Pronoun: They

Post Post #827  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 8:07 am

can you explain why we're stupid? i'm known to be an idiot for sure
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #828  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 8:43 am

Why do I leash my shot to you if I rand scum? DkKoba didn't seem to want to elim me that much. A scum dayvig is such a powerful tool. If it's not used on a powerful key solver it can just be saved for when firing it immediately wins the game (or also, like, killing the king??)

No one is even like, thinking this stuff out or trying to view the game from my slot's pov
I like to sign my emails

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #829  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 8:47 am

I mean presumably there's the wifom that I think this spews me town or whatever so that's why I do it. Except I wouldn't really do that. No one is ever happy when I do weird mech shit like this. It never does me favors. I just kind of do it anyway because I think it's optimal and get preoccupied by that. You can view me almost getting miselimmed as traffic analyst in innocentvillager's normal in a game where I was trying to crumb communicate with scum asking if they were mailman role.
I like to sign my emails

bugspray
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 19, 2019
Location: out of my mind
Pronoun: They

Post Post #830  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 8:56 am

In post 828, Isis wrote:Why do I leash my shot to you if I rand scum? DkKoba didn't seem to want to elim me that much. A scum dayvig is such a powerful tool. If it's not used on a powerful key solver it can just be saved for when firing it immediately wins the game (or also, like, killing the king??)

No one is even like, thinking this stuff out or trying to view the game from my slot's pov

what do you mean why do you leash the shot if you're scum? calling it a leashed shot when i didn't even know you were a dayvig and we probably could have elimed anyway doesn't make any sense like i remember talking baout how koba had moonlogic but you have like uranus logic because it's making me feel like an ass!
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me

Andante
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 06, 2021
Pronoun: She

Post Post #831  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 9:47 am

In post 830, bugspray wrote:
In post 828, Isis wrote:Why do I leash my shot to you if I rand scum? DkKoba didn't seem to want to elim me that much. A scum dayvig is such a powerful tool. If it's not used on a powerful key solver it can just be saved for when firing it immediately wins the game (or also, like, killing the king??)

No one is even like, thinking this stuff out or trying to view the game from my slot's pov

what do you mean why do you leash the shot if you're scum? calling it a leashed shot when i didn't even know you were a dayvig and we probably could have elimed anyway doesn't make any sense like i remember talking baout how koba had moonlogic but you have like uranus logic because it's making me feel like an ass!


This is a perfect response. you can't keep saying you leashed your shot, it would've been 1 thing if you asked in the moment who bugspray's top fosses were... bugspray didn't even know you were following them, and instead you keep claiming they directed the shot as if it's supposed to clear you...I do not like that you keep repeating "I leashed my shot to bugspray to clear me"

Raya36
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #832  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 9:51 am

In post 817, Andante wrote:
In post 816, Raya36 wrote:What makes you say scum doesn't have a vig?



I'm saying there's no way scum doesn't have one... it's nightless

Ok that makes more sense. Apparently I can't read because you said that very clearly oops

In post 818, Isis wrote:
In post 816, Raya36 wrote:
In post 783, Isis wrote:I am white queen I thought my statements already should make it clear I'm hard claiming that. I got one dayvig shot and there was ainimum ount of RL time before I could shoot it

Alright. I'll think on this a bit. Claims and slips are hard

In post 786, Isis wrote:Maybe we should just eliminate Andante cause we are inevitably going to be about to elim someone claiming flagbearers at some point and the slot is just so wolfy

Bad idea

Andante's panic felt very genuine but also scumking!andante could panic the same way and then claim to explain the panic as a last resort. Either way we should never elim there today

If Isis was the scum vig this would be very risky because the chances of a town vig as well are high. So I think Isis is ok.

Flow probably did scumslip. The flavour isn't obvious to be assumed like that. Andante didn't scumslip. I believe that they just took what Flow said at face value

In post 808, Andante wrote:
In post 806, Virgo wrote:Man, I just find the concept of a king with a BP so weird, like.

You're king, outting when you're wagoned, sure. That's fine and I get it but why out the vested part after knowing there's a dayvig like that? You don't know their alignment, etc.



I told yall, I figured from the start scum was gunned because of my vest, thus, I'm not certain on Isis's claim here... To me it makes 0 sense for us to have a vig and scum not to

What makes you say scum doesn't have a vig?

If flow was the first person to equate vigs to queens I am out here wanting to kill whoever started to equate queens to vigs.

VOTE: flow trap

Correction. It was bugspray, not flow

In post 823, flow trap wrote:
In post 818, Isis wrote:If flow was the first person to equate vigs to queens I am out here wanting to kill whoever started to equate queens to vigs.


Step 1: Iso me
Step 2: Control+F
Step 3: Search Vig+Queen

That's my bad, I got my players and events confused

In post 825, Isis wrote:VOTE: Raya why you lie to me

Oops

Raya36
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #833  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 9:53 am

Something I've been thinking which might be a stretch. What if Isis is the scum!vig and Bugspray is the town!vig and his slip was a townslip and not a scumslip and Isis is hoping to get him eliminated before they shoot at each other at night.

Someone let me know if that's too much of a stretch

Andante
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 06, 2021
Pronoun: She

Post Post #834  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:06 am

In post 833, Raya36 wrote:Something I've been thinking which might be a stretch. What if Isis is the scum!vig and Bugspray is the town!vig and his slip was a townslip and not a scumslip and Isis is hoping to get him eliminated before they shoot at each other at night.

Someone let me know if that's too much of a stretch


a. there's no night

b. I could definitely see that, but Isis went to E-1 and bugspray wasn't voting Isis

flow trap
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2021
Location: Earth lol, so creative
Pronoun: He

Post Post #835  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:08 am

In post 834, Andante wrote:
In post 833, Raya36 wrote:Something I've been thinking which might be a stretch. What if Isis is the scum!vig and Bugspray is the town!vig and his slip was a townslip and not a scumslip and Isis is hoping to get him eliminated before they shoot at each other at night.

Someone let me know if that's too much of a stretch


a. there's no night

b. I could definitely see that, but Isis went to E-1 and bugspray wasn't voting Isis


I believe they were it was Me, Bug, T3, You if I remember correctly
Flip your state of mind

Isis
Best in Class
 
User avatar
Joined: April 06, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #836  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:09 am

In post 833, Raya36 wrote:Something I've been thinking which might be a stretch. What if Isis is the scum!vig and Bugspray is the town!vig and his slip was a townslip and not a scumslip and Isis is hoping to get him eliminated before they shoot at each other at night.

Someone let me know if that's too much of a stretch

Bugspray is a they. Please pay that mind.
I like to sign my emails

flow trap
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2021
Location: Earth lol, so creative
Pronoun: He

Post Post #837  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:11 am

:neutral:
Flip your state of mind

Andante
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 06, 2021
Pronoun: She

Post Post #838  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:12 am

In post 835, flow trap wrote:
In post 834, Andante wrote:
In post 833, Raya36 wrote:Something I've been thinking which might be a stretch. What if Isis is the scum!vig and Bugspray is the town!vig and his slip was a townslip and not a scumslip and Isis is hoping to get him eliminated before they shoot at each other at night.

Someone let me know if that's too much of a stretch


a. there's no night

b. I could definitely see that, but Isis went to E-1 and bugspray wasn't voting Isis


I believe they were it was Me, Bug, T3, You if I remember correctly



WAIT. YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!

VOTE: Isis

flow trap
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2021
Location: Earth lol, so creative
Pronoun: He

Post Post #839  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:13 am

You are already on Isis?
Flip your state of mind

Raya36
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #840  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:13 am

In post 834, Andante wrote:
In post 833, Raya36 wrote:Something I've been thinking which might be a stretch. What if Isis is the scum!vig and Bugspray is the town!vig and his slip was a townslip and not a scumslip and Isis is hoping to get him eliminated before they shoot at each other at night.

Someone let me know if that's too much of a stretch


a. there's no night

b. I could definitely see that, but Isis went to E-1 and bugspray wasn't voting Isis

a. Right, but same idea still.

b. Then probably not. That makes no sense with bugspray scum too actually.

In post 836, Isis wrote:
In post 833, Raya36 wrote:Something I've been thinking which might be a stretch. What if Isis is the scum!vig and Bugspray is the town!vig and his slip was a townslip and not a scumslip and Isis is hoping to get him eliminated before they shoot at each other at night.

Someone let me know if that's too much of a stretch

Bugspray is a they. Please pay that mind.

Apologies Bugspray, I'll be more careful

Andante
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 06, 2021
Pronoun: She

Post Post #841  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:14 am

idk, most recent vc says I'm not voting

bugspray
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 19, 2019
Location: out of my mind
Pronoun: They

Post Post #842  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:14 am

VOTE: isis just to make sure i'm actually voting her
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me

Raya36
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #843  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:16 am

So if you think it's Isis then what do you think of Bugspray knowing the flavour for a vig is queen

bugspray
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 19, 2019
Location: out of my mind
Pronoun: They

Post Post #844  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:16 am

looks like she's still e-1 somehow
i didnt' know it was flavor it was a lucky guess
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me

Raya36
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #845  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:17 am

But why would you just default to saying queen. Why would you give the vig any flavour without knowing instead of just calling it a vig

Andante
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 06, 2021
Pronoun: She

Post Post #846  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:18 am

In post 844, bugspray wrote:looks like she's still e-1 somehow


see, it's like, what TOWN vig stays on E-1 forever... I don't see any way for her to be town here...

Andante
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 06, 2021
Pronoun: She

Post Post #847  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:19 am

In post 845, Raya36 wrote:But why would you just default to saying queen. Why would you give the vig any flavour without knowing instead of just calling it a vig


I mean, to be fair, I claimed vested king lol gunned queen isn't a far stretch

PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #848  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:20 am



Official Vote Count

Isis (4): T3, flow trap, Andante, bugspray
T3 (1): Raya36
Raya36 (1): Isis

Not Voting (2): Virgo, Amy Dunne

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate

Deadline: (expired on 2021-05-11 17:00:00)

Raya36
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #849  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:24 am

In post 847, Andante wrote:
In post 845, Raya36 wrote:But why would you just default to saying queen. Why would you give the vig any flavour without knowing instead of just calling it a vig


I mean, to be fair, I claimed vested king lol gunned queen isn't a far stretch

But it makes 0 sense to assume queen when you can just say vig.

And Isis' claim makes no sense from scum. What was the point in claiming.

VOTE: Bugspray

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club