Micro 1008: Burdened by Secrecy 2 (Paragon + Town Win)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Micro 1008: Burdened by Secrecy 2 (Paragon + Town Win)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Micro #1008
Playerlist:
Prods Indicated with *
Bold = Confirmed

Flea the Magician
OkaPoka
bugspray
GeorgeBailey
Morning Tweet

Klaus Hargreeves

Five Hargreeves

Vanya Hargreeves

Allison Hargreeves

Lila Pitts

Paragons:

Nancy Drew 39
Hectic
DkKoba
SnaileyBailey
Spoiler: The Replacements

Spoiler: The Living
Klaus Hargreeves
Five Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Lila Pitts

Spoiler: The Dead

Spoiler: We Dare Not Speak Their Names (The Modkilled)
None. Ever. Or else.

Spoiler: Important Links

Current Vote Count

Klaus Hargreeves - 0
Five Hargreeves - 3 - Lila Pitts, Vanya Hargreeves, Klaus Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves - 0
Allison Hargreeves - 0
Lila Pitts - 0

Not Voting: Five Hargreeves, Allison Hargreeves

Important Notes
Last edited by Maruchan on Sun May 09, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Setup Specific Information

Sample Role PM's
Welcome to Burdened By Secrecy Mafia!

You are a VT, aligned with
The Town!

Win Condition: You will win the game should you manage to eliminate a mafia player D1, or the Paragons guess the mafia correctly & alts incorrectly.

Powers: You have your Vote, which you may use to find your enemies during the day.

Welcome to Burdened By Secrecy Mafia, [Player 1] and [Player 2]!

You are a Mafia Goon, aligned with
The Mafia!

Win Condition: You will win the game should you manage to eliminate a town player on D1 and hide your identity and team from the Paragons.

Powers: You have your Vote, which you may use to find your enemies during the day. You may communicate with your partner here.

Welcome to Burdened By Secrecy Mafia!

You are a Paragon, aligned with
The Paragons!

Win Condition: You will win the game should you manage to guess correctly on the Alternate Identities of all players prior to hammer, or the composition of the scumteam.

Powers: You may communicate with your partners in the PARAGON THREAD: here. During the Day Phase, prior to hammer, the paragons may collectively guess the identities of all 5 regular players. If they do so correctly, the Paragons will immediately win and all other players will lose. At the end of the Guess phase, the paragons may collectively guess one pair of players. If both of those players are mafia, the Town AND Paragons win!
[/area]

The Rules: Always in Effect
Unless otherwise contradicted in my specific ruleset or setup-specific rules, Boilerplate Rules apply.
Rules are shamelessly stolen from a hodgepodge of other moderators and rulesets on site and edited to my preferences.

General
  • All Sitewide Rules Apply. It is your job to be familiar with them.
  • Have FUN. This is a game, and therefore the most important rule is to HAVE FUN. If you are not having fun, please replace out. There is nothing wrong with replacing out of a game that is not enjoyable. I won't be upset, and I will be happy that you were willing to put fun ahead of an irrational fear of hurting my feelings.
  • While having fun, don't play against your win condition. This is a very liberal interpretation. A self vote isn't playing against your win condition. Saying you are scum and outing your partner then voting them is.
  • If you have the ability, editing your posts is not allowed.
  • As this is a game, heated discussions are fine but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players.
  • I am the Mod, the Mod is God. What I say goes. I am allowed to edit what goes at any given point for any reason I see fit. Generally, changes made to rules will be announced publicly.
  • When dealing with rules infractions or other problems, I will always seek the solution that is least invasive to the game state. That said, infractions may result in anything from a warning to your slot being force replaced or you being modkilled, depending on the severity and nature of the offense. Mod-imposed post limiting or requests from the mod for more frequent posting are also within my wheelhouse as possible options for experimental activity based rules infractions.
Day / Night / Twilight
  • Due to the unique aspect of this game, Day 1 will continue until a yeeting occurs. However long that takes.
  • The Paragon Maf-Team Guess phase will last a maximum of 72 hours.
  • Twilight will last from when a yeeting occurs until the mod makes a post changing the game phase.
  • During twilight, you may continue to post in-thread, even if you were yeeted. If you have a factional PT that day talk is prohibited in, Twilight counts as night. You may begin posting to strategize with your faction once a yeeting occurs. This rule may change depending on the setup/mod's discretion.
  • If you are going to be V/LA you may send me night actions early in case you miss a night deadline, and they will be honored.
  • Deadline Extensions may be requested, but will rarely be granted..
Posting/Voting
  • Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
  • Voting will be done with bold or vote tags
  • Voting will not attempt to be hidden. Attempts to hide your vote such as in spoiler tags may or may not be counted, at my discretion.
  • Voting for other living players in game are the only authorized votes. This particular setup will not have a "End Phase" option.
  • Unless otherwise specified, a yeeting or a phase end with no yeeting will occur when a majority as calculated by number of living players divided by two rounded up. A vote to end the game in a draw must be unanimous by all living players.
  • Unvotes are welcome but not required.
  • Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the yeeting from happening.
Communicating with the Moderator
  • I make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know by posting a bolded statement on it's own line starting with @Mod or some varient thereof and I will correct the issue.
  • Due to the nature of the game, role related questions may come up. If you have questions about your actual role, I will not respond to them in-thread. Please use any PTs you have access to or DMs to ask me. If you have a mechanics based question about how a specific possible role would be utilized in this game I reserve the right to respond or not respond at my sole discretion. Don't abuse this to try to mod-confirm people. I will not be amused.
  • Quoting or otherwise attempting to replicate mod communications will result in punishment, at my discretion. If in doubt, ask me.
  • If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Maruchan in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.
  • You may request a personal PT/notes PT. Discord Servers may be requested in lieu of personal PTs/notes PTs/hydra PTs.
Miscellaneous
  • If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
  • Threatening to report another player to change their behavior isn't OK. PM me, Report them, Or leave it be. This is using out-of-game influence.
  • My color is Chocolate, don't use it.
  • As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
  • I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
  • I live on the US East Coast, and am therefore on East Coast Time. However, I also have absolutely no set schedule, so might sleep from 1pm to midnight, 3am to noon, or whenever I feel like it. Sorry if I am unavailable at a given time.

The Rules: This Game1. Deadlines are irrelevant for the dayphase of this game. If the game is stalled with no forward momentum, I may institute a deadline that will allow the paragons to make an additional alt-guess if reached. This deadline will be announced at least 96 hours in advance.

2. The Paragons will have 72 hours from the point when the flip is posted to make their scumteam guess. Players may discuss in the thread during this time, including the single dead player, although they are under no obligation to do so.

3. Activity is required for non Paragon players. Please post at least once every 48 hours until the elimination. If you cannot do so for whatever reason please declare V/LA. An excessive number of prods, an excessively long V/LA, or a failure to respond to a prod in 24 hours will result in a force replacement. Paragon players do not have an activity requirement.

4. If you ask me a question in the game thread, please bold it so that I can see and respond to it as soon as possible.

5. Please do not spoil the endgame for the Paragons as scum, even if you have already lost the game.

6. If you alt slip, you are required to quote said slip from the correct account. This directly harms your wincon, so I suggest you not do it.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Game begins when all 5 players have confirmed in thread, Welcome to Micro 1008 y'all!
Show
Join Now!

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ego
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

test post please ignore
"Is it okay that I don't hate you like I hate most people?" - Lila Pitts
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Allison Hargreeves »

HOW DO I CHANGE WBESIUTE THEME MY EYES HURT
“I think maybe you're the only person who really knows who I am and still likes me anyway.” - Allison
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:14 pm

wait if im town do i want scum to know who i am or not?
“I think maybe you're the only person who really knows who I am and still likes me anyway.” - Allison
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:15 pm

wait do i want ther paragons to know who i am? i dont udnerstand shtui
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:17 pm

wait the paragons arent fucking town aligned? what t he fuck i feel lied to
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
SnaileyBailey
SnaileyBailey
Townie
SnaileyBailey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by SnaileyBailey »

Georgebailey, I found you
Fan account of GeorgeBailey
SnaileyBailey
SnaileyBailey
Townie
SnaileyBailey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by SnaileyBailey »

Fan account of GeorgeBailey
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

oh my god you are so c-yute!
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

im bored can we all check in plz tyvm ^_^
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

pls guyz i can go to ur profile and it says when you last visited the site all you gotta do is post once i wont judge u i promise but u gotta do what u gotta do you know what i mean type beat yeah yeah yeah thats right mmmh yeah anyways
Klaus Hargreeves
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Klaus Hargreeves »

I thought it was rude to post in an unlocked thread :<
“My cult is going to be so pissed… I told them we had until 2019.” - Klaus
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Vanya Hargreeves »

holy crap this setup is so bad why did maruchan decide to mod it agaign and why did we join?
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 6:59 pm

Oh, and hello folks :P

/confirm-in
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

fivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefivefive
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 11:40 pm

In post 10, SnaileyBailey wrote:Georgebailey, I found you
that means you're my bitch
Five Hargreeves
Five Hargreeves
Goon
Five Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 11:49 pm

Post by Five Hargreeves »

LilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLilaLila
"I don't think I'm better than you; I know I'm better than you." - Five
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 11:54 pm

@mod can you post publicly who even is the original plist?
Five Hargreeves
Five Hargreeves
Goon
Five Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 12:55 am

Post by Five Hargreeves »

In post 16, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:holy crap this setup is so bad why did maruchan decide to mod it agaign and why did we join?
you were scum last time... are you the scums again?
"I don't think I'm better than you; I know I'm better than you." - Five
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 5:48 am

In post 22, Five Hargreeves wrote:
In post 16, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:holy crap this setup is so bad why did maruchan decide to mod it agaign and why did we join?
you were scum last time... are you the scums again?
Lemme think about it.........

NOPE!
I am chaos! Doing the same thing twice would be boorrrrinnggg!

HOW ABOUT YOU? ARE YOU THE SCUMS AGAIN?
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 5:56 am

HEY EVERYONE CONFIRMED! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! RVS TIME!

YOU EXCITED TO PLAY VOTE: FIVE?
:twisted:

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”