Micro 1009: Would You Like To Be My Neighbor? [Game Over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 1093, Hopkirk wrote:is not knowing hoods at this point more likely a genuine town slip or scum trying to fakeslip?
I have a memory disorder so neither
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by flow trap »

:igmeou: It's not a memory disorder

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 1085, Loki Dokie wrote:What happened to that tr you had on me @Flow?
Already explained.

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 1090, Loki Dokie wrote:The lack of even a single confident tr is extremely scum indicative.
Already explained.

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 1095, Loki Dokie wrote:And Flow had me as town and today even I am equally likely as anyone in the playerlist to be scum with HEM/GB. I’m having real trouble seeing that kind of post coming from town.
I go by indicators of not being a pair.

There were literally no indicators of not being a pair between you.

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 43, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 7, Robert M Hunter wrote:VOTE: Hopkirk who dat
I opened this thread planning to read TWO entire pages in one sitting (side note- wow. let's watch that pace everyone, it's been like half an hour, not four days lol)
Then I saw this post.
I'm going to be honest, it was hurtful. I was hurt. Emotionally. Let's break it down a bit.

- You're saying you don't know who I am. Presumably legit (or feigning ignorance to pretend you haven't been stalking me for years), but still hurtful
- You don't follow up with looking into who I am. Saying you don't know me hurt a bit, but implying you don't care enough to look is incredibly mean and hurtful
- Did I say it was hurtful already? Because it was
- Choosing to use 'who dat' instead of 'who's that' is a pretty casual tone. That makes the hurtful comment feel so much worse since it feels casually dismissive
- At least you're voting me so there's some indication you want to get to know me. Unfortunately that's awful hurtful so wow, this whole post was
messed up

I'm Hopkirk. You'd better remember that name, because if you don't I'll be really sad and you'll feel really guilty about being such a meanie
lmao
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

ok just read flow's iso.

this is town.

i hard townread flow. lol
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i think this is just mafia lim bait
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1181, GrandpaMo wrote:ok just read flow's iso.

this is town.

i hard townread flow. lol
In post 1182, GrandpaMo wrote:i think this is just mafia lim bait
Why?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1171, humaneatingmonkey wrote:flow trap snubbed me in our neighborhood. i'm guessing my slot and he aren't the best of friends.
I'll catch up now.
I’m guessing based on what we saw in the thread, your predecessor didn’t actually post too much in your PT? Would that be accurate?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

fuc i should have posted here... cuz now i cant copy and paste but i will try to paraphrase..

this is because of meta honestly. they are playing the same way they would as their town playstyles as seen in their previous games, you can go ahead and look that up for yourself.

also these specific posts just sounds geninue

flows reads: and

this is something that comes from a town mindset; and

and in post ; talking bout style however, they are playing the same style.
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Emily »

who are the mafia trying to elim flow?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1186, Emily wrote:
who are the mafia trying to elim flow?
i will answer this question in neighborhood.

i will not disclose it here, not yet, and that's because i want to see how things play out after giving my towncase on flow
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1185, GrandpaMo wrote:also these specific posts just sounds geninue

flows reads: 795 and 796

this is something that comes from a town mindset; 487 and 488

and in post 36; talking bout style however, they are playing the same style.
I don't see anything in these five posts that reads as especially genuine.

Could you elaborate please?
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 1170, Emily wrote:Hi Flow.

Who do you think are the villains in this town?
Let's see

I TR Loki. I TR you (I like the questions).

I want to reread everyone else in more detail now that I have time. From what I remember from the skim, I somewhat TR Vand's opening.

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1188, Emily wrote:

okay in post 795, and 796, they think Loki, Hopkirk, and Andante are their townreads... i dont think scum thinks like that. especially considering the early interactions taht happened with loki maybe? i forgot who but it was someone...and in 796. they followed up wit saying they are townreading more than bugs -- prehaps due to actual effort from town then when andante asks to hammer bugs, flow refuses saying only if they sr them after they are done catching up. i think scum would have taken advantage of that and just hammered here nd not to slow roll.

in post 487 same thing. Flow gives insight on a new idea that never no one has brought up and explains to andante that it could just be that we are neighbors as well.

post 488 retracts that theory because they see thats not what my intent was. i think thats just town thinking in an active mindset.

in post 36, they talk about something that was referring to the interaction that resulted into soemone thinking they were changing styles this game... flow responds by saying they know someone who changes their playstyle. however they are playing the exact same way they did when they flipped town in their previous games.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1189, flow trap wrote:

Let's see

I want to reread everyone else in more detail now that I have time. From what I remember from the skim, I somewhat TR Vand's opening.
this is town lol

i better expect a good rxn when u get finished rereading
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:54 pm

10 pages in, Loki is obviously scum. VOTE: Loki
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:55 pm

In post 1184, Loki Dokie wrote:I’m guessing based on what we saw in the thread, your predecessor didn’t actually post too much in your PT? Would that be accurate?
Why do you care????
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by flow trap »

Remember what I said about having time

I was wrong, how is it so late already :igmeou:

Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1189, flow trap wrote:

Let's see

It feels like you haven't really been thinking about this or perhaps you really do have a very bad memory condition :/
Emily
Emily
Goon
Emily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Emily »

In post 1190, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1188, Emily wrote:

okay in post 795, and 796, they think Loki, Hopkirk, and Andante are their townreads... i dont think scum thinks like that. especially considering the early interactions taht happened with loki maybe? i forgot who but it was someone...and in 796. they followed up wit saying they are townreading more than bugs -- prehaps due to actual effort from town then when andante asks to hammer bugs, flow refuses saying only if they sr them after they are done catching up. i think scum would have taken advantage of that and just hammered here nd not to slow roll.

in post 487 same thing. Flow gives insight on a new idea that never no one has brought up and explains to andante that it could just be that we are neighbors as well.

post 488 retracts that theory because they see thats not what my intent was. i think thats just town thinking in an active mindset.

in post 36, they talk about something that was referring to the interaction that resulted into soemone thinking they were changing styles this game... flow responds by saying they know someone who changes their playstyle. however they are playing the exact same way they did when they flipped town in their previous games.
There are no real details given with the townreads in 795/796 - it's a conclusion without the thought process to get there. I'm not sure how you can conclusively townread that?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 3:29 pm

In the beginning, Loki stands out as someone who's posts were manufactured to look as if he's having genuine insights into the game. If you look at what he said he thought was scummy, the posts he are attacking are devoid of anything AI and yet his reactions and fixations are disproportionate. I don't find it genuine.

10 pages in, Vanders feel like he's town, even though he was pushing town at this point. It does seem like he's coming from a genuine place, and pushing those suspicion naturally. Loki has a sudden unexplained shift on his opinion on Andante, who he had much paranoia about being scum at that point. Even defending him from Vanders. At #305, Loki likes a readlist and hasn't bothered to examine the reads presented by Andante.

15 pages in, I like that Robert and I agrees about Loki. I also like the vulnerability of saying he can't explain a scumread that he has, but his push seems like it's coming from a genuine place (because I've seen it too, and I agree). At #375, Loki OMGUSes Robert who hasn't had the time to explain why he scumreads Loki yet. Loki, at this point, wasn't even interested in trying to understand Robert. He was just in the business of making it seem like Robert is scum for scumreading him. I think the purpose of saying Robert is scum was to discredit him.

#403, this is the first good play by Loki as town or as scum. He attacks bugspray for rolefishing. But #479 from Loki is ???????????????????????? Highly questionable POV and maneuver. Why would he have any reason to think bugs is telling the truth here? Why would he have any reason to think bugs is not scum trying to rolefish him? He's shown that he's fixated with the people he thinks is scum, as he's never let go of Robert and Vanders. Yet here, a potential scum has tried to rolefish him and he's let it go? #480 he reiterates that he still thinks bugs is scum. So why drop the vote on a wagon that is viable?

I don't like GrandpaMo, and nothing in his play so far suggests that he's not trying to look for scum, and trying to fish out the neighbors/FN. I agree with Andante at #457. It's all fun and memes for GrandpaMo until he's called out for it. But that's all I can say for now.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 3:43 pm

24 Pages in and GeorgeBailey is absent. When do I get to play???
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1197, humaneatingmonkey wrote:In the beginning, Loki stands out as someone who's posts were manufactured to look as if he's having genuine insights into the game. If you look at what he said he thought was scummy, the posts he are attacking are devoid of anything AI and yet his reactions and fixations are disproportionate. I don't find it genuine.

10 pages in, Vanders feel like he's town, even though he was pushing town at this point. It does seem like he's coming from a genuine place, and pushing those suspicion naturally. Loki has a sudden unexplained shift on his opinion on Andante, who he had much paranoia about being scum at that point. Even defending him from Vanders. At #305, Loki likes a readlist and hasn't bothered to examine the reads presented by Andante.

15 pages in, I like that Robert and I agrees about Loki. I also like the vulnerability of saying he can't explain a scumread that he has, but his push seems like it's coming from a genuine place (because I've seen it too, and I agree). At #375, Loki OMGUSes Robert who hasn't had the time to explain why he scumreads Loki yet. Loki, at this point, wasn't even interested in trying to understand Robert. He was just in the business of making it seem like Robert is scum for scumreading him. I think the purpose of saying Robert is scum was to discredit him.

#403, this is the first good play by Loki as town or as scum. He attacks bugspray for rolefishing. But #479 from Loki is ???????????????????????? Highly questionable POV and maneuver. Why would he have any reason to think bugs is telling the truth here? Why would he have any reason to think bugs is not scum trying to rolefish him? He's shown that he's fixated with the people he thinks is scum, as he's never let go of Robert and Vanders. Yet here, a potential scum has tried to rolefish him and he's let it go? #480 he reiterates that he still thinks bugs is scum. So why drop the vote on a wagon that is viable?

I don't like GrandpaMo, and nothing in his play so far suggests that he's not trying to look for scum, and trying to fish out the neighbors/FN. I agree with Andante at #457. It's all fun and memes for GrandpaMo until he's called out for it. But that's all I can say for now.

dont do that bs. did u completely ignore the interaciton wit me and loki??? u think me pushing loki is fake?? and im bussing?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”