Micro 1030: I tell you what I'm doing | Mafia Wins!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Emberbloom »

In post 304, DkKoba wrote:Because tbh I am savoring seeing you flip red
You're gonna be a little disappointed.

If you end up being town, Koba; you've thrown this game.

I'd better have a good reason for your actions ready d2 if I flip today. I'm actually just starting to wonder what your exit plan is here as scum, exactly, so... good luck with this.

Like. I already asked this. What are your reads when I flip town?

But sure, post your thing. I'll show you what you've left out that
has
shown my thought process, you'll probably say I'm just restating things again; but maybe you'll find something to analyze and give a reason/show your work.
Hope is a fragile emotion, my friend. It isn't real. It exists only in the imagination. If you believe there is hope, there is hope. If you don't believe there is hope, there isn't.

And so we go.
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Emberbloom »

I meant to say "if I were you, I'd better have a good reason".

Brain is mush.
Hope is a fragile emotion, my friend. It isn't real. It exists only in the imagination. If you believe there is hope, there is hope. If you don't believe there is hope, there isn't.

And so we go.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

Why Dk more than me?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 321, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 320, HockeyFan wrote:No, tbh its just that you're not much producing much content while here and want to see what u have
i mean yeah, it isn't timely but i don't think it matters as much as me holding myself up to my own standards

i'm set until the day ends. is there something you want from me other than the things i said i was going to do today?
1. What were u gonna do today

2. I need more opinions on koba/toxic/ember(thier intreactions)

3. Whats your read on Enchant
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: emberbloom
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:08 am

In post 315, T3 wrote:Day 1 ends in 0 days, 5 hours, 18 minutes.
oy
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:26 am

Anyone home?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:35 am

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

In post 331, Save The Dragons wrote:Anyone home?
!! sorry i'm typing up stuff
i thought we had a day left :(
selling fuit gummy at an affordable price
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh fuck day ends today

i actually am super busy today because its my mom's bday weekend + im spending time with my boyfriend, ill try to focus extra time here later if i can but my opinions havent changed. i just won a large normal largely due to a chain reaction of events stemming from a godread i had on a player etc. so im in good spirits at least :D
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

also idr if i fakeclaimed miler but im not miller so if there a cop id love to be cleared if ember doesnt flip red and i look like a clown LMFAO
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:51 am

I'll be around but ember should probably claim soon
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:01 am

In post 328, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 321, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 320, HockeyFan wrote:No, tbh its just that you're not much producing much content while here and want to see what u have
i mean yeah, it isn't timely but i don't think it matters as much as me holding myself up to my own standards

i'm set until the day ends. is there something you want from me other than the things i said i was going to do today?
1. What were u gonna do today

2. I need more opinions on koba/toxic/ember(thier intreactions)

3. Whats your read on Enchant

2. k here's some bits and pieces at the top of my head that i can;t bother to back up
toxic, while their response to call it off feels traditionally more scummy to me, koba's acceptance of it makes me want to townlean them both because of meta (i think how it diffused was similar enough from the mini normal argument with town!koba and town!cyclone to draw connections, but i'd rather distance myself from the hellish site)
along with that i have no idea what koba's gameplan is as mafia because in that situation, it seems like something that could backfire if they pick someone that can towntell reliably. koba has meta on both of us and i don't think either of us can do that, so i'd imagine that using us that way would be simpler
there's no way koba is hellbussing (or attempting to in the case of toxic?) because there's no need to, rule out koba/toxic, koba/ember

3. enchant's town and the current person i want to flip gives minimal information on them regardless of alignment so i sorta have to be confident on that one
Save The Dragons wrote:I'll be around but ember should probably claim soon
intent to
ask ember to claim
i'll be here at EOD
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Emberbloom »

I'm also bad at math but will be around essentially up til deadline. Real life's also been cutting into my time this week.

VOTE: Hockey

I don't see the point in waiting an hour to type out my thoughts when I know I'm voting here for today anyway.
I've mostly been reading but not posting on mobile, since posting long-form is difficult on such, so let me see if I can remember where my trains of thoughts were since I still haven't really given my personal thoughts on Hockey since I last ISO'd him.

And so we go.
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Emberbloom »

Last I looked at Hockey I pointed out a few decent posts. , , .

They do look decent on the surface. That hasn't changed.

I will say though, that:
"Tbh, I feel like scum![Galron] would at least some opinion on one of Koba/toxic and
maybe pocket one of them
"
preceded by
"Toxic only one im confident in putting as town, They had no reason to make 27 as scum imo"
and followed by
"Scum!toxic did not have to say that lol. Scum care alot more about thier self-image"

doesn't seem like nothing. Could be genuine read, could be scum!Hock pocketing toxic.

Might as well look at his read on me first. Let's start with what came before the vote.
In post 96, HockeyFan wrote:Ember- She has had 4 posts so not really sure how to read her. Her taking toxic's side in this over "having similar thoughts" seems a bit eh, could be scum pocketing toxic the town? Eh, probs another slight SL
In post 222, HockeyFan wrote:nothing has changed from 96 tbh. Also, her agenda against Koba seems meh, not much game-moving content on other players too, and low activity(this is not AI but its worth pointing [out])
So, let's back up. At time of post , I had four posts. Sure.

Hockey points out, saying nothing has changed, that I don't have much content on other players. That's just false.

was the first "real" post I made that wasn't heavily Koba-focused. But if you actually read the Koba case from , you can gleam a lot of my reads and thoughts on other players. Just because it's not game-moving, or frequent in activity, doesn't mean my posts are devoid of content.

I noticed Hockey vote STD for voting toxic. I made a point that Koba linked a whole offsite game to toxic, who they're calling scum, to explain Koba's own Hockey read. Instead of looking at the chainsaw defense vote and pressuring/asking about that.

I'm pointing out connections. Lim one player in this pool and you'll have more to go off of.

Post 90. I imply townleans on cows and STD when Koba asked me about other players, and neutral reads off Galron and Enchant. It might not be "game-moving", but why not push me on these reads? Why vote me, and just follow up with "but
she
isn't moving the game along"? It seems hypocritical to ask for that effort but not put it in yourself.

So that's all before post 96. Let's see where things "changed".

I clarified my townlean on cows. I directly stated by read on toxic - "could be rusty town" - because I did not make it clear earlier. Nullread on STD. And wanting to hear more from Galron/Enchant - Galron because he had defended me and I had an eye on that, and Enchant for not posting much. I said Hockey's vote looked sketchy while toxic's looked less so, because toxic had some redeeming posts. I started bringing up odd interactions between Hockey and Koba in how they're talking to / reading each other / interacting around other players when it involves them.

Like. I have reads. I've been providing thoughts and content.

So 96 overall says, slight scumread for pocketing toxic. Hockey really had no other opinions on any of my other reads/thoughts I gave?

Well. He said my Koba case "seems meh". I don't know what else to say to that without more descriptors on his part.

---

I'm just gonna hit post on this before giving more thoughts, because that paragraphs sums up my reads to the point of that part of the game. If I flip today, that might help y'all later.

I guess my overall reads list before I continue. May have to switch to mobile access soon but I'll see what I can crank out.

Ember
cows / Galron
STD / Enchant
toxic
Hockey / Koba

And so we go.
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Emberbloom »

More on Hockey.

, , surrounding posts: STD and Hockey get into it - STD seeming to lean scum on Hockey, and Hockey calling STD a high scumread. and are brought up as reasons for why STD's vote is bad.

Now, STD saying scum!Hockey is more likely to just vote in 49 than sort a slot (in 49) is funny, given that I feel like there hasn't been an attempt from Hockey to sort my own slot.

The only two things Hockey's done other than all this, is vote cows, and say there's a slight townread on Galron.

cows wagon isn't happening. I don't know if Hockey's parking a vote there to hold hammer on my wagon or force a NL or what, but this vote is just bizarre.

This quote sticks out from me in the Galron ISO saying that it's filler:
In post 106, Galron wrote:
In post 51, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: hockeyfan
Why the swing from toxictaipan to hockey?

Also, why toxictaipan to begin with?
This doesn't seem like filler. Koba was pushing toxic before pushing me, so asking why the 3rd vote with 5-to-lim seems valid. And Hockey comes back with an eventual scumread on STD, right? Seems weird to have dismissed this post as filler.

Especially because Hockey made and and and -- all buddying up to Toxic himself. Which is the main basis for his scum lean back in , mind.

I know it seems like the littlest thing to latch on to... but with all that context, how is this post
filler
? Wouldn't someone with a hard townread on toxic take a different approach? Unless you're just trying to handwave it as nothing and play it cool because you're the one being voted.

I'm finding it odd how many small connections there have been between Hockey and toxic and Koba. Please, if we do lim me today and have a vig - just aim here at these three so people can get
something
before tomorrow. Or idk, if we decide to lim Hockey and he flips town maybe aim at STD. Just suggestions.

I think I have more than enough suspicions to feel alright leaving my vote here, unless a flash toxic wagon occurs.
In post 314, toxictaipan wrote:I'd rather get lim'd myself before we no-elim.
Although, this probably makes toxic town, and I hate the amount of WIFOM seeping out from this post from me saying that.

And so we go.
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Emberbloom »

cows do you wanna put me at L-1 and see who's around to hammer or would you rather try and wait/only hammer to avoid NL (which, rude, but fair - grumble grumble :igmeou:)

even if everyone's magically around right now, to get me limmed without Enchant or Galron y'all do need everyone else.

unless, again
there's another wagon

but I don't feel like running numbers, reads, and doing all this at the eleventh hour

so AMA before day ends I guess

And so we go.
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Emberbloom »

In post 336, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
intent to
ask ember to claim
i'll be here at EOD
There's a chance we NL.

Besides, does it
really
matter for anyone that's voting me?

And so we go.
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:07 pm

In post 341, Emberbloom wrote:
In post 336, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
intent to
ask ember to claim
i'll be here at EOD
There's a chance we NL.

Besides, does it
really
matter for anyone that's voting me?
what, the claim?
they always put things into perspective for me so i put emphasis on them
not that i really have the time to do that
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:11 pm

In post 340, Emberbloom wrote:so AMA before day ends I guess
i don't think hockey/koba is a thing - the koba/hockey interactions have been in the air for a while and it was appealing to me at first it later got shut down
hockey and koba were a scumpair in the game koba linked to toxic: that action itself feels too on the nose but also there's a bit of an experience gap which was pretty evident since koba was coaching hockey's actions that entire game
i'll do the homework later if people have further questions but i don't feel the same vibe

what other pairs do you think are feasible?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:20 pm

your case has a lot of things that irk me about hockey and is also why hockey's at the bottom of my list, but this is a rather inopportune time. hockey hasn't checked in today i think

i also know that my lim list of hockey/ember has at least 1 town because it's a pair that never wins the game in any universe so i'm wary of the timing of this push, along with other shared feelings that i am paranoid of the validity of (lower half of was one, and ironically the "posting with a plan" idea)
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:21 pm

death.
VOTE: Emberbloom
E-1
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • Emberbloom (4): DkKoba, toxictaipan, Save The Dragons, cowsloveSushirolls
    Enchant (1): Galron
    cowsloveSushirolls (1): HockeyFan
    HockeyFan (1): Emberbloom
With 8 alive it takes 5 to eliminate and 4 to no eliminate.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-10-16 21:27:01).
I am sitting on a white couch typing on my computer doing nothing.
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Emberbloom »

Hockey/Enchant, if Koba has to be town.
Koba/STD, if Hockey has to be town.

You can most likely throw toxic in there over Enchant or STD, I just keep getting rusty town pings.

I can think real hard if you want a theoretical pair for you or Galron but idk.

And so we go.
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Emberbloom »

is it too late to say I really didn't mind the name GalkeyFan after all

And so we go.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:14 pm

i think i'd rather flip hockeyfan than emberbloom (i think) but i don't know if either flip is going to happen

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”