Micro 1030: I tell you what I'm doing | Mafia Wins!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Galron »

Cows why are you holding onto your vote?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I'm waiting for other people to talk mainly ember
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 168, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 155, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 149, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 146, HockeyFan wrote:idk, im finding it hard to make reads with this playerlist. tempted to say hero solve is like Cows+Ember? Not sure about that. Im mainly sring cows because of im not getting town pings from then rn/ I dont like the way they're interacting with toxic
Wait, am I conftown?
When did I ever say you were conf town? if you want to take a TR as you being conf town then ok ig? You "suspecting" me was saying I was partners with Ember, which tbh, I couldnt care less cuz we both think Ember is mafia. Intrested to hear why you think we are paired tho
Well. Ever since 96 you've been singing my praises as town. Which, if you have a town read on me, cool. But 146 feels simultaneously like distancing from Ember and trying to pocket me. Also you are agreeing that Ember is scum in words but your vote hasn't moved from Save The Dragons even though you've also casted some shade towards Cows since your vote on Save The Dragons. So to me your words aren't lining up with your actions 100%.

I have my vote on Ember because I feel more strongly right now that she is scum. You'd be my second choice for eliminating based on current feels.
To clarify the 2nd half of 146 was reasoning for cows. As for my vote, well, thats my L lol, but I dont see why its /that/ much of a deal lol

@Galron where does your cows TR come from

VOTE: Ember
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

Galron, when I ISO you I see about a million questions and not hardly a lick of conclusions. You're countering every answer you get with two more questions. I get that town has to keep one eye open, but I'm starting to get the sense you're trying to scumhunt the scumhunters. I want to see more content from everyone besides basically me, Dk, and Hockey. Can you sum up your current thoughts on the game so far and current reads from there?

Any wild guesses on who might be target for scum N1? This question is for everyone.
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

In post 175, Galron wrote:Cows why are you holding onto your vote?
i had a lot of unanswered questions regarding hockey and toxic and i just barely figured out a POE i'm fine with today
so the answer's personal choice? others probably would've voted in that same situation
selling fuit gummy at an affordable price
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 177, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 168, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 155, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 149, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 146, HockeyFan wrote:idk, im finding it hard to make reads with this playerlist. tempted to say hero solve is like Cows+Ember? Not sure about that. Im mainly sring cows because of im not getting town pings from then rn/ I dont like the way they're interacting with toxic
Wait, am I conftown?
When did I ever say you were conf town? if you want to take a TR as you being conf town then ok ig? You "suspecting" me was saying I was partners with Ember, which tbh, I couldnt care less cuz we both think Ember is mafia. Intrested to hear why you think we are paired tho
Well. Ever since 96 you've been singing my praises as town. Which, if you have a town read on me, cool. But 146 feels simultaneously like distancing from Ember and trying to pocket me. Also you are agreeing that Ember is scum in words but your vote hasn't moved from Save The Dragons even though you've also casted some shade towards Cows since your vote on Save The Dragons. So to me your words aren't lining up with your actions 100%.

I have my vote on Ember because I feel more strongly right now that she is scum. You'd be my second choice for eliminating based on current feels.
To clarify the 2nd half of 146 was reasoning for cows. As for my vote, well, thats my L lol, but I dont see why its /that/ much of a deal lol

@Galron where does your cows TR come from

VOTE: Ember
Cows reacted well to having two unexplained votes on him. He's had posts that seem to come from town, like & , both of which were uninhibited.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 178, toxictaipan wrote:Can you sum up your current thoughts on the game so far and current reads from there?
This game is ponderous. I'm having to force myself to read it. I'm irritated about the whole exchange where cheating was brought up. There was another topic later that made me dislike the game even further. My current reads come from a combination of ISOs and trying to read stuff in context without reading the stuff that I think is ugly.

So do you have a case on Ember?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 178, toxictaipan wrote:Any wild guesses on who might be target for scum N1? This question is for everyone.
This seems scummy. It's like pre-NK wifom.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 178, toxictaipan wrote:Galron, when I ISO you I see about a million questions and not hardly a lick of conclusions. You're countering every answer you get with two more questions. I get that town has to keep one eye open, but I'm starting to get the sense you're trying to scumhunt the scumhunters. I want to see more content from everyone besides basically me, Dk, and Hockey. Can you sum up your current thoughts on the game so far and current reads from there?

Any wild guesses on who might be target for scum N1? This question is for everyone.
If you're not seeing my conclusory thoughts, I don't know what to tell you.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 182, Galron wrote:
In post 178, toxictaipan wrote:Any wild guesses on who might be target for scum N1? This question is for everyone.
In fact, all of 178 seems just ick.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 179, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
i had a lot of unanswered questions regarding hockey and toxic and i just barely figured out a POE i'm fine with today
so the answer's personal choice? others probably would've voted in that same situation
Have you identified why we're so deep into Day 1 and you're having difficulty?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Galron »

I guess I'm asking what would help you get your vote out there?
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

In post 182, Galron wrote:
How is scum me going to benefit from this discussion? I can't ask a question out loud that every town player is inevitably going to think to themselves at some point?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:40 pm

In post 185, Galron wrote:
In post 179, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
Have you identified why we're so deep into Day 1 and you're having difficulty?
i want to say it's a pot full of lurkers, polarized thread conditions and a tiny bit of IRL, all of which don't really help me shine
but it all feels overblown, so i'd rather blame it on these internal causes
- overreliance on meta
- constant waiting for others
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:44 pm

In post 186, Galron wrote:I guess I'm asking what would help you get your vote out there?
oh
just giving me time
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:47 pm

In post 166, DkKoba wrote:If hockey were confirmed green to you - and ember was a flipped scum - what would you be looking at for a partner?
if i have the question right, votecounts are obv and an *actual* reread of pages 4 and 5
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:11 pm

i remember liking enchant's posting but W it's 2 posts
still would not like enchant limmed today
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Emberbloom »

In post 176, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm waiting for other people to talk mainly ember
Something unexpected came up earlier this evening; I'll post in the next ~twelve hours since I don't want to half-ass any responses/follow-ups.
Hope is a fragile emotion, my friend. It isn't real. It exists only in the imagination. If you believe there is hope, there is hope. If you don't believe there is hope, there isn't.

And so we go.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:09 am

Post by Enchant »

Retracting my townread on Toxic for now. You really overplaying it.

My DEEEP expireince tells me, when mafia endangered, they search for shapegoat (me) so i think Ember/Toxic could be maf accused and Hockey/Suchi/Galron are partner diverting attention.

Galron is less likely because actually voted me, while Hockey and Suchi are "oh well enchant sus but not sure" hoping someone else push me.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

enchant locktown
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:46 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 193, Enchant wrote:Retracting my townread on Toxic for now. You really overplaying it.

My DEEEP expireince tells me, when mafia endangered, they search for shapegoat (me) so i think Ember/Toxic could be maf accused and Hockey/Suchi/Galron are partner diverting attention.

Galron is less likely because actually voted me, while Hockey and Suchi are "oh well enchant sus but not sure" hoping someone else push me.
Lol? I never said you were sus. I havent even said your name yet
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Emberbloom »

Catching up in a bit.
Hope is a fragile emotion, my friend. It isn't real. It exists only in the imagination. If you believe there is hope, there is hope. If you don't believe there is hope, there isn't.

And so we go.
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Emberbloom »

In post 129, Save The Dragons wrote:ember, what are your thoughts on anyone besides koba
At the time you asked this, I probably would have said I got odd pings from cows; I could understand the two votes he received.

Toxic could be "rusty town". I wanted to hear more from Galron (more on that in a bit) and Enchant. Don't have a read on you (STD) at all yet. Which leaves Koba, and Hockey.

That's changed a bit since this post after some activity and rereading.

cows has and I'm willing to give 'posting with a plan' the d1 lim pass for now. There's a small chance cows saw me point out toxic posting with a plan and copied it to pocket but that's, like, really Big Brain scum strat when cows already had some okay posts mixed in. Probably fine for now.

Glad that Galron's entered the discussion. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't
also
curious what the 'case' on me was. 's "This game is ponderous. I'm having to force myself to read it." is very much, "a mood".

Hockey ignored (etc) to pile on my wagon and
that
looks sketchy. Toxic's vote on my wagon was also not great, but it doesn't give me quite the same vibes. Probably because posts like seem like genuine frustrated Town trying to find an argument angle.

I'll ISO Hockey before moving my vote, but he's giving me the weirdest vibes. What's also troubling, is that Koba hasn't elaborated their 'reasoning' for my wagon, but have their vote parked on me while having... some odd interactions with Hockey.

Koba asks Galron for a read on Hockey in . Their posts and are casting suspicion.

said Koba had light townpings from Hockey's entrance. Koba's thoughts on Hockey were summed up in :
- hasn't seen a town game but has seen his scum game and this feels different
- but Hockey's ran circles around Koba as scum before so... (???)
- and Hockey's STD vote was NAI

None of that says 'light townpings' to me. It says a bunch of nothing.

Hell, the entire thing where Koba linked a Hockey game on MU, ended with throwing shade at STD for 'not updating his read'.

Strangely, the more I read of this exchange, the weirder I feel about Hockey/Koba as scum together, which I initially had a ping for.

Lemme do a quick Hockey ISO.

And so we go.
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Emberbloom »

Hockey time.

looks good. . also decent.

IDK. If I'm a PoE vote and he actually forgot to move vote while being suspicious of me, fine I guess, but I still think the vote's bad. :igmeou:

So. Back to Koba.

Koba's casts suspicion on Hockey. In addition to / earlier. But then Koba asks cows a question involving Hockey being town in ? Why?

None of Koba's posting has shown they have a thought process. It's just reads and shit-stirring.

Koba "hasn't given any other reads than to call [Ember] scum" (they claim in ) - but called Hockey town(?), casts shade on STD for not reading an offsite game (saying later this was " fake pressure to push out of RVS"), says toxic may have scumslipped, and calls everyone but Enchant 'conftown' as a 'joke' in the earlygame.

They call toxic my partner and have never followed up despite the fact that toxic's voting me right now. Same with casting suspicion on Hockey while Hockey's also on my wagon. Actually, has Koba asking toxic, "no hard feelings?" when toxic calls Hockey and
me
scum. What? Who does Koba think is scum here now with me, exactly? toxic or Hockey?

I called them out for not contributing and they gave a Whatabout - "can you show how every other person in the game so far has posted more substantial content than I?" - that didn't even hold up because I broke down how most players at least were showing thought processes while Koba blatantly wasn't.

"I said I am HESITANT about reading hockey as town here" - but Koba, I thought you said Hockey's entrance gave you light townpings?

- "hockey - what specifically reminds you of my scumgame?" - If you're hesitant about reading Hockey as town, why do you care about what Hockey thinks of this game vs your scum play?

- 'cows here is the same as the two town games we've played. also, I am hesitant to read Hockey as town despite having two games with scum Hockey and this is different.

later: 'also, hypothetically, if Hockey was confirmed town, who's the "partner" of the person me and Hockey are voting?'

Last thing I have to comment on is . Enchant mentioned everyone but STD and, of course, Koba. Interesting for Koba to have set a joke on page 1 re: enchant (everyone on this page is conftown) and then "enchant is locktown" is the only follow-up. Don't know what to make of it though.

idk. My vote's not moving. I don't fully know what to make of Koba/Hockey interactions at this point, so if someone wants to look there, it'd help
me
at least; Koba sometimes seeming like they're trying to parse Hockey is probably the only thing I can call what looks like town effort, FMPOV.

I really like Enchant's so if you could post a little more, that'd be great.

And so we go.
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Emberbloom »

This game is exhausting so far. Or maybe it's because I'm rusty.

cows, STD and toxic are probably the players I have to take a closer look at/reread posts from, at some point, considering where I've spent my mental energy.

If any of y'all three have more opinions to share in my direction to uh, help with that; feel free.

And so we go.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”