Micro 1033: XD [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 1249, Bingle wrote:
In post 1237, Mystik Spiral wrote:Bingle, I think you were pretty obviously jester to me by your play last day but if you had said, “yes, I’m jester but the scumteam is Wisdom, Anastasia”, I might have listened to you, because you would have no reason to try to deceive me atp.
Posting at all meant I couldn’t win, so I asked for permission to concede and then conceded. It honestly didn’t matter which faction I was conceding to.
But you helped scum by hammering LQ. You didn’t have to do that. :/
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 1246, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1245, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 1241, imaginality wrote:
In post 1235, LicketyQuickety wrote:I basically pushed Clem all game long but for some reason, no one wanted to Lim them. Still, Wisdom had an excellent Scum game here, so props to them.
I wanted Clem limmed at various times too. If we'd gone for Clem over Cakez at D1 deadline this game would have gone very differently
Yeah we absolutely should have. Jester paranoia matters but Cakez was really obvtown here. And so was Meg at the time she was being wagoned but we still would have lost limming Bingle.
Meg was basically limmed because of Cakes going over as Town.
Yeah but she was pretty obvtown by the time she was wagoned.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1251, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 1246, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1245, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 1241, imaginality wrote:
In post 1235, LicketyQuickety wrote:I basically pushed Clem all game long but for some reason, no one wanted to Lim them. Still, Wisdom had an excellent Scum game here, so props to them.
I wanted Clem limmed at various times too. If we'd gone for Clem over Cakez at D1 deadline this game would have gone very differently
Yeah we absolutely should have. Jester paranoia matters but Cakez was really obvtown here. And so was Meg at the time she was being wagoned but we still would have lost limming Bingle.
Meg was basically limmed because of Cakes going over as Town.
Yeah but she was pretty obvtown by the time she was wagoned.
If either Wisdom or Bingle would have been Town, I think Town's chances would have been a lot better. Of course, Wisdom, who was widely TR was never going to entertain Limming Clem, which hurt us very badly.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1250, Mystik Spiral wrote:But you helped scum by hammering LQ. You didn’t have to do that. :/
I helped the notLQ faction. And it wasn’t to spite LQ either, which I’m pretty sure he knows.I didn’t particularly care which faction it was, just that for me it was game ending.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 1253, Bingle wrote:
In post 1250, Mystik Spiral wrote:But you helped scum by hammering LQ. You didn’t have to do that. :/
I helped the notLQ faction. And it wasn’t to spite LQ either, which I’m pretty sure he knows.I didn’t particularly care which faction it was, just that for me it was game ending.
But I’m upset about you helping scum win. you should have stayed our of it then.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 1254, Mystik Spiral wrote:
But I’m upset about you helping scum win. you should have stayed our of it then.

I also think had you hypothetically hammered Ana that would have been unfair to scum as well, so I’m more upset about that than us losing.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

I guess I feel mildly better that I was basically hammered because people knew I was Town, so silver lining I guess.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1254, Mystik Spiral wrote:But I’m upset about you helping scum win. you should have stayed our of it then.
I mean... Functionally that's what I did.

If it helps, look at it this way. I conceded. There were then 5 people alive, with 3 voting for LQ and LQ died.

Expecting me, as not town, to townside by trying to figure out people's alignments would be unfair to scum. Expecting me, as not town, to sit in a game that I literally had a 0% chance to win and post periodically would be unfair to me. I asked for permission to concede and conceded. I'm not sorry, and I'm not magically going to become sorry.

And again, I wasn't helping any specific faction win. I was removing myself from a game where I had no chance to win. There's a reason any competent mod has a 3rd party whose win con becomes unachievable ripcord out of the game.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1256, LicketyQuickety wrote:I guess I feel mildly better that I was basically hammered because people knew I was Town, so silver lining I guess.
Hate to disappoint, but I never actually attempted to read you. Just decided you'd be likely to react unfavorably to an unreasonable death tunnel and then unreasonably death tunneled you.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1244, Mystik Spiral wrote:I thought Anastasia was a bit scummy but based off of that game you linked. I thought your Clem read made sense.
No idea why you thought that

Clem did nothing in that game and won, exactly like here

That's why reading games you havent played is deceitful
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 1257, Bingle wrote:
In post 1254, Mystik Spiral wrote:But I’m upset about you helping scum win. you should have stayed our of it then.
I mean... Functionally that's what I did.

If it helps, look at it this way. I conceded. There were then 5 people alive, with 3 voting for LQ and LQ died.

Expecting me, as not town, to townside by trying to figure out people's alignments would be unfair to scum. Expecting me, as not town, to sit in a game that I literally had a 0% chance to win and post periodically would be unfair to me. I asked for permission to concede and conceded. I'm not sorry, and I'm not magically going to become sorry.

And again, I wasn't helping any specific faction win. I was removing myself from a game where I had no chance to win. There's a reason any competent mod has a 3rd party whose win con becomes unachievable ripcord out of the game.
That isn’t what I’m saying, you did in fact take a side when you hammered LQ, now it’s obviously your right to do that as jester but had you been in a position to have hammered Ana, I think the scumteam would likely feel the same way but it’s worse in this case because as imaginality stated, you robbed us of a possible chance to have changed the outcome. Maybe that wouldn’t have happened anyway but you stole our chance of finding that out. Maybe you think I’m being unfair to you but if you’re professing to be Switzerland then you shouldn’t have hammered ANYONE. I have a right to be upset because we’ll never know if that hammer cost us the game or not, because you didn’t give us the chance to find that out.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 1259, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1244, Mystik Spiral wrote:I thought Anastasia was a bit scummy but based off of that game you linked. I thought your Clem read made sense.
No idea why you thought that

Clem did nothing in that game and won, exactly like here

That's why reading games you havent played is deceitful
No in the game you linked he was kind’ve a tryhard, so I really did think he was playing differently here.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by imaginality »

While I'm annoyed Bingle didn't give us longer, I don't think it was unfair exactly. At least, there's the counterargument that 'if Bingle were to vanish from the game right now, the three votes on LQ would be hammer with five players, so Bingle hammering is effectively the same as just vanishing from the game'.

Dunno why I let myself get talked out of going for Clem. I nearly did start today voting Clem rather than Bingle but didn't think Clem deserved to win if Jester.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 1262, imaginality wrote:While I'm annoyed Bingle didn't give us longer, I don't think it was unfair exactly. At least, there's the counterargument that 'if Bingle were to vanish from the game right now, the three votes on LQ would be hammer with five players, so Bingle hammering is effectively the same as just vanishing from the game'.

Dunno why I let myself get talked out of going for Clem. I nearly did start today voting Clem rather than Bingle but didn't think Clem deserved to win if Jester.
Well maybe I’m over reacting but perhaps you hit the nail on the head with this. Had he given us say another couple of days and nothing had changed, I would probably have been okay with it. I just think that because his game was done, it didn’t necessarily justify him prematurely ending either town’s or scum’s chances and I still feel salty that we didn’t get the chance to find out if a couple of days might have changed things. I probably would have unvoted had I known he would hammer that soon. I didn’t put LQ at e-1 to get him hammered immediately but to prevent you and LQ to flash voting Ana who I wrongly tr. Like if Bingle was the third vote on LQ and Wisdom hammered, I don’t think I’d be that upset.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Bingle »

Eh. It’s your right to be annoyed. Just like it’s my right to not want to be stuck in a game that had no point.

I’m not going to apologize though, because I wouldn’t mean it and apologizing when I don’t believe I’ve done anything wrong cheapens my apologies when I have.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Kerset »

giv me pagetop :(
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:35 am

Post by SirCakez »

Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”